[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites eat shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: received_1360929227322687.jpg (32KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1360929227322687.jpg
32KB, 528x960px
How "white" people season their "food".
>>
>be shitskin
>too thick to cook food without burning it to a crisp
>too thick to learn to store food without it rotting
>too thick to learn how to industrialise meat farming so that you can afford to choose which cuts to eat
>realise covering your shitty food in spices makes it taste sort of okay
>a few centuries later your descendants have based their cuisine on this concept and are actually proud of it

non-whites, everyone
>>
Fuck off, go be a nigger somewhere else
>>
>>126764317
>a britbong
>lecturinng """"cuisine""""
>>
As a person who recently suffered sever head trauma, I've discovered something called "anosmia" which effectively means I can't smell or taste anything. In these last two years, the conditioned has lessened, but not gone away entirely.

This, however, has caused me to season and quite obviously over-season my food. What little sense I have left, I want to get the taste in there.

Hypothesis: Black people dump seasoning on their food the way they do because they're beaten so regularly; Their brains being knocked around inside their skulls is so common place that they, as a matter of course, because they're all brain-damaged.
>>
>>126763641
>throwing shitton of spices onto your food to the point where you don't taste the original food.
What the fuck is the point of it, a well used spices can enchance the flavour but what SOME people are doing is just covering it all with shitty spices to the point where its just spicy something.

Also what he said >>126764317
>>
>>126763641
Why do you put Toast bread into a bowl in the first place? What are you? Some kind of retard?
>>
>>126763641
>be thirdworlder
>cannot into food preservation
>need to literally make your food into a giant, spicy shit so it wont kill you
So totally nice cuisine my friend. Whiteys btfo hahaah! Oh god the worms are making me shit again.
>>
>>126763641
>Conquer entire world for spices
>LOL WHITEY CANT SEASON THEIR FOOD
>>
File: lol.jpg (155KB, 1080x700px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
155KB, 1080x700px
Heh you guys are alright. We cool?
>>
>>
>>126764550
>an american
>lecturing anyone on anything other than how to mongrelise your country in under three centuries and how to be shot by niggers in your own home

you should stop posting
>>
>>126765089
soak it with chlorine (even though it's already bleached) and fluoride, then air dry it to allow slight microbial and fungal growth

it gives the bread a certain je ne sais pas
>>
File: 1494451214874.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494451214874.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>126765089
when a female of the human race drops the toast and gets a speck of dirt on it
>>
White piece of shit, white fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A black man. Know that even the lowliest of the blacks is greater than your greatest white prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a black man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic white-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want white children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.
>>
File: ethlin.png (14KB, 104x121px) Image search: [Google]
ethlin.png
14KB, 104x121px
>>126763641
Jokes about white people food are almost as bland and repetitive as the food white people eat, by now.

Can I at least get some dank school shooter / inbreeding memes?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/680009
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.