[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am adopting four White Christian Afrikaner siblings. Myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 42

File: Question.png (13KB, 1329x405px) Image search: [Google]
Question.png
13KB, 1329x405px
I am adopting four White Christian Afrikaner siblings. Myself and my biological daughters are flying to Namibia on June 10th to officially adopt all of them from the Orphanage. I have flown in thrice before to meet the kids by gender. They were brought to a secret Orphanage in Namibia after an attack on their Ranch in South Africa. The attack killed their Parents and their 2 month old triplet siblings were executed in front of them. Kores* was able to shoot and kill all eight intruders.

Caerantjë - She is almost 15 Years Old and is 5'4"with Violet-colored Eyes/Honey Blonde Hair, very shy. She was hurt the worse, being sexually assaulted by all of the home invaders, due to fighting against the first one. She was severely beaten multiple times with an iron pipe and then she was stabbed her in Uterus/Fallopian Tubes/Ovaries. She also had the iron pipe forced into her Vaginal Canal, repeatedly. She has extremely bad C-PTSD and has not been able to get surgical treatment for being raped.

Kalien, is 12 Years Old. She is 5'1", has extremely bright True Gray and True Green Heterochromatic Eyes with Honey Blonde hair like her oldest sister. Kali, was sexual assaulted during the home invasion (and she was forcibly penetrated). She blames herself for the triplets dying and shame/guilt from having her virginity taken away. Kali, also has true C-PTSD. I am bringing my daughters to try and help her out up about what happened some.

Kores* whom is almost 16 Years Old is their oldest Brother. He is 6'2" and has Gray-colored Eyes and Blond hair. He was stabbed once in right side of his chest during the attack has PTSD from killing the intruders.

Stiaan, whom is 9 Years Old is the youngest sibling/brother now. He is 5' with Red Hair, Blue/Amber Eyes. He was beaten and blinded in both eyes.

All four are still recovering from their injuries and are extremely traumatized, over 28 Months later my Family and I will need to spend a lot of extra time with each one of them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170525-185400.jpg (791KB, 1440x2140px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170525-185400.jpg
791KB, 1440x2140px
If true, you are doing the Lord's work
>>
>>127449812
Good on you anon

We need to import as many redpilled white kids as possible
>>
I hope the kids can recover. I am sure you'll do everything you can to keep them far from niggers.
Also something must be done to spread awareness about white genocide in South Africa.
>>
>>127450379
I have always had a soft spot for children and a love for Afrikaners. Caer, Kali and Kores do not speak any English, due to being raised on their Ranch from birth due to safety consideration. So, I and my daughter's have been learning what Afrikaans that we can before the trip. Kores, is scared that they ANC might try something, when we have to go through Cape Town for the connector flight to Sāo Paulo.

>>127450608
They really want to share what happened to them. Kali, emailed me this Morning, asking about how to share her story and did not spare details. She told me that Caere has been self harming(cutting), again. I am thinking about flying in earlier and having my daughters brought to Namibia (by my Brother who is living in South Africa).

>>127451092
Kali, will need multiple Gynecological Surgeries to ever have Children. Her Cervical Os was practically destroyed during the sexual assault. I have had all of them write a journal since being taken to Namibia. The Orphanage that they kept at in SA was threatened every day, when they were there.
>>
Wtf is going on in SA ? Havent heard a word about this. Tought it was a novel or something at first.

Good on you man, take care of the children, they need you.
>>
>>127451811
I hope someone will listen, anon.
Usually stories that fly in the face of the narrative are quickly ignored
>>
>>127449812
Why are you adopting these problems? if your cared you would hunt niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
>>
>>127449812
God bless you anon. You are an inspiration
>>
>>127452527
He's helping by removing those kids from a dangerous area you supreme faggot
>>
Financially secure?
>>
>>127449812
God bless!
>>
>>127452341
South Africa is on the verge on White Genocide and a genocide. Farm/Ranch attacks have happened since Apartheid ended. Their Grandfathers and Father were in the South African Army during the Bush Wars to help bring a future and kept what they all had worked so hard to build.

>>127452460
I really hope so, as well. I have been trying to talk with one of my State Senators(Tim Scott) and one of my Congressmen(Trey Gowdy) since meeting them to share their stories.

>>127452527
They need a safe environment to grow up in and a Family to love them. The girls have been effected the most. Kali and Caer are really lucky to have not caught HIV or AIDS from being raped.

>>127452880
It is honestly not so hard adopting from Namibia. It is costing me US$30,000 per child to be able to adopt and bring them to the U.S. The longest part is waiting to get their American Residencies approved. My Wife and I adopting them was delayed for eight months when Obama was in Office - my Brother living in SA was a really good friend and co-worker of their Father's.

>>127453351
I am making $240,000/Year(maximum) and my Wife makes $750,000/Year working for her Father's North Sea Oil Company.
>>
>>127453523
Genocidal civil war*
>>
God bless you. And good luck to you. If they had good parents, they have a good chance of recovering with time, love, therapy, and faith -- but you already know this.

I didn't even know you could adopt form SA -- I'm going to look into this. I have two biological children and probably shouldn't have anymor pregnancies for medical reasons, but would love to expand our family in the future. Interesting that in all my reading about international adoption I've never come across anything about SA.

Best wishes to your growing family.
>>
>>127453647
Oh, I re-read and see you're adopting from Namibia. Are there many such children in the orphanages there?
>>
>>127453647
I am adopting from Namibia. It is much easier from there. I cannot give the name out of the Orphanage over a place like 4chan, but there are between 50 and 125 White Namibian German and South African Afrikaners Children, there at any one time, being taken care of to the best of the Orphanages abilities. It is run by Mormons(I am from a Mormon Family) and my Brother is one of the Armed Security Guards/Teachers there. He lives in SA, but drives into Namibia every Morning for work.
>>
>>127449812
Gods bless you.
>>
>>127449812
Bump for interest and respect
These stories are beyond heartbreaking, it's pure horror.
I have a feeling we are going to hear of more of these infuriating episodes soon. And I have a feeling it is not going to bode well in the current context.

Tell these kids that a lot of autists everywhere in the world are with them, and keep us posted.
>>
If true then god bless you anon, doing the lords work.
>>
>>127454279
Thank You. My children and wife already know, that I and their Uncles(my Brothers) will drop everything to go help the White Anglo-Saxon and Afrikaners/Boere if a Civil War breaks out. I believe the newest number of attacks on White Ranches/Farms are around 3,000 per annum. Most do not really get to this level of brutality, with a whole Family being robbed, tortured and murdered. The attack on the siblings Ranch was an attempt to steal the Family's Cattle and Horses. Kalien and Caer, were outside playing, when their front gate was rammed in by the intruders and they were seen almost immediately. The intruders were armed with R5's, AKM's and Handguns.
>>
>>127449812
These kids will never recover, anon. They will learn the language, turn on the news, and see it slowly happening all over again. Literally too, it's insane how similar it is. Plus that poor girl wants to share her story.. She's going to have a hard time dealing with the fact that she basically isn't allowed to do that. Liberals will actively make fun of her and tell her she shouldn't have been in Africa. They will completely ignore the fact that her people made South Africa to begin with.

If you send these children to school you are evil. The first thing they encounter will be hearing how racist they are.
>>
>>127454966
I am aware of the level of violence there, and I share your concern that we are on the verge of a civil genocidal war where authorities like this crazy old man Zuma will excite the horde in slaughtering the remaining Whites.
I believe it is inevitable and a matter of when, not if.
You may want to contact Cernovich at some point.
>inb4 e-celeb
He's very aware of the genocide of Whites in SA/Namibia and is rather influential. When things start going south he will be a great help spreading the word.
>>
>>127454091
Thank you for this information, it's very helpful. I hope to pursue this in a few years when my youngest turns 4 or so.
>>
>>127453523
>>127455387
Also, I have no idea how they'll deal with looking up South Africa to find out that ((nothing)) is happening there.
>>
>>127455387
They'll be okay in a strong and healthy community with a loving family to provide context. OP is Mormon so they'll probably have a huge amount of emotional and practical support to bolster them.
>>
>>127455387
Regardless of how far America has fallen, it it still better as of yet than risking to have your orphanage stormed any time by these bands of African murderers.
And yes:
- the girls are likely broken for life
- all these kids are going to have a true shock when realizing what's going on in the West
- nobody in the elite will want to hear about them
Still, they'll have a much better life.
>>
>>127454895
All of them are very thankful for us adopting them. I heard about them and their story from my Brother working at the Orphanage,

>>127455387
I am going to be home schooling them with the help of online tutors. They have already been told shit like that. All they is do now is lift their shirts and let people see the scars on their bodies, I am getting them the best Medical, Mental and Surgical options in the State,

>>127455634
Thank You. I will talk to Kores, Kalien and Caer to see if they want to share their stories on video or Youtube.

