[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ hypocrisies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 54

File: 1494542359134.jpg (656KB, 1440x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1494542359134.jpg
656KB, 1440x1737px
">race theory is true guys, it's just simple genetics. Some races are inferior than others. It's basic biology"
>"people that are transgender or gay just chose to be the way they are by pure free will. Genetics has nothing to do with it"
>>
>>126130211
>"race is the same as gender"
Is that true?
>>
it's a mix of genetics and environment but in the case of trannies it's a disorder

just because people have fucked up disorders doesn't mean you have to pretend it's normal
>>
>>126130211
Can you prove that being lgbt is natural?
>>
transgenders and gays are as natural as mental illness
>>
>>126130211
>>"people that are transgender or gay just chose to be the way they are by pure free will. Genetics has nothing to do with it"
only christ cucks believe this.

also thats actually true for some of them, not all though.
>>
>>126130364
everything that humans and in extensions other animals do is natural. They emerge from natural biological processes like anything we do. Are you asking whether it's beneficial to society? Because that's a different question.
>>
>>126130211
that is a big candy bar
>>
File: doublethink2.jpg (115KB, 1289x695px) Image search: [Google]
doublethink2.jpg
115KB, 1289x695px
>>126130211
faggot
>>
Then whites are inferior too asians.
>>
File: Alignment Change.jpg (53KB, 484x386px) Image search: [Google]
Alignment Change.jpg
53KB, 484x386px
>>126130211
What are you talking about? Most people I see on /pol/ recognize that most trannies are mentally ill with a biological basis. They're sick in the brain and that's the sad truth.
That doesn't make them a different gender from what they are of course, as if you check out their sick brain it still operates in other areas as the correct sex.

I mean, there are exceptions since there are always outliers.
>>
>>126130211
/pol/ has late 19th century understanding of biology,
Weird that they use the word "genetics", as it means the opposite of what they want to.
Genetic clustering and trends throw away the "white" and "black" political divisions, as well as the political term "race" that accommodates them.
In fact what /pol/ would call a race is, genetically speaking, very long term slight inbreeding, caused by where deserts, mountain ranges, seas and oceans divide people. They basically each adapt to their environment, and don't exchange sex fluids since its very hard to move to the other population.
>>
>>126130211
the simple answer is you can change your genes. things like gender were already written though. things like who you are are unstable and rely on the moment.
>>
>>126130545
Fuck off, reddit. Homosexuality and all its deviant derivatives are all social constructs, usually either manifestations of mental illness or a cry for attention.
>>
>>126130211
Genetics probably has a great deal to do with it ... just as genetics has a great deal to do with schizophrenia, depression and the Downs.

Doesn't mean we should start playing to their delusions.
>>
>>126130211
Not gonna lie, former #ImpeachTrump supporter here. It's fucking terrifying watching the MSM lie and distort everything. But in all seriousness we can't let the deep state get their hands on the nuclear codes.
>>
File: 1470172097353.jpg (36KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1470172097353.jpg
36KB, 313x382px
>>126130545
But if only 0.4% of the "animal" population exhibit these traits then do the animals formulate their entire social structure around even less than 1% of their tribe?

Of course fucking not. Why do humans do it then?

Guilt, brainwashing, and virtue-signaled (and therefore false) "empathy' allow this otherwise completely unnatural behavior compared to ANY THING ELSE on this planet to thrive in the human population.

Nice try, Achmed.
>>
>>126130211
My sides. God this pic
>>
File: 1464217835226.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1464217835226.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>126130211

I choose to fuck who I want to.
>>
File: 1486616479148.png (227KB, 322x362px) Image search: [Google]
1486616479148.png
227KB, 322x362px
>>126130888
Exactly. If it's not a majority-population factor then you don't uplift everything to accomdate it.

The establishment is doing it on purpose to rile everyone up, increase division, and increase Americans' hatred for one-another.

The writing's on the wall. They've done an excellent job of it.

To what end, I wonder...
>>
>>126131022
Does it make your LWC hard?

>>126131037
> choose to be gay
>>
>>126130781
>In fact what /pol/ would call a race is, genetically speaking, very long term slight inbreeding, caused by where deserts, mountain ranges, seas and oceans divide people.

For any other animal we wouldn't refer to this as race, we would refer to it as subspecies... which is exactly what it is in the homo genus.
>>
>>126130869
Homosexuality has a genetic component. There is a gene that makes you more likely to be homosexual, like there are genes making you more likely to develop breast cancer or have a heart attack.
Still, you can live a life that denies this gene, the same as most such conditions.

Homosexuality, scientifically speaking:
1, Is an illness, since it doesn't give you any productive benefits (the opposite in fact).
2. Has a genetic component, discovered and tested for many times in the last 25 years.
3. Has a cultural component, people without the "gay gene" sometimes identify and live as homosexuals, and people with it sometimes refuse it and deny it, and live as heterosexuals.
4. Is self correcting - gays don't have many children, thus don't spread it. No need to purge or cleanse them, they are self correcting, even more so now that its socially acceptable and they don't have to pretend, get married, have kids, and suck dick on the side.
5. Its victimless. No need to persecute them, since as long as the law is kept (consensual, age of consent, etc) they aren't hurting anyone. The homosexuality itself doesn't have victims, except maybe the homosexual himself.
6. Its men only. The genetic component at least is specific to men. Women can't be naturally gay.
>>
File: 1486132639953.jpg (214KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
1486132639953.jpg
214KB, 658x595px
>>126130211
>average black IQ is lower than average white IQ, heh, take THAT snowflakes, facts win again

but then the /pol/weenie sees that the average ashkenazi jew has a higher IQ than the average white and suddenly:

>(((IQ))) is a load of bullshit perpetuated by jews and for jews, so fuck off with your subversion quotient, shlomo

explain this you frauds.
>>
File: 1477856770499.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477856770499.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>126131143

I did.
>>
File: IQ test science.png (131KB, 1000x1339px) Image search: [Google]
IQ test science.png
131KB, 1000x1339px
>>126131289
>>
>>126131289
I believe it, jews are smart. Of course, I've also met some completely retarded jews.
>>
>>126131167
Depending on your language, it can be a "variation of" or a "subspecies of" and so on.
However these terms are arbitrary, they are divisions created to easier categorize birds and have no objective, solid meaning.
Using them on people won't serve a purpose, and would make a lot of people mad and open old wounds of repression and genocide, so it makes no sense to do it.
It wouldn't be wrong, it would just be useless and impractical.
>>
>>126130869
social constructs are a human biological process. The same way we can create laws and have debates on philosophy or religion. The law is not a real concept within the physical universe. Philosophical concepts aren't part of our physical universe. God, no matter how much you might believe in it as a concept doesn't suddenly manifest itself in reality. All of those things are unnatural concept but emerge from a natural biological process. You are conflating the vagueness of social constructs with the basis for biological physicality.
>>
>>126130211
That's that tranny moderator from /leftypol/
>>
File: rthedonald.png (910KB, 1146x643px) Image search: [Google]
rthedonald.png
910KB, 1146x643px
>>126130211
What is a mental illness?
I would genuinely off myself if I was
as stupid as you. Your parents must be proud.
>>
>>126131382
Native middle eastern jews are about as dumb as a typical middle easterner. European Jews are really smart typically, however due to careless inbreeding the same thing that made them smart as group so regularly also gives them an increased chance of normally rare genetic disorders.
>>
race =/= gender
>>
>>126130211
>transvestism and homosexuality are heritable and innate, therefore you must not blame them for their problems
>gender is a spectrum and in no way related to biology, you cishet bigot
This is a fun game. I bet I have more examples than you do.
>>
>>126130211
How is chosen behavior the equivalent of cognitive capacity?
>>
>>126130211
Race is genetic and physical. Queers are all mentally instable.
>>
>>126131592
When you have people for whom it is illegal to do "honest work", because the hands that killed Jesus will never do any honest work, and they all have to be bankers, lawyers and so on, you have selection based on intelligence, and produce a more intelligent people.
Compare it to black americans, who were selected for physical strength. You go to africa and buy the strongest slaves, of them only the strongest survive the trip, of them only the strongest survive the initial shock of hard labor day after day. So you produce a very strong population.
>>
>>126131461
>social constructs are a biological process

What the fuck are you talking about? Philosophic concepts are created out of whole cloth from the human mind. Societal norms are created and decided upon by political means, not biological means.

>>126131280
If homosexuality can be denied, then there is no need for it to be accepted as a norm. The "genetic component" is wholly irrelevant.
>>
>>126131289
>but then the /pol/weenie sees that the average ashkenazi jew has a higher IQ than the average white
Does anyone deny this?
>>
>>126130545
So there's no such thing as a social construct? Differences in outcome are just natural inevitability then.
>>
File: 1493333533306.jpg (71KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
1493333533306.jpg
71KB, 600x719px
you need majority population factor? go back to uk and get in line for the crown.
>>
>>126131796
>If homosexuality can be denied, then there is no need for it to be accepted as a norm. The "genetic component" is wholly irrelevant.

You are being very stupid here. Let me rephrase that with another genetic condition.
>If genetic susceptibility to testicular cancer can be avoided, as in a person who has the gene making him more likely to get that cancer can possibly not get it, then the gene is irrelevant.

Consider it like this:
1. A person has X chance to be gay, depending on his culture, surroundings, childhood, etc.
2. If that person also has the "gay gene", his chance is now 20X. He is 20 times more likely, genetically.

