[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Empty world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 21

File: images.jpg (14KB, 467x315px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 467x315px
You wake up tomorrow and the world is empty. It's just you, and if you have a wife/girlfriend, them as well.

Everyone is gone.

What do you do?

Note the world has just emptied. Nothing has started to decay yet, this is day one.

/out/ related because you're going to need some outdoor skills to survive...
>>
>>949854
I'm currently at two wives, so even better.
>>
>>949857
Ahmed please.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-10-05-08h51m55s132.jpg (103KB, 849x466px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-10-05-08h51m55s132.jpg
103KB, 849x466px
whelp pretty sure most of the world's nukular reactors are going to meltdown uncontrollably within hours or days and that's gonna suck.

but i guess i'd go full Dawn of the Dead and barricade myself in a mall and spend my time collecting pétrol and power generators and as many muh guns as help me sleep at night.

>grills and tools
>fuel
>water filtration
>sporting goods of all ilk
>dresses and lingeri with nobody watching
>food; canned, fresh, and frozen
>climate control
>ammunition, weapons
>garden supply
>medicine & pharmacy
>communication and entertainment (movies, books, magazines, etc)
>>
>>949854
Get to work rebuilding civilization.
>>
kill myself, of course. what else?
>>
File: IMG_0356.png (192KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.png
192KB, 640x1136px
>>949854
Immediately loot all of the delicious perishables I can, as I will most likely never taste delicious, artificial, fake sugary goods as they are prepared today.
>>
File: IMG_0336.png (845KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.png
845KB, 640x1136px
>>949861
But why are you going to do that first? Those things will be there for a long time, because no one else can get in your way. You should go after perishables, as there is only a small window of opportunity to obtain them.
>>
File: geeps_10d.png (33KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_10d.png
33KB, 261x195px
>>949873
Well most of the perishables I want are also at the mall anon
>ok fine it's kind of a really perfect mall with a donut shop, farmer's market, fish market, KFC, and bakery
>>
>>949854
Move mansion to mansion, find a H1. Make babies, unlimited pharmacy visists, Go to every sports store and take home everygun and accessories. etc. Time to make some inbreds
>>
>>949860
What a limited perspective you have.
>>
>>949884
>gun store
>every gun

Who the fuck has time or desire for that trash?

Go to the Cody Firearms Museum, Smithsonian and Natioal Guard armories.

Show some selective taste, please.
>>
>>949854
Go to store and get wall tent + stove because it's cold out there. Camp out on roof of store I know so I don't have to worry about animals getting into my food. Hoard ammo, food, and wood. Load up my stuff in truck and steal a boat from Homer and just camp out around kachemak bay or hang around in pws.
>>
>>949854
I would kill my wife.
She's been such a bitch for so long.
>>
>>949940
This. Finally some peace and goddamned quiet.
>>
>>949854
Panic. I cherish my alone time but I'm not the type of person that could live in extreme solitude.

I say that but I might adapt.
>>
>>949940

Agreed. Then I'll drink myself to death on the finest scotch I can get my hands on.
>>
>>949854
>It's just you, and if you have a wife/girlfriend, them as well.
I knew I should have upgraded last week...
>>
File: 1486507211865.jpg (628KB, 1900x936px) Image search: [Google]
1486507211865.jpg
628KB, 1900x936px
This is my absolute fucking dream come true.

I'd load the BOB shit in the truck, just me, dog, and (not)girlfriend.

I think I'd B-Line toward major cities and liberate the zoos and farms along the way.

Plenty of time to work on my smithing and archery, girly has time to paint.

If I could find traces of human matter, I'd MAYBE eventually try and clone people and repopulate, if the means were available.
>>
>>949861
I seem to remember reading or hearing that Hollywood-scale nuclear meltdowns are, at least for modern American power plants, unrealistic - owing to automated procedures designed to prevent leakages and run-away reactions, at least in the short term. Can somebody verify this?
>>
>>950607
Can't verify but I believe that. However, the power grid overall with fail fairly quickly and who knows if the nuke-ular plants can contain their shit indefinitely as the backup power etc dies. I suppose if the rods are lifted right out of the reactor then it's essentially safe and contained.

