[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women pretend to like the outdoors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 16

Why do women pretend to like the outdoors?
>>
>obligatory 4chan misogyny thread

all things aside, i usually run into girls who claim to like the "outdoors" and "adventure" but when I ask what they've actually done, it's always something really mundane like going to a coffee shop in the AM hours
>>
>>652310
Probably the clothes and the whole 'woman are stronk' thing. But this is a huge generalisation since I know many women who are very athletic and fitter than me who know their shit and hate normie hikers as well.
>>
Looks like a good way to attention whore and get fucked hard in the woods by hot smelly dudes
>>
>>652310
yep, all women are classless chameleon cheap whores just looking for a rich dude they can trick into knocking them up. but why don't they like nice guys like you? not that you'd want one anyways; your celibacy is strictly voluntary so that you can focus on the things that make *you* happy, not some leech wife and kids.
>>
>>652310
Because trees make me happy and I also like animals.

Sometimes when I'm stressed out or had to interact with people I'd hide in a park for hours just lying under a tree staring through the branches, watching birds/squirrels/grass it's nice. And then I'd pretend I'm a tree too, living for centuries, never having to do anything except exist and it's peaceful.

Or just going for hikes for hours and hours on end, nothing but crunchy leaves underfoot and chirping birds for company. It's literally like running away from my troubles.

But sure, I'm only pretending to like the outdoors
>>
>>652310

thats not true, but i have noticed that they seem to like the really boring stuff

a lot of grils old and young love cross country skiing and snow shoeing.

i got lucky that my lady loves to kayak and can paddle really well and keep time when partner paddling.

shes also a pretty solid hiker and has impressed me a few times on some trails.
>>
>>652310
It's not just a gender thing. Most millenial guys don't really like the outdoors. Most suburbanites don't really like the outdoors either. And most women who go /out/ really, really don't like troglodytic neo-chauvinist 4channers.
>>
Aw what's wrong, OP? Did Stacy call you fat in the hallway at school?

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>652333
Woman with a non feminine penis detected
>>
You sure triggered the roasties
>>
>>652365

God has a horrible sense of humor
Why would he give only one in ten women an acceptable vagina?
Its tragic
>>
>>652310
Why do guys keep posting dumb posts about how women are so "incompetent, fake, and useless"? I mean seriously if you hate every woman so much cause you think they are all the same then just go gay.
Jeez I can already hear the frantic typing of "feminazi detected!"
>>
File: que-2.jpg (102KB, 604x534px) Image search: [Google]
que-2.jpg
102KB, 604x534px
>tfw no april vokey gf
>>
>>652316
That's because they realized you probably didn't want to hear about them getting drunk with Chad and being fucked in a tent.
>>
>>652374
>then just go gay

If that was a choice I would do it in a second.
faggots are the luckiest men on earth right now.
Sure 100yrs ago it was a death sentence but today it is a perfect existence.
Sex any time you want it, no dealing with angry women who can ruin your life by crying rape
>>
>>652310
>>652375
Why the make-up?
>>
>>652333
>And then I'd pretend I'm a tree too, living for centuries, never having to do anything except exist and it's peaceful.

Damn that sounds peaceful.
>>
File: RoastBeef_zps4b368fe8.jpg (310KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [Google]
RoastBeef_zps4b368fe8.jpg
310KB, 1024x581px
>>652374

Why would we call you a feminazi when we idolize Hitler? If I wanted to call you a derogatory name I would call you a female
>>
>>652377
>
well actually it is a choice.
"no dealing with angry women who can ruin your life by crying rape" and that's hilarious considering that actual rape happens way more than false rape accusations, and the massive number of said real rape cases that actually go unreported by the victim, man or woman. Fun fact btw, nearly 70% of rape against women and men is done by a man, so i wouldnt act all high and mighty just because you have a dick between your legs, that is, if you really do have one.
>>
>>652398
beats me. i've seen it hundreds of times.
and if i wanted to call you something condescending all id have to do is call you a man.
>>
3d Women need to stop browsing 4chan. We don't like you.
>>
>>652400
>actual rape happens way more than false rape accusations