How is this an irrelevancy? I think it is very relevant.
Of course those are completely random numbers, but I think that the studies showed over 90% of gay men had this "gay gene", and over 90% of men who have the gay gene are indeed identifying and living as homosexuals.
Just because some do it as a fashion statement doesn't mean the majority aren't doing it as an expression of their genetic build.
>>
File: Great American Shitposter.png (89KB, 1271x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Great American Shitposter.png
89KB, 1271x1000px
>>126130211
95% of american posters.
>>
>>126130545
Then there is no reason we should give trannies gender reassignment surgery or any form of chemical therapy.
>>
>>126132101
I'd like to see the source on that.
>>
>>126130211
transgender nonsense has nothing to do with genetics.

just self hate and the belief that the other gender has it better or some similar variation.
>>
>>126131289
Nobody says that, though. Intelligence isn't the only virtue but it is an essential one.

I eagerly await your ad hominems.
>>
>>126130211
I don't necessarily think they have a choice (except transitioning is definitely a choice) but they are broken people.
>>
>>126130211
Behaviors are always the results of nature and nurture. But measurable differences between races can be studied independently from culture and they will lead to the same conclusions.
>>
>>126131979
well this kind of delves into the concept of determinism. But yeah, if we look at the world from a purely physical perspective of chemical processes then we can't blame people for the "choices" they make. They are nothing more than complex machines that are under the assumption that their decisions are a result of free will.
>>
iq =/= species
>>
>>126132264
Just google it? Look for twins studies, and gay brothers studies, and avoid news articles. Only read actual research papers on journals.

>>126132184
The reason is suicide prevention, and its somewhat successful.
If untreated, gender dysphoria almost always leads to suicide.
You get a chain of treatments, first psychiatrist, then drugs, then different therapies about changing lifestyle and coaching and so on, and only the worst, most hopeless people are offered hormones and surgery.
And of course failure rate for these worst cases are bad, and suicide is high, but its not 100%. Some people that would've otherwise killed themselves end up not doing so, there is a success rate above zero, so you can argue its worth doing.
You can also argue if society were more accepting, the success rate would be higher.

This is a humanist approach, and assumes that every person is worth keeping alive under any cost and circumstance, which I don't support, but its a strong argument that will hold in the public eye.
>>
>>126130498
Not true but some believe they could choose to stop.
>>
>>126132184
there is. A natural process does not imply that it is enjoyable. The same reason we don't tell people that are born with no arms that they shouldn't get prosthetics just because their genetic code naturally caused them to have no arms.

If we can alleviate suffering resulting of a natural process then there is no reason not to do it from an ethical perspective. Obviously there is a financial aspect to it as well which is an entirely different issue. We could help people but what if our efforts are just not financially feasible? That's kind of the crossroad where economics and ethics meet.
>>
>>126133005
It is an observable fact that they can choose to stop, because we have people who are genetically predisposed to homosexuality, and identify and live as heterosexuals.
Cultural and societal pressure can make you act differently from your instincts, given enough discipline on your part.
>>
>>126132873
That's horseshit. We've known for at least a decade now that transgender surgery isn't effective. Suicide rates remain the same.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

We've known this even longer if you accept the rather obvious conclusion that transgender bullshit is just a manifestation of body dysphoria. Researchers have long held that indulging various forms of body dysphoria isn't an effective way to treat it.
>>
>>126133180
18% suicide rates after surgery, as opposed to near 100% suicide rate of untreated gender dysphoria.
And again, only the worst cases get surgery, most people are fine with therapy and support from friends and family, and lifestyle changes, and anti-depressants.
>>
File: IMG_9549.png (356KB, 528x940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9549.png
356KB, 528x940px
>>126130211
My buddy is a hiring manager that uses a competency exam on applicants. He said niggers always score about 10-20% lower than whites. Several of the people in his office have to review these tests and no one wants to mention the elephant in the room, niggers are stupid. I'm sure there are exceptions but on average it's the rule. He says they're supposed to be "diverse" with their hiring but also pick from the highest scores.
>>
>>126133350
>near 100% suicide rate of untreated gender dysphoria

Source? The research I've seen shows no significant improvement. What have you seen to suggest the surgery helps?
>>
>>126130211
Homosexuality is probably both environmental and gentetic or just genetic but so far no one has any proof.

Transgenderism is definitely a mental illness but I suppose it could be genetic. You can inherit mental illnesses.
>>
>>126130211
who says they choose? we don't care. they are a scourge on the family and on traditions and on a healthy and happy people. back into the closet faggot.
>>
>>126133593
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25180172
63% of people requesting surgery, according to this small scale survey, had serious mental illness. Each individual illness is considered a suicide risk, most of them had more than one.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
American suicide prevention organization puts a 45% suicide attempt rate on treated and untreated gender dysphoria cases.
The paper I was looking at calculates 94% suicide rate for untreated gender dysphoria exactly because of all these companion mental illnesses that develop as you hate and doubt yourself so much for years, but its behind a paywall and I don't want to lose my subscription posting watermarked stuff.

Google a bit, avoid news articles, only read actual journals with people's names on them, something they thought was good enough to sign under. Look at the scale, how many people were involved, and don't just read the title.
Super simple stuff.
>>
>>126133125
that seems to be a kind of dishonest way to think about it. The reason we can "stop" is because the increased human intelligence which allows us to exert self-control over compulsions and instincts. But we know from studies conducted on people that suppress these urges that other issues arise. They might get deeply depressed, develop bipolar disorder or become generally unhinged.

If we create a society in which we expect such a level of self-control we basically create a ticking time-bomb with repressed people. Look at Japan and China and their suicide rates, the societal pressure people have to perform. I'm not just talking about sexuality here, this is as basic as it gets. /pol/ romanticizes self-control in the ancient Greek imagery of male self-improvement to strife towards wisdom and strength. But at this point we're basically talking about the Ubermensch. The 0.1% of the 0.1% that actually made it. The same way in thousands of years people might talk about Batman as the ideal rolemodel. The average human is weak and much more insecure than that and we really can't expect society to operate on the assumption that everyone has the willpower to succeed. At this point we just revert back from civilized society to stone-age tribalism survival of the fittest. That's a deeply nihilistic view of the world because even if you are good at what you do there will always be someone else that is better. In fact even people that are worse than you can easily backstab and destroy you, whether it's your modern professional 21st century life when we're talking about your career or just the most basic desire to live and survive. Technically any idiot could walk up to you, stab you with a knife and kill you. That's the reason why I don't buy into /pol/'s obsession with darwinism as a manual to morality and ethics. It will only be beneficial to a society that is based on serfs and masters. And it's very likely that everyone in this thread will be a serf.
>>
>>126133180
transgender surgery is effective. in the same way that praying to god and popping sugar pills is effective.
it works as as long as they believe it works,
thats why theres such a push for acceptance, redefining words to make it not seem like obvious nonsense and making not going along with their delusion a hate crime.
>>
Find the fag gene and then we'll talk, racial genetics on the other hand is quite obvious.
>>
>>126134105
Most effective treatment for gender dysphoria is hormone pills for the person's natural sex, not the opposite sex.
>>
>>126130211
Wether they choose to be trans or not they are still mentally ill.
>>
>>126130211
If it's genetics that means we need to cull the flock before they spread their abnormalities. Hitler, where art thou?
>>
>>126134259
Here's one "gay gene".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28

It was discovered in the 1990s, there was controversy, some people lost jobs, and a newer, more detailed study confirmed it in the early 21st century.
>>
>>126134379
Harmone pills fuck up your liver - I'm a steroid abuser - so they generally take shots
>>
>>126130584
for you
>>
>>126134189
But the surgery doesn't work at all. It temporarily relieves the mental angst, but the problem soon resurfaces.
>>
>>126130211
Body dysmorphia is a disease.
Refusing treatment of a disease is a choice.
Advocating the spread of a disease is evil.
>>
>>126130725
>too
>>
>>126134585
>kikepedia
After gamergate I don't trust a single fucking thing there, give me a different link.
>>
>>126134379
This is for some cases. Again, you should read my complete posts.
The milder cases can be "cured", as in contained and the person saved, by just talking openly, and your friends and family supporting you.
Therapy and life coaching is the most effective way to fight gender dysphoria. Hormones and surgery are for people who are so bad, that therapy doesn't help.

You know, like how you take anti-inflammation drugs and do physiotherapy before having spine surgery.
This doesn't mean spine surgery is bad, it just means it only handles the very worst cases, so any success rate is impressive and good.
>>
>>126134105
Your second link destroys your argument. Those that have had the reassignment surgery have the highest rate of suicide attempts.
>>
>>126134725
Its behind a paywall.
You people should learn, I can't link science here, it costs money.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/genomewide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientation/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343
>>
>>126130211
Race is a social construct?
Then go back to Gender theory Fraulein.
>>
bump lol
>>
>>126134770
Please read >>126134734
I've stated it multiple times already. Stop comparing to general population, or to milder cases.
>>
>>126134872
Your argument is circular. There's no evidence that the surgery reduces suicides. In fact, the surgery is the most unpopular treatment among those in the study.
>>
File: webbed neck.jpg (10KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
webbed neck.jpg
10KB, 240x180px
>>126130211

>muh Turner syndrome
>muh science

99% of people who are trans are not intersex.

They are mentally ill. We're normalizing mental illness because we don't wanna hurt their fee-fees.

Also, source on the "gay gene?" Let me know how conclusive that science is.

KYS OP, you'll never think critically.
>>
>>126134154
Consider a person predisposed to diabetes genetically. He inherited it, and it is a genetic fact, that he is tremendously more likely to have diabetes.
So he chooses, through life decisions, discipline, support from friends and family, to dedicate his life to eating the most anti-diabetes diet possible, excessive daily, and take supplements.
He is thus able to live a complete life without diabetes, and die of colon cancer and brain degradation like normal people do.