There are probably some pretty shit ones in the land-of-no-safety-culture (eastern ¥urop India, Chiner, for example) that will probably melt down if nobody was there to prevent it.
>>
>>950610
That seems likely. I'm no expert on how nuclear power plants operate and are maintained, but an eventual meltdown (weeks, or even months) down the line could still be possible from how I understand they function on a basic level.

Of course, this danger would be compounded in regions with simpler or cruder nuclear infrastructure.

It actually makes me very interested in the subject. Nuclear power isn't utilised in my country, so I suppose either way I personally would be safe in this particular hypothetical, but I'm genuinely curious as to what factors remain in place to prevent such devastating fallout.
>>
>>950610
My understanding is that spend rods still produce massive amounts of heat and radiation, and that even if the plant shut down properly, without power (or a human team to recover and properly dispose of them), that it would cause problems.

Basically, if disease were to wipe out enough people that the plants went down, everyone else would die from radioactive blowback.
>>
File: rip.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>949854
>>
Wife, a toddler and infant. Me. We all have camping, farming skills. For now, we raid empty stores for dry goods. Then we rob a few greenhouse kits and use gravity-fed hydroponics from the artisian well. Release the lifestock from various farms, collect chickens and feed. All we can do now is survive, and hope anyone else we find is friendly. Eventually become very paranoid.
>>
>>950625
No, OP specified a wife and/or girlfriend. So unless your toddler and/or infant is also a wife and/or girlfriend (not judging), looks like they're gone too. Sorry.
>>
Well I don't think I'd ever get to eat, say... shrimp, tuna, anything saltwater besides, like, crab ever again after the stores' supply spoils... so a lot of seafood's on the list.

Probably loot an REI to get the ball rolling
>>
>>949864
Can you grow a female in the lab?
>>
>>950621
Would the release be so widespread? I have no idea how extensive radioactivity would pervert the environment surrounding the affected plant.
>>
>>950641
Remember when the plant blew up in japan? They still get the occasional radioactive debris on the West coast of the US. It's not as bad now as it was in the first year, but it's still an issue.
>>
drive to mates house, use the tail lifter on his ute to load 2 200 liter drums of diesel he has stashed onto my ute, drive to supermarket grab as much non perishables as possible, drive to hunting and fishing shop, ammo, tents, fishing gears, bow etc. drive to South Westland NZ, where people already live off the land, hunt and fish till I fall off a bluff or drown trying to cross a river.
>>
I would sail to Nippon and find thier best sex robots and start charging them via solar panels.

Once I have my sex robot army I will conquer the world!

Bwahhhaha!

When can I start?
>>
>>950703
Who are you going to conquer? Wouldn't creating sex robots increase your chances of being usurped?
>>
>>950625
This guy is thinking.
>>
>>950607
if you're in the US, watch some of the recent nuclear pbs documentaries, good stuff

as far as current tech, it should be able to automatically stop the reaction, but only if there is still power....the plants in japan failed because the emergency backups all flooded

newer designs in development would remove that requirement entirely and should be able to go completely safe in an emergency
>>
Go to one of the small farms around my area, live there. I'm pretty familiar with most farm equipment and tending livestock so I don't think it'd be all that difficult, just lonely.
>>
File: 1465189641423.jpg (880KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465189641423.jpg
880KB, 1920x1080px
OP here.

Toddlers are ok too.

Most of you cunts aren't thinking. I've been using this as a thoughtop exercise to deal with misanthropy.

In a lot of ways this is awesome. People are cunts, good riddance. But there are some big survival issues.

Youll be on shitty canned food before you know it so you need to get good at farming quick.

You will be outdoors a LOT so the risk of injury is high, and bad news - no more doctors. This is the biggest issue. Think about how fucked you would be. Imagine if you knock up your partner. Fucking rough time having kids without doctors, immunizations, etc. Also, no friends or partners for any kids you have, cruel to even have them.

