[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies of /out/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 21

How do I manage my period while /out/?

I am so afraid to hike anywhere close to my period starting because it would be nightmarish to have to carry around tampons along with all my other supplies, but I always fear randomly starting my period and being a weeks walk from civilization and bleeding everywhere. My new birth control causes me to have some pretty random periods at times, and in ways it has prevented me from going /out/ for longer than a few days recently.

I was thinking about getting a menstrual cup, but I have no idea how to clean it innawoods, and how difficult it is to use while squatting and digging holes to go to the bathroom in.

Guys, if your /out/ gf's use this let me know their experience with it innawoods.
>>
This board is a male space. I am sure there are many youtube videos on this subject.
Please delete this thread.
>>
>>983048
My gf uses a diva cup
It's worked OK for her
>>983065
>>>/r9k/ sperg
>>
>>983048
have you tried putting moss in your pants?
>>
You could also just try rubbing your pussy
That seems to solve many female problems.
>>
>>983048
You're attracting bears. Wear a skirt and just let it flow. And carry a .44 mag.
>>
>>983048
My wife brings tampons. I dunno, its harder for sure. Are there compostable ones you can bury? Is there an airtight container to carry used ones so its less attractive to bears?

If youre comfortable with the diva cup, i would rinse with water, follow with rubbing alcohol, then use something antiseptic like a few chlorascrubs or a vionex wipe. Dont rely on just alcohol, its very, very limited in its antimicrobial spectrum.

Id also carry two of those, just because. But thats just me.
>>
>>983156
you seem more worried about that than your wife
do you have a vagina?
>>
>>983155
>>983156
>period blood attracting bears
is a myth
>>
>>983159
yeah cause the bears killed all the witnesses

nice try moran, but im not letting a brainlet like you get me killed in the dangerous wilderness that is my backyard
>>
>>983159
How can you be sure?
>>
>>983159
http://www.yellowstone-bearman.com/menstruation_data.html
>>
>>983048
Taking birth control is detrimental to your body just so you know
>>
I recently switched from tampons to the cup, I think tampons are easier to insert and pull out, I wouldn't use the cup unless you have lots of clean water to clean it up
>>
Come on guys, this is not the place for this thread
>>
>>983188
oh sorry mr faggot 4chan hall monitor, we forgot that if you dont like it it doesnt belong
>>
kill and clean a few animals for camp food and real visceral with it, if you're covered in blood already nobody will notice
>>
>>983194
Seeing one bloody vagina a month is enough. I think we can bend the rules a little.
>>
>>983156
What if I just boiled it after use? Would that be effective? I'm just trying to carry as little as possible and I have to boil water most nights for food, so if I could just boil some more water after my meal it would be a lot less to carry
>>
>>983048
There's a woman on youtube called homemade wanderlust that hiked the AT and has a video on hygiene on the trail where I think she discuss this a little. Might want to check it out.
>>
Hallo fellow girl/out/sider,

Menstrual cups are pretty easy to handle once you get used to it, as it is not really different from tampons. You only clean it with water in between, a small bottle of water or wet wipes are enough.
>>
lol its so obvious you sperglords have never lived with a woman when the idea of a woman on her period is still gross to you.

>>983048
if you use a diva cup that shit just wipes clean with TP and/or a splash of water if needed. girls have had menstruation since the beginning of time so dont be too afraid. my wife just uses normal products and just wraps them up in tp packs them out in the ziplock. babywipe for yourself is a lifesaver when you dont have a shower. really you can deal with it the same ways you would at home
>>
>>983241
>>
fucking virgins itt
>>
>>983241
I'll make sure to check out her videos, thanks!

>>983244
Didn't even think of baby wipes but you're so right about that
>>
>>983178
So only polar bears are attracted to it?

>>983048
I don't get it. I'm not a grill, but how many tampons do you actually go through each month? Even if you were out for the duration of the period, would you need more than like 10 or 12? That little cup just seems uncomfortable and gross. And while tampons are gross too, it seems easier just to carry a dozen of them and huck em in the river when you are done with them.
>>
>>983260
That's what various limited testing and statistical analysis has shown. Note that the author still warns again burying tampons, which might serve as a food reward, and actually train bears to seek human menstrual blood. Plus other routine precautions.
>>
>>983260
Need a new /out/ patch that identifies menstruating women in the field.

