[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought a X-T2. What are your favorite Fuji JPEG settings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 10

File: FujifilmXT2-17.jpg (68KB, 589x442px) Image search: [Google]
FujifilmXT2-17.jpg
68KB, 589x442px
Just bought a X-T2. What are your favorite Fuji JPEG settings?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5DS R
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.7
Image-Specific Properties:
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length73.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: 1481996868481.png (343KB, 360x444px) Image search: [Google]
1481996868481.png
343KB, 360x444px
>>2990766

>JPEG
>>
>>2990768
Nothing wrong with the JPEG
>>
>>2990766
Raw
>>
File: laughd1.jpg (6KB, 162x138px) Image search: [Google]
laughd1.jpg
6KB, 162x138px
>fuji
>jpeg
>film imitation
>>
Shoot some test shots at different settings and exposures and look at them on your various displays. Start at default and make adjustments as needed.
Same as any camera's jpegs.
>>
They all look very nice, except that "monochrome" one which replicates braindead black and white mode of Fujifilm's earliest digital cameras, and the toy camera modes in the x-pro2's drive menu.

I've tended to shoot classic chrome, pro neg hi, or Acros bareback (this'll change once winter fucks off), C200 being notably absent. It'd also be nice if the camera software could adjust exposure to simulate the latitude properties of negative film. As it stands it's still very much a digital sensor and conventional software, so snapping away as though with a film camera will give more of a very unconventional provia variant experience than what you'd expect of a negative sim.

I can't say how happy I am about the film-nerd blowjob the camera's got, though. Here's to hoping Fuji develops it further in future firmware upgrades.
>>
>>2990766
Acros R - shadows + 1 // highlights + 1
CC - colour -1 // shadows + 1
CC - colour + 4 // shadows -1 WB shift red+2 yellow+1
>>
www.generosity.com/fundraising/nikon-f3

Loool. This RU guy. ahaha
>>
if you plan to shoot jpegs a lot with the xpro2 or xt2, the best way to set up the camera imo is:

dpad left set to custom profiles, with each profile set to your favorite film simulation by default (or in my case, 4 are classic chrome, 3 are acros), with the settings between each profile being variations of the contrast settings (highlight/shadow -2 through +4, mess with them to find your own taste. -2/-2 gives you a very, very flat image that works well with the expanded DR modes)
dpad right for easy access to the film simulations.
dpad down for white balance.

Finally, if you want to bypass the iso dial easily for one handed operation (this applies more to the Xpro2 than the XT2 though I suppose), set the iso dial to A, then set up 3 auto ISO profiles with limited ranges (my first profile is iso 800 through iso 800, second is 3200, third is 12800) that are fitting with your most used settings.
>>
>>2990766

The fuji jpegs are meme as fuck, i mean if you want people to know what camera you use just by looking at your photos, please, go ahead. But just appreciate how much of a gimmick your camera is. Oh, and they look flat and shit, especially if you start pushing the contrast or using those dr400 modes.
>>
>>2991163
>>2991163
>Oh, and they look flat and shit, especially if you start pushing the contrast
You don't even know you're an idiot, do you?
>>
>>2991163
>>
>>2991174
Just look at your own photos, crushed blacks a plenty. Shitty murky colours everywhere.
>>
File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>2991177
I shoot an EM5
>>
>>2991178
So you're trying to comment on a camera you don't even own?

Smooth move bro.
>>
>>2991181
So you own an Xpro2? I thought you owned a Sony...
>>
>>2991183
I own fuji, pentax, sony and nikon dilcs.
>>
>>2991183
Why yes, I own a Sony Xpro2RII
>>
>>2991186
No you don't. Your girlfriend owns an XE1 and takes better pictures than you, because you're an autistic manchild whose life peak was delivering a pizza to a moving train.
>>
>>2991190
I live with my girlfriend (like all normal 20 somethings, i have moved out of my parents home). She's not bad at photography,she did complete a degree in it a few years back (and at a real uni, not a for profit extortion course), but she would be the first to say i take better shots.

Life must really suck for you to not want to explore the world for yourself at all and the highlight of your day is stalking your internet crush over all his social media.

Do you not think it's weird you regularly check up on a 4chan users facebook and reddit account?
>>
>>2991197
Like must really suck to be so autistic that anyone can pick you out of an anonymous crowd by your peculiar behavior and obsessive language.

