[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think this board died already. Am i right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: meta.jpg (221KB, 998x668px) Image search: [Google]
meta.jpg
221KB, 998x668px
I think this board died already.

Am i right?
>>
>>2852210
Pretty much. It's mainly gear threads and tripfaggotry. I got no proper replies to my photo thread.

People get upset at there being more than one rpt, bit noone gives a shit that there are 800 threads on gearfaggotry, and multiple threads of people arguing with isi.
>>
>>2852220
link lad, im sorry about isi, she the original cancer cell alongside moop on this board
>>
>>2852220

i see a great number of gear threads, brand wars, troll threads, film arguing, social media garbage, car bullshit, concert bullshit, whats ur best photo?, etc.

its like people forgot how to make threads, so they make the same 10 type of threads there are here, sometimes 2 or 3 of the same type simultaneously. its sad, really.
>>
>>2852222

>>2850484

I'm just trying to git gud.

Isi is a pain, as is moop, but if people didn't respond to the baiting/trolling they would go away. If trips were removed from the board I think it'd get better.

I also agree with this >>2852224
One thread for each general would be great.
>>
>>2852222
I envision isi more as a free-radical within /p/ doing its best to fight the cancer that rids our bowels. it's well intentioned, but we need stronger chemo.
>>
>>2852222
did moop impact /p/?
legit question
>>
>>2852281
Not negatively really, not until isi started fancying him and spammed the board with all kinds of shit.

Having said that, he has 4 photos in the last p book, and they're all decent.

He's sometimes on the IRC, and is usually a perfectly reasonable, occasionally helpful guy that takes far too much pleasure in making Isi go full retard.
>>
>>2852287
Put your trip on moop
>>
>>2852210
Either make the board better or fuck off.

It's that easy, cunt.
>>
>>2852254
you are the cancer isi, everyone hates your faggot ass.
>>
>>2852254
Uh no, isi is literally the embodiment of gearfaggotry, brandfaggotry, and general 4chan attention whoring cancer.
>>
>>2852287
Hahahaha Jesus the delusion. Dude we ALL know it's you.
>>
>>2852439
>Uh no, isi is literally the embodiment of gearfaggotry, brandfaggotry,
isi doesn't have valuable enough gear to be a gearfag or brandfag, except the camera itself
>>
>>2852254
Put your trip back on isi.
>>
Yeah
>>
>>2852584
Go away.
>>
File: FOTO0992.jpg (317KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
FOTO0992.jpg
317KB, 900x617px
>>2852586
Nah

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>2852592
What is shadow detail
>>
File: FOTO0495.jpg (240KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
FOTO0495.jpg
240KB, 900x617px
>>2852667
Something I have a button to control in the jpegs on the xpro2.
What? You can't recognize clearly dialed in settings? That's +4/+4 for deep contrast.

Here's your shadow detail jpeg settings :^)

>>
Yeah pretty much, I mean we have a Fuji general ffs, that's probably a new low
>>
>>2852699
lol are they really that bad? I'm not one to dislike a camera body unless it has shit interface but so many people hate Fuji cameras ._. Y?

>>2852248
Done a soft cc, man, good stuff, should've walked around after the copter and taken more.

>>2852281
As the other fella said, he had a couple decent shots in 2014 book. His India thread and the whole crusade against Isi was weird though. Both tards now, one more than the other.
>>
>>2852711
>Both tards now, one more than the other.
Each less than you with your complete betacuck personality
>>
Trips aren't too bad here to be honest. Threads created on /p/ most of the time just have no reason to be here aside from taking up space for other potentially good photo threads. Generals need to go away except for the RPT, gear, and video threads since they can handle most of the traffic involving 6> photos and stupid camera questions.

Personally I wish we had more projects/challenges.
>>
>>2852718
Okay isi chill
>>
>>2852724
You're probably the least self-aware trip this board has ever had.
>>
>>2852725
> judging self awareness
> 4chan

You're too attached to /p/
>>
>>2852734
says the guy that thinks I'm his mortal enemy isi
>>
>>2852722
>Trips aren't too bad here to be honest.

hahaha

/p/ has /his/tier shitrips
>>
>>2852743
I don't know what /his/tier even means so I'm just gonna assume you're part of the problem
>>
>>2852742
I like you though, if you ever feel hate, pls, I'm just taking the piss :") I don't hate anyone here. Anyway uni time byebye J
>>
>>2852747
literally what are you even talking about here, pajeet?
>>
>>2852743
They're defiantly not as bad as /co/ or /pol/s tripusers. They'll get assmad over nothing while the ones here will just sort of take it. Plus a few of them have spewed out some great content.
>>
>>2852724
Lol when did you stop being her white knight informant? Defected?
>>
>>2852749
desu if he left IRC, he'd be a cool guy, but he won't, he'll stay to be isi's sex slave
>>
>>2852210
>I think this board died already.

How many times during last years already?
>>
>>2852750
>a few of them have spewed out some great content
Name one. Protip, you can't.
>>
>>2852792
>Who is Alphon
>Who is Burt
>Who is Alex
>Who is 1999
>Who is Rubbershoes
>Who is D
>>
>>2852210
Oh look. We have this thread every three months.

