[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 45

File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Didnt see one

Anyone with experience innawoods with a kukri? Do they work as a single tool option?

I'm talking real kukris not shitty machetes shaped like kukris

Pic related is 10mm thick spine
>heavy enough for axe type woodwork
>can be used as a draw knife
>not as unweidly as an ax

Yes/no?
>>
>>879367

>do they work?

yes

>as a single tool option?
yes, as long as you bring a second knife.

What most people forget, is that a kukri is supposed to come with a kards - a small "companion" knife for doing all the stuff a kukri will have problems with.

You can chop with a kukri, and process food with it (no intricate carvings, but still), but if you want to make small notches (like a pot holder, or tent stake), you should use a smaller knife - that's why kukris have them, though most commercial ones have a shitty karda at best.
>>
Practise a lot with it and You will be amazed how much can be done with it...I can do everything round my camp with my CS GK Plus.
>>
What is a good way to fight lantana?
A friend of mine owns 100 acres in south east QLD, Aus, with part of the forest on it and it's full of lantana. As far as we can tell there's no government subsidies to help buy roundup or anyting, we've taken a lot out around a camp area but it just creates a fence around the forest. It's not really too leafy for chemicals to work anyway, plus it's hot right now so snakes.

Anyway, any tips or advice would be awesome. Don't have a picture of it unfortunately. Just imagine a forest and lantana in it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-12-25-23.png (263KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-12-25-23.png
263KB, 320x480px
>>879416
> mfw her name is lantana
>>
>>879420
Damn, I wish that lantana was the cause of my problems.
>>
>>879367
>heavy enough for axe type woodwork
Yes but as a single tool option, my hatchet outperforms my kukri on hard woods, one of the major differences is shock load on your hand, axes just have next to none.
>can be used as a draw knife
Yep, without a doubt, great for removing small branches off a bigger log and debarking.
>not as unweidly as an ax
IMHO, I don't find axes unwieldy, unless you're referring to attempting to use them for cutting rather than chopping tasks.

I enjoy my kukri and alternate between that and my hatchet when I hunt/camp but given the choice of one for wood processing, the nod definitely goes to a hatchet/axe.
>>
>>879420

Rip (not her, the photographer - ohlopkov on deviantart iirc)
>>
>>879367
There is no one size fits all "blade".

Find something you like. Make sure it is very well made and then keep using it. With familiarity you well be able to do most the tasks you want to with it. But no matter what there well always be a better tool for most of the jobs.
>>
File: km#.jpg (199KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
km#.jpg
199KB, 400x400px
>>879367
>kukri?
>>
File: IMG_20161020_173702.jpg (869KB, 2204x2133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_173702.jpg
869KB, 2204x2133px
What tree is this leaf from?
>>
>>879537
Just look around, it's probably a few feet from where you were standing.
>>
>>879537
Thats a weed
>>
>>879537

Silver maple
>>
>>879537
dude weed
>>
>>879537
420 famalamadingdong
>>
Is this the proper board for a surfing general? The only others I could think of are /asp/ or /n/.
Would it just be a conversation between 3 people?
>>
>>879962
Most likely, but i would assume this is indeed the correct board
>>
>>879367

>too heavy to act as a machete for bushwhacking

>heavier than a hatchet with worse blade geometry

>garbage ceremonial ricasso

>recurve is a pain to sharpen

DESU I like big knives for choppers but uneven blade wear REALLY bugs me, and I'd rather have a 3'' face on an axe to maintain than 12''+ on a khukri.

BTW I DO use a khukri, but switching out to 1/2lb hatchet at next chance.

The only advantages over an axe I can see are,

>long enough to baton

>cheap enough to abuse (I got mine for 30 bucks in Kathmandu)
>>
>>880222
A half pound hatchet isn't going to be as effective as you think.
>>
Found this snugpak travelpak1 for $59.99

Is this worth the price and is it worth a damn? Also I've read it's the smallest so would it still fit a 6'3" guy?
>>
>>880268
For processing kindling it'll be fine (and used in conjunction with my folding bowsaw). I'm not felling and bucking trees here.
>>
What are 3 essential items for living in the high mountains over the winter besides sleep kit and warm clothes?
>>
>>880912
Fire
Shelter
Water/Food

Same priorities as anywhere dude.
>>
I found a 95%intact loon skull on my last solo trip. Is hydrogen peroxide the right stuff to use for bleaching? There's no flesh left on it and only minor dirt on the outside although I can't quite see into the brain cavity.
>>
>>881435
Yes, 75% peroxide and 25% hot water, don't leave it for too long. Check it every hour or so.
>>
File: Tom-Brown-Tracker-2.jpg (43KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Brown-Tracker-2.jpg
43KB, 650x488px
what is up with this fucking knife? why was it made? anyone got any experience with one? it looks stupid to me someone pill me
>>
I know some of you are in the army as well, and I may be overlooking something obvious, but for weekends in the barracks where starting a campfire and going to the chow hall aren't an option - how can I heat water for a pour over cup of coffee?

I was thinking of stuffing small hotplate (dunno how small they get) in my bag and switching over to a metal canteen, but it's always better to run it past your combat companions, someone might have a better idea
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
Should I get one of these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UDAP-BAP-Back-Attack-Pack-Bear-Protection-Spray-Backpack-Attachment-Orange/351435087330
>>
>>882038
Its a gimmick, a regular can of bear spray on your hip is alot better
>>
>>881856
Essentially, a journalist back in the 1980s asked Brown "what is the perfect survival knife" and Tom came up with this. The design (a version made by Dave Beck) was featured in The Hunted (2003), where Brown was a technical consultant (at that point Tops started making the design at Brown's behest).

The TBT is a perfect representation of 1980s and 1990s survival knife design - 1/4'' thick, multi purpose blade (it's more a hatchet masquerading as a knife than anything else).

It works, if that's what you want to know - i've used mine as a knife/hatchet, a shovel, a hammer, and pot holder (among other things) - it's basically #yolo: the knife. It's also heavier than anything you'd normally carry (excluding a large kukri). Dustin Feher used a similar knife (beck wsk) on the first season of alone (which sorta makes sense if you are limited to a certain number of items), and that's about it.
>>
File: image.png (1008KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1008KB, 1920x1090px
Any of you guys carry long rifles to national forests and or trails?

