[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of tortoise is this? Found on the northwest Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 14697509615562014002454.jpg (5MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
14697509615562014002454.jpg
5MB, 3120x4160px
What kind of tortoise is this? Found on the northwest Florida panhandle. Peed and pooped prior to being handled
>>
File: 14697510136031229247263.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
14697510136031229247263.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>
Ninja tortoise
>>
Don't think its a gopher tortoise
>>
>>824628
girl
>>
>>824628
I'm no expert but it looks like an eastern mud turtle
>>
>Peed and pooped prior to being handled

Sounds like the night I lost my virginity.
>>
It can't be a mud turtle, i put in my tank and it cant swim
>>
>>824628
Throw it into water. Turtles love water...
>>
>>824679
Well yeah, it's a mud turtle not a water turtle.
>>
When I researched mud turtles it said they are semi aquatic. So I guess that makes for a shit swimmer. Thanks though
>>
>>824684
have you asked /an/
>>
>>824628
WOMAN
>>
this is a mgtow board.
pls go turtle roastie
>>
>>825331
>mgtow board
Fuck off. Women are more welcome here than your faggot ass is. Go back to >>>/r9k/ with your stupid shit. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you. Go your own foreveralone way already.>>825331
>>
>>825343
Not that guy but this isn't gonna get you laid bruv, sorry.
>>
>>825347
Idgaf, been in a stable relationship for... I guess it's ten years this November. Getting laid isn't high up in my list of things I gotta do, I'm just sick of all these mgtow idiots shitting up the board, thinking their patron saint is Dick Proenneke, and generally making gigantic asses of themselves.
>>
>>825361
Sorry man I hope your wifes son wasn't offended by this asshole
>>
>>825343
>>825361
take it to tumblr, faggot.
>>
File: wpid-bag-of-dicks-cake_small.jpg (107KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-bag-of-dicks-cake_small.jpg
107KB, 600x800px
>>825363
>wifes son
Stale meme is stale. No kids, no desire to have any. 35 and loving life.

>>825370
>tumblr
>i need a hugbox
>>
Hey girl why don't you stop talkn to these lame ass niggas an me you n yo box turtle can sip some henny and do the grown folk thang. Kno what I'm sayng?
>>
>>824628
Its a box turtle.
Belly plates are hinged so it can seal itself up for protection.
Not sure what species it is though, google.

They'll live for 80-100 years.
Ive read stories of kids catching them and carving their initials/date in their shells (please don't do that) and then their grandchildren finding the same turtle cruising around the family farm 80 years later.

Some states they're protected and illegal to catch.
If you find them on the road you're suppose to just get them to safety on the shoulder in the direction they were travelling.
>>
>>826958
Also if it has a concave belly, its male. Females are flat. Can't really see depth in the pic you posted.
>>
>>826958
Came to say, it looks like a box turtle
Leave wildlife alone... Put it near a lake or other body of water
>>
>>825331
since fucking when you double nigger?
not that 99.9% of cunts wanna go innawoods but sure they can.
>>
>>825398
>No kids, no desire to have any. 35 and loving life.
smart man
>>
File: turtle_box_diagram.jpg (168KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
turtle_box_diagram.jpg
168KB, 792x612px
its an eastern box turtle- don't put it in the fucking water its not aquatic. I used to keep them as pets- protip: they can climb chain link fences.
>>
>>825331
>tfw no /out/ GF
>>
Eastern Box Turtle. Fairly common land-based turtle. I've found them from Alabama to North Carolina, so they probably have a large range.

I'm fairly sure they are capable of swimming, but they are rarely found in the water. They walk on land (although they are most commonly found within 200 yards of water).
>>
>>826958
>tfw had a box turtle as a pet and threw him in water all the time
>>
>>827259
Don't give me too much intellectual credit. It's just that the world is a fucked up place and I know I wouldn't be able to protect them from all the shit that goes on. That, and I don't want to be responsible for molding a future person. I'm fucked in the head, and I have no desire to make more fucked-in-the-head people -- there are already too many (look around, we hang out in the asshole of the internet).
>>
>>824628
Jesus could you be more white trash with the ring selection going on here?
>>
>>827289
reminds me of that webm
>>
>>830904
This
>>
>>825331
>turtle roastie
kek
also >>827301
>>
>>828449
that and it's also a financial suicide.
as long as other people stupid enough to have children and marry i'm sure not gonna.
>>
>>828449
>asshole of the internet
kill yourself, reddit transplant.
>>
>>830904
I was going to ask if wizard
>>
>>825398
>No kids, no desire to have any. 35 and loving life.

You're actually worse than a MGTOW because if you are with women you are standing in the way of those women reproducing.

>muh girl doesn't want kids either!
Women are influenced by their men. You don't know what she'd be doing with another man.
>>
>>824677
Least you did it before and not during
>>
>>824684

It's a mud turtle. And a female at that.

"Semi-aquatic is the term used for lots of turtles, like red-eared sliders. It means that while they can swim and spend lots of time in the water, they also spend a fair amount of time out of the water, usually basking or crossing from one water source to the next.

Compared to "aquatic" turtles like sea turtles, mata matas, and certain kinds of soft shell turtles which are much more adapted to life underwater and much rarely seen basking.

Turtles aren't very impressive swimmers, and even if put into water, they might not immediately start swimming. The difference is that a box turtle will float and kind of doggy paddle around, while a semi-aquatic/aquatic turtle will be able to dive. Also, the overwhelming majority of water turtles have to be under water in order to eat and swallow.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.