[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you fight off a bear /out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 21

File: 1482366607678.gif (818KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1482366607678.gif
818KB, 320x180px
Could you fight off a bear /out/?
>>
Didn't think so, heh.
>>
I'd knock one out.
Easy
>>
>>917527
Just body slam it.
>>
They don't even have basic footwork and their claw swipes are ugly, sloppy and slow.
Would be so easy to slip and counter with a jab, pivot with the jab, and a cross right down the middle.
>>
>>917527
Is that Justin Trudeau?
>>
Of course my hourse
>>
File: 1478653643906.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478653643906.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>917532 THIS

B O D Y S L A M
O
D
Y
S
L
A
M
>>
>>917527
Theres only 2 documented cases of a person killing a bear and both times they bit it's jugular vein.
>>
File: VZM.IMG_20160919_113758.jpg (113KB, 726x946px) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20160919_113758.jpg
113KB, 726x946px
>>917527
Yeah, but I have a gun so the real question for me is:
10mm, .44 mag, or .357
>>
>>917527
Okay let's do some statistics:
Me, 6ft1, 68kg and fit
Bear, up to 10ft, up to 1700lbs and very strong claws and teeth.
Who would win? The bear and that same bear could kill every last person in this thread in the same afternoon.
>>
I could, but I would bear the scars of this encounter until the end of my days.
>>
>>917527
could go either way depending on the bear. a large polar or a grizzly is almost impossible a black bear is easy as pie.
>>
>>917527
If you fight a bear, it wins.
>>
>>917816
i would fight a bear for $500k up to twice my bodyweight.
and i would win.
>>
>>917841
Lolllll. You couldn't even fight off a human twice your body weight unless you're a fucking world class fighter. I was a mediocre wrestler in high school and I shit on a kid who won state championships because I had 35 pounds on him.
>>
>>917714
>6ft1, 68kg and fit
something doesn't add up hungry skelly mode is not fit
>>
>>917844
no i couldn't. but a bear is not a human and since we are role-playing hikers here i'm gonna have my knife on me.
>>
>>917846
altho a 460 pound human would not put up much of a fight i think he would have a hard time walking. and i would have a hard time stabbing him bead with all the blubber.
>>
why would i fight a bear when i could make sweet love to her? only a real man can satisfy a bear.
>>
>>917527
>find out bears like bacon
>get chased by bear
>cut off a piece of my butt cheek and hope to distract the bear with it.
Would this work lads?
>>
just black bears here, you don't, they run away. I had a momma bluff charge me, I was like lolru4reel
>>
>>917857
why not just pack a little smoked bacon for this purpose?
>>
>Grow up hunting inna woods with dad
>Michigan, so only black bear
>See one while out in my own bird hunting
>do as I was taught
>look at it and yell (in 14 year old boy mode": "What are you doing, bear?"
>it looks at me
>shits its pants
>runs away
Black bear are easy, OP. You don't need to "fight," just FRONT.
>>
>>917884
yeah they are pretty easy mode generally. grizzlies have a very different attitude.
>>
>>917858
Yeah right. Even a baby black bear would fucking destroy you. So how do you plan on killing it? You can't punch or bite it so let's hear it genius
>>
>>917886
if you want to learn how to walk among bears and use the magic of the stick to stop even the biggest meanest grizzly, watch the stranger among bears series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTw7qps1WG8
>>
>>917887
>Even a baby black bear would fucking destroy you.
what an outlandish claim anon how much are you willing to bet on it?
>>
>>917858
yeah dogs are the same really, bears are kinda like cute big doggos that are really fucking bad and unruly and impossible to teach to behave.
>>
>>917887
Bear spray
>>
>>917893
well no shit the question is if you can kill it with your barehands. And yes a baby black bear would mangle you with one bite and hitting or kicking it as hard as you can won't do shit.
>>
>>917896
What if I made the bear spray with my bearhands?
>>
>>917889
i fucking love the part when the old dude tells the bear "don't bite me! don't bite me! don't! *slap*"
>>
>>917898
Lol you're still using a weapon though. If you were locked in a cage with a baby black bear he will kill you everytime. Unless you're the size of brick lesnar you might have a chance breaking it's neck
>>
>>917905
>If you were locked in a cage with a baby black bear he will kill you everytime.
now you really have to define "baby" here what are you talking about 200 pounds?
>>
File: grizzly-bear-cubs.jpg (122KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
grizzly-bear-cubs.jpg
122KB, 600x400px
>>917908
or these little shits perhaps?
>>
>>917527
If you kill your bears, they win
>>
>>917908
a 75 lb baby bear has a strong enough bite to fuck you up. And again you can't punch or kick hard enough to kill it at best you break it's leg
>>
>>917905
>baby bear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMwrAefIVQ
they are indeed dangerous will easily maul your pants
>>
>>917913
75 pounds? you are truly jesting i sit on it and it dies.
>>
>>917905
>locked in a cage
In that case, Macho Man style elbow drop off the top of the cage
>>
>>917914
>>917916
the bear in that video is like 30 pounds. They're using to be sit on by their 500 pound mothers at that age so your 200 pound ass won't do shit by sitting on it
>>
>>917925
yeah the mom is a concern you never said anything about her being in the cage tho.
>>
>>917927
That's not what I said retard I said they're used to be sitting on by their mothers from birth so you won't kill it by trying to sit on it
>>
>>917930
the moms butt is much softer than mine tho. but seriously if you think that a bear that still didn't separate from her mother so it can be considered a "baby" can kill me, then you really should back that up with some money. i think i can scrape together 50k. if you are so sure then what will be the odds 1:10?
>>
>hurr even babies would destroy you