Totally not true >>652400

Now go ahead and tell me how one in five women has been raped.
This is all bullshit but men are terrified to speak up and point out the bullshit surveys these stats come from because they will immediately be labeled as misogynists
>>
>>652403
Why wouldn't I look down of you? I'm taller, stronger and smarter. You have no value to me. You are a child in a grownups body. Sorry to tell you but you are repulsive
>>
>>652408
1 in 5 women have been beaten to a pulp by their boyfriends. The other 4 of 5 deserved it as well
>>
>>652403
Cute response heh, definitely from a woman
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>652412
wow people werent kidding when they said 4chan is full of trolls. this place is crawling with them.
>>
>>652406
you dont say?
>>
It's very similar to women's fashion. You never see a woman be very /out/ for a while, do you? If it gets too hot or cold, they turn towards the indoors. They don't naturally seek out challenge or adventure. Read Biology at Work by Kingsley Browne.
>>
>>652462
4chan can take any topic and turn it into an argument of men vs women
>>
>>652462
What makes me sad is that anti feminist ideas are considered trolling to the extent that you only see them on 4chan.
What a shitty time to be alive
>>
>>652474
True. They do a good service to fight back against women ruining every activity they butt into
>>
I dunno, my gf is more keen on camping than others.

The stereotypical "I NEED to slap on makeup and straighten my hair before I leave the house" probably wouldnt enjoy it but once you realise that its way less girls are like that than you think it makes sesne
>>
>>652339
I wish... It'd make peeing so much easier
>>
>>652376
>implying that isn't mundane.
>>
>>652553
you need a she wee
>>
Because they like it?
>>
>>652563
I have something similar. Unless you're in a tree stand, or it's below freezing, or some shit, it really isn't worth it.
Easier and cleaner to just pop a squat. Womens' pants, even more 'modest' pairs don't have the crotch room men have, and with anatomy the way it is, you have to pull your pants down a bit anyhow in order to get the funnel bit under and into position.

Wasted money.
>>
File: Cunt shunt 5000.jpg (187KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt shunt 5000.jpg
187KB, 600x589px
>>652580
>Wasted money.
Did you get the off brand knock off?
It has to be the original she wee.
Dont ever buy the cunt shunt.
>>
>>652563
I doubt that'll work. When I pee the stream goes *everywhere*
>>
>>652589
Roast beef?
>>
>>652590
REEEEEE /r9k/ get /out/

No... I don't think. I think my urethra might be bent or something. It's like when you pinch the end of a hose while spraying water
>>
>>652588
The concept is just a waste of money, except for instances like I've mentioned.
If girls pissed out from the front of their crotches like males do, it'd be amazing, but that's not how it works.
As it stands, there's just slim benefit to it compared to just pulling your pants down and squatting.

I would maybe think it'd be a little more inconspicuous, but by the time you're ready to use the thing, you could have already been done pissing.

>>652589
How is this possible, even with maximum roastness?
Are you spreading your legs far enough? Are you leaning forward?
Does this shit happen at home, on a toilet? Check your shit out.
>>
>>652591
I just pinched shut my dickhole while peeing and can confirm disastrous results.

Lots of guys keep piss jugs in their treestands but I've never found them convenient and just stand up and let fly. Deer don't care. Figure a she wee to be similar hassle.
>>
>>652597
Dunno. Unless you wanna piss on your stand, you've gotta hang over a bit more than a male does.
Then, if you fall, what's gonna happen? Ranger Rick's gonna find you dead in a puddle of your own piss.
>>
>>652594
See >>652591

It also happens at home on the toilet. If I lean forward it's slightly better. Also really high pressure for some reason, so backblast is real
>>
>>652553
every day i give thanks i was born with a penis
>>
>>652474
Why? Because it predominantly men here? Shut your dick holster, roastie!
>>
>>652474
everything is men vs women since the dawn of creation
god made man the devil made the woman and they are getting off watching us kill each other
>>
>>652310
Some women genuinely do love the outdoors, but I'm assuming you're not talking about them. I'm going to assume that you're talking about the ones who say they like the outdoors and their idea of camping is more like glamping. I group them in with the men who do the same shit. IMO it's not the outdoors if you're safely tucked away in some heated camper with a locked door.