Do you not think its weird to think everyone that recognizes you is one person?
>>
>>2991197
So you don't own an Xpro2 either is what you're saying, just to be clear?
Why do you talk about cameras you don't own, anon?
>>
>>2991203
Fuji jpeg output hasn't changed significantly between generations.

Bet you can't timestamp your em5
>>
>>2991205
>Fuji jpeg output hasn't changed significantly between generations.
Are you fucking kidding me? Just google "Xpro2" or "XT2" and "jpeg quality" together.
The range of the settings available for the jpegs
has doubled since the first generation.
>>
Jesus Christ it's a war of words between two anonymous shitposters who somehow recognise each other.

Hello gents, my name is Thadius Imageboard. My great grandfather, Theodore Thadius Imageboard invented image boards for the sole purpose of discovering the most stupid thing to ever happen on earth. I am pleased to say you two have created it. Thus, the search is over, and we can all get on with our lives.

Thank you.
>>
>>2991205
>Fuji jpeg output hasn't changed significantly between generations.
It's changed so significantly that it's the purpose of this thread, you autistic faggot.
>>
>>2991197
Why do you gaslight your manic-depressive sjw girlfriend
>>
>>2991208
It's the same guy who posts the eggy-hate threads. S/h/it's roleplaying several sides of each debate at the same time.

/p/ now has internet cranks besides the ordinary tripfag complement.
>>
>>2991228
Fuji users confirmed as pedo apologists
>>
>>2991228
Bloody hell. I know the "/<insert board>/ was never good" thing is a cliche for a reason, but is this what it's come to these days?
>>
>>2991243
Yep. Meet Moopco.
>>
>>2991255
I was referring to these people being fucking retards >>2991228 >>2991208 >>2991201 >>2991190

Are they all moopco? He seems quite insufferable.
>>
>>2991265
Yes, moopco is a literally autistic, color-blind man that trolls this forums by pretending to be multiple people to cause drama.

he admits to doing so all the time. bragging about having 6-7 wifi signals within range of his apartment.
>>
>>2991274
> bragging about having 6-7 wifi signals within range of his apartment.

It's mobile phone cell towers actually, and that's perfectly normal for the UK, I don't brag, just bring you back down to the ground when you use the number of people replying as an indicator of how many people like your photos.

Also, none of the comments linked here >>2991265 are mine.

Why are you so obsessed with me, it's pretty odd behaviour.

>literally autistic
So is at least a third of the population and 90%+ of artists you've enjoyed.
>>
>>2991277
And there he is himself. Can't you snell the crazy?
He's on government benefits. Shocker.
>>
>>2991279
I can not snell much.
What's wrong with benefits, free money bruh.
>>
>>2990768
>>2990777
>>2990778
It's not like you could record JPG and RAW at the same time...
>>
File: tiny tim.jpg (74KB, 410x505px) Image search: [Google]
tiny tim.jpg
74KB, 410x505px
>>2991282
>free money
Merry Christmas
>>
Good choice OP.

I have an XT-10 and I use Classic Chrome a lot.
>>
This is dumb as shit thread. Shoot in raw and convert to jpeg in camera to taste
>>
>>2991376

but you can just shoot in raw + jpeg with your preferred settings and skip that whole step
>>
>>2991183
I thought Sony owned him
>>
>>2991282
>What's wrong with benefits, free money bruh.
It demonstrates what a lazy, entitled, good-for-nothing you are
>>
Just bought an xpro2 and spent the last few weeks in Tokyo.

Acros is great. Only used classic chrome a few times as I prefer raw.
>>
>>2991610
They're disability benefits bruh, I've got eds and sjs, which means i can't take medicine, all i can do is grow and smoke all the pot i could ever want. Are you jelly i get to smoke pot, play video games, take photos and chill out with my girlfriend all day and get paid MUCH more than a full time minimum wage job?

Lel.
>>
>>2991733
>They're disability benefits
You forgot to mention crippled intellect
>>
XP2 here. Lately I've been liking the Pro Neg presets a lot. I usually shoot RAW and set the profile in post, though.

I also really like Classic Chrome for portraits and of course Velvia for landscape stuff.

