[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched Dick carve a wooden spoon with an ax. Think some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 28

File: proenneke2.jpg (100KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
proenneke2.jpg
100KB, 450x333px
Just watched Dick carve a wooden spoon with an ax.
Think some married guy could do that?
Fuck no
>>
bump for dick
>>
Threadly reminder that Dick liked women, and would have thought MGTOWs were a bunch of whiny candy ass faggots.
>>
Who is Dick?
>>
>>993073
wrong
>>
File: 1487089379079.png (133KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487089379079.png
133KB, 600x576px
>>990564
What is wrong with you mgtow faggots? Do you think people cant do anything if they are married? Pathetic.
>>
>>993075
i bet he means our handy hermit hero dick proenneke
>>
>>993199
They can become broken down cucks ooo boy
>>
>>990564
I've seen a married guy do that. Having to provide for other people makes you better at doing things that could provide for a family, not worse. How the fuck do you think that evolution works? "Hurr durr, we've evolved to be bad at reproducing and caring for our offspring!"
>>
>>990564
Not having children is degenerate. Stop with your Zionist propaganda. Proper white men will marry, have lots of children, and still do what they want to do.
>>
File: White Trash Party 3-27-11 032.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
White Trash Party 3-27-11 032.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
>>993281
Sure thing cletus
>>
>>993281
>feeling the need to create new life in an already shitty and overpopulated world.
Is your inbred bloodline really so important that you need to validate your existence with children or do you just not have the self control to pull your dick out?

>>993073
not sure if b8 but men who GTOW like women too. Its not about sexual preference. Proenneke is the embodiment of /out/ and MGOTW
>>
I saw a married guy do that. He also spun wool with a hand spindle, at some historic viking camp.
>>
>>993343
>. He also spun wool with a hand spindle
>>
>>993335
>not sure if b8
Then you must be new. MGTOWs have always been ridiculed on /out/, ever since they started crawling over from /r9k/. Honestly I don't know why you idiots thought you'd be in good company here.

>Proenneke is the embodiment of /out/ and MGOTW
Lolno. He's what /out/ wants to be, but for the most part I think we're more like Chris McCandless. We like to think we're smarter than, but really we just don't have the gumption to turn off our computers and do anything. Dick would probably just quietly shake his head at how feckless the younger generation is but if we were interested he'd teach us to fish and make spoons.

MGTOW on the other hand is a circle jerk of whining socially inept losers and literal cuckolds blaming women for their own failure as men. It has nothing to do with /out/, or with Proenneke.
>>
>>993299
He's right tho
>>
MGTOW is a bunch of incel, whiny faggots. Wasn't Dick married at one point? Didn't he just like his solitude and nature? He was a nature photographer/videographer, no? He wasn't "MGTOW" in the faggot whiner sense. He was just a guy who went his own way and didn't make a retarded club about it. Do you faggots always have to be followers? Do you always have to be a part of a group? Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>993299
>>993335
>thinking smart people not breeding is a smart course of action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
>>
>>993430
fuck the future, my existence is now
>>
>>993299
>on board devoted to nature and wilderness
>fails life by rejecting the only measurable standard there is to win at life : reproduction

just because you're losing doesn't mean we all have to. fuck you
>>
>>993445
>only measurable standard there is to win at life : reproduction
You cant be serious about that.
Jesus is this what married guys actually believe ?
>>
>>993436
Then why are you wasting it on 4chan?
>>
>>993419
>Do you faggots always have to be followers? Do you always have to be a part of a group?
Yes they do. It's pretty much their defining characteristic.
>>
>>993450
You are not part of any group?
No unions , no political affiliations ?
In this world now you have to band together if you want to effect change.
>>
File: 1490583361756.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490583361756.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>993449
not the guy u quote but i ask myself this question every single day that im still alive.
>>
>>993450

MGTOW(WASG)

Men Going Their Own Way (With A Support Group)
>>
>>993453
I've been in a few clubs and a couple of sports teams. The unions I was in came with the job. But I try to think for myself and I wouldn't join any group that's based on blaming the rest of the world for my own failings.
>>
>>993466
That is your perception and you are welcome to it, but it is not correct.
Some men find the human condition untenable and wish to change things for themselves and others.
There is far more to it than you give it credit for.
>>
>>990564
>Think some married guy could do that?
Well, not in the west.
>>
>>993419
Lot of projection for a beta orbiter