I think the people who do this are either trying to fit in, or trying to stand out. I don't understand why people feel the need to be like this, but I think that's what it boils down to. I'd much rather people be upfront (with their self at the very least) and either understand that they don't really like the outdoors or at least that they're not as into it as they say they are.
>>
>>652462
This thread is a little heavy on them.

All that aside, when I go innawoods with guy friends, I always have a blast.
I have never had a girl go with me and it end up being a good time. They're needy and trained to have an aversion to most things /out/
>>
>>652588
I know a girl who loves hers.
She uses it for big concerts and festivals and just wears baggy pants.
>>
>>652598
Practice safe climbing.
There is a ton of info on it.
>>
>>652310
I know plenty of women who like outdoors. They're probably less committed to getting mud in their hair than the blokes but apart from that their good.

What really surprises me is the number of guys that can't handle the outdoors and have no practical skills.
>>
>>652746
Lifelong city fag here, where do I learn practical skills
>>
>>652316
>Be me
>Friend wants to summit mt washington in NH
>Gf staying with me
>Fuckit.jpeg
>Make sweet sweet loves at base of mountain
>Summit next day really late get ride down so we dont die
>Thought sumitting something would solidify the relationship
>Be alone a year later because she just doesnt seem to care about anything except herself

Why try
>>
>>652755
Read books.
>>
>>652768
Picking a gf seems to come down to the most shallow criteria:

> I like short girls
> I like big tits
> OMG, she spoke to me!

Seriously, what is your filter? Start with a spiritual foundation and you're better off than:

> she has red hair and "everything"!

Face it, 90% of the mysoginists itt have no gf, /out/ or otherwise.

The hate is sad really.
>>
>>652770
Got any good recs?
>>
>>652743
It's not climbing if you're already up there.
Anon said pissing off the side, what part of pissing of the side entails climbing?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-25-14-02-51.png (441KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-25-14-02-51.png
441KB, 1080x1920px
Pick one, fags
>>
>>652773
Why should men ignore the only reasons we would ever want to be around a girl?

It's like you expect us to eat a plate of shit for dinner because we like pizza.
>>
>>652773
i always consider the internal values too
like how she feels on my dick, does she give a good head and is she pro gun?
>>
>>652773
>spiritual foundation
You are either a woman or a simpleton
>>
File: IMG_20151225_082552-1.jpg (341KB, 1493x1167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_082552-1.jpg
341KB, 1493x1167px
>>652775
> if you are sincere

You can start at the beginning. My collection starts with the 1956 edition of Handbook for Boys. It is still the best one I have.
>>
>>652811
This is a basic "core values" start!
>>
>>652816
> denying inner values

And you call me a simpleton?

No wonder you can find no joy.
>>
>>652825
Thanks
>>
File: newage sewage.jpg (3MB, 2240x3000px) Image search: [Google]
newage sewage.jpg
3MB, 2240x3000px
>>652830
Spirituality is some retarded shit some guy made up while daydreaming.
Today some idiots make up their own bullshit and think thats better.