I've never been hiking or camping and a group of friends and I are planing to go on a 2 night trip by the beginning of December. We'll be hiking the Florida trails and maybe go into a national forest.

The thought of being unarmed or just armed with a pistol for that time and at night is a bit concerning. I do know hunting season will be going on so I'll wear some blaze orange so i don't get shot by rednecks.

Any help is appreciated
>>
>>882932
If it's hunting season and you have a rifle while in a national forest they will assume you are poaching. If something is far enough away that you can't hit it with a pistol, then it isn't a threat to you and you should leave it alone
>>
>I'm talking real kukris
You're "real" Kukri is actually a tourist Kukri.
>>
>>879416
Can I go hunting there if I remove a whole lot of lantana?
>>
>>882932
>The thought of being unarmed or just armed with a pistol for that time and at night is a bit concerning.

You don't even need pistols let alone long guns...FFS stay inside and play ARMA or something you chicken shit. The real world is way too hard for you.
>>
>>879962
It's not WWE so def not /asp/
>>
>>883017
Since when is being prepared for a worst case is a bad thing? Ever seen pictures, video or heard audio of people being mauled by animals? I'm sure they wish they had some thing to fend them off then.
>>
>>882992
Not quite.

The term "tourist kukri" refers to cheaply made, semi-mass produced garbage sold to tourists on markets in india and nepal.

There are several companies (most notably himalayan imports, and tora blades) that employ experienced kamis that make blades for export. Tora blades in particular are based on WWI, and WWII regimental kukris used by the Gurkha Rifles.

In this sense, "real" kukri means one that is properly balanced and has the functionality exhobited by actual kukris used in Nepal, not just something that looks more or less like a kukri.
>>
>>879367

>>879378
this exactly, I love mine but I stuck a good neck knife onto the sheath in place of the karda they traditionally come with, with that you have a great kit, and it sort of works as a one tool option, cause the small knife takes no extra effort to have on there.
>>
File: tmp_3523-1471745368140-29651760.jpg (885KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3523-1471745368140-29651760.jpg
885KB, 933x1400px
>>
There was a mice problem in my house and I treated it by cleaning up and laying traps, didn't help any.

The skittering got more intense as time went on, it is now incessant. They live in the floors and walls of our split level, probably very easy to access from some dime sized hole outside.

There was just a very aggressive chewing and digging noise that woke me up, the lights are now on and shining at the spot where the noise was coming from, what are short term solutions that will let me sleep?

They're right above my bed, man
>>
>>884800
Step up to poison.

Buy a mousing cat.
>>
>>884800
Drill a hole in your neighbours wall and place some food in there
>>
>>883199
>Not quite.
Real Kukri's don't have a 10mm spine, the usually have an 8mm spine to save weight. Also the people that live in the Himalayas have smaller hands than westerners and the tourist Kukri's account for that by having a larger handle. You have a tourist Kukri. It's the same thing as going into a tourist shop in Kentucky and getting a "real Bowie knife".
>>
>>884826
I got temporary peace by buying an oil warmer and mint oil, no noise, even at 2am.

And I got the poison, hoo boi I can't wait to smell rat corpse
>>
>>884847
Put snakes in your walls and floor
>>
>>884916
I thought about that. A constrictor snake with a string on him, introduced from the outside of the house and let loose for a week.

At this point fuck these mice, if they could quietly reside in the floors and maybe nibble on some leftovers every now and then at night OK, but I can't sleep and that makes me angry enough to sick poison snakes on you.
>>
>>879537
Canada
>>
>>884800
You better quit "fucking around" and get rid of them. Lot of house fires are caused by the little shits chewing on wires. Get a cat. Female cats are good mousers. Limit her food so she's hungry/ My cat kills chipmunks and small squirrels for fun. Local shelter, something with claws since a lot of people declaw cats front paws.
>>
>>884916
Black rat snakes are common. Weird option to me. Get a cat. EL GATO to all you illegals.
>>
>>884968
The mice will congregate in places without predators. The smell of one alone will reduce the number of them
>>
>>884966
I do have a mouser but she likes to go outside at night, probably getting her fill of mouse blood in the nearby farms, she's little to no help.

I'm sure if she saw one she'd wreck it, but they're not coming out while the cat is home.
>>
My merino socks arrived today and I wore them for the first time. My feet were near-wet and clammy all day, they're very slippery when just walking around in the house, is this what 100% merino is supposed to be like?
>>
Learned landnav Inna army but I'm a mechanic, don't use it much.

There must be some way to teach yourself, any definitive guides that anon has had success with?
>>
>>880651
>Found this snugpak travelpak1 for $59.99
>Is this worth the price and is it worth a damn? Also I've read it's the smallest so would it still fit a 6'3" guy?
If you're 6'3" I don't think you'll fit inside that little stuff sack. stuff sacks are meant to fit sleeping bags and such, not people
>>
>>885104
how are you planning to wear them? the best sock system is very thin wicking socks inside a pair of warm wool socks. if your boots are big enough for this it's wonderful
>>
>>885389
>planning
>boots
>sock system
I just put them on my feet, and I'm a city person so no boots for me, but thanks for the advice
>>
>>885383
I compress really well.

But I'm more interested about the sleeping bag inside it.
>>
I'm traveling to the US and want to do a bunch of hikes.
How do I even begin planning this? How much do I need to plan? There seem to be a million trails, how do I assemble them into an itinerary?
>>
>>879367
I've been using Kukris on all of my camping trips. They can clear brush and chop mid-sized to small logs in half with ease.

They also baton through logs quite easily. They can dig trenches too if needed. Hell, you can even cook something on it if your blade is wide enough.
I would take a Kukri into the woods over a hatchet any day of the week.
>>
>>879367
best multi tool for the UK (non locking blade and sub 3 inch blade) not interested in SAKs want something similar to a leatherman
>>
File: wheredoyouthinkweare.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthinkweare.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>887735
Get a leatherman.

Also,

>Not interested in SAKs
>>
>>887770
I can't seem to find any leathermans that aren't locking
also I own an SAK just looking for something else
>>
File: Screenshot_28.png (133KB, 608x636px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_28.png
133KB, 608x636px
im new to machetes and blades

what is the most i should be asking of my machete?

i dont know which ones are legit or ones that are actually cringe
>>
I need something to hide my food and trash in so I don't get my campsite swarmed by coons.

