[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 53

File: IMG_20161031_092538.jpg (839KB, 2501x1764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_092538.jpg
839KB, 2501x1764px
Return of this thread edition.

Post, shit post, as usual
>>
What do you plan to do now that the god emperor is potus?
>>
Vagrancy is illegal.
>>
>>892102
I cant see anything changing for me.
>>
Do you carry a gun in your case?

Do you collect cans and recycling for extra cash?

I found a dead homeless guy in a dumpster once, have you ever found a dead body or anything?
>>
>>892105
Not many places have those laws anymore. The places that do don't enforce them.
>>
>>892193
I have a gun but its not on me most of the time, just a marlin model 60.

I dont collect cans.

I had a dude die in his truck parked next to me living at a truck stop one time.
>>
>>892273
was it because you murder him? how he die u must tell us
>>
File: baseddiogenes.jpg (1MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
baseddiogenes.jpg
1MB, 1800x1322px
Is it voluntary or circumstantial? Are you optimistic about your situation? Are you happy(different from FEELING happy)? How much do you travel? How do you get food? Where do you sleep?
>>
Any tips for someone whos been staying in hostiles for the past 10 months and ready to transition to living /out/ illegal small hold style)
>>
I still find it absolutely ludicrous that you can head in to the Canadian wilderness, a hundred miles from the nearest person, build yourself a little hut and survive off the land, and if some ranger some day finds you he can force you off the land and back in to civilization.
>>
>>892547
Yeah. That's pretty stupid.

Now, if people do it en masse and leave mountains of trash, then they can start evicting people.
>>
>>892273
You should collect cans. Big ones. Make lanterns out of them. Candle holders.

All it takes is some files and a hacksaw. /DIY/ could tell you more.
>>
>>892091
Winter's coming, you stinky fleabitten bastards! Dont forget to drink plenty of antifreeze!
>>
>>892408
>Is it voluntary or circumstantial?
Both

>Are you optimistic about your situation?
Yes

>Are you happy(different from FEELING happy)?
Fuck yes, this is the life for me.

>How much do you travel?
Constantly.

>How do you get food?
Dumpster, white box, buy it

>Where do you sleep?
Anywhere there's not people. I have a school bus with a bed in it now, though

>>892547
That's why you have to move around, it sucks sometimes but worth it to be wild.

>>892562
Why though, for shits? Do you make lanterns? I've made little alcohol burners.

>>892663
Done and fucking done
>>
Could I make enough money to get by through juggling on street corners and stuff?
What do if innawoods and run out of food?
I've been considering going for it when I have enough money for gear, but those are my main concerns.
>>
>>893119
>Could I make enough money to get by through juggling on street corners and stuff?
Yes. You will have to chat people up though, not asking for things, but when you are doing something like juggling you have to put on that performance. Talk to people, tell them what you're doing, bum smokes even if you dont smoke, tell jokes, anything. You have to be on top of your game. I imagine while you work out where to go you will need to dumpster dive or fly signs/otherwise panhandle. Dumpstering doesn't have to mean you get covered in shit, a little bit of forethought can have you whole pizzas or bags full of bagels. You may be surprised. Also don't let your ego get in the way of having a good time. You can make money to do anything with some cardboard. On the street, normies and yuppies will assume you are a bum no matter what you do, you may as well live it up.
>What do if innawoods and run out of food?
Forage, get the little picture books. Do it. You can eat lots of things in nature. You could take a small pellet gun or air rifle with you and cap squirrels or bunnies, you can make snares very easily. Food doesn't have to come from man, if you are /out/ you will probably end up loving foraging and hunting small stuff for food.

>enough money for gear
You can get what you need for less than a bill. Any pack will work, it is easy to upgrade when you are on the road. Get warm weather stuff, follow the seasons around and stay where it's warm. This will also let you break into the traveler culture and get you hooked up with the people who can show you what it's all about. Gear wise you need stuff to sleep and a tarp. That's really it. Don't go overboard and you wont hold yourself back.

>those are my main concerns.
Fuckin go for it. If you need any advice down the line you can email me at [email protected]
>>
>>893066
>I have a school bus with a bed in it now
Were you in Ann Arbor this summer?
>>
>>893132
Thanks man. I'll try to get my shit together as soon as I can.
>>
>>892091
What would you say is your most reliable source of food? As in, if times get real hard, what is your go-to?
>>
>>893137
Nope

>>893138
Anytime

>>893146
Times dont get real hard. Its great. Ive been doing this 5 years and ive never been hurting for food.
>>
>>893146
I guess to further answer that, if im innawoods with nothing ill eat whatever is around, but ive never been and most likely wont ever be forced into that.
As far as in civilization, my favorite way to eat is to find the fancy restraunts and chill outside them playing music. People kick their leftovers down all the time its like a fancy food sampler all night long.
>>
>>892091
a
>>
>>893066
Not as much for shits, as it is to sell to people. Cheap, American-made home decor is very in-demand.

The Campbell's "CHUNKY" stew cans seem like the best for general repurposing. Very stout.
>>
do you talk to your parents?
>>
File: IMG_20150603_145711.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150603_145711.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>893740
Fuckin magnets
>>
>>893938
how do they work?
>>
>>892091
I lived in my car for 5 weeks in Connecticut during the summer. Not terribly exotic but I probably have some insight into the unexpected issues that creep up.
>>
>>894518
do enlighten us. did you stay at walmarts? theres not alot of walmarts in Connect. Where did you park? where did you shit?
>>
File: 20161115_162548.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161115_162548.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Holy shit bros, I got a therma rest neo air xlite after previously using cardboard or nothing at all and the difference is amazing. Its like carrying around a real matress in my backpack that only weighs 12 ounces. I totally recommend a backpacking air matress hobobros, we are out here roughing it so we need to treat our bodies good. It also keeps me warm as fuck.
>>
File: raftbed.jpg (36KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
raftbed.jpg
36KB, 450x450px
>>895138
oh shit, air matress whattup nigga!
>>
>>892199
That was when the liberals were in charge. Donald is back in town
>>
>>895138
Nigga you are so far behind the times it hurts

>>895218
>facists think this makes a difference
>>
>>895230
>you are so far behind
What are you talking about my nigga?
>>
File: comfy1.jpg (978KB, 1946x3456px) Image search: [Google]
comfy1.jpg
978KB, 1946x3456px
>>892091

Where is the best place to be homeless in the US? Where can one go without dying of exposure to the heat and/or cold? Somewhere you can always sleep at night without problems.
>>
>>895784
los angeles or miami
>>
>>895784
Hawaii but good luck getting here
>>
I was homeless from 19 to 23. Stayed at homeless shelters though. I worked a job and saved up for a car. Then basically car camped a little only staying at homeless shelters when it was bad weather. I'd keep my trunk full of food from food banks and churches. Never really dumpster dived or panhandled so my experiences were limited.
>>
>>895809

What city were you homeless in if you dont mind me asking?
>>
>>895820
Small town. Never lived in a city.
>>
>>895772
Shoulda been on the comfy train long ago

Going with basically no gear is fun, but having a thermarest you can sleep on gravel with is GOAT
>>
File: wild-alleyway.jpg (76KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
wild-alleyway.jpg
76KB, 550x413px
>>895784
San Diego, LA, certain parts of Florida. Those are all pretty densely populated though and rain can strike any time.

LA is probably what you're looking for.

>>895809
>>895821
What you described happens to a lot of people, I'm curious if your experience helped you decide what you wanted to do in life and if you're still working a poverty tier job to avoid going back that situation? It'd be nice if young adults, 17-25 or so, had specific hostels and networks in place so that they didn't have to instantly go get a job or go right into college, or be forced to live in shelters or with their aging parents in a dying community.

The AT hike, which so many college students go on during break or between graduation and their career, should be available to them before they commit to a life or career. By the time the kids get out and go on an adult adventure they've already "decided" who they're going to be, making the adventure just another scheduled event on a timeline that has an itinerary dictating how the adventure must end in 2 weeks, or 6 months, or whatever the date is. Life is very different when you can actually just sit down and watch the day go by without worrying about school, or work, or bills, or getting back to those things.
>>
>>895809
That sounds like dog shit anon, fuck. Its too bad you didnt know how great it could be.
>>
I've been on a gutterpunk/ ooogle music kick lately. Reminds me of simpler/rowdier times in my life.
>blackbird raum
>railyard ghosts
>jesse stewart
I know this isn't /mu/ but anyone got recommendations along these lines?

p.s. Do most travelers listen to this kind of stuff or is a poseur thing?
>>
>>896092

>That sounds like dog shit anon, fuck. Its too bad you didnt know how great it could be.