Clearly don't know shit about ontogeny. Babies don't have the bite force of their adult counterparts because they don't have the skull shape to support the muscles. Look at baby wolves, crocodiles, or apes since they're plenty of ontogeny based resources on those. They're weak and tiny.
>>
>>917846
And a bear has razor sharp claws and teeth, and unless you somehow manage to close the gap and sink the knife into his aorta, without sustaining critical injury yourself you're dead.

Also what is the point of saying you would have a knife? Might as well say you can fight off a bear with a gun.
>>
>>917932
nah forget it, i thought about how i would proceed to kill that cute little thing. i actually like these fuckers. i would have nightmares for the rest of my life.

i used to have these nightmares where i fought a black panther you know i fucking cracked it's skull open and it turned back to a cute little helpless kitten and it was dying but it was not dead yet and i didn't want it to suffer but i just couldn't make myself hurt it any more. fuck that dream! that was awful.
>>
>>917932
Well sitting on it you claim or punching and kicking as hard as you can won't do shit. He only has to bite you once and you'll bleed out and die. So unless you're a master at avoiding bites and breaking a bears neck you'll lose everytime
>>
>>917938
>Also what is the point of saying you would have a knife?
because i never ever go hiking without a knife. i don't carry a gun tho. realistically if a bear attacked me i would have a knife on me.
>>
>>917942
i would win every time i'm 100% confident, but like i said i'm not going to kill a bear that doesn't try to kill me and a cub will simply not do that.
>>
>>917527
I'd outsmart the bear. I'd just play dead so it would leave me alone and I wouldn't have to fight it.
>>
>>917946
yeah it's not like bears eat dead animals or anything... genius plan!
>>
>>917945
Lol no you won't. How do you plan on killing it?
>>
>>917948
well a bear that size is not that hard to kill, you can crack a rib and make it pierce the lung, you can actually punch it in the heart hard enough for an instant kill the heart is very close to the skin on these bears basically in the middle between the armpits. you can also choke it out easily. probably able to cave it's thin skull in behind the orbital bones.
>>
>>917951
You're fucking stupid like I already said 3 times you can't punch or kick hard enough to faze a bear. I doubt you're capable of choking a human let alone a bear
>>
>>917953
well if you know where to apply how much force they are quiet vulnerable. you don't just smack a bear like they do to each other, that would be stupid. unless you just want to make friends with it.
>>
>>917960
You won't be able to punch it in the heart without it biting you dumbass.
>>
>>917946
This also works for Federal Agents serving warrants, so yeah.
>>
>>917960
Just stop. Please.
>>
>>917961
maybe but it's not that big of a deal. if you knew anything about bear anatomy you would understand what i'm talking about. i have fought large dogs before above 70 lbs. a bear fights better of course there is no doubt about that it also has better toolset. i might have some nasty scars to show off even from a cub but it doesn't stand a chance anon i'm telling you. bears are not protected by some weird totem magic.