Do you think this is a dishonest way to do things? Do you think the man was tortured and forced, and should've been left to act naturally, lose his feet in his early 30s and die in his early 40s?
>>
>>126134810
>linkage
meaning that there's a correlation with that gene and homosexuality not that it makes people gay. But correlation not meaning causation goes right out the fucking window when leftist ideology gets involved because they all want to be able to say, "See, they were born this way, its perfectly natural"

I've seen study after study like this where people with the "gay gene" will have homosexuality likelihood of 44% or so, which while far higher than the base population, definitely can't realistically be considered to be a gay gene when the majority of people who have it aren't even gay.
>>
>>126130781
>In fact what /pol/ would call a race is, genetically speaking, very long term slight inbreeding, caused by where deserts, mountain ranges, seas and oceans divide people. They basically each adapt to their environment, and don't exchange sex fluids since its very hard to move to the other population.
Hungarian education. That, my firend, is kindergarten "i read it in a women's magazine"-tier.
>>
>>126134693
>But the surgery doesn't work at all.

it sometimes does and sometimes doesn't. You have to remember that the surgery itself doesn't actually provide the person with a male or female body. They actually have to feel that their body matches their mind.

Obviously with our current science and technology it's impossible to know. But let's assume in the future that we could create perfect human host bodies that we can grow in a lab to which we can transfer the brain of the person who's transgender. Now we are not talking about a modified male or female body that is made to look as if they were the other gender, we are now talking about a perfectly healthy and normal human body that exactly matches the gender the person believes they are.

My assumption would be that the suicide rate wouldn't be nearly as high as it is right now. Those people wouldn't just pretend to be men or women, they would biologically have turned themselves into what they believe they are.
>>
>>126135100
Read >>126135054

It makes you predisposed to homosexuality.
It can confirm with about 70% success rate if you are homosexual, which is why it was researched - to detect homosexuality.

You can still work against your genes, people who are genetically predisposed to being fat can live a life where they are lean, because of societal pressure and environment. Same for the "gay gene". You can work against it, and there is peer pressure to do so.
>>
>>126135221
The surgery has no observable effect on suicide rates. Fuck off with your degenerate science fiction.
>>
>>126134986
The surgery helps alleviate a lot of the depression and reduce other mental illness and pressure that leads to suicide.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/827713
Consider this survey then. Or just google shut, holy fuck, you have the internet right?

You want to compare people before the surgery, and the same people some time after the surgery.
See how many mental illnesses that would cause suicide they have before and after, do some math.
The success rate is above zero, which considering it only deals with the worst most hopeless cases, is not too low.
>>
>>126135287
Being predisposed to being something does not mean you were born that way, you still failed in allowing yourself to succumb to it.
>>
File: 1494335408919.png (233KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
1494335408919.png
233KB, 900x516px
>>126135459
>lol, just Google it

Fuck off, tranny.
>>
>>126135475
You are now arguing semantics. Does breaking your legs, inserting steel bolts, and letting the bone heal, mean that you weren't born short?
Its a surgery that koreans and chinese have to combat their genetic predisposition to BEING SHORT. But they didn't succumb to it!
>>
>>126135563
In all your posts you have given zero sources, I have given several. Even in the post you quote I have posted a very large study that you clearly ignored.
Either make an argument, or close the tab.
>>
>>126130211
Oh, genetics absolutely has something to do with a predisposition to degenerate acts and many trannies and fags are mentally ill (and not just because they're trannies and fags), mental illness of course being heritable.
>>
>>126135574
I'm genetically predisposed to being an alcoholic but I'm not an alcoholic because I stay the fuck away from alcohol. Faggotry has far more in common with alcoholism than being short.
>>
>>126135642
You're the one claiming the surgery helps. I've posted two studies that aggregate other studies showing its ineffective, and you've posted one study that shows half of those who have the surgery try to kill themselves.

Your last study is behind a pay wall.

Keep your degenerate bullshit to yourself. The best thing we can do for these people is to teach them to be more effective in their suicide attempts.
>>
>>126135825
Alcoholism does in fact have a genetic component. How is this an argument against what I have been saying?
>>
>>126135054
>Do you think this is a dishonest way to do things? Do you think the man was tortured and forced, and should've been left to act naturally, lose his feet in his early 30s and die in his early 40s?

Working against your diabetes will improve your life because of the health benefits acquired by it. It's not like you want to have diabetes. With homosexuality working against it won't improve your life because homosexuality isn't a negative bodily reaction that decreases your physical health, it's a condition that affects your state of mind. That's like telling a heterosexual person to stop caring about the other gender and suppress their sexuality. Working against your sexuality is a cause of your discomfort. So the only two ways is to either medicate you to make you asexual or to relief your sexual tension by allowing yourself to give in to your sexual urges.

With diabetes your condition is the issue. There is no urge to give in to. You don't get any pleasure from having diabetes. There is no other option to battle diabetes other than self-restraint when it comes to food and taking your medication. Someone who's homosexual can just alleviate their condition by giving into their urges.

So unless you offer homosexuals a pill that instantly turns them straight or asexual without negative side-effects you can't really tell a homosexual that they are just supposed to stop being who they are. They are just going to turn their affliction of homosexuality into depression and in some cases into aggression. You don't want a culture of sexually repressed people, that will bleed into other aspects of life.
>>
File: John Hopkins Transgender.png (367KB, 652x793px) Image search: [Google]
John Hopkins Transgender.png
367KB, 652x793px
>>126135459
Is the survey self-reported? I don't want to sign up for an account just to look at a single study. Because if it is then there definitely is a good chance of some hidden bias of wanting to believe the surgery cured the issue because it was a permanent change to them and to not believe it worked would cause some cognitive dissonance.
For example here are some experts discussing their findings both in
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
and in pic related.
>>
>>126135856
The 18% number I posted and you disputed is exactly from your link, that you didn't read other than the shitty shock value title, because its a blog post and not science.
>>
File: Gender Ideology Harms Children.png (378KB, 940x4364px) Image search: [Google]
Gender Ideology Harms Children.png
378KB, 940x4364px
>>126130211
>But whoso shall offend(σkανδαλίζω meaning to scandalize) one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
>>
File: factsareracist.gif (29KB, 276x315px) Image search: [Google]
factsareracist.gif
29KB, 276x315px
>>126130211
Let's make a deal then. Let it become widely accepted that race/gender(m or f) plays a part in genetics, and hence some races/genders are destined to do worse than others on average. If so, I'll buy into the whole transgender/gay thing.
>>
>>126135897
Because being born with a predisposition for something does not mean you were born with that something. You can be born with a predisposition to being an alcoholic but you can not be born an alcoholic. You can be born with a predisposition to being a faggot but you cannot be born a faggot. This should not be difficult to grasp.
>>
>>126135931
>Is the survey self-reported?
Yes, they were asked and they answered questions.
You can't exactly see how many people kill themselves before asking for survey, and when these people who killed themselves get surgery, see how many of them will kill themselves after the surgery. The dead don't cooperate like that.
So they track risk factors for suicide, via survey, before and after, and compare.
>>
>>126130211
whoops forgot

in addition to >>126136020
kill yourself
>>
File: chimera hypothesis.jpg (3MB, 1900x3011px) Image search: [Google]
chimera hypothesis.jpg
3MB, 1900x3011px
This is the best, although not perfect, hypothesis on the cause of homosexuality that I've found.
>>
>>126136004
I said you were full of shit when you said 94% of all people who don't have the surgery attempt suicide.
>>
>>126132834
>we can't blame people for the "choices" they make
It's not about "blaming" people for anything, it's about making pragmatic, strategic choices to ensure that society advances along the most materially desirable path.

You're using a moral argument to solve a scientific problem which is predicated on the assumption of moral relativism in the first place. There is no such thing as what people "deserve" to have, only a series of potential material outcomes with varying levels of implied human suffering.
>>
>>126135911
>With homosexuality working against it won't improve your life
The numerous mental illnesses and higher STD rate that faggots have coupled with their lower life expectancies says otherwise.
>>
>>126130211
BAN THIS FAGGOT
>>
>>126130211

You are connecting two unconnected things.
>>
>>126136059
You can be born lusting for cock, but you aren't born with a cock in your mouth, thats true.
You are arguing semantics here. Some people are born such that it is an uphill battle and a life long struggle to not be homosexuals. Since its a victimless "crime", it makes sense they should be allowed their happiness, which is the whole point.
Its not a choice between "should I get fucked up the ass or not", its a choice between "should I be happy or accepted", and we can make that go away and give them happiness by accepting them.

>>126136134
Thats calculated via all the mental illness they develop if left untreated, and the individual suicide rates per each of those mental ilness.
>>
File: 1463819517648.png (99KB, 4000x2007px) Image search: [Google]
1463819517648.png
99KB, 4000x2007px
>>126130584
>>
File: ping.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
ping.png
114KB, 252x252px
The vast majority of gay people are sub. But they don't like anal or ALL the male body, that's learned behaviour. They are attracted to same-sex genitals because their father failed to communicate his masculine role. there are other big reasons (genes, environments), but the father made masculinity unappealing, scary or failed to bond with his child. A refusal of masculinity could also be a deviant version of Peter Pan's syndrome. You refuse all your responsibilities. And the brain is good at rationalizing things (some punk keep acting gay outside of prison), so it seems that you always liked it that way.

And most gay behaviour is really masochism. You enjoy it because it's taboo and humiliating. You are not aroused by the male body the same way as a female body. It's about self-inflicting pain. And everyone is masochist. Everyone in their life has a few moments where they punish themselves emotionally or physically. But some people become pathologically attached to self-harm.
>>
>>126136307
Just post a fucking study showing the surgery is effective.

Indulging every other dysphoria is an ineffective way to treat the disease, I'm curious as to why you think gender dysphoria is different.
>>
>>126136307
Its not a victimless crime, it effects the culture of the society and furthers degradation of said society.
>accepting them
Why the fuck should we accept insanity?
>>
>>126135911
Your post would be true in a very accepting society, but it isn't true today.
Obviously being a homosexual has negative connotations in public, and there are many people who'd dislike you by default.

