[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What the fuck are these and why did I find 4 of them in the middle of my house? Outside my kitchen like in the middle if the hallway. What the fuck. Are these maggots?
>>
some sort of insect larvae. look at the ceiling above where you found them. if there are little holes they're probably larval termites that fell out of a beam.
>>
Maggots
>>
>>783024
My ceiling is like 22 feet high. Took a flashlight to it and didn't see any holes.

Also checked my pantry and didn't see any either.
>>
>>783017
ask >>>/an/
>>
>>783028
they'll be hard to see from 22' away. they'll only be about 1/16th of an inch across.

out in the middle of nowhere termites are the most likely. i get moth larvae like that occasionally if i keep something like pancake batter too long, but they're limited to where their food is (pantry). fucking disgusting.
>>
I'm pretty pissed I found these in my home. I'm literally about to put them in my oven.
>>
>>783033
Thanks for the tip. I'll get a ladder and check closer.
>>
>>783036
oh, one more key clue if it's termites-look around on the floor where you found the worms for stuff that looks kind of like sand. if you find any it's termite shit.
>>
>>783039
I just came home and they were scurrying down the hallway. They're surprisingly fast and I have no idea how long they were around for so I'm really not sure where they came from. Pretty frustrating. I appreciate the help.
>>
>>783017
Looked under you bin yet anon?
>>
God, I hope it's not termites anon. About a month ago I came home from work and stepped into the living room to find the entire hardwood floor covered in termites crawling around. Had to have been at least 1000 of them. Fuck termites.
>>
maggots. have you checked the dead bodies you're hiding in your walls?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.