>>993463
>>993450
>>
>>993474

It's not projection, you mongoloid. I have seen countless threads about MGTOW and how you faggots need a little support group for your life choices.
>>
>>993447
it is literally the point of life
see: an intro biology course
see: all of human history
I'm sorry you wont be carried on for whatever reason but that means you lost.
>>
File: 1487732350307.jpg (199KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487732350307.jpg
199KB, 785x757px
>>993469
>wish to change things
except you die and their goes your people
I die and my kids carry and spread it into the eons

Literally just talk to someone over the age of 50 without kids
nine times out of ten they are sad, crazy and miserable that they have just lost at life and have nothing to pass on, they usually try and make up for this pathetic waste of a life by slaving to an ideology, materialism or by doing something useful and raising kids they aren't biologically parenting either by adopting or helping other parents.
>>
>>993492
The point of living biologically is to make reproduce sure, otherwise life wont go on. But the point of living outside of a purely scientific sense is to enjoy youself as much as posible and take part in the human experience. If that envoles children then go for it. If you don't think you need children to experience life to the fullest, then do other stuff. There is no one right or true way to experience existence, and certainly having a child isn't the only reason be be alive. You're not going to kill youself as soon as your offspring can survive on their own, but by your "it's the only reason to live" mantra it would seem you think that way.
>>
>>993469
>Some men find the human condition untenable and wish to change things for themselves and others.
Those sorts of men go out in the world and do things. If they fail they learn from the experience and move on. They don't become MGTOWs and cry on the internet about how girls ruined their life.

>>993474
Don't forget you're still on 4chan. We've all seen enough of your shitty threads to know what kind of whiny little bitches you really are.
>>
File: 1487735098066.jpg (129KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
1487735098066.jpg
129KB, 600x942px
>>993505
I won't even begin on the errors in your speech, just your arguments.

>is to enjoy yourself as much as possible
What if it's not? who the hell are you to say life is supposed to be fun? not saying it can't be your point, but many peoples happiness directly causes some others to loose theirs. No one can ever fully achieve this unless through God or another higher power, your brain can't even physically do this as you just get used to that level of dopamine and its not as happy anymore. what even is happiness? you are literally talking about philosophy when we are talking about cold hard truths of nature and science.

Second, you've said that I would just kill myself when my children are strong enough to survive on their own.
This is a ridiculous statement and you knew it as you typed this. I would survive to aid them in their lives and their children until I could not, using my knowledge to make easier their lives so to ease their ability to continue the mission of reproduction, obviously it's not all I care about but it is a force that drives every aspect of our lives. even yours.
>>
>>993477
>>993506

Argument not detected there little buddy perhaps you can use words to explain why you hate men
>>
>>993520
your masculinity comes from how other men value you, being a jewed cuck and not having kids, wasting your money and not adding to society will not get you well liked by real men. try boxing and not masturbating, maybe you'll raise testosterone and sperm count, find a good wholesome loyal woman and plant seed and raise well >>>>> profit...
>>
>>993524

>your masculinity comes from how other men value you

Good thing you are not a man I guess, unlike MGTOWs. Stay jealous and work on your arguments (shaming is not an argument my nu male friend)
>>
>>993520
>>993542
> implying hiding from life makes you a man and not a little bitch
> implying you're worth the effort of hating
Your attempts at deflection are as pathetic as everything else about your movement.
>>
The lack of self-awareness among MGTOW adherents is incredible. For generations they were just outcasts who had failed at life in a fuctioning society. They, and everybody around them, realised this and begaved accordingly. Now they have somehow found eachother on the internet, devoloped a retarded ideology that praises their failure, and actually believe they are somehow superior or better informed than fuctional adults.
If you don't want a wife or family because you'r too invested in yourself then you're a narcissist. If you can't get a wife it's because you're a loser. If you can't keep a wife (or keep her loyal) it's because you made poor life decisions. If you think the world is too awful a place to raise children in it's because you live in the wrong place and/or suffer from paranoia and anxiety. I don't think every man that goes his own way should get a wife and raise a family, I would like them to see reality and admit they aren't special snowflakes though.
>>
>>993524
>your masculinity comes from how other men value you

