[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your drug of choice while /innawoods/? (Alcohol included)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 33

File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
What is your drug of choice while /innawoods/? (Alcohol included)
>>
A big bag of ganja!
>>
rather have a bag of weed over anything else.

Alcohol is always welcome.

Other than that, magic mushrooms are best savoured whilst innawoods

Last time I took and E camping I was rolling around on the floor and broke my spectacles
>>
Depends on the type of adventure. Psychedelics are cool if its just an afternoon out with some friends and supplies are /casualmode/. For really going innawoods, I stay sober for the most part, but I'll bring some joints when I hunt. Most drugs dull my senses too much for survival mode.
>>
Alcohol for passing time when hunting or chilling after the tent has been pitched

otherwise no drugs as I am no degenerate
>>
>>637718
If you smoke the reefer you might find yourself listening to jazz music and dancing with negros next. You should stay safe and let the adults handle the drugs.
>>
I used to like the wacky tobacco but now i'm too scared to smoke anymore I tend to enjoy some sort of benzo or opiate painkiller shit in the outdoor evenings.
>>
File: MEAD!.jpg (902KB, 2008x4045px) Image search: [Google]
MEAD!.jpg
902KB, 2008x4045px
Mead or cider are the best alcohol innawoods
>>
Smoking a joint in nature feels real good. Great when having a break when just doing a chill trip around.

Never sipped alcohol where i go. Think may fuck coordination and step in a rabbit hole and break leg
>>
Weed then booze is a close 2nd/great combo

Shrooms and lsd trump everything but not to be used every damn time you go to the woods
>>
Alcohol. Rum, beer or tequila.
>>
LSD
I was in the Long Range Mountains in Newfoundland for three weeks. Tripped on day two and again on day 20. Other than that sober the whole time.
>>
File: American_Beaver.jpg (182KB, 718x721px) Image search: [Google]
American_Beaver.jpg
182KB, 718x721px
>>637718

>No drugs as I am no degenerate
>"passes time" with one of the most dangerous drugs

Alright
>>
>>637692
Maple beer. Takes a couple weeks to make, so it's more of a "at the lake" than a "on the trail" sort of thing.>>637714
>>
>>637783
I've been meaning to try mead for about 10 years, one day I'll manage it.

As to OP's question, generally weed, it's just so portable and friendly
>>
File: IMG_20151125_152015.jpg (1005KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_152015.jpg
1005KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-29-00-39-49.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-29-00-39-49.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>637692
None, I'm not a degenerate neither an edgy teen so I don't need drugs to enjoy myself while /out/.
>>
>>638000
With all due respect, anon, I would like to have sex inside of you girlfriend's asshole, ejaculate a load of sperm in it and conceive her a butt baby.

Respectfully, of course.
>>
Jazz tobacco from corn cob pipe. Also liquor.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-29-00-39-57.png (895KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-29-00-39-57.png
895KB, 720x1280px
>>638003
Thank you...I guess
>>
>>638005
I'll second this. Love puffing a corn cob on the trail.
>>
Beer when being redneck trash

Whiskey when smoking something (no homo)

Weed when work has been done and evening sets in. Personally, completly unable to operate when using weed so I make sure camp and food is done.

Shrooms

Alcohol is good when you need to insanely ramble by yourself, and when you need to get manual labour done
>>
>>637692

Weed. Also weed is legal where I live, so looking at weed as a drug, not looking at Alcohol or Tobacco the same, only proves you're a retard.
>>
File: 1386140676932.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1386140676932.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>638000

So, not only do you not drink beer ever, you shit on everyone else that does.

You must be a blast on camping trips, parties and family dinners.
>>
>>637692

Beer, wine, mushrooms, LSD

Marijuana gives me what I can only describe as anxiety attacks, I've never experienced them sober. Probably my least favourite drug anywhere at any time.
>>
>>638112
>you not drink beer ever
Casually drinking a beer =/= doing drugs while /out/

>You must be a blast on camping trips, parties and family dinners.
it's really easy when the you're surrounded by reputable people like you and not trailer park trash.

> inb4 bur dur you don't know how to enjoy the life bur dur
>>
>>637692
Used to smoke weed but my job doesnt allow it. Huge letdown
>>
Mushrooms hands down. LSD a close second. Makes me feel like nature's awareness of itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (931KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
931KB, 2592x1936px
It must be a sad and miserable life some people live that requires mind altering substances.
I guess it's their way of escaping the reality of their life.
I go out because I enjoy being out.
No substances needed.
>>
>>638153
I agree on the case of faggots who can't even get out of bed without taking something, but after a long day of trekking it's just nice to have a small drink, a joint or two and some food around a campfire before crawling to your tent. Really enhances the experience for me.