Wear your bloody organ like a badge, and be proud of it!
>>
File: SQS-peerag.jpg (820KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
SQS-peerag.jpg
820KB, 1000x750px
>>983260
>huck em in the river
Don't do this please

>>983259
>gf uses a diva cup
>recommends hand wipes before you stick it in or remove it
>washes it in potable water
>recommends a pee rag too (pic)
>>
>>983048
what's wrong with tampons?
>>
>>983260
Think about all the times you go to the bathroom everyday and one extra one right before bed. I probably go to the bathroom around 4 times a day, plus one more right before bed, that's 35 tampons for a 7 day cycle, which is typical for me. You're also going to want to pack a few extras just in case you accidentally drop a few while trying to put it in.
>>
>>983264
throw it on the fire? why would you bury that nasty shit?
>>
>>983302
>>983302
surely you know how to pee without removing the tampoon
>>
>>983302
i have a few tampons for utility purposes like tinder or filter they pack extremely small and light.
just fucking use them.
>>
>>983307
Good for large puncture wounds too.
>>
>>983309
they have a lot of uses for sure, same for condoms i just can't find un-lubricated/flavored/ribbed condoms anywhere.
>>
>>983159
You're just trying to deflect from the fact that your putting this whole news station in danger, Ed.
>>
im pregnant most of the time so it doesnt matter
>>
>>983315
Yep. Condoms are a big thing in most modern survival manuals.
>>
File: 1m.jpg (69KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1m.jpg
69KB, 700x700px
>>983338
>bears face when there is a surprise snack in the woman
>>
>>983048
I use a menstrual cup. Would definitely recommend. Mine came with travel wipes to clean it out in these situations
>>
>>983048
Superglue your bagina shut. That will keep you from bleeding period blood everywhere
>>
>>983048
My wife says screwing makes the bleeding end faster. I can't say if that's true, but why would I argue?
>>
>>983389
Use it on your urethra. That way (you) won't make more yous.
>>
>>983304
You get pee on the string if you don't, which is unhygenic and can travel up the string into your vagina
>>
File: swingthestring.jpg (112KB, 655x682px) Image search: [Google]
swingthestring.jpg
112KB, 655x682px
>>983411
And pee is pretty clean
You make it
It's filtrate
There are even some here who say you can drink it
>>
>>983302
This cannot actually be a woman. Go back to /soc/ for your shitty roleplays
>>
>>983438
fml so glad im not a girl

also glad im not the guy who looks up the wikihow for this and saves the images. really glad about that one
>>
>>983048
someone on /diy/ recommended i come here to ask questions about gardening..OH MY GOD NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
>>
>>983453
Right here, anon.. >>979331
Come on now
>>
Hi, girl here. I use a Diva Cup and I agree with what everyone else here has said about them. It's much easier to deal with emptying it a few times a day than to lug around a bunch of tampons and have to deal with disposing of them. Diva Cups hold A LOT more blood than tampons, so you have to deal with it less often. I would recommend using plain, unscented, undyed soap or hand sanitizer to clean it, and then rinse it in clean water. Boiling it once in a while is perfectly okay too.
>>
I'm going to assume you nasty bitches use tampons because there were a metric fuckton of them at the wrecked campsite my daughter and I cleaned while /out/ over the weekend.
>>
>>983469
got any pictures of your daughter?
>>
>>983470
Of course but she's 6 and I'm guessing thats your thing so you'll have to find your pizza fix elsewhere.
>>
>>983469
Did you have to tell her that Aunt Flo would be visiting soon?
>>
>>983469
Sorry about that, I have the "leave it better than when you got there" policy when I leave campsites, and that is truly disgusting.