BTW, in regards to Fuji's profiles being a meme, they're really just the same as any other camera's RAW or JPEG profiles, it's just that Fuji patterns theirs after their film stocks and names them accordingly. Fundamentally it's not any different from using "vivid" on Canikon or whatever.
>>
>>2991736
>has fun, makes money, has gf

Sounds a lot more intelligent than your life decisions anon.
>>
>>2991743
This right here. Just because canon has shit film simulations, and Fuji nails them, doesn't mean they are a meme.

I do shoot in raw though, but I'm getting tired of sitting for countless hours and tweeking photos. I'm not great in LR but I get the results I want. I should practice to get better in-camera results.
>>
>>2991743
>other cameras raw profiles
Lol, this is the average intelligence of a fuji user eh.
>using canons vivid profile
>using any jpeg profile
Not even once.
>>
>>2991751
>has fun, makes money, has gf

Fun? Riiiiight. You live in Bristol and have a girlfriend/sister who is clearly as fucked up as you are otherwise she wouldn't hang out with you, and your money is given to you by the State. You've achieved nothing with your life so far and you're not even any good at photography.
>>
>>2991755
Wait, are you telling me that you use the default Adobe/whatever profile with your RAWs?

Changing profiles is one of the critical things to do when importing a RAW in pretty much any editor, and the profiles you get are generally pretty much identical to the camera's built-in JPEG profiles. The default ones are generally garbage and switching to another can take 50%+ of the time out of your workflow.

Of course, workflow doesn't seem to matter that much on /p/, so maybe I'm alone here. I've said before that Fuji's profiles were a major factory in my switch from FF Nikon to Fuji, and often gotten surprised responses on that.
>>
>>2991775
>were a major factory

Err, "Factor."

Sorry, I'm a good few beers in tonight.
>>
>>2991772
You're just like your mothers pussy,
I can't tell if you're salty, bitter or sour.

>>2991775
They're still output profiles, a raw, is a raw, is a raw.
Unless you're fuji, in which case a raw is a butchered tif.
>>
>>2991777
>They're still output profiles, a raw, is a raw, is a raw.
>Unless you're fuji, in which case a raw is a butchered tif.

Meh, could be true. What matters for me is that the final photos are adequate for my needs and let me deliver shit to my clients with less work than I had to do on Nikon.

Not gonna claim Fuji is the be all end all, especially as a former sports shooter (which Fuji sucks at), but it's a damn nice brand to shoot as somebody who does documentary shit and the occasional portrait shoot. I love working with my XP2 now that I don't depend on a camera for my income and can have fun again.
>>
>>2991777
>You're just like your mothers pussy,
You've had your face in there have you? I guess it takes one wet cunt to recognise another
>>
>>2991783
Nah, you can taste it in the back of your throat, her must can permeate a room pretty quickly.
>>
>>2991785
>her must can permeate a room pretty quickly.
Really? Well you are the expert. I shall bow to your obvious knoledge and experience.
Don`t forget to wipe your chin
>>
>>2991787
>knoledge
Knowledge

I learnt the spelling through experience.
>>
>>2991788
I learned that typing on the telephone is almost as stupid as try to take photographs with it. But at least I admit my mistakes.
>>
>>2991800
trying
>>
>>2991800
What phone doesn't have some sort of predictive/auto correct function?
>>
>>2991821
Really cheap old fuckers. I use a phone mainly for phone calls funnily enough. They are also useful for instant messaging, checking e-mail and making notes.

You can shove your crApples and your Bolloxy Notes up your arse. I don't need a fucking GPS because I know where I am and where I'm going, I use a camera to take photos and games are for twats. Besides I'm not spending that kind of money just to be followed around by cunts at the NSA, GCHQ, Google and Mark Zukerberg.

