[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys can some one edit my photo please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I realized my hair is a little messy and i need it for ajob interview can you help?
>>
>>2863544
the problem is in your wrists, they draw too much atention.

If you want them to apreciate your awesome haircut you should take them off
>>
>>2863544
you look like you are wearing a costume

the tie bar is too long for your stupidly skinny black skinny tie. are you trying to play the pimp or something? choose a more conservative tie that is a sane width

your pompadour looks really retarded

try not to dress like a #dapper #menswear idiot

this entire outfit lacks restraint and shows immaturity
>>
>>2863573
the jacket also fits your form too much, like the latex jumpsuits in britney spears music videos. slim-fitting jackets are good, but

also the pocket square, giant watch, and wrist accessories looks like you are trying to play the 'classy gentleman whos got stuff figure out, taking his girlfriend out to prom and a milkshake'

you don't look cool or funny, even ironically with your dumb smirk and hand gesture, you just look like you are trying too hard.

go get some normal clothes and stop trying to hype yourself; it's not working. if it's a halfway decent job they will want you for your skills not your aura.

i would cringe if a kid like this showed up to my interview

also >>>/fa/ is that way
>>
>>2863574
* slim fitting jackets are good to a point, but this just looks feminine

unrelated, but the fact that your arms fit into this jacket reveals that you are alarmingly anemic. your arms are way too skinny. you need to start working out. >>>/fit/ is among the best parts of this site, start lurking there and adapting to its culture

you look like the millennial child raised by a nu-male, weak father. you need to get masculine

good luck, it's hard for all of us.
>>
>>2863575
>millennial child raised by a nu-male, weak father. you need to get masculine
So much this!
OP, here's some valuable advice: discard jacket, discard bracelets, discard bracelets, discard skinny tie, discard skinny pants, and get haircut.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.