I am surprised no one mentioned the many pets going wild. Because doggo dying is sad, pets disappeared with their owners in this scenario. You get to keep your pet though too.

Also consider wildfires. A huge problem in Australia and around the world. Your sweet base will likely get caught up in an epic firestorm.....and a lot of the supplies around too.

Still you could build a nice life.
>>
>>950734
>Youll be on shitty canned food before you know it so you need to get good at farming quick.
alot of meat can be saved and aquired pretty easily if you have any experience hunting, vegetables etc would be alot more difficult to find, I would try and make my way towards a tropical climate where things can be grown year round. There is enough canned food/dried food to last a long time. Fruits can be dehydrated and so can many other foods to be kept for a long time.
>You will be outdoors a LOT so the risk of injury is high
Injury is pretty unavoidable, but some morphine will power you through anything, anti septics and penicillian last YEARS past their expiry date as well. I would imagine looking up older medical procedures/medicines would be beneficial
> I am surprised no one mentioned the many pets going wild
I think it'd be a problem at first but alot of domesticated animals will die pretty quick without their owner.
>>
>>950734
At least without people there would be less wildfires is the long run. I think something like 90% of them are caused by humans.
>>
>>950713
>cucked by his own andriod

Thats a future I don't want to live in.
>>
Something I never understood about these scenarios is why are people so hellbent on repopulating?
It's a golden opportunity to let the human race die out once and for all. Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>950767
Do you not value God's creation?
>>
>>950793
No.
>>
Well first order of business would be driving to a sperm lab with a refrigeration truck because with only 2 people the genetic diversity would be fucked.

Immediately I'd start working on a way to keep the refrigeration running long enough so my girlfriend and my kids could use the sperm and avoid incestuous complications. You need 500 genetic donors give or take to repopulate with.

Also my girlfriend and I both have mental disorders so choosing which of our children would bear offspring would be necessary because eugenics in modern society is evil, but if we're going to build a new society we can't start with damaged goods.

From there we'd find a nice place up in the mountains near a river that we could build a small hydroelectric grid and live somewhat comfortably with our growing tribe of kids and culture of sperm donation once a girl becomes of age.

By the time I died we could have 3 or so generations of somewhat diverse children and I'd hand the reins over to a alpha male leader who would continue on my rules to keep incestuous relationships and babies from being formed.

That is how I'd try and save humanity.
>>
Masterbate

Rob a pot store

Masterbate

Rob a liqour store

Masterbate

In that order
>>
>>950625
Update: OP says spawn are fine.

Week one is over, the wife and I were hard pressed trying to explain to our oldest where nana, papa, and others went to without an explanation of our own. Hunting is easy. The previous occupants in a nearby neighborhood fed deer and wildlife by hand. The first two kills were easy, as docile deer came damn near point-blank range.

I harvested the meat, and salted it. Using a technique of hanging the meat chunks high above a smoky fire, I dried the meats and lathered each piece with a heavy layer of rock salt. This greatly reduces moisture, as well, and will not rot in cold, dry storage.

Crop we choose: Carrots, romaine lettuce, cucumberins, tomatoes, and swiss chard. Also we plant root veges such as potatoes, onions, and beets. We won't harvest these until they are ready in a season or two.

Otherwise, in the daily life we need to stay calm, and not get bored. Do not get bored. Don't become complacent.
>>
>>949854
HHH loot the whole TOWN
Then subsist on the provisions in town and pretty much head out either on foot, bicycle or auto, to LOOT the next town
>>
>>950826
>save humanity
>creating a despotic patriarchy

Sounds legit.
>>
Step 1

Home Base - Find optimal location for home base. Take into account breakdown of technology, terrain vs. animals, defensibility vs. humans, room to grow population and food. Probably a farm with water sources. Well, LPG, solar, etc.