What's a good way to hide scent of food? What do you guys do with it at night?
>>
>>887958
Deer pussy nigga
Spray deer pussy
>>
File: 1248_16-Product-Catalog-Image.png (170KB, 621x189px) Image search: [Google]
1248_16-Product-Catalog-Image.png
170KB, 621x189px
>>887931

ka-bar makes generally cheap, but strong blades.

pretty easily modded as well. Stripped the paint off mine and got a wood handle, looks a lot better than the bullshit 'tacticool' look
>>
I'm from Illinois and am now living on my own. How do I prepare for a blizzard? Electric heat in my apartment.
HARD MODE: I have a cockatiel and would like to keep her alive as well.
>>
File: 1464737197675.webm (378KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464737197675.webm
378KB, 640x640px
Going snagging for Kokanee for the first time tomorrow. I currently have 6lb line on a medium rod. The friend I'm going with said I'd be fine, but should I up it to like 10lb to be safe?
>>
>>888045
Got a picture of your mod? That's an ugly knife but i think it could look pretty good
>>
>>888675
No gas heaters unless your windows are open
>>
about to splurge on a pair of gloves for winter
i live in a place that's mostly windy and moist

should i spring for gauntlets or stick with regular gloves?
I have dealt with wind snaking up my arms before, but i don't want to look autistic with a wool hat and scarf, trenchcoat and big ass gloves
>>
File: kabar kukri.jpg (75KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kabar kukri.jpg
75KB, 1024x1024px
is the kabar kukri any good? Looking for my first kukri, the kabar has good reviews on amazon but I'm not sure if faggotry is involved with said reviews.
>>
File: okc kukri.jpg (45KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
okc kukri.jpg
45KB, 1024x1024px
Ok I also have found the OKC Kukri is highly rated, Should I consider the OKC or the Kabar?

They are both about $50 on amazon
>>
>>888808
>>888840
theyre alright if you want a non-accurate kukri, they are much thinner than real kukris,

i assume they will get the job done.

have you seent the condor heavy duty kukri? it's pretty accurate and cheap-ish to boot with all the solidness of a condor
>>
>>888861
Well if I was looking for a real kukri then I would probably look over at Khukuri House/HI but I'm looking for something cheaper that would also be lighter for general hacking and related for /innawoods/

I have not seent the condor, is it heavier?
>>
File: Condor Heavy Duty Kukri.jpg (66KB, 735x520px) Image search: [Google]
Condor Heavy Duty Kukri.jpg
66KB, 735x520px
>>888864
just a bit. but its worth it imo

comes with a hella nice sheath\

good for chopping
>>
In regards to all the controversy; there's nothing wrong with shitting innariver. Animals do it all the time and we're animals.
>>
>>888872
Hmmm, this looks pretty nice, especially the sheath compared to the other two but I'm worried because it's a tad shorter. The OKC and Kabar are both about 11 inces in blade length where this one is 9 1/2?

Looks legit tho and the heft would make it a much better chopper for sure. Fucking desicions m8
>>
>>888892
Think of it like this,
A S T H E T I C
You could pry better with the condor IF need be
You can see the entire tang of the blade so you know there isnt any funny bussiness
You actually get a good ass sheath
It looks better(imo)
And i actually think its 10 inches, where did you read 9-1/2?
>>
>>888891
Yeah, you don't even have to wipe
>>
>>882091

If I'm looking to pick one up, who should I buy from? Does it matter? Different anon btw.
>>
>>883017

B-but I like ARMA.
>>
>>888929
Tops is the only one i know of,

make sure its the largest size because they make different sizes
>>
>>888904
I read it on an amazon review, is this the same knife that big guy uses on Alone?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 236x157px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 236x157px
>>889666
>666
MY MOTHERFUCKIN NIGGA WITNESSED

but fr tho idk what alone is but if its puc related then yes i do believe, they look identical to me
>>
>>888872
never used the kukri
but I have their Golok machete
I wouldn't trade it for anything !
Condor makes good blades
>>
>>889881
Only the best anon
>>
File: tt522-1024x686[1].jpg (193KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
tt522-1024x686[1].jpg
193KB, 1024x686px
>>887931
if you want a real machete tramontina make great ones that last forever
>>
>>889740
Ayyy I didn't even realize. Hail Satan my nig.
>>
>>888892
Have you made a choice yet friend? Im curious
>>
How decent of a gps is this? I'm not looking for anything fancy, just to have something other than my terrible phone for weekend backpacking and maybe some bicycle touring. It says it only has 6mb for downloading maps which doesn't seem like very much at all, and it's not clear if I can use open maps with it or only proprietary. Also unclear if it comes with the charger, if not how easy is it to find a replacement?
>>
>>890337
I think I'll be getting the Condor, even though it's smaller, I know it's going to get the job done. It's heavier and is 1075 vs 1085 on the Kabar. Since I'll be using it for chopping mostly, I figure the 1075 and added weight will be better for my purposes. Not to mention the sheath is much better.

Thanks!
>>
>>890185

I recommend the bolo rather than the plastic handle long john silver's sword. Unless you're clearing a fuckton of soft grass.
>>
>>890613
For $30 it doesn't look terrible, especially if you're new to the world of GPS.

Magellan's not bad, but Garmin's a lot more thought-out hardware and better supported by GPS users.

6MB is limiting - you'll have to do some pre-trip planning to load the appropriate maps into the unit. Finding compatible maps may be a challenge too.

"Charging cable" is probably irrelevant, since it looks like that unit uses 2xAA batteries. You will probably want a data cable (i'm guessing it'll be serial, so factor in another $20-30 for a USB-Serial adapter) to move maps and user data (waypoints/tracks/routes) into and out of the device. I'd start on ebay or amazon for that cable.

Personally I'd look around for a Garmin 60 or 76 series (Cx at the minimum - that adds a color screen and microUSB for map storage); the ones I've bought have been in the $100-150 range.
I think that by the time you've outfitted that $30 device, you'll probably be into it $60-70. For a little more money, you get a more modern and more capable receiver that has USB on-board, making everything easier.

I ride with a 76Cx.
>>
File: DSC01874_-L.jpg (143KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01874_-L.jpg
143KB, 800x600px
>>890728
>microUSB
meant microSD.

