[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spread the word

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
Do you hate tj hunt's cancerous bullshit? Of course you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8wbbs2R_Uc

Prepare to laugh. He's being taken to court for essentially scamming this guy and violating contracts.
>>
>>17884824
GOO GOO BRAIN OUT OF HIS ASSHOLE
>>
TJ is a scourge on the automotive world
>>
>>17884824
YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH VEHICLE VIRGINS INSTEAD HE IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
>>
nice thread madonnaa but e-celebs belong on >>>/tv/ you butt pirate
>>
Ive seen like one of his videos and it just felt like some manufactured vlog from some rich kid in LA, so boring. If you're gonna watch and rich Cali bois, JSRCars is where its at
>>
>>17884853
Can that dude die in a grease fire or something?
>>
>>17884874
I wish, He is worse than TJ Cunt.
>>
>>17884877
My only shred of respect for him comes in that he has a mechanical engineering degree. At least he knows something about it rather than spouting google facts like 99% of auto vloggers.

Not that he puts any of that to use.
>>
>>17884887
>respecting vehicle virgins

He is a faggot that is only popular because of daddys money, didn't earn anything himself. Got life handed to him on a gold plate.
>>
>>17884894
>only popular because of daddys money
>didn't earn anything himself
>Got life handed to him on a gold plate

Sounds like an automotive vlogger. I said shred of respect, that doesn't mean I like him.
>>
File: 703_1000.jpg (235KB, 1000x1339px) Image search: [Google]
703_1000.jpg
235KB, 1000x1339px
>>17884887
engineering explained has a engineering degree as well.

also plenty of dudes in the car industry that don't have engineering degrees and know more than any of these youtube twats
>>
>>17884902
I think he had a much better starting than anyone else out there, even haggard garage started out as poor kids working on shitboxes.

>>17884905
But he's not a vlogger, he shares valuable information and spends time editing etc, these vloggers just point a camera at themselves and talk out their ass to make le funni videos.
>>
>>17884824
Why does this retard get so many views all his cars are broken/hardly run and barely shows any auto work
>>
>>17884824
I remember when he bought that Z off of a sub he was talking shit about the guy on video as soon as he bought the car, saying how what he did with the car was stupid, etc. When he was buying it he was being nice but after he bought it and was on his way home he started acting like a bitch.
>>
File: 1500413331415.jpg (4KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500413331415.jpg
4KB, 240x240px
who the fuck is tj hunt and who the fuck is this channel, i'm not even going to watch the video cause I already know what type it is

why does anyone care about this retarded youtube drama, i wouldnt even be surprised if ti was all set up to get hits and then they split the money
>>
>>17884917
>he shares valuable information
He reads fucking wikipedia articles on camera. Dude's a fucking joke.
>>17884905
>engineering explained has a engineering degree as well.
They're just handing those the fuck out I guess...
>>
>>17884954
VALUABLE INFORMATIONS
>>
>>17884954
>He reads fucking wikipedia articles on camera

What do you expect, a whitepaper on how a turbo works?
>>
>>17884952
Agreed. I hate ever even clicking on meme-y videos because I know it just adds to their view count.

On topic of YT automotive shit. I will shill for my boy Sofya at Redline Reviews. Doesn't get mentioned as often as SavageGeese, SaabKyle, etc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.