Ahh now I see the reason you guys get so buthurt when MGTOWs show up.
You know are not impressed that you knocked up some bimbo. This is what triggers all your anger.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I honestly could not figure out where the endless hostility was coming from.
>>
>>993597
You're flattering yourself, and proving his point with your self delusion. It's really just because you're spamming outside your safe space/containment zone with your inverted-SJW bullshit (and face it, that's what you are) while insulting the memory of a cool guy and real man like Dick.
>>
>>993505
You're retarded, firstly "living outside of a scientific sense" makes no sense, animals can't science and yet all they know is to reproduce. Also the purpose of life is to reproduce, but humans are smart and retarded so we invented a bunch of random shit to counteract or distract that like condoms and hobbies. Maybe you should try to live your life with no fap and no sex, see how fun is it you mong. Even if you don't have kids remember every time you jizz you're making my point more valid.
>>
>>993634
I think there is a bit more to it than that anon.
Face it, you are pretty damn triggered right now.
>>
>>993639
No, you're just trying and failing to deflect again. I agree the other guy is too obsessed with procreation for some reason (maybe he's one of those "quiverfull" christfaggots or something) but that doesn't change the fact that MGTOWs are social and sexual failures. Even that would be fine if they'd take responsibility for their own flaws and try to fix them like everyone else does, instead of whining and blaming everyone but themselves. Or if they'd just shut the fuck up. But they don't.
>>
If the world wasn't overpopulated I would try to have kids. That's really all that's stopping me. I am married but she doesn't want kids either. Having a wife is nice, it's like a best friend you have sex with sometimes. We help eachother. I don't get OPs beef with being married. Dick proenneke was even married.

Why doesn't everyone stop arguing over what a real man is or isn't and just do whatever they want to do. Better than to getting triggered over anonymous strangers life choices.
>>
>>993597
>MGTOW
Sour grapes virgins or immature, coddled manchildren who can't handle rejection. It's the cringiest "movement" and essentially a transparent defense mechanism for losers who live vicariously online and wonder why women don't see their inherent worth behind their creepy stares and awkward silence.

But no, I'm sure you and the other MGTOW folk are all well-socialized and don't have parental issues and aren't underachievers kek
>>
>>993654
>I agree the other guy is too obsessed with procreation for some reason
It's literally the purpose of most eukaryotic life. You have over one billion years of collective instinct and drive to sexual reproduce. It's importance cannot be understated. If you convince yourself it isn't important etc. that is simply because you are neglecting your biological entity and living too much in an artificial societal world.
>>
>>993658
You have MGTOW all wrong mate.
Eventually you will see
>>
If the reaction is just pure cringe with no anger ,then you have a point.
But
If your reaction is cringe mixed with intense anger then you are clearly threatened.
You cant have it both ways.
>>
>>993661
MGTOW is a self-defeating concept. If I was the conspiracy theorist type, I'd wonder who could benefit from young, white, educated men refusing to reproduce and essentially turn into prematurely bitter manchildren who cannot fathom compromise and lose the ability to socialize IRL away from their echo box circle jerk online sources.

But hey, I'm sure feeling part of a movement/group helps alleviate feelings of inadequacy and failure while validating your negativity. I'm sure your parents are proud they won't have grandchilden; you might as well have been a fag in their eyes (at least you'd exhibit a normal sex drive and not be a computer shut-in).
>>
>>993659
Thoreau, Issac newton, Susan B Anthony, Satchmo, Ghandi, Mother Theresa, Freddy Mercury, Jesus Christ, the list goes on and on of people who didnt have kids.

yeah all these peoples lives had no purpose according to you since they didn't fulfill their need to produce offspring? Open your eyes and see beyond this pretty "biological purpous" you keep repeating. Human life is no longer just a matter of making as many babies as possible just to perpetuate the species like it was when we were following herds of wild animals. You can exist and live a very meaningful and fulfilled life without having kids. Youre not wrong that at least some people have to have kids otherwise there will be no future humans but surely not every soul needs to participate in reproduction
>>
>>993673
Ideas may live on for extended periods, even millennia, but the true contribution to the future is your genome.

Human life is the same now as it always was. You are simply viewing it in a social framework, where being famous and remembered is the most important thing. A true millennial mindset.
>>
File: b3fd2cf.jpg (59KB, 418x557px) Image search: [Google]
b3fd2cf.jpg
59KB, 418x557px
>>993677
I'm 44 years old you fucking idiot, my wife got her tubes tied in our 30s and we haven't looked back. My life is fucking awesome too, I'll be retired in a just a few more years with enough money to last untill I'm 100, and Im going to spend as much time as I want with my wife in our cabin and on the road traveling. Have fun working untill you 80 to support those millennial children you birthed into the "social framework" you live in. I'm done trying to reason with you.
>>
>>993695
Not everyone is called to have children, so I'll give you that, but not everyone is called to not have children. For some having children brings more joy than anything in the whole world.
>>
>>993695
And when your dead and gone your genetic line is proven to be a failure, my 3 kids will survive me.
>>
>>993706
Good lord Idiocracy is real
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
>>993706
Lmao MFW your kids choose not to reproduce and your line is broken
>>
>>993695
>I'm 44 years old you fucking idiot, my wife got her tubes tied in our 30s and we haven't looked back.
Just keep buying toys and gadgets and don't worry about when you die and some stranger has to take care of your wife because you have no family. DINKs are the worse, the obvious result of the Me Generations.

