[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/QTDDTOT/ questions that don't deserve their own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 00000011.jpg (1MB, 3625x2421px) Image search: [Google]
00000011.jpg
1MB, 3625x2421px
I'll start, why do i see clear, sharp, in focus images in my viewfinder of my x700 and then get the negatives back and they're ALL out of focus? this occurs on all 3 of my lenses, pic related
>>
Prism could be fucked or your scanner is fucked. Are the actual negatives in focus when you look at them with a loupe?
>>
>>3011705
I wish i knew, walmart doesn't give you back your negatives
>could walmart dev. be the issue?
>>
>>3011708

Hey, don't ever take your stuff to walmart my man.
>>
>>3011709
hahaha, in hindsight i think i may be a bit retarded
>>
>>3011708
Mail them in to a real film shop for fuck's sake.
>>
>>3011708
>not getting your negs back
wewlad wtf
>>
>>3011700
Why would walmart want your negetives?
>>
>>3011700
Thats crazy, my gf has a x700 and complains about the same problem... I think the prism might be slightly dislodged so it's giving incorrect focus.
>>
>>3011708
¿ is you and your country and your supermarkets and your president retarded?
>>
>>3011875
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>3011792
dude fuck knows lol not like they're getting money off that blurry shit.
>>
>>3011734
haha jokes on you i have a professional photolab about 3 miles from where i live and i was just too lazy to drive there
>>
I have a 40mm lens already.
Is a 20mm lens too wide for everyday usage or would a longer focal length be more practical (eg >50mm).
Mostly do outdoor snapshits but I'm looking to make my first major investment in ~$600 glass for my Nikon fullframe.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>3011792
cheaper to dispose of them than store em
>>
>>3012179
dont but $600 glass if you don't know what you want
>>
>>3012218
buy*
>>
>>3012218
>>3012219
Thanks for your input; I agree. I'll shoot some more and I'm sure the answer will come to me.
>>
What is a good cheap (slight oxymoron maybe) camera for taking pictures for Tinder? My budget is around $200. I know that I can just use my phone, but we all know that it isn't the best, and that I can significantly improve for just a small amount of money.

Basically, what's something that amateur Instagram "models" use? I doubt they spent too much money starting out.
>>
not exactly about photography, but will lead to it: Does canadian give people a ride in Banff?
>>
>>3012179
take a look at photos from both lengths? Search flickr by the lenses you're interested in. http://www.flickriver.com/lenses/

Which look like more fun for you to make yourself?

>>3013784
They use their phones. Unless your phone is awful or ancient you're not going to get a meaningfully better camera for 200$. If you want more control download a camera app with manual control.
>>
File: received_1285009251588953.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
received_1285009251588953.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
How might I add this kind of filter or effect onto other photos. We took this photo tonight while it was sunset and I'd love to apply a filter like this onto other photos. I'm very new to this stuff thankyou in advance :)
>>
>>3011700
There is already a stupid questions thread
here: >>3008480
>>
http://www.youtube.com/negativefeedback/

This guy shoots on films, but it's evident that his photos are post-processed. Which Lightroom preset do you think he uses? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>3014840
>here look at these photos
>post youtube link

millennials are truly stage 4 cancer.
>>
>>3014856

https://negativefeedback.co.uk
>>
>>3014862
Fuck the off faggot
>>
what is paradigm in relation to photography? i know what a paradigm really means, but i see a lot of those minimalist architecture instagram accounts using it and it doesnt make sense at all, it seems like a dumb word people add to make thing seem more artsy.
>>
File: DSC03049-2.jpg (4MB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03049-2.jpg
4MB, 2592x3872px
How can i avoid my reflex in a photo like this? A polarizing filter would do the job?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelDSLR-A230
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.7 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.6
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)75 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2017:02:02 22:04:56
Exposure Time1/20 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Brightness5.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length50.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3015200
by picking a different angle to cover your ugly shy face
>>
>>3015208
But a polarizing filter would work?
>>
>>3015200
Yes but it can look jarring and unnatural with zero reflections. Honestly in that photo you could easily clone/heal out your face
>>
>>3015209
No. Not in this way
>>
>>3014813
boost magenta slider?
magenta highlight split toning. Just add magenta saturation cast.
>>
Hey, /tg/ is having a shit-flinging discussion about what color backgrounds to use - can someone who's not a sperg and actually knows something about photography help out here?

>>>/tg/51549279
>>>/tg/51549583
>>
I currently have a d3300 that I've had for half a year now and I've been thinking on getting the fujifilm x30 for its compact size and features. Is it worth it? Or should I go with a Sony camera?
>>
File: 1484901437163.gif (208KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1484901437163.gif
208KB, 800x430px
>>3015261
that thread is amazing, let no one ruin it
>>
File: Untitled.png (346KB, 538x506px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
346KB, 538x506px
Instagramfags, how does this make you feel knowing that you're using a platform full of normies who don't give a shit about composition or technique or all the finer aspects of photography that you spent years of your life practicing and perfecting and that the single most popular photo on the site is a literal snapshit of a washed up pop star from the 90s?
>>
>>3015708

Feels fine, man. In fact, it feels even better when I get likes on my deadpan snaps of electrical conduits and trashcans and merchandising displays in retail stores, because it means that I managed to find the island of good taste in a sea of garbage.
>>
>>3015708
tasteless pleb detected
>>
>>3014981
i really want answers on this
>>
>>3014840
it´s probably that alien guy trying to us to click on his channel
>>
>>3015708
I don't give a shit. I take photos to impress myself. An Instagram like is just icing on the cake
>>
What approach and angles should I use while doing tasteful dick pics?
>>
>>3015955

Slightly low angle, vertical frame, balls in the shot.
>>
what's a good film scanner ~$100 ?
>>
Stupid question.
But do you guys do anything to pictures you post online to maintain ownership of the picture?
I heard what a lot of people do is crop their pics so they're the only one to have the full ones.
Just wonderin
>>
>>3015986
I'm not going to answer your question because it's too stupid. I didn't think it was possible to fuck up such a simple question.
>>
>>3016010
Thanks bruh
>>
>>3016007

Bad news: Anything that you worry about getting stolen will get stolen, and it's very hard to tell when it happens or who's doing it.

Good news: Nothing you have is worth stealing.

You gain copyright upon the instant of creation, but it's tough to enforce it. Don't put anything on the internet at full or even print-ready resolution that you don't want getting stolen.
>>
Looking for info on military/reconnaissance lenses.
I remember seeing a photo of a chinese carrier in a dydock, taken by a spy on the ground, and the lens had an outline of a tank and a plane for scale reference. I want more info on lenses like that please
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.