>>127455657
You are welcome. It is a bit expensive, but worth it.

>>127455802
There is plenty to find out just doing a Google search. Search the farm attacks there.
>>
>>127456232
How did the oldest kill all 8 invaders? That is quite the feat.
>>
>>127456232
Don't rush it. They'll need time and exposure may be a double-edged sword.
>>
>>127456041
>>127456051
I really hope so. Maybe i'm just projecting, but i'd figure those kids after learning those things would be completely shut in. Every white person they'd meet they would know has a horrible fate eventually coming. For them or for their children.
>>
God bless you, anon. I will be praying for you and your family as you go through this transition. If there's anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.
>>
>>127449812
God bless you OP. Do whatever you can to raise them right. I sincerely hope everything works out for you. What do you do for a living.
>>
>>127454966
Bless you, you are a great person if all of that is true.
>>
>>127449812

Why not just have more children?

I mean, those kids could have been used as soldiers in Africa, now they're going to get swallowed up by American capitalism and probably have 1.6 children, or whatever the fertility currently is.
>>
>>127449812
This is the most life affirming post I've ever seen on /pol/. Please convey my best wishes to all the children, especially Kores for being so brave and fearless. God bless you and yours, amen.
>>
>>127456390
He was able to get upstairs to his Father's gunsafe and get his Father's semi-automatic R4's rifle(5.56x45mm Galil SAR copy). It had a 35 round magazine, whilst the intruders were "busy" with Kali and Caer.

>>127456535
I am taking it very slowly and letting them tell me, when they are ready. Kali, has been the opening up the most to me(she is a Daddy's Girl) and I have dealt with many rape victims. I am worried that Stiaan got raped too and will not say anything - he was only seven years old.

>>127457013
Thank You. I am doing everything that I can. It gets a little hard with my work, but I make time. I am Highway Patrol. I am in Command of the State's Deportation Assistance Task Force(we work with ICE ERO's on deporting illegals).

>>127457378
I am almost 40 and my Wife is 38. It could take a while to have more children.

>>127457507
Thank You. I will let them know. I try to comfort Kores whenever possible. He has really bad night terrors and can get bad PTSD symptoms. My Brother lets Kor use his cell phone to call me, when he is not feeling good. He is a really brave boy and tries to protect all of the younger boys and every girl at the Orphanage.
>>
>>127457875
Best wishes. Hope everything goes well. If this is not offensive, what happened. Why were they targeted? Live long and prosper.
>>
>>127449812

If true, you are a good person anon. Those poor, poor kids. I hate niggers so much.
>>
>>127456232
I am googling it, and they are underplaying what is happening extremely. I've read about the farm attacks before. From what you described in this thread it is a million times worse than I thought. I don't know how this thread isn't more popular.
Bump your thread with some SA horror stories from your brother.
>>
>>127457875

>killing 8 with a 35 round magazine

That kid is a goddamn hero.
>>
>>127457875
>He is a really brave boy and tries to protect all of the younger boys and every girl at the Orphanage.

This made me tear up a little. What a sweetheart.
>>
>>127451811
>Caer
>Boer

Nee bra.... who named this poor thing?
>>
File: wwii.png (434KB, 696x748px) Image search: [Google]
wwii.png
434KB, 696x748px
>>127449812
Based Kores
How much did it cost to adopt OP? God bless.
>>
>>127452527
Look, they are going throgh a tough situation right now you fucking pleb. Also, committing murder would put him on the same level as the people who did this thing.
>>
>>127449812
Don't take your daughters to africa you damned fool.
>>
>>127454966
Is that kid permanently blinded?
>>
>>127449812
Bump. God bless you anon
>>
>>127449812
Afrikaaner, you idiot
>>
>>127460417
>OP missed out a single 'a'
>This makes him an idiot
Nice basement you got there.
>>
>>127458874
I believe that they were targeted. Their Father was South African Special Forces during the Rhodesian, South African and Angolan Wars. The way Kali and Caer were hurt so badly makes me think that. Rapes usually"just" happen and the asshole then leaves the Women/Girl. They did not do that here. The Girls had a knife and iron pipe forced into their vagina's after it was over. Aedan told me that Kalien said they tried to anally rape her and Caer, as well - that usually does not happen. Unless, (more) permanent damage is to be done to the person.

>>127459204
It is sadly true.

>>127459223
He has only lived there for a Year and spends most of his time in "safer" Namibia.

>>127459478
He did better than all of the Women candidates that have tried out for my LE Unit(weapon quals). He told that his Father instilled into him that self defense and defending his sisters and brother is never the wrong thing to do.

'>>127459544
I love him even more as a son for that.

>>127459563
Her German Grandfather.

>>127459828
It is costing me $300,000 to adopt all four of them, have them provided with pain medications daily, a Private Nurse and Doctor, Private Psychologist, two Attorney's(Namibian and South African), up-to-date Vaccines, getting their US Entry Visa's and Adoption Papers done.

A single (White) child can be adopted for $30,000 - $45,000 - the size of a decent small size car.

>>127460266
I am going to be armed and so will they.

>>127460292
He is in his right eye. His vision is 20/75 in his left eye.
>>
>>127457875
Op take them to catholic or orthodox church. They will be welcomed accepted and loved there. They will find much healing of their spirits there. God be with you
>>
>>127449812
you're doing god's work sir, don't listen to the haters in the thread.

our race is all we have after all. the rest is dust.
>>
If I remember correctly, SA only allows inheritance for a person's direct descendants or spouses and not their extended family, and that if a property owner and their children are killed, the estate is given to the government.

Also, the savagery of bantus never ceases to appall me. They act like retard children pulling apart the limbs of an insect when they murder.

Such a savage race. I hope one day they'll be exterminated.
>>
>>127460753
This is just sad. Tragedy on both sides, while I do not agree with what the white govt. did, the children didn't deserve it. They did not do anything wrong, either. Hope they succeed in life. Live long and prosper.
>>
>>127461103
oops, what I meant was the children didn't do anything wrong, and did not deserve these attacks. Literally this is why the law should not be biased towards anyone, regardless of what they are. It is just terrible.
>>
Are there any charities that are helping white South Africans? Any way I can help them get to the US? The church I go to is big on helping those in need and I bet I could swing the South African crisis with them, a lot of the older congregation has already adopted a bunch of Ukrainian kids already, maybe they'd look into adopting South African boys and girls.
>>
>>127461103
>>127461267
Niggers don't care.
This is their end goal.
>>
>>127449812
Wow nice one man good job
>>
>>127461267
the law should be biased against niggers desu
>>
If this is true then you're a hero man!
>>
>>127460985
Kalien is really interested in Mormonism, since I am a former-Mormon and they are being kept safely at a Mormon Orphanage. I will let them explore all Christian Denominations and decide.

>>127461102
The Government seized their Ranch after they were taken into the Foster System. Their Father and Grandfathers owned 1,800 acres together(I believe) and had 6,500 heads of Cattle, bred Race Horses and were raising 1,400 heads Meat Horses.

