[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most beautiful thing in the material universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: 23.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
23.jpg
1B, 486x500px
What is the most beautiful thing in the material universe?
>>
>>945463

My girlfriend.
>>
File: _1.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
_1.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>945468
>>
BBC
>>
>>945463
Crystallized quark. By sheer coincidence, it only forms in the absence of a material universe.
>>
>>
her
>>
Obviously the well worn anus of a freshly pozzed up nu male
>>
Kiernan Shipka's perfect feet.
>>
pic related giving me some free money
>>
>>945463
my penis. i kid you not.
>>
>>945468
Did you then show your girlfriend the post you made on a Korean typography image board?
>>
>>945463
>nature

Everything about nature. Nature somehow manages to make everything beautiful no matter what. I have never seen any image of nature that I didn't find harmonious and magnificent.
>>
>>945671
i showed my gf his post and got a blowie on the spot.
>>
>>945463
You are, anon.

The Universe is everything.

The Universe...is you.

And you are it.
>>
A fire made out of camel dung pellets. They glow from within like dragon eggs and give off a pleasant, resinous smell.
Hard to photograph, but trust me, the most transcendental experience I've ever had was staring at a pile of burning shit.
>>
>>945538
>its a trap
>>
>>945468
Gay.
>>
File: vo3usXL.png (1B, 486x500px)
vo3usXL.png
1B, 486x500px
>>945463
ur mams anus
>>
>>945702
This

It's true you know
>>
>>945463
Anti-matter, it's nihilistic.
>>
>>945463
> tell me what is best in life
ohh Conan
>>
>>945522
Error 404 - Ass not found
>>
File: Candice-Boucher-0611-11.jpg (229KB, 1200x1505px) Image search: [Google]
Candice-Boucher-0611-11.jpg
229KB, 1200x1505px
>>945725
>>>/b/
>>
>>945463
Not seeing this thread and pic posted inappropriately on multiple boards
>>
>>945866
you wouldn't fuck anti-matter would you?
>>
>>946912
I would anti-fuck it.
>>
>>945522
>>945538
>>945591
>>946716
being white seems so hard
>>
>>945463
>What is the most beautiful thing in the material universe?
There is so much wrong with this that it's not even funny
>>
>>946668
I'm pretty sure that's error 455
>>
>>947053
??
>>
>>947053
It really is. We aren't allowed to have a white history month, any all white colleges or scholarships, and if you disagree with a person of any other race for any reason, you get labeled as a racist. And to top it all off, people constantly act like you owe them something, just because of the color of your skin.
>>
>>949541
Cry me a river, honkey!
>>
>>945463
>What is the most beautiful thing in the material universe?

A deer and and it's calf.

One time I was moving up a glen our rough shooting and a squall broke out the wind wa gusting hard down the slope and te rain hammering down so I moved up to there there was a bunch of hawthorn up hill

There was a dry bowl under the cover and I went into it and there only a few feet away was a big red deer doe and it's calf in te dry space. So In I go and the doe looks at me and decides I 'm not going to do any harm and the calf just stands there looking me in awe. Spent about 20 minutes or half an hour with them sheltering and then when the rain broke the doe just turns and nods at me and fucks off followed by the calf.

Beautiful.
>>
>>949565
>calf
Fawn. An infant deer is commonly called a fawn in English.
>>
>>949569
>>calf
>Fawn. An infant deer is commonly called a fawn in English.

Well we call the red deer young calfs/calves here so you can call them whatever you like and I'll do the same but I'll do it so as the people I live with do thanks.

Maybe there is a correct use of fawn or calf but I don;t know and I doubt you do much either and there's no vet or zoologist or linguistic-zoological expert here save you .and you don;t seem to know that much to me as you don't know some older people call them calfs.or calves whichever and have done forever.
>>
>>949569
You've no hart either.
>>
>>949581
a fawn is born a different colour a calf is just a mini version of the parent
>>
>>949582
>hart
Heart. It is commonly called a heart in English.

But you're right, I don't. If I did it would ne black as a banana peel and three sizes too small.
>>
File: IPropaned.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IPropaned.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>945522
>>945522
I think I've seen that ass somewhere before.
>>
>>945468
well if she is why isn't she your wife yet?
>>
>>
>>945463
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women
>>
Aryan women.
>>
>>945638
i came into say Lake Taupo is up there but now i want to add that one compliment i have gotten from multiple girls is that i have an ascetically pleasing penis. I guess there are some weird looking dicks out there.

not even kidding.
>>
>>949915
hugely underrated post
>>
>>946668
>>949694
niggers detected
>>
For me it's the Mc Chicken, my favorite fast food sandwich.
>>
>>950930
>I guess there are some weird looking dicks out there.
well about 30% of cut dicks are horribly deformed and an other 30% just looks straight ugly and discolored.
all of that to prevent phimosis which has an occurrence of 1-2%.

then you have the naturally weirdly curved dicks and the ones that don't have well formed glans but look like an icicle.

i would say probably only like 6-10% of dicks look like a penis should.
>>
File: qeii5.jpg (187KB, 1005x852px) Image search: [Google]
qeii5.jpg
187KB, 1005x852px
>>945463
Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom, Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith/Sa Majesté Elizabeth Deux, par la grâce de Dieu Reine du Royaume-Uni, du Canada et de ses autres royaumes et territoires, Chef du Commonwealth, Défenseur de la Foi
>>
How is this even /out/
>>
>>945463
You anon. It's you.
>>
>>954262
>fucking Skeletor
>the horror

Please anon, my eyes!
>>
>>949790

Soon.
>>
>>945463
Donald Trump's presidency. He is the second coming of Christ (PBUH)
>>
>>954345

Have some reddit gold.
>>
>>949550
Cry me a river of your welfare and stolen goods tyrone.
>>
>>945463
(You)
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.