Gather perishable food, vitamins, canned food. Freeze what I can.

Step 2

Obtain Generators, fuel, solar.

Develop maker lab. (smithy, machine shop, electronics bench, chem lab)

Download all knowledge possible, or go to schools / libraries / hospitals etc. on data hunts.

Step 3

Get some dogs and train them to be absolutely loyal. They need to hunt, guard, attack on command.

Build Armory.

Set up medical facilities.

Step 4

Acquire livestock.

Step 5

Find people. Repopulate, probably on a quasi-feudal system. with clearly defined constitutional changes of government system as population increases. I would probably follow the British model and structure a planned shift to a constitutional monarchy.
>>
>>951223
Omg...

No comment.
>>
>anons implying there will be other people to save

OP was pretty clear that it's just you, your bitch, and your brats if you have them.

>wanting to save other people

Yeah, 'cause humans won't be the most dangerous thing you'd encounter in a post-apocalyptic scenario. Enjoy ending up in a ditch and your supplies looked by raving tribal bands, morons.
>>
>>949854
This sounds great actually. Id move to the local lake, although it is close to a nuke plant and the dam would eventually breach you could carve a decent life I would think aside from mosquitos. Loot local houses and shit for provisions. Steal cars to get to the local walmart if youre really hurting. You could just straight up go nomad for awhile taking cars and town and lake hopping. Thankfully I would at least have my wife and baby on the way. Sounds like a Godsend desu... itd be ideal.
>>
>>950734
>Toddlers are ok too.
>You get to keep your pet though too.
There you go changing the rules again. Why not just say that the countless layers of lead paint on your house left everything inside undamaged and everything else everywhere destroyed... aside from "Simpson's did it".

>People are cunts, good riddance.
>why are people so hellbent on repopulating?
Second.

>>950793
>Do you not value God's creation?
You mean people? Because everything else here is also God's creation, and people have ruined most of that.
>>
You ever go outside at night in a smaller town it's the same feeling. In that part of the world, as far as your eye can see, in that time it all belongs to you.
>>
>Raid every dispensery, liquor store, gun store and any perishable goods first
>Find dream car and own that shit
>Smoke, drink, fuck and take all the drugs I can find with gf
>Explore wilderness to heart's content
>No kids, their life would be horrible
>Die very alone, would probably get tired of gf after some years without another person to talk to
>>
I'd just troll myself on 4chan. Why stop when you're onto a good thing?
>>
>>949861
Not how reactors work at all. They'll shut themselves down safely. I don't know of a single reactor in use today which does not have some form of automatic shutdown system in place.

Source: Bachelors of Nuclear Engineering
>>
>>951335
All of them anon? Even the ones in shitty Ukraine/Chiner/India/Russia?
>>
Very important: loot all the crop seeds you can find before they rot (because the buildings they are stored are failing... humidity, floods, all of that) or start to lose sprouting ability. It is valid for any post-apocalyptic scenario... once our breeds of crops are gone, they are gone forever, you really don't want to lose ten thousand years of breeding. Also you should save technical and scientific books pretty soon for the same reason. Books can last a lot if correctly maintained, let's hope that before they crumble to dust humanity has the means to copy them.
>>
>>951339
Yes even the shitty ones.

The one in Tsjernobyl it's safety procedure was shut down manually during a test after which some mistakes happened and the whole thing went to shit. The one in Fukushima was just too damaged by the external factors of the earthquake for the safety mechanism to work properly. These were both old shitty reactors which with newer reactors wouldn't have had the catastrophe, but even these reactors would have no problem shutting themselves down if no external factors mess with the safety systems.
>>
>>949854
>you have a wife/girlfriend,
>>
>>949854
move to some land that's faaar far away from any nuclear power plants that's been left unmanned.
>>
>>951368
I really hope my wife and girlfriend end up getting along, and not question why they're the only two women left.
>>
Gorge myself full of the most expensive meats from the local stores, gather supplies as well as shit I've always wanted but could never afford, get a truck and start looking for a self-sustainable home I can take over.
>>
>>949854
Go out and rob a liquor store, get drunk out of my mind, steal a train, live like a king for a few months, then suck start a shotgun.
>>
>>949854
>go to hospital
>get some diazapam
>drug up and fuck around till my own stupidity kills me
>>
File: oh_stoppit.png (20KB, 546x436px) Image search: [Google]
oh_stoppit.png
20KB, 546x436px
>>951377
But that's a big tell anon.

