[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Countries good for hunting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 1241325435.jpg (9KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
1241325435.jpg
9KB, 303x166px
Hey everyone

I've wanted to move out of my country because they are soon to ban guns (also hunting is illegal here) but i don't want to move to america. Is there any country where there's a decent hunting scene that isn't america?
>>
New Zealand
>>
New Zealand.
Deer, ducks, goats, pigs, tahr, chamois, rabbits, hares.
>>
>>721183
Australia
Sometimes you will become the hunted though.
>>
Marlborough Sounds, South Island, New Zealand.

If you have cash, fly in via chopper, hunt for 4 days trek 16-20km a day up and down mountains, come out with 0-3 stay no wukkas m8
>>
File: 9VmHrWi.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
9VmHrWi.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
What's your country? there's literally no country where hunting is illegal
>>
>>721228
>allowed to nignog hunt.

Well there's a solid reason as to why I need a bmg 50. Lmao
>>
>>721277
.50 BMG is an anti-materiel round though, it's overkill for hunting nogs. You don't need anything bigger than a .45 cal bullet to kill human beings.
>>
>>721228
Holy shit. And there is this anon trying to plan a trip to Ukraine and Chernobyl. We should plan a trip to Africa instead and go poacher hunting. Anybody else down with that?
>>
>>721183
Canada. But hurry before the liberals ruin it again.
>>
>>721396
There's currently a really annoying namefag on /k/ that's trying to start an anti-poaching unit in South Africa. I don't know why he wants to recruit /k/ommandos, custom ordering plate carriers in 4XL must cost a fortune.

OP, why don't you want to move to the US? It isn't like what you see on the TV.
>>
>>721183
/k/ would probably have some good advice.
>>
>USA
>decent hunting scene

Americans don't hunt. You essentially just LARP that you are hunters.

t. Scandinavian where we cull an amount of moose equal to 1/3 of the US moose population per year
>>
>>721694
>scandinavian
>"m-muh guns are for hunting"
You fudd fags are what's ruining this part of the world. Enjoy bans on everything but bolt actions with non-removable internal magazines and double barreled shotguns. That's coming in the near future, along with much more stringent licensing criteria, believe me - and you cuckolds deserve it.

>we cull an amount of moose equal to 1/3 of the US moose population per year
Is this supposed to prove superiority of your hunting/gun culture? Let me laugh. The right to keep and bear arms>your commie gun law.

PS. Did you ever think about the fact that the US moose population is much smaller than yours dito?
>>
>>721694
>scandinavian
>"m-muh guns are for hunting"
You fudd fags are what's ruining this part of the world. Enjoy bans on everything but bolt actions with non-removable internal magazines and double barreled shotguns. That's coming in the near future, along with much more stringent licensing criteria, believe me - and you cuckolds deserve it.

>we cull an amount of moose equal to 1/3 of the US moose population per year
Is this supposed to prove superiority of your hunting/gun culture? Let me laugh. The right to keep and bear arms>your commie gun law.

PS. Did you ever think about the fact that the US moose population is much smaller than yours dito?

t. a Finn
>>
>>721183
Norway

get that sweet sweet reindeer meats
>>
>>721698
>>721697
Finland has the strictest gun laws in Scandinavia, except for Denmark

literally LEL
>>
>>721708
>implying
From strictest to least strict: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland.
>>
File: 1458746385291.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1458746385291.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>721708
>>721713
>finland
>scandinavia

it was all a devious ruse
>>
Some butthurt mod got my nignog hunting posts deleted. Stop censoring 4chan.
>>
>>721183
Canada's not too bad. Our hunting season is kind of brief though, at least in Alberta. Of course, I've heard that the best place for hunting and other outdoors stuff is Alaska, but not only is that in America, but it's also kind of remote so you might not want to try it unless you're experienced.

For the record I'm not a regular on this board at all. I grew up around some outdoorsy people but I'm definitely not the outdoors type. Doesn't mean I can't dream.
>>
>>721772
Global rule 3. Stop shitting up /out/.
>>>/pol/ is that way.
>>
>>721772
Global rule 6. Stop shitting up 4chan.
>>>/b/ is that way.
>>
>>721276
Costa Rica, Vatican?
>>
>>721276
Colombia, south american country.
Guns will be banned here too
it's also not safe to go hunt in the mountains here because of the conflicts with the local guerilla
>>
>>721694
EU-wide semi-auto ban is coming, anon.

And after that, they'll be coming for your fuddguns too.
>>
File: DINDUNIUFFIN.png (509KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
DINDUNIUFFIN.png
509KB, 500x600px
>>721905
there pretty much banning everything that could be used to resist muslim rape.
>>
Canada. Alberta, specifically, has a pretty diverse hunting scene with moose, elk, deer, pronghorn antelope, bear, cougars, bighorn sheep, buffalo, lynx, coyotes, and waterfowl. Plus Alberta has a bigger gun culture than most of Canada.
>>
File: bwi-blws224052.jpg (82KB, 539x374px) Image search: [Google]
bwi-blws224052.jpg
82KB, 539x374px
>>721255

Tasmanian here. Plenty of fallow deer, rabbits and plague numbers of pic related.