You are living the most superficial, materialistic lifestyle and think it's great because you get to, "do what you want" (i.e.: buy more stuff than people with kids). It's sad really; you'll leave no legacy.

In 50,000,000 years, my genomic legacy will be imprinted in whatever humans evolve into next. Your legacy will be an iPod slowly degrading underground.
>>
>>994021
>It's sad really; you'll leave no legacy.

That is the most altruistic thing you can possibly do.
Selfish is you
Leave no trace
>>
>>994021

>don't worry about when you die and some stranger has to take care of your wife because you have no family.

This is a tough pill for you to swallow but you will get divorced and your kids will hate you or move away. Your view of family is 4 generations out of date
>>
ITT: tfw no gf fags

>ill just rationalize it by saying all girls are shitty whores that do nothing but hold me back and break muh heart
>>
File: 1473347318937.jpg (163KB, 726x575px) Image search: [Google]
1473347318937.jpg
163KB, 726x575px
>>994042
Just dont get married anon and for gods sake dont have kids.
I was once like you until my wife ruined my existence.
I had no idea that women held so much power to fuck a man up.
I just did not know.
At least be aware of the risks anon thats all I ask.

You have no idea the heartbreak of not seeing your kids
>>
>>993408
GODDAMN IT DON'T TALK ABOUT CHRIS :'(
>>
>>994047
I have 3 kids with a woman who is actually worth a shit. Men getting themselves into your position is not a universal truth. Tfw no gf is no reason to fuck yourself over for sure, but its ridiculous that people rationalize this shit by pretending there are no good females left.
>>
File: 1492344445040.webm (3MB, 844x460px) Image search: [Google]
1492344445040.webm
3MB, 844x460px
>>994069
Less and less every single year anon, you cant deny this.
The odds are for any given male now that your life will end in misery.
This is just math.
Also , many women who were wonderful in their 20s and 30s become horrible in thier 40s.
Ask louis ck
>>
>>994077
Im not saying its easy but thirst for pussy and companionship is not an excuse to jump into a bad relationship. If you knock the wrong chick up you walk away and never look back.
>>
>>994091
But what I am saying is good women go bad often because of hormonal changes.
You cannot possibly predict which ones will be affected .
You think your house is bullet proof.
It is not.
>>
>>994077

>ask a comedian
>greentext screencap

Read Baudrillard next time you're taking a shit and realise how you are using a simulacra to define your world view.
>>
>>994132
>Baudrillard
Pseudoscience retard , no wonder you are so confused
>>
>>994142

Yeah, philosophy is pseudoscience. What a mong.
>>
>>994165.
His brand absolutely is.
He is as bad as Derrida in his own way.
>>
>>994171

Not at all.
>>
>>994095
Kek, please. You rationalize your failures any way you want, dont paint your insecurity onto other's lives. No one is saying go marry someone who is incapable of dealing with aging.
>>
>>994200
>No one is saying go marry someone who is incapable of dealing with aging.

Reading comprehension anon.
I am saying that you have no idea which ones will go nutty.
That is the point to refute.
Focus anon. I cant keep spoon feeding you
>>
>>994021
bruh you dont retire in your 40s by being materialistic.
>>
>>994069
Unicorn today, nightmare tomorrow. Her inner bitch will come out so enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>994204
You're retarded, kys my man
>>
>>994226
>huuurrrrr all wemminz r cunty bitchis u jus dont c yettt
>>
>>994226
Ah, the wisdom you possess before thee age of 25!
>>
File: nolives.jpg (42KB, 720x429px) Image search: [Google]
nolives.jpg
42KB, 720x429px
>>994021
>In 50,000,000 years, my genomic legacy will be imprinted in whatever humans evolve into next.
Your 16 century ancestor had less than a 50% chance in giving you one allele
Your future "descendants" will have a diminishing amount of your alleles each generation till your contribution is diluted into oblivion
Any genetic contribution you make to the future is gone in a few generations
>>993673
Any cultural contribution you make will be gone as well since you are not one of these people

None of us matter
Get over yourselves
>>
>>994343
I'm 59. You might be my grandson
>>
Breeders are the shittiest people 2bh and their self-gratifying justifications only satisfy themselves.
>>
I feel like if you need to call yourself MGTOW you're trying tom prove something. Why not just consider yourself single, and be done with it? There's a lot of implications between calling yourself a MGTOW, mainly that you really care about peoples opinion. No one would care if you just decided to yourself to remain single and just lived like that without talking about it all the time.
>>
>>993199
I've never met a woman who was interested in spending more than a day anywhere where you can't upload a selfie, so yeah you can do woodworking and shit in your cuckshed when you're not working 12 hour days to support a family. marriage and especially children severely limit you from achieving full-/out/ism like dick.
>>
>>996926
>There's a lot of implications between calling yourself a MGTOW

