[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban Planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Sup /out/

I'd like to create a 4chan community based on the non degenerate parts of it. I'd like it to include memes (fitness programs based on SS, required reading in schools being meme /lit/ books, lots of thinkpads) although that's all just a pipe dream unless the basics are all said and done, setting up in the wild.

I'm thinking Alaska would be the ideal place for such as a community, and while there are some ideals I'd like the community to be based on everyone is free to do and own what they please. Alaska as the last frontier and the remoteness of it is the perfect place for outcasts to start over a grand civilization.

Even if this is just a pipe dream, I'd like to entertain the logistics of it. Starting a homestead with room to grow into a city in a period of 5 years time and sustaining a population of 100 initially.

What would be required for this to happen? What would need to be grown, what buildings will be needed. I ask for your expertise in this /out/.

Pic Unrelated
>>
>>951754
>expertise
>/out/
Chose one
And take this thread to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>951754
Alaska would not be the best place for this community. Even if the buildings were set up and you at least had a camp, and even if you went during the spring time (24 hour sunlight days) you wouldn't have any time to prepare for winter or map out the area or even start the foundations for farming and livestock. Hell, you would also have to deal with the mud and mosquitoes from the tundras.

And I'm sure the Alaskan government wouldn't want a bunch of memers setting up camp in their neck of the woods. Even if we pulled off the impossible and started a community, in two years time they would force us out.

I think you would want to set up a commune. And maybe the best places for that would be New Hampshire/Vermont, Oregon, Wyoming or places on the Appalachian trail.
>>
>cooking
you would need everyone to bring about $75 in food. My suggestions would be
white rice (20 lbs)
pinto beans (5lbs)
Tang (enough to make a gallon)
white sugar (10 lbs)
powdered milk (64oz)
canned carrots
canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
pinto beans
all purpose flour
vegetable shortening (5 lbs)
canned tuna
canned spinach
canned turnip, kale, mustard or collard greens
With the cans I would have at least 50 altogether with at least 10 of each. This food would give you enough food to start
>material
I don't know if bringing tons of wood to make shelters would help. I would start with sleeping bags, pads, and tarps. You need to find a source of revenue to sustain yourselves. Whether it be farming, factories, or sucking each others dicks, it is vital if you ever want it to expand and grow.
>Location
I would choose NH, because of muh guns and less laws. Unless the State of Jefferson happens, it is probably your best bet.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.