You sound like a normie trying to convince hobos to get off the street
>>
>>896142
I think he was saying the other's experience was rather normie tier, usually normies are scared of falling further or really branching out from their comfort zone. By the sound of it, he was focused on getting himself out of "socially unacceptable amounts of poverty" and into "socially acceptable amounts of poverty"

I wonder what job he's working, if he's learning a trade or taking classes on the side. If that anon lost his job, would he end up living in his car/shelters again trying to find a new poverty tier job to allow him to "relax"?
>>
>>896148

>usually normies are scared of falling further

Are non normies not scared of falling in status, comfort or life satisfaction?
>>
>>896157
Status? No. We don't give afuck abut status.
Comfort? Somewhat. But when you can get by on basic/minimal comforts you don't have far to fall.
Life Satisfaction: This is hard to answer, but since a lot of us find satisfaction in new experiences falling out of your comfort zone is often essential to life satisfaction.
>>
>>896093
You might like Days n Daze.
Their best song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nluD9ot8s2w
>>
File: rsz_img_20160605_000330.jpg (209KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160605_000330.jpg
209KB, 1328x747px
>Are non normies not scared of falling in status, comfort or life satisfaction?
You gotta understand that homelessness does not automatically turn you into some crackhead shaking his change cup in peoples faces. Living like this opens the entire world to you, many people dont get it and end up spending 4 years living out of homeless shelters and their cars for no damn reason. This life is only misery if you make it that way, you have every chance and opportunity. Living in box life you do not have that, you are a slave to your situation.

>status
This is a completely irrelevant made up idea. If you care about status, you have progress to make.

>comfort
Homeless life is the comfiest ive ever experienced by far. Ive been homeless and traveling for 5 years. Started with less than nothing. On the street i have paid off my debt, paid my bills, i bought a school bus to live in, maximum comfort family.

>life satisfaction
Easily the most satisfying lifestyle in the US. I get everything i want for free, dont have to work, suffer, or worry about shitty people. I choose where i want to be, what i want to be doing and who i want to be around. I make more money living this life than any of my hometown friends make now, and some of them have been working the same jobs for 5+ years. I spend my time /out/ while even the upper class works year round for two week vacations. I reject the idea of working your life away just so you can sit in an rv at the state park when youre 70. I use my youth and my life how i want, and there is nothing more satisfying than that.
>>
>>896093
None of those are gutter but blackbird raum are definitely oogles. The genre you are talking about is folk punk. You should try Profane Sass and the Cadillac Grainer String Band.
I play this shit for a living busking on the street. In my opinion you are a poser if you love this music and the message, but choose your apartment and job over it consistently. The whole point is to break out of your bullshit routine and try something completely new while swallowing your ego and fear. Punk rock went from the clubs to the squats and finally to the road. If you like that stuff you should listen to Morning Glory, Choking Victim, LoC, INDK, and No Cash to see the evolution into the traveling folk punk/thrashgrass music you hear today. There is a reason why we push this lifestyle. Quit your job, sell all your shit and start riding freight trains. Do it faggot.
>>
>>896258
I've been listening to folk punk for years now. Seriously want to throw everything away, but I also think I'll starve to death within a week of travelling
>>
>>893613
I don't, because they both died a while ago.

But I talk to my sister pretty regularly, and visit her once or twice a year.

Keeping in touch with people is really easy these days. Burner phones are cheap. There's lots of WiFi, libraries have computers.

Most people complain about Facebook, but when you move around all the time it's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends.
>>
>>896262
Dude food is not even close to an issue for real? If that is all thats holding you back fucking go out right now do the damn thing.
>>
>>896262
Even if you don't want to dumpster dive, acquiring food is not hard.
>>
>>896239
thnkx for the replys guys. If anyone has more folkpunk shit they wanna throw up here I'm down for more.
>>896258
do you have any vids/recordings of your music up? I was in NOLA this past summer and the busking was insanely good.

Anyone got anything similar to the bluegrass/oldtime style here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8g4oNmiXk
>>
File: 1475711397957.gif (1MB, 281x272px) Image search: [Google]
1475711397957.gif
1MB, 281x272px
>>896275

How does one acquire food then?
>>
>>896393
Short list
>food stamps
>bum feeds
>food banks
>fly a sign
>trash cans
>white boxes (peoples leftovers)
>restraunts
>foraging
>fishing
>small game
>steal it
And maybe my favorite option that combines with white boxes and flying a sign
>ask people for it
>>
I'd like to travel around North America living out of my truck for a couple months. Any tips or suggestions? I have the appropriate /out/ gear and I'll have some money saved up. Where are the best types of places to park and sleep for up to a couple weeks at a time? I know parks, parking lots, roadsides, etc are fine for a night or two.
>>
>>896393
Well personally I buy it. Dollar stores are a greatly underappreciated source of calories.
But when money is tight I hit up the local food bank.
Food stamps are an option, I guess, but I've never used them.
>>
>>896511
National Forest and BLM land, you can camp in the same spot for up to two weeks (ish, it's not like someone comes by and checks every day. As long as you're not making a mess and causing trouble you won't draw attention to yourself)

In cities and towns you're not going to find any places where you can park that long. You'll need to move every few days or so at least.
>>
>>896511
You are going to have to bounce around town to sleep in your car the same place for more than a couple nights. Truck stops dont give a fuck however. Also if you can leave your car somewhere and stealth camp you can do that forever. Dont stay at a walmart more than one night at a time, they leave a funny printed note under your windshield wiper. Even if youre passed out in the driver seat with the window down funny enough. Ive never been woken up by anyone while sleeping innacar, only other thing ever happened was a cop left me a note in the middle of the night saying i cant have my bus parked on the street. It is easy to get away with parking in different residentials overnight, esp suburbs where everyone is asleep by 10. When it comes down to it, dont stress. Just park somewhere and sleep, there isnt really shit to worry about unless you decide you need to go sleep in the hood or some stupid shit. Avoid places where you see home bums, they will come bother you and many times you will have to get confrontational to make them fuck off. They are harmless but very fucking annoying. Dont take more shit than you need, i know it is tempting but seriously strip it down to what you can carry on you or at least what you can fit in the trunk. This way you wont have to worry about your car getting broken into while youre away, and you can carry everything you need if you have to. Dont leave your windows down at night if youre somewhere with mosquitos in the summer just deal with the shitty heat. Dont leave food trash in the car and you wont have to worry about flies or gnats or anything like that.. Dont be afraid to leave your vehicle, dont miss out on a good time just because youre worried about the car. It can really feel like youre tethered to it and this can limit the experience greatly if you let it.
>>
>>896526
Having the vehicle will make them make you move. If youre on foot innaforest you can stay forever provided you hiked in a ways from the road. If you leave your car in the same parking lot and it doesnt move for two weeks they will come find your ass, even if you run into town and park in a different spot when you come back. Even the most remote fs roads get ranger traffic.
>>
>>893138
I doubt that qualifies as getting your shit together.
>>
>>896542
>parking lot
>National Forest and BLM land
>parking LOT

Parking lots are for trailheads and developed campgrounds, if you're dispersed camping with a vehicle you find a side road with spots to pull off and camp there. I've personally gone up to and slightly over three weeks with my car on NF land because I was on side/access roads, out of the way and not drawing attention to myself.
>>
>>896051
>Life is very different when you can actually just sit down and watch the day go by without worrying about school, or work, or bills, or getting back to those things.

I wonder how that feels anon, it sure sounds nice.
>>
>>892397
Never answered this, it was pretty boring. Was about to smoke a big blunt in Washington state one night innacar at the truck stop, amber lamps pulls up behind me and the emts get out so i chilled. Ended up giving them my nice flashlight to see through the tinting on this old dudes windows. Whole back of his pickup truck was full of 211 cans, seemed like an ok guy never heard him talk or saw more of him than when he bought his 6 pack every night. He was dead under his blankets in the extended cab part of his pickup. Weird part was the emts didnt do shit except break into the truck and told his son the dude was dead just like this, "Well, he's dead." then they gave me my flashlight back n took off. Sheriff showed up, i stopped paying attention, smoked and went to sleep. His truck was still there in the morning, no one even cleaned up the glass that the emts broke.
>>
>>896241
how can you be making more than normies with jobs?
>>
>>896545
I have lived in the CDA national forest out of my car for over a month, stayed in forests in well over 15 states. Telling someone they will never get fucked with as long as they "dont draw attention to themselves" isnt gonna accomplish shit except eventually letting them meet the rangers or get a 30 dollar ticket stuck to the car window if they cant find em. Im not saying the world will end if they stay too long.

And my bad, i should have said if you leave your car in any spot with dirt, grass or rocks covering the ground. I guess the part about ranger traffic on every fs road wasnt clear enough.
>>
>>896548
Busking, spanging, flying, selling weed, sitting around random places doing nothing even. I have made over $600 in one night more than a handful of times. A $200-400 weekend is commonplace busking.
>>
>>896548
Not him, but it's about net vs. gross.

"Normies" with jobs also have more expenses, rent or mortgages in particular. Cellphone plans, cable bills, etc. Then there's all the stuff they buy/finance. Flat screen TVs, major appliances, furniture, toys, clothes, blu rays.

It's pretty eye opening how much money you need to get by when you don't fill your life with stuff.

And even if you aren't homeless, think about how much money you could save up if you lived a less material intensive lifestyle.
>>
>>896551
Having no expenses is tits. I am glad to see the couple of people whove posted in these threads living innavehicle with their jobs because i know they are stacking it up. Many people, especially at the lower end, spend 75% or more of what they earn on rent and bills alone. I have bills, but i can pay them in one day out of the month. Thats the kicker. I dont mean to sound like im stacking up cash out here, i mostly get what i need then fuck off and i am glad to be in murica where i can do that.
>>
>>896551
Yeah I know what you mean by people filling their life with stuff. Thank God I'm very much a minimalist, I don't even have a tv nor enjoy doing things like shopping for clothes.