a bear starts to get seriously dangerous to your average untrained human when it weights more than him. in my case like i said i would even go up to twice my body-weight. above that the strength and weight difference is just way too much if you win it's by pure undiluted luck.
>>
File: 1366564547050.png (20KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1366564547050.png
20KB, 691x597px
>>917527
holy fuck
>>
>>917968
You have no experience with bears yet think youll be able to hit it hard enough in an exact spot withough getting bit. You'll lose everytime and I'd love to watch.
>>
>>917844
>I beat a smaller dude in highschool

conclusion

if someones got 35lbs on you you have to mike tyson to make up the difference.
>>
>>917971
>withough getting bit
never said that i said it's not that big off a deal as you make it out to be. the truth is i don't want to kill the baby bear but if you can arrange it i will show you how they don't stand a fucking chance by slapping one around a bit. yep that could actually work. maybe i get it in a triangle choke and we call it quits. fund it anon if you are so sure. it will be fun.
>>
>>917976
Why the fuck would I pay to watch some retard get mauled by a bear.
>>
>>917978
So you can post it in a rekt thread on /b/. Obviously.
>>
>>917978
well it has entertainment potential you have to admit and if you find other people that share your belief you can share the expenses. you can do a little crowdfund. altho this shit might actually be illegal peta might move in on it.
>>
>>917981
I don't need to pay becauae I know you'll lose every time. You admitted you've never fought a bear which is enough to prove you'll lose everytime
>>
>>917978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW1VSvZX5io
i would have paid to watch this tho
>>
>>917988
>You admitted you've never fought a bear which is enough to prove you'll lose everytime
i have never fought a hamster before either so i would lose against a hamster too?

i offered you to settle this like gentlemen we don't agree, let's make a bet!
>>
File: teach-bear-lessons.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
teach-bear-lessons.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
>>917989
forgot the pic
>>
>>917709
you mean self-documented right? the man that told that tale was the same person that had the table carved. the problem is if you tried to bit the jugular of a bear you would need to chew through so much dense fur before you even get to the skin and fat you would cough up furballs for months.

if the dude said he choked the bear out and crushed it's skull with a big rock while out i would have believed it better. there was a case where an african shepherd killed a lion barehanded (by choking it) that attacked him but he died of his injuries later on. tough bastard that one.
>>
>>918000
It was confirmed by a game biologist the bear had the man's whole arm in his mouth which would have made it easier to get the jugular vein. And he didn't kill it that way it just make it pass out and then he beat it with rocks
>>
>>918144
yeah confirmed according to that tablet that the dud paid for. you know i'm gonna make a stone tablet that says my dick is so big and hard women get pregnant just by looking at it and this has been confirmed by <some dead doctor inserted>. that will make it true right?
>>
File: F8roXR9[1].jpg (27KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
F8roXR9[1].jpg
27KB, 599x399px
>>917527
Couragous people don't kill bears. They tame bears.
>>
>>918154
He was an expert in living in the woods unlike yourself and purposefully shoved his arm down his throat so it's jugular would be easier to break. Apparently it was malnourished and only weighed 150 pounds but just accept there's people who are smarter then you
>>
>>917887
>I'veNeverActuallyEncounteredABearInRealLifeBeforeAndWatchTooManyTVShowsOnDiscovery/AnimalPlanet
The post
>>
>>917887 PFFFFT
https://youtu.be/lTMwrAefIVQ
>>
>>917534
Yep
>>
>>918190
we aren't talking about real life scenario were talking about if a 75 baby bear attacked yo. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>918250
>75 baby bear attacked yo
that cuteness overload could actually kill me anon
>>
>>918169
>Apparently it was malnourished and only weighed 150 pounds
what? 150 pound bear oh boy... i thought it was you know... a grizzly? 150 pounds the fuck i can lift that motherfucker and throw it so far away it never finds it's way back.
>>
>>918581
>i can lift that motherfucker and throw it so far away it never finds it's way back.
Sure you can tough guy.
>>
>>917527
That sparring is gay as fuck and wrong.