You do realize its a political movement right?
>>
>>997046
He thinks people should go with the status quo, question nothing and be a slave to a rotten whore and a corrupt system. Nothing wrong with that but he feels the need to drone on and on to force his beliefs on you and everyone else. It's all projection from these tards
>>
this thread blows my mind. Women are people. Same as men. theres no collusion or grand conspiracy between the sexes. its okay to want kids and its okay to hate kids too. jesus christ its amazing how easy you dumb ass people get worked up.
>>
>>997129
Kind of hateful thing for you to say to be honest but you shouldn't tell people how to think or what is ok to say
>>
>>997129
>Women are people. Same as men.

Yes, women are completely the same as men in every way, thanks really made me think.
>>
File: Knut Hamsun.jpg (87KB, 564x316px) Image search: [Google]
Knut Hamsun.jpg
87KB, 564x316px
MGTOW is for faggots. Can't believe this retarded antinatalism is even propagated on /out/
>>
File: iOWJFf6.png (2MB, 1600x1221px) Image search: [Google]
iOWJFf6.png
2MB, 1600x1221px
>>993046
This thread was literally the last one on the board with zero replies and was moments away from 404 when i bumped it. I bumped it for dick. Come back 5 days later to shit fuckin shit show of a thread what the fuck guys.
>>
>>997377
>antinatalism
well arent you a fancy boy
>>
>>997395
Dick led a very different life than most.
This makes people question their values and this makes them angry.
>>
File: 1488713385022.jpg (44KB, 720x642px) Image search: [Google]
1488713385022.jpg
44KB, 720x642px
>>997399

not an argument. are you white and college edcuated, and not 'planning' to have kids? if so, congratulations for buying into consumerist mass media indoctrination. better spend that paycheck on the newest gadget.
>>
>>997395
This thread wasn't about Dick, though. It used Dick as bait. "Dick was a MGTOW" threads are a tried and true way to harvest (You)s on /out/.
>>
>>993453
>>>993450
>You are not part of any group?
>No unions , no political affiliations ?
>In this world now you have to band together if you want to effect change.

I'm a sociopath. I do better alone, no need for the orbiters to notice the strings. They are resources anyway.
>>
>>993455
Don't worry, I've been here since Month 1. You are here for ever.
>>
File: 1478672531041.jpg (335KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478672531041.jpg
335KB, 1024x768px
>>993656
>>
>>990564
Yes, he could. A married man would probably even be intelligent enough to not spell axe like "ax". You're just showing how much of a fucking troglodyte you are.
>>
>>997473
Not an argument.
>>
>>997473
rough day in middle school today?
>>
>>997478
What? I didn't try to make one. I'm just pointing out facts.
>>
>>997506
>implying OP even went to middle school
>>
>>990564
Resentment towards women will cause you nothing but pain in life
>>
>>997536
Doesn't matter, this motherfucker is going to die alone anyway.
>>
>>997473
Oh the irony

>Ax and axe are variant spellings of the same word. Ax/Axe can be a noun or a verb, and both spellings can be used in all the same contexts. Axe has been the more common spelling for several centuries in British and American English, but in America ax has gained in popularity in recent times.
>>
>>997540
I know, but that doesn't change the fact that only retarded people write it like that. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>997543
>>997543
Nice backpedal
At least a MGTOW is man enough to admit when he is wrong about something.
>>
>>997550
>backpedal
>implying i didn't know
>implying MGTOW is a valid world view
>implying MGTOWs aren't just retarded people who got the shit kicked out of them by their moms
>>
>>997553
more like implying werent just too ugly/self conscious/rude/uninteresting/smelly/beta to talk to and be with the girls they liked during adolescence and blame all women for there own short comings for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>997560
I was going to leave that implied, but yeah, you're right. Your post pretty much sums up their entire "movement".
>>
>>997553
>implying i didn't know
yeah I dont think you did know.
>>
>>997567
Believe whatever you want. Even if you come to the wrong conclusion 100% of the time.
>>
>>997569
That I will , and so will you.
>>
>>997578
I think I'll go carve a fucking spoon with an axe. Even though I'm not a MGTOW piece of shit.
>>
>>990564