"Only Anon and his cockholsters have survived the Habbenin. Use your time wisely. Live. Laugh. Love."
>yfw
>>
Ohh, I would have some fun..

>Wake up at noon because it's my day off
>Ohh fuck, It's only me and my GF left in the world..
>Use the first couple of days to make sure that I am not being tricked and that noone else really is alive
>At the same time grabbing all the good stuff I can find
>Use a total of 6 days for this
>On the 7th day, I will force myself upon my GF doing all the stuff that she have always said no to
>Break up with her and leave right away
>use my superior /out/ skills to make a game out of this event
>stalk her all day long, and watch how she struggles with even the most basic things like lighting a fire
>Laugh loudly before remembering that she cannot find me, or else everything will be for nothing
>when there is downtime I always make sure to siphon all the gas from all vehicles nearby so that she cannot get to far away without me tracking her
>Remember that she is a pacifist and will never use a gun for hunting and/or suicide
>Wait for her supply of food to run dry
>Probably "help" a little with that every time she goes to sleep
>Every time she is on the verge of dying from starvation I will place a can of her least favourite food close by so that it's easy for her to "stumble across"
>If she actually passes out from the hunger and seems unable to help herself before giving up on life I will sneak up to her and feed her intravenously
>Praise the army for making us stab eachother with needles so that I could actually do that shit
>Always hide in the shadows again before she recovers
>Quickly go back to her before she wakes up because I forgot to leave some bad food for her again
>On her every birthday I will leave her a can of Coca Cola with a congratulatory ribbon on
>It's funny because she hates Coca Cola
>She actually drinks Pepsi
>Start to leave empty Pepsi cans around her when she sleeps
>Just a couple for the first couple of weeks, then gradually increase the numbers

Cont
>>
>>951481

>Suddenly one day she wakes up inside a fortress made out of empty Pepsi cans
>Place a full Coca Cola can at the entrance of the fortress
>Finally when she is so delusional that I can see that she contemplates suicide I will show my self
>Tell her how happy I am for finally finding her, and how happy I am that she is still alive
>Have some prestine condition Pepsi cans and some real good food to give her
>Tell her that I travelled around the country but that all I could think about was her
>Walk her into the local restaurant which I had lowkey prepared for us
>After cleaning the place it looked just like back in the old days
>Just like we used to love it before all this
>I give her a refill on her Pepsi and some really good steak from a wild animal that I shot
>Suddenly I remember the fine red wine I brought for us and present it to her
>It's her favourite
<We use the entire day in that restaurant just eating, drinking and talking
>Just like we used to do
>Just like we loved to do
>Afterwards I bring her over to the local hotel in our small town
>Have amazing drunken sex the entire night
>Live a confortable life with her until I get confirmation
>This is almost like a vacation for me
>Then she finally tells me
>Honey, I'm pregnant
>Ohh shit
>It's happening
>It's really happening
>I'm so happy
>Stay with her until the baby is born
>Ohh my god!
>It's twins!
>I can't believe it's actually twins
>Pull out an old cigar from my breast pocket
>It's old and dry, and it tastes bad
>No worries, nothing can dampen my mood at this point
>Everything is going great..
>According to my plan
>I know her pretty good, we have been together for many a years before all this
>Know for a fact that she will never kill herself if she is with children
>This gives her purpose somehow
>>
>>951482
>Wait until they are 7 days old
>Force myself upon my GF again
>Just like that first time in the beginning
>after a while this is now routine
>Use my godly negotiation skills, and also fear of isolation, to make her accept this daily routine
>I think she still have feelings for me
>Maybe she thinks she have no choice
>One day I finally get bored
>Fill a car with explosives
>Make sure to get in the car while my GF sees it
>BOOOOM
>I actually crawled out on the other side
>But my GF didn't see that
>Chicks always sees what they choose to see
>Go back to stalking her
>Curious to see how she reacts
>I almost feel bad when I see that she can't stop crying for weeks to come
>Almost
>I regain my willpower and begin placing all the terrible food she hates around her AO again
>She still thinks it it pure luck that she keeps finding just enough food for surviving
>Never enough to feel stuffed, but always enough to barely survive
>And we continue like this
>She starving, and me watching
>She have propably starved for 5 years at this point
>Take a little while to think about the absurd reality
>Shake it off and go to bed in my comfy tactical hammock
>It's so comfy
>Every night I fall asleep almost instantly in this hammock
>But every night before I wander off to dream land the same thing happens
>I smile
>It's almost a reflex now, I cant remember the last time I fell asleep without smiling
>She will pay
>Not today, and not tomorrow, but eventually she will absolutely pay
>Her children will also pay, and they will all bear witness to my revenge
>I just have to wait a little longer
>Just until the children are old enough to understand what is going on
>I will never forget the day it all happened
>The day before all other humans disappeared from this wretched planet that we call earth
>My smile lessons as I doze off to that memory
>The memory of the day she came home with a bottle of Pepsi because "it's so much better than the stuff you drink"

