[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will putting this sticker on my car and installing a booster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: kuinozkbvdwq3i9ljzcr.jpg (34KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
kuinozkbvdwq3i9ljzcr.jpg
34KB, 280x275px
Will putting this sticker on my car and installing a booster seat make motorists act nicer to me on the road? I am tired of being bullied by mean people and this is my last chance to stop the bullying before I quit driving for good.
>>
>>17783017
Hell no. It will just make the motorist act more like a dick towards you. It's the equivalent of having to walk around school with a "Please don't bully me, I have autism" sign around your neck.
>>
>>17783027
If I dress like a woman will motorists be nicer to me due to the "women are wonderful" effect?
>>
>>17783035
Haha, no. Not at all.
>>
>>17777777
this thread is terrible. Heres a shitpost
>>
>>17783017
No, it will make me tailgate you, carve you up on roundabouts, destabilise you on the motorway, and try to push you over off the road/into parked vehicles.
On my motorbike, I'll downshift before overtaking in order to wake the baby up.
>>
>>17783017
Nope, most drivers ignore this sign. Some laugh their ass off.
I heard that it was meant to alert medics and response teams that there is baby in a car, but I consulted it with fireman and he said, that they don't give a fuck about stickers and act according to dispatch call.
>>
>>17783017
make your car look like an undercover cop car. black windows paint job, and get a license plate cover to look like a cops
>>
>>17783017
0/10 bait
>>
>>17783035
>If I dress like a woman

What do you mean 'if'?
>>
File: bob.jpg (49KB, 281x327px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
49KB, 281x327px
>>17785200
Like 90% of the time it's just Linda or Ling Xaoi alone in her 7 passenger suv/crossover, Making the sticker pointless.

Fuck these stickers even more.
>>
Put sign on and hoon without baby of course,
Extra points for doing donuts at intersection with it on
>>
>>17783035
if anything women drivers are bullied more
>>
>>17783017
Nope, however emergency services will know to look for babby first
>>
File: duchess.jpg (36KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
duchess.jpg
36KB, 356x374px
>>17783017
>implying anyone gives a flying fuck about your screaming shit machine
>>
>>17783017
Nope, most of those signs are attached to SUVs driven like battering rams by incompetent middle-class moms.
Half the time the greatest danger to their child is their own tailgating, lack of indicating, failure to yield right of way, 40 in a 60, etc etc.

They do however help the fire service, after a wreck it gives them half a chance to work out that the Brussels patĂȘ in the foot well was the "baby on board".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.