t. kickboxer
>>
>>918587
150 pounds dude... i can repeatedly bench that shit easily.
>>
>>918676
you are just mad that boxers have better footwork.
>>
File: 20161222_130235.jpg (534KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_130235.jpg
534KB, 2048x1152px
>>917713
Hate to contaminate this thread but ummm, yeah :)

454 Casull, 2.5 in barrel bear spray
>>
>>918581
Lol only 2 people confirmed killing a bear. That same grizzly would have destroyed you. This boad is such an isolated spot on the internet it doenst suprise me you all have no experience and are retarded
>>
>>918769
i would have killed that bear it's brother and the faggot you are talking about in 2 seconds flat nigga.
>>
>>918192
>köksal baba.mov
>>
So I'm a Canadian and on top of having a bear hunting grandfather that loved to tell me all about his life, I've also had bear safety training for working in remote bush locations.

Here's the thing about Bears: they're fucking lazy. They are not motivated to do work, or be courageous, under normal conditions.

Ever seen videos of a Raccoon or Wolverine successfully fight off a bear for some food? Ya, that's because bears are lazy as fuck and often have very few fucks to give. This is how people survive bear attacks. The bear's heart isn't in it.

However, if it's a mamma and her cubs, not even Jesus can save you now. But this is true for many animals, it's just that bears can weight 500-900lbs.

If a bear is really hungry, in a shitty mood (of course they have moods dumbass) or protecting it's young, look the fuck out. Under almost all other conditions just practicing normal bear safety is sufficient.
>>
>>917527
A bear is a hairy gay man, so 5/10 pic related.
>>
>>919235
when a bear is protecting her young playing dead or running away is actually a pretty good bet.
>>
>>919244

Playing dead. If you try to run from an animal like a bear they're MORE likely to attack. That's why professional bear training is always about being as large as you can be while talking gently and avoiding eye contact. Running will get you chased.

Once the attack starts, playing dead is a good an idea as anything.
>>
>>919252
i thought we were talking about mother bears they fucking WANT you to run the fuck away.
>>
>>918726
>454 Casull
>not .500 S&W
It's like you want to be called a fag.
>>
To all the retards who think there is a human alive who can take on a bear here is MMA legend Royce Gracie 175 lbs getting thrown around like a little bitch by a 275 pound football player.

https://youtu.be/iZDQ0-Zbpt8
>>
>>919257

What you're saying is logical, but it's not what happens irl.

You'll hear people say things about animals like "they're more scared of you than you are of them" For a large animal like a moose or a bear that can be both true and illogical.

Animals aren't logical. They're instinctual. And running is a very common trigger to make an animal attack something.