>Fin
>>
>>949854
>nothing has started to decay

If your step 1 isn't to find a bottle of lube and hot corpse to fuck you don't belong on 4chan.
>>
>>951488
OP explicitly stated the world was EMPTY. Not that the world was full of dead, steaming, naked and engorged corpses.

Sorry friend, you'll have to take your fetish on over to >>>/b/
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
>>949854
>You wake up tomorrow and the world is empty. It's just you...

so like, nothing changes?
>>
>>950602
I like the idea of setting everything at the zoos free. Not because muh animals feels but because the idea that they might breed and just fuck shit up more is fun.
>>
>>952388
as the only suviving yuman this may not be a wise course of action
>>
>>951189
>only now realising why these systems existed
You should read about aborigines
>>
>>952388
>zebras breed w donkeys

Mfw zonkeys.
>>
>>951484
(You) tried
>>
>>949854
Go to the white house and jerk off

Go to the capitol and jerk off on both podiums.

Go to tge supreme court and jerk off on the desk.

Day 2? Rest.
>>
File: geeps_tr.png (88KB, 422x308px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_tr.png
88KB, 422x308px
>>952764
*podia
>>
>>952765
I seriously dobt that the plural of podium is podia. But i like your initiative.
>>
File: geeps_lrrh.png (29KB, 374x309px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_lrrh.png
29KB, 374x309px
>>952773
No anon, it is. In fact, technically the plural of stadiums is stadia, auditorium is auditoria, and the plural of album is alba. That's if you follow the proper Greek or Latin rules of grammar, which we sorta don't have to do in 2017. Just sayin'.
>>
Literally just drive around and do whatever
I know how to garden, so food won't be hard in the long-run, and there's not really anything specific I have in mind, so I guess run and around and do random fun shit without society to hold me back.
>Inb4 you're doing it wrong, this is supposed to be a test or logic you're a a bad person or some shit
Cool
>>
File: raff.jpg (134KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
raff.jpg
134KB, 800x800px
>>952759
>>
>>950607
That doesn't mean you don't like in a area where Russia has undermanned reactors built on questionable engineering.
And even those isn't Chernobyl tier.
>>
>>950736
in every mall you can find a stack of seeds of every kind of vegetables you can easily grow and live on.
>>
>>952775
*tips fedora*
>>
Probably move near the Hoover dam since power would be generated there for a couple more years.

Also print out my porn collection.
>>
File: 1486071943878.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486071943878.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>949854
>What do you do?