Going for a shoot tomorrow.
>>
Antarctica.

No license, no limits, no enforcement, muh freedums!

> note to self
> bring eskimo pussy
>>
>>721886
aren't there native tribes or farmers who hunt there for their living? can't you hunt with a bow in anything?

couldn't you go hunt with some natives or something man, no guerillas there i guess?
>>
>>721276
Brazil, it is illegan, guns are illegal "Disarmament law"... They tried outwright banning guns but 70% of the people voted no. Getting a gun liscence is expensive, you need to deal with the feds who are understaffed and don't care about your safety, pay lots of money, specify the color, shape, smell, model and taste of the gun you are PLANNING to buy. It's cheaper and easier going to paraguay and buy a gun there. The weird thing is that Brazil is like the 2nd small arms producer of the western world or something.
>>
>>721648

Nice to meet you, Mr. Trump
>>
>>721320

Theres no such thing as overkill when hunting nignogs.
>>
New Zealand, and Tasmania is probably the best state in Ausland for hunting but NZ has better laws. If you live in NZ and you want to go to Australia it's really easy anyway
>>
>>721706
ikke inviter utlendinger hit sdm
>>
>>721653
>custom ordering plate carriers in 4XL must cost a fortune
Top giggle.
>>
>>721845
>>721857
It was a legitimate post though, you can hunt niggers in SA if they're poachers.
>>
>>721697
we can own guns for more than just hunting you ignorant subhuman
if you want a semi auto ar15 or similar tactical firearm you can own that here and never spend a single day hunting
>>
>>721698
>Enjoy bans on everything but bolt actions with non-removable internal magazines and double barreled shotguns. That's coming in the near future, along with much more stringent licensing criteria.
you write this as if it's the absolute truth, but in reality, you have no way of knowing that it's true. No one can see the future my friend.
You also make the mistake of assuming everyone own guns for hunting here. Another reason to own guns if you're just shooting as a hobby or sport. You can shoot in competitions. We also let civilians have shooting teams with the specific purpose of maintaining shooting skills in the civilian population so that civilians have shooting skills when a war happens. What the fuck do you know about our society anyway. Very little apparently.
>>
>>721905
UK here and semi auto .22 rifles are not banned, think you can get semi auto shotguns too but maximum of three cartridges or something.

Do you need semi auto for hunting though?
>bang
>if anything else is in the area they run away
>>
>>727335
>Do you need semi auto for hunting though?
bolt action is the most common but reasons why some people choose semi auto is that they tend to have lower recoil, you have easier follow up shots if you wounded an animal, easier to keep track of the target, and some hunters with certain handicaps prefer semi auto because it's less cumbersome than a bolt action.
>>
>>727343
How many chances do you get to do a follow up shot though? Deer are fast
>>
>>727344
you're probably aware that depends a lot on the situation, how much vegetation does the deer have to escape into for example and how wounded it is
>>
>>727345
Oh of course. But there must be a reason why the majority of hunters still use bolt action and haven't switched over to semi auto surely? or have they/are switching now?
>>
>>727346
many hunters are conservative (fudds sticking to traditional guns just because) and bolt action is commonly regarded as the most accurate
>>
>>727349
>conservative yet not using muzzleloaders

Fucking plebs
>>
File: SAM_2443.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2443.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
5thing New Zealand. Getting a gun license is super easy even with a tourist visa, the only requirement is you need somewhere to lock the gun away when not in use.
The best part about it is that every mammal in the country is invasive, so animal-loving environmentalists SUPPORT hunting.
>>
>>727355
How hard is it to move to New Zealand?

It looks like such an amazing place...
>>
>>727367
If you're rich it's easy enough to buy your way in, since they know you won't be a drain on the economy.
I spent a year there on a working holiday visa, and a lot of my friends there worked really hard and really well for their companies in the hope that they could score a sponsorship for a proper work visa. So if you're good in the workplace, you have a good chance, I'd say. Or just content yourself with the 12 month working holiday visa.
NZ is the only country outside America I could ever imagine relocating to.
>>
how much knowledge/time/skills do you need to get a hunting license or pass the hunting test in your country?

In Germany it involves at least 60 hrs theoretical and 60 hrs practical training for taking the three tests.
>>
>>721694
You're confusing the east coast with the west, faggot
>>
>>727346

The only reason I ever really get for using a bolt action around here is that they're cheaper, and kinda fun to fiddle with. But mostly they're cheaper.
>>
>>727392

Varies by state in the US.

My state is like a 48 (used to be 72) hour class for a cert. Licenses are renewed for $20 on a yearly basis, but you don't need to pay it unless you want to actually hunt that year.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.