I think I'm going to try the diva cup, but I might try it out now and wear a pad (just in case I put it in wrong and it leaks) so when I go innawoods I know what to do and what I'm signing up for. I'll probably wipe it down with those individually packaged Always wipes, then boil it at the end of the day to make sure it's germ free. If it works out and isn't hard to do it would also save me the ungodly amount of money to buy decent pads or tampons while I'm not /out/.
>>
>>983473
Kek. Mom handles the vag related inquiries.
>>
>>983474
I would ask my wife for you but she's on the depo shot so it's not an issue that she's well versed in.
>>
Indian hair
>>
>>983474
Honestly, a cup was the best investment I've ever made. It doesn't leak if you empty it twice a day, there are instructions on how to insert it properly and you leave no waste anywhere you go.

Plus I've saved a fuckton on tampons and pads - the cup i have lasts for ten years with proper care
>>
>>983344
>>983315
https://www.amazon.com/Trustex-Non-Lubricated-Condoms-100pk/dp/B004H2KXO0?th=1

I mean, I wouldn't trust off-brand condoms for shit so far as routine contraception goes
but $20 for 100 is a good deal when you're just looking to get utility out of them
>>
>>983500
So you just pour your blood on the ground?
>>
>>983507
Essentially, yes.
>>
Goddamn it I didnt go mgtow just so I could be bombarded with vag goo on my own goddamn board.
Stop this garbage
>>
>>983237
That sounds effective, as long as the cup itself could hold up to repeated boiling. If you could figure out what materials are used and find one that withstands heat fairly well this could be your best bet. Although me personally, boiling one of those things in the same pot I use to cook would definitely put off my appetite.

t. man who's never lived with a woman
>>
>>983048
My exgf loved hers, huge game changer for her. Try it out before you go /out/ to get a feel for it.
>>
>>983048
My gf uses one of these and finds it great.
>>
>>983504
yeah but i need like 2-4 and have to buy new ones every few year if not used... what the fuck do i do with the rest of them? make balloons?
>>
>>983539
and there will be some all over on the forest trails and camp sites from the posts in this thread.
>>
>>983048
My wife uses an IUD for birth control and has no period at all.
>>
>>983695
That is so not healthy...
>>
>>983296
....ok I have to ask
Are you telling me your gf has a rag with her urine on it strapped to her pack ??
>>
>>983697
It is not as not healthy as you would think. I was also concerned until 3 different gynecologists told me it is completely ok and not uncommon among IUD users.
>>
>>983695
Wtf, my wife has an UID and her periods are heavier with it than they were before without it. Altough she has the copper one not the hormonal one, I guess your wife has the hormonal one?
>>
>>983700
>Altough she has the copper one not the hormonal on
Mine uses the hormonal one and as far as I know about 20 % of women using hormonal IUDs experience a complete absence of their period. From what I've read on the subject it can go in both directions, though.
>>
I just always wore pads and disposed of them as best as possible (binning or burning) but the cup actually sounds like a good idea. Thanks /out/!
>>
>>983698
It would dry very quickly. Good idea anon
>>
>>983688
Make popcicles.
>>
>>983698
I see women with pee rags tied to their packs all the time
>>
>but I have no idea how to clean it innawoods
Bright a liter of Isopropyl alcohol with you.
It'll clean anything. ANYTHING.
Wash with water, add spray of iso.
All is good.
>>
>>983242
This. Don't boil after every use or fuss with baby wipes. Just rinse it with a little water every time you empty it. Use baby wipes on your vag if you want to freshen up, but don't bother wiping up the cup. A little water will do.
They recommend boiling every 3 months or so, so don't worry about doing it every use. They're made of pure silicone so withstanding boiling will never be a problem.
Menstrual cups are GOAT.
>>
>>983859
To add to this, don't fucking clean them with alcohol or shit like that. Do you really want alcohol in your vagina? Get one. Read the online recommendations from the manufacturer. Clean with water or pH balanced soap. Nothing else. Nothing else should be in your vagina.
>>
>>983861
That's why I was thinking of using the Always wipes, because they're pH balanced and meant for a vagina
>>
>>983865
Oh perfect. I still would say wiping down the cup is overkill, you can get away with rinsing and reinserting. Do what's comfortable for you.
My life has improved so much since switching to a cup 10/10 recommend - innawoods or not.
>>
File: Do_the_Dab.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do_the_Dab.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
>>983048
This whole thead makes me wanna puke
>>
>>983985
grow the fuck up you goddamned baby holy shit
>>
>>983203
The rule is tits or gtfo you fuck
>>
>nightmarish to have to carry around tampons
Why? tampons are light and small, stop being a faggot, cunt
>>
>>983159
>blood attracting bears is a myth
tumblr free-bleeding roastie pls go
>>
File: 1477632597053.gif (2MB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1477632597053.gif
2MB, 339x338px
>>983861
Well, not nothing else...
>>
>>984043
You missed that I have to carry around 40 of them.
>>
File: hot.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>983237
Yeah, it's silicone, just fucking boil it. That sterilizes it just fine. And I mean, you can just wash it out every ~24 hours or so as well (never had a problem leaving mine in >24hrs).