GPS has a mini-USB connector on it (digital-camera type connector, not phone-type connector).

A 4GB µSD card is *more* than enough for CityNav North America (US/Canada/Mexico streets, routable, with POI's) and US 24k topo. I backup track logs to the card, keep soft copies of the owners manual on there, bunch of other shit, and I think i'm still only around 3.5GB. I've got a 16GB in there now, it'll support modern-sized cards.
>>
File: toilet_god.jpg (179KB, 750x868px) Image search: [Google]
toilet_god.jpg
179KB, 750x868px
>>887772
found nine - https://www.heinnie.com/knives-and-tools/multi-tools/f/uk_friendly_carry/yes
>>
>>891166
Idk what he was lookin at, there are plenty of Leathermans without locking blades.

On another note, that pricing sucks. With exchange rates, you guys are paying like 30%-50% more on US prices. So basically like REI prices and when I think about it that way it isn't as terrible as some other countries. Aussies have it worse with their awful exchange rate and living in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>885582
Just pick one and start walking.
>>
>>890728
Not that anon, but how long can you reasonably expect the batteries on these things to last?
>>
>>891166
DESIGNATED
>>
What do you thinks about fire plow? seems easier to make and use than drill, all you need is board notched with fairly straight cut and lightly sharpened stick, forward-backward movements are easier to do than drilling with hands.
So... is fire drill a meme?
>>
>>891741
No, seriously. I managed to make smoke with shitty fire plow(I probably used the same wood for both the board and stick, so it sucks) while with fire drill I would need to find straight stick and carve a good hole in board (hard to do with handaxe).
>>
How long can you store water after you've purified it before it gets (possibly) contaminated again?
>>
>>891786
If done right you could possible expect 525,600 minutes maybe
>>
File: tmp_11373-BLA-1572175015.jpg (309KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11373-BLA-1572175015.jpg
309KB, 1200x1200px
Two part question here. Local backpacking outlet is running a pretty great sale on pic related, Deuter ACT Lite 50+10. I have only day hikes with a smaller Gregory pack, and I'm trying to get into multi-day backpacking trips. The capacity of this pack seems to suit me, and I've heard great things about the suspension + overall quality. Assuming I still like it after being fitted and weighted then walking around the store for a good while, does anyone have experience with this pack?

Also, this is a standalone store, so no seller extended warranty. I have heard that pack manufacturers will send you a loaner pack to use if yours fucks up, but that still seems like a hassle no matter where you are.

The alternative is to miss this sale and just buy the pack at REI so I'd be covered no matter where I am in the country if the pack horrendously fucks up. Thoughts?
>>
>>888891
>15 years old swimming in lake
>Family visiting folks everywhere
>Swim a little ways away from everyone
>Drop trunks bring knees up to chest
>Staying above water by treading water with arms and blasting copious amounts of ass
>Feels like a big turd
>No one noticed or suspected anything
>Immediately wonder why I did that

I still wonder what level of retardation came over me that day.
>>
is sailing /out? I have been lurking for quite a wile, and i see no sailing posts, and i think it is better suited here then on /n or whatever
>>
Does the ECWCS liner attach to the shell at all or do I have to wear them loosely?
>>
>>892218
I know there are a few boatfags that work on them on /n/
>>
I don't really browse /out/ so excuse me if it's been done to death, but:

Mora Garberg, yea or nay? I have a couple of the companion knives and I've been looking forward to upgrading to a more /out/ knife but I've held off because most things are 100$ and up, but I can get the Garberg for about 75$.

Worth it or is it not really that much of a substantial upgrade?
>>
>>879367

10mm thick? That's fucking retarded. If you need an axe, carry an axe.

You'd never see a Gurkha carrying that overbuilt nonsense.

Why do people think they have to pick one cutting tool to do every job with? And don't say weight. You lost that argument the second you showed up with a 10mm thick knife.

You know, a traditional Kukri is worn with 1-2 small knives as accessories, and it isn't as thick as a bloody leaf spring even if it's made from one.
>>
>>882091
If you can't sharpen it with river rocks, it's not a survival knife. And that piece of shit design is harder to sharpen on the flat before the belly than necessary. If that bit was straight it would be every bit as effective and 100% less fucking stupid

It's a stupid fucking design. For you and anyone else that's paid money for one all I can say is this: a fool and his money are easily parted.
>>
>>880651
Very late reply but I have one. I'm 6'2" and there's plenty of room so it would be fine for you in terms of length. I bought mine for a summer motorcycle trip in Yurop based on it's tiny pack size and reputable brand. It got two weeks of use and I don't think I had one good nights sleep. It's rated as a 'tropical' bag and they really aren't lying. Go for one of their warmer bags unless you intend to only use it somewhere really hot.
>>
>>892641
Thanks for responding, I'm looking at that one because that specific bag is being sold about 1000m from my house.
I'm also moving to Hawaii in May so it should be perfect
>>
>>891635
SHITTING
>>
>>892851
STREETS
>>
What are some thinnish winter gloves that have a decent gauntlet? Seems no matter how thick I bundle up I always get fucking snow on my wrists and up my sleeve

>hardmode
I don't like the feeling of the extra seams for those gaiters that just got on your palm and down the wrist, so i'd like a stand alone glove
>>
File: 20161108_125358.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161108_125358.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>892498

whoa there, caveman!

I wouldn't go overboard on the "river rocks" thing. It actually isn't more difficult to sharpen the tracker, than any number of recurve blades - you need rods and you're set.

IIRC, the whole point of having two edges, was that the secondary could be a different grind (Beck's version is a hollow grind unless I'm mistaken) and TOPS kinda goofed and made them both saber grind. If it was straight, it would look like a ping pong paddle.

To be honest, the design isnt terrible, just terribly redundant, which is why I always said it is a perfect representation of the 1980s idea that you can make a knife that is a combination of several large tools (that isn't a leatherman) that replaces all of them if need be.

Thing is - a simple knife will replace a lot of tools already. Thankfuly, the current consensus on what makes an ideal bushcraft knife is an approximately 4 inch blade, 1/8 inch thick, scandi grind, with a simple, comfortable handle, kind of like pic related.
>>
>>893134

If you can't sharpen it without special tools it's not a good choice for a "survival" knife. The funny thing being that "survival" knives are meme-tier to begin with.

