[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Estate Camping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1491608052317.png (46KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1491608052317.png
46KB, 1152x648px
If you are going camping this summer , in a remote , interesting place, please consider calling a real estate agent.

Call them up and tell them you want a remote parcell of land for under 300k and you want to camp on any locations that seem viable.
Just have them alert the owner that you will be camping on their vacant land to see if you could live there.
While camping take notes and see if it would be a viable place to build a commune.
Free camping for you and you help the board find a building site.
Thanks
>>
File: 14932233405521.png (80KB, 302x568px) Image search: [Google]
14932233405521.png
80KB, 302x568px
Fuck off back to whence you came.
>>
Who the fuck pays for camping? Also enjoy camping on someones lawn you glamping trash
>>
>>1059833
>/r9gay/ville
errrrmm nah >>>/r9k/
>>
Can we add a few bunkhouses for those of us who are minimalists?
>>
File: Photos-Tiny-Houses.jpg (280KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Photos-Tiny-Houses.jpg
280KB, 1024x683px
>>1059862
You wouldnt rather have a tiny house?
>>
>>1059872
Jesus Christ, I like tiny houses in general, but that is a hideous piece of shit.
>>
>>1059895
Post the one you like and think you can help build.
>>
>>1059872
nice cuck shed.
>>
>>1060045
If we choose to live like this, no one will ever have to get cucked again
>>
>>1059872

>You wouldnt rather have a tiny house?

I would, but I still want a bunkhouse so we can have sleepovers
>>
>>1059833
And you think the owner will go for this?
>>
>>1060292
If you are a real potential buy (which you actually represent one because if you find an ideal piece of land and everyone here loves it , I am going to purchase it) then they will likely allow it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.