Learn dentistry fucking quick. I have impacted wisdom teeth that have become infected and my appointment is in TWO DAYS. If I don't find a way to surgically pull them I'm going to die from infection eventually.
>>
>>949873
>>949861
Before power and interwebs went down I would print how to and survival manuals for everything that the future would need, along with world history and archaeology from scratch. Throw them on portable hard drives too. Then I'd study how to build shit and gf would take medicine, she already studies this.

My home base would be established in the met museum of art nyc. That and I'd jump around from Long Island mansion to mansion, places are like palaces. Shame I don't have more friends in this scenario. Many kids will be made, as quick as we can pump em out.
>>
>>951484
I don't think you currently have gf, if so you need to work some things through.
>>
>>953324
But your kids can't fuck each other and make more babies anon. Shit'll turn into planet of the apes except with downies.
>>
>>950734
Being hunter/gatherer is pretty easy if you are only human alive. Also considering how many lands are already farmable, it doesn't take much to learn basic things about farming. Most annoying thing would be learning how to preserve stuff so it doesn't go rancid.
>>
>>953327
They can, but it will take many generations to eventually get enough genetic diversity to prevent further downies.
>>
Kill myself

Because nuclear power plants are left unattended, the fission will not be controled anymore, the core will melt, and you will have Chernobyl/Fukushima a couple thousand times, plunging everything into heavy radiation, and it doesn't end here because the melting core if get in contact wiht water will produce nuclear explosions just to worsen the thing with a nuclear winter, more radiation and a fucked water supply all over the world.

So yeah...
>>
>>949854
>start hiking to my town and walking towards the grocery store
>start taking all the good supplies to the town library
>secure weaponry from the police station nearby
>make my way up to the military base get weaponry
>load up one of their military trucks with a ton of food and other supplies
>get in a truck and start driving as far from here as I can because of the nuclear power plant
>>
File: IMG_2720.jpg (465KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2720.jpg
465KB, 1600x1067px
Move to Pitcairn Island.

I can sail solo no problem. ( on a 36' yacht).

>Fill up yacht with as much loot as I can.
>Teach waifu how to sail
>Set course for Pitcairn
>Island already set up for isolated survival
>No wild animals or diseases
>Far from any nuclear radiation etc
>Comfy homes to live in, everything I need
>Some fish, bring chickens and pigs encase ones on island have died.
>livingthedream.jpg
>>
>>953556
I don't know if you know how wrong you are.
>>
File: 1443034719940.jpg (46KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1443034719940.jpg
46KB, 500x426px
>>952388
I was mostly (naively) thinking that I'd give herd animals, predators and birds a head start on repopulating. There are bears in my local zoo, and the wolves near my city would love some elk and zebras. Come to think of it, I'd probably plant some sort of tree in a odd spot in all the cities we'd go to.

Girly said lions and tigers are cool, but she'd straight merc a bobcat rather than let the evil bastards loose (grew up in Northern California).
>>
>>949861

Literally the exact opposite of what would happen. Every reactor in the world is designed so that without user input it just shuts down. Chernobyl was a stupid reactor design run by complete morons who were doing a stupid experiment. It can't happen with the reactors in use today.
>>
>>949854

Go to a good sized marina, find a houseboat which has solar power and generators, and start hoarding food, water and diesel before I get old.
>>
File: geeps_goiter.png (11KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_goiter.png
11KB, 261x195px
>>953859
All of them anon? Even Metsamor?
>>
File: 1463863646020.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1463863646020.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
I would be sad for all the pets that will slowly starve to death because the reckoning diddn't also remove all appartment doors
>>
>>953584
A fellow pitcairn lover? I dream of moving there one day.
>>
>>950602
>This is my absolute fucking dream come true.

FUCKING THIS. EXACTLY. I PRAY FOR THIS TO HAPPEN EVERY DAY AND NIGHT I PRAY FOR JUST EXACTLY THIS
>>
>>949902
Implying I wouldnt want the most lavish hunting rifles.
Cmon man that dillion minigun and humvee will be there later
>>
>>953702
how am I wrong though?