Further more I would rather allow the odd spelling mistake, which is at least intelligible, than have to keep correcting the gibberish that the auto correct function comes up with.
>>
>>2991851
I'm with you on the philosophy but I like having a newer phone for the fast internet and big screen. I don't do games or social media but it's useful to be able to look up product reviews when I'm standing in front of a wall of routers at the store or check Yelp for a good lunch place in whatever fuckhole I've ended up in for work. (Aforementioned fuckholes also make GPS useful in general, as I'm often stuck with bargain-basement rental cars that don't have nav thanks to my cheapass clients.)
>>
>>2991733
>smoke pot, play video games, take photos and chill out with my girlfriend
Sounds like a normal, typical life.
>minimum wage full time
How do you even pay rent? That's a miniscule amount of money.
>>
>>2992019
>how do you pay rent

As me and my partner are both on disability benefits we can claim up to £1300 a month for rent in bristol and up to £2400 a month in london. Then i get my esa, sdp and pip payments to live off and once it's eventually sorted a brand new car every 3 years with free tax, mot and insurance.

I grow my own pot and don't drink, so my outgoings are minimal. Which allows me to have 2 new gaming pcs, 2 large tvs, 3 digital camera bodies, 2 mf film bodies, 6 135 bodies and about 50 lenses, my home hifi system was about £2k just in parts, i spent 2 months abroad in the last year.

Can't complain about living that good, easy life.
>>
How the fuck did this thread turn from talking about XT-2 colour rendering, to a bunch of cunts bickering over the NSA and rent?

Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>2992324
No, u.
>>
>>2992319
No wonder the Arabs want to come to your island. Just don't forget to shit on those Eastern Euros stealing ur jerbs, mate.
>>
>>2992324
>a bunch of cunts
I think it's just one cunt bickering with himself desu
>>
>>2992353
Then who are you?
>>
>>2992319
they pay you to be faggets?
>>
>>2990766
I've been a X shooter for awhile, (I own a XT-10, XT-1, XPRO-2) among countless lenses.. let me give you some advice. shoot in fine+raw.. fuji JPEGS are great and all.. But at the same time I have a shit load of mastin labs presets in lightroom that look like shit when you apply them to the jpegs .. so many times I have wished that I had a RAW file when all I had was a JPEG with velvia or provia.. fuji film simulations are great and all. but they don't touch mastin labs
>>
I'm going to chime in here about the fuji X system in general, and the image quality and color rendering in general I have a fair bit of expereince with different systems. (sony, leica, fuji, canon) not to mention actual film SLR..

first off

>Sony images always come out of the body very flat i've owned a A5000 personally and a friend of mine owns a A6300. I've never liked sony's color rendering.

>leica I have had a chance to shoot with a M8 & M9 the photos almost seem mystical.. the color rendering and image quality has a very "dreamy" like look to it.. I've yet to find it in any other body.. but my budget couldn't justify ever buying into the leica system.

>Fuji my system of choice. I own a XT-10, XT-2 the color rendering has a very pastel look to it, you notice it in the greens, & blues.. very film like look straight out of the body. natural doesn't look "flat" or "digital" like sony.. closest to the leica look while still being it's own thing.

>canon, I have had several canon body's over the years, I started shooting on a rebel T3I years ago and upgraded to a 60D. to be honest the canon's are nice. nice color rendition, very clean look to the images. but I grew away from DSLR body's in exchange for mirrorless systems.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483439980285.jpg (100KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483439980285.jpg
100KB, 933x1400px
>>2994043
>he doesn't understand why sony raws look so flat
>he bought into the crop leica meme and thinks the lenses not being able to outresolve the sensor is a good thing
>he thinks canon have good iq

>childrenlaughing.png
>>
>>2994178

What the literally fuck is wrong with this photo?
>>
>>2994186
Terrible processing.

>>2994178
>the lenses not being able to outresolve the sensor

WAT

My M8 can't even fucking handle the sharpness of the Zeiss Biogon 35mm f2 that's sitting in front of its very own 10mp babby APS-H sensor!
>>
>>2994198
Tell me about your M8. I want to buy one.
>>
>>2994043
>>2994186
>>2994198
>>2994206
In future you may want to change ip before samefagging.

Why are you so angry at someone trying to help you learn?

Also, i bet you a dollar you can't timestamp proof your leica ;)
>>
>>2994209

How do you know what my ip is?
>>
>>2994178
Love this shot, how did you get the pupper to stand out so well? Gear?
>>
>>2994219
Tim pls go
>>
>>2994238
Who is tim? Did you take that photo? I'd really like similar results from my own shots.
>>
>>2994238
Stfu isi, go dissolve into your moms fat folds. Has the 'beetus taken her leg yet?
>>
>>2994209
I don't own a leica. I've shot with them a M8, and M9.. leica is more of a experience then a feasible investment.
>>
>>2994219
>>
>>2994295
I'll also add that the fuji X body's are the closest I've come to the leica look, feel.. while still being it's own thing. Seriously If you can recommend another system out there with the quality glass that fuji is putting out with a rangefinder body be my guest.
>>
File: IMG_8843.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8843.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>2994209
>timestamp proof your leica ;)
Is this bait? If so, I'll take it.