t. actual girl
>>
File: beans.jpg (47KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
beans.jpg
47KB, 640x621px
>>983861
>>983859
>>983242
Damn it feels good to be a man.
>>
>>983048
>my new birth control
What, are you gonna have sex with random greasy hippie hikers or something? What do you need birth control for on a back packing trip?
>>
>>983539
>mgtow
>my own goddamn board
Fuck off faggot. You don't own shit here.
>>>/r9k
>>
>>984038
...and this is a blue board, you twat.
>>
>>983151
>make great soup, too!
>>
>>984374
Virgin detected.

Women on birth control pills have to take the pill daily so it's most effective.
>>
>>983048
Hiking is a male hobby.
>>
File: Ud7MhvL.png (51KB, 504x258px) Image search: [Google]
Ud7MhvL.png
51KB, 504x258px
>>983159
Nice try, we know it's you, bear.
>>
Women are disgusting and are ruining the world and no I'm not a virgin

>birth control
Oh for fucks sake just shit up the whole water supply and fuck with the entire populace's hormones why don't you
>>
>>984374
I have an IUD so I can't exactly decide when I have it. I was hoping to be part of the lucky 20-40% but I guess not
>>
This thread is a great reminder of how fuckin clueless so many dudes are when it comes to the natural problems that women have to endure on a regular basis. Imagine if you bled out of your cock every month. No wonder woman don't wanna go on hikes with you fuckin losers. >>983194
>>983188
>>984440
>>984374
>>984043
>>983539
>>983065
>>
File: IMG_1077.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>984478
>>
>>983859
>Menstrual cups
>boil
>vagina
>pour your blood
Crazy fucking bitches, I bet this is how the witchcraft started, boiling your vaginal blood n shit, kys, you're disgusting
>>
>>984478
hurr durr, my vagina bleeds so all men are pussies
>>
>>984485
agreed
>>
>>984094
I can't believe this troll is still at it.

And 40 tampons would fill half a gallon bag. It is really not a lot. And extremely light weight.
>>
File: 1344299338969.jpg (69KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1344299338969.jpg
69KB, 550x550px
>>984480
>>
File: 1487136369021.jpg (14KB, 235x223px) Image search: [Google]
1487136369021.jpg
14KB, 235x223px
>>984480
Good read, but irrelevant.

No options seem overly appealing for "bleeding on the trail". Cup, or pack in/out paper products. Wife would never use the cup.
>>
File: 1490493478495.jpg (51KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490493478495.jpg
51KB, 720x400px
>>984480
Good luck getting a gf m8
>>
>>984541
That's like a whole box of tampons, and I'm a heavy bleeder and get the super ones. That's a lot of room in my pack and not to mention carrying all the used ones back. Even if it was just a half gallon bag at the end of the trip you're carrying basically a half a gallon of period blood with you off the trail, around 5 pounds.
>>
After reading the thread, I dont know whether to talk to my gf about the diva cup for when we go /out/. It seems so gross, and if you're just pouring blood on the ground is it all that different from burying a tampon?
>>
>>984653
Tampons take a while to decompose, and the tampons I use have plastic inserters so I would be wreaking havoc on the environment I am trying to enjoy. Blood is purely organic and is just like anything else I would put in a pissing hole.
>>
>>984653
...wat. How long do you think a tampon will take to decay vs a bit of blood.

