[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I harden myself for the /out/ life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x304px
How do I harden myself for the /out/ life?
>>
>>996256
Strip completely naked and sit on a fire ant mound. If you survive that then you can be on /out/. Otherwise GTFO.
>>
>>996256
Was there anything in particular you want to achieve or just general advise?
>start waking up earlier
>get used to natural weather
>no air con, heaters or fans
>go for easy bushwalks, work your way up to full day walks then multi day camping hikes
>find an /out/ related hobby
>>
>>996264
I don't know stuff like dealing with bugs. I don't mind being outside but I fucking hate bugs.
>>
>>996274
Just flick them off you fucking softcock, they're not going to hurt you. I had to sleep in a tree covered in fucking huntsmen, cicadas and whatever else was crawling around.
>>
>>996277
>they're not going to hurt you
p-promise?
>>
>>996279
Just don't stick your dick in a wasp nest or a funnel webs hole and you'll be fine.
>>
>>996274
>I don't know stuff like dealing with bugs. I don't mind being outside but I fucking hate bugs.
People with this mentality or the fucking worse lol
>>
>>996280
but thats the best part of out anon.
>>
File: 1489062523092.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489062523092.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>996280
>he's never gotten a honeycomb hummer
>>
>>996256
To make the mindset switch, you need to recognize comfort as a luxury. Right now, you are probably addicted to comfort. Eat less and cook all of your meals, use simple non perishable ingredients. No more climate control in your home. Ditch useless clothing, (you will improve your /fa/ game by not wearing sweatpants anymore). Carry simple tools at all times. Experience rapid weather changes and know how to predict them. Go out, get scratches and splinters and blisters; fix them yourself. No more shit tier entertainment: read, read, read. Learn to recognize natural patterns in animal behavior. I don't know how someone develops situational awareness, but this is your most important asset, so develop it. If you can move towards this mindset, you will be lightyears ahead of your peers when it comes to anything (plus you will have the smug satisfaction of knowing that they will all starve after a cataclysm, and you will inherit the Earth)
>>
>>996256
>Feminine benis
Wew
>>
>>996256
Just do a weekend camping trip. You won't know how to do everything, but you won't die as long as you have a sleeping bag, ground pad and lighter. You'll figure the rest out as you go along, then you'll come back and be able to ask more specific questions like "I had trouble getting a wet fire started; what do?".
>>
>>996256
>>>/fit/
read the sticky faggot
>>
>>996523
New to English? I think you meant "sticky, faggot" not "sticky faggot"; those mean totally different things.
>>
>>996523
I don't see how that would help? Someone who can bench 500 lbs could still shit their pants from having ants crawl inside their shoes.
>>
>>996529

>I am now imagining OP leaning over a sticky faggot, trying to read him

thanks.
>>
>>996529
New to 4chan? I think you meant, "this is a tired old meme."
>>
>>996308
>wasp nest
>honeycomb hummer
You have to use a bee hive for that. Wasps will lay eggs in your baby maker and they'll eat it inside out.
>>
impressive
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.