Here is a protip: Anyone who tells you they know what happens to your consciousness after you die is an idiot.
If science cannot answer a question, no one on this planet can either.
>>
>>652773
>mysoginists

Using that word unironically on 4chan gets your opinion discarded you do know m8
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 560x560px
To put themselves in a position to attract men which they believe will best elevate their social status in the current cultural environment.

unfortunately outdoorsmen are becoming stylish. It's basically how lumber sexualism presents itself within the female gender.
>>
>>652462
>a troll is someone who says something not allowed at Reddit
>>
>>652755
By making mistakes.
I think it's unrealistic to remember to pack everything or to do everything right the first couple times you go out. But by making mistakes and learning from them you're able to properly find out what works and what doesn't.
Nobody forgets to bring the right amount of water a second time around.
>>
>>652755
How much of a city fag are you? I don't think you are talking about San Francisco gay pride level so what is your out experience? Are you capable of walking two miles?
>>
>>653529
Well I was in the CCF army section when I was younger, we hiked around in Scotland and some protected military areas quite a bit, slept under bivouac shelters rather than tents etc.
Also my grandfather was a very outdoor type guy, knew a lot and taught me some stuff when I was young.
So I guess I'm not entirely a novice but far from a professional.
>>
>>652398
I don't idolize hitler.
>>
>>653540
OK. So what kind of skills do you want to learn?

A practical skill might be cooking or learning to live out of a backpack for three days.
>>
>>653579
I know how to cook

I didn't really have anything specific in mind, just the necessary basics
>>
They don't.

Southern girls do sometimes but plenty of them actually enjoy "the outdoors" which means to normal people "drinking around a fire in the hunting camp and sitting in a blind with a .30-.06 for 4 hours before going back to drink more"

Easy outdoors is fun for anyone. Plus most people drink the whole time.

No girls pretend to genuinely like long term backpacking/hiking.
>>
>>653680
A significant percentage of thru-hikers are women.
>>
>>653680
I probably hiked with 40-60 women to men ratio on the AT.
But I've never had an /out/ gf. It's hard meeting people who like going/out/. All my friends love going /out/ and we do frequently but only two of my friends has a gf who will go /out/ and one only goes on our let's get shit faced camping trips. The other is a hippie... and that's not really my thing.

I'm optimistic that I will either find a girl who likes to go /out/ or one that I can convince to share in something in passionate about. But until then, women will be an after thought. I have work and leisure to keep me occupied. I stuck my dick in crazy for over a year... never again. Not worth my time and effort.
>>
>>652316
>ugh, I am like so disgusted by your blatant anti women remarks and I'm desperate for everyone to know it

No one cares you white knighting faggot
>>
>>652310
Do they? Obesity is a far bigger problem for women than it is for men, I'm sure they'll blame their laziness and ineptitude on le evil patriarchy though
>>
>>652328
brutal.
>>
>>652773
because women only use those "spiritual foundations"
>>
>>653809
spiritual means gay
>>
>>652328

pretty savage tbqhfamalamadingdongs
>>
File: 1450039021996.jpg (41KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
1450039021996.jpg
41KB, 749x512px
I think that it has a lot to do with evolutionary psychology.

At our basest, men, or males, tended to spend their days away from the cave, hunting, gathering, fighting other tribes, etc.

Women, or females were better suited to staying in the cave, where they tended to the children and kept busy with matters of the home.

I don't know if that's the answer to this question, but I gather this philosophy from Jack Donovan's "The Way of Men". It's a good read, should be mandatory for /out/, /k/, and /fit/.
>>
>>652328

I climb... and probably harder than any of you ~big strong men~ as well. I spend hours on end getting muddy, rolling around in leaves, scraping the shit out of my body/hands on rocks and finding casual beds of moss to relax on.

It's always hilarious when I meet climbers who are shirtless with biceps everywhere, acting like their all big and tough. Then being a tiny girl, when I come over and flash the problem they've been working on they just have the greatest expression on their face.

Tldr; I climb 4 days a week, love being muddy and outside, and can probably kick your ass.
>>
>>653980
So? I bet you are still a bitch to be around
>>
>>653980
why do you climb?
>>
>>653919

>At our basest, men, or males, tended to spend their days away from the cave, hunting, gathering, fighting other tribes, etc.