Equipment MakeApple
Camera ModeliPhone 7 Plus
Camera Software10.2
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)28 mm
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:01:03 17:57:19
Exposure Time1/109 sec
F-Numberf/1.8
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating20
Lens Aperturef/1.8
Brightness5.7 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length3.99 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width640
Image Height480
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>2994209
get absolutely rekt
>>
>>2994319
>has an iphone 7 plus and a leica

Goyims got you good huh.
>>
>>2994843
>Goyims got you good huh
It depends (no, not the /p/ meme). Got the M8 for less than $1000 and the 7 Plus was something I got myself for achieving quite some of my goals in 2016.

>>2994209
Where's my Dollar, anon?
>>
>>2992319
You're a parasite on the state.
>>
>>2995250
Cry more bitch tits, I'm rolling up my first joint of the day cuddled up on the sofa with my tiny pupper.

You're working a job you hate, to pay for me to live like this.

You made a dumb move.
>>
>>2995250
Karma's a wonderful thing
>>
>>2995739
At least I'm not a cunt.
>>
>>2995764
No, you're a whiney cunt.

The difference is subtle but important.

Just having a look round the camera shops in town, nearly bought a 16-35 L on a whim, but then was like "nahhh, what i really want is a really nice 20mm prime". So now I'm off to meat liquor for a bangin' lunch.

When was the last time you even ate out?
>>
>>2990766
i have a fuji ga645zi
i set it to RealRaw
>>
>>2992319
werent you supposed to spend 6 months in India but you came home because a Paki beat you up for talking shit on the bus?

I wish I had your lifestyle anon
>>
>>2995790
You're a try hard troll. I have a good job, house, car, etc, don't need to prove myself to you. You on the other hand seem to enjoy the satisfaction of lording your shallow leech of an existence over everyone.

You have no sense of ethics, you're scum, and I hope whatever disability you have kills you.
>>
>>2995870
>I hope whatever disability you have kills you
Unfortunately being crap at photography isn't life threatening
>>
File: Lo-010052.jpg (421KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Lo-010052.jpg
421KB, 933x1400px
Chrome, XT1
-1 Color
-2 NR
+1 Sharp
0 Hi
+1 Shadow

Equipment MakeFUJIFILM
Camera ModelX-T1
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.5.1 (Windows)
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2017:01:06 00:09:06
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/1.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/1.0
Brightness-2.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
SharpnessHard
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>2996459
Well it's very brown and very flat.
>>
>>2996475
>flat
Moopco spotted
>>
>>2996479
He's not wrong tho
>>
>>2996459
This looks pig disgusting, the colours are awful
>>
>>2996459

absolutlydisgusting.RAF
>>
>>2996488
>He's not wrong tho
poopchute thinks the sun in India is green
>>
>>2996475
Very brown. Very flat. AND VERY GOOD.

I like it.
>>
>>2996522
Well, it is if you have Moopco's colour calibrated monitorâ„¢.
I genuinely enjoy every time he uploads an image with a green sky.
>>
>>2996525
Literally every time someone has said the sky is green, it's been on the magenta side of blue.

Which is how i know it's just one person with a shit monitor and no idea how to use the inspector tool.
>>
>>2991733

>basing your life off a minimum wage job metrics

Haha look at this shitlord over here
>>
>>2996537
>basing your life around having to work
Shiggymiggyvanilliwilly
>being mad at people because they have a happier life
Keksimusmaximus
>>
>>2991775

These guys really don't get it. But I don't blame them. Jpegs out of camera have looked like absolute ass for a long time so their thinking is just stuck in the past.