Bury them both and you won't even be able to tell there was blood there in a fairly short timespan.
>>
>>984678
>>984677
I was specifically worrying about the bear problem
>>
>>984678
But the bears will dig them up. And then they will seek /out/ women. And then we will have to camp in trees.
>>
>>984682
I refuse to allow any women in my tree camp
>>
>>983048
cant you clean it with hand sanitizer? the alcohol burning kind?
>>
>>983048
>Needing birth control
Fucking whore get out.
>>
>>984488
no but you faggots getting grossed out over menstruation are just immature. You know women poo too, right?
>>
>>984480
are you varg vikernes?
>>
>>984719
Yeah of course, but it's more a matter of not being our problem
>>
>>983048

Just get some always pads, they tend to last a whole day or two. You should always keep some sanitary shit on you anyway if you want to stay innawoods

And maybe change your birth control to something else, go see your pharmacist about it. A proper one should give you 23 days of no-blood. I don't need any since my cycle always sync each months

If you don't want anything to do with period blood, you may want to check for some procedures to remove that out if you don't plan on having kids
>>
>>984734
I like not having to worry about remembering to take pills with my IUD and knowing that this thing is good for 5 years. My periods might stop eventually but I'm still in the 3 month adjustment period so it's hard to tell
>>
>>983260
>That little cup just seems uncomfortable and gross

It IS uncomfortable for some women. The stem end pokes them, or they're sensitive or have vaginal muscle tone issues that cause them to feel the cup. Or they won't feel the cup when it's inside, but having to stick their hand in their vagina during insertion bothers them. An average woman who's comfortable with touching themselves won't feel it.

As for gross, it's not much different than handling meat. In fact, it's a LOT like cleaning a cup of chicken livers. You don't get pate at the end, though.

>huck em in the river

LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINTS, FAGGOT
>>
>>984478
welp mate i mean this is a natural process that is as old as people are, just stick a some cloth up there and if you bleed, clean up at camp
>>
>>984682
>>984680
There is no bear problem
see
>>983178
>>
File: BIDF.jpg (86KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
BIDF.jpg
86KB, 300x299px
>>984758
>>
>>984758
Did you make it to the part that explains why you DON'T BURY YOUR TAMPONS?
>>
>>983475
Fellow father here:

You've fucked yourself with that mindset. Best of luck, chap.
>>
>>984601
>and not to mention carrying all the used ones back
just burn them you stupid shit
>>
>>983194
Go back to /b/, friend. You seem to be lost.
>>
>>984478
I don't want to go on hikes with them, just to be torn apart by a wild animal.

And then found, and eaten by a bear as she toddles off.
>>
>>984719
>You're getting disgusted because there's blood all over your dinner

No fucking shit.
>>
>>984480
The voting bit has a point, since the rise in the "individual vote", family valued laws have been less effective.
However...
The work point is fucking bullshit. This dude doesn't want half the population to work in high paid areas and just be babymakers. Some of the best minds in the world are. The last nation to promote the idea of Babymaking was Germany and see how that turned out.
>>
>>983065
>space
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
saged
>>
Get an IUD and never have a period again
>>
Since this troll thread is all guys anyway, do you guys eat the bloody pussy?

Here, it's called "earning your red wings".

My chick let's me, but my chick lets me in her ass, too.

She's always like, no, no... but lets me anyway..
>>
>>985303
> he doesn't like "rare steak"
Actually most women are grossed out by the idea too. Smh
>>
File: hortler.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hortler.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>>986039
>wanting your citizens to have children is equitable to being a nazi
how much of an actual, literal cuckold do you have to be that you actually believe this

you know what regions promote "Babymaking"? the third fucking world, which you then send food and medicine so that they can make more third world human trash. how one can be an environmentalist while also supporting china/africa/india is a prime example of mental gymnastics
>>
>>983159
ive seen a bear break into a car for a tic tac im sure they wouldnt be bothered to go after blood
>>
>>984719
yes but they dont prattle on about it in much detail. no one talks about shitting among mixed company and acts surprised when people are put off.
>>
>>986532
there is absolutely no blood on a rare steak you retard. steak is made from a cow that is completely drained of blood and has been slowly decomposing over about a month.
>>
>>984719
Yes, but they keep these things to themselves. Been married 14 years this May, never seen, or even been aware of a time, my wife was going number 2.
>>
>>986539
>you know what regions promote "Babymaking"? the third fucking world,