I spend the little money I get on nice food and sadly working very little to waste my time on this website instead. I sadly have some major credit card debt and school loans (18k total)

Well Gob bless anon, I'm glad you're enjoying life. I hope I can find a balance between your lifestyle and a bit of being comfy too, if you know what I mean ( taking showers, sleeping well, buying food/water, eating out)
>>
>>896374
>vids/recordings
I do but youd probably never find them. I may post a vocaroo or something itt. I have started a band and im in the process of getting everyone synched up, once that happens i will make some busking vids for jewtube, probably in the next couple of weeks as long as there are still some nice days.
>>
>>896553
Why do you like eating out so much that it is a big part of your comfort and expense?
>>
>>896552
I'm a seasonal/roaming dirtbag and it's pretty awesome being able to work for a few months and save up enough money that I can then fuck off and do what I want for a season. Shit, I even started a retirement account.

My old normie friends are like "man, I hope I can afford to take a week off this year" and I'm like "see ya, fuckers. I'mma go to Costa Rica for two months!"
>>
>>896557 #
The only old normie friends i have that ever made it out of my hometown are 4 other traveling kids. I put 3 of them on the road. I know people who have pissed away the last 10 years working basic bitch jobs just to sit around in fucking Kansas with nothing to show for it except an xbox, a nice tv and some weed if theyre lucky. The worst part of it is that that's the story everywhere you go. Fuckin madness.
>>
File: IMG_1918.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1918.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>896555
Literally one of the few things I enjoy doing being that I am in a boring and lonely life. Specially since I quit all drugs almost two years ago.

I went to AZ just a couple of days ago and rode a horse near the Grand Canyon. I was somewhat/out/ and it was so great. I feel like life here in the city has very little purpose for an outcast of society like myself.

How are you guys posting while being homeless right now?
>>
>>896553
Look into seasonal resort work. You make OK to bretty gud money, get to travel to cool places and a lot of resorts will provide room and board either cheap or free.

Example, today I accepted a maintenance job at a hot springs resort North of Fairbanks, AK. I'm getting $12 an hour, a single occupancy room, there squares a day and free access to leisure facilities. Also I get to add geothermal heating and high-pressure plumbing to my job skillz.
>>
File: rsz_img_20161027_134032.jpg (1MB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161027_134032.jpg
1MB, 1494x2656px
>>896561
Im on my cell phone.

Well, i eat out a lot but not like you. Id be the dirty guy with a guitar and a dog hanging outside the restraunt asking you for your leftovers. I love eating that way, it is always a pick me up eating nice food. Especially when you get to sample a fuckload of different things, or when someone hands you a $30 burger. Ive had nice restraunts feed me and everyone im with at menu prices that would have to exceed $150. Stuff like that can happen every single night too, just gotta go where the food is. I love my white boxes.

Why not say fuck your debt and expenses and go live /out/ for real? Its not scary, let your fellow channers help you ruin your life anon cmon.
>>
>>896562
Will do, thanks for the advice anon. Don't know much about AK but I'm sure it's nice /out/ there.
>>
>>896562
You are alaskabro i see, does that mean you dont have to worry about leaving the state for winter?
>>
>>896561
I bought a cheap tablet and there's WiFi all over the place.

I'm not a total Luddite, I do admit that having a portable media device is a justifiable little luxury for both entertainment and practical purposes.

Actually I think it's kind of cool that I live in an age where I can be a wandering vagrant and still watch movies and e-mail my friends and family.
>>
>>896563
I'll start by becoming more of a sc/out/ to begin with, and see where it takes me from there. As I'm a newfag on this board and this lifestyle I'm a bit of a pussy. My AZ experience was truly wonderful, I don't want to keep wasting time on 4chan. If I'm meant to be lonely I'd rather be camping and enjoying nature.

And sorry I thought AK was Arkansas. AZ is so beautiful, no doubt.
>>
>>896565
I'm not a fulltime Alaskabro yet, I've done a few summers, but this will be my first winter.

I'm actually in Utah right now, visiting my sister.

I think I'm going "move" to Alaska fulltime. I.E. Alaska driver's license, p.o. box, etc. but still spend a lot of time seasonally dirtbagging both inside and outside Alaska.
>>
>>896567
Alaska**
>>
File: IMG_20161024_133301.jpg (1MB, 2472x1869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_133301.jpg
1MB, 2472x1869px
>>896567
Well dont be afraid. I didnt know shit about traveling when i started. Just finally said fuck it, quit my job and went down to the interstate with my thumb out. Best decision i ever made. Even if you dont take the plunge, dont be afraid of going /out/ and dont listen to the fearmongering shit that gets posted around this board.

Why are you lonely, are you like a huge piece of shit or something?
>>
>>896567
Seasonally dirtbagging is actually when I feel the least lonely. I'm constantly meeting interesting people and friendships get forged quickly because everybody knows your time together is limited so they cut the bullshit.

It's an oddly small world, too. Sometimes you're sure you'll never see someone again and then a few months down the line you randomly cross paths somewhere.

The reason I landed the hot springs gig was because I visited it a few months ago and found out that a friend of mine from a ski lodge gig a few winters back was working there so I had a foot in the door.
>>
>>896568
Ahh. I dont like Utah except for Moab and the mountains east of SLC. One of my worst runs was south from CDA ID to El Paso TX through Utah. i say worst but it really wasnt too bad, SLC sucked and puts a stain on that first half of the trip even though everything else went okay. And SLC wasnt even that bad i just fucking hate mosquitos, especially when they cover the ceiling of your car so much you can barely tell its grey and not black because you left a window cracked while sleeping at the target and get woken up by sprinklers to notice the mosquito hell youve parked in. At the same time though i went out and made 100 bucks in an hour and some dude gave me a couple quarters and told me not to spend them on drugs so even that turned out well.
>>
>>896570
I'm actually not. Since we're talking about homelessness I actually helped out/gave shelter to this cool homeless white guy who I met in Berkeley, and we're still really good friends even though he went back home.

https://youtu.be/gN9ivbfxfGA

People have been mean to me, was bullied etc and have a low self esteem/insecure.
also
>tfw no gf
>>896571
I know, it's a crazy world, I believe it. I am planning on going to a hot spring either this or next Sunday. I must admit thinking about spending a winter in Alaska sounds tough but good luck.
>>
>>896578
I'm gonna be popping vitamin d supplements like candy.
>>
File: rsz_img_20160605_092512.jpg (150KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160605_092512.jpg
150KB, 1328x747px
>>896578
Well if you ever feel like pulling the trigger i can show you everything youd ever need to know, and even get you those showers and fancy food you like so much. Let the homeless help YOU out anon.

Even if you just wanna chat or end up with questions down the line you can hit me up at outinnaforest@gmail
Im dead serious too for the record, you ever want a way out you let me know faggot.
>>
>>896580
Gotcha senpai, thanks a lot.
>>
This seems like it would be a lot easier in the US where you can move around with the seasons and everywhere speaks the language.

What to do in the UK? It's cold here over the winter and nowhere to go.
>>
>>896627
Come to the states
>>
>>896051
I never wanted to be homeless. I lived with my Great-Grandmother and took care of her while she had cancer. After she passed away basically nobody else let me stay with them. My Grandma gave me like $5,500. I bought a car and moved out of state. Basically found temp agency jobs while living in shelters and my car. Eventually found a room for rent off Craigslist after a few years that I could afford. Stayed there for about 6 months. Got a decent factory job making $22/hour. I had no friends or anything. I dropped out of high school at 16 and got my GED. My Great-Grandma let me live with her.