I don't know why. I can't tell you how this came to be, but I can tell you running away from a bear is almost never a good idea.
>>
>>919363
all i know is when i watch bears that get harrased by other predators the bear almost immediately gives up chase if the other party runs.
if you run fast enough the bear won't chase you. true normally you wouldn't be able to run a bear down, but a mother bear will not abandon her cobs to chase after you in an endurance match. just sprint like a motherfucker and play dead if it catches you!
>>
>>917889
You'll never have a cute grizzly waifu.
>>
>>917527
that's a twink not a bear
>>
>>919365

Well, I've never been that situation myself (touch wood). I almost ran over a bear cub just outside the Mission BC, but that's the closest I've come to one.

Gramps had a bunch of stories about bears. He killed a bunch and on more than one occasion he climbed a tree to get away from one. Apparently Bears are good climbers so you have to select (or be fucking lucky enough) to pick a tree that's too narrow for them to get a good grip on, but big enough they can't knock it over.

I know corporate bear trainers will tell you not to run though.

When you're scared shitless you don't think, you just react with what you know. I don't think I'd run. I'd probably just start doing the shit they taught me in corp bear class.
>>
File: picoritdidnthappenpleb.jpg (92KB, 630x895px) Image search: [Google]
picoritdidnthappenpleb.jpg
92KB, 630x895px
>>917713
10mm all day, dat panic fire

>>917850
WSM
>they move so slow
>>919393
uncle is medicine man in Maine, his tribe's right of passage is hilarious
>climb giant tree
>jump out of tree
>become man
they teach two ways to run away from bears, down a steep hill, wait for them to start tumbling downhill, then run back up the hill.
second way is to climb a tree, and with the bear right on your ass the whole way, you jump out at the top, the branches slowing your fall, they can't climb down that fast.

>>917527
pretty disappointed on the lack of sauce in this thread on historical 1v1 fights between man and bear
>the guy who fought a bear for a cheeseburger
>black dude with bowie knife in california who was mauled by momma while drinking from creek
>that modern dude who pocket knifed a bear a few years ago
fuck, it's like Arkansas toothpicks and Bowie knives are completely lost cultural survival tools
>>
>>919410
forgot the infamous russian big bro to Fedor story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcH0iDY6D0M
>>
>>917816
Underrated
>>
>>917713
the answer is always .50 bmg and now back to >>>/k/
>>
File: Black bears and grizzlies.jpg (418KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
Black bears and grizzlies.jpg
418KB, 736x550px
The stupidity in this thread is overwhelming.

"Bear" is like "dog". There's as much difference between a black bear and a grizzly as there is between a pomski and a grey wolf; looking kinda similar is the only commonality between them.

You probably won't find a bear willing to fight me in the first place. Bears react to the situation that they're in; I run into wild bears frequently, I don't fear them and they can tell, bears don't fuck with something that isn't afraid of them because they don't want to get fucked up either.

Running from a bear is typically not a good idea UNLESS its a mama with cubs, she'll never be more interested in chasing you than she will be in protecting them.

Finally, the actual question posted by OP: "Could you fight off a bear?" Yes. Even a grizzly will run off after a solid knock or two to the nose. Nasal cartilage is thin and frail on all land mammals, and like dogs, bears have extreme difficulty with breathing through their mouths. A broken nose is scarier to a grizzly than a full mag of .45 to chest is.
>>
>>919483
only if you get the bear first, if it gets the drop on you, ripped off arms and head are the least of your worries....
>>
>>919483

That pretty much sounded like a bear size pile of shit.
>>
File: sbyUD.jpg (511KB, 1281x1303px) Image search: [Google]
sbyUD.jpg
511KB, 1281x1303px
>>919483
>Even a grizzly will run off after a solid knock or two to the nose.
>Nasal cartilage is thin and frail on all land mammals, and like dogs, bears have extreme difficulty with breathing through their mouths.
>A broken nose is scarier to a grizzly than a full mag of .45 to chest is.

I've never wanted anyone killed by a bear more than you.