But there are/have been plenty of tribal societies in which the women hunt and/or gather.
>>
>>653980
>tiny girl
>can kick your ass

Love this meme. Girls think cause they have a relatively fit body and can lug their 100 pounds up, on, and around shit they somehow can "probably kick your ass". It's hilarious. One of my exes used to do this. Always wanted to wrestle, then would get real excited when she felt like she was one upping me somehow while it was happening. Would say stuff like this. "I could probably kick your ass", or "I can handle myself, I do pretty good when we wrestle". Deluding herself into thinking I'm going 100% and that she could take an actual punch from myself or just about any guy for that matter. Stop trying so hard. It's cute, but when it manifests itself in girls like you, it's just pathetic.
>>
>>654011
Source this, cause if it's true, I'd bet just about anything it's an anomaly that you're propping up as a generalization to counter anon's statement, as opposed to a statistic that means anything in relation to the discussion.
>>
>>654014
Shouldn't the first guy need to provide a source to back up his original claim? Take like one fucking anthropology class.
>>
>>652773
>mysoginists
>spiritual foundation
>arguing with holes
please leave
>>
>>652310

Because it gets them laid. Why does anyone do anything?
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1179x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1179x883px
>>652400
>tfw raped by a woman
>tfw was falsely accused by a different woman after a 3some but the other girl from the 3some refused to go along with the accusation
>tfw have to refrain from knocking out people who spew these "facts" to me about women never raping men and false accusations never happening

Go fuck yourself.
>>
They like the romantic idea of cuddling under the stars by the campfire and getting freaky out in the open. It satisfies the desire to be an exhibitionist but without any real risk or being seen. So, they are all into the idea until they think of the reality of no showers, shitting in a hole, ticks and mosquitos, dirt, rain, no convenience stores, feral dogs, etc.

Not so pleasant unless shes a hardcore survivalist which be be an instant boner killer. Who wants to bang some wild eyed ruby ridge type loon?
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
>>652310

Neither for music, nor poetry, nor the plastic arts do they possess any real feeling or receptivity: if they affect to do so, it is merely mimicry in service of their effort to please. This comes from the fact that they are incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything whatever, and the reason for this is, I think, as follows. Man strives in everything for a direct domination over things, either by comprehending or by subduing them. But woman is everywhere and always relegated to a merely indirect domination, which is achieved by means of man, who is consequently the only thing she has to dominate directly. Thus it lies in the nature of women to regard everything simply as a means of capturing a man, and their interest in anything else is only simulated, is no more than a detour, i.e. amounts to coquetry and mimicry.
>>
>>654016
Ok, dickbag. I'll do it for you. Simply, you're wrong. Women in hunter/gatherer societies AT TIMES would procure small game like squirrels and would sometimes net fish, but study after study has shown that, even when food scarcity became an issue, or when women had access to fewer males to do that work, they did not switch to primarily hunting game.

Funny thing is, what they DID do, was intensify their pair-bonding when this happened, due to NEEDING the provider because of food scarcity or harsh climate. So pretty much, when things were pretty sweet comparatively, women could generally run around and do whatever and get they food they needed easily. Soon as things became hard, such as in climates farther from the equator or in locations with very limited resources, they latched onto a male to do the work for them.

There you go.
>>
wow, after reading this thread , i am starting to view women with suspicion.
>>
>>652836
Different guy, but I don't think you know what the word spirituality means. You're confusing it with religion, go read a book or something, you are the simpleton here.
I also don't think there are a lot of scientists that believe only science can give answers to questions, that's a very one dimensional and naive assumption. Go talk with some scientists maybe...

here is a protip: ask your mommy a fedora for your birthday, it will suit you well, the mora might be too edgy
>>
>>653717
> No girls pretend to genuinely like long term backpacking/hiking.

Yes, and they enjoy it, they don't pretend they like it
>>
>>654129
>I also don't think there are a lot of scientists that believe only science can give answers to questions

You would be wrong
>>
>>654129
spirituality just means believing in things that are not real like souls or higher powers.
Same as religion.
>>
>>654103
Yeah, I can't fuck an insane girl neither.
>>
>>654103
True fact: I hooked up with Rachel Weaver, who was the baby that Vicki Weaver was holding when she was shot in the ruby ridge thing.