That puts that overbuilt movie prop in the double stupid category imho.
>>
>>893192

if you find a river rock suitable for sharpening anything it's not likely to be flat (and you can sharpen the primary edge on that at least).

As a side note - that's one of the reasons Mark IV kukris were not very popular with the gurkhas - they were so well made and tempered, the gurkhas had trouble sharpening them with rocks.

Anyway - I dislike the term "survival knife", because survival is really not supposed to be an adjective. A survival knife is simply a bushcraft knife with the provision that it needs to be sturdy, because it might be the only tool you have.

It's not as stupid as some of the more bloodthirsty keyboard warriors make it out to be (because a knife will function as a knife, duh), but it's horribly redundant in more ways than one. I use mine exactly twice a year (as a glorified gardening tool), and the last time i did, I ended up needing stitches, but that's a different story altogether.
>>
Fuck is there any way to take the squeak out of the osprey mesh suspension?
>>
How warm are old military grade quilted cotton liners compared to cheap synthetic down?
>>
>>887772
leatherman juice series

work on your reading bro
>>
>>888904
aesthetic takes two 'e's, moron. If you're gonna S P E L L something out you should at least spell it out right
>>
>>893220

>A survival knife is simply a bushcraft knife with the provision that it needs to be sturdy, because it might be the only tool you have.

and able to sharpen, as a 'survival situation' is not a defined length of time.

(not that anon btw)

Imagine being in a long term survival situation with some super steel knife that you can't sharpen.
>>
>>893323

also one of the problems Mors encountered in his career. You definetely don't want a Rockstead as your "survival" knife.
>>
I know this is probably as stupid of a question as I am, but what items do you recommend for a winter weekend camp out? I was In the scouts as a kid but I was in one of those crappy troops where we never camped more than 10 yards from a trailer full of gear, and I have been in Arizona since I really got into backpack camping, visiting my home in Indiana this winter and an old friend from scouts wants to go bring me along on a short camping trip. so just thought id ask for some advice

tl;dr dumbfuck wants to camp in winter with just a backpack full of gear, what do?
>>
>>894692
Layers
Use wool
Good sleeping bag
Insulating ground mat to sleep on
Good thermal gear
Wool socks
That's a start, never camped in the cold.
Find gear threads, that will help.
>>
>>894718
alright thank you for answering! so far got an old camping mat from my scouting days, some mild weather sleeping bags, an old surplus wool blanket, and wool socks, will probably pick up a good coat and beanie b4 I go as well, I will head over to a gear thread now, thanks again!
>>
>>894730
See, you're not as ignorant as you think!
You'll do just fine. Maybe bring those chemical hand warmers too, just in case.
>>
>>894692
Minnesootan here, Camping in the winter isn't so hard, don'cha know. It's a little trickier to do it with stuff you can fit into a backpack, but not hard.

The basics are Layers, dry clothes to sleep in, and insulation under you. Follow those three tenants and you'll be snug as a bug in a rug playing dug-dug with a mug full of cocoa.

You really don't need a tent in winter, since there's no bugs to bother you. As long as you're out of the wind, it's easy to stay warm.

I bring a U-haul blanket, foam sleeping pad, sleeping bag, and a fleece beanie, and I stay plenty warm on even the coldest nights. If I'm in an open area, or if it gets windy, I can pull the blanket up and over like a tarp to block the wind.

Otherwise you can get one of those surplus 3-bag things to sleep in, but they're pretty expensive for what you get.
>>
>>895438
alright thanks! like I said, I've been winter camping but its always been with the scouts in tents, so I thought id ask, so far its been a big help, I think I'll stay plenty warm with what I've got, if its not too windy. thanks for giving advice!
>>
How do I find a good map for hiking trails online? I live in a great spot just don't exactly know where to go. I want something free and with parking, hard fore to find as of yet.
>>
File: IMAG0037.jpg (1009KB, 3264x1824px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0037.jpg
1009KB, 3264x1824px
Does storing your sleeping bag "compressed" so to speak lower how warm it's gonna keep you?
I heard it a while ago but is there any truth to it?
Forgive english, I'm european
>>
>>897241
Depends on material. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>897241
when you take it out its gotta expand to get full loft. if you store it compressed it takes longer. usually not much of a deal. if you have down though it'll wreck it stored compressed.

oh also if your gear was just used let it dry and air out when ya get home.
>>
Weird question, I know, but: I use one of those milsurp inflating sleeping pads, is there anything I can paint on the bottom/outside for insulation or something?

Or basically just to make it match my pack when rolled up, but it would be cool to have the paint serve a dual purpose, if possible. Or is spray paint the only option?

If i try something and mess it up I can always get another for 20$
>>
>>883070
because it keeps you focused on how things can go wrong and enjoy yourself less, fat ameritard
>>
>>895922
Where do you live?
>>
What are the best kind and brand of socks specific to using solely (as in: not for backpacking or anything else) for below-freezing sleeping conditions? Thermal socks?
>>
How do I >>>/out/ when Dutchfag
>>
>>899068
Scandinavian here, by the looks of it half your country comes here to go /out/ during the summer. Please, bring your own damn coffee. You fuckers always seem to be asking.
>>
>>899072
I want to out in my glorious nation. I don't want to get raped in Sweden.
>>
I live in SoCal, whats a good place to go camping and backpacking this weekend without too much snow? Willing to go as far as Yosemite
>>
Guys where the fuck would I go to look for reviews on OTC Medical gear?

Be it tape, gauze, liquid bandage and or Sutures etc?

I was splitting wood for my little fireplace with an axe given to me by a buddy.

And I chopped into my pointer finger like a jackass. I was quick not much blood, bleeding stopped after I applied a simple bandaid, but I've little segments of skin & nail that look like they didn't bond back together I'm worried about catching on something while I sleep or go about doing regular shit.

I need something better then a bandage, or tapped gauze to cover my damn finger
>>
File: maxresddfgefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresddfgefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>879367

They're functional, but very heavy. So I'm not a fan in terms of pack weight and swinging a big heavy thing often can make you tired fast. A good use for them would be breaking down a wood pile. A very bad use for them would be clearing a lot of tall grass.