>>127461267
Blacks, "Coloureds" and Indians had more rights and better income under the Apartheid Government, than they do now.
>>
>>127461672
well, there's a good argument to be made that we can't live under the same legal system/government.

it's so obvious from here in sweden where nignogs and shitskins will literally 'take' 2 years in prison to rape a 14 year old swedish girl. it's worth it to them, and there are almost no social consequences. Their families don't care and they can go on their lives as normal as soon as they get out.
>>
>>127461672
No. The law should be the executor of justice. The arbiter, in the final decision. There shouldn't be any bias. No offense, but this is how unfortunate situations like the one here happens.
>>
>>127457875
Good on you m8. As a commiefornia I have come to appreciate the work ICE and Law Enforcement does. South Carolina has a shit load of niggers though (have family just north of the border in NC). Try getting them into guns and for gods sake keep them the hell away from leftists, they have had enough happen to them.
>>
>>127461942
you are a god damned cuckold and dooming Whites with your bullshit
>>
>>127462012
Leftist here, I do not condone what has happened here.
>>
These people are the refugees that Europe and America should be taking in. It is crazy. Everyone has bought into the oppressor apartheid narrative.
I hope they get home safely. I can't imagine anything more relieving. They're still in hostile fucking territory.
>>
>>127450379
This.

Adoptee-anon here, if I didn't get pulled out of a shithole, I'd be trailer trash today. Instead I'm working in Hollywood and making a goddamn killing on idiots new to crypto.

Bless you if you aren't a LARPer.
>>
pol neets should seriously all just form an army in SA genocide the blacks and rename it kekistan
who would give us arms? what can we promise to russia?
>>
>>127461913
Yes that's kind of my point. niggers mature more quickly, don't have as much impulse control, and become angry more easily, all on top of lower average IQ. Legal fictions of equality do not serve Whites when nigs and jews are in our societies
>>
File: IMG_20170507_140334.jpg (67KB, 597x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_140334.jpg
67KB, 597x591px
>>127449812
I know shit like this does happen in SA but are you just trolling us?

Are white people still beimg raped by.nogs in SA and can they shoot them in self defense?
>>
>>127449812
>I am adopting four White Christian Afrikaner siblings
Cuck
>Myself and my biological daughters are flying to Namibia on June 10th
Low test megacuck (aka only having daughters then adopting).
> being sexually assaulted by all of the home invaders, due to fighting against the first one. She was severely beaten multiple times with an iron pipe and then she was stabbed her in Uterus/Fallopian Tubes/Ovaries. She also had the iron pipe forced into her Vaginal Canal, repeatedly. She has extremely bad C-PTSD and has not been able to get surgical treatment for being raped.
Hot maybe as a good daddy you can recreate it.
>Stiaan, whom is 9 Years Old is the youngest sibling/brother now. He is 5' with Red Hair, Blue/Amber Eyes. He was beaten and blinded in both eyes.
You are raising a blind tard now.Let them die and have your own kids.
>>
>>127462164
>leftist

Reee but honestly how could you not hate how they ruined the state. I came from a blue collar democrat family from Michigan but we're all staunch republicans now. Too bad the CAGOP is a cuckservative shitfest
>>
>>127449812
In most cases I'd call anyone who decided to adopt a cuck, but you're doing the right thing here. Good luck.
>>
(((media))) guilts country into letting blacks rule -> White genocide begins -> media pretends nothing is happening -> Whites are killed or leave -> muh global warming causing famine gib foreign aid you racists! ->over populated black countries migrate to white countries -> country becomes majority black -> (((media))) guilts country into letting blacks rule.
and so the cycle continues.

How do we stop the cycle /pol/? Our entire race will die out if we don't.
>>
What kind of area do you live in? Please don't tell me they're going to be around our monkeys
>>
>>127462262
even Lincoln said it's impossible for blacks and whites to live under the same government.
>>
Nice RP
>>
>>127462085

Go read more racist fan fiction you fucking cuck.

You want it one way, but it's the other way.

When I defend my clients I expect the law to be unbiased.

Fuckin faggot white cuck
>>
>>127449812
Are the parents dead? Where the parents addicts or "decent"? What socioeconmoic background do the children have?
>>
>>127462449
have u ever heard of a holocaust center
>>
>>127462386
I do hate how they were ruined by the state! I also hate how much of a terrible state south africa is in now. This affects both whites and blacks! Gods, I cannot wait for a future where this line is taken away, and we are one humanity, spread peacefully across a thousand worlds.
>>
I have not read the entire thread as of yet but I want to say that you seem very genuinely concerned for these people.

I don't mean to downplay the situation in the least when I say this but are you entirely certain you are not being scammed in any way? I help people avoid scams all the time and I am nervous of anything African in name like this. Have you met the children in person yet?
>>
You people are retarded. This dumbass tripfag has been larping all day with this same horseshit post. Check the archives.
>>
>>127462085
>Cuck.
I am only saying what the law is supposed to be. Go back to storm/fag/.
>>
>>127462638
Yeah he has and the kids are white, and have visible injuries.
>>
>>127462598
One humanity sounds great. When do we begin bombing all of Africa?
>>
>>127462684
Maybe in a perfect world.

The legal system today just assumes that niggers are persons. That's highly debatable.
>>
>>127462288
May the Lord of Mercy and Compassion touch your heart my friend. May the God of Truth open your eyes and your heart. Int the name of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that reside sin us all. Amen.
>>
>>127462598
Same in all honesty I wish we could coexist but this shitfest of a state has given me nothing but contempt for minorities. I think we can coexist....just separately and equally in our own homogeneous nations.
>>
>>127462507
Under the legal fiction of "equality" we will never get rid of niggers jews or other nonwhites who outbreed us and care not a bit for pluralism or Western legal principles.

We can either
1) reduce our slavish adherence to these principles temporarily to rid ourselves of the demographic menace, or
2) allow ourselves to be overwhelmed and when the shitskins take over the legal system, they will permanently retire our principles, which are inherently foreign to them.

pick one retard
>>
>>127462507
Lol faggot
>>
>>127449812
First, I hope you rush all of them in to some EMDR therapy for the PTSD and I REALLY hope you're open to the "mushroom" therapy if that doesn't work.

Please also be aware that all of them are likely to have hyperacusis. Lots of forest/green and quiet.

bless you for trying, gl.
>>
>>127449812
will the kids recover and function as before? Are they infertile after the treatment?
>>
File: autism.jpg (5KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
5KB, 339x149px
>>127462794
>May the Lord of Mercy and Compassion touch your heart my friend.
Your autism has increased tenfold
>Int the name of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that reside sin us all. Amen.
Fedora bullshit.
>>
>>127449812
Sir, you are doing God's work. You har the hands and feet of our Lord in these moments. May God bless you, and guard you and those under your protection and care, from the snares and inequities of the wicked. May your righteous heart lead you true. In the name of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
>>
>>127462828
I politely disagree. This will trigger a lot of people here, but. We are all human.
>>127462776
I don't know. How about.... we don't!
>>127462778
That is because.... they are people?
>>
>>127463039
I'll pray with you. Surely your soul calls out for it, even if you can't hear it. I hope one day you can.
>>
>>127449812
The only problem I have with any of this is that a lot of them are older teenagers and if so it is considerably harder to mold them into being YOUR loyal and loving "children".
>>
>>127462233
Kys
>>
>>127449812
>Caerantjë - She is almost 15 Years Old and is 5'4"with Violet-colored Eyes/Honey Blonde Hair, very shy. She was hurt the worse, being sexually assaulted by all of the home invaders, due to fighting against the first one. She was severely beaten multiple times with an iron pipe and then she was stabbed her in Uterus/Fallopian Tubes/Ovaries. She also had the iron pipe forced into her Vaginal Canal, repeatedly. She has extremely bad C-PTSD and has not been able to get surgical treatment for being raped.
Aids?
Did she get infertile?
>Stiaan, whom is 9 Years Old is the youngest sibling/brother now. He is 5' with Red Hair, Blue/Amber Eyes. He was beaten and blinded in both eyes.
Is the blinding permanent? or temporary?
>>
>>127463134
>I'll pray with you
Nah you won't.
> Surely your soul calls out for it, even if you can't hear it. I hope one day you can.
How do you define the term soul? if you mean like in a religious sense no that is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>127463134
>>127463039
Just stop. Stop. Both of you are faggots. One of you is because if the scenario is true, then you are a terrible person. And I do not like public preaching, either. It is annoying.
>>
Violet eyes don't exist.
>>
>>127463066
They're humans alright, but whether they qualify as "persons" in a Western legal system is debatable. Anyway, I understand where you're coming from, I just don't think they it's socially healthy for whites to live in a legal system dictated by black behavior.

