[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moonshine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3944.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3944.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
So I'm out in the woods just starting my first run of moonshine has /out/ ever tryed this
>>
>>1040145
nice keg setup but your worm needs work. Make sure it's a steady decline. Yours will gather liquid in the low points instead of having a constant drip.
>>
File: IMG_3945.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3945.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>1040153
Just found this out tactically placeing a stick has fixed it
>>
Hope you're having fun. The booze won't be great.
>>
>>1040145
>>>/diy/
>>
>>1040145
Used to make rum (brandy?) with brown sugar and raisins, good fun if you are an underage autist that can't make connections.

Used a gas burner though, way too much trouble trying to keep heat steady with wood. Learned the importance of cuts very fast after my first gallon of liquor tasted like ass but I was too cheap and impatient to throw it out.
>>
>>1040199
What are cuts? I am uninitiated, but interested.

>>1040145
That is a cool set up. What did you make your mash out of/what is the raw ingredients you used?

I've done a ton of distilling, but it was always in a lab. Every time I would think about doing this. Wanted to steal a set up, but it wouldn't have made sense considering at most I'd be making 500ml? More fun to build your own anyhow.

Also here's a related song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxakCqaW2rE
>don't use no green or rotten wood
>it'll get you by the smoke
>>
>>1040224
Throw the first couple ounces out and near the end put it into smaller containers while tasting the distillate to determine when it starts to taste weaker and then throw that out too.

You can blend them if you know what you're doing but I was going off library books and I never had alcohol until I made it myself.

Just google home distiller and they give a way better rundown than me.
>>
>>1040224
The mash is bananas there was a pallet left over at a job I was working took them home and made 200 litres of hooch it tasted like shit so I made the the still and now I have ''rum'' I'm done for tonight got about 3 litres of Booz strong enough to burn from 25 of mash I have probably 7 runs left to do of the banana stuff it's going to be a drunk July for me I think need to think of a name for it now
>>
>>1040232
Burnt the first 300 ml to be on the safe side and stoped bottling it when it wouldn't burn anymore
>>
>>1040236
It's called waragi in uganda. Vice did an episode on it that's pretty intresting, if a bit lacking in details.
>>
>No thumper
Top pleb m8 just do it right next time.
>>
>>1040963
Also where is the fill/drain hose for the bucket?
You aren't just filling it once and hoping it's good enough are you?

Looks worse than I thought.
Find a decent stream next time.
>>
>>1040963
>thumper
only needed for fags who cant into cuts redistillation You aren't a fag that can't into redistillation, right?
>>
>>1040976
>cuts
>re distilling
>ever
You must not drink much at all or sell.

No need for that waste of time when a proper thumper build pumps the alch out at 80-90% straight from the pipe.
>>
>>1041035
>>1040976
>>1040963
what is a thumper?

what do you mean by stream and how does that work?
>>
>>1041044
Thumper double distills without the need to sit there all day and run the same batch twice to hit the same %.

Basically it's just a glass/copper jar attached before the condenser with 1/4-1/2 full of shine.

Run a hose from upstream to fill the top of the bucket.
Run another hose/valve at the bottom of the bucket to let the hot water out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.