[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a problem lads, I've achieved off grid comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: Mokra-gora-Mecavnik-3.jpg (265KB, 870x473px) Image search: [Google]
Mokra-gora-Mecavnik-3.jpg
265KB, 870x473px
I've got a problem lads, I've achieved off grid comfy status but all the women i've gotten with don't want to live in the woods off grid, so this is a problem I need to address should I go gay? Find a qt Amish girl? Or just be alone in the woods?
>>
>>984750
Women love living in cities. They want to be around tons of people and consume lots of things.
>>
>>984755
should I adjust my lifestyle to be able to support these tendencies or just tell them to fuck off
>>
File: 130543a.jpg (26KB, 305x225px) Image search: [Google]
130543a.jpg
26KB, 305x225px
>>984750
You are going to look back on this as the luckiest break of your life.
In a decade or so , when all your male friends are divorced with no money , working 70hrs a week to support ex wives and kids, they will gaze upon you with envy. "How did you know?" they will ask.
>>
get a qt /out/ boyfriend, you aren't going to keep your innawoods status long with a western woman eating half your food while lying around complaining about how hot it is
>>
when did /out/ turned into degeneracy? Disgusting.
>>
>>984759
Do you have to tell them to fuck off or do they tell you to fuckoff? Either way do not adjust your lifestyle or you will be led to ruin
>>
>>984763
>>yes go- I mean guy. Don't mate with other white white women to prolong your race. It's OK to be gay
>>
>>984777
this guy gets it
>>
File: 1473347318937.jpg (163KB, 726x575px) Image search: [Google]
1473347318937.jpg
163KB, 726x575px
>>984767
I know right?
>>
>>984750
Just have a party once a month. The the ones that dig your lifestyle will come by to see you often. Just don't let them move their shit in, and get a vasectomy.

Alot of women will be attracted to your autonomy. At the same time, they will try to take it away.
>>
>>984759
People who are not compatible with you are always told to fuck off.
>>
>>984789
thats some wisdom guy
>>
With time I'm sure one will come around; I'm a woman that enjoys a solitary lifestyle with hopes to live completely off grid eventually.
>>
You've gotta make compromises. My dad is from rural Ontario, taught me everything I know about the outdoors. My mother is from Toronto and hates the woods, hunting, fishing, but they stuck together. Focus on what you do have in common instead of your differences.
>>
Just buy a bride from Albania and convert her OP, its legit wife material in the Sheepfuckistan.
>>
>>984838
that a good idea in theory, but as it is I have my land and my cabin that i've spilled my own blood and sweat to build and i'm making an income at the moment that means that I can live this was indefinitely, i'm not sure what I can compromise on
>>
>>984846
How off the grid is this cabin?
>>
>>984850
completely as in growing and cultivating is my only source of food and income, the dead fall fuels the hearth, and a few solar panels power a few lights and gadgets. And I have a few animals for food and labor. oh and I brew all my beers and mead, the only thing that is "grid" is a line the territory forced me to install due to some sort of "modernizing" initiative
>>
>>984851
Is it your only home? Where are you posting this from? You could try slowly introducing it to a girl as a summer home or cottage. Also how old are you? Most people in their late 20s that I know don't have a problem with being away from cell phones and computers but any younger and trouble could arise.
>>
>>984860
I'm 25, And the line the territory installed provides web service, the summer home idea would be hard as I think most summer homes don't have chickens, goats and sheep running about, but I could give it a try
>>
>>984777
how do the jews get all the trips?
>>
>>984851
What will you do when you're too old & tired to live off the land? That will happen sooner than you think.
>>
>>984893
>>984893
Die
Who wants to live off of others?
>>
>>984897
>>984893
That guy gets it
>>
File: SADHU-Suraj-en-yoga-1.jpg (104KB, 1240x540px) Image search: [Google]
SADHU-Suraj-en-yoga-1.jpg
104KB, 1240x540px
>>984750
Be careful with your life choices.

>be Sadhu
>Live 8 years as a hermit
>near the source of a Ghanges
>something is wrong
>don't know what
>go on pilgrimage to try and find out
>conclusion is he wanted company
>someone to spend his life with
>he leaves to presumably try and find someone

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2279770/
>>
>>985053
>thanks mate ill give this a watch
>>
>>984750
Try alternative dating sites bud.

I'd imagine girls would be jumping all over you once you go full /out/ and never come back.

But I have this same worry once I finally achieve off the grid status someday.
>>
There are so many girls who like being outdoors. Start climbing, backpack and hike, canoe or whatever and you'll meet one. Go work on an organic farm and you're sure to find one, or join a conservation corps
>>
>>984777
>caring about le white race
>>>/pol/
>>
>>984750
You'll find someone. Or you won't. Stop being a whiney fag. This belongs on >>>/adv/
>>
>>985144
This simply is not true. Girls like guys that like these things so they buy the gear so that they can come along.
Go to a surf beach. All the girls are sitting on the beach watching the guys surf .
Throw in that part of your deal is living where they dont get to see fun peers and go do parties and 99.99 percent of women will run for the door.
>>
>>985257
You don't get put much do you? GF likes rock climbing despite the fact that I suck at it. She sucks at swimming, but will still go to the pool with me. She wants to go snowboarding as I secretly shake my head at all the money I've wasted on it in the past. It's not just pageantry believe it or not. I also don't think the girls that hang out with surfers constitute the female population that actually goes out.
>>
>>985267
"Out" not "put"
>>
>>985257
0.01% of women are in my league I suppose. That's 40 million chicks. Not terrible odds.
>>
>>985267
>>985267
So basically you are the girl in this relationship?
>>
>>985236
true but I thought as I this is a uniquely /out problem this would be the best place to ask?
>>
>>985278
kek
>>
>>985339
This board is a MGTOW safespace so yes, you came to the right place.
>>
>>985341
thank you mate, but i'm not sure what MGTOW is
>>
>>985342
Aaaaand cue the shame squad !
They will be along soon to tell you about what losers MGTOW are
>>
>>985233
>being a mutt
You have to go back
>>
There's quite a simple solution to your problem. Head into a large population centre and find an attractive girl, grab her and bring her back to your place in the woods. It worked for the Vikings so it should work for you to.
>>
>>985941
nigga i think you just solved my problem also who whats to go raiding?
>>
>>984750
Getchu a Navajo squawlette.