>>126136165
This has more to do with the underground nature of homosexuality. Look at Portugal's drug related illness before and after decriminalizing. Ever since they started giving away free needles, and stopped arresting junkies, death rates are down, suicide rates are down, AIDS is down, and so on.
Making it socially acceptable to educate yourself, seek training and seek help for your addiction, made it so more people did that. Homosexuality would probably follow as it gets more accepted.
>>
>>126136165
are you fucking retarded? How does working against your homosexuality suddenly stop you from having homosexual urges. We are not talking about taking a magic pill that suddenly stops you from being homosexual. We are talking about homosexuals being repressed and not giving into their urges. Even if that decreases their risk of STDs it doesn't suddenly remove their urges which cause negative mental side effects due to repression.

The way many people on /pol/ talk about this issue is deeply unscientific in a failed attempt to appear manly or in charge. No matter how much you believe you're in charge of your instincts or urges, you aren't. There is a chemical background that dictates your behavior and unless you interfere with it no amount of mental fortitude is going to stop the negative side-effects of repression. You are a slave to your chemistry.
>>
>>126136439
I posted the largest to date survey, you dismissed it without reading. Come back to me after reading.
>>
File: 4.jpg (108KB, 895x671px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
108KB, 895x671px
>>126130211
Of course mental illness has biological origins. When have we ever argued against this?
>>
>>126130211
>>126130545
>>126131461
>>126132834
>>126133116
>>126134154
ffs have some consistency with your argument and stop moving the goal post.
Brain's chemical reactions are not completely random and are influenced by the environmental growth.
Gender is a synonym for either one the two sexes and you're mixing it up with identity of oneself.
>>
>>126130211
>homosexuality is genetic
>ergo we can CURE it

nice wall you backed yourself up against, OP
>>
File: 1494708661619.jpg (336KB, 1323x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1494708661619.jpg
336KB, 1323x1021px
>>126131364
The whole Jews have the highest IQ is total BS and it needs to be put to rest, if this is true then why does Israel test low in Math Science, and Reading for a 1st world country but yet is supposed to have a concentration of people with really high IQs.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/15/u-s-students-internationally-math-science/, https://www.oecd.org/unitedstates/PISA-2012-results-US.pdf
>>
>>126136526
>Your post would be true in a very accepting society, but it isn't true today.

But it was an important distinction to make in the way diabetes and homosexuality are completely different conditions. Diabetes would suck in ANY society while homosexuality has societies in which it doesn't.
>>
>>126136624
>Gender is a synonym for either one the two sexes and you're mixing it up with identity of oneself.

While I agree with you here, this is a semantic issue.
You agree on the concept, just disagree on what word to use to call it.
>>
>>126136423
>Italian Intellectuals
>>
>>126136526
>more to do with the underground nature
Utter and complete leftist horseshit. This is so utterly fucking ridiculous that I'm amazed anyone can even think this. Do you have any idea how much this insanity is actually applauded here? Its not underground at all. STD rate is still far higher. Life expectancy is still lower.
>>126136560
I didn't say anything about urges you moron. It doesn't fucking matter if they fap every night to the thought of swallowing cock as long as they don't do it because as long as they don't do it they won't be getting pozzed and dying young.
>>
>>126135221
> Those people wouldn't just pretend to be men or women
they do as they need unnatural amount of hormones to pretend that they are another sex.
It would be only natural if our bodies could start to produce that without human engineering. And as they cannot, it is an unnatural state.
>>
>>126130211

>/pol/ is one person

Sage
>>
>>126136742
>Do you have any idea how much this insanity is actually applauded here?

Yeah, for 20 years. Do it for 60, enough for people to be born, raised and live, and then give birth, raise and educate children to this environment.
Current gays are still people raised by a generation of homophones. Let things move a bit, you will see as its normalized it will become dull and boring, and stop being about chaining balls to the floor and cumming on leather or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>126132834
As an example,

It doesn't matter whether a murderer "deserves" to go to prison or whether he had any real choice in his life at all. He should be removed from society for the simple fact that his actions disrupt the lives of countless others who live for the near-universal interest of reducing their own individual suffering. A society which does not suppress the desires of a few deranged outliers will lose stability and induce needless suffering for all instead of just the few.

The idea of absolute fariness is a social construction which can never be achieved.
>>
>>126136580
I've read the surveys that aren't behind pay walls. None of them arrive at your conclusion or support your argument at all. Sorry, my trap friend, you'll never be a real girl.
>>
Alright, I have to leave for work, ya'll fags better read some science journals while I'm gone.
And I don't mean Guardian or Atlantic blogposts either.
>>
Also, telling people to stop acting gay doesn't work. You get the opposite effect. Let it go and let people work on their issues (it could take years).
>>
>people that are transgender or gay just chose to be the way they are by pure free will. Genetics has nothing to do with it

who said this? most on here would consider it a mental disorder, aka a genetic defect
>>
>>126136945
Have fun. Make sure to earn plenty of money for your pimp, you tranny fuck.
>>
>>126136868
Again ridiculous. Faggots used to be nice and calm, maybe have a boyfriend in secret. Then this gay pride shit started and swallowing each other's dicks in the middle of the street in California became something to be applauded. More acceptance will just lead to more of this depraved behavior, not less.
>>
>>126130211
>gays are born that way
>gender identity is a social construct, there is no such thing as sexual biology.
Ideologues always ignore inconvenient contradictions.
>>
>>126136090
The reason I ask is in the article I posted it noted that 18% attempt suicide after the surgery and at the end of the article it says
>Mr Bellringer, who works at the main NHS gender identity clinic at Charing Cross hospital in west London, said: "I don't think that any research that denied transsexual patients treatment would get past an ethics committee. There's no other treatment that works. You either have an operation or suffer a miserable life. A fifth of those who don't get treatment commit suicide."
So if the difference between getting the treatment is 18% suicide rate and not getting the treatment is a 20% suicide rate then by what metric is the surgery improving their lives?
I mean even if what you say about self-reported risk factors is true, then why isn't the suicide rate decreasing more significantly after the surgery?
To me that suggests that the surgery doesn't work particularly well as a treatment. That could just be that the people who get the surgery are already very mentally ill and that the surgery doesn't fix that, but I'd like to see more on it.
>>
>>126136978
>most on here would consider it a mental disorder, aka a genetic defect
To be fair, it could be a genetic defect, but not all mental disorders are inherently genetic either. Some can be caused by your environment like with frying your brain and causing long term psychosis with LSD.
>>
>>126130956
Mutation is the foundation of evolution desu.
>>
Let's not forget that a lot of technological progress came from eunuchs, gay or bi people, because they don't have to waste time proving their worth to the other gender. Cai Lun, Tesla, Turing
>>
>>126130211
The snickers child - its eyes - i see nor feel anything in them save emptiness and death.
>>
>>126136147
well, assuming we'd develop an AI capable of solving the issue the most beneficial "materially desirable path" would be human enslavement and servitude by default since it intrinsically creates a society that is optimized for progress. In a world like this only people that are intelligent enough to advance our scientific understanding of the world and create beneficial new ways to advance society would be allowed to be involved in autonomous research while everyone else would be forced to work mundane jobs.

I think you're not fully aware of how little you or anyone else would want a society that is purely directed towards progress since individualism and human ego is a part that we value in ourselves. That's why people think in terms of self-realization and the goals they have in life even if they are not the best person for the job. A society based on your genetic worth wouldn't be enjoyable to anyone who lost the genetic lottery. It already isn't enjoyable now because we clearly see that people with lower intelligence are generally mistreated and demeaned or people that aren't attractive have a harder time to get ahead in life.

So there are two options, become so radical that you basically advocate for a society where no one can lose the genetic lottery (this is the path that leads to eugenics) or advocate a society in which we don't go for the most efficient path towards progress by allowing people to pursue self-realization. Well technically there is a third option which is forced lobotomy in which people that are deemed to be serfs get lobotomized (or medicated) up to a point where they are blissfully unaware of their situation and aren't conscious about their status as a slave.

Maybe you disagree but I think the third option is clearly the wrong path. It devalues human consciousness and merely turns us into a species that progresses for the sake of progression even though the biggest gift nature gave us was consciousness.
>>
>>126130211
i can tell you personally that once i got my life in order i lost all gay tendencies. makes me wonder
>>
>>126130211
Its been proven that race is genetic and its been proven that homosexuality and transexuality are not genetic. How is this being hyopcritical? Its just looking at the facts.
>>
>>126130359
/thread
>>
>>126137009
gay pride parades are clearly the most extreme forms of public representation of gay people.

I'd like you to consider that this type of sexual deviancy isn't exactly exclusive to homosexuality. There are festivals and events that turn into public orgies and celebration of heterosexual sexuality.

I believe that that's the human mind going into overdrive. It's the opposite of repression. Instead of locking their feelings away they try to share it with everyone, even people that don't care.
>>
>>126130211
That's a big bar.
>>
>>126137695

I only watched gay porn when my job makes me stressed out and sleep deprived. Now I browse /pol/.
>>
>>126137616

I can why you guys lost the war now.
>>
File: anzujamu.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anzujamu.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>126131592

>European Jews are really smart typically, however due to careless inbreeding the same thing that made them smart as group so regularly also gives them an increased chance of normally rare genetic disorders.

Rabbit hole goes deeper than that my White friend.

Their genetic diseases may be specifically what gives them increased cognitive ability through heterozygous advantage:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterozygote_advantage

Specifically lipid storage in people who are heterozygous for Tay-Sachs disease. Seems to confer increased ability to focus due to neuron protein sheathing and increases synapse density.

t. Jew lover
>>
>>126136897
I am not arguing against that. That's a separate point to make. A serial child rapist obviously needs to be stopped, even if they are just succumbing to their urges. But we still have to be capable of making the distinction between marking people as evil because we think they made the choice to be an evil bastard or talking about an unfortunate side-effect of genetics that it will frequently produce unhinged people that will do evil things simply because it's their urge to do so.