The only reason gun control is even debated is because of niggers. America is just as safe as Europe in terms of gun violence if you only count white Americans.

In New York, something like 98% of gun violence is committed by Hispanics and blacks. That's an entire crime category that could literally be "removed" just by removing shitskins...

Think about it. And that's coming from someone who believes abortion is murder and who believes in a strong justice system.
>>
>>127463134
And souls do not exist. I am a man of science.
>>
>>127449812
I wish i had money and a bigass ranch here to bring some Afrikaners over as real refugees.

At least it would be a good idea for us slavshits to invite them over.
>>
>>127449812
Nice job OP, wish you the best of luck.
>>
File: 1491922437702.png (297KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1491922437702.png
297KB, 444x467px
>>127453523
>mfw They will all get the taste of big black cock in usa
>>
>>127463066
They are human legally yes.

>>127463490
>tfw pro life
>tfw minorities and liberals get assloads of abortions

L-looks like I'm pro choice now
>>
>>127451811
Are you from south africa?
>>
>>127463490
Hmm. Why not instead of removing an entire ethnic group, can't we focus on improving them?
>>
>>127463437
>One of you is because if the scenario is true, then you are a terrible person
I am one since i know it is a waste of time to adopt 4 kids who will never produce in their lives. The only benefit to adopting a blind kid is to steal his disability. The raped girls will never recover either and only one person has any chance at a good life in the bunch.
>>
File: that_feel_when_blacked.png (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
that_feel_when_blacked.png
42KB, 350x350px
>>127449812
>mfw I got a boner from reading about the sexual assaults

help
>>
>>127463862
They have potential. And besides, there are rape victims who have went on to achieve many things in their lives. Also, the boy was only blinded in one eye. Not two. So he can still contribute.
>>
>>127462012
We have been trying for years to get the illegals out of the State. SC is still pretty segregated living wise - I can always move my Family back to Montana after I retire in three years. My Father will sell me 325 acres of his land for $400,000. If we want to move back.

>>127462272
No, I am not trolling anyone. They can shoot in self defense. There are videos on YouTube about people protecting themselves in SA.

>>127462288
My first child(a boy) was still born. That was 22 Years ago, I do not think about it too much anymore.

>>127462532
The Parents are dead, they were shot execution style. Their Mother was a Pediatric Surgeon helping Children born with HIV/AIDS and helped to train the race horses that they bred and raised. Their Father was a Rancher. They brought in around $320,000 per year.

>>127462956
I will try anything to help them get better. They have told me that they just want to be "normal" again.

>>127463142
I have worked with Teens a lot. Caer is the only one a bit distant with me; she refuses to grieve.

>>127463266
No, HIV or AIDS detected. I have them all tested twice a Week and they were on six days/per week worth of HAART treatments for a Year afterwards, just in case. She needs surgery to make a new Cervix(forgot the procedure). Her Ovaries are luckily working at 50 percent (total) and she still gets her Period, her Cervix is just destroyed and she has extreme Vaginal/Vulvar nerve pain. Stiaan is blinded in one eye and has 20/75 vision left in the other.

>>127463842
Wales. I emigrated to the U.S. with my Family, when I was 10 Years Old.

>>127463946
>>>/b/
>>
>>127463862
>rican asshole
>using a disabled kid for benefits

Never change Latino America
>>
>>127461103
kill yourself you nigger loving faggot.
>>
>>127464154
Humanity first.
>>
>>127453523
>I really hope so, as well. I have been trying to talk with one of my State Senators(Tim Scott) and one of my Congressmen(Trey Gowdy) since meeting them to share their stories.
good job, it is important to make a trail that can be researched later, when the climate may be better for it. Do not expect the meeting`s it to be easy or to even happen. The most important is to make the trail and to do what you believe.
>>
File: Blacccked.jpg (31KB, 332x556px) Image search: [Google]
Blacccked.jpg
31KB, 332x556px
>>127464133
How do you feel about the likely fact that the two girls along with your girls are going to grow up and love Black Men? Are you dreading the prospect?
>>
>>127464321
Sci-fi addled utopian moral universalists like you are delusional.
>>
File: chowda.png (140KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
chowda.png
140KB, 450x337px
>>127449812

>gray gray gray

fuckin yankees it's GREY goddamnit.
>>
>>127451811
>Kali, will need multiple Gynecological Surgeries to ever have Children. Her Cervical Os was practically destroyed during the sexual assault. I have had all of them write a journal since being taken to Namibia. The Orphanage that they kept at in SA was threatened every day, when they were there.
Will she need the surgeries when she want children or as fast as possible?
>>
what adoption agency is this? i thought only niglets are offered abroad
>>
You're doing God's work if true.
>>
>>127464321
i say again
kill yourself

you nigger loving
virtue signalling faggot

take your comic book nerd moralism back to fucking reddit
>>
>>127464133
>Montana
Montana's a beautiful place. I'd retire there to be honest. I'm looking for a place to settle down once I get my Civil Engineering degree and The Northern Rockies sound pretty comfy. How old are you because you don't sound very young?
>>
>>127464052
>They have potential
One of them does the rest are completely fucked unless the blind kid plays the piano or recieves enough in benefits to justify keeping him around.
>there are rape victims who have went on to achieve many things in their lives
Not really most of them just go back to men like those who raped them even then the thing in the way is their raping.
> the boy was only blinded in one eye. Not two. So he can still contribute.
No throw him out since the benefits will be lower.
>>
>>127449812
Good for cuck
>>
>>127464154
couldn't have said it better myself, aussie
>>
>>127453523
>I am making $240,000/Year(maximum) and my Wife makes $750,000/Year working for her Father's North Sea Oil Company.
Does she work in norway?
>>
File: BLACKEEED.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKEEED.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>127464501
shut the fuck up little-dicked white boy
>>
>>127464501
Gr8 b8 m8.
>>
Import ALL of them to Wyoming
They will make the state even more based
Or send them to Minnesota and watch them uncuck those Nord faggots
>>
>>127463266
Most of these questions have been asked and answered already Dane bro
>>
File: NECKLACE MAN.jpg (38KB, 398x517px) Image search: [Google]
NECKLACE MAN.jpg
38KB, 398x517px
>>127464661
monkey lipped jigaboo living on borrowed time, you will be strung up like the rest of your sub human brethren in this century.
>>
>>127454091
Dont give to much information about location and other identifiers!
>>
>>127464133
God bless you.
If I wasn't so poor or hopelessly single I would seriously love to give some of those SA kids like them a good home.
>>
File: NECKLACING.jpg (51KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
NECKLACING.jpg
51KB, 630x400px
>>127464771
i am completely serious. your ilk are lower than niggers and nonwhites, universalist humanist swine like you are a disease.
>>
>>127464832
This actually made me laugh. I'm liberal. Another thing, why does an interest in a unified humanity make me a "nigger" lover.
>>127464661
Bugger off cunt.
>>
File: WHITESBTFO.jpg (39KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
WHITESBTFO.jpg
39KB, 640x601px
>>127464832
keep dreaming bitch ass coward weak white boy
>>
>>127464969
This... you are serious? No joke, you are serious? What the fuck? I thought you Aussies acted like racists just for fun?
>>
>>127449812
How do I do the same? Provide a way so others can also help faggot.
>>
>>127465032
Fuck off. People like you, whether white, asian, or black make humanity weaker.
>>
>>127454966
you are related to the children?
>>
>>127459907
>If you kill your enemies they win
>>
File: dead nigger.jpg (533KB, 1600x1149px) Image search: [Google]
dead nigger.jpg
533KB, 1600x1149px
>>127464971
because you're in a thread about white children being raped virtue signalling your empathy for the poor niggers who 'suffered' under apartheid. you're not only ignorant, you're broken, you're deficient, you need to be chemically castrated so your sickness doesnt propagate.

