[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help ID red pilled qt's mystery meat mom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170302_191158.jpg (92KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170302_191158.jpg
92KB, 480x640px
Hey pol, 3 weeks ago I met a red pilled as fuck Ukrainian-tier looking qt in my physics class. We've gone out twice (still haven't fucked though) Last Sunday she was made dinner and had me and her mom over. The Mom is also majorly red pilled too during the conversation it came out she was raised a Mormon and though she left the church at 24 after getting married at 20, she raised her 3 daughters the way she was. Anyway she doesn't look white to me even though 2 of her daughters have blue eyes and blonde hair. I don't wanna race mix and so far all I do know is that qt's Dad is Irish-Italian and the Mom has a weird European accent.
I didn't get a chance to ask where she's from at dinner. Help? I really like this grill, she's wife material. Pic related stolen from qt's phone.
>>
>>115068546
not your personal army

>>>/b/
>>
>>115068688
Stfu faget there's a shit ton of "Are they or they White?" Tier threads daily and I'm asking cuz this girl is rare as fuck. Pretty, not a slut, cooks, works and is red pilled. Don't wanna opine? Then don't dude.
>>
>>115068546
>she's wife material
>met 3 weeks ago

don't even think this as a possibility until you have:
>seen what gets her mad
>seen how she fights
>fucked her in every imaginable position
>seen how she acts around children
>seen what she thinks of men

Watch out for:
vanity
insincerity
jealousy
cruelty
indifference
>>
>>115068546
>I don't wanna race mix
>Dad is Irish-Italian
Let me stop you right there, buddy
>>
File: 1rgydftg1104366001.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1rgydftg1104366001.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>manchin and jewnose

LOL
>>
>>115068546
Mormons are NOT white. You're welcome, anon.
>>
>>115069093
>there's a shit ton of "Are they or they White?" Tier threads daily
Those are rule violations too.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

FUCK OFF TO >>>/b/ CANCERFAGS
>>
>>115068546
holy fuck you are a faggot
>>
>>115069503
This is why the white race is declining. No one to blame but ourselves.
>>
>>115070038
I'm black
>>
>>115069093
he's right tho u need to fuck off
>>
>>115068546
N
>>
>>115071596
Okay I'm a cancerous faggot. Just tell me if she looks Mexican?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.