We're not blaming a panicked elephant that escaped from the Zoo if it trampled a few people. It sucks that people died. If one of these people was a personal relative it's very likely that we would be angry or sad, even go so far as to want to kill the elephant ourselves. But that's our emotional response because of personal attachment, our rational mind knows that killing the elephant won't bring back our relatives, we know that no matter how angry we feel about it the elephant wasn't just trampling people because it thought it would be a fun thing to do. It's the reason that the Moby Dick story's underlying theme isn't the glorification of iron will and determination. We don't think of Captain Ahab as the personification of productive human persistence. Ultimately his endeavor is pointless since the whale that took his leg didn't do it out of spite. He's hunting an animal that only acted in accordance to its nature, the whale isn't even aware of who Ahab, it simply doesn't give a shit. It has no concept of what Ahab's loss of his leg even meant for Ahab. It just does whale things because it is a whale. Ahab could have lost his leg to any whale. It just happened to be this particular whale in this particular instance.
That means that Ahab's moral trajectory isn't one of revenge. Even if he manages to kill the whale the whale won't be aware in its dying moments that the reason it was killed was because it took someone's leg. That's just irrelevant vindication, nothing more.
>>
>>126130211
>Hypocrisy
>Describe two entirely different subjects, including misrepresenting consensus on one
Wow, BTFO yourself in the first post. Embarrassing.
>>
File: bhd_M60.jpg (46KB, 601x255px) Image search: [Google]
bhd_M60.jpg
46KB, 601x255px
>>126136674

>why does Israel test low in Math Science, and Reading

Because they are jam packed with Sephardic Jews (i.e. Arabs, genetically). Ashkenazi Jews (German, genetically) are the ones who are baller intellectuals.

All the Nobel Prize winning Jews were Ashkenazi. Sephardic Jews are nothing special when it comes to brainpower. I'm not even sure the Ashkenazi Jews like the Sephardic Jews. I remember there was an effort to keep a bunch of Ethiopian Jews from migrating to Israel because they knew, even though religiously Jewish, they were still niggers and they didn't want them inside the walls.
>>
File: 1490392048915.png (243KB, 462x309px) Image search: [Google]
1490392048915.png
243KB, 462x309px
>>126130211
fuck you little bitch I'll rape your tiny little boipucchi
>>
>>126136931
>>126136985
>ur gay thus ur rong
I am neither gay nor wrong, sweety.

>I've read the surveys that aren't behind pay walls. None of them arrive at your conclusion or support your argument at all.
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/827713
It clearly does. The largest survey to date.
https://pastebin.com/a36kGmSz
This is the text, minus the table and formatting, because fuck spending an hour to prove someone on 4chan wrong.
Alternatively, make an account. Science ain't free. You are too used to morons on /pol/ quoting BBC or The Guardian as scientific articles.
>>
>>126140347
>trannys on hormone treatment don't die from the treatment

That's irrelevant to our argument. It says nothing about suicide attempts.
>>
>>126140608
>http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/827713
>leading Dr. Asscheman to tell the large audience, "Sex-reassignment treatment does not cure depression."

Did you even read? Did you read my previous posts?
You don't kill yourself because of testosterone. You kill yourself because of peer pressure and the mental illnesses caused by gender dysphoria.
Some of them (depression) are fought by having people accept and relate to you. Others (schizophrenia) by self acceptance. The latter is affected by transsexual surgery, thus reducing overall suicide rates.
>>
File: 2.jpg (17KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
17KB, 540x303px
>>126130211
>strawman - the thread

shut it down
>>
>>126130211
To argue that all races are equally capable in all areas on average is ridiculous, marked differences exist in physical ability, do you really think there's no difference in mental ability?

As for transgenderism, the idea the promise of trangenderism is fundamentally flawed. A biological man can only crudely imitate a woman, and vice versa, pretending that it's possible for a man to become a woman is a lie that hurts transgenders more than anyone.
>>
>>126140918
I read you post and none of it talks about suicide rates.
>>
>>126141050
"Races" isn't a suitable term when discussing general competence.
There is much disparity between the "white race" or "european race" or whatever.
You want to talk about genetic clustering, you want to talk about education, etc.

For example, because in the west people watched more TV adverts and played more video games, there has been a large growth in people's ability to abstract 3D models.
You know those advertisements that have a 3D model of a car or toothbrush rotating on screen? Or how in vidya you can rotate 3D models? Well people who see that shit daily are much better at guessing how a 3D model looks on the other side, without seeing it. This is featured in IQ tests, so those people got an IQ boost.
>>
>>126141648
>whites are better at IQ tests because we watch more TV

Bulgarian education, everyone. Perhaps you should calm down on the hormone treatment.
>>
>>126141844
>strawman
I specifically explained that observing a lot of rotating 3D models makes you better at abstracting 3D models.
>>
>>126141914
And legitimate 3d models don't? Like, you know, 3d models that aren't projected onto a TV?
>>
>>126141970
You don't abstract those, you observe them.
>>
>>126142010
So you don't abstract printed images?
>>
Faggotry can't be genetic because no one would pass on those particular genes. Faggots aren't exactly known for having loads of biological children.
>>
>>126142157
If you look at drawings of houses and imagine how the other side of the house looks like, that isn't seen, and you do that several hours a day, every day, I imagine your IQ test results would go up by a point.
>>
Just another fringe group rationalizing its excesses, and downplaying its role in victimization - only possible at the height of human civilization's resource consumption binge - which in the future will be looked at as yet another example of the utter insanity that took hold of our decaying society right before its collapse.
>>
>>126142371
And yet the deviations we see between racial groups is larger than a mere few points.
>>
>>126142558
The clusters that score lowest also don't eat very well. It is known that malnutrition stifles brain development.
If you look at ethiopian second and third generation immigrants to wealthy countries, and the average ethiopian person, the difference is huge.
The immigrants were fed well, and stimulated well (toys, colors, TV, games, more people speaking more complex languages around them) in their childhood, and developed further.

The IQ potential difference, as in the highest average IQ a group can have if its environment is optimized, are existent but small. The american army will accept people with IQ over 80, so we can take that as the lowest possible bar for a functional human being.
There is no world population that, when properly fed and stimulated, averages bellow 80.
>>
You are an anomaly OP.
>>
File: world record.gif (2MB, 390x158px) Image search: [Google]
world record.gif
2MB, 390x158px
>>126136423
Guiseppe preaching some hard truths I agree 100% though masculinity isn't exclusively the fathers domain - father figures are so common for a reason. But the enviromental factor closest to home and thus "first contact" is still very powerful. I like channeling my sub side into ass play with my gf she gives me the femdom treatment and I choke her the next night. Oh and I tried gettting sucked by a tranny years ago and he was into soft shit, although he was the subbiest sub I've ever met
>>
>>126142820
And yet, with the advantage of thousands of years, some groups are still unable to produce anything of value.
>>
>>126130211
genetics=mental illness?
>>
>>126130211
For race, it's proven that it's genetics.
For transgender, is has not been proven.
It may be the case, I don't know. We do no know.

So until we know for sure, everything is hypothesis.

Deal with it
>>
>>126143519
There are so many other variables that come into it, saying IQ is the only reason factories appeared in the UK and not elsewhere is ignorant.
Also it is besides the point. The discussion is about how to treat people today, not who's ancestors had the most clay 200 years ago.
>>
>>126130211
mental illness
>>
>>126143639
Race is a political term, you mean genetic clusters and populations, and that is obviously genetic.
Gender dysphoria doesn't have a genetic component, unless you mean being prone to depression or some such.
Homosexuality does have a genetic component, but a lot of people with gender dysphoria aren't even homosexuals, this is easily proven by going on >>>/lgbt/ and asking.

>>126143527
>>126143780
Some mental illnesses have a genetic component or predisposition, gender dysphoria is not among them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494961169282.jpg (34KB, 552x413px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494961169282.jpg
34KB, 552x413px
>>126130211
Guys, OP is right, mental diseases are not choice!
>>
File: lwd.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lwd.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
HOW CAN WHITE CHOCOLATE EVEN COMPETE?

>>126142211

The argument against this I think is that it is a gene carried by women. Supposedly it somehow makes women more attractive, and that accounts for its evolutionary success.

There's surely different causes for homosexuality. Some are hormonal; some are very early psychological; some are sexual abuse victims; some are just nuts easily swayed by the environment, etc.
>>
File: kuk.jpg (150KB, 720x1008px) Image search: [Google]
kuk.jpg
150KB, 720x1008px
>>126142820

Why do people like yourself want this so badly to be true when it fucking clearly is not?

Africans have been around 10's of thousands of years longer than Asians and Europeans yet have ALWAYS done worse.

Their one moment in the sun, the undeniable empire that was Egypt, was built and run by Semites - NOT black Africans.

If this much evidence was presented for ANY OTHER SUBJECT it would be considered as overwhelming proof, but since this hurts so many of your fucking faggoty feelings, well, then it it CAN'T be true. IT JUST CAN'T!!!!

As you clutch your pearls and screech autistically.

Fuck you you Bulgarian cunt. Go back to your bottle of vodka and little glass dish of pickles.

I know how you Slavs get down.
>>
>>126143877
Let me guess. You're a very well adjusted consumer, and no one in your family has ever struggled in any way or "suffered from depression", because you have good genes.

Check out the future eugenicist, yallz.

I guess you might as well just toss all the natives of North America straight in the gas chamber then...

FUCK YOU
>>
>>126143877
>Race is a political term, you mean genetic clusters and populations, and that is obviously genetic.
Race was a scientific term before it was redeemed "inappropriate".
But yeah sure, call it genetic cluster and haplogroups if you wish, doesn't change much.

As for sexuality/gender identification, it hasn't been _proven_ that there is no biological/genetic component to it.

We know some stuff, like the lesbians having more testosterone, that kind of stuff, but making conclusions is jumping the horse.

