[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a Biķe thats cheap and sturdy for a fatty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1465941424829.jpg (130KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1465941424829.jpg
130KB, 746x718px
So i am a big son of a bitch. I am 6'3" and 278lbs. I need a cheap bike to take on trails and the road. No jumps. Worst case scenario is going over some tree roots and rocks imbedded in a trail.

I looked at Walmart but some of their bigger bikes say "5'10" - 6-1"" for a height cap. I assume someone above 6'1", knees would hit the handle bars? I cant see any weight capacity stickers and you know the workers there dont know shit about bikes.

Please help me find a cheap bike that can handle the weight and height. Dont care about looks.

Dont want to spend over 300$
>>
>>1069940
>No jumps
You got that right fattass
>>
>>1069940
There is a whole board dedicated to transportation with at least 20 bike threads up currently
>>>/n/
>>
Double your budget and you can get a decent mountain bike that will handle your size. Any Walmart bike is gonna fall apart on you on a trail if it's not completely smooth.
>>
I got a Motobecane elite sport about a week or 2 ago, and my brother got one 3 weeks ago.
It's a great bike, I go off road with it nearly everyday
Prob one of the best bikes you'll find u need 300$
Pro tip, don't get a Wal-Mart bike, you'll have to get a new one the next year, and it won't be any good.
>>
>>1069940
Walk for 6 months or until you're not a fat fuck, then buy a normal bike
>>
>>1069940
Sorry bud but you're asking the impossible. Your best bet is to buy one of the beach cruisers. Like this one:
>Huffy® 26" Cranbrook™ Men's Cruiser Bike
Ride the shit on flat road and paths, while dieting. If you enjoy doing this shit enough, save up some dough and buy a real deal MTB. Don't worry about height that much, that has more to do with your inseam than your overall height.
>>
>>1069940
Lol bro gravity is working against you, go on a liquid(no fucking milk or beer) diet until you get to 200lbs
>>
>>1070161
This. Buy cheap, buy twice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.