Does anyone have a link to Alone in the Woods? Someone posted a Drive link a year ago.
>>
>>997601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss&ab_channel=swererbob

not the full vid but its a start. YT constantly takes down uploads of the full video. i have yet to find a torrent or link thats comprehensive
>>
Why does the idea of MGTOW make everyone here so angry?
>>
>>997854
because its a very polarizing idea. raising children and falling in love create some of the most powerful bonds a human can experience. so when someone questions the merit of those acts, people are bewildered. How can someone pass up on the great feels they have felt.

the irony of your question is the reactionaries in this thread will assume by merit of your question that you are of of the mgtow. by even questioning why its so bad to not want kids or to not want a spouse, you yourself have fallen inline with them (in the eyes of married with kids types). Either side will retort with some ill contrived or sarcastic answer to questions like this.
>>
>>997854
It's feminism for men.
Dividing gender politics only with testosterone involved.
>>
>>997901
or some people (like myself) fell for the marriage scam.

I was married and have a kid. Wife stopped working when she had the baby. I started working more to make up for the lost income because wife was nagging about money. Then she started bitching about how I work too much. Wife got upset and started banging other guys. I divorced her and she got custody of the kid.

marriage is a flawed system for men.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (85KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
85KB, 449x401px
>>997854
It doesn't make me angry
>>
>>997854
Because it's the flip side of feminism. Equally retarded.
>>
>i know a divorce lawyer
>he loves people getting married, he says 'marriage is good for them, 4 years down the line its money in the bank for me'
>50 percent divorce rates
>70 percent started by the wife

he is unmarried by the way
>>
>>998147
>>998072
>>998048

Not responsive. Why does MGTOW make you angry?
>>
>>998178
I told you, it doesn't make me angry
It makes me laugh
>>
>>998159
fkn BASED
>>
>>998235
Why?
>>
File: mgg.jpg (57KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
mgg.jpg
57KB, 600x337px
>>998293
>>
>>998147
>>998048

I agree, its almost identical to feminism but without any power to change things.
We seem to agree that feminism kinds sucks though so shouldnt there be an opposing voice to counter balance feminism?
>>
>>998358
You think you are better than him? He banged that dude
>>
>>998362
By identical you mean opposite
>>
>>998178
This:
>>998235
It's hilarious because they bash women for being women, not realizing their shitty world view is the exact equal and opposite of feminism. I've never seen hypocrisy so blatant.
>>
>>998362
There is an opposing force to feminism. It's called reason. Opposing an extreme with another extreme that's just as ridiculous doesn't cancel it out, sadly.
>>
>>997543
>I am right because I am right

whatever you say, son
>>
>>1000492
At least I don't spell words wrong because it's "convenient". Fucking burgerfags and their shit.
>>
>>993243
Wouldn't happen if you were a man
>>
>>1000473
>>998362
>>998235
>>1000471

Stay mad samefag if it makes your brainwashing easier to deal with
>>
>>997543
But you are wrong anon. Ax and Axe are interchangeable to anyone but a total autist who did not do well in grammar school
>>
>>994226
>Were not stupid feminists!
>ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL AND WANT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AND DOG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>997046
And what steps has the movement done to change the future into a better image?
>>
>>1000666
Alerting men to the dangers of marriage for one
>>
>>1000757

Alerting men to the dangers of interacting with women at all.
>>
>>1000666
Saved the lives of millions of men
>>
>>1000559
I know they are. My point is that they shouldn't be. Americans always do that shit.
>aluminum
>>
File: 1492618522725.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1492618522725.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>1000757
>>1000784
>>1000921
You're all a bunch of scared beta cucks. It's pathetic to see you sucking eachother's dicks like that.
>>
>>1001048
so you prefer the way they spell things in England then?
>>
>>1001050
>Projection
>>
>>1001061
That's the OG way to spell it. Written American is just a dumbed down version. Also, "aluminum" is a completely different word.
>>
>>1001066
>double projection
>>
File: 1492266317001.jpg (62KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
1492266317001.jpg
62KB, 636x477px
>>1001067
Ok, you've made your point .
Now can I axe you to quit being such a faggot?
>>
>>1001110
>dumbs down an entire language because you can't be fucked to learn how to write it properly
But I'm the faggot.
>>
MGTOW here. Don't hate women, I have casual relationships with women often enough. I just won't get married until the system isn't biased against men. All for relationships that aren't marital. The perception that MGTOW are women haters is SJW and feminist indoctrination
>>
>>1001191
You seem reasonable enough. However, there are MGTOWs like that.
>>
>>1001195
Thanks for your approval cuckman
>>
>>1001287
Yeah, suck my dick. That's what you all are, anyway, closeted homosexuals.
>>
>>1001298
Roastie getting toastie.
>>
>>1001298
True.
>>
>>1001152
Read a book nigger , both are correct
>>
>>1001307
>muh own original language
>implying american english is anything but a cheap imitation
>>
>>1001323
Well you just exposed the value of your entire argument.
You are on an american board criticizing american english.
Not a very good troll really so how did we get to this place?
It all started because you had no idea that Ax was an acceptable spelling variant.
You are so embarrassed by this fact that you are willing to shit up the entire thread to cover your tracks.
>>
>>1001357
He reminds me of the guy who forgot that refrigerators exist
>>
File: 1444834523951.gif (34KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1444834523951.gif
34KB, 500x353px
>>1001365
>>1001365
Well except its not that big a deal that a person does not know every single variant spelling as there are so many.
Whats lame is
A: not admitting you made a simple mistake
B: spending time and energy make the absurd argument that variant spellings are somehow indicative of low intelligence.