We simply do not know and the political climate does not allow the scientists to research such a topic without ruining their career since it's shunned among the scientific community.
>>
>>126143877
>Some mental illnesses have a genetic component or predisposition, gender dysphoria is not among them.
You've got a source?
I do not think so, mate.
>>
>>126136674

Israeli Jews includes Mizrahi and Sephardics, and they are shitskins.

Ashkenazi Jews are smart, but it's the verbal score that skews the total, like a 120 avg verbal.

So what you get is a loathsome bunch of crooks and antisocials with near genius-level ability to talk. This is why they are so dangerous.
>>
>>126144098
Did you perhaps misquote?
IQ eugenics isn't very practical, because of degradation to the mean.
Instead we should provide food and stimulation to all children, including having multiple people speak and sing near them when they are infants, and access to other children to play with during youngest age.
Thats how you maximize IQ, not by breeding rocket scientists, their child is likely to be average in a couple of generations.
>>
>>126143728
Alright, look at the difference on IQ between various races within the West. Even negros who grew up wealthy in the US have lower IQs on average than whites.
>>
>>126143877
I find your pompous insinuations quite insulting.

I don't think you live a humble lifestyle.

And I think you are literally the human race's cancer, from an evolutionary perspective.
>>
File: 1474796640405.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474796640405.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>126130211
jesus christ germany, you have fallen so low
>>
>>126144342
I read the rest of your posts ITT, and I think you can't follow the conversation nor join it.
If english is supposed to be a primary language for you, you may have a learning disability.
>>
>>126144294
Yeah, by 12-15 points, not the 50-60 claimed when looking at african populations that starve.
That difference is perfectly manageable, and there are plenty of jobs for 90 IQ people.

As I said earlier, the USA army thinks 80 is good enough to function.
>>
File: 1483414702412.gif (977KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483414702412.gif
977KB, 500x240px
Holy shit, those are the best threads on /pol/.

American white trash are fun on their own, but eugenics rednecks who take this pseudoscience are always a treasure full of comedy gold, a monument to american stupidity just as the niggers and monkeys here in my corrupted, favela ridden shithole. Not for long, 'tho.
>>
>>126144232
Source about which part of my posts?

>some mental illnesses are known to have genetic component
Countless articles and journals, USA's National Institute of Health has dozens alone

>gender dysphoria isn't know to have a genetic component
I can't prove a negative.
>>
>>126144615
I agree with this guy
>>
>>126144615
There's no benefit to having these Africans and slavs in our society. We don't need people who average a full standard deviation lower than our native population.
>>
>>126144192
>Race was a scientific term before it was redeemed "inappropriate".

Race was a scientific term before we developed genetics.
I don't think you realize how outdated it is. Genetics ended scientific racism, which was the discipline of dividing people by races.
So saying race is genetic is stupid, because race was disproven by the development of genetics.
>>
>>126144780
>we don't need worker drones

I can see that you are also bad at economics.
>>
>>126144796
Your playing semantics. Race is effectively a subspecies. You can't look at whites and Africans and say they are genetically no different.
>>
>>126130211
>fat people should all be killed
>Trump is based

>we have deleted your post because it isn't related to politics
>everything is political
>>
>>126130545
>everything that humans and in extensions other animals do is natural.
Homophobia is natural. Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>126144905
Take a mountain chain, like the Alps. On its two sides, you will see different genetic clusters.
You can't call these different races. Race doesn't apply the same way.
Even clusters are getting washed away now that going through mountains, seas, oceans, deserts is very easy, and people interbreed past the geographical obstacles.
>>
>>126144862
We don't. Automation is killing these jobs, these people are increasingly on welfare. We have our own people that have IQs of 85, we don't need millions of idiots who merely have an AVERAGE as stupid as our dumbest.
>>
>>126144450
>Can't understand perfectly reasoned and well thought out arguments written in a language called English
>Will not respond to the parts I do understand and don't like
>I'll call the writer a retard to deflect

You're one pompous sack of shit. I'm certain that my use of my first language is impeccable and that my ideas at least deserve a response and this thread will sit here on the internet for others to read in the future and judge for themselves.

Again, fuck you, you pompous retarded sack of shit. You are literally the human races cancer.
>>
>>126130211
does this girl(boy?) has very small head or americans invented extra huge snickers for their people
>>
File: macaca.jpg (87KB, 548x865px) Image search: [Google]
macaca.jpg
87KB, 548x865px
>>126144796

Simple question, Georgi. Have you ever lived in an area with a substantial number of niggers?
>>
>>126145019
Call it whatever you want: race, genetic cluster, subspecies; the point is the same.
>>
>>126144615

The difference in developed countries is not even as low as those retards here portray it to be.
When you take off your goggles, you'll realize that there are stupid as fuck white people and stupid as fuck black people. The thing is, if you're white and stupid you can just be ignored, but if you're black and stupid then you gotta fuck off back to Africa.
As you can see, a shitload of people here just unironically hates black people for a variety of reasons so they will find reasons to hate them no matter what.
>>
>>126144725
THE PART IN THE GREEN TEXT YOU FUCKING MORON

SERIOUSLY FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>126145037
Can't automate picking coffee, the beans go ripe at different speeds.
Can't automate picking garbage from a park, too many variables, how can any practical machine tell a fallen kite or dropped hat from chocolate packaging thrown on the grass?

Plenty of jobs that you can't automate without super smart general purpose AI, which we don't have, and hopefully won't have for a while, since we aren't ready.
>>
well niggers and white mudsharks and those who want to put down white men forget that the world record for the biggest cock in the world are white
in fact top 3 biggest dicks in the world belong to white guys many white guys have 13inch cocks are many are bigger than niggers its a known facct thats scares you niggers
>>
File: arson.jpg (23KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
arson.jpg
23KB, 400x345px
>>126130211
I mean, that's not what people say at all.

Race does make sense and is 100% in line with Darwinism. Why is it reasonable that similar animals can evolve different traits based on region, but for some reason humans are the exception to this rule? The only reason is your feelings and the stark realization that hey, maybe eugenics is the way to go. Proof is in pic related.

There is limited evidence that homosexuality is genetic. Still that isn't justification for normalizing it and forcing it on kids. And furthermore, accepting homosexuality is NOT justification for accepting trans, pedos, animal fuckers, etc.

Trans people are definitely mentally ill. There are only 2 genders. FACT. You cannot switch them. This is also fact.

Deal with it.
>>
>>126145121
Fuck off, nigger. If you had half the brains you think you do, you'd be able to firm a functioning civilization.
>>
File: polbwahaha.png (488KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
polbwahaha.png
488KB, 1000x1050px
>>126142820

Don't waste your time, bulgarbro. Trying to educate /pol/acks (or even telling them the truth) is like explaining genetics to a lab rat. They just won't know what to do with it. Not to mention the fact that they won't understand you.

>>126144063
Assuming you're not trolling (which, for your sake, I hope you are): Blatant misinformation and ad hominem attacks do not an argument make. The only autistic screeching I see here is yours.
>>
>>126145019
Are you familiar with Micheal Ignatieff?

You seem to be the type to align yourself with such.
>>
>>126145062
it's a one pound snickers bar.
>>
>>126145170
No shit, the solution isn't to import millions if Africans to do these jobs. Nobody wants them in our countries. The solution is to use the people on the low end of our IQ bell curve to do these jobs. If we have a shortage of people, employers will pay more for those jobs, increasing the demand for such jobs.
>>
your girls prefer the big white banana's over your little doodoo dicks just ask them
>>
>>126145220
>a fucking gypsy
>>
>>126145199
I'm not a nigger, but I'm a sane, functional human being.
Besides, why are you so concerned with niggers? Is your society forcing you to coexist with them? No? Then fuck off, crooked teeth.
>>
>>126145303
Nobody is asking you to import africans. You moved the goalpost so far you left the stadium and got lost in the woods.
The argument is about "scientific racism". You already have these people, and they don't need to be recycled into glue and fertilizer to be useful. There are jobs for them. They create wealth by picking trash.
>>
>>126145352
Yes, my government forces you niggers into our neighborhoods and schools. Fuck off to your own countries and stop leeching off of us. We tried for centuries to educate you heathens. It simply doesn't work.
>>
>>126145193
Beautiful dog. Everyone seems to know pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world, if that's true, who are the kikes, spics, roaches, etc? What dog is the leaf of the dog world?
>>
>>126145220
Bulgabro wants to put all the natives in gas chambers because they're struggling, and therefore must be genetically prone to "suffer from depression".

Or at the very least he feels that they (>90 IQ people, which btw he feels he can predict with genetics) are necessary to grow the economy, i.e. do the menial labour that allows him and his entourage to live their decadent resource intensive lifestyles.
>>
File: abos.jpg (73KB, 676x372px) Image search: [Google]
abos.jpg
73KB, 676x372px
>>126145220

>says the gypo
>>
>>126144971
well yeah. What you are pointing out with your post is that deeming something as "natural" to imply that it is positive by default simply by virtue of being natural is an absolutely pointless endeavor. Everything humans do is in accordance to their nature.
>>
>>126145422
What are you arguing against if you've already accepted that the average negro IQ is lower than 85% of whites?
There are only so many janitors needed. Most low skill jobs were in manufacturing. Automation is killing those jobs. We don't need these "people" anymore. Turn them to glue or send them back, I don't really care.
>>
>>126130211
>I'm redpilling people

You dumb pile of shitposts.
>>
>>126145271
>.45 kg snickers
for what purpose
>>
>>126145505
You lack reading comprehension almost as much as you lack trolling skills.
>>
>>126130211
I love this picture. I am gonna set it as my lock screen on my phone
>>
File: fat_kid.jpg (140KB, 420x297px) Image search: [Google]
fat_kid.jpg
140KB, 420x297px
>>126145721
Gotta eat big to get big, anon.
>>
>>126145505
I have kept my political views out of the conversation and only argued with facts.