Why do you keep returning if you hate /p/ this much, anon?
>>
>>2852711
>lol are they really that bad? I'm not one to dislike a camera body unless it has shit interface but so many people hate Fuji cameras ._. Y?

no I shoot Fuji primarily myself, but circlejerking over one system is worse than gearfagging imo
>>
>>2852797
This has been happening every other day it feels like honestly.

It's probably some old trip who's upset that no one cares about them and has been starting every single "Who were the best trips on /p/?" and "this is board is dying" thread in some kind of retarded attempt at getting attention one last time.
>>
>>2852586
see
>>2852248
>>
Not for nothing but there's a Sugar thread up.
>>
>>2852841
and it has like 5 photos in it, all bad
why aren't you 6 feet under from suicide yet?
>>
>>2852973

Because I have to stay here to piss off faggity anons like you
>>
File: IMG_8837.jpg (238KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8837.jpg
238KB, 731x1000px
If I OP the /film/ general, am I the chancre?

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 550D
Camera SoftwareGIMP 2.8.14
Firmware VersionFirmware Version 1.0.8
Serial Number1132529712
Lens Name30mm
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2016:03:16 09:07:14
Exposure Time1/45 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/5.7
Exposure Bias1 EV
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length30.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width731
Image Height1000
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Exposure ModeAv-Priority
Focus TypeAuto
Metering ModePartial
SharpnessUnknown
SaturationNormal
ContrastNormal
Shooting ModeManual
Image SizeUnknown
Focus ModeOne-Shot
Drive ModeSingle
Flash ModeOff
Compression SettingFine
Macro ModeNormal
White BalanceFlash
Exposure Compensation6
Sensor ISO Speed224
Color Matrix129
>>
>>2853191

It's weird and sad and amusing that you think you somehow piss us off, and that you do so by being an abject failure of a human being.
>>
>>2853191
said every tripfag ever, eventually.
>>
>>2853221

youre just a photoless pixelpeeper cuck, but at least you are persistent at it.
>>
>>2852795
I've never seen Alex use a trip
>>
>>2853322
that's fine, it still answers the question.
>>
I didn't visit for a while because I was busy with other shit, for a couple of months (travel, actually taking photos) - I only came to 4chan for /out/, occasionally.

Since I came back a few weeks ago I've noticed this board is a lot slower, there's a lot more gear talk, the photos posted (in general) are less impressive (from tripcode users and anons, alike) and that a lot of the gear/photo advice and critique is completely unfounded or autist meme-tier.

I do most of my photography talk in a small but very active "secret" Facebook group comprised of less than 50 professional and serious hobbyist photographers in my country, now. I feel like I'm actually starting to learn new things about photography, again - instead of just arguing about gear and shit.

I don't care about gear or the latest DigitalRev video or Jenna Kirkup or Matt Granger's legs, anymore. I just want to make photos that I like and enjoy making them.
>>
>>2852224
>Car bullshit
>Concert bullshit

What's wrong with this? It's on topic and keeps those things in their respective threads
Plus that shit isn't always easy
>>
File: FascinationFormula1-06.jpg (502KB, 1500x810px) Image search: [Google]
FascinationFormula1-06.jpg
502KB, 1500x810px
>>2853544
>Plus that shit isn't always easy
But it's never interesting.
The only people that care about car or concert photos, for the most part, are the people in them, or 12yo fangirls/boys. Or maybe wikipedia editors looking for illustations.
Legitimately excellent photos in these genres are so different to the kind of pap we see in those threads it's not funny.
If we saw any content that was even shot with the kind of intent you see in magazine articles on those things, for instance, I'd feel completely differently.
Like aang's photos, for example. Yeah, they're all of /mu/fags that nobody out of highschool gives a shit about, but an effort is being made to take interesting pictures.
Or that dude with the red Peugeot. Actually trying to produce high quality images, rather than just high 5-ing himself for getting a shot of a moving car 200m away sharp and in focus, and then posting 30 of them.

I'm glad the generals act as garbage bins to hold all this shit, but I just wish overflowing garbage bins weren't all up in my page 0 of /p/.
>>>/o/
>>>/mu/

Camera SoftwareDigital Photo Professional
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1500
Image Height810
>>
>>2852795
You forgot Carlos and 0x0 :^)
>>
>>2853541
>I do most of my photography talk in a small but very active "secret" Facebook group comprised of less than 50 professional and serious hobbyist photographers in my country, now. I feel like I'm actually starting to learn new things about photography, again - instead of just arguing about gear and shit.
It would be nice to have a secret photoclub where people just encouraged you to take more and better photos, and work on sets, and prints, and got together to put on shows, or lend gear if you needed it.
But fuck me other photographers are annoying.
I have this one real creepy old Lithuanian dude who comes into my work and chews my ear off about his photography all the time.
I think he's got a Zeiss Ikon with a 21mm Biogon on it, and shoots about 6 rolls of film a year, and I just don't want to spend any time with him, even though what I want to shoot is practically the same stuff he does.
>>
>>2853584
>I have this one real creepy old Lithuanian dude who comes into my work and chews my ear off about his photography all the time.
>I think he's got a Zeiss Ikon with a 21mm Biogon on it, and shoots about 6 rolls of film a year, and I just don't want to spend any time with him, even though what I want to shoot is practically the same stuff he does.

hilarious. sounds like sitcom material.
>>
Have you seen /p/ lately?

It fucking suuuuuucks. I dont know what happened to it. Im pretty sure people are holding their photos because this site became too shitty to upload anything in a serious fashion.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.