[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi i want to come /out/ to my parents but i dont know how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: brokeback-mountain-1024-1.jpg (274KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
brokeback-mountain-1024-1.jpg
274KB, 1024x768px
hi i want to come /out/ to my parents but i dont know how to go about it. any advice?
>>
>>>/k/
>>
>>889257
go here anon >>>>>/pol/
>>
Just kys if you have any decency. Trust me they already know but can't admit that they fucked you up this bad.
>>
File: IMG_4161.jpg (24KB, 178x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4161.jpg
24KB, 178x320px
>>889257
99% of the time gay men have at least one red flag that everyone sees. No matter how much you've tried to hide it they probably already know.

Now take this faggot shit to /lgbt/ where it belongs.
>>
>>889257
>>>/adv/
>>>/lgbt/

Don't bother us with this shit.
>>
>>889257
Kek

Unless you're serious. In which case this is terrible.
>>
>>889257
I'd probably just say "Got a second? Okay, so... I'm gay." No sense trying to set things up and all that, treat it like a bandaid, just rip it off. Whats the worst that happens? They disown you and cut you out of the will? Oh well, you don't have to pay for their nursing home then.

But really, >>889312 is probably right. Even if they don't know for sure, you probably had some, lets call them... warning signs... so they might be surprised but not shocked.
>>
>>889257
This is the right thread for you:
>>887480

If you start doing lawn work with electric equipment, you won't have to say a word to your parents.
>>
>>889257
HA! Hahahahahaha
Why are people me giving you credit for this splendid joke?
>complete with brokeback mountain pic
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.