Most good countries have programs that support families. Lengthy paid maternity/paternity leave, social daycare, free healthcare, comprehensive programs for expectant and new parents, child tax credits, etc. These are all policies that promote babymaking and are all common in nicer nations.
>>
>>984480
this is the dumbest shit i've read in like forever
>muh family
it's not the 1800s
>>
>>983194
Back to /b/
>>
>>983302
>4 times a day

I go twice, thrice maximum.
>>
drink the blood. for nutrients. bear grilz would do it.
>>
>>986606
marxist scum did their job well i see
>>
>>983065
Agreed, vagina-jews buzz off please
>>
>>986600
That's weird mate. Maybe shes an alien ayy lmao
>>
>>987110
Just a lady
>>
>>986606
http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/09/17/puberty/
>Girls in homes without a biological father are more likely to hit puberty at an earlier age, according to a new study led by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley’s School of Public Health.
>>
>>987302
i thought it was only with elephants that hormonal changes are suppressed by the alpha male.
>>
DELET THIS THREAD
>>
>>983453
Are you honestly fucking autistic?
>>
>>983048

Your image is the answer.
>>
>>983048
If ya'll would all get on the same schedule, we could just shut things down once a month. I really like what you got between those legs. You get 3/4 the pay, so you take the week of the new moon off. We'll be alright. Don't be a stranger.
>>
>>986602
>free healthcare
No such thing. You dumb uneducated white motherfucker.
>>
>>987810
Well there's certainly "free to some people" healthcare.
>>
>>987766
>All women of the world PMS at the same time
You sure you want that mate?
>>
>>988018
No. I was suggesting they be segregated to bitch amoung themselves during this time.
>>
>>985018
Not the guy you replied to, but genuinely curious as why you say that?
Not a father myself yet, but maybe I could learn some shit that might pay off in the future
>>
File: 62625283.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
62625283.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>>983048
Girlfriend talks about going off grid, getting one of these.

It disgusts me.
>>
>>989635
Does it digust you more than bleeding everywhere over everything? That's what the body of every woman on this planet and it's natural and there's nothing anybody can do about it
>>
>>989635
I don't think I'll ever be eco-conscious enough to use them, but that is mainly the reason people make the switch.

They look frightening.
>>
>>989852
Everyone shits as well but it's still disgusting.

But I guess collecting it in a cup inside yourself is only slightly more disgusting than the biological function itself. I'm probably just disgusted by it because she describes it every single time "I went to pee and it just fell out of me lol"
>>
Get pregnant. Abort when you you return to civilization.
>>
>>990757
Light spotting and vaginal discharge are normal throughout pregnancy and require sanitary pads, so that won't really solve the problem.
>>
>>983393
Yeah, and then you get blood all over your dick, sheets / sleeping bag, and underwear.
>>
>>990837
it's not that bad really. and the texture of the vaginal wall changes during menses it's not as smooth much more bumpy and stimulating so expect not to last as long.
>>
File: 1490393155464.png (1MB, 743x636px) Image search: [Google]
1490393155464.png
1MB, 743x636px
My girl uses something like that. She seems to like it, but we've never really talked about it. She's down for long trips, though...I know she's bled on some because she's only blown me
>>
This thread has lasted longer than a week. I feel your pain ladies.
>>
>>991908
Menstrual threads last even longer if you have a copper IUD. It can be as much as two weeks of shitposting every month.
>>
Just saw this thread and am not going to bother reading the replies already posted, but my girlfriend uses a cup and it seems very effective and easy. Just try using it at home during your next period and try squatting in your bathtub while you have it in.
>>
>>983411
you can always pull the string back while peeing like >>983438

I drink a lot of water so I pee all the time. If I replaced my tampon every time I had to pee... it'd be very unpleasant because I'd be yanking them out while they're still mostly dry.