>>896092
There's millions of homeless people who have no choice, and now there's millennials my age doing it on purpose because it's somehow "great"?
>>
>>896680
Lets not have the argument where you just cant understand that people could love their lives even though you hated your experience. Im tired of that one. Yes, we do it for free. Yes, we love it. Does that hurt your butt? Millions of addicts and mentally ill people are homeless because they have no choice? Ill give you that as far as the crazy ones, but you wanna sit there and pretend like addicts dont make up the bulk of the homeless and then tell me they have no choice? Please. Ill tell you what ive been telling everyone who posts some shit story like that in one of these threads, you did it wrong, you could have had fun, instead you treated it like a basic bitch normie would and clawed your way out through shelters and your family. Yes, you could have loved it like we do. No, we dont care that you didnt. To each his own. Dont come around telling happy people off because your miserable ass got fucked on. There are serious pros to our lifestyle, it is too bad you never ran into someone who couldve shown you.
>>
>>896696
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>896696
>Homlessness is the only way to be happy and all homeless are happy
>>
>>896721
>said no one
>>
>>896716
Im a street neet anon and this my containment thread
>>
>>896668
How? I can only get a 2 month visa. Wouldn't wanna get deported.
>>
>>896762
I know of a guy who came over, met a trainhopper, burned his passport, got face tattoos and hes been riding freight for the last 3 years. You may have a tougher time if any of the immigration laws get more strict i suppose. What do you need to do to get a longer pass? You could see a lot in two months too if you get in with the right people. May help you get a feel for doing it there.
>>
>>896770
I've always dreamed of living in the states just for the range of stuff to see. I have no Idea how I could get a longer visa, but I want to live this life long term not for just 2 months. It's getting cold in the UK now, suffering a bit this evening.
>>
>>896776
How much would it cost to get you here for two months though? That is enough time to learn how to do it there, even with the cold. It is definitely possible but i can see why you dont want to just rough it on the street there and figure it out as you go. A lot of being able to survive on the street with nothing is being able to talk to people and it helps immensly to have someone there telling you what to do. This can really make the difference of loving the life or hating it. I know kids here that have spent years in europe, even the scandinavian cold ass places just bumming around. The best way to do it is just to get out there and start doing it, but like i said i see why you dont want to do that in the cold.
>>
>>896784
With a vehicle it could be possible, but on foot it would be so hard to survive the winters outdoors. In the states you can just head south till it gets warm.
>>
File: froggy.jpg (67KB, 600x195px) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
67KB, 600x195px
>>896547
welp, that sounds like how my uncle died. in someones elses rundown trailer, no heat in colorado winter, surrounded by malt liquor containers. Brain aneurysm. Addiction is a shitty thing.

I wonder who is supposed to clean that shit up? Here in Baltimore there was an upset a few months ago because a murder scene was never cleaned up after the investigation and bodies had been carted off. Just blood and a shot up bus stop and a bunch of poor people having to step over it to catch a ride into town.
>>
>>896554
dope. Definitely post in here when you do. There's a definite need for more of this on the net
>>
>>896784
Would cost me a couple of grand GBP, so about 3500 petrodollas.
>>
>>896241
Is this yours? More pics of your van / bus?
>>
File: rsz_1img_20160409_124704.jpg (171KB, 898x1177px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1img_20160409_124704.jpg
171KB, 898x1177px
>>896807
I wrote out a whole big response to this about crazy drunk people then accidentally hit a fuckin ad when i tried to scroll. Suffice to say alcohol can be a terrible thing.

>>896810
Shit man, you could do a whole van up to live in for that, complete with wood stove for the winter.

>>896891
It is mine.

>pre nice bed pic related
>>
>>896239
srsly this fucking album is GOAT
>>
File: 1442753012907.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1442753012907.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>>892091
How do you get a gf if you're homeless?
>>
File: pence.png (208KB, 405x438px) Image search: [Google]
pence.png
208KB, 405x438px
>>898120
Vagabond girls are all over the west. All you have to do is go to the national rainbow gathering. You will get pussy.
>>
Whelp, I figured out why homeless thread replies are always tl;dr.

Fucking wordy, outawork, lonely, free wifi seeking, attention whoring bastards!
>>
>>898245
thank you for sharing.
>>
>>898245
Attention whoring kek
>>
>>898245
I pay for my wifi rip
>>
>>898242
Rancid, std filled pussy. Sounds great. You haven't lived unless you've had gonorrhea.
>>
>>898629
>being this much of an arrogant pussy hating faggit
>>
>>898633
>being this content with picking up dread laden skanks with B.O. so bad it would gag a maggot off of a rotting corpse.

Oh wait you're a bum so your expectations in life are low to begin with.
>>
>>898638
Oh wait, you have no fucking clue what youre talking about. Imagine that.
>>
File: Basho.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Basho.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>898643
ah, the time honored 4chan tradition of arguing with strangers over the internet over nothing. Son you took the bait, and the only thing you gotta do is let go.
>>
>>898657
Bitch please. I am not arguing anything, you are
>>
>>897289
Do you have insurance and registration on that short bus? If so, how do you swing that with no address?
>>
>>898679
I do, i have it registered to my buddy's house. I pay 20 a month for insurance
>>
File: 167.jpg (18KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
167.jpg
18KB, 300x100px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>898629
>>898633
>>898638
>>898643
>>898657
>>898663

REEEEEEEEET REEEEEEEEEEEEEET !
>>
>>896696
+1 for u anonkun
>>
Tell me about People's Park. How long do most people live there? Is there a stable community?
>>
>>898687
Have you ever been to a BLM Long Term Visitor Area, or is that too normie? Anyone know what they are like?
>>
>>898706
All i can think of is black lives maters what is blm
>>
>>898722
Bumper sticker says: black lives splatter.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-21-13-54-59.png (903KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-21-13-54-59.png
903KB, 1080x1920px
>>896550
>.
Living the same lifestyle bro. Have been since Jan 14th.
High school friends being kind enough to let me stay with him for a couple of weeks.
But back into town tonight to "earn" some £. Need some more books.
You should really check out this book bro.
People are extra generous as well when they see you're actively improving your life
>>
>>898722
Bureau of Land Management

>>897289
Any new pics of bus? You keep posting the same five or six pics every thread.
>>
>>896627
I'm doing it in Cardiff and have been since January bro. Although I did spend most of the year in homeless hostiles. Not a waste as experience and knowledge gained but not again unless an indoor space is a must for that period of time.

All in all though your character will thank you.
>>
>>896550
What's spanging bro?
>>
>>899293
> sucking cock
>>
>>899293
Being a lazy loser
>>
File: rsz_img_20161016_192947.jpg (418KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161016_192947.jpg
418KB, 1328x747px
>>898706
Nah, i hang out deep in the national forests.

>>899288
But anon i already have financial freedom

>>899289
I dont have any recent pics, my phone camera shit on me on the way out of the northwest a few weeks ago.

>>899293
Its mostly just slang for panhandling. Id write out all the different subcategories but i dont have time right now.
>>
Due to reasons I'm going to be living out of a van soon. How many watts of solar panels would I need to charge a phone, a laptop, run a 12v fridge, an electric hot plate, and a fan? Roughly. I'm looking at 4x 100w fir about $600. Would that be enough?
>>
>>899293
Not that anon but it's panhandling. Spanging is short for spare changing.
>>
>>899543
The fridge is what will be a problem. For the other stuff you can make 4-6 battery bank and just add an extra alternator to charge it while you drive.

Fuck that fridge for real anon.
>>
Boy the "spanging" filthy losers were out in force today! Drove by couples, singles even a mixed race couple with an infant.

Dingitno sprang from me.

I however got two dinners; 1/2 portions at the first one, skipped eating at the second one (coffee only).

They're all prolly holed up in their nice cozy cement culverts by now.

Nice life choices.
>>
>>899684
You are so angry your gibberish is showing
>>
>>899693
>angry
??

More like grateful. I lead a blessed life.

Plenty of bounty to share with loved ones.

I am under no obligation to share with anyone I choose not to. If others give, then blessings to them. Suckers that they are, it is their choice to make.

No anger at all.
>>
>>899543
>>899590
Seconding ditch the fridge. And the hot plate. Too much power draw. You can actually eat pretty well without a fridge, you just need to change your shopping habits.

Get a propane stove and make sure you've got the windows open when you cook, or go to a park/picnic area and cook outside.

https://theboatgalley.com/refrigeration/

This site has good info on storing food without a fridge, granted it's for boat liveaboards but the same principles apply.
>>
>>899684
Yeah, yeah. Nobody likes home bums anon. Not even the homeless itt.
>>
>>899714
>home bums

>implying people who PAY rent or couch surf will purposely dress like losers on a day of giving thanks to squeeze change from guilt ridden whities to make upwards of $50-$80 burgerbux by doing nothing but standing in the cold holding a tattered cardboard sign for dramatic effect

I thought so. That's why I CHOOSE to let others choose to be duped.

>thanksgiving and christmas earn top dupe/guilt bux
>>
>>892408
Diogenes, the first hobo
>>
>>893138
So, you'll get your shit together for becoming homeless? That would seem to be an oxymoron
>>
>>896263
>libraries have computers.
with a library card for which you need a id or utility bill.
>>
>>896443
I'm afraid I couldn't do it because I still have a little self respect
>>
>>899723
>nine will get you five a classically educated person has overcome homelessness.
>>
>>899590
>>899702
I should have specified it's a portable fridge freezer specially made to run off car batteries. Whynter fm-45g. It says it runs at 5 amps at 12v but I didn't pay attention in middle school science so I don't know if 400w of panels with 4 or 6 batteries is enough.
>>
>>899728
>i cant feed myself i have self respect
>>
>>899736
Itll draw too much, you could probably do it if you had a battery bank you kept charged. You wont be able to keep it running off solar alone. Look at gas generators too.
>>
>>899721
You dont pay any attention do you?

2/10 shitpost anon
>>
>>899738
Forgot to add, you could probably do it off 2 or 3 batteries just hooked through your already existing electrical system. May have to beef up your alternator if its small but you could get a nice one for 2, 250 refurbished
>>
>>899725
Source?
>>
>>899739
Shitpost nothing. You are an unproductive leech on the anal wart of society.

You contribute nothing and will die same.

