[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (105KB, 750x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 750x496px
>be me
>17 attack helicopter
>grandpa passed away
>left me his camera
>Cannon 350D Rebel XT
>never really thought about photography before
>decide to give it a shot
>whole family says it's good

But is it really? I don't like being lied to. Everyone is afraid of hurting people feelings you can't even tell the truth anymore.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width750
Image Height496
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 750x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 750x487px
More

CommentScreenshot
Image Width750
Image Height487
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 750x498px
Even more

CommentScreenshot
Image Width750
Image Height498
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 750x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 750x486px
Last one

CommentScreenshot
Image Width750
Image Height486
>>
>>2891512
Your grandpa passes away and leaves you a digital camera? Wow, when did I get this old?

Anyway, it's great for a beginner, and even better if you got some Canon glass with it.
>>
>>2891512
bad
>>2891513
cliche, but not too bad.
>>2891514
interested me enough to comment.
>>2891517
garbage

some potential for a beginner. you can work to find your style.
ignore the glass. doesn't matter. didn't matter 80 years ago.
>>
>>2891512
>But is it really? I don't like being lied to

They probably think it's good. They aren't trying to "lie" or mislead you.
>>
>>2891552
This

It's miles better than any camera you've ever used, but in the grand scheme of all cameras it probably falls somewhere on the budget-middle scale. be grateful you have something that decent to go shoot with. and awesome first shots!
>>
>>2891512
>be me
stopped reading -- go back to /b/ until your learn how to properly greentext, you redundant faggot.
>>
I was making fun of people who green text like that trying to add a little humor to my full post, sorry for being redundant.
>>
>>2891514
You definitely seem to have a sense of aesthetic, which is more than a lot of people ever get. You seem like you could be pretty good, but you need to take a lot more pictures to define your abilities.
>>
>>2891512
stopped reading at >be me
redundant little faggot, you gotta be 18 to post here.
>>
>>2894451
>>2891627
ha yeah what a summer newfag. it's not pathetic to take pride in understanding greentext and don't let anybody else say it is! hahah. let's all go back to /b/!

>>>/b/
>>
>>2891517
>>2891514
>>2891513
>>2891512

Those are generally aesthetical images for a beginner. Nothing wrong with them and each one features a special bit.

1st and 3rd are most expressive but that is not the only thing which matters.

>>be me

This is a very important part of making photos. Good that you didn't start taking photos trying to replicate somebody's work.

>>2891552

This.
>>
>>2891514
This one I really like
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.