All this to protect a very fragile ego.
>>
>>993075
Reeeeee!
>>
I like being single as well but why start an Al Bundy tier club for it?
>>
>>1001484
What club are you talking about?
>>
>>990564
I'm not sure how someone's relationship status would hinder their carpentry skills. Great grandfather was a successful carpenter and architect, yet he was married. I think that all the closet homosexual on this board claiming that "Marriage is for cucks!" Should consider all the women that they are perfectly fine with getting banged by Tyrone at night all because "I'm a man going my own way!". Your forefathers are cringing in their graves right now.
>>
Members of MGTOW are literally darwin awards claiming to be superior.
>>
>>1001588
>Hey honey what are you doing ?

>Oh am just having fun carving a spoon with my ax

>Well there are plenty of constructive things you could be doing like cleaning the garage. It seems like that is going to take you all afternoon.

>Oh ok , Yes dear , of course you are right.

And so the spoon never gets made.
>>
>>1001592
We dont feel superior and we certainly do not hate our married brothers the way they hate us.
We just feel that you have made a horrible mistake that is about to catch up with you.
We feel horrible that you are facing so much intense pain.

Its like see a fellow motorist on the road and seeing that his wheel is about to come off .
We are frantically waving and trying to alert you to the danger so that no one gets hurt.

We love you because we were you.
Not even joking.
>>
>>1001195
i wouldn't doubt there are. But we call those guys red-pill tards.

I've probably considered myself MGTOW for like 4 years now. In that time i've had 3 relationships. 1 of the girls didn't like hiking or camping so that fell short kind of quickly, another girl ended up just needing a place to stay so was trying to force herself into a relationship to move in with me, and the 3rd girl cheated on me with her ex and told me some sob story a day after it happened about how it was hard that her circle of frineds was also her ex's circle of friends and it just happened after they got drunk at her friends birthday party or something. Didn't really feel anything, not sadness or anger. Just told her "okay, well get your stuff out by tonight and have a good one"

I haven't cried over a girl since I was in the Army
>>
>>1001604
That's not being married, that's being someone who doesn't allow themself to have hobbies. Or being someone who does whatever their wife tells them to do.
>>
>>1001357
>no idea that ax is acceptable
Whatever you say, cunt. It's not acceptable.
>>
>>1001389
>>1001357
Except I do know that "ax" is considered "acceptable". I always have known. And I have always found it to be a retarded way of spelling an already existing word.
>>
>>1001712
It sure looks like you didnt though the way this thread played out
>>
>>996952
Goddamn, reading all these pathetic comments I'm fucking glad I don't live in a shithole like the US where whoredom is so accepted among women and this level of bitterness and self-deprecation among men
>>
File: IMG_20170423_175635.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170423_175635.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>997377
>MGTOW
>propagated on /out/
We dislike them, but for some reason they still think they're welcome here. They need to go back to >>>/r9k/ and stay go.

>>997395
>This thread was literally the last one on the board with zero replies and was moments away from 404 when i bumped it.
What the fuck, anon. You should have just made a Dick Proenneke Appreciation Thread and used it to crush this manifestation of the MGTOW plague.
>>
>>1001609
>We feel horrible that you are facing so much intense pain.
What is joy, without the counterpoint of sorrow to accentuate it? What good are sunny days if one has never experienced inclement weather? In other words, who are you to try to protect others from any part of the life experience?
>>
The age of MGTOW is upon us and no amount of roastie tears can stop us but it does make victory o so sweet
>>
File: 20161113_182559.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161113_182559.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Im married and i carve spoons all the time. Axe and knife, swedish style called slojd
Pic related
>>
>>1003290
You should read Candide
>>
>>1003325
More info on that bowl please
>>
>>1003355
I think it looks a bit like "Masurbjörk" but i am no expert
>>
>>1003325
>>1003325
why do swedes keep disgusting street garbage cans right in the kitchen?
I have never understood this
>>
>>1003341
it all der J00000000000000000000000000s