Met her at a bar in Kalispell MT and banged her at her house that night. She was pretty normal for having come from a whacko family.
>>
>>654152
Did you scream "FBI!! Open up!!" When you pulled her grundies off?
>>
File: gaypanic.png (260KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
gaypanic.png
260KB, 500x417px
>>654103
>man doesn't mind those things
>just another guy on /out/

>woman doesn't mind those things
>crazy survivalist
>>
>>653980
you very well may be able to do everything you just said you could, which is awesome and good on ya, but i'll tell you what you can't do...climb the thickly laid-on sarcasm of the post you replied to or roll around in its well executed burns on OP and his like 'cause ya just HAD to witlessly play the reactionary stronk chick card in this baiting thread
>>
>>654021
everything we do, we do under the assumption that someone else is watching and taking notice
>>
>>652310
some do; just not the ones that get hair/make up done to go out in the woods. that being said dont get me started on "country girl" pop country fad where everyone now has a browning camo hoodie and bass pro shops hat
>>
>>654105
It's really funny that people still think everyone's straight.
>>
File: daisy1.jpg (164KB, 795x1263px) Image search: [Google]
daisy1.jpg
164KB, 795x1263px
>>654206
Being "country" or a "country girl" is NEVER, a bad thing. However girls had to come to the conclusion of being "country" is neither here nor there but its the apex of being a "good girl"

country girls cook, clean, put up with immense amount of shit from their men, are good with and desire kids, will drink a beer with you and stand up for themselves while still being the "woman" to "their man".
>>
File: Daisyyy.jpg (520KB, 677x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Daisyyy.jpg
520KB, 677x1024px
>>652310
anyway, no matter how convoluted women and the outdoors image/lifestyle is, its infinitely, 1 million times better than being an urbanized club slut or some sex in the city whore bag.
>>
>>654196
fuckin rekt
>>
>>654207
> still
> Arthur Schopenhauer
> 1788 - 1860
>>
File: 1426723310060.jpg (55KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1426723310060.jpg
55KB, 453x604px
>>652398

Hitler was the overman everyone should strive to be, 88!

>>653547

Weak.

>>654105

All true, every last word.

>>654207

Into the oven with you, degenerate.
>>
>>652310
It depends, really. Most "outdoors" women I know are hipsters who walk around on groomed trails with their boyfriends who wears skinny pants.

But I also know others who legitimately goes out snowshoeing every weekend even when it's -30 outside.

The latter is probably a silent but sizable portion of women that genuinely enjoys being outside, it's the extremely vocal minority of the former just annoys everyone with their constant instagram pictures of their two hour "hikes".

I've been /out/ with the instagram outdoors people, it's just constant bitching about the weather, carrying an actual pack that weighs more than their purse/man purse, their shoes not fitting properly, asking me for shit they forgot to bring, take a picture of me, when do we eat, when do we go home, and getting into an extremely foul mood by the time they no longer look photogenic.
>>
>>653033
This
>>
>>652400
>Fun fact btw, nearly 70% of rape against women and men is done by a man,

Only 70%?

Kinda disappointing tbqh pham.
>>
>>654103
>Who wants to bang some wild eyed ruby ridge type loon?

Speak for yourself, you worthless faggot.
>>
>>654118

>Citation needed 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Not even a Wymynist.
>>
>>654197

That's why I like to go into the forest alone and not take pictures to post on fagbook.