I rarely smoke weed, though. Usually I just go for some rum.
>>
shrooms

opiates in the summer
>>
>>638116
what's wrong with you? i love the stress of marijuana, you just have to prepare for the panic and ride it
>>
I go out because exercise
Why would I want to put unhealthy chemicals in my body?
>>
>>638153
We don't need me but it can make a great situation greater.

You would enjoy camping more if you have soup or a 3 course meal?

It's the same with drugs
>>
>>637692
I tend to do heroin while innawoods. Not as much as I usually do though.
>>
>>638000
>>638127

le wrong generation amirite
>>
>>638015
Thread on /s/ now
>>
>>638153
Someone who writes like you shouldn't risk any more brain damage.
>>
>>638127

>me casually getting not-too-intoxicated with my preferred drug isn't the same as you getting casually not-too-intoxicated with your preferred drug

And surely Anon, you've never been drunk. How unfun and irresponsible that would be.
>>
>>638163

I guess I like actually feeling good
>>
>>638268
>alcohol drug
yeah anon, drinking a couple beers in a month it's just like drinking rum until you pass out. Sure bud whatever makes you sleep at night.
>>
>>638153

You know, you guys could just enter these threads and say, "I don't enjoy taking drugs" or "I haven't tried them and I'm not interested in doing so."

Instead you call people that try and enjoy them losers, which is demonstrably false. I have a great life, I'm on my way to becoming a wildlife biologist, my grades are excellent. I don't fuck around when it comes to work and I spend an awful lot of time /out/, hunting or fishing or hiking. However, every 4-6 months I do mushrooms with friends on a camping trip and get to melt into a tree for a few minutes. If you actually have a problem with that you need to spend less time wringing your delicate hands over how other people live their lives.
>>
>>638278

Ok, you're a kid. I don't think any adult with a non fundy social circle can be as underexposed to alcohol as you are.

You're implying that alcohol isn't a drug because... you don't take that much of it? That doesn't make sense. That can apply to literally any drug. You could say cocaine isn't a drug, because you're only snorting a tiny pinch. This is literally some of the worst logic that I've ever come across.

Who said anything about getting hammered till you're dysfunctional? Those are your words, not mine. No one in this thread has advocated for getting dangerously intoxicated, you're just accusing them of doing so while willfully glossing over your own use of alcohol.
>>
Weed is good because you can keep on moving easily. Alcohol is nice for stuff like fishing where you aren't really that physically active. Opiates are great for chilling by a campfire.
>>
>>638153
Basically. I'm an unhappy person and I self medicate heavily. So why do you care about my habits?
>>
>>638280
You sound like a relatively intelligent person.
Too bad you are dumb enough to use drugs.
>>
>>638309
Nothing in that post indicated anon gave a shit about you.
Go OD
Just another dead dope smoker.
No shits will be given and no great loss to society
>>
>>638314
>Too bad you are dumb enough to use drugs
>dumb
Why are you even in this thread? Do you think that you'll somehow magically change someone's life, show them the error of their ways, or otherwise make a difference in the world at large from behind your keyboard? If you're not a fan of the thread's subject matter just hide it and move on.

Mensa-certified smoker of the fragrant cane / eater of hallucinogenic fungi here.
>>
>>638293
Yeah, start to relativize and calling me a kid will surely win the argument to you.

Jeez you addicts are really brainwashed, just like bleeding heart liberals or feminazis. You're absolutely disgusting and seems like the heroin, meth and mdma killed all the few brain cells you once had and turned you into a living moron ,unable to understand simple logic. That's fucking sad.

I actually never said alcohol isn't a drug, just talked about beer. But hey good luck with your life, get an addict whore gf and you're all set for an enjoyable life. Your parents must be proud.

Just so you know, I'll not reply to you anymore, good luck.
>>
I wish all the degenerate drug addicrs itt would find they are not separate from God and don't need drugs to be happy and fulfilled.
>>
File: 1391107814186.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1391107814186.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>638327

>"everyone that tries drugs is an addict"
>insert stereotypical, unrelated anger about libruhls
>punctuation and syntax in the same sentence that calls me a moron is awful
>"beer and alcohol aren't the same thing"

Thank you anon. Thank you.
>>
>>638327
>Just so you know, I'll not reply to you anymore
Was that directed solely at the anon you responded to in the first place, or was it a general statement toward the thread at large? I do sincerely hope it was the latter. You won't make a difference here, you're not "doing god's work," you're just wasting your time by typing this foolishness (and our time, by adding nonsensical walls of text to this thread).

tl;dr: Fuck off, normie. Your kind aren't welcome here.
>>
>>637692
Nothing. Just not into drugs, and I don't drink.

Plus I want to stay aware of my surroundings.

Coffee, I guess. Disgusting MRE coffees.
>>
>>638314
Can you point out how using them in the way I described is actually dumb?