I will state them now, for the sake of clarity, though they are irrelevant.
I think that people with very bad genetically transferred illnesses should be made infertile, and I think that people with degenerative brain illness should be euthanized.
The former will create people who will suffer and be a drain, so instead they should adopt.
The latter can't experience life, are a drain on society and their family, and will mostly be 70+ year old people anyways.

Thats the extent of my genocidal tendencies. People who would spread very bad genes need to be prevented, and they can adopt and live happily, and people who are no longer conscious and aware should be removed from the healthcare system.

I don't care as much about IQ, since IQ trends toward the mean value for a population, and no population (when properly fed and stimulated) has a mean that is too low to be useful.
Two retards, as long as they aren't genetically broken, can and are in fact likely to produce a more average intelligent child. IQ always moves towards the mean value of a population, thats why smart people breeding with each other won't produce a race of superhumans.
>>
File: bbc_2.jpg (45KB, 451x334px)
bbc_2.jpg
45KB, 451x334px
>>126145721

>for what purpose

So you can post selfies where it looks like you're sucking a huge, veiny nigger dick without having to actually suck a huge, veiny nigger dick.
>>
>>126145442

Let me rephrase that, my bad lad, forgot about the lefties.
Is life forcing you to coexist with them?
Are those low end jobs being taken from you?
Are you on the "low end of your "race" IQ bell curve" as you so eloquently put it?

Besides, gonna take that "my government" mumbo jumbo with a grain of salt. The UK is a real PAIN IN THE ASS to get in, legally and ilegally. You're probably getting trigger by what, four families of niggers? A hundred niggers? Pfft.
>>
>>126145344
>>126145547

> filthydumb/pol/ackscum.png
>>
>>126130364
cancer is natural, doesn't mean we shouldn't treat it.
>>
>>126145599
1. Most low skill jobs are in transport, not manufacturing.
2. You still need people to package food and goods, a terribly low skill job, and manpower intensive.
And no population has a mean IQ bellow 80. And 80 is considered enough to be given a rifle and to be sent to die.
So no, they are never useless, at the very least for war.
>>
>>126145790
Jesus where are the parents of this trainwreck? They should lose custody. If I were the parents I'd kill myself out of shame.
>>
>>126145220
>Trying to educate /pol/acks (or even telling them the truth) is like explaining genetics to a lab rat.

But I feel a compulsive need to tell people who are wrong that they are wrong.
I can't help it.
>>
>>126130364
Yes.
It occurs.
In nature.
>>
>>126145121
The average IQ for black and white americans is different, but both averages are within what is useful for business and enterprise.
Fetishizing high IQ isn't practical, stupid people are very useful and can do 95% of what a smart person can.
You don't need to be programmer/researcher material to be useful to society.
>>
>>126145847
If you aren't a nigger, then you know exactly what I'm talking about when I complain about niggers. I suspect you are a nigger, but I'll pretend you aren't.

Niggers increasing the supply of labour in the low end labour market decreases the supply of available labour jobs, which lowers the wages for everyone in the labour market. Now, not only do we have more unemployment, we have lower wages, which have to be subsidised by welfare. Thanks niggers.
>>
>>126145930

You haven't been here long, have you? The amount of "wrong" here can't be covered, even by compulsion.
>>
>>126145810
Yes, but you're literally psychopath.

I would say that your genes are very detrimental to society and the planet in general - moreso in fact than people with low IQ or those prone to suffering from "depression"l, and should be removed from the gene pool.

You aren't even smart; you have just lost the argument and given us a layout of the way you think. We'll know you when we see you.
>>
>>126145886
We have enough available labor for these jobs. The poverty-tier wages for unskilled labor would normally be a sign that politicians need to stop importing shitskins. That would be racist though, so we don't stop.

This egalitarian view that all people are useful in the market is laughable. You only gave to look at the 95% unemployment rates among refugees, or the state of the countries outside of the West to see what these "people" are capable of. Look at Bulgaria. You're telling me the average Bulgarian is just as capable as the average Brit?
>>
>>126131455
but it is meaningful in all sorts of fields ranging from anthropology, to criminology to medicine.
>>
File: consumers.jpg (23KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
consumers.jpg
23KB, 500x299px
>>126145810
You've dodged my points about your consumption levels.

What would you say about those of us who like to consume copious amounts of non-renewable resources?

Gluttonous consumers are detrimental to the long term survival of the human race. It doesn't matter how intelligent they are or how much they suffer from depression.

But I'm guessing mind, you believe that that is not an issue, because "there is plenty to go around" or something and if it were you wouldn't be allowed to consume in the way that you do.

Therefore you should be removed from the gene pool.
>>
>>126146271
Refugees can't work in Bulgaria, its illegal. Only citizens can work, and refugees aren't citizens.
Besides, they don't know the language, nor can any employer be ensured that what they say about their background is true.

And about your IQ fetishization, the average IQ for the UK is 100, the average for Bulgaria is 95.
Thats a 5 point difference, that doesn't mean much in practical terms.
Further, jobs that require a lot of abstraction, like a computer programmer, are out of reach for the average person in both cases.
I am a computer programmer myself, from Bulgaria, native. In fact I am able to post now, because I am so good at my job, I complete tasks faster than management can predict and have time to browse forums.
Would you suggest some winged angel aryan anglo squirted sperm on my family tree in the last century to permit me to reach the hollowed 120 IQ that I have? Surely I can't be purely bulgarian, after all I can tie my own shoes.
>>
>>126130211
>/pol/ is one person
Leave.
>>
>>126146755
We live in a capitalist economy society, consumption means growth, growth is necessary under our current system.
Continuing to buy more and more things and constantly replacing what you own with newer models is what permits our current model of civilization to exist.

If we were to optimize resource consumption and distribution we'd need to change the system, since it would scale down tremendously.
>>
>>126146769
Using the typical Bell Curve distribution, an IQ difference of 5 points suggests that far fewer Bulgarians are smart enough to accomplish what you have. This is rather obvious by the economic state of Bulgaria.

>>126146937
>consumption means growth

Lol wut? Fuck off, Keynes.
>>
>>126146044
You can rest assured I ain't no nigger, otherwise I wouldn't be here communicating with you. Niggers can, barely, speak their own mother tongue, let alone two or three. I'm not even black.

All I am saying is, since you like to pay so much attention to people around you, take your time to realize that what you think is race related is nothing but an illusion perpetuated by segregation and marginalization. This is where the lines between portuguese colonialism and anglo colonialism are drawn.

Take my joke of a country as an example. The portuguese didn't care if you're black, brown, native or white, if you can be converted to christianism then you're good to go. Which I'm grateful for it, we don't have as near racial tension as America do, everyone coexist quite fine in that regard, because we all share similar ideals. But it also reveals another thing: Everyone commits crime. No matter your colour or economic class. In Brazil there is whites and blacks commiting petty crimes, high profile crimes, there are black and white intelectuals and so on.

Even that fag Varg realized that, you shouldn't be wasting your time looking at other people skin. It's idea which is harmful, it's ideas that you should be scared of. Islam did, and does, far greater damage to Europe than africans. And you know why Islam grows so goddamn much, ever since medieval times? Because it takes in everyone, no matter the colour of your skin, no matter which part of the world you hail from.

Maybe it's not racial purity you should be preaching, let people fuck whoever they want. You should be preaching against Islam instead.
>>
>>126146007
I've never seen a tranny lion/zebra
>>
File: 1479100008508.jpg (66KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
1479100008508.jpg
66KB, 433x650px
>>126130211
>gay gene

Uhhhhh gays don't make babies. Try to get a toddler to suck your cock sexuality is environmental. aka all liberal fruitcups are raised by single mothers and the TV
>>
>>126145193
>There are only 2 genders. FACT.

yes, biologically speaking for humans that's the case (with the exception of hermaphrodites who have biological traits of both genders)

>You cannot switch them. This is also fact.

complete pseudo science. It is the biological make-up of a person that determines their gender. With advanced enough medical technology it would be possible to completely change the chemical makeup. Think of humans as really complex machines. Technically you can turn a Porsche into a Mercedes if you really want to go through the effort of replacing all the parts that make a Porsche a Porsche. Since we are nothing more than complex machines from a biological perspective it would be possible to change to whatever we want provided we have the biological knowledge and technology that allows us to do it. Whether that's a reasonable thing to do is a different question, I'm not really concerned about the practical application. My point is that people on /pol/ frequently conflate applicability with viability.
>>
>>126146937
Physics and common sense says that this statement is literally psychotic, but your judgement is clouded by your greed and excesses.

This is fucking Easter island you maniac. Look it up.
>>
File: DEG5AL2n_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DEG5AL2n_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>126147048
>niggers can barely speak their mother tongue
>race is nothing but an illusion

Oh sweetie.
>>
>>126147014
The 5 point difference is negligible, and the economy difference has to do much more with history.
If you wanted to explain the difference in economy between UK and Bulgaria with just intelligence, we'd need to be 30 points lower on IQ. 5 is nothing.
Further, richer countries offer more jobs for smarter people, so high IQ people move from poor to rich countries, and that also accounts for IQ distribution.

And if you think that people deciding to not upgrade their phone for a few years won't cause an economic crisis, you are out of touch.
>>
File: BigBlackChair.jpg (31KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
BigBlackChair.jpg
31KB, 500x404px
>>126130211

Does anybody else think it looks like she is nibbling on a huge black dick from the thumbnail?

I can't be the only one.
>>
>>126147229
History is merely an aggregate of the accomplishments of your people. Your country has never been wealthy because your people have a shit culture and low IQs.
>>
you can't really compare a mental illness with race. why would nature select for fags or tranny's. if we except those as "genetic" also have to except pedos, bestiality. it just genetic too guys
>>
>>126147169
>It is the biological make-up of a person that determines their gender. With advanced enough medical technology it would be possible to completely change the chemical makeup.