I do it because I hope Jesus watches me and jerks off to my independent spirit.
>>
>>654525
I will bang anything with three of these terms in any order:

> wild
> ridge
> loon
> ruby
> eyed

> mfw I'm pounding a wild ruby loon
>>
>>652830

Don't worry about what the dead think, anon.
>>
>>654210
It is a bad thing it's always a bad thing, it's branding its commercialism ,it's buying an identity sold through material goods avoid people like that at all costs they're always awful male or female
>>
>>653980
i feel this should be a new copypasta
>>
>>654695
her name is tomb raider
>>
>>652310
This thread in a few lines
>OP claims something without proof and/or story related
>Everyone wants to be part of the thread to defend or attack OP's opinion

1. OP is a faggot, affraid of women
2. You should think about what you love and not about what a bunch of women/men love
3. Leave thread and have a good day
>>
>>653727
i think it's hard to find people who like camping because most people don't come prepared and end up hating the experience.

last time i went camping one person refused to have a fire, luckily everybody ignored him before it got too dark and cold to sort one out but he had no rational reason to not have a fire, and its when people become irrational that everybody decides camping is shit
>>
>>654697
>OP is a faggot, affraid of women
That is a healthy fear.
No one else can ruin your whole life like a woman can.
She can get pregnant at will and is in charge of procreation unless you get snipped.
Women have been known to fish condoms out of the trash after you leave and inseminate themselves.
>oops, it was an accident I guess anon

Now you owe child support for 18 years , alimony if you were dumb enough to get married.
>>
>>652310
Because 90% of girls are vapid, shallow cunts who have successfully learned that image is more important than substance for building female prestige.

>Quick Becky, take a photo of me wearing this dress so Instagram thinks I have money
>Here's me posing with a PlayStation controller, geek4lyf XDDD
>Time for a salad selfie, this is totally what I eat on a daily basis, bitchesbe hatin yo
>Here I am posing on some strangers Harley, #bikerchick
>Here's me wearing lenseless glasses and holding about $20 in small denominations, I'm a fucking entrepreneur today teehee
>>
>>652333
And sometimes I go flying in the woods with my headmates
>>
>>652787
The not-falling part.
>>
>>653836
Gay means happy
>>
>>653980
Tldr: 90lb girl thinks it's impressive she can climb better than 220lb males, and thinks that somehow carries over to fighting ability
>>
Majority of women claiming to like the outdoors, really mean they like to go to the lake cabin, where there is a lake grocery store, clothing store, and bar/restaurant. Sure, some of those may like to bike, hike, kayak, snowshoe, cross country ski, etc., but they still need to be back in their warm cabin with indoor plumbing and electricity or they will turn into a pumpkin.
>>
>>654105
this is some real edgy bullshit.
>>
>>652334
Did you wife her ?
>>
>>654891
Jesus man have even taken even a 101 philosophy class?
>>
>>654864

>or they turn into a pumpkin
kek :^)
>>
>>652310
This is honestly interesting.
A thing the modern women hate is getting dirty; modern women are all about appearances, in every way, and that's problematic.
The ones who like getting dirty are just doing it for their image or their next tweet. The ones who really like to get dirty are sporty women who are more ugly and much more bitchy than average.
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>653980
>trying this hard to impress

did you actually read my post before you got defensive? i was attacking op, you fucking retard.
>>
>>654118
It all comes down to the fundamental premise:
>Eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap.
>>
>>652773
Why do people like you insist on coming around and just shitting up the place?
>>
>>652328
>all women are classless chameleon cheap whores just looking for a rich dude they can trick into knocking them up.

I mean the majority of the ones I've ever met are. But then again most guys at their core really just want sex and they just put up with women's emotions and shit to facilitate said sex. So it's a pretty even balance.
>>
>>655614
how do you mean?
>>
>>652589
Make a vulcan V and spread the vulva wide then direct the stream by pushing the fleshy stuff around whilst keeping lateral tension. There are videos.
>>
>>655625
Using the word misogyny I ironically on 4chins is an immediate DQ for the validity of your argument. The fact that women who post here HAVE to mention that they're women invalidates their argument because their frame of reference is skewed.
>>
>>655629
I also can't type worth shit because I'm like a third of a bottle of rye whiskey deep.
>>
>>655629
And...

A retard is born! Enjoy your first day!
>>
>>655635
Maybe I'm not phrasing well; maybe you're just salty roastie. If I were to argue against the integration of women into combat roles in the military, my argument would be invalid because my frame of reference is skewed. Did you ever take public speaking classes in college? Did you go to college?
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.