I think most people get them from shops in Nepal(?). I have 3 or 4. My advice is that they can rust VERY easily.

I had one that got a little rusty, I did some rust removing, mistakenly rinsed off the cleaner under hot water (don't do this), and it was then re-rusting immediately before my eyes. So, if you get one, I'd put a patina on it and keep it oiled. Or at least keep it well oiled.
>>
Help me pick and justify a jet boil, /out/.

I'm thinking of the minimo, I pretty much just need to be able to pack something down and boil enough water for a few cups of coffee in a pour over drip system.

Can I use other pots with a jet boil tho? Like if I throw some noodles in a canteen?
>>
>>899676
Bought the jetboil flash, immediately wished I'd bought the minimo, then found the spare 1l cup you can buy that matches the one that comes with the minimo, I bought that too, not so upset anymore.

I'm sure the thing has been reviewed to death so I'm not gonna bother coming back to tell you all it works, but happy turkey day
>>
>>879416
How patient are you? I got paid to cut the shit out. Just a decent pair of loppers, squirty bottle with glypho and a saw for big bastards. Cut plant down, paint a ring around the outside of the stem/trunk with the glypho and call it done. It takes a while, but provided you do it right, it's 100% lethal and is hella rewarding when you're done with it. More mileage out of your chemical due to more efficient use, too.

or invest in goats
>>
Also, to be relevant.
Got one, makes life a bit easier cutting trails through the bush. It's no lightweight machete or hatchet, but it's almost as effective while doing both jobs.
>>
Is it acceptable to wear a paracord bracelet on the daily?
>>
I have an MSR Pocket Rocket that I use to fry up an egg for lunch, is there a decent vessel to use to boil water for tea? Or should I just buy a stainless pan big enough for my water?

I have a large van so size and weight isn't a major consideration.
>>
Hello. I am going to my first winter hike with a sleepover. I temperature is about 14F (-10C) at night. What do I wear so I would not die or be really cold?

Gear that I have:
Jacket - Marmot Precip
Fleece - Really warm from Mammut
Base layer - Some base layer (pants and shirt)
Scarf and gloves
Alright boots from Mammut.

What else do I need? Should I even bother with Marmot Precip jacket or do I need something much more warm?
>>
>>901790
no

>>899655
the recurve is also a pain to sharpen if you use stones,

the handles are small (Nepalese are slighter in stature than Westerners) and the ridge in the middle is a blister maker.

The chokra (or whatever it's called) wastes an inch of valuable real estate on the blade, and serves better being grinded out into a choil

Verdict: great for bashing fuck out of, not so great for cutting stuff.
>>
File: Le Calm Face.jpg (14KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
Le Calm Face.jpg
14KB, 300x167px
>>879367
go to 3:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1_M9hqUVQY
>>
>>902841
you want a warm layer you can put on when you stop for breaks or for the night. Something like a down jacket, heavy weight polar fleece, heavy weight wool jumper, or a synethetic fill jacket.

The advantage of a synthetic fill is you can just whap it on over your shell even if it's wet.

Take some spare socks, and liner gloves that you can wear to bed if your others get damp.

I usually take a neck buff and dedicated sleeping clothes when its' very cold, it's nice to change into something dry too if you've gotten damp.
>>
>>902848
Camping when it's cold sounds really expensive. Could you suggest a warm jacket for the night?
>>
>>879367

What's a good starter tent for camping? I'd like something waterproof and under $150.
>>
>>902848
>you can just whap it on over your shell even if it's wet

If you want to freeze. In cold weather, anything that gets wet should be removed.
>>
I haven't been on /out/ in quite some time. Would someone be so kind as to direct me to that website where you can keep track of your backpacking items and weights? I can not for the life of me remember what its called.
>>
>>902855
I might get flak for this, but my army ics is the greatest thing I've ever invested in. They issue this one, but you can ebay it.

It's a 3 season tent, weighs about 6lb, very waterproof, easy up easy down, between 100-125 dollars, fits you plus Bro, or you plus gear.

I've used it in Virginia January and been fine, but I used a detritus footprint, and layered properly. Biggest downside for me is the high speed camo, but it's not life anyone can see it anyways.
>>
File: 256710_24780_L.jpg (28KB, 470x500px) Image search: [Google]
256710_24780_L.jpg
28KB, 470x500px
>>902871
context dude. If you are in alpine conditions, or subzero as the anon I was addressing is going to face, a synthetic puffy OVER your outer makes a lot of sense. Primaloft (apparently) retains 96% of it's insulating capability, and personally I'd rather take a bit of damp than stripping on and off when it's not necessary.

I am not of course saying if it's pishing down to put your puffy over the top, or even that if you intend to wear the two for a long period of time you'd put it over the top, but nevertheless it's water resistance is the strongest point of a synthetic layer.

pic related
>>
I ordered an OKC RAK, $63, did I fuck up?
>I constantly seek others approval
I know

I also ordered a beat up romanian AK bayonet but I actually know for a fact that at $13 that is a superb purch.
>>
File: gringo_trooper.jpg (45KB, 450x548px) Image search: [Google]
gringo_trooper.jpg
45KB, 450x548px
>>902847
>>
>>902847
*SCRAPE SCRAPE*
>>
Whats a easy way to carry water for short hikes were i'm not bringing a pack. Just wanna carry a Nalgene bottle with me or something
>>
File: d6f.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>>885478
>>
File: 1297931932660.jpg (77KB, 525x650px) Image search: [Google]
1297931932660.jpg
77KB, 525x650px
I've been looking to buy one of those enclosed swags deal. What should i invest in. Preferably waterproof, suitable for a tallish guy and doesn't take a huge amount of space? Hammocks look a bit to much to get into at this point.
>>
>>904693
Uh, carry a nalgene bottle or something?
>>
>>904780
Looking for a sling or something to carry it in just so I have my hands free
>>
>>904978
Use a fucking camelbak then you autist supreme
>>
Last night I found a thread that I'm pretty sure was on /out/. I don't remember what it was about, but there was a dude claiming to live in Alaska, saying something along the lines of "I live in the middle of miles of tundra" and someone asked if he saw any skin walkers there? Anyone know what I'm talking about. i searched for an hour and couldn't find it
>>
>>904710
Swags aren't traditionally waterproof or lightweight. Sounds like you want a bivvy bag.
>>
>>905236
There are NO skinwalkers in AK.
>>
>>888675
This is a good one;

In you apt you want to identify the room inside the room. That is, a bathroom or walk in closet with no outside wall.