The deep Rez ones, they love that shit!
>>
>>984750

Masturbate
>>
>>986291
>not having your squawlette masterbate you
>with her ass

Juz sayin', it ain't taboo like white bitchiz
>>
>>986262
Burn the cities! Revolt of VITALISM!
>>
>>986295
That's assturbating, not masturbating, virgin.
>>
>>986286
no thanks i'm allergic to abbos
>>
>>986291
thats the situation im already in guy
>>
Don't let others get in the way of your goals and happiness. If you want to live off grid and that's what makes you feel truly happy then do it. People are attracted to unique and genuine individuals, many people will be impressed that you actually carried through with a daring and alternative lifestyle like this, and weren't held back by fears and doubts. You'll find your people, and they will find you, don't let yourself get trapped into an unsatisfying lifestyle because nobody will do it with you. You might have a more active social life but you will also get wrapped up in other people's problems. Follow your bliss and everything will fall into place.
>>
>>986411
>>
File: mygod.png (237KB, 200x555px) Image search: [Google]
mygod.png
237KB, 200x555px
>>984777
>>
>>986410
Im getting that on a plack
>>
File: pillar_innawoods.jpg (494KB, 700x2800px) Image search: [Google]
pillar_innawoods.jpg
494KB, 700x2800px
>>986573
*plaque

link related anon, they were really good to work with on my plaque project. easy, quick, really high quality stuff. pic related :3c

http://www.plaquemaker.com/
>>
>>985233
>not caring about the future of a subspecies
>out

Pick one, you faggot

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>986639
But I go innawoods *because* it's the only place where it's socially acceptable for a man my age to be alone without a female chaperone.
>>
>>986841
Holy shit thats depressing but true.
Also if enough men move inna woods or even horrible desert or frozen north, women will be right behind trying to prevent escape.
>>
File: decent.jpg (12KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
decent.jpg
12KB, 236x217px
>>986411
Hot damn
>>
>>986909
>>986951
>>
it's time to hitchhike on the hershey highway
it's time to put a deposit in the change tray
it's time to sneak in the backdoor of the club
>>
>>985342
MGTOW Men Going Their Own Way. Basically it's a minor cultural movement wherein men who are fed up with women basically just sign off on lady beasts
>>
>>987008
oh what about your mums?
>>
>>986411
nice
>>
>>984777
>white
>race

ok dude
>>
Just find a man to partner up with

Men make much better company and he'd help you with the work.

Plus the sex would be great if you find a qt3.14 submissive bottom and have him tested for stds. Creampie whenever you want with no worries of pregnancy
>>
>>984750
There is a huge difference between being alone and being lonely.

If your dick is still telling you to do things and you're listening, I feel sorry for you.

Mine shut up a long time ago.

If I'm feeling feely, I'll tell my dogs about it.
>>
File: 1491698735845.jpg (105KB, 634x795px) Image search: [Google]
1491698735845.jpg
105KB, 634x795px
>>984761
Fucking THIS. This times a million.

Most of my Army friends from my 20s are married with young children. They feel trapped. Fact is once you have children your life is not about you anymore. Kids are great, they're adorable and you get to introduce and teach them about the world. But your life is over. You exist to care for them. The men who haven't been divorced are ready to eat a bullet because of the job and/or their abusive wife. Their freedom is gone. Whatever wealth they managed to hold onto is sunk into the predicament and people they feel trapped by. Resentment is life.

>>984750
Do you, OP. I've had my wild years, and I've had my summit girl. You couldn't pay me to get married and legally tied to another person and their crazyass expectations. Looking forward to continuing my career, making some money, and building an off grid home somewhere in the southwestern US. You are living my dream. Don't fuck it up.
>>
File: j40.jpg (962KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
j40.jpg
962KB, 3264x1836px
>>986411
(You)'d
>>
>>989580
That is a pretty racist anon, bordering on hate speach really
>>
>>984750
Kek. Poor bastard. Heavily invest in solar or get power.

Aaide from bitt stuff a gay relationship seems pretty beneficial. But then you are jist friends i guess. I dunno anon.
>>
>>984761
Not likely to happen to me bro as all my friends are black. Neither their kids nor their baby momma s even know who the daddies even are.
>>
I'm off the grid completely. When I build a garage/barn I'll hook that up to power maybe.

Ignored everyone, basically convinced myself no one was out there that wanted what I had to offer (96 sq feet and an outhouse)

I was day drinking at a friend's house on mushrooms really just unwinding after playing in a tournement for 14 hours the previous day.

Friendos 5' tall cutie crush comes up, apparently was inspired by my crazy eyes

Now I has a girlfriend.

Ignore it till the problem solves itself op.
>>
>>990086
That reminds me of a joke.
"why is fathers day the most confusing day in the ghetto ?"
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.