Only to be reborn and do it again as a useless loser.
>>
>>899736
Still ditch it. RV-style appliances like that are designed to run off batteries for the short period where Roger & Edna are driving between RV sites with electrical hookups. They're not meant to run on battery banks long term without a generator or engine time to keep it charged. Unless you can afford to buy a set of solar panels that might cost more than your van.

Spend some time reading the blogs of intentional van dwellers, almost none of them have fridges. In fact mankind has survived for tens of thousands of years without electric fridges. You can as well.

Build your pantry around canned and dry goods.
When it comes to meat, buy fresh and eat fresh.
Remember that once something has been refrigerated it has to stay refrigerated.
If you absolutely must, get a small electric cooler instead of a full on fridge.
>>
>>899749
U wot? We all will you dumb faggot, my job, bills and rent payment dont mean shit in this world. Im going to die some day just like you, and just like whoever you thought you were replying to. What the fuck right do you have to say who was right in the end?

Shit post harder or gtfo we only take professionals itt
>>
>>899757
>professtional
>homeless
Shitpost harder.
>>
Any homeless anons want an extra jetboil for Christmas?

I just bought the flash but I might buy the minimo instead

You'd have to supply the fuel tho
>>
File: IMG_3509.jpg (2MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3509.jpg
2MB, 1600x1067px
This thread has me seeing the homeless life in a new light. I never saw the modern world as something in which a modern person could be both homeless and comfortable. In cities all you see are grubby, miserable people who are homeless, and sad, lonely, and depressed people who aren't. My idea of homelessness is that of furtive and aggressive people hassling people for money, for the most part. Even though I'm always open for conversation, especially if I have a couple minutes, I can always tell when someone's about to start asking for money. I spend my time making money, why would I give that time to someone who wants it for free, and who has more time than some homeless dude? I was homeless post-college for a couple months and I can see now that what I think about life is that it's defined by work. If you want to chill and live out of a bus, that's pretty cool, and even though it's not for me I see it can actually be respectable and positive.
>>
>>899798
correction, I was homeless for a few month post-undergrad and I was just bumming around couch surfing and living out of a boiler room for awhile. The only lower I could see myself going was to be full-on homeless, and the only thing that kept me going on was that I was joining the marines as an officer in what at the time was like half a year away.
>>
>>899798
>samefag
Wow. So projecting.
>>
File: IMG_20161016_125127.jpg (1MB, 1882x2494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_125127.jpg
1MB, 1882x2494px
>>899784
If no one else has use for it I do. outinnaforest@gmail is my email.

>>899798
The bus is pretty great. Though if i were to be stationary at this point i would be doing the same things to get by. I cant wrap my head around staying in one place too long. I love being /out/ and living my life all over the place. Most people dont have any idea of the traveler culture in the US, a big part of that is that we dont generally advertise which is why i like to answer questions on here. This is my only form of social media, i grew up on a pc and with totse long gone this is as close as i get to sharing my lifestyle with my fellow neets. There is a lot more to it than normies tend to realize, and if you do it right it can be very rewarding. Moreso than anything else i ever did before at least. This way if /out/ists are curious or in dire straights they have a place to get legitimate tips and most of the time i try to get em on my school bus to show em the ropes. I dont want anyone to be that miserable addict city bum, that is a fucked life to live and offers zero opportunity to better yourself. Traveling can open so many doors that people just dont see are even there until theyve taken the plunge.
>>
>>899819
looks like PNW, just moved to seattle and learning the area. haven't met many people here yet, but that doesn't make anyone a neet. would you say that you need to be neet to really enjoy your lifestyle? i'm pretty social, but can't see living out of a bus as something long-term sustainable. also, check out ken ilgunas' blog on living out of a van while at school, good times.
>>
>>899826
Yep its up northest of gold bar. Im just shitposting when i say neet, this life is something you have to want already to truly enjoy it. I have put 8 people on the road who love it and havent gone back, but it isnt for everyone. Bus life is definitely long term sustainable, look at airstreamers and everyone who lives in rvs and works full time. Busking may not work forever but i am prepared to work when i need to. Cutting out bills by living innavehicle can be very lucrative.
>>
>>899829
see, I'm still and maybe always will be obsessed with business and trying to do something with myself, which requires a place, which requires the trappings of a modern life. van life just isn't for me, you have to play the part to have a stake in the game.
>>
>>899829
>gold bar
ha no fucking way. just moved into everett, probably drove past you over the weekend on the way to not being able to make a fire in the rain. Was thinking about getting a trailer years ago, girlfriend said she'd dump me if I did so I haven't thought about it since
>>
>>899830
Ever heard of digital nomads? People who work freelance professional jobs by telecommuting or physically moving from contract to contract. Finance, software, design, editing, consulting, etc.
>>
File: rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg (184KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg
184KB, 1328x747px
>>899830
Well sure, i suppose when i talk about it im not thinking the end goal to be super lavish. For someone who is trying to get a leg up from the bottom however, pocketing that 600-1000 bucks spent on rent every month can be a game changer. Most poor folks cant see any way out of their situations, especially kids from shit families with nothing going for them. Thats why its important for people to know every way they can help themselves. Clawing your way out of poverty with no tricks up your sleeve is a very big deal, there is a reason why almost no one succeeds at that. Spin your situation a bit differently however and you can make moves to directly impact your life positively immediately. Thats worth a lot, and can get a determined person who has nothing onto the same path that you are walking without having them waste years working dead end jobs saving for things they may not even want just to try and make it. I only advocate being a smelly bum long term if they love it.
>>
File: IMG_20161016_130625.jpg (1MB, 1740x2261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_130625.jpg
1MB, 1740x2261px
>>899834
>rain
I was there for all of october i think it was dry like 5 days all month. Had a great time though i fucking love me some washington state.
>>
>>899836
yeah, I've just always done the apartment thing and moved around in 2 year blocks. Thing is I want to start a small business and grow it, and lately I'm thinking that maybe it's not all bad getting rid of a lot of my stuff (already pretty minimal) and going full-bore nomad, living out of a trailer just isn't that glamorous and I'd need to learn the logistics of it, and living out of a boat is more of a hassle than romantic it seems.
>>
>>899842
Definitely don't live out of a boat, they have ridiculous maintenance costs over the long term.

A camper, trailer or van would be more practical. Hell, if you look at the founders of some of the most successful /out/ companies, most of them where bums and dirtbags living out of vans when they were just getting started.
>>
>>899842
>>899844
Also living in a camper isn't glamorous, but neither is starting and growing a business. You do what you gotta do.

I watched two of my friends start out bottling ginger beer in the back room of their shitty little apartment and grow it into a business with an industrial bottling facility, two storefronts and two bars. Was it glamorous? Fuck no, they took their first vacation in 6 years last spring.

Get all notions of glamour out of your mind.
>>
>>899848
don't misunderstand me, when I say living in a van isn't very glamorous, I mean that there's a social stigma attached to it, and it's rather negative. There's not a such a social stigma attached to hustling. That's what I do right now, and it's not for the glamor or the status of it, it's to make shit happen.

I know it's all window dressing, but I can't deny it affecting my perceptions.
>>
What kind of business do you want to start?
>>
>>899853
>hustling
Means different things to different people. Where i come from, hustling means selling drugs and getting over on people. Is that what youre talking about?
>>
>>899953
yeah, yeah you're right. When I say hustling, I don't mean con man stuff, like sharking and all. I mean taking what you know, making things happen for yourself, and following a purpose that you set. Samuel Zemurray was a hustler, for example.

>>899869
starting a small satellite business, still in early stages but it's got a emphasis on software and there are some composites opportunities I'm chasing down now. Current job at Boeing affords a lot of chances to get the inside scoop.

I guess the question is, does an apartment afford me greater or lesser opportunities and ability to do what I want, and if so, how. Money isn't the object, and if it's the only argument for leaving the apartment life, that's not quite sufficient.
>>
>>896241
I don't understand why you are so proud of yourself when you live the life of a loser who begs for change and is basically stealing all the time. You seem self aware and articulate, so I don't know how you haven't realized that while travelling is a beautiful lifestyle, its no longer beautiful of you are just leaching off people and being all smug about how you don't have to work. And youve been doing it for rive years. Fucking do something with your life, man.
>>
>>896241
>I get everything i want for free, dont have to work, suffer, or worry about shitty people
There's no free lunch.
>>
>>899967
>guy playing music on stage/outside for tips and eats out of the trash is stealing from everyone
Do something with my life huh.. Im curious what you think im doing now because it seems to me that even after all these threads youre clueless.

>>899968
There sure as fuck is anon
>>
Hello pals, soon to be homeless (tomorrow).
Will likely only last me a week.

I have been in homeless shelters before and to be honest, I'd rather be outside.
There's a large park close to me, would I be able to survive there with the following:
>Plenty of food
>Some cash ($10)
>No tent or sleeping bag

Temperature for my area has 43F/-2c as the lowest.
Rate my chances of being alright and tell me things I should try to get before hand.
>>
>>899955
If you have money and dont want to travel then there is no reason for you to be homeless. At that point it is more existential shit than circumstance. I do know people who have run businesses and handed them down to their children to wander around. If youre asking if i can convince you that my way of life is better i cant, everyone wants different things and the only thing that ought to matter is whether or not you can look back with no regrets at the end.