That being said I only shoot RAW, then convert in camera if I want a Jpeg. Waiting on that batch process function in camera.
>>
>>2992324

This is what happens in threads that has any camera related content as the main topic
>>
>>2996540

>be linux /g/ent for ages
>tech my hobby and passion
>build fake resume
>apply as sysadmin as animation studio
>get job, skipping the desktop support gig altogether and going straight to SA
>literally doing my hobby for $75k/yr
>watch anime with co-workers and party on weekends
>buy all the gear I want, live on cheap rent, save money
>Quit job
>Leave country

I'm now in Tokyo, waiting to go to Australia, then off to SE Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, all with the cameras and lenses I've wanted. I don't plan on being home for 2-3 years.

I was never a wage slave. I'm a slave to nobody's ideals but my own. You are a slave to benefits. Your life sucks and you project superiority on an anonymous image board to mask your subtle depression. Enjoy your retail therapy. Your insecurities but be crippling, do you get benefits for those too?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>2996551
>be linux and anime fan
>move to asia

Not even once, you fat weeaboo faggot.
>>
>>2996562

;)
>>
>>2996573
>r/sadcringe
>>
>>2996533
Incorrect, there are lots of people
>>
>>2996583
>i too have a shit monitor and don't understand photoshop

Bravo friend.
>>
>>2996584
If your shit is displayed wrong on 90% of all display devices, the dumbness is obviously at YOUR side, Sir.
>>
File: mTvGsBo.png (239KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
mTvGsBo.png
239KB, 557x605px
>>2996583
>>2996584
>>
>>2996586
> still doesn't understand the inspector tool
>>
>>2996589
>Still can't deal with the real world
>>
>>2996533
Do you get disability allowance for photography too? After all, it is clearly a disability for you
>>
>>2996590
>>2996591

>goes ad hominem when i talk about things they don't understand

Kekerino fren.
>>
>>2996596
/b/ is there, boy
-> >>>/b/
>>
>>2996597
>asking someone to leave because they've embarrassed you

Lelelelelelelelele
>>
>>2996582

Top kek xD!
>>
ITT: Moop refuses to believe he's colour blind
You could try and up your PIP claim m8
>>
>>2996625
I know I'm colour blind,
I also know how to use the tools available, instead of relying on eyes which are often wrong and are often mislead by a wrong monitor.

numbers never lie, if you were autistic you would understand, it goes over most normies heads ;)
>>
>>2990766
Shot RAW faget.
>>
>>2996707
>RAW
>JPG
>Both
>>
>>2990766

Why would you buy that hipster piece of shit?
>>
>>2996984
>>2996597
>>
>>2996677
>I know I'm colour blind,
It all makes sense now.

>I also know how to use the tools available, instead of relying on eyes which are often wrong and are often mislead by a wrong monitor.
I don't even... Have you ever heard a guitar played by a tone deaf musician that needs a digital tuner? By chance I have near perfect pitch and can tune an instrument by ear (even to the key it will be played in). The tuner will sometimes say I'm off a bit but the player and listeners will disagree. I gave up playing music years ago, I just have a knack for tuning and setting up musical instruments.

>numbers never lie, if you were autistic you would understand, it goes over most normies heads ;)
Numbers don't lie but they can be misleading. Digital, binary and decimal systems don't do thirds, prime numbers, circles etc. Is close enough, close enough for jazz?

tl:dr
My Nan and girlfriend say I'm a great singer. I'm tone deaf so I'll take a vocoder to the Xfactor auditions and hope for the best.
>>
>>2991289
That's just a waste of memory card capacity though. You can always make a super fast jpeg copy of everything in post by mass-exporting.
>>
>>2997053
>perfect pitch

You do know if you actually have perfect pitch it's a given you're on the autistic spectrum.

And what on earth does a computers inability to precisely work with non finite numbers have to do with anything?

Tldr; you're an autistic chatting shit.
>>
File: Spectrum HQ.jpg (107KB, 660x505px) Image search: [Google]
Spectrum HQ.jpg
107KB, 660x505px
>>2997326
>spectrum
>>
>>2997082
>waste of memory card capacity
Memory cards are not that expensive + you don't need to shoot 500 pictures when you go out.
>>
>>2997388
>you don't need to shoot 500 pictures when you go out.
depends where you go and for how long
>>
>>2997470
I assume one with that throughput, has the appropriate equipment, and has no problem buying an additional sd card for a few bucks. Memory is really the cheapest shit one can buy today.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.