You get into philosophy here. Your opponents can argue that it wasn't the sex of the person that was changed, rather the person was replaced.
Is modifying DNA not changing the being? Alternatively, if you support that experiences/memories are who we are, does this mean memory loss is death? Is a person still guilty of his crimes if he hits his head and forgets?

Again, its not science, its philosophy, don't go down that rabbit hole.
For practical purposes, lets say gender is self identification, and sex is biologically constructed, and that you can change gender and not change sex. Practically, this is the case.
>>
>>126147167
I think you don't know how genes work. There is a gene that makes people impotent. Logically speaking impotent people can't have children. So how do they have a gene that turns them impotent? Well that's how recessive and dominant genes work. Some genes don't express themselves for several generations until the resurface.
>>
>>126147333
If we conduct the following experiment:

1. We take two tribes of equal people. They are clones of each other, both tribes have the same IQ, same height, weight, everything.
2. We place these two tribes in two different environments - different resources, different competition, different weather, etc.

Do you suppose then, that they will reach the same level of development after 2000 years?
If you do, I am afraid you are on the wrong end of the Bell Curve.
>>
>>126147416
>You get into philosophy here. Your opponents can argue that it wasn't the sex of the person that was changed, rather the person was replaced.

sure. The same way someone could say that completely rebuilding a Porsche to function and look like a Mercedes means that we just found a convoluted way to replace Porsche with a Mercedes.

But for a person I think the core question is whether their stream of consciousness remains. If your body is entirely rebuilt to function as the opposite gender but you still have your memories and experiences I'd consider you to be the same person.
>>
>>126147541
The difference in environment between you and Italy isn't significant, yet you are much poorer.

Same with Africa. They're much more resource-rich than Europe, yet they've accomplished literally nothing.
>>
File: 1487307324727.jpg (79KB, 750x551px) Image search: [Google]
1487307324727.jpg
79KB, 750x551px
>>126147671
>increasing the price of something creates wealth
>>
>>126147199

>missing the point on purpose for the sake of your non existent argument

what a disgrace.
>>
>>126147698
Italy has a huge mountain chain that prevents raids, while Bulgaria is on the western end of the Euroasian steppe.
Italy wasn't neighboring the Ottoman empire.

You are disgustingly simplifying things, and rationalizing instead of reasoning. I won't reply further unless you bring something new to the table.
>>
>>126147791
No, you are a disgrace. You live among a country filled with these barbarians and you still don't understand what a plague they are. Islam is a scourge, but it is not a unique scourge. Indians are just as disgusting and problematic as Pakistanis. If we keep out the shitskins, we avoid both Islam and the problems shitskins bring.
>>
>>126147888
Of course not, because you believe that intelligence levels between subspecies is irrelevant in a species that uses tools almost exclusively.
>>
>>126147776
its supply and demand.

when someone uses up all the resources for their beach vacation that could instead be used to buy tractors, it raises the price of bread.

This is basic economics.
>>
>>126147776
The ways that both the right and the left rationalize their consumption is really amazing.
>>
>>126147439
Doesn't mean there is a gay gene or babies would come out gobbling cock and getting pozzed.
>>
>>126148171
You're not creating wealth, you're just moving it about.
>>
>>126148040
If the average intelligence of a population is between 80 and 120, they would have the same success in the same circumstances, for the majority of human history.
Almost all high IQ people in history were wasted, and it is only recently that we have a lot of jobs that demand it.
In the 10th century if your IQ was 160, the only things that would do for you is make it harder to relate to people. You wouldn't work the field better, you wouldn't ride a horse better, you wouldn't make more children, you wouldn't fight better, it wasn't very useful until recently.

The IQ effect on the success of a population remains to be seen, as we utilize it more and more. IT needs a few more generations to show us how important it is, its a new development for the global economy.
>>
>>126148300
It's importance can be seen in Sub-Saharan Africa or the inner cities of America. The idea that intelligence distribution in a population is irrelevant I'd laughable.
>>
>>126147987
You have no argument, boy. I live among black people, dumb white trash, niggers, white people, the color of their skin is a non issues. I can go to Rio and get shoot by a poor white person or a poor black people or both working together.

It's ideas, it's religion that you should be concerned. It's not your skin color. Hell, Indians are a pain in the ass EXACTLY because, according to their culture, they belong to some noble caste and everybody else is irrelevant. Even if they're all equally repulsive to all of us here in the west. And the bulgarian already made a far much better explanation on why they all look alike.

Hell, brazil won't get any better until we drop some shitty aspects of our culture that create toxic mindsets, the crab mentality that seems to plague everyone here.
>>
>>126148284
Im no fan of keynes - a science illiterate whackjob, kind of like the hungarian here.
>>
>>126148398
Africa was worse than Europe long before IQ was of much importance to the success of the average person.
We are done here, you didn't start reasoning as I had hoped.
>>
>>126148300
This is just conjecture. A lot of high is people were important and made developments. Why are your people so stupid?
>>
File: strongman.jpg (273KB, 960x696px) Image search: [Google]
strongman.jpg
273KB, 960x696px
>>126130211
All races are discursively inferior AND superior to every other race. Each race has something they are specialized for, some environment they are adapted for, that the others aren't. It should be obvious from all the links we gave you. Are you fucking stupid.
>>
File: 33.png (102KB, 1426x576px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
102KB, 1426x576px
stop the nigger homo worship you betas worship nigger males and white mudsharks who seek to humiliate and kill you
death to all mudsharks
>>
>>126130211

>simple
>genetics

German education everyone.
>>
>>126148491
Intelligence has always been a factor. It's why Europeans were sailing around the world while Africans were poking each other with sticks in caves. Modern society, created entirely by whites, has increased our ability to utilize exceptionally smart individuals, but the usefulness of intelligence has always been a factor.
>>
>>126131364

Ashkenazi Jews score well in verbal exercises, but what have Jews actually invented or done that makes you think they're intelligent? Why do they need state power which is the use of force, if they're so smart?

Look at Peter Schiff. He's a jew. He's anti-state force because he's intelligent.
>>
>>126148269
it clearly does. If we are willing to believe that things like IQ and bodily ability as well as illness are determined by genetics then sexuality is part of that as well. You might have an argument for why the environment plays a role as well (we know that certain genetic traits don't express themselves based on environmental factors, a person that has the genetic trait to be tall will have issues expressing that trait if they are continuously malnourished during childhood) but that still implies a genetic predisposition. If you think that this is EXCLUSIVELY the environment then that goes against everything scientists have studied on this topic.
>>
>>126135161
>Hungarian education
Ahem.
>>
It's simple guys.

Before you're born, God asks you what race you want to play as. Then he rolls your stats and you're born.

Black warrior
White rogue
Asian wizard
Jew cleric
Latino bard
>>
>>126149001
What about a Black Kang?
>>
File: t1495171852683.png (1MB, 1271x613px) Image search: [Google]
t1495171852683.png
1MB, 1271x613px
>>126135459
>surgery helps alleviate a lot of the depression and reduce other mental illness
No it doesn't.
>>
>>126137250
>Successful mutation is the foundation of evolution.
ftfy
>>
>>126131592
The only thing that makes the European Jews even Jewish ethnically is that middle eastern blood

Where do you think Semitic people originate from
>>
>>126147068
>humans are not animals
>>
>>126149038

Unlike the core classes, characters must meet specific requirements before they can take their first level of a prestige class.

Kang requires the following skills: burglary 2, hood lore 4 and pimp 4. On top of that, your char must spend at least 1 year in prison.
>>
>>126130364
That's not even relevant. It happening naturally doesn't make it healthy. It's a disorder. Diseases are "natural" too after all.
>>
>>126147541
>different resources, different competition, different weather, etc.
>Do you suppose then, that they will reach the same level of development after 2000 years?

No, the tribe with the harsher conditions will be further developed.
Scarcity of resources and cold winters put selection pressures on cognitive facilities. Better cognition will lead to improved technology.
>>
File: blacks_resturant.webm (867KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
blacks_resturant.webm
867KB, 360x640px
>>
>>126130359

This, stop creating strawmen OP

No one is saying that there are legit trannies, but the whole "gender fluid" shit is being pushed beyond that.

Also pandering to mental illness isn't correct. I feel sorry for them, I really do, as I feel sorry for a Downs kid. However, as with the case with defects, be it Downs or trans, steps must be taken in the field of genetic engineering to eliminate/reduce the chance of these unfortunates from the genepool
>>
>>126149854
>Scarcity of resources and cold winters put selection pressures on cognitive facilities. Better cognition will lead to improved technology.

depending on the level of scarcity. At certain levels it will just cause the tribe to never develop beyond a certain point.
>>
>>126150103
Yeah, correct, think about the Inuit.
>>
File: 1478843145986.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1478843145986.gif
655KB, 460x426px
>>126130359
>it's a disorder
What exactly do you think 4chan is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_1_hsRICpQ
>>
>>126150103
>>126150231

I was just talking in general, since there seems to have been few regions on earth that had so harsh conditions that they were actually detrimental to development.
>>
>>126143877
Race is a biological reality that can be measured by differences in size of the brain, skeletal structure, skin colour and other traits.
Anyone denying this doesn't understand how science works.
>>
>>126148300
>Almost all high IQ people in history were wasted, and it is only recently that we have a lot of jobs that demand it.
In the 10th century if your IQ was 160, the only things that would do for you is make it harder to relate to people. You wouldn't work the field better, you wouldn't ride a horse better, you wouldn't make more children, you wouldn't fight better, it wasn't very useful until recently.
This is utter bullshit because if that were the case, there is no way Confucian societies and Ashkenazi jews could obtain higher average IQ levels as you claim it would not have given any benefits which clearly isn't and never has been the case.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.