Well that and being in murrica where you can do whatever you want with your life.
>>
>>899977
Just get you a sleeping bag that will keep you warm and a cheap tarp to lie it on. If you find somewhere more secluded you could make a small fire at night. Dont sleep where other homeless have slept, its not cold enough for bugs to be dead. You could rough it without the bag but in the 40s at night id say sleep in the daytime so you can actually get rested without waking up cold. Even if its only for a week sleep is important.
>>
>>899981
Dont think I will be able to get a sleeping bag, best I have is a couple of blankets I can take.
I dont think I'll be able to light a fire without getting into problems. I do have a lot of winter clothes so I should be alright, in fairness I'm more afraid of creepy crawlies than anything else.
>>
>>899974
I was talking to the guy who brags about leeching $650 in one night off of peoples kindness when he's able to work a real job.
>>
>>899992
Wow sounds cool
>>
>>899987
Then dont worry, just stay out of sight my dude.

>>899992
Thats me you faggot, and ill say it every thread. You can make serious money playing music. You listen to music anon? Should the bands you like get a real job because theyre stealing from kind people who buy their records?

Even if you ask someone for money and they give it to you it isnt leeching or stealing at fucking all. You can get into morals if theyre drug addicts or some shit, but its still not theft.

You may call welfare leeching, even though even that isnt leeching and if you think so youre retarded, but i dont collect welfare. Why be so butthurt that other people are more generous than you? Not everyone has a stick up their ass and wont help people anon. Its like you think im punching grannies or some shit.
>>
I like these threads, you guys have an eye opening world view. I'm about to go vandweller route. Currently in the negative every month from rent, and after vandwelling I'll have a 45% savings rate minimum and get to eat food that isn't oatmeal or rice.

What do you guys think of digital nomads? They typically housedwell in temp rentals or airbnbs. But otherwise it's pretty neat. I'm more /out/ than /trv/ though. I got fantastic woods right here so why go across the ocean? But I end up using a lot of their resources to learn.

>>899838

Location of pic?

>>899977
>43F/-2c

43 F is not negative two C. Anyway you can die of exposure at that temp if your clothes are shitty. Get some cardboard, it works and it's free.

>>899798
>a modern person could be both homeless and comfortable

This. Technology and cheap goods like warm bedding and lightweight gear are a lifesaver. I was thinking about it, and a van is honestly way nicer than people's houses even a hundred years ago. People forget that fridges, showers, indoor plumbing are relatively recent inventions, and houses then weren't insulated worth shit. The modern world is pretty comfortable. What's a van but a bedroom on wheels?
>>
File: IMG_20161024_125723.jpg (448KB, 1564x1977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_125723.jpg
448KB, 1564x1977px
>>900012
That is the skykomish river near Index Washington. This is a picture of the BNSF bridge in Index.
>>
>>899979
thing is, I've done the travelling thing living out of my car, drove to panama and back, got a moto in wales and rode it around europe and north africa -- I never considered it 'homeless' even though that's what it was. I guess the appeal of the trailer / van living thing is in the existential aspect for me, and it's good to hear other ways of living. Maybe I'll transition away, who knows.
>>
>>900012
>digital nomads
I met a cartoonist living with his family in a two story diesel school bus towing a jeep. They were ex cultists, but the guy makes weird little web commercials and apparently makes enough doing that to live at national/state parks year round. Pretty sweet gig, their teenagers were weeaboos.
>>
>>900018

Thank you. Beautiful pics. It's on my list to visit.

>>900019

How are the roads/safety down south of the border? All the cartel talk is unsettling but I guess they have no reason to fuck with a dude living in his car. Stories or pics?

>>900020

Huh. Sounds like a nice lifestyle. Wish I could get a gig like that.
>>
File: IMG_9078-2.jpg (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9078-2.jpg
1MB, 1200x800px
>>900028
roads and safety depends on the area. Mexico is a lot bigger and more diverse than you think, and the farther south you go, the worse the roads. Guerrero is in the middle of a three way civil war. The neighboring state isn't bad at all. Things are very localized. Would it make sense to say the US is fucked because some hipsters in Portland are rioting? No, because what happens in Portland is so far from say San Diego that it might as well not be happening. It just comes down to knowing where not to be. For example, I was in Mazatlan when el chapo got captured, and yeah things were rowdy and if I were a hot blonde chick I'd have been in trouble. But if you're a confident dude with some street smarts, you're fine. I didn't go into el salvador for a reason. Living the expatriate life isn't for me, but you can make the dollar go a LONG way, even in tropical paradises like belize.

I've been taking pictures my entire life, traveling is no different. But where does traveling become homelessness -- is there a cut-off? Had no home for a couple years so I traveled, did that make me homeless?
>>
>>900103
Temporary homelessness still counts
>>
File: acc%3D1%3Bdoc%3D35.jpg (265KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
acc%3D1%3Bdoc%3D35.jpg
265KB, 1280x960px
>when the heaviest thing in the backpack is your feels
>>
What are some must have supplies as a homeless person?
>>
>>900404
Rip nips
>>
>>900409
Clothes, stuff to sleep with
>>
>>900411
like a teddy bear?
>>
>>900412
like your mom
>>
>>900412
Yea
>>
File: IMG_2344.jpg (33KB, 236x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2344.jpg
33KB, 236x319px
>>900415
i like your style
>>
Do you guys not have jobs?
I actually have a decent job and live in my truck.
Are you proud of not providing for yourselves and your family?
I love work because it keeps me from being cramped in my truck. I love long hours and weekends.
And idont pay rent or mortgage.money stacks up
>>
>>900728
I work seasonal jobs, so I move around a lot and have a couple months off each year between seasons.
>>
>>900735
What do you do with your months off without work? Drink all day?
>>
>>900738
I spend a lot of time /out/ camping, hiking and visiting friends and family.

Usually I'll figure out where my next gig is and plot a long road trip between A and B. This last time I met up with some friends and we did a hot springs tour before heading off to our next jobs.

I've got a really good paying gg in Alaska for the winter, so in the spring I might actually go overseas for a few weeks before my summer gig.
>>
>>900728
>i didnt read the thread but you guys are all irresponsible manchildren because i live in my truck and looooove to work
>>
>>900747
if you don't mind my asking, what's the good paying gig in Alaska? How does one go about getting a job (seasonal/permanent/whatever) in Alaska without travelling there? Not the same truck&work guy btw.
>>
>>900817
I'm going to work on the maintenance crew at Chena Hot Springs Resort about 60 miles North of Fairbanks. $15/hr plus my own room and a cafeteria.

As for getting a job in Alaska, you go on the internet to search for jobs in Alaska, apply for the ones you are interested in/qualified for and if you hear back set up a skype or phone interview.
>>
File: acc%3D1%3Bdoc%3D31.jpg (335KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
acc%3D1%3Bdoc%3D31.jpg
335KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>901270
You made it south?
>>
>>901270
nv?
>>
File: rsz_0428161740b_hdr.jpg (285KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_0428161740b_hdr.jpg
285KB, 747x1328px
>>
I was homeless for a month and half in southern UK a couple of years back. Was very close to suicide towards the end. I think homelessness is a different animal in the States.
>>
>>901365
It is for sure
>>
File: DSC00737.jpg (473KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00737.jpg
473KB, 1280x960px
>>901303
>>901313
Nah, old picture, Nevada ye

I'll be in Vegas around Christmas, on my way down to Arizona
>>
>>901365
It can be scary to be homeless in the States as well. If you're not mentally prepared for it, homelessness can be a very frightening and psychologically taxing experience.
>>
>>900853
The 3 hots and a cot make it a good deal. What qualified you to work as a maintenance guy?
>>
>>901677
I've got some background in building maintenance and a broad-if-not-deep array of practical skills but I'm also willing to learn and I have good references.

The whole place runs on geothermal water, which is not my strong suit but they're willing to teach me and I'm willing to learn.

I had initially applied for a different job but the interview drifted towards the maintenance position.
>>
>>901692
what position did you originally apply for
>>
>>901768
Grounds crew, snow shoveler basically.
>>
Yo!
I'm really excited to be travelling from Cardiff to Madeira in Europe. If anyone's interested in following my journey let me know yeah
>>
>>892408
>Are you happy(different from FEELING happy)?
Not homeless but could you elaborate this?
>>
I've been homeless before but now that I have a little more money/stuff I'm still not happy.

I was healthier and had a sense of purpose but I wasn't happier when I was homeless.

I just feel like selling most of my things, giving any sentimental stuff to family and just start walking.
>>
>>899508
Absolute financial freedom then
>>
>>901949
What's your plan? I've thought about going to Madeira before. Have you been there?
>>
File: 1465094848046.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465094848046.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Looking for vanbro from my other thread

>How did you get the van/save up to buy it?
>How did you decorate it?
>Where do you travel?
>Do you think art could pay for gas and clothes or should I learn an instrument as well?
>>
>>902720
Oh shit nevermind I just found your posts
>>
>>902692
What do you mean by this? Being a millionaire or something?
>>
>>902720
>How did you get the van/save up to buy it?
The bus was only 500 bucks. I had the money on hand when it was offered to me.

