[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ChristGen/ - Christian General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: Rosary.png (16KB, 920x1553px) Image search: [Google]
Rosary.png
16KB, 920x1553px
Christian General. I did not see another one on the Catalogue.

Subject of Discussion: What are you doing to remove the plague of Barbarians who are destroying White Christian culture?

Sources:

>> Find a Church Near You
http://www.churchfinder.com/
>>Read the Bible Online
https://www.biblegateway.com/
>>Do your Christian Duty and Donate to Charity:
https://give.salvationarmyusa.org
>>
We need another Hitler
>>
>>127472984
>I did not see another one on the Catalogue.
You mean the 500 shill threads you Jesuits push everyday?

REMINDER:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
>>127473257
Muddying the waters doesn't help anyone.
>>
>implying hell isn't just reincarnating into this godless mortal realm
>>
File: the alt right.jpg (308KB, 720x802px) Image search: [Google]
the alt right.jpg
308KB, 720x802px
>>127473347
Redpills will save /pol/
>>
>>127473509
>>implying hell isn't just reincarnating into this godless mortal realm
Go beg for rice, Buddha
>>
File: 8bit jew merchant.gif (27KB, 130x180px) Image search: [Google]
8bit jew merchant.gif
27KB, 130x180px
>>127472984
abandoned once exposed for the shills they are
>>
>>127473908
This is actually a really good redpill and one I believe in. It would definitely make normies syop being so damn apathetic and caring about maximizing their pleasures in the current time. You'd think they'd care about their kids or grandkids but apparently not.
>>
File: boomers race traitor leeches 2.png (879KB, 1125x861px) Image search: [Google]
boomers race traitor leeches 2.png
879KB, 1125x861px
>>127475476
>You'd think they'd care about their kids or grandkids but apparently not.
Boomer never cared about anything
>source
>old enough to remember when they were in their 30s
>>
File: Athena painting.jpg (31KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
Athena painting.jpg
31KB, 400x527px
>>127473087
>>
File: age.png (105KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
age.png
105KB, 1000x990px
>>127477145
Huh? Trump support increases with age. The young are always left, the old right.
>>
>>127472984
there was another >>127469745

There can never be too many though.
>>
>>127479583
precisely why voting should be restricted to 30+ married men.
>>
>>127472984
>Barbarians who are destroying White Christian culture?
What, like non-white Christians?
>>
>>127472984
>What are you doing

Concentrating on temporal matters...

I would feel like a fraud if I went to Church...

I'm a Christian. I believe in god. Do I believe in the resurrection...? I think I have too much doubt to not feel a fraud by going to church...

Plus the leftist church is... well tbqh it angers me sometimes...
>>
File: trump girl 433.jpg (52KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
trump girl 433.jpg
52KB, 576x1024px
>>127479583
Did they ask your age when you voted? Did they look into your records illegally? Where does this shit even come from?

>>127480576
Marriage is for idiots. Property owning, white men, 30+ like it was originally. And politicians should have to have at least one child to run.
>>
>>127483084
>Property owning, white men, 30+ like it was originally. And politicians should have to have at least one child to run.
Are you condoning out of wedlock illegitimate children?
>>
europe = philosophy

religion isn't a european thing
>>
File: marriage is a scam.png (1MB, 1115x1738px) Image search: [Google]
marriage is a scam.png
1MB, 1115x1738px
>>127484337
>Are you condoning out of wedlock illegitimate children?
Yes

Go fuck yourself Christcuck. Niggers have 12 children per one male and never marry. Marriage doesn't work in a Communist anti-male society.

>nb4 they're become niggers too
>What are genetics?
>Did you ancestors marry before Christcucking?
>Did any races go extinct without marriage?
>Did civilization improve when Christcucks destroyed our native culture, history, and blood?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.