>>127465032
like i said nigger, borrowed time.
>>
>>127465248
No. Let the law deal with these scum. I wish we had something like Judge Dredd.
>>
>>127452527
>Hunting niggers
>In Africa
Are you high? Leave the darkiws to their shithole continent, you would be wasting bullets
>>
>>127465289
Ahem. I am expressing my sympathy mostly for the white children. I just believe that there is not a good or bad side in these conflicts, which makes it even sadder.
>>
>>127464417
My Daughters hate niggers and spics. They have dropped friends just for dating niggers.

>>127464469
She will need Clitoral Bodies surgery as fast as possible. If she wants to ever feel pleasure, her Posterior Vaginal Wall tore into her Clitoral Body. She will need to have the Cervical restoration done before the age of 15 or 16(when Puberty is completed in Girl).

>>127464472
It is through a Mormon Agency.

>>127464552
I am almost 40 - I was born in September 1977. I loved living in Montana, but moved down South, when I stopped being a Mormon and lived with my Uncle.

>>127464614
Switzerland. My Wife is Norwegian, though. She was born and lived in the Bergen Metro area.

>>127464871
I am keeping it simple.

>>127464945
You can still adopt as single Parent, you just need the Financial Support.

>>127465205
No, my Brother was friends with their Father. I told the children's surviving Family(an Aunt living in Canada), that I would take them all in and she agreed.
>>
>>127453647
>faith
Go be a christcuck elsewhere
Praying to an imaginary Jewish con that will literally have zero effect on the outcome of your life is a waste of time and misplaced hope
>>
>>127464971
You're an idiot. I hope you get beaten by niggers, you fucking tard.
>>
>>127449812
They are not white. They are no more than a bunch of nigger-gook-poo mongrels. South Aperica was a mistake
>>
>>127465448
>no good or bad
Look the whites are clearly suffering at the hands of the blacks in power. Blacks and whites suffer but the whites have it much worse right now.
>>
>>127465319
You are fucking stupid. So damn naive.
>>
>>127456232
>Thank You. I will talk to Kores, Kalien and Caer to see if they want to share their stories on video or Youtube.
I hate to be the negative influence. But still. Try not be sensationalist.
>>
>>127465448
thats why you're scum, there is an obvious good side and obvious bad one.

if i could i would kill you before i killed my first nigger, white humanists like you are a plague, you deserve nothing but pain and torture for the suffering you cause, and the evil you enable with your relativism.

this will be my last reply to you, just know, from the bottom of my heart, i sincerely wish you nothing but misfortune and misery.
>>
>>127449812

Maybe it's been asked, but since I presume you are saying you will adopt them and then bring them to your own country, which is somewhere other than South Africa, then how on earth are you "saving the White Afrikaners in SA." At best, you are saving some Afrikaner children, and raising them as Americans, or whatever.
>>
>>127465778
autistic retard please go
>>
>>127462233
this seems like an reasonable idea
>>
>>127465747
Who said I was white. You know nothing about me.
>>
>>127465865

elaborate.
>>
>>127465892
It's easy to see that you are an idiot from your posts.
>>
>>127465892
>Who said I was white.

that would explain the stupidity, sub human.
>>
File: mate-identidad-argentina.jpg (113KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
mate-identidad-argentina.jpg
113KB, 500x333px
Well....Aglo-Saxons were not pretty good with us historically (twice invaded us, blockade our ports, and muh falklands)

But I wont lie, this makes me so sick, this doesn't happen even here, how can this people have so much hate inside?

I will tell you this, lots of people love blondies and the like down here, tho they will not tell you fearing to be called racists (even if they're brown they will be accused of racists), but there are people that if put into the reality of this situation, will totally give a room to help.

Tho you must search for a wealthy or upper middle class family because poor people just can't help you too much even if they want.

Of course you can search for the German or Welsh diaspora that lives here, but I can not assure you thay will get all patriotic about
"muh old continent poeple need help"
They do have this "collectivity" feeling like all immigrants here, but they also integrated very well and therefore became individualistic argentines, they can welcome them as refugees or call them racists, it will depend on every family.
>>
>>127465892
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>127465512
>daughters hate race mixing
Nice!

I hope your daughter can recover with surgery and that Stiiaan can hopefully restore his sight. Good luck out there anon I'll build the wall you deport em all.
>>
>>127466001
your question is autistic and pedantic, splitting hairs for no reason.
>>
We should just roll in and kill all niggers in there tbqph desu senpai senpai
>>
>>127466041
>>127466021
You halt humanities progress, along with nationalists of every race, orientation, and nation. You won't realize it. One day, we will be the shining light, a unified humanity, ruled by one leader, and spread throughout a thousand worlds, at peace with each other.
>>
God bless you OP
>>
Do you have pictures of the children?
>>
>>127466099
Who said I was black?
>>
>>127449812
>adopting children raped by niggers
>to raise them in nigger-worshipping USA

Oh the irony.

Sorry OP, but for all your good intention you still fail. Emigrate to Russia or just let it be.
>>
>>127466197
too obvious/10
>>
>>127466153

Reducing the population of a people is not "saving" it. This is hardly splitting hairs; this is common sense.
>>
>>127449812
>claps with highest approval
Well done OP
>>
I don't know what I can say other than you're doing God's work. There are huge problems the Afrikaaners encounter every day, I hope we can solve them all very soon.
>>
>>127466289
too backwards/10
>>
>>127466197
>>127466289
Yeah, you fucked up with that last post.
>>
This can't be real.
>>
>>127466291
you're right, they should be turned over to a nigger run adoption agency in corrupt, anti-white south africa to be further tormented and mistreated :)

like i said, autistic retard please go.
>>
File: Pepe An.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe An.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>127464661
>little-dicked white boy

Micropenis Blacked.com LARPer detected.
>>
God bless OP.

Fuck the kaffir and race traitors. They will pay. Much sooner than we all think.
>>
File: 1474657041388.jpg (173KB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
1474657041388.jpg
173KB, 480x524px
>>127460753
>Father was South African Special Forces during the Rhodesian, South African and Angolan Wars
Based Rhodesian deserved better
>>
File: BLAAAACKED.jpg (43KB, 342x609px) Image search: [Google]
BLAAAACKED.jpg
43KB, 342x609px
>>127465512
Lol bullshit. All women love big-dicked black guys. Why would they hate black guys?
>>
>>127466578
>all women love niggers
Bin it cuck
>>
>>127466262
> suh am pasin ray
No Tyrone you are not passing
>>
>>127460753
>His vision is 20/75 in his left eye.
which means what? Does he have 20% effiency of what is standard?
>>
>>127463858
I just don't think they are biological disposed for that. There's no evidence for that. Evidence suggests humanity feels most with their own ethnic kind.
>>
>>127449812
Good luck, anon. It's never easy.
>>
>>127461103
>I do not agree with what the white govt. did
You mean segregate the entire nation to avoid race riots?
Yeah because that's such a bad thing right?
Fuckin nigger lover
>>
File: BasedMountie.jpg (26KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
BasedMountie.jpg
26KB, 300x388px
>>127449812

Anon, may the universal chaos be in the favor of your good soul! Godspeed, brother
>>
>>127466741
No really, I'm not black.
>>
>>127466474
If a spic may speak,,,,,,

I think that the general problem in all of European African colonies was the extensive use fo blacks as labor force.

I understand that Europe badly needed the resources back in the 15th Century, but by the 18th they should've move lots of native european workers and replace the black natives.

They will be killing them anyway by any reasons later so why not for a real good reason like make space?

Then the problem with minorities would be over.
>>
>>127466578
If they love niggers so much why do they always have to push this style of relationship constantly?
>>
>>127465741
I would only do it if they agree. I am letting them decide. I asked them all before starting with this thread. Kalien, wants her story and the story of what is going on in SA to be known to as many as possible. I would let her post if she was 18 Years Old and knew English.