>Where do you travel?
Everywhere. Ive been in every state besides hawaii and alaska.

>Do you think art could pay for gas and clothes or should I learn an instrument as well?
Art can pay for a lot, but if youre just doing art you will either need to panhandle or get used to going very slow. If youre not used to talking to people you need to be. Learning some musical shit will help immensly, id recommend the mandolin. About 60 bucks for a cheap one, very easy to learn and you can jam with anyone you meet. The best thing you can do for yourself innavehicle is buy a 5 gallon gas jug to sit next to you as you jam/art it up. That way you can ask for gas on the down low, people that are interested will figure it out and help while the rest ignore you. If you are opposed to flying signs and panhandling you will have a tough, or at least very slow, time of things. Remember that most normies are going to think youre a piece of shit no matter what you do while living onnaroad so dont let your ego hold you back. Also dont take the shitposting youll see around here to heart, no one says shit like that to you in real life.
>>
File: DSC00601.jpg (579KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00601.jpg
579KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>902786
Post your pants fgt
>>
File: IMG_20161129_152201318.jpg (461KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161129_152201318.jpg
461KB, 720x1280px
>>902790
I'm going to retire them
>>
File: IMG_20161129_152224971_HDR.jpg (551KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161129_152224971_HDR.jpg
551KB, 720x1280px
>>902790
>backside
Rip in pieces, pants
>>
>>902786
picked up the dog whilst homeless? or had it before homeless?
>>
>>903115
He stole it from good honest taxpaying yuppies
>>
>tfw I can always just be a vagrant if life doesn't work out
>>
>>903160
das it mayne
>>
File: acc%3D1%3Bdoc%3D5.jpg (358KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
acc%3D1%3Bdoc%3D5.jpg
358KB, 1024x768px
>>903115
While traveling
>>
I want to go live in a forest, in a tent/from my car. I am planning to purchase a lot of grain to eat. When I find somewhere I can stay semi permanently, I want to plant some weeds for harvesting as food.

I don't want to work or spend my life in my bedroom/suburbia. I just want to be a bum. I'd rather have my own land, i guess then it wouldn't count as homeless, but i can't afford it.
>>
If you had around 18 months experience innavehicle homebumming (working full time).... and $3000 to your name with no belongings..... how would you do it? Prefer vehicle because I'm chickenshit.
>>
>>903352
How would you do what? Travel? Make the 3 grand last as long as possible?
>>
>>903328
Do it faggot
>>
>>902970
Holy shit is that all leather? I bet you had some nasty swamp ass
>>
>>903454
Multiple layers of leather on carhartt

Usually wear Silk longjohns tho
>>
>>903494
What happens when it gets wet
>>
>>903513
I don't get wet often, when it rains I usally just stop what I'm doing and wait it out. Water runs off leather though, if you're not just sitting in the water. I don't know if I ever really got soaked in them but I wore them every day for over a year. There's probably over 5 layers on the crotch area.
>>
>>903425
Yeah rubber tramping
Also where in the country this time of year
>>
good night guys, hope you guys get where you're going. greetings from corpus christi Tx!
>>
>>903568
Well, unless you do some gas jugging you will burn through that 3k on gas way faster than you think. If you are already comfortable being in your car and finding places to sleep and shit then just go for it, pick a place you wanna check out and go check it out. Right now you could start in nola, go west on i10 through texas, nm and arizona, catch the gem festival in quartzite, go on to california and see slab city before it gets hot, go up the pacific coast of cali til you get to oregon, go to crater lake, spend some time innaforest in oregon then go up to washington, see the rainforest and the cascades, by that time spring may have rolled around in which case you just go wherever you feel like. You could catch the national rainbow gathering in oregon in july if that interests you at all, worth it to go check it out once. I personally dont go to nationals anymore but regional gatherings are usually a pretty great time and you can find them in any state while youre traveling. You could definitely hang out on the west coast all winter and not get bored.
>>
>>893066
>bed in a school bus
comfy

Do you ever plan to settle down and find a place to stay?
>>
>>904444
No, but i dont have any illusion that one day i will need to. I figure if i still have the bus i just need to buy some land.
>>
>>903949
I take it you deliver in that thing too? Hows truck life in texas?
>>
>>904607
Not bad man.

I'm actually riding around town giving my leftover pizzas to the bums tonight, gave away one to these two travellers but just fucked up on the last one. Offered it to some guy who was walking around and he said no. Turned out he wasn't homeless he was just walking. Kind of made me feel like a pretentious prick so I'm parked considering of i wanna keep doing this. Or just keep the pies

Pizza is good money though. Saving up for an upcoming project and rent is an unnecessary expense.

I'll reply right away if I'm awake and available actually, i get a notification when I get a (You)
>>
Let's be honest here, living in a vehicle isn't really homeless. You're basically living in a cheap, but small apartment
>>
>>904672
Not to mention its illegal in most states, and if you get caught you will be hassled by cops or even arrested.
>>
>>904678
+1 up vote man
>>
>>904680
No need for upvotes, your (you) is reward enough :^)
>>
>>904678
you've never been arrested for sleeping in your car have you?
>>
[spoiler]tfw no car[/spoiler]
>>
>>904678
>bullshit for $400
>>
>>898701
tell me about peoples park. Why does it wear the mask?
>>
>>904629
used to deliver on bike, I'd take the scrap leftovers to the bar for a few free drinks. (keep the best pie or two for myself until next shift). I understand the fuck rent mentality, been thinking about trading my small car for a small truck to kick it next summer.

Any suggestions on what to look for/how to alter a truck for this purpose?
>>
>>904777
Tell me about People's Park, is it safe?
>>
File: IMG_1841.jpg (341KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.jpg
341KB, 960x1280px
>>904824
Is anywhere safe? :^)
>>
>>904834
Is the a communal sex toy?
>>
File: 567865.jpg (13KB, 261x179px) Image search: [Google]
567865.jpg
13KB, 261x179px
Hey /out/ im living in a storage container an eastern canadian winter this year.

anyone have any food recommendations? i have access to a coleman propane stove, and a fairly steady income.
i just need to pay off a lot of debt and i would like to eat healthy. canned and other processed food is driving me nuts.
>>
>>904859
Dope. Are you able to buy fresh stuff or do you want something still easily storable, just not basic bitch canned shit?
>>
>>904736
>The U.S. Supreme Court in 1972 struck down a Florida municipal vagrancy law for vagueness, and since then most jurisdictions have abolished their general vagrancy laws.
However, your city may have specific laws relating to "vehicle vagrancy," which may make it a criminal offense to live in your vehicle without a permanent residence, even if you have permission to park there.
For example, lawmakers in upscale Palo Alto, California, are attempting to curb vehicle-dwellers in their city with a new ordinance that would make sleeping in cars a citable offense and would rely on citizen tips for enforcement, reports the San Francisco Examiner.
>>
>>904859
Meat - buy fresh, eat fresh. Cured meat is also an option, proper old world cured meats can last outside a fridge if properly packaged and stored.

Produce - most produce can last up to a week with no refrigeration if store properly. Although produce that has been previously chilled will not last as long. Potatoes and onions store great in a paper sack in a cool dry place. Lots of other produce stores longer if you hang it in a basket.

Dry goods muthafucka - beans, rice, lentils, pasta, oatmeal etc.

Dairy - shelf stable milk is a thing. Or go powdered. Hard cheeses also store well without a fridge.

Eggs - get farm eggs if you can, they last longer than grocery store eggs because they haven't had their natural antimicrobial coating washed off.

This site has a lot of helpful information on food storage with no or minimal refrigeration.

https://theboatgalley.com/storage/
>>
Alright guys need some solid dick from you experienced vagabonds.

National Guard veteran here, and haven't been able to find a civilian job yet, and my unit kicked me out for missing too many BA's. In the event I lose my apartment unit, I plan on throwing away all these useless army uniforms and shit.
If I end up losing my car as well, I won't be able to carry around all that stuff any way.
Its getting pretty cold now, but its not too bad since I live in Alabama.
Any veterans here that dealt with being homeless?
>>
>>904873
I can assure you that unless youre homebumming and staying in the same places every night no law enforcement will ever fuck with you, no matter what you can pull up about the legality. Laws about this stuff in cities are for gentrification, if you dont look like a piece of shit home bum you will never be fined or arrested. The worst things like this ive ever had happen to me in all my time innacar were a $30 license plate ticket that i didnt have to pay because the cop didnt realize other states tags dont always have to be one in front one in back, and a sticky note telling me i couldnt park my bus on the street in a residential neighborhood. As long as you keep moving, you are fine. Even within the same city, as long as you switch spots nightly you will never get hassled. Especially if you have a sneaky vehicle.

