[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electric leaf blower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6270.jpg (42KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6270.jpg
42KB, 1000x1000px
I'm looking for a good cordless electric blower that I can use for leaves and dusting (job site) I figure someone here could help this one is a 56 volt 110mph 530cfm blower is that good or is there something better also blower thread?
>>
>>887480
>electric
Sigh...

Electric lawn tool use is the leading cause of yeast infections for males age 18 to 65.
>>
>>887480

If you're looking to do some really hard-core blowing, you should try asking on /soc/. They're the real experts around here.
>>
>>887480
OP try >>>/diy/. Also, as someone who sold lawn care products many years ago I would not generally recommend an electric, especially a cordless. Cordless is good for clearing off the porch and patio and maybe sawdust in the garage, corded electric is good for de-leafing the flower bed, walkways, and the pool deck, and gas is for everything else.

I mean, only you know what size job you need to tackle but running the battery out on that thing before you're done dusting or whatever and it's gotta charge for hours. If you can't use a corded one because it's a job site buy a cheep gas one. They can be had for under $100.

Do you have any pics or better descriptions of the job at hand?
>>
>>887480

I'm pretty sure that's a giant fire steel.
Are you sure you have the correct image?
>>
why not just get a 2 stroke?? or is mixing oil and petrol too hard for you OP
>>
File: rake.png (3KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
rake.png
3KB, 263x192px
>>887480
>>
>>887499
Get used to it nigger, it's the future.
I can't wait for the electric revolution. It's nice and quiet and I CAN FUCKING SLEEP IN
>>
File: IMG_0793.jpg (103KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0793.jpg
103KB, 800x554px
>>888962
Get better windows or stop being a bum and wake up before 1pm. You can cut my balls off before I will mow a lawn with an electric mower.

I'm runnin straight pipes on all muh lawn machines for dat muscle sound.
>>
Get a 2-stroke if you want to do some work.

None of the electric ones are worth a damn, battery or corded. They're all shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.