did you remember to praise hitler yet? did you remember to praise hitler yet? did you remember to praise hitler yet?
>>
>>990564
wouldn't need to. Would just tell wife to go get a spoon. solved.
>>
>>1004014
You should tell her she can only use her vagina to grab the spoon.
Post results
>>
>>993335
yes goyim the world is overpopulated with white people. now cut your penis off then hurry up and die in a nursing home so we can move these immigrants with 12 children into your home
>>
>>990564
it's that time of the week when I go fishing with my girlfriend then play with her big titties later.

the great tragedy of my life is that i just can't find time to whittle spoons
>>
>>1001592
Most MGTOWs have kids, I had 3. All your white knighting and beta orbiting and you will die childless as you repeat the mantra "at least I don't hate women"
>>
>>993706
>Actually caring about what happens after you're dead
>>
>>1004062
>Most MGTOWs have kids, I had 3
Did you...(gulp) i mean are they...

They are ok right?
>>
is /out/ frozen in time?
>>
>>1006914
You only get to have kids until the divorce. Then have turns to had. That's ok though as having a father is bad for children
>>
>>1003363
It's a nice looking garbage can. Not some faggy plastic shit.
>>
>>1007766
Still an outside garbage can of the street
>>
>>1003335
You misunderstand me. I'm not saying "be forever optimistic," rather "one extreme needs the other as a counterpoint in order to be truly appreciated." Nice suggestion, though -- I've always had a soft spot for Voltaire. Have a read in return: James Whitcomb Riley's "The Rival" is a good start.
>>
>>1008036
Voltaire was mocking more than optimism.
He was specifically after the idea that bad experiences are needed to sharpen the experience of good ones.
>>
Making a spoon doesn't sound too hard tbqh
>>
File: 307uate.jpg (164KB, 1599x1066px) Image search: [Google]
307uate.jpg
164KB, 1599x1066px
>>1009170
Nothing is too hard to do if you dont have a woman dragging you down.
>>
>>1009577
>early tail lights on a late model bug
as if u didnt prove your a fag enough with the mgotw shit you had to go and commit one of the biggest vw atrocities know just short of watercooled engine swaps. shoulda used aftermarket taillights man, if you ate some pussy now and again maybe youd have known better
>>
>>1009604
Thats just your opinion man
>>
>>1010232
im honestly just shitposting. i have respeck for any aircooled vw on the road (just prefer early models)
>>
File: post-1246-0-80256500-1320636305.jpg (33KB, 594x435px) Image search: [Google]
post-1246-0-80256500-1320636305.jpg
33KB, 594x435px
>>1010237
I am a westy guy myself but lately i want something with 4x4.
A syncro is flippin up to 100k for a nice one.
>>
>>990564
I got dick's book 2 weeks ago explains everything in create detail
>>
>>1010260
So tell us, was he out wasn't he MGTOW?
>>
>>1010260
He wrote a book?
Is it still in print?
>>
>>1009604
Eating pussy causes throat cancer.
>>
>>1010499
You dont swallow you idiot
>>
>>990564
>Just watched Dick carve a wooden spoon with an ax.
>Think some married guy could do that?
>Fuck no

MTTFH
for Men Trying Too Fucking Hard
>>
>>1010446
he kept daily journals for like 40 years but as far as i know they arent in print
>>
>>1010446
They are in print I bought my book about 2 weeks ago. It's called "One Man's Wilderness - An Alaskan Odyssey" I purchased it from Book depository which has free worldwide shipping
>>
File: eagles.png (196KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
eagles.png
196KB, 400x399px
>>990564
>implying I don't have an outdoorsy as fuck gf who knows more about bushcraft than most of you faggots on this board
>implying I don't carve her axe wound every night with my dick

yeah nah eat shit
>>
>>1011790
Stay mad cuckbro
>>
>>1011790
>>1011790
She must not be that great or you would not be so defensive.
Does part of you see trouble around the corner?
>>
>>994355
what if i am Michael Jackson then?
>>
>>1013335
Then you wouldn't be posting here
>>
>>1013425
You don't know
>>
File: Michael_jackson_beer.jpg (21KB, 174x225px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_jackson_beer.jpg
21KB, 174x225px
>>1013428
So you faked your own death and have been hiding out for 10 years while shitposting

What beers are you drinking these days?
>>
>>1013473
"Heiniken super beefjerky edition"
Yeah, that's actually the beer i'm drinking
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.