[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D8100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nikon_d810_review-275x232.jpg (10KB, 275x231px) Image search: [Google]
nikon_d810_review-275x232.jpg
10KB, 275x231px
Hey guys, I used to be really into photography and am looking to come back in. I want to shoot a lot of high quality fashion/portrait type stuff and was thinking a Nikon D810 with a Nikon AF-S 50mm f1.4G lense.

All up it comes to about $4k AUS.

What are your thoughts? is there a cheaper in that price range? should I pay a little bit more for a dramatic jump in quality etc
>>
>>2914444
I think you should research on the internet, post here >>2913576, delete your thread, then kill yourself. In reverse order.
>>
hello my friend, first of all /gear thread/ pls

and them your choices... the 50mm1.4g is a nice camera! But think about the 85mm for portraits and even a 70-200 2.8 later
>>
>>2914452

50mm is a nice camera kek'd sorry, I'm kind high on pills right now.. that was funny
>>
You're going to be spending a lot more money on studio gear and you'll probably want actual studio space. Are you really going to do work that will justify spending that much money?
>>
>>2914514
This, if you're going to invest why not start out with a D700 for dirt cheap instead and spend the savings on lenses, strobes, stands, etc? Those are going to make a much bigger difference and once you start gaining income from it you can pay a lot more for the slight increase in IQ from a newer body.
>>
>d8100
36mp aa-less aps-c sensor
High speed AF system
I'd buy it
>>
>>2914444
>All up it comes to about $4k AUS.
Out of curiosity how much is the D810 cinematographer's kit in dollaridoos?
>>
>>2914624
*filmmaker's kit
>>
>>2914624
$4200-4900 us dicks
>>
>>2914636
Ah well then, I'd say if a hardon for new do the D750 filmmaker's kit + some lighting (you can sell off the video centric stuff to get a few hundred back out of it) or, the much better idea, especially if you're wanting a studio setup is more like what was suggested above is to go D700ish, with a 70-200mm 2.8+studio shit.
>>
Ignore the D700 meme. Get a D610 for studio.
>>
>>2915551
Dat palpable mirror slap tho.
>>
SD1 Merrill, with Art lenses.

Just because.
>>
>>2914450
This dude is just upset his mom ran out of chicken tendies. Mom went to talk to this dip shit but she caught him playing with his micro penor while looking at furry hentai on 4chan. He's been trying to act like the big man ever since.
>>
>>2914621
250 AF points
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.