>>127465778
There are only 5mil Whites in South Africa, over all. Bringing four children out to Africa to the US and giving them a new proper life, will help them more than staying in an Orphanage, always under threat in Africa.

>>127466129
I have tried to raise them the best that I can, and them learning about all four of their new sibling stories, has made them hate niggers even more. I took their firearms away for a bit until their rage died down a bit.

>>127466474
He fought in Rhodesia whilst still living in South Africa. SASF and Rhodesian SAS did Operations together and South Africa provided a lot of material and weapons support to Rhodesia too.

>>127466578
My Oldest and Middle age daughters went to US Public School for six years each. That was enough for them. They are in an all-White Christian Private School now.

>>127466809
20/20 is perfect vision 20/100 is legally blind in the US. He will need Eye Surgery for his Left Eye.
>>
>>127461890
>Blacks, "Coloureds" and Indians had more rights and better income under the Apartheid Government, than they do now.
do they agree with your statement?
>>
>>127462169
>Europe
You mean the very nations that condemned them and attempted to genocide them in the first place?
Fuck you
They should all be coming to America and maybe Straya
If it wasn't for Europe Rhodesia would have never fallen and SA wouldn't have turned into the heart of darkness
>>
>>127467125
Caer agrees. She is old enough to remember what her Father taught her. She said that ANC is just a Kaffir Terrorist Organization running a Country, not much unlike Afghanistan Pre-OEF/A(Taliban Government).
>>
>>127467115
someone with agency like you shouldnt be wasting their time on /pol/

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/

there are people there who would be interested in further helping SA whites through the channels you have.
>>
>>127461103
>Tragedy on both sides
Rape, torture and murder and you call it a "tragedy on both sides"?

Hang yourself. You disgust me.
>>
File: 1494971567770.jpg (678KB, 1460x962px) Image search: [Google]
1494971567770.jpg
678KB, 1460x962px
>>127463946
No
You deserve to suffer
>>
Das racis
>>
>>127467393
I'm not downplaying everyone, and I am in a rage over what happened to those children. Its disgusting, frankly.
>>
File: lion-and-cub.jpg (176KB, 634x696px) Image search: [Google]
lion-and-cub.jpg
176KB, 634x696px
>>127453523
>South Africa is on the verge on White Genocide

Have you heard about the story concerning the town of Coligny.

If not you should definitely check it out.

Its the town where the EFF has provoked and maybe planned organized violence against whites and they got away with it.

The media towed the party line and the police refused to stop the anarchy until thirty boers with guns went to the police station and told them they will start defending their property if the police dont start doing their job.

Its a good example of the stories you will see coming out of here more frequently in the future.

>White people involved allegedly in some hate crime against blacks
>Blacks burn down white property and attack whites
>Media reports the violence as protests which naturally formed due to the crime which whites were implicated in.

None of its natural, its all planned, Julius Malema himself was doing rallies in this small farming town months before the attack occurred
>>
>>127464133
>Wales
Bards are 10/10 people, never fail to surprise me
>>
File: son-i-am-proud.jpg (29KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
son-i-am-proud.jpg
29KB, 640x534px
>>127449812
>>
>>127462913
This is actually very insightful and everyone should read this post. You capture the cuckservative fallacy perfectly.

At their core, cucks have admirable principles, that in theory should work. The only problem is, the "other guys" (nonwhites) really don't give a shit. In fact, they actively pervert it and game the system to their own advantage. Once they take power, they will reform the law as they see fit. Cuckservatives are obsessed over the idea of an "honorable defeat". The murder of these children's parents were not honorable. That is what is in store for many people once we lose control of our country. Cucks need to understand that they need to adapt to the new threat if they are to survive.
>>
>>127462164
Oh you do you just dont realise it
>>
Out of curiosity, why C-PTSD? C-PTSD is from repeated trauma over a long period of time whereas PTSD is from a single experience (which seems to be the case you described).
>>
>>127467772
Oh you are just delusional.
>Gr8 b8
>>
>>127463858
>>
>>127463858
Because it's their existence that's the problem in the first place.
>>
>>127467600
>Coligny
It's ironic that such violence would happen to a town named after the murder victim that initiated st Bartholomew massacres. What is the lesson here?
>>
>>127461103
>Tragedy on both sides, while I do not agree with what the white govt. did
Bleeding-arsed cocksucker
>>
>>127453523

I am 99.99999999% sure you're lying, but if you're not, thank you.
>>
>>127467389
I will check it out. I have learnt more about current ongoing's on /pol/ and from my Buddies still in the US Army. My Brother cannot know everything on going. He said that tensions are rising high though.Whites armed with R4's and FAL's are protecting White Gated Communities and some White Towns.

>>127467600
I will check it. Thanks. My Brother goes through Coligny sometimes - I want him to be safe. He is carrying his Glock 17 (concealed) everywhere he goes now. I figured that most of it was pre-staged and was Sedition.

>>127467635
Thanks. My Family still speaks Welsh at home, I only speak English at home, because of my daughters - they are learning Welsh and Afrikaans at the same time now.
>>
>>127464133
>No, HIV or AIDS detected. I have them all tested twice a Week and they were on six days/per week worth of HAART treatments for a Year afterwards, just in case. She needs surgery to make a new Cervix(forgot the procedure). Her Ovaries are luckily working at 50 percent (total) and she still gets her Period, her Cervix is just destroyed and she has extreme Vaginal/Vulvar nerve pain. Stiaan is blinded in one eye and has 20/75 vision left in the other.
did you test the boys aswell?
>>
HONEST QUESTION IF WHITES ARE DOMINANT WHY ARENT THEY WINNING AGAINST PURE BRED AFRICAN NIGGERS ??????
>>
>>127468264
It was definitely staged, its the old commie tricks they were pulling during apartheid.

They were just waiting for an event to trigger their test.
>>
>>127467590
> I just believe that there is not a good or bad side
Hang yourself.
>>
>>127468403
outnumbered 1 to 20 and politically persecuted by a regime supported by the west.
>>
>>127464444
I love sci fi especially
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27JmggM5GGQ
>>
>>127468264
You're a great man, I wish you all the best.
>>
>>127468755
Yes. Gods, /pol/ gets the wrong message sometimes.
>>
>>127468745
>falling for it
>>
>>127464816
i comment as i go along
>>
>>127468264

Good on you for doing this, anon, it really brings a happy tear to my eye that you're helping these children tremendously and being aware of their people's plight. It is such a real shame that (((they))) are covering up the reality of living in a post apartheid country as a a white person (and a minority at that, but you don't see the SJW cunts saying a word), and that everyone is getting along or the niggers are justified in their heartless brutality. Being abused myself, and they've had it worse than me, I hope they make peace with themselves and live a happy and fulfilling life.

Also, fuck niggers. I'm glad that Kores killed those subhumans, they and the rest of those brutal savage coon fucks don't deserve to live.
Best wishes.
>>
>>127449812
Based OP
>>
>>127468745
I don't buy this. Whitey just needs to stop being a bitch and fight back lol
>>
>>127466197
Jews cannot into space.
>>
Why havnt i heard aboit this incident, i live in south africa and never heard of any of this

Ps its spelled "afrikaaner"
2 a's
>>
>>127449812

How come you don't adopt Americans that were abandoned?

But anyway, noble endeavor.

Kores is gonna be a handful (he will be ultra protective of his siblings, do whatever you can to earn his trust and love)
>>
>>127467115
>I took their firearms away for a bit until their rage died down a bit.
Sounds like they may be just about as good people as you. What you're doing is monumental. I'd want to give you some advice but you seem to know what you're in for and have everything under control. I hope you keep us updated. Godspeed.
>>
>>127469263
You've never heard of a home invasion?
>>
>>127465892
well are you?
>>
>>127468264
Doing God's work, anon. I pray those children make it out and live the rest of their lives in peace thanks to you.