>Steam explosion risk
>Two floors of bubbler pools beneath the reactor served as a large water reservoir for the emergency cooling pumps and as a pressure suppression system capable of condensing steam in case of a small broken steam pipe; the third floor above them, below the reactor, served as a steam tunnel. The steam released by a broken pipe was supposed to enter the steam tunnel and be led into the pools to bubble through a layer of water. After the disaster, the pools and the basement were flooded because of ruptured cooling water pipes and accumulated firefighting water, and constituted a serious steam explosion risk.

>The smoldering graphite, fuel and other material above, at more than 1200°C started to burn through the reactor floor and mixed with molten concrete from the reactor lining, creating corium, a radioactive semi-liquid material comparable to lava. If this mixture had melted through the floor into the pool of water, it was feared it could have created a serious steam explosion that would have ejected more radioactive material from the reactor. It became necessary to drain the pool

>Once the bubbler pool gates were opened by the Ananenko team, fire brigade pumps were then used to drain the basement. The operation was not completed until 8 May, after 20,000metric tons of highly radioactive water were pumped out.

>With the bubbler pool gone, a meltdown was less likely to produce a powerful steam explosion. To do so, the molten core would now have to reach the water table below the reactor. To reduce the likelihood of this, it was decided to freeze the earth beneath the reactor, which would also stabilize the foundations.
>>
Alright new game plan.
First day.
Find long haul semi, Load up the most offroad capable vehicle from my neighborhood and my perishibles from some surrounding homes. Hit up the sex shops and such for desireables, get some quailty firearms and GOAT ammo and rare shit. Spend most the day looting homes for neat stuff find a military base (Army/National guard) Because I think thats all there is around here. Make comfy quarters in high up building.
>Day 2
Learn to operate some equipment such as tanks/tankers/mraps/chinhook
Start flying in supplies and freezers, map out base and rearange things so animals cant get inside the buildings.
>Next 70years
Hunt, fly, bomb, tour, fish, generally fuck around.
And also assemble the greatest record collection of all time.
>>
>>949854
OP if you haven't already you should read Earth Abides by George Stewart.
>>
>>949854

I would want to be born the child of the couple left alone on earth. Overgrown cities full of wild game, established shelters and survival systems, learning about humanity as a quirky thing of the past,

Beautiful existence.
>>
I would jerk off on home plate at Yankee stadium.
>>
File: EndTimes.jpg (5KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
EndTimes.jpg
5KB, 253x199px
>>949854
Very late to this thread, but if I was the only person left on earth, I would be fucking scared and you know why? Let's say that some aliens are residing on earth or supernatural phenomena is real, they will all come after you as you are the last remaining human and they would wonder why, and there is a good chance you will not be ready if they do arrive. If supernatural phenomena or aliens turn out to be fake, then you would have major meltdowns in factories, containment areas, and possible nuclear reactors. Keep in mind, top secret bases most likely exist and in the case that humans disappear, then there is a chance that whatever is in those secret facilities will cause major catastrophes. Electricity would soon cease to work and the internet would effectively be shut down, with all of it's vast information going with it.

If I made it this far and have not been killed by contamination or ayy lmaos, then I would acquire a school bus, install a larger tank, remove the seats, and fill with supplies to travel the world. Bison/Buffalo populations will explode in the middle of the great plains, so that is a good source of food, and with the school bus, I would attempt to locate an airship to remain in the sky indefinitely and would travel the world (Keep in mind, some airships can go speeds of up to 100 mph), visiting many great places and northern islands protected by the government that people have only dreamt of visiting.

To prevent schizophrenia or mental degrading, I would give a personality to an inanimate object, such as the volleyball wilson. I would visit large libraries and would read books covering many topics, attempting to write a summary at the end of my life about the history of the human race and leaving multiple copies all over the world in secure places for aliens and other intelligent organisms to find.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.