Bears fight each other, attack large game with hooves and antlers, root through a forest floor, but don't seem to give a flying fuck about their supposedly fragile noses, so why would they give a fuck about you landing a punch at a charging 1,000lb grizzly?
>>
>>919483
i think it's more like how punching them in the face is a form of communication they understand and it says "dude you went too far back the fuck off" rather than being afraid or a broken nose.
>>
>>919410
>WSM
they typically don't go up to 460 tho 400-410 is the biggest. but yeah that's an other story. i can kill one with a knife tho same as a bear.
>>
File: what-are-you-waiting-for.jpg (78KB, 464x288px) Image search: [Google]
what-are-you-waiting-for.jpg
78KB, 464x288px
>>919503
>1,000lb grizzly
there is only one way to survive that
>>
>>919483
>Yes. Even a grizzly will run off after a solid knock or two to the nose.
>The stupidity in this thread is overwhelming
>>
need sauce on 1v1 confirmed encounters where man killed bear without the use of a gun
>>
Just Scream and if he run to you ,
Run bich ruuuuun biiiiich
>>
>>917713
When fighting a bear? The answer is simple: Whatever is in your hands at the time.
>>
>>919574
stone spears and axes count?
>>
>>919497
>>919503
>>919523
Cowards trying to justify cowardice. Bears aren't mindless and violent; if you're not food and not a threat, they'd rather not mess with you in the first place.
>>
>>919621
>if you're not food and not a threat
yeah that's totally for you to decide...
it's not like bears can have their own opinions right?
>>
>>919608
is stone spears and axes a firearm company?
>>
>>919621
That's not the question retard. We're talking about if a bear did attack for whatever reason would you be able to kill it and the answer is no you fucking autist
>>
>>917527
I probably could. I normally carry my Sentai Katana which I trained with for 7 years. If the bear attacks me head on I would simple step aside and slice the bear from head to asshole.
>>
File: bear-cheatsheet.jpg (53KB, 445x561px) Image search: [Google]
bear-cheatsheet.jpg
53KB, 445x561px
>>921342
>and the answer is no
only for little pussy faggots like yourself. a bear my own weight i can beat up with my dick, a bear up to twice my weight i will fucking shank to death. they are fast and strong and know how to wrestle pretty good but a shanking is shanking. know some bear anatomy protect your head or you might get knocked out and you will end it quick.
>>
>>921348
Pic?
>>
>>917527
Maybe a black bear if I put up enough of a fight to make it quit. A motivated grizzly or polar bear? Nah. Not without a firearm or other weapons and body armor. They're just too fucking big. Barehanded, I would have to be extremely lucky.
>>
>>917527
No but I'd beat the gay out of this twink
>>
>>921384
that's the prime minister of canada dude
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYEeBujKmQc
>>
>>922777
hurr durr just punch it in the nose you pussy
>>
>>922777
those bears werent even malnourished or protecting cubs, they just attacked for the fun of it
>>
>>921471
gay twink confirmed
>>
>>917527
I could most likely kill any bear of any size with my bare hands as long as he doesn't get the jump on me. My plan would be as follows:
The bear stands up taunting me, I deliver a swift yet accurate kick to his nuts. His mouth will open to release a howl of pain or aggression, from there I will insert my whole arm into his mouth and down his throat. Very rapidly I will move my arm around in his throat causing his gag reflex. With my non gagging arm i will jab thumbs into his eye to momentarily cause more pain. After the thumb jab I will try my best to bite away at his skin to expose the jugular and rip that out with my teeth. The bear will subdue quite a bit by this point and will eventually bleed out.

Man always wins
>>
File: goof.jpg (96KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
goof.jpg
96KB, 407x405px
>>922896
>>
>>922896
Jason Blaha?
>>
File: 1325210986188.png (89KB, 206x200px) Image search: [Google]
1325210986188.png
89KB, 206x200px
>>922896
>>
File: t3_e4opj.jpg (530KB, 3283x2462px) Image search: [Google]
t3_e4opj.jpg
530KB, 3283x2462px
>>922896
>>
>>917713
.500 Magnum
>>
>>923174

Firstly, you'd have to be retarded to believe a tale like that without verification. I googled it and all I could find is the text of this plaque repeated. No mention of who or how this was "verified".