Also why do you think it costs so much to adopt and get white children out of there?
Many people would be willing to help if it wasn't so horrifically expensive.
>>
>>127469420
I keep track of almost all incidents involving children, its part of my job but this particular event i havnt heard off

Most of our child traficing and abise is at the hands of nigerians
>>
Western and European countries should be offering these people refuge. I wonder if they have many immigration options open to them now. This should be a priority, although many who haven't left yet, will likely never want to leave.
>>
>>127469574
are u a cop?
>>
>>127469574

Got any cases related to the Eastern Cape? Around the Utenhage area?
>>
>>127469263
No it's not. One 'a'.
>>
>>127449812
We don't

This is fair considering the hundreds of innocent Black South Africans massacred under apartheid
>>
>>127467718
>The murder of these children's parents were not honorable
+ the murder of 2 something triplets
>>
>>127468304
I had them tested and treated, as well. Kores, got a bad staph infection that took eight weeks to help are being stabbed and had sepsis(blood poisoning) in the Windhoek Hospital. I think they tainted the blade. The girls had internal infections also from what I suppose were was the blade being contaminated.

>>127468453
I will let him know. He is trying to get an R4 for himself. I had him shipped a ballistic vest and non-branded name Level IV+ rifle plates through the Security Company, that he works for. I was able to get around ITAR that way. I am trying to send him a better semi-automatic with a SpectreDR 1.5-6x (both ITAR restricted).

>>127468947
I have my brother and /pol/ to thank for keeping me up to date on what is happening. They had a normal happy life before that night. Stiaan is scared of everything now and the Girls barely sleep since they do not trust most Men now. They only truly get sleep when my Brother has time to lay beside them until they fall asleep. I will get them all of the help that they need, when they get back here to the US. Kores, still has trouble with taking lives; I just tell him that him followed what his Father taught him and that he saved his little Sisters and little Brother's lives.

>>127469350
I have earned enough of his trust for him to call me Pa(Father or Dad, depending on context). He used to only call me, Mister.

>>127469406
Thanks. I will keep /pol/ updated.

>>127469542
Black Children are cheaper to adopt, generally speaking, thank the SA and Namibian Government. $25,000-$30,000 for a Black Child compared to $35,000-$50,000 for a White Child.

>>127469574
It happened 26 Months ago. Their Ranch stretched across both Noordwes and Vrystaat.
>>
>>127470396
https://suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/

Here is some info if you want it.
>>
>>127470396

>I have earned enough of his trust for him to call me Pa(Father or Dad, depending on context). He used to only call me, Mister.

You sound like a great man, keep it up anon.
>>
>>127470165
>>127469263

Correct, Afrikaner is one a while Afrikaans is two. Ken julle taal reëls asseblief manne.
>>
>>127468086
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew%27s_Day_massacre#The_massacres
the town might have been founded by someone with hugenaut roots?
>>
>>127462684
Fuck right out of pol you brain dead degenerate
>>
>>127468264
>Thanks. My Family still speaks Welsh at home, I only speak English at home, because of my daughters - they are learning Welsh and Afrikaans at the same time now.
not norwegian!?
>>
>>127470638
Ten minste nog iemand wat darem nog kan spel.
>>
>>127449812
That is sad what happened to hose young girls
>>
File: 1382351069655.jpg (261KB, 585x648px) Image search: [Google]
1382351069655.jpg
261KB, 585x648px
>>127452341
White genocide, mate. Since years. Look for the South Africa threads here.
>>
File: SA No Nukes.png (85KB, 1882x608px) Image search: [Google]
SA No Nukes.png
85KB, 1882x608px
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
>>
>>127470777
spreken alleen witte zuid afrikanen "nederlands"/Afrikaans?
>>
>>127470518
Thanks, I am checking it now.

>>127470753
I speak Norwegian when I call or FaceTime my Wife. My Girls know Norwegian, but they do not use it much at home. They will also speak it if they only want me to understand them.
>>
File: 1495184520662.jpg (3MB, 1315x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1495184520662.jpg
3MB, 1315x1820px
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
http://www.biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
http://citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
http://www.biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
http://www.news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
http://www.biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk
>>
>>127470660
Yes, sadly, they didn't fully appreciate the lesson of their ancestors. The masses of american whiggers won't learn either.
>>
>>127469908
If we're talking should, western countries shouldn't have done their damnedest to wrest control of the country - which they built - out of their hands.

Their own country should be a refuge for them, they shouldn't have to flee it to find any. That's should. We have to, or we are seriously fucking sick.
>>
>>127470753

Nei, men vi kan også snakker norsk her I sor afrika...

>>127470777

Tog nie die beste graad twaalf punte gehad nie x)
>>
File: 1495183762939.jpg (281KB, 1209x517px) Image search: [Google]
1495183762939.jpg
281KB, 1209x517px
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/14/south-africas-ageing-white-mercenaries-who-helped-turn-tide-on-boko-haram
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html
>>
>>127471085
In the future, please archive media notorious for shilling and clickbait before posting. Thank you.

https://archive.is/xZGx6 <- theguardian.com article
>>
>>127470984
Ongeveer 60% van blankes en 'n groot hoeveelheid kleurlinge.
>>
>>127449812
Good man. Save our race.
>>
I really wish this was true.

Is there any proof you can post OP?
>>
>>127468820
I want global govorment in some form but feel that it is us in the west who are sacrificing our past, present, future for a better world for everyone. People from africa are the ones benefiting the most and giving the least in return. Africa needs a one child policy, and in return they should recieve a marshall plan plus debt deletion. What do you think?

Have you watched "The Expanse"? I loved the detective + the poo ;)
>>
>>127464816
>Dane
kill your self
>>
>>127449812
You are a Hero. Mad respects to you hopefully children will recover. Just tell Kores truth about niggers and how he did a great thing killing those subhuman filth.
>>
>>127471158

>I want global govorment in some form

I only want it if we can assure who runs it is a great person.

Given our current systems, that is not an option very often.
>>
>>127470396
You have a well-paying job, your wife too, prolly 500k a year and millions in assets, yet you choose to invest your money and energy into saving some children. Don't get me wrong, it's a good deed and what they suffered is terrible, but all you have accomplished is make the lives of 4 children nicer. What does this change in our struggle?

There are so many underfunded patriotic organizations that make a real political difference, so we can one day save the whites in SA, not just alleviate their suffering. If we do not defeat the JWO/NATO, we are LOST, and no amount of good deeds will change anything.

I hope you keep this in mind for your future endeavours. You get no points from me for "muh whiteness". Our enemies control the armies and the markets of the world, just raising children in some enclave won't cut it.
>>
>>127471072
Klink hierdie OP se storie ook vir jou soos 'n pot kak? Die name van die kinders is vreemd en klink soos iets wat in die neus sou gewees het.
>>
>>127469574
the children who are trafficed are they from nigeria? Where are the trafficed children from? What is the ethnicity of the children? What are they used for, prostitution?
>>
>>127460753
>A single (White) child can be adopted for $30,000 - $45,000 - the size of a decent small size car.
So they're effectively making it a good business? Who profits from those deals?
>>
>>127471380
*nuus
>>
>>127464321
Humanity is the operative word you dumb fucking nigger lover
>>
>>127449812
When I read about these cases I always get genocidal thoughts.
I should stay away from 4chan.
I am happy that you can help them.
>>
>>127449812
If this is real, you are genuinely an amazing person and I salute you.
>>
>>127449812

Thank you, OP. For doing your part for our race.
>>
>>127471158
Why would you ever want that? We can't even keep a country of 9 million together without Stockholm lording it over everyone else. Even if everyone were the same, geography dictates their interests so increasing centralization is practically always internally detrimental.
>>
>>127471380

N bietjie, maar dit is meer noord, ek bly in die suide en het onlangs n geval hier gehad. Was nie eens n n Dagblad nie en die plaas was n paar kilometer van ons s'n af.

So ek glo dit is maskien moontlik ja
>>
>>127471139
Not without posting pictures of them. I could do that after we get back to the U.S.

>>127471340
I am anonymously donating to Boere/Afrikaner and White Namibian Organizations. My Wife and I give out $100k to $120k in small donations throughout the Year.