From an external perspective, the best I can come up with is that they're unnecessary.
>>
When I'm out I am happy and energized. Enjoying nature and the natural world. At least I'm not in my office doing work.
It's sad so many people itt cannot the same and have to use drugs Or mind alternating substances just to be happy. Sad face .jpg
>>
>>638368
>have to

There's that assumption again. Try

>choose to sometimes
>>
>>638357
Coffee counts. If a substance alters your physical or mental state, it can safely be considered a drug. Coffee alters both for me. Physical: stimulates digestive tract, makes me have to poop. Mental: provides alertness. Yeah, that's a drug. Not an illicit or particularly potent one, I'll grant you, but a drug nonetheless.
>>
>>638373
Denial is an essential component of becoming addicted to alcohol or drugs– after all, none of us really like to admit we have a problem with anything; and in the addictive process this tendency becomes all the more pronounced.
>>
>>637692
Suppose you were in a restaurant and someone at a nearby table was having a heart attack. If you knew CPR, you'd perform it right away, wouldn't you? Or if you didn't, you'd at least try to get help. You'd do everything you could for a total stranger.

Addressing substance abuse is just as critical. Many hospitalizations are due to the abuse of alcohol and other drugs. And addiction is a leading cause of death in America. So, when you talk about drinking or drug use, you may be literally saving a life.
>>
>>638380

Besides not actually being criteria for addiction here are a few problems with what you're suggesting.

First of all, it lets you gaslight anyone that uses substances at all.

>drink beer every other weekend
>"you're an alcoholic"
>no I'm not
>"you're in denial and that's a sign"

It's a circular argument.

Second, many anons in this thread are discussing drugs that have no potential for physical addiction - mushrooms, LSD, etc. That's not the same as saying they don't have the potential for abuse, as they most certainly do, but that's not what we're talking about.
>>
File: 1384496389052.jpg (126KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
1384496389052.jpg
126KB, 612x528px
>>638388

Suppose you were in a restaurant and someone at a nearby table was sharing a bottle of wine with their friends. If you knew the dangers of alcohol, you'd slide over there and start telling them, wouldn't you? Be sure to imply that they're shitty people, and accuse them of being unable to enjoy food without being blackout drunk.

When suddenly

You realize 80% of the restaurants patrons have alcohol on the table

They're looking at you with discomfort

There's a manager walking over to you anon, I think he's about to ask you to leave
>>
>>637718
>uses alcohol
>"I am no degenerate"
I suppose hard drugs are only degenerate when they're illegal
>>
>>637692
Just some bourbon or single malt scotch late at night.
>>
>>638388
>substance use = substance abuse
>>
Love taking a fat shot of heroin and just nodding out in the forest
>>
>>638050
I was thinking the "(alcohol included)" was more of a way to say yeah it is a drug too, so it is included in this topic.
>>
>>638153

lmao someone sounds like an asshurt 15 year old who can't score anything or buy booze
>>
>>638589
Actually, sounds like a top quality bro that could obtain a Security Clearance, be honest and productive and raise children with proper moral guidance.

10/10 would hike with.
>>
>>638595

>productive
>raising children

No
>>
>>638153
>>638309
>>638322
Stay positive guys, the world needs great influences like you! :)
>>
>>638596
> no

For you. But for the rest of the world, that aren't self-indulgent drug addicts, that is how it's done
>>
File: received_1013075978725668.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
received_1013075978725668.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>638314
>>
>>638598

But he's right

Children are a waste of your money, time, and happiness, and unless I find the absolute perfect spouse for me, I'm not ready to throw away my life like that

Why should I work my entire life to provide for children with the slight chances they provide back for the last 20 feeble, miserable years of my life when I can enjoy my entire life to the fullest without having to worry about putting food on the table?
>>
make drugs about enjoying life
not life about enjoying drugs
>>
Adderall

fun pulling all nighters reading, tending the fire, listening to the loons and owls. Why waste time sleeping.
>>
File: 1440920133115.png (55KB, 848x724px) Image search: [Google]
1440920133115.png
55KB, 848x724px
>Second day into the hike
>Climbing a plateau towards the end of the day, middle of nowhere.
>Great view, but we see dark clouds rolling in.
>4 people cramped into a 3-man tent with sleepingbags and stuff everywhere.
>Light a blunt in the tent and pass it around while rain absolutely pours down on our tent and thunder roars in the mountains.
>Comfy level: maximum
>>
File: giphy.gif (604KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
604KB, 500x375px
I'm going /out/ for the first time in years. Going to reunite with all my scout friends and do a 20 mile hike. We're probably going to get loose on some Apple cider + Wild Turkey 101 and maybe smoke a little of the devils lettuce.