In fact, the people who will bother you most while living innacar innacity are the home bums and tweakers rather than the police.
>>
>>904859
>>904875
Also got gud at planning meals. Like sit down, figure out what you're going to eat each day for a week, how much leftovers you will have and how tobuse them, and draw up a shopping list. This will keep you from over-buying and wasting food/money.
>>
>>904878
I have met a ton of veteran homeless. Mostly young guys. I tend to not trust any of the old ones that claim it unless its very obvious. I took my marine combat vet buddy on a month long rubber tramp trip to slab city, he loved every part of it. A couple others stand out, met a 29 year old iraq vet with such bad ptsd hed flinch when the cd changed a song. Said it made him useless in box life because he couldnt hold down a job, but he had his retirement and disability so he uses it to hitch hike and camp innamountains around the country. Met a salty old train rider that got shot 5 times in desert storm, he hops trains even with his colostomy bag and two bum legs on account of getting shot in them too many times. Met an afghanistan vet just this last summer who got out, sold all his shit and started hitch hiking with his dog 3 months before i met him.
Tldr there are lots of vets out here, and not the stereotypical "homeless veteran anything helps god bless" kind.
>>
>>904863
i can buy fresh, thats what im trying now, i just borrow power from an outlet a short walk away and make soup with boiled vegetables by using an immersion blender.

I was mainly eating frozen stir fry mixes or rice mixed with canned soups.
\. I also bought meatballs in marinara sauce and made subs once or twice with some green peppers and onions i supplemented.
>>
>>904993
Leave a little room in your heart for canned goods, just move away from canned soups/meals and more towards canned/jarred ingredients (tomatoes/sauce, corn, peppers, garbanzos, etc)
>>
File: 1475126136654.png (3MB, 1361x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1475126136654.png
3MB, 1361x1021px
What do you recommend for a vehicle? Van, truck, bus? I remember seeing a guide once for a cheap van living config

How do you pay for gas?
>>
>>905026
Vans offer a good mix of space and economy, but they are hard to work on by yourself (cramped engine bays, inaccessible parts).

Trucks offer a lot more options for things like manual transmission and 4wd, and definitely easier to work on. They offer the least amount of space, but you can pick from variety of toppers/shells so long as it fits you truck bed and is sealed well. Also you can't access the cab from the living area without a sliding window.

Busses offer the most space for your buck, but they can be hard to work on by yourself and can be pretty inconspicuous in certain areas.
>>
>>905038
Sorry, buses can be pretty CONSPICUOUS in certain places.
>>
File: DSC00746.jpg (490KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00746.jpg
490KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>905050
Only normies think this matters
>>
File: rainbowshitter01[1].jpg (200KB, 1062x783px) Image search: [Google]
rainbowshitter01[1].jpg
200KB, 1062x783px
this post is shit
>>
>>905308
Ayyy
>>
File: IMG_2618.jpg (464KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2618.jpg
464KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>905366
Where do you stick your dick in it?
>>
File: IMG_2257.jpg (442KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2257.jpg
442KB, 1280x960px
>>905371
>not sticking the whole thing inside yourself
What, are you gay or something?
>>
>>905026
Short bus and van are going to be similar in cost, the extra room in the bus is very much worth it. People tend to worry most about being seen. Its like everyone wants to be a secret ninja or something, being conspicuous does not matter at all unless you have crippling anxiety or some shit. Once youve done it for a couple weeks you will never worry about that again. The thing that sucks most about living innavehicle is the space constraints. You gotta give yourself room to move around if youre gonna be living in it for any long period of time. Another thing is you get normie points for having the bus versus a van, people treat you differently and you tend to have an easier time. I wouldnt get bigger than a short bus because then you have to worry about parking restrictions. When it comes down to it you should give yourself every advantage, the bus just offers much more than the van.
>>
>>905386
Hmmmmmm
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (364KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
364KB, 1280x960px
>>905371
>>905386

I've gotten inside my bag a few times
>camping near Nederland outside boulder Colorado
>leave sleeping bag & a few other things at camp, hitch into Boulder
>starts to rain late hard in the afternoon
>walk out to hitch spot
>rain starts pouring super hard right as I reach hitch, no spot to stay out of rain
>Walk up road a little and dip into woods for tree cover and a smoke
>as I'm smoking under a big tree that's barely keeping rain off me three guys who are camping at the same camp I am walk by on the road soaking wet in the rain with less gear than I have between all three
>they stop and we smoke momentarily
>they continue walking and trying to hitch
>dark as fuck, raining is off and on
>decide fuck hitching at night inna rain
>climb up hills leading into mountains above road
>find decent trees
>pull lower half into backpack's largest compartment (~60l at the time)
>hold shitty hoody over head for extra protection
>chill till early morning playing Roms
(I know I told this story here)
>bonus
>get up before light and scramble down hill in rain, get more wet than previous while walking through tall grass
>chill in park gazebo with homebums sleeping/hanging nearby till light comes
>walk out to road, picked up by highschool kid going to school in Nederland
>smokes bowl on the way up there
>dropped off in Nederland
>kids who were at my camp got a ride for all three of them like an hour later after we left, soaked as fuck
>>
>>905401
Hope you get sick and die next time.
>>
>>905404
Wew laddie
Want to talk about your feelings? :^)
>>
>19
>about to be homeless
>what do
>>
>>905472
Cont.
500 cash is all I have. What would be the best purchases with that money
>>
>>905473
Get a part time job. Take as many hours as you can. Work your ass off for 6 months while living with your parents or something. Save every dollar. Catalogue your current gear and build assist packing list of essentials you might need.

Apply for a working holiday visa abroad somewhere. Spend assist year bumming around on your money, camping along the way and finding odd jobs here and there. Then before the visa expires, head on to the next country if you have enough money left. Or head back home with a lot more experience in life.

Make a solid plan to travel somewhere, then do your research. That'll help convince your parents to let you stay with them for 6 months. Also, I recommend asking in local gas stations or hotels for work, since they hire inexperienced workers.

Good luck kiddo.
>>
>>905404
go back to your safe space amigo
you seem upset
>>
>>905482
I don't know why my phone autocorrects "a" to "assist", but for some reason it does.
>>
>>905484
at least it doesn't autocorrect to "assfist."
>>
>>905484
>>905492
One time my old roommate/buddy left his iPhone on the coffee table while he was out so I changed the settings so that "yes" autocorrected to "fuck"
>>
>>905509
Absolute monster
>>
>>905509
lel
>>
>>905509
5[_]|o321337
>>
>>905555
Quads confirm my monster status, but it was a bit of payback. He had previously gotten his hands on my phone and reset everything to Portuguese.
>>
I'm replacing my car in the spring and I'm weighing the idea of getting a big Detroit Dad Wagon. MPG will suck, but big enough to sleep in, roof rack for a cargo box, parts are dirt cheap and it'll be comfy for long drives.
>>
File: Ford_LTD_Country_Squire-1.jpg (311KB, 1508x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ford_LTD_Country_Squire-1.jpg
311KB, 1508x700px
>>905614
Pic related.
>>
>>905615
>>905614
Smart choice
Look out for a Subaru impreza too
>>
>>905619
Too small, I'm a big guy (for you).

Also subies don't break down often, but when they do it'll take you to the cleaners. Dad wagon will have cheaper parts and easier self-maintenance.
>>
>>905625
Older ones aren't too bad, early 90s or so. If you're a big guy tho forget about it
>>
File: IMG_2510.jpg (306KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2510.jpg
306KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: IMG_1810.jpg (403KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1810.jpg
403KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>907004
I can feel the body bugs from here
>>
File: IMG_2661.jpg (407KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2661.jpg
407KB, 1280x960px
>>907148
>>
>>894537
Not him, but in SoCal, they have security guards patrolling the place past closing that won't let anyone sleep there. They'll just knock on your window and suggest you move on to the nearby Petsmart; slept there several times without a problem.

I also slept in Vons parking lots, at the base of a mountain, and in a Flying J parking lot.

I just shit in the cleanest restrooms I can find. Starbucks scores high marks there, but Flying J's shower toilets are the cleanest. Feels like I'm showering at a house, save for the shitty radio music playing.
>>
File: smug.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>have $100,000 saved up
>Sort of want to be homeless now

I can't stand the wageslave lifestyle. Getting up, working, then sleeping just doesn't appeal to me anymore.
>>
>>907383
Fuck thats a huge snail
>>
>>907509
Whaaaat no way, you mean a boring life of nothing seems shitty now?

Wait wait wait

You want to do something fun with your life?

Haha fag, youre a piece of shit welfare queen leech pick up your trash take a bath get a better job and contribute instead of stealing you subhuman filth
Who would ever trade in their comfy life to go smoke meth under a city overpass? Trash like you are the reason america needs to be made great again. Thank god i voted trump so he can put all you lazy good for nothing addicts into work camps where you can pay society back for all your years of being a parasite. Seriously who would ever want to be homeless? These guys are lying, i bet that isnt even his bus. Theyre miserable just like you will be because living outside is fucking stupid and only for poorfags who drink mouthwash and huff gas. Why would you ever do that to yourself
>>
>>907919
why are you in this thread?
>>
File: IMG_1625.jpg (437KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1625.jpg
437KB, 1280x960px
>>907919
>>908064
>>
>>896566
How/When do you charge it?
>>
How is Key West?
>>
>>908183
If you like beaches that smell like rotten eggs and delicious conch fritters then go for it
>>
bumping from oblivion
>>
>>908098
That is god tier decor
>>
>>908098
>skumfuccboi
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.