also tp is a thing and you can use it to soak up any pee that gets on the string
>>
>>995390
Fuck this thread, I'm out
>>
>>983156
Don't put the menstrual cup back in after rinsing with alcohol/desinfectant. It could mess up the pH down there plus I bet I'd sting like crazy. Finish the cleaning with water.
>>
Genetically engineered cootch ticks are the only correct answer.
>>
Just fuckin stick ur water bottle up ur peehole gets der job done
>>
>>995739
girls don't pee from their vaginas, incel
>>
>>983048
Why not just avoid scheduling /out/ings when you're about to have your period?
How long do the random periods your birth control causes lasting? Like is it causing you to start a full-blown, full duration period at random intervals, or are you just bleeding a little extra from time to time?
Additionally, beyond pads and tampons, couldn't you just put whatever extra you have to... idk, release? excrete? -just use the same hole you're shitting in?

One imagines, with all the lady hikers out there, that google has some answers for this from people with way more experience. So much bushcraft and hinking skills are handed down from word of mouth and, now, online instructions, that I'd be surprised if there weren't at least a dozen articles or videos on the subject.
>>
They sure spend A LOT on fake viral marketing like that. Tumblr has already been spammed to death with paid reviews and out-of-nowhere discussions. Do you see the clean image focused on The Product that starts the thread? Do you notice those random supportive comments? Come on, press Ctrl-F and type "/out/". We sure post like that on 4chan, fellow anonymous! “How can we shill our business more?” — “Oh, let's tell those hippies IT'S GOOOD FOR NATURE, they will be excited to leave a little less garbage in the woods (while our factory in China or other Asian shithole dumps as much waste as we find possible commercially)”.

Also, you don't have to carry used pads. Leave them to one of the male members. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
>>
>>983048
your best bet is to buy a silicone menstrual cup (mine is called the diva cup) and boil it to clean. its the only thing that will truly clean it but it doesn't need to be cleaned often, really only once a month.

please dont use rubbing alcohol or any other kind of antimicrobial agent to clean it! that stuff tends to be drying and can really mess up your pH
>>
>>997742
> mine is called the diva cup
How can menstrual product brand shilling on a fucking imageboard pay?
>>
>>986539
>how one can be an environmentalist while also supporting china/africa/india is a prime example of mental gymnastics
First off, what the fuck does that have to do with anything in your statement. Second, there are environmentalists that support China/India? Everything they do in that field is hailed as the second coming of the Antichrist; black snow, over-acidified soils, wasteful use of nitrogen fertilizers, grossly diminished lifespans due to deteriorating air and water quality and even outright stealing our transgenic cotton and crops while implementing them as wastefully as possible.

They are second only to the Soviet Union in terms of poor management and sheer damage to the environment, and I'm pretty sure everyone is well aware of this, but willing to ignore it due to cheap labour and production.
>>
holy shit this fucking thread
/outsoc/ was a mistake
>>
>>998660
It is shameful that you fucks keep bumping this
>>
>>998689
It still was on page 1, I didn't make that much of a difference
>>
>>983065
>when someone on 4chan tries to create a safe space for men.
>>
>>998660
>/outsoc/ was a mistake
No kidding
This board is still suffering from it
>>
>>983048
why not just take some tampons and double bag/carry them out when youre done?
>>
>>998772
Pulling out the soaked tampon causes involuntary urination and defecation and leg cramps in 65% of women because of tight placement of organs and nerves in pelvic region and distress in regulating systems. It's hard to clean yourself afterwards if you're not on the toilet bowl.

Google "period shits".
>>
>>983048
Have you thought about just switching your birth control to something that you can regulate better? Spotting is one thing, but frequent, unexpected full blown periods on birth control is something I haven't heard of before.

Anyways, the diva cup is probably your best bet like stated already. Just practice and get used to it before you decide to go innawoods and you'll be alright. If you decide that you don't like it, tampons are the next best thing. I prefer them to the cups desu.
>>
>>986600

>not standing outside the bathroom making farting sounds while she's in there
>not telling her she aborting a shit babby

Never gets old kek
>>
>>998780
Why not use pads? Litteraly no problems, except your pubes end up sticking together in a mass of dried blood.
>>
Stop having sex with everyone and you don't need birth control.

Then you can manage your periods.

ez
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.