Can't wait.
>>
>>638699
Dancing at the top of a cliff is less dangerous than than. You literally covered yourself and your friend with transformed petrol and started a fire, with no chance to have external help in less than a few hours and only if you manage to save a phone.
>>
>>638153
I remember when I was 18. Things change with time, man.
>>
>>638376
And don't forget you can get addicted to caffeine.
Interesting how some drugs aren't even considered as drugs by society in the first place yet are so dependant on them and will quickly call out others drug use as wrong or immoral.
>>
>>638711
We were all aware of the risks and took precautions. Wanted to keep the greentext brief, so didn't bother with details. Still, thank you for your concern.
>>
>>637692
Kratom
>>
>>638711
Wut?
>>
>>638743
what's it like? i've read a little but, well, i still dont' know what the hell it does.
>>
>>638772
Not that anon but it affects the opioid receptors.
>>638743
How good is it for pain?
>>
>>638322

Please be bait.
No one is this ignorant, are they?
It's as if you've just watched Reefer Madness and got super scared by it.
>>
File: 1392157324187.gif (17KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1392157324187.gif
17KB, 450x367px
>>637692
i enjoy the use of marijuana only because I am used to how I act high and I trust myself to stay safe while OUT... not so much alcohol. In either case I don't take substances until after I have set up camp and the fire is going, also I don't take if I am in unfamiliar OUT territory. The abrahamic rules are for stupid people. (thou shalt not this and that) rather... use your intelligence to know when it is safe and when it isn't.
>>
>>638327
>bleeding heart liberals
>seems like the heroin, meth and mdma killed all the few brain cells you once had
>I actually never said alcohol isn't a drug, just talked about beer
>But hey good luck with your life, get an addict whore gf

0/10
>>
Partaking in drug consumption 2 times or less a month is acceptable. Anything else and you're gay.
>>
>>638743
This.
>>
>>638854
So If I bang a syringe full of black-tar heroin into my testicles twice a month that's just fine and dandy, but if I dare to drink a beer every friday of the month, that would render me a flaming homo? Gotcha friendo.
>>
File: 134247814-Happy-woman.jpg (128KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
134247814-Happy-woman.jpg
128KB, 725x483px
>>638327

>Just so you know, I'll not reply to you anymore, good luck.
>>
>>637692
lsd
but used lsd,shrooms, pot, alcohol of all sorts and dxm. whic was great but do not do near anything dangerous, i.e bodies of water or cliff edges
>>
>>638327
haha you are serious about this?
>>
>>637692

Just weed. I got a bad spine. I can either take pills and veg 9ut. Or smoke weed high in CBD and continue on with life. I do enjoy weed high in THC as well.
>>
>>638772
Like the other anon said, it's similar to opiates. Closest I can relate it to from personal experience is Vicodin (hydrocodone).

If drank in powder form mixed into liquid, the effects are pretty fast. Your mouth will go partially numb for a few minutes. The feeling I get is a relaxed, amused sensation, generally a feeling of well being while mildly stoned. I want to talk much more when I'm buzzing from it. Pain isn't so much as dulled but more so forgotten about, but still present. Unless you go overboard, the overall effects are mild in comparison to alcohol or weed. You can easily function on this drug.

Eating and exerting yourself will reduce the effects, so it's best to take when you're ready to chill for a while. However, if you aren't used to taking it, eating more than a tablespoon can make you extremely nauseated. But lying down takes the sickness away.
>>
>>639226
Well that sounds just up my street. Thanks anon.
>>
>>639226
>>639377
In fact, I might as well ask.. If you're a britfag like myself, would you mind letting me know where best to get it? I imagine you'll have a some experience buying the stuff online which and i haven't a clue - websites that sell substances like this always make me a bit suspicious.
>>
Guys i need some advice, im a newbei to drugs and i kinda wanna try something out. i smoked weed a couple of times but didn't like it too much but i like alcohol a lot. maybe a bit too much sometimes.
>>
>>639380
Amerilard unfortunately. However I order through krakenkratom. But I'm not sure on their shipping policy in this case. I recommend them if they'll ship it to you though.

I tried to make tea with the leaves at first, but it's just easier to consume the powder. It is extremely bitter, so either add it to enough water to slam it and chase it, or mix it first. It mixes better with room temperature liquids. You might have some clumping after, I just refill the glass and drink it again.

By the way I'm not kidding about the nausea thing, especially if you don't respond well to opiates. It's not like OTC meds that claim they can bust your belly up, this will make you run to the bathroom and dry heave. Just start slowly, no more than a tablespoon at first. You will build a tolerance to it, but you may want to use it more sparingly so you don't. I don't think it's particularly addictive beyond the psychological desire to do it.

Lastly, it can give you a morning headache if you use it too late in the day.
>>
>>639485
Many thanks for the advice anon.

I think I know what you mean about the nausea - poppy tea does that to me a little, mainly if i've a full stomach.
>>
>>638641
Because they're fucking adorable and you can love them and they love you back.
>>
>>639113
What's wrong with your spine?
Two back surgeries for me.
Does weed help you with the pain?
>>
>>639476
Do a line of white lightning and then drop a couple tabs of acid. Best high in your life guaranteed
>>
>>637715
>but I'll bring some joints when I hunt.
>>637718
>Alcohol for passing time when hunting

I both drink and smoke weed, but I think it's very foolish to do so while hunting. I always save that for after the kill, back at camp, back home.