Then insulate, hang blankets, tarps cardboard anything that gives you multiple layers.

Now Google "flowerpot candle heater" or some shit. Basically a heavy red clay pot, inverted with spacers for air flow and a few candles inside. (People swear by these). 72 hr candles may work best.

(I have a beeswax candle for low soot I use rent camping. It WILL raise the ten temp a few degrees.)

Another candle for light and egress to pre will get you air exchange. Cold air, but you have to have it.

With you in there, your body heat might be enough for the bird. Do they have parakeet sweaters?
>>
>>905256
>TENT
>fucking phn
I could turn off autocorrect on my old phn.

And wtf is with caps going fullauto?
And wtf won't it play webm's?
>>
>>904978
>I can't Google paracord water bottle sling

You know... You could just tie a string to a water bottle... Or weave a badass one out of paracord... Or use a string...
>>
>>901843
MSR Titan Kettle.
>>
>>902855
Apps Mountaineering, Chaos 3.
>>
>>905300
*Alps
>>
File: 20161203_081017.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_081017.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>887958
>hide my food in

Do you mean like hanging your food in a chainmail rat sack by Simple Outdoor Solutions, Flagstaff, AZ?

Pic related.
>>
Guys how do I get rid of the awful plastic taste in my water bag?
>>
File: file.png (873KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
873KB, 1200x1200px
/out/ recommended lightweight backpacks? Looking for something around 60L in volume.
>>
I'm looking for a balaclava, preferably one hole but I'll consider any style.

Problem is I have a huge ass head, giant in fact.

To dial this point home, no '1 size fit all' hats have ever fit me.

Anyone have any suggestions for me?
>>
>>906100
do you air it out after use
what do you use to clean
where do you store it when not in use
>>
>>883017
kys nerd, yes this guy is a wuss, but are you saying you wouldn't want to/haven't taken a rifle on trips? Who's the real sissy girl now?
>>
File: file.png (393KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
393KB, 1024x1024px
>>906224
also /out/ recommended water filters?
>>
>>906231
I just got it. Washed it and used it yesterday. Didn't know about the plastic taste until I was already on the trail. I washed it again today and the taste is still there. Now it is drying outside.
>>
>>906245
keep airing it out
wash ever couple days
what type of bag is it?
>>
librul city dweller here

Hunters, if you shoot a deer deer in the forest, how do you get the meat back to your truck? Do you process/hang/butcher the deer on the spot and carry it in chunks, or do you drag it all the way back? I've never understood this.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1096x677px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1096x677px
>>906268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhPp_m3Kz2k
>>
>>906275
Poor kid has it's ass on his neck
>>
>>906282
no he doesn't.
>>
File: 1480911601028.jpg (139KB, 424x604px) Image search: [Google]
1480911601028.jpg
139KB, 424x604px
why isnt there a sticky for like gear and such?
>>
>>906275
why not just tie its legs to a stick or slap it on a travois?
>>
>>906268
Depends on the terrain, and size of deer. If it's a small deer, I'll pack it out whole and bring it back to my truck, maybe take the legs off at the knee. If it's big, I'll break it down and either hoof it out in pieces, or if the terrain allows it, put it on a sled and bring it back.
>>
>>906420
Only works well if you're both similar in height. Besides, that's a small deer, the kid can easily handle it himself.
>>
>>905245
Thnks a lot anon i'll look into them.
>>906407
Because they would require constant updating and be a continual source of shitposting from "stop liking what i don't like" spergs.
>>
>>906263
Airing it is not going to work. A friend of mine said that you had to use a vinegar and water mix
>>
>>902844
>and the ridge in the middle is a blister maker
The ridge in the middle is for use with a specific chopping style. If it's causing blisters, then you're doing it wrong, at least from the way it's intended.
>>
>>879553
Underated
>>
How heavy is your pack usually for a few days trip, think like 3-5. I know it depends a lot on the weather and where youre going but for the argument your going to your favorite mountain in early fall. I just want to get an idea of what a "normal" pack is for most people, my friends are all ultralight fags and i can't afford/dont like some of their stuff and think they have an unrealistically low "max weight" for all their gear.
>>
>>908642
38#'s.
>>
>>908650
Thanks man, i was pretty much thinking 35-40lbs was a reasonable amount to carry for a few days. A few buddies think anything over 25# is ludicrous
>>
>>908642
I'm no ultralight, but I try to keep the weight below 40 pounds.
>>
File: 20161203_200919.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_200919.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Where can I hike and camp around Norfolk, VA?
>>
File: 1478060306981.jpg (44KB, 446x536px) Image search: [Google]
1478060306981.jpg
44KB, 446x536px
>>879367
>for axe work

But that's just wrong, you axeless nigger. Go fell a 3 foot thick tree with your gay knife you bitch. Good luck, that limp dick cuckri won't even get 1/4 of the way LOL.

>an hero innawoods at worst
>clear brush at best
>>
>>911329
>not Googleing urban trails around Norfolk VA
>>
I'm interested in homesteading, not sure if this is the place to ask. Does anyone have good resources for finding cheap land (especially in canada?)
Resources on DIY underground home building would also be awesome
>>
Shit, I guess my question is, I'm not just missing it , right, there isn't a new hunting thread yet? I need hunter help but the old one is archived!
>>
>>879416
Fence it all up and put some goats there.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
I have a question for the married guys.
I have been messing with a girl that had a kid less than a year ago.
She is pretty and fit all except for her belly which is a total train wreck.
How long till this gets better?
>>
>>913749
for a lot of women, it doesn't.

t. guy who goes after single moms on tinder
>>
>>913784
>for a lot of women, it doesn't.
;_;

Doesnt this put you off?
>>
>>913784
>guy who goes after single moms on tinder
You want to raise another mans children?
>>
>>912767
>wants diy slumberground home
>can't start

You will never.

t. Helped my neighbor build his Earthship
>>
>>913791
>Helped my neighbor build his Earthship
Where did you do this?
>>
>>913799
AZ, USA.