I can go downtown and hang a plaque on a homeless man that reads "the government reads my dreams while I sleep" but that wouldn't make it true.

I'm calling bullshit.
Further research cements the idea for the that this is complete and utter horse shit.
>>
File: Fire-in-the-Sky-1993-Movie-4.jpg (14KB, 250x377px) Image search: [Google]
Fire-in-the-Sky-1993-Movie-4.jpg
14KB, 250x377px
>>923198
This. And I'll also add that rednecks are almost 100% full of shit all the time from birth till their aluminum-induced alzheimer's. This includes rednecks who corroborate other rednecks.
>>
Bears are lucky its winter or I'd prove this right now
>>
>>923198
>>923203
on a scale of weeb to salty, how /in/ are you?
>>
>>923216

I realized before I hit submit that I had taken the bait, but it was too late, I was committed.
>>
>>919410
http://bowieknifefightsfighters.blogspot.com/2011/04/man-vs-bear-bowie-knife-story.html

found sauce on the blackie killing mama bear
>>
>>923221
http://bowieknifefightsfighters.blogspot.com/2011/03/man-with-bowie-knife-vs-bear-with-teeth.html

here's one about some redskin fuckboi killing the soul of the land and getting his shit a bit fucked up screwing around with some faggy black bears
>>
>>921471
DUDE
>>
How effective would a halberd be against a bear? Let's assume I'm using a halberd as a walking stick and self defense.
>>
>>923237
If you're highly skilled and quick with it and don't schidt your pants in the face of a viscious drooling roaring murderous landbeast you can probably successfully dissuade an angry bear, but sheit mang you're gonna need nerves of steel
>>
>>923237
Halberd is an insanely effective instrument of bear death. Accompany it with a net and you will be able to run around the bear and slash at him with the halberd. you can also you the pointy end and try and poke him in the soft spots.

A battle cry would also help as it would distract the bear after his eyes are poked out and he would be sent into a panic as he wouldn't know where all the noise is coming from. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mGAesLYlF8
This was originally developed by the Indians as a bear battling warcall
>>
http://www.outdoorlife.com/articles/larry-mueller-and-marguerite-reiss/2007/09/last-stand

>6'3" hunter gets his shit wrecked but manages to kill some 750lb landwhale that said he was using his white privilege to steal her food
>>
https://www.knife-depot.com/blog/knives-save-lives-man-vs-bear/

>cuckadian kills a manlet negro bear in the name of saving turkey lives
>>
File: VZM.IMG_20160917_173536.jpg (97KB, 872x508px) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20160917_173536.jpg
97KB, 872x508px
>>923195
Dat recoil doe

And like 2g price tag...
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Lilly

anyone have sauce on this oldfag's bowie knife and arkansas toothpick?
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11/01/fraser-graham-kills-grizzly-bear-knife_n_4194910.html

>cuckadian gets attacked by female grizzly, Cuckadia investigates cuckadian for poaching
>>
https://forums.t-nation.com/t/man-kills-grizzly-with-a-knife/90236

>bow fag tries to make friend with bear
>raises arms above head
>thunder
>thunder
>thundercats
>HOOOOOOOOOEEEEEE
>>
File: DISGUSTING.jpg (14KB, 180x263px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUSTING.jpg
14KB, 180x263px
>>917715
>>
File: black-guys-laughing.gif (1MB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
black-guys-laughing.gif
1MB, 175x131px
>>This entire thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU

Transcendental-tier honorary sc/out/

Who wins in a fight? A bear or a gorilla?
>>
>>917527
Probably. See, the best way to kill a bear is with your dick.

It's not the easiest way, or the most efficient way. It's not really the most practical way, or even the most successful way. Using your dick to kill a bear is however the best way.