Hunting and killing an animal should be done sober in my opinion.

Now fishing is another story. With C&R your fuckups aren't fatal and there's no firearm safety to deal with. Boat safety...don't fuck around piloting a boat all hammered and always wear your lifejacket if you've been drinking.

If you're /out/ in backcountry you shouldn't get too plastered because that's very dangerous. Really common sense guys. Don't do LSD in rough terrain on a mountain 35k from the trailhead.
>>
>>640565
I'm not that anon but i do have back pain, sciatic type shit. I don't find weed helps with the pain.
>>
Shrooms
>>
>>637714
>floor
>camping
RV'ing doesn't count as camping
>>
File: myscotch.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
myscotch.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>637692
A flask of scotch sometimes. When I'm deep I don't get too carried away for safety's sake.

Rate my whisky collection /out/.
I posted this a couple hours ago on the whisky thread on /b/ but it 404ed
>>
There's just something special about watching retards argue.

I drink, I smoke, occasionally weed, I sometimes use that hardcore caffeine, I've done shrooms, coke, molly, I was once heavily addicted to opiates. I know what all that shit can do to you if you let it control your life, but in my experience, as long as you know your limits and you don't let yourself get to the point where you feel you need it to get through your day, there's really nothing wrong with altering your consciousness for fun every once in a while.

And as for all those good Christians /out/ there, doing their best to protect people from themselves, remember: Gen 1:29 "I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth..." That would include marijuana, cocaine, coffee, tobacco, and opiates. Possibly alcohol and shrooms, depending on whether God considered fungi plants. What God created is good, and God created all those things, what's evil is the temptation to lose yourself to them. And personally, I don't think it can be all that bad to recreational drugs while enjoying the waters and firmament that God created.

Moderation and control, that's the key.
>>
BLOOD OF FRESHLY KILLED ANIMALS
>>
>>640799
Mirin' The All Father whiskey
>O D I N
Skol!
>>
Tobacco and only.
Anything else is just some excuse for degenerate druggies to do their shit away from society.
>>
>>640835
Tobacco is the most harmful drug listed so far. The only thing that may be worse is Kroc.
>>
>>640837
>tobacco
>worse than alcohol
>worse than weed
>worse than some hipster synthetized drugs
Sure, son. Most harmful so far. Your parents must be so proud.
>>
>>640835
>>640839
>>640835
> any drug other than the one I abuse is degenerate.

Confirmed /pol/ock
>>
File: 1412095569763.jpg (90KB, 566x943px) Image search: [Google]
1412095569763.jpg
90KB, 566x943px
>>640841
Sorry for telling the truth here, druggie.
>>
>>640835
Tobacco is pretty much the worst thing in this thread. The healthcare burden of tobacco dwarfs all other drugs.

That being said I'd call it one of the "safer" drugs to use /out/ at least from a short-term perspective.
>>
>>640835
>>640839
>>640842

Go smoke another pack you retarded addict
>>
>>640849
>pack
>addicted
I stuff it in my pipe, stupid underage junkie. You can't talk about addiction when the whole act of smoking is a therapy ritual.
Now go back to your LSD and dream with some black bears fucking you while traveling through the milky way galaxy.
>>
>>640854

>"therapy ritual"

it's not therapy because you feel like shit without it

nice addiction you dumb faggot

it's pretty clear you're 16 years old because you think pipe tobacco is cool so enjoy the rest of high school
>>
>>640854

>"stupid underage junkie"
>LSD

If people who take LSD are junkies then people who drink water are alcoholics
>>
>>640854
>tobacco
>You can't talk about addiction when the whole act of smoking is a therapy ritual.

topkek anon this is the most retarded thing I've read all year on 4chan

quite the accomplishment
>>
>>640842
>Is so /pol/ that he needs a pic to defend it.

Thanks, I needed that.
>>
>>640855
>you feel like shit without it
>addiction
>that projection
That's some funny kind of addiction, specially when you do it only when you're relaxing.
You sure is some kind of retarded underage druggie. Talking shit about things you don't know.
>hurr durr smoking is so 1980's
As I said, go back to the marijuana hidden in your socks drawer, and let the adults enjoy some /out/ thread.
>>
>>640862

>trying to unironically imply your views are the same as the rest of /out/s

Everyone is calling you out right now yet you still don't see it?

Do you think this is some sort of MGTOW ultra far right conservative straight edge outdoors haven or something?

Go back to your containment board please
>>
>>640862
>let the adults enjoy some /out/
Middle aged sc/out/ here.
Don't you think for one second you fucking speak for me mental midget.

Go back you your addiction. I mean "therapy".
>>
>>640862

>Talking shit about things you don't know.

