[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prospectors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Watching prospectors and cant understand what keeps out from doing that? Do you need some sick licenses or something or what is the problem? I talk about usa where there is something to find not like where i live mud is the best you can find
>>
Because it takes a special kind of someone to fuck around in the dirt looking for other kinds of dirt. These people don't go out and enjoy the outdoors, that's just where they work.
I'd rather have a steady paying, relaxed job with retirement, benefits, air conditioning, and other people. Going /out/ is something to do when you go on vacation, otherwise it becomes the norm and isn't special
>>
>>834410
But there are so many self sufficiencyand run away posts that why isnt prospecting a considerable source of income for living?
>>
>>834413
If you want me to tell you to go become a mineral hunter, go for it.
Just realize if you're basing your knowledge on what it's actually like solely from the show, remember it's a show that's been heavily edited to be TV "entertainment" and your results may vary.

I'd take into consideration your inability to form a coherent sentence and do some soul searching before you make any kind of decision
>>
>>834413
>>834422
>prospector
>inability to form a coherent sentence
>hillbilly
>wrong turn
They all pretty much go hand in hand.
Have fun. Get yourself a metal/mineral detector and you're in business.
>>
>>834403
Haha yeah I love watching a bunch of hick faggots tear up a beautiful natural landscape to make a few shekels. 10/10 entertainment
>>
>>834433
Hick faggots... Right
>>
>>834433
You mean like how man kind has been doing since the beginning of time you dumb cunt
>>
>>834413
>there are so many self sufficiency and run away posts
because /out/ is filled with children, NEETs, and spergs who want to run away from their shitty lives
>>
>>834582
No, we want away from your shitty life you vapid whore
>>
>>834604
Awwww
Is life that hard for you, boy?
If you have a shitty life, it is your fault, and you can't run away from yourself

Maybe you can find some friends here:
>>>/r9k/
>>
I know 4 languages and english is not my native obviously. Lets see what kind of sentence you can make in any fucking language except english. Picking up a rock anf putting it somewhere else is not ruining landscape if you are surrounder by fucking rocks all around.
>>
>>834604
Lol triggered af desu senpai. Hit a little too close to home there, you NEET mommy boy fuck?
>>
>>835046
Engrish prease
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.