Rammed earth, used tires, "double U" structure.
>>
>>913800
I had heard that the tires outgas for years right into the house.
>>
>>881940
Jet boil makes great products. It's my most used /out/ item. Otherwise a tablet stove and metal mug will work.
>>
>>906244
Sawyer in line for each person in the group. It work great.
>>
>>913784
>for a lot of women, it doesn't.
How can you tell beforehand which women are the bellies not going to get nice again?
>>
>>913922
By punching them in it.
>>
>>913749
Stretchmarks won't go away. The stomach itself will tighten up (if she works out/eats right)
Source: I'm a father...
>>
File: pussyslayer.jpg (18KB, 481x298px) Image search: [Google]
pussyslayer.jpg
18KB, 481x298px
Where do I buy a wool vest like this?

What would this be called, exactly?
>>
>>914064
cabled waistcoat probably, Wallace
>>
File: 4d0.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4d0.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>913800
Total cost, dollars and man hours? Sqft? Where to source dead tires? How many on building team, how many tires placed and filled per person per hour? Details, anon, you've piqued my interest.
>>
>>879367
/out/ jobs?
>>
>>879367
>not as unwieldy as an axe

If you learn how to use an axe properly, they are't unwieldy. Try cutting down a tree with your meme.
>>
>>892493
Oi I second that its retarded to think its necessary to have one tool to do everything.

The entire weight argument is bullshit anyway. If you carry a 3lb axe with a 3/4 handle, sure you'll have to carry around a full extra fucking pound or so than if you took a smaller axe but you'll expend half the energy cutting down trees and do it twice as fast. That tiny bit of extra weight in the head drastically increases the ease with which you chop.
>>
File: skrama.jpg (32KB, 486x695px) Image search: [Google]
skrama.jpg
32KB, 486x695px
Anyone have experience with the Terava Skrama from Varusteleka? Looks comfy
>>
Is REI in general worth the price, or would I be better off shopping individual brands?
>>
>>914407
Looks good.
t. Not a knife fag, not researched.
>>
>>914597
REI brand stuff is definitely worth a look. you might find better deals for individual brands, but their storebrand gear is often pretty competitive. Awhile ago i was going to go in for a thermarest. Then i saw the REI brand "air rail" which was
>almost half as expensive
>more insulating
>a lil heavier
so i bought that. i know a few people who are happy with REI backpacks too
>>
Damn, 2 months old. Well I searched the catalog for quilts and there isn't anything pertinent right so, so this is a qtddiot:

What's the best value down quilt I can cop for eh, 100 or less? My friend recommends an enigma quilt, and I understand I can count it as a 1 time purchase (so it's 300 for a good quilt for the rest of my life), but still, 250-300 is a lot for just a blanket.

What can I look for when I shop for these things? How much quality do I sacrifice by limiting myself to 100 $?
>>
>>914940
Quoting so I will see any good answers.
>>
>>914940
>just a blanket
You've never owned a nice quilt?

My EE Revelation is 24 ounces @ $350+.
If damaged, lost or stolen by skinwalkers I would replace in a heartbeat.
>>
>>915385
>>915379
Who the fuck goes/out/ with a blankie?
>>
>>915390
I'm at 24 oz and good well below freezing.

You?
>>
>>913790
no I want to bang tasty milfs that, if childless, would be out of my league.

>>914407
IIRC quite heavy. Lots of fanboys for it on here.
>>
>>915413
But the belly is ruin
>>
>>915385
Revelation, enigma or prodigy seems like my only choices.

Between the revelation and enigma I can only tell that revelation keeps a zipper and enigma drops it, correct? Whereas prodigy is rated at 20° and is 30oz but even that is not bad.

Probably going to look more at the prodigy but end up buying the enigma, and wishing I'd gone for revelation, I know how these things work.
>>
>>915431
The Revelation has a zipper that allows you to lay it flat for a true quilt function.

I use it over my other down bag like that.

Or as intended zipped up to just below my knees, snapped beyond. I actually keep it open much above that because it's so warm.

Put every dime you can into it, until it hurts, then recommit and go from 800 power fill to 850.

You will not regret an extra $50-$90 later.
>>
>>915390
Not me, but I could use a quilt for my bed to stop the girl from whining about the cold.
>>
>>915523
I pick up a nice down quilt from Costco for $19.

More of a throw though, really.
>>
>>915427

Also pussy is ruin. Most of the time it's like you're using your dick to stir hot porridge.
>>
>>915547
>not banging your cock around like a Slimjim inside a trashcan
>like a cowboy cook ringing the triangle yelling COME AND GIT IT

Anytime.
>>
>>915588
>>915547
This is why so many men today have to find a bull once they become a parent.
In the old days the doc would add a stitch.
>>
>>915604
>most
>ridicules: the post
>>
File: Steichen_flatiron.jpg (111KB, 450x570px) Image search: [Google]
Steichen_flatiron.jpg
111KB, 450x570px
I'm against the military complex for my own reasons, but I am some times interested in the products from companies that supply to the military complex. Do you have any thoughts on this conflict of interest?
>>
>>915624
Yes. Get over it.
>>
>>915547
true dat. but not always.

hooked up with this sweet little mom on tinder, 36E cup and had had a cesarean.
>>
>>879367
You might believe itll make you look badass but normies will just think youre an innawoods psycho
>>
I feel so bad that little baby has to hear her mom getting pounded by a stranger but I am also not going to turn down free sex.
>>
>>915624

Yes, stop being a faggot hipster and admit you like camo, fucktard.
>>
how would i wipe my ass if i wanted to live innawoods?
>>
File: the-nightmare-is-over.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
the-nightmare-is-over.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>915806
you wouldn't need to anymore anon ;_;
>>
>>915806
With your trap bf's tongue.
>>
>>915665
Thanks for the advice anon.
Just hooked up with a hippie chick single mon and even though her bits were a bit flippety and floppity , everything worked out ok.
>>
>>883017
This. Driving down the road to McDonalds is more dangerous than camping in a national forest.

Bringing a gun for protection camping would be like making your kids wear blaze orange and blinking lights with gps trackers to walk to the bus stop.

Only the latter makes more sense.

(Over a cummulative year camping in wilderness areas, let alone less remote national forests and general car camping).
>>
>>915881
This.

...is just bad advice based in sarcasm and condescension.
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.