But that's what you're doing right now

>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 112412312345221.jpg (57KB, 745x412px) Image search: [Google]
112412312345221.jpg
57KB, 745x412px
>>640859
As relevant as some druggie's opinion.
Thanks, "bro".
>>
>>640872

>calls other people druggies
>smokes a drug that does next to nothing besides taste good while giving you a 10% rate at cancer everywhere it touches
>>
>>640872
Said mr tobacco user, the biggest druggie of all...
>>
>>640835

How much do you weigh?

Have you actually been outside before?
>>
>>640874
>taste good
unless you're talking about finest of cigars I beg to differ
>>
>>640866
>>640868
>>640871
>implying I will take orders of a butthurt samefag marijuana stinking samefag that thinks outdoors is some kind os escape for him to do degenerate shit
Your ridiculous cry for support is becoming unnerving.
>>
>>640878
You seem upset. Are you ok?
>>
>>640880

he's probably reaching for his inhaler right now before he goes on another tangent
>>
File: oGUNjy0.png (29KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
oGUNjy0.png
29KB, 380x380px
>>640878

lmao
>>
>>640880
I'm not the one samefagging out loud trying to prove I'm not some human degenerate garbage.
You should learn to respect other people's opinions. You know, grow up and stuff.
Sometimes getting your shit straight is more relaxing than weed.
>>
>>640884

ironically nobody has actually mentioned weed besides you

>You should learn to respect other people's opinions.

you're literally making fun of yourself at this point
>>
>>640883
>source: wikipedia
You're not gonna tell me marijuana cures cancer, will you?
I rest my case.
>>
>>640886

Nobody is talking about Marijuana

Stop projecting your shitty addiction, you unhealthy fat slob

Have you actually gone /out/ before?
>>
File: 1398048331554.jpg (37KB, 374x421px) Image search: [Google]
1398048331554.jpg
37KB, 374x421px
>>640885
>you're literally making fun of yourself at this point
Says the guy who needs heavy duty chemicals in his body to enjoy outdoors.
>>
I consume no drugs, only tobacco.

The prophet mu7ammad (PBUH) prohibits the use of all intoxicants.
>>
File: 13425125143.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
13425125143.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>640889
>stop projecting
>you unhealthy fat slob
You sure are one of a kind, kid.
>>
>>640893

I haven't done any drugs besides beers at social gatherings since I was 28 and I quit smoking when I was 29.

One day you'll realize how shitty of a decision you've made. Hopefully it doesn't come in the form of a doctor telling you about your newfound lung cancer.
>>
>>640891

>heavy duty chemicals

....cigarettes?
>>
>>640891

>Heavy duty chemicals

Like?
>>
>>640894
>lung cancer
One day you'll realize people can die in many ways, from infinite different causes.
None of them are your business though.
Remember this, son.
>>
>>640893
>kid
>>640900
>son
Ok there, bro, bud, pal, champ, tiger, pops, gramps.

Apparently you missed the surgeon general's report from 1964 which is surprising since the way you're posturing it makes you sound like should be old enough to remember first hand.
>>
>>640902

He's underage and trying to seem older

The moment someone starts pulling out the 'kids' and 'sons' you know they're 16-18 and think they're some sort of gruff adult
>>
>>640900
You sound like a straight shootin' son of a gun.
Murican' amirite?

If so, I'm glad I'm in Canada so my tax dollars won't go for paying for your shitty life choices when your health eventual succumbs to your tobacco addiction m8

If not, then it definitely is my fucking business if you choose to kill yourself on our dime, son.
>>
>>640907

Why the fuck do Americans think they made a good choice with tobacco?

I swear to god every dipshit who says something like "I DONT EVEN WANT TO LIVE TO 60" is always an American

At least our smokers have the courtesy to understand why everyone thinks they're retarded
>>
>>640911
Amen brother.

I used to smoke tobacco and I still occasionally smoke weed and drink. But I'm not so arrogant, naive, and stunned to think these activities aren't addictive and potentially harmful long-term.
>>
>>640907
Don't worry, I don't live in your shitty nanny state.
If I need some medicine, I will pay for it and it's none of your shitty business.
Also, I don't think other tax payer health problem is a big deal when niggers, latinoes and mudslimes are reaching almost 50% of your country population.
Anyway, good luck, son.
>>
>>640911
>at least our smokers have the courtesy to understand why everyone thinks they're retarded
Maybe because they're just tired of arguing with underage sjw retards that care about other people's habits while filling their own asses with alcohol and junk food every weekend.
>>
>>640914

Thanks for confirming you're from /pol/!

