[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ drone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (110KB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
110KB, 1024x631px
I'm thinking of getting a camera drone to take nice pictures and videos when I go backpacking/hiking/camping. Anyone have experience with that kind of thing? I would need something relatively compact and lightweight, and being cheap is a bonus too
>>
Mavic
>>
>>1004356
>>>/diy/

They have threads for these all the time, fyi.
>>
1 3/8 oz of #5 lead
1250 fps
Full choke.
>>
>>1004372
This, not the best image if you're a pro but super compact and easy to use.
>>
>>1004356

anon, no. I go to the woods to get away from people like you. Please don't bring your noisy toy into the woods.
>>
>>1004356
No. Drones are shot. Keep them out of nature.
>>
>>1004356
>go camping near lake in the high rockies
>fishing from my canoe
>hear annoying whirring sound
>drone flies across lake and hovers above me for a retarded amount of time
>finally flies away making a racket as it goes
>think oh good, it's over
>drone comes back and hovers over me again
FUCK DRONES AND DRONE PEOPLE
>>
>>1004980
Pfff. Get used to it.
>>
>>1004556
>>1004587
>>1004980
This
I was out at the river fly fishing the other day and some faggot with his drone was hovering over me. Shits fucking obnoxious. I wouldn't have a problem if they weren't so fucking loud.
>>
To everyone complaining about noise, I would add that while many larger drones are very noisy, the smaller ones (like the Mavic mentioned above) are quiet and small enough to be imperceptible more than 50 metres away.
>>
>>1006230
>imperceptible more than 50 metres away
Thats the problem, people don't understand privacy with these things
>>
>>1006230
Then use trap loads.
Keep that thing away from me or it's going down. I'd gladly sacrifice an SA WF6 to remove a drone.
How about I cast a #8 brown Drake around your head and shoulders while you're playing with your model aeroplane?

>>https://youtu.be/5TnZdiyxXEg
>>
>>1006230
>imperceptible more than 50 metres away
you're trying to bait people aren't you? They're still obnoxious and people don't fly them that far away often. Plus, it disturbs wildlife and the soundscape. Just don't with the drones. You're going to make yourself look like a jackass and ruin everyones time /out/
>>
>>1006230
bull fucking shit.
>>
>>1004432

Kek
>>
>>1006492
>>1006521
Sure, yeah, base your opinion on something you know nothing about.
>>
>>1004432
I dont need much reason to buy that $1200 Benelli.

Stop it...
>>
>>1006812
An 870 or 500 will work.
But Italians, yeah.
>>
>>1006706
>Sure, yeah, base your opinion on something you know nothing about.
I know enough to say that shit has bothered me and several others in the past. And even small drones have proven loud as fuck. So fuck off with your assumption about what I don't know.
>>
Drone is cancer
>>
>>1007016
This, if I didn't live in a nofuns country I'd shoot the fucking things out of the sky. I go outside so me and my wife can get away from normies and their noise, not to experience them in greater detail. If there cunts can't appreciate nature without constant synthetic noise maybe they should just go travelling with Chinese tour groups in Banff and leave the rest of us in peace.
>>
>>1004356
Please don't, I've encountered them aa couple times and it's pretty awful. They disrupt the peace that you are trying to find. I'd recommend flying in dnr or recreation spaces since those are less sought out for "one with nature" types, and people with other machines operate there. If anything make sure to avoid equestrian trails, horses start easily.
>>
>>1006230
They never stay that far away, gotta get the "good shot".
>>
>>1006706
Irony, the post.
>>
If you want opinions on gear try /diy/ or /g/.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.