[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if the Zombie Apocalypse start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dZskTLgsCtY.jpg (61KB, 604x403px)
dZskTLgsCtY.jpg
61KB, 604x403px
What would you do if the Zombie Apocalypse start?
>>
>>834534
kill my girlfriend she doesn't need to live through that shit she is not a survivor she can't run can't fight. she would just die more horribly. so yeah.
>>
File: aquariuswindow2.jpg (179KB, 600x900px)
aquariuswindow2.jpg
179KB, 600x900px
>>834534

What zombie apocalypse? Did something happen on land?
>>
>>834534
Join zombies
>>
probably get on some oil rig and stock up on weapons/ammo for proper defense
>>
>>834534
>>>/b/ of 7 years ago wants this thread back

Zombies are fantasy
You might as well ask what people would do if orcs attacked
>>
>Raid gun shops and stores for provisions
>Set up camp in a high fence hunting operation
>>
>>834534
Same as any apocalypse situation
>withdraw any and all of my savings
>find heroin dealer
>buy a lot of heroin
>sit on my couch watching TV with big bag of heroin nearby
>when apocalypse gets so bad that Comcast can no longer provide me a DVR and hundreds of channels of cable, do all of the heroin
>>
>>834584
So what the fuck are you gonna do when the orca attack faggot?
>>
>>834602
Only captive killer whales are dangerous
>>
>>834534
Travel 100km inland and wait for the heat/bugs to rot the walking corpses to mush in a month.

>such is life in Australia
>>
>>834584
Implying the Abbos don't already attack people
>>
>>834597
>raid gunshop
>get shot by gun shop owner
>>
>>834671
More like

>raid gunshop
>all the guns are already gone because the entire human populace has been convinced to go there since the first dawn of the dead film
>get held down and raped by opportunistic bandits who realised the goods would come to them if they staked out the gun store.
>>
>>834534
Get busy rapin'
>>
>>834698
You'll finally get laid though so, you got that going for you.
>>
>>834534
go to a marina and steal a sailboat. or really any boat but preferably a sailboat.

zombies can't swim.

just park that sucker in 12 foot deep water and wait it out.
>>
Fuck you, op.
>>
Die of dysentery
>>
Take a big breath and sigh with relief because I longer have to "play life" and I get to enjoy absolute anarchy

Fill the bath tubs real quick, pack my hiking bag with food/water/functional clothes/weapons (I only have swords/knives TeaBH)
Barricade my house, spray paint all the windows, etc. Rappel out of upstair window and leave rope there to access bath water
Hide innawoods nearby for approximately a week, whilst keeping a journal and spying on my area (my woods=high ground)
If no hoards and no groups of people (bandits/militia/army) killing on sight, live in house - barricading it, traps etc. while picking off Z
>>
>>834597
Simmer down josep.
>liquor stores first
>>
>>834543
the really scary thing is there's people who actually think like this
>>
>>834534
I'm on a merchant ship floating thirty miles offshore. I'll just start building a still and fishing.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/4661623
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.