Please go back to your containment board. Have a nice day.
>>
>>640917
>>640842
Again, sorry for telling the truth. I know it's harsh to accept it.
>>
File: getaload.jpg (5KB, 146x160px) Image search: [Google]
getaload.jpg
5KB, 146x160px
>>640916
>retards that care about other people's habits

Oh, so like how you came in here calling anyone who uses any drug but tobacco degenerates? That kind of retard? Thanks for clearing that up anon.
>>
>>637751

I know you are being sarcastic (Or "ironic" in redditspeak) but Jazz was called reefer music because the white flappers were being seduced by the niggers with marijuana and taking advantage of them whilst under the influence.
>>
>>640916
>while filling their own asses

I'd like to fill your ass if you're willing. If that's too degenerate for you I'll understand.
>>
>>640914
>niggers, latinoes and mudslimes are reaching almost 50% of your country population

hi there /pol/
>>
File: 1394864998994.png (198KB, 337x380px) Image search: [Google]
1394864998994.png
198KB, 337x380px
this cancer thread is out of control.
>>
>>640926

Yeah, too much tobacco shills
>>
>>640926
topkek
>>
>>640809
Well posted.
>>
Model glue and speed.
>>
>>637692
mead and mushrooms are the only things I would even remotely consider these days
>>
>>637718
>hunting
>alcohol
>using a gun under the influence
>i am no degenerate
i think i get it. if you drink before you shoot yourself in the face, itll numb the immediate pain. Am I wrong? because thats what you should do.
>>
>>640854
>I stuff it in my pipe, stupid underage junkie
Unless you're over 45 years old, you have autism. I'm sorry.
>>
>>640928
English isn't your first language, is it?
>>
Weed and percocet, when camping nothing gets my sore joints going like a cup of shitty instant coffee and 2 percocet.
>>
>>641078

It's time to stop posting, cancerman
>>
File: 1444978232180.jpg (10KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444978232180.jpg
10KB, 249x200px
>mfw derailed thread
>>
File: 1413649883342.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1413649883342.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
>mfw people take the bait every time
>>
>>641136
>>641148

lol ur so epic dude haha lol nice poopyposting i relly like it lmao haha n1 bro
>>
>>641152
>i relly like it

Me too! Save it, It's all yours my friend :-)
>>
Alcohol, other than that LSD and pot I guess. It all depends on location.
>>
>>639476

Stick to weed, shrooms, kratom, kava and other natural, peaceful substances and you'll do ok.

Shit can get awry when you start fucking about with chemicals.
>>
>>641201

2/10
>>
File: 1416403257157.gif (459KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1416403257157.gif
459KB, 400x300px
LSD Analogues
Empathogens
Benzos and alcohol for the comedown.
>>
>>638153
It must be a sad and miserable life some people live that have never tried mind altering substances.
I guess its their way of deluding themselves into thinking theyre reality of life is the only one worth experiencing.
I do drugs because i enjoy doing drugs.
No assholes needed.
>>
>>641201
I know you're kidding but it's sad how common people think this.
I know non-pot heads who will actually say marijuana is okay because it's natural.
People believing in natural things being any different than synthetic things are morons.
>>
>>641307
I hear that. What really gets me though, is when people who have never done a drug talk me about it like they know more than I do.

>Thanks for informing me about marijuana, mister. As a person who's never done it, you must know far more than I do, since I only grow it for a living.
>>
>>641315
>People believing in natural things being any different than synthetic things are morons.
Thank you.
>>
>>638412
law is love, law is life
now be good boys and girls /out/
Big Brother is watching
>>
>>638439
This is really dumb.
>>
>>641319

You have your opinion, I have mine. The only difference is that I wouldn't call you a moron for your opinion as drugs and their effects are all relative to the people using them.You do it your way, i'll do it mine.

If that kid who said he enjoys alcohol too much has an addictive personality then getting into pharmaceuticals or other street drugs (speed, coke etc) could be a bad move for him. Granted, getting addicted to weed does happen but compared to an opiate, meth, alcohol, etc addiction its the safer option. Prevention is always better than cure so perhaps staying to the softer, less dangerous options is something he should keep in mind.
>>
>>641315
>eat fly amanita
It's ok bro, all natural
>>
>>641341
>softer, less dangerous
you realize this has nothing to do with it being natural or synthetic though right?
>>
>>641341
reading comprehension anon. he's tearing apart the natural vs synthetic argument, not the weed vs coke argument
>>
>>640892
Tobacco contains nicotine. Nicotine is a drug. Infidel.
>>
>>640922
Wew lad, you just rephrased his post while somehow sounding like you actually believe the Reefer Madness propaganda tripe that Anslinger was shoving down the collective public maw.
>>
>>641341
Marijuana is definitely not a hardcore drug but it's not because it's natural anon, I was saying some people think "natural" means anything.
I had a pothead telling me that marijuana is safer than synthesized THC because it's more natural, which was pathetic since they were a biomedical student.
I'm all for someone being spiritual and wanting to get high in the woods, but don't act like lab made drugs are somehow tainted by the fact they are made by man.
>>
>>638127
You do know ur a Self righteous over generalizing faggot who thinks degenerates are the only people who use ettmitedly moderate "drugs" to enhance there experience right?
>>
>>641381
They are tainted because its not the way natured intended them to be you fool.