Statistically you have a very low chance of killing a bear with your dick. I'm going to say most others who have tried have a less than 1% success rate. It's possible, but you really have to be committed.

Ask my friend Greg about it.

Back in 2001 Greg was walking through Glacier National Park. It was a cool fall day, and Greg was thinking about the time in high school he fingerbanged Amanda Smurkowski in the back seat of his 1997 Grand Am. Naturally he had a raging boner just thinking about it. He rounds a corner and there's a Grizzly, about 10 yards away. He stop, raises his arms and makes some noise, like you're supposed to. The grizzly takes one look at him, notices his dick is pitching a pretty impressive tent, and immediately charges. Little did Greg know grizzly bears are not supposed to be looked at in the eye while you have a hard on. Greg has seconds to react, fortunately since it's 2001, those Adidas tear away pants are still in style. He rips off the pants so now his man meat is out, ready for the attack. Just as the bear reaches him, he lunges at the bear dick first.

One thing you have to remember about ole Amanda Smurkowski is she was captain of the cheerleaders squad with a body as tight as an 8 year old Amish girl. So Greg's dick was not just hard, it was maybe just hard enough to take down a grizzly. Greg took this chance. As the bear lowered it's head, and Greg pounced cock first, his wedding vegetable struck the bear right in the eye, and with one good sausage push penetrated into the bears skull, hitting the brain, and killing the grizzly instantly. Greg skull fucked a bear to death essentially. The group of children that watched were terrified, yet relieved.
>>
>>923265
>>923263
>>923260
>>923254
>>923251
>>923223
>>923221
>>919414
Bear Knife Fights are the best.
>>
>>922886
prime ministers are generally considered the supreme alpha of mankind tho one step removed from the god emperor himself.
>>
>>923244
>slash at him with the halberd
you have no idea how a halberd is actually used do you? a single blow to the skull would end any bear and usually the spike would be used for this.
>>
File: Barents fighting polar bear.jpg (73KB, 547x439px) Image search: [Google]
Barents fighting polar bear.jpg
73KB, 547x439px
>>923237
Obligatory.
>>
>>923256
No failed suicides with that mafucker I bet
>>
>>923438
>Canadian
>Alpha male

Pic one.
>>
>>923472
seems legit
>>
>>923439
My LARPing experience is limited my bad
>>
fuck no dude
>>
this is by far my favorite thread, anyone have more bear fight stories?
>>
>>923660
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL-Dj-rk-v4
>>
>>919483
bears will win on hand to hand combat, errytime!

this is a fact, don't redneck anyone.
>>
>>924086
>this is a fact
no facts are like: the earth is moving around the sun on an elliptic course.

that's a fact. no matter how many times you try you will get the same results if you look at it.
bear encounters will widely differ every fucking time. the size and species of the bear the size and species of the human the genders the situation how hungry the bear is or how pissed off, how much the human knows about fighting and how much he gets surprised. the results will vary widely based on these factors alone.
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-22694609

happened couple years ago
>>
>>926420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95W0J3e9wtc
>>
>>919366
I wonder if he ever fucked one of those bears.
>>
>>926420
>>926425
this never happened
>>
>>927034
how can you tell?
>>
>>927126
only weebs think you can fight a bear, they kill instantly
>>
>>927617
well evidence shows otherwise.
sometimes it takes hours for a bear to kill you for example. and sometimes the man whoops the bears ass so bad it's not even funny.
>>
>>928437
bullshit nergin, go weeb harder somewhere else, bear always wins, instant kill
>>
>>928450
tell that to the russian girl who was eaten for 2 hours. bears have no kill instinct like cats. they just eat you as you scream for mommy if you choose not to fight.
>>
>>928650
whoa, people call bowie knives "mommy"?
>>
>>918160
Then become bear food...
>>
does eating apex predator flesh make you more alpha? where's a good location to hunt/harvest apex predators in the continental united states?
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.