[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is survivor fake? How legit is that show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: survivor palaui.jpg (62KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
survivor palaui.jpg
62KB, 640x370px
Is survivor fake?

How legit is that show?
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>835723
Rendering sage useless. Clearly out related
>>
File: 1470010961715.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470010961715.webm
1MB, 640x640px
It's faintly acceptable to ask how legit a show like man v wild is, but survivor? Have you ever actually watched it?
>>
>>835684
>Is reality tv fake?

What do you think?
>>
>>835684
Its "real", but considerations are taken for the location.

>hey try to survive on this tropical island with a fresh water stream 100 yards from where we put your camp and a cove full of fish and lobster 200 yards in the other direction....

Its like they just locked people inside a mall
>>
>>835684
>Implying anything on TV is "real" or legit.

KILL YOUR FUCKING TELEVISION !!!!
>>
they need to let people die on the show

...I'd watch that
>>
>>835744
sage doesn't bump the thread, even if you also put it in the name field
>>
File: samba.png (126KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
samba.png
126KB, 1000x1000px
>>836297
Hence why he bumped it
>>
>>836424
what are you talking about?
If sage goes in the options field, it doesn't bump the thread
If you put sage in the options field, and the name field, it still doesn't bump the thread
That post did not bump this thread
>>
>>835684
100% real, granted they usually get a huge bag of rice (except for the most recent season, Kaoh Rong, which is why there were so many medical evacuations)
>>836130
someone died on bulgarian version and french version
>>
>>836488
The other guy replied to bump it
>>
>>836488
No, but >>835744 did indeed bump the thread, thereby
>rendering [the previous] sage useless
Got it now?
>>
>>836488
are you high man?
>>
my high school science teacher won it one year, now he has a yurt company where people come inna woods and stay in the yurts for a bit and learn about nature

he is a pretty cool dude

dunno how fake it was or not, but he came back looking pretty rugged
>>
my 2 cents.. I know Victoria Fuller and her well... asshole husband. Forgot what season but yes shes a playboy playmate. And yes her husband is a dick.. but he went into overdrive to the point on another show fearfactor Joe Rogan almost knocked him the f out. So yea its not like they needed this couple to streach in the acting department. They lost in Ethiopia.. forgot to bring both sheep to the finish line only brought 2. Victoria is pretty sweet girl. Big tittie blonde.
They put in a audition tape and got selected.. so yea anyone could.
>>
>>835884
This. Do they even try to pretend its real?
>>
File: 1469151162929.jpg (119KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469151162929.jpg
119KB, 706x960px
>>836551
>ID: Heaven
That takes me back. I forgot all about it.

>>835684
Op it's fake as fuck. They aren't really surviving but more being very uncomfortable. If anything bad happens medics are on hand for them. It's designed to make them grumpy and miserable so they snap at each other for "drama"
>>
They're given toilet paper and other hygiene products.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.