>>127471507
Orphanages, the Government and however many Corrupt Officials get a cut.
>>
>>127465512
>You can still adopt as single Parent, you just need the Financial Support.

As much as I would still like to help I think it would be immoral to not give them a family with a loving mother as well as father.
But if I ever do find the one I'll be sure to remember the SA orphans when she's had her fill of having babies.

You're doing an absolutely amazing thing for those brothers and sisters I'll say a prayer for you and them, and God bless you.
>>
>>127471803
>>127471103
speak english faggot,this is international forum,not your personel tumblr
>>
>>127471487
There's a lot of white child prostitutes in SA:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
>>
File: South Africa will.png (365KB, 592x713px) Image search: [Google]
South Africa will.png
365KB, 592x713px
>>127471098
Bork, you forgot your trip. Also how is that clickbait? I've asked before you Autistic Dane.
>>
>>127471916
Your posting under an American flag so you're in the US right now
>>
>>127471916
>we get back to the U.S.
you want to know how I know you're bullshitting through the entire thread?
>>
>>127472010
>the guardian
>dailymail
He's actually right this time. Those are not rags you want to give ad revenue to.
>>
>>127471803
Komaan, 'n drieling word vermoor, ouers vermoor, dogters verkrag. Seun skiet moordenaars. Dit sou wragtig in die nuus gewees het. En die kinders prat kwansuis nie Engels nie. Klink soos pot kak.
>>
File: 1495308928647.png (142KB, 715x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495308928647.png
142KB, 715x585px
>>127471072
>Nei, men vi kan også snakker norsk her I sor afrika...
>>
>>127471957
What a great effect drugs have on people... Duterte is doing the right thing.
>>
>>127472010
It's the Guardian, it should always be archived under all circumstances. Half of their content is FUCKING WHITE MALE tier.
>>
>>127471340
Flag checks out. Go kys hans
>>
File: IMG_2654.png (714KB, 680x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2654.png
714KB, 680x434px
>>127472087
I am, South Carolina.
>>
>>127472087
>>127472090
>faggots who didn't read the thread
kys
>>
>>127472087
>>127472090
pretty sure he meant once he gets back with the kids
>>
>>127472100
>>127472265
200 clicks tops from some interested /pol/ple. Wow.
>>
>>127471778
we need a larger market and economy inorder to facilitate space colonisation
>>
>>127471158
>I want global government

All monopoly systems are tyrannical, corrupt and doomed to end in misery.
No choice, no ambition, no individuality, no freedom—no hope.

If you need to be coddled all your life, then live in your parent's house.
>>
>>127449812
This is heartbreaking. God bless you man, I hope everything works out for you and your new family.
>>
>>127462233
id is kkk
>>
File: 1488641203511.png (32KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488641203511.png
32KB, 501x576px
>>127472179

Hue hue hue, kom her, bedre norsk olje overlords enn Arabies olje ovelords
>>
File: HnbEUvQ.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
HnbEUvQ.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>>127463858
>improving
>niggers

It's called genetics buddy.
>>
File: flag.gif (965KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
flag.gif
965KB, 480x270px
>>127449812
If you want to help saffers. Download Telegram and contact me.My username is @kaaplander
>>
>>127449812
>They were brought to a secret Orphanage in Namibia after an attack on their Ranch in South Africa. The attack killed their Parents and their 2 month old triplet siblings were executed in front of them. Kores* was able to shoot and kill all eight intruders.
Translation:
>Their daddy wanted them aborted but their mother gave them up for adoption so that he'd stop beating her.
>>
>>127472415
A lot more than that when it goes viral. We're eventually going to create 100% archive everything orthodoxy everywhere, stop being butthurt about it.
>>
God bless you OP. My dad grew up in Sudan as his dad was an RAF mechanic at the time and he said it was disgusting to see how Africa has collectively bitten the hand that fed it. We need more people like you
>>
>>127472415
>A recurring theme is a sense of grievance and resentment among ex-soldiers who perceive today’s South Africa as loaded against them, even though statistics consistently show that the white minority still enjoys disproportionate access to education, jobs and wealth.
Do you want to give those fucks a single cent?
>>
>>127472518
It really is heartbreaking.

New thread:
>>127472704
>>
>>127472749

Ek is vreesbevang deur julle gemeenskap, kan nir uitmaak as dit aas is, of nie. Will verseker nie gearresteerd word vir kontant tot vêr regse groepe nie...
>>
>>127473022
Ons is nie flippen velkop nazis nie. Jissou
>>
>>127462288

>Puerto Rican

The thing I never understood about you guys is why we suffer you to live. You borricuos don't pay taxes, the Federal Gov't sends you $500million per year, and all you've managed to do as a society with that money is climb trees and eat coconuts. And both the Brazilian and the Capuchin Monkey will do that for free.

You know what NASA does with $500million? It goes to fucking Mars. M-A-R-S, bitches. Mars.

We never should have annexed you. Should have just done to you what we did to the Indians.
>>
>>127472295
You should really avoid posting more personal info about you and the kids mate. Just a heads up.
>>
>>127471916
Please respond.

Why doesn't American media cover this?
Is political corectness really that powerful?

How can we raise awareness?

Is anyone doing anything about this?

Are we going to have to go to SA and start assassinating people?

Please tell me what to do.
>>
File: 20151220_152534.jpg (789KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151220_152534.jpg
789KB, 2560x1536px
My most sincere Respect for OP

God Bless you
>>
>>127462507

I'm a criminal defense attorney too, anon. Private practice. But when I'm not at work, I think the niggers need to be kept in line, too.

>Being a true believer

Enjoy your career at the public defender's office.
>>
>>127473147
I am not posting anything too concrete about the children.

>>127473209
I will post in the new thread. This one is almost dead.

New thread:
>>127472704
>>
>>127449812
>I am adopting four White Christian Afrikaner siblings

American Fag detected. Stop adopting and brainwashing children. We need to help them out
>>
>>127471916
>I am anonymously donating to Boere/Afrikaner and White Namibian Organizations.

Good on you, but it doesn't change anything even if they had 100 times the donations. Whites in SA lack the political support, and they will never get it as long as the current world order is in place. If you lurk here you should know this already, and if not, read a few books on the Jewish question.

All our problems are linked, they are in fact one and same problem. To saves the whites in SA, or anywhere really, you must upset the Jewish World Order and fund organization that do just that, like Ron Paul, identitarian movements, EU-skeptic movements, and so on.
>>
File: 1462572115925.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462572115925.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>127464971
>Another thing, why does an interest in a unified humanity make me a "nigger" lover.

Strictly speaking it doesn't it just makes you a fucking idiot. The higher ups don't want racial homogeneity not because, "muh unified humanity," but because they want to sell you cheap shit and trinkets from 3rd world shitholes they made for cheap. If you racemix then your children will be a bit of both and connected to neither so they will follow their own shallow path and "JUST BE THEMSELVES!!!" rather than to try and be a better person/citizen/family unit. With this all the barriers come down so things that would be seen as "white" or "black" in an average market, and they will consume both, wasting their money on all sorts of things they wouldn't have if they where trying to better themselves. You're not contributing to a better humanity, you are contributing to a further enslaved one.
>>
>>127472270
kys Kike
>>
>>127473762
I didn't read all of your message.

You are doing a good thing by helping out these victims, but I think americans have too much religious passion. it might ruin the children.
>>
>>127461890
>Letting children get into Mormonism

Would have been better if the niggers killed them...
>>
>>127474076
I know the problems. I had to jump the Political Hoops to get Command of my Unit.
>>
>>127449812
Bless you OP.

And not to sound opportunistic or emotionally dead, this should probably be brought to the publics attention in some way. I remember my own teacher back in the eight grade who said that white south africans have it coming because they have been oh so cruel to the niggers. People need to wake up, show them what true oppression is.
>>
>>127474201

>Belgian
>Jumping to conclusions

Woah, don't cut off my hands here, Leopold
>>
>>127470964
depressing.
>>
New thread:

>>127472704

>>127472704

>>127472704
>>
>>127472675
vi Finnene skal erobre hele Afrika
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.