They are unnatural.
>>
File: 101_5022.jpg (400KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
101_5022.jpg
400KB, 1296x972px
>>637692
I like to smoke weed while I fish. If that makes me a degenerate, then so be it. It's fun so fuck you.
>>
>>641422
I know you're kidding but for the sake of shitposting nature didn't intend shit and that doesn't mean anything at all.
Another thing that pisses me off are people who buy crystals/rocks and polish them and act like they have energy properties.
>>
Did dxm in the woods. Walking was horrible I fell a few times, saw shit everywhere and it was actually pretty dope.
>>
>>638701
>Ya'll gonna fuck?
>>
>>640578
>>640578
How do you drink weed??
>>
>take new to camping friend car camping
>get camp set up
>he asks "OK, now what"
>"We sit around the fire, drink and wait"
>"wait for what?"
>tomorrow
>proceed to get blackout drunk
>>
>>641606
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: laughingcoffee.png (26KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
laughingcoffee.png
26KB, 192x191px
>>641623
>>
File: 1448488776544.jpg (328KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
1448488776544.jpg
328KB, 900x893px
>>640918
>>
>>637692

>live in the middle of nowhere
>have no friends that do drugs

were could I find some weed to try while innawoodsing? is there something I am supposed to look for that I simply am not aware of?
>>
why smoke cigarettes? Cigars and pipes i can understand but Ciggs are just nasty.
>>
I just smoke some weed at night when I'm back at the tent. Feels great.
>>
Salvia will give you extreme eagle vision.

I'm not kidding. Hit that shit on the top of a mountain and visuals in the distance are smack-dab in front of your face.

Also I spotted a tick, on the ground, 10 feet away. My friends laughed and said I was paranoid until I walked over and picked up the twig it was on.
>>
>>638280
Here here.
>>
>>638405

kek
>>
>>642007

Try ordering off darkwebmarekts. Domestic mail is pretty secure (In the US and Canada)
>>
>>642276

Addiction. It feels good too. They may not taste great, but the actual act of sitting there with a cigarette and just smoking away feels good. As Christopher Hitchens put it, to a non smoker, smoking a cigarette can make you hungry when you have no appetite, and it can numb your appetite if you have no food. It can wake you up if you're feeling tired and make you tired if you need to go to sleep. It's temporary pleasure for a lifetime of feeling awful about it and being sick. Eventually it stops having any effect, starts tasting worse and worse and feeling worse and worse. It became something I had to do to just not feel like shit. I'm struggling with it right now and I haven't bought any in a month, but last night I got piss drunk, loaded a bunch of old cigarette tobacco from the ashtray into a carrot pipe and smoked away. I threw up.

One shitty decision as a wasted 15 year old living in a country with dirt cheap cigarettes lead me to this.
>>
ITT; "It'll never happen to me." "I'm different."

Every fucking time lol.
>>
>>641422
How can human actions be unnatural, if we are animals?
How is a wasp nest, or and ant colony any different from a human house?
>>
>>637695
Marijuana my friends. It helps me concentrate and takes away my back pain.
>>
>>638000

>I'm not a degenerate
>Let me post a pic of this scantily clad chick just to get more people to look at my post
>>
I cant imagine wanting to interact with any of you in real life
>>
>>640809
>hardcore caffeine

Top wat?
>>
drug related question. have some nbome tabs, can they be cut in four and microdosed at a party like lsd? or is there some kind of threshold that prevents this
>>
>>637692

The older I get the more I realize that the best drugs are the ones my brain makes: so much so that nothing compares with them. Sadly, this has led me to shun social interaction with people who use alcohol and drugs and take major risks to get a rush.
>>
>>637692
Why would anyone do drugs when they can just go outside?
>>
>>638860
Who gives a fuck. Don't listen to these fags and live your life in turmoil or in peace. Up to you and no else
>>
>>640918
Besides the fact ur clearly b8ing as hard as humanly possible I doubt u'd call druggies that attend Harvard or Yale degenerate
>>
LSD is the best. Not only does it make everything look 10x more amazing, the speed-like effect increases your stamina.
>>
Usually I'd have some shots of vodka. Drug of choice is weed. Amazing feeling to be in your hammock, shining next to a fire...high off your ass as you got your qt gf with you.
>>
>>644989
Shining = swinging
>>
>>644255
We're talking about both at once anon.
>>
>>638000
this, nice trips

ITT:
>nature is so boring, wonder what i can do to pass the time
>>
>>645368

more like

>nature is so great, wonder how i can make the experience better

you make drugs about enjoying life, not making life about enjoying drugs

this is a golden rule a lot of human beings simply can't follow and for that reason shouldn't be around the stuff

don't think anyone here is taking shrooms everytime they go /out/, most of this stuff in this thread probably isn't regular
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.