[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Last minute signallers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 54

File: IMG_1701.jpg (43KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.jpg
43KB, 480x319px
>Last minute signallers
>>
>signal when already mid turn
just fucking die you cunts
>>
File: IMG_1702.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1702.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>Overtake an over confident asshole in a shit car
>>
>people who think one fucking blink is enough
>>
File: 1487721164959.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1487721164959.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>line jumpers
Don't let them in you cocksuckers
>>
>>17773165
But if you don't drive all the way to the merge point you are creating a worse backup. Learn to zipper.
>>
File: 1494259755183.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1494259755183.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>person behind keeps changing lanes without signaling
>keep changing lanes with them while using my signal
>>
File: angery.png (283KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
283KB, 600x505px
>>17773123
>signal
>car in other lane speeds up
>>
>>17773174
I understand that but I'm talking more along the lines of no merge and while in a lane that continues they slam the brakes and give you puppy dog eyes.
>>
>>17773182
I will switch anyway
>>
File: 1503575145465.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1503575145465.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>people who rush ahead and try To cut in front of you when two lanes are zippering and end up stopping trafic because they have To be let into traffic
Fucking kys and get in line
>>
>>17773191
This is why whenever I'm driving with someone, one of us gets in the closing lane and we ride side by side up until the merge point, then let the other in. It's so much faster plus it's a riot to watch the people who were behind him have to wait because they were too stubborn to merge earlier
>>
File: 1479159451958.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1479159451958.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>stuck behind kind of slow minivan
>don't mind, not in a hurry atm
>they signal early enough, turn safely
>I accidentally take too long to release clutch and end up revving at them really loudly as I go by
I didn't mean to safety-bro, I'm sorry
>>
>>17773182
Welcome to Miami.
>>
>>17773123
a minute's more than enough
>>
>In the inside turning lane
>Turn into the outside lane
ree.
>>
>It's a "woman slows down for a turn, no signals, begins to make the turn and then realizes that she has terrible direction and swings wildly to continue straight" kind of drive to work

I swear to god I'm going to hunt you down
>>
>>17773346
dammit v_v
idk it happens man hopefully he;s/she's a forgiving person
>>
>>17773445
Fucking hate this shit my dude
>>
>>17773123
> drifts into your lane while turning through an intersection
> almost hits you
>>
File: 1488.png (224KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
224KB, 600x800px
>Driving Nee-san trucklet pretty much at speed limit in toight city streets
>Whoah, here comes Baldy Badass, wearing dark as fuk Ray-Bans, in his base-model, brand-new Audi A3 behind me
>Attempts to pass on the right, big mistake shyamalam
>Place the truck in the middle of the street, effectively blocking him behind me
>Assess the situation. Mirrors confirm we're all alone for about 5 blocks, so it's not gonna bother anyone...
>Proceed to gently brake, and drop into first gear, and idle
>And idle
>And idle
>And idle
>And idle
>For two blocks, just idling, his 1st gear at idle is too fast, has to keep pressing in the clutch to go slow enough
>Baldy is so mad that his head could be used as a substitute for a nuclear reactor's core
>Make it a point to stop and wait for the cars that are coming half a block away on the streets we cross
>I make my turn early, for a good reason
>Give Baldy a friendly wave as I turn. Hear him accelerate, and see him blast by, only to brake and scrape the SHIT out of his car in an XBAWKS-huge speedbump that isn't marked yet. Sparks fly and nasty sounds are heard

I have too many of these stories to count, I sware
>>
>>17773610
why were in the passing lane?
>>
>>17773610
MOAR
I love these retard vs vigilante stories
>>
File: 1456817230114.jpg (29KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1456817230114.jpg
29KB, 500x667px
>signalling after they have already merged
>not signalling at all
>not taking turns at stop signs
>going half the speed limit
>going half the speed limit in the passing lane
>people who cruise in the passing lane
>when they speed up to overtake you and you speed up and you end up gunning it to the stoplight and running the red light because you don't let some faggot in his ricer honda beat you because you respect yourself and that is not how you're going to start your morning because you have english first class and spent the entire night handwriting your essay because the printer shit itself and you didn't bother checking if it had ink the night before and you're really fucking tired and you're not about to let that faggot agitate you because you're on the brink of a rampage because you only had 3 hours of sleep and 2 cups of coffee isn't going to cut it and you have work after so you know you're sure as hell aren't going to get any sleep tonight and you constantly wonder why you work in a shitty fast food restaurant in college because it's super stressful and you fucking hate going home smelling like grease and your managers are fucking cunts who like to dick around in their office on their phones while you bust your ass on drive through and front counter because you're the only employee who speaks fucking english for some god damn reason I fucking hate my job
>>
>>17773123
>people who don't realize undertaking is so dangerous it's illegal in first-world countries.
>pic related
>>
>Blonde mom in infiniti suv turns signal on to switch to left lane

>switches right
>>
File: busy lot.jpg (398KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
busy lot.jpg
398KB, 1200x900px
>when trying to find parking spaces at a mall and you signal but some cunt flies into the spot anyway

>>17773792
I'm food service too anon, wanna talk? I just happen to wear a green apron
>>
>>17773792
>not taking turns at stop signs

While turning left at a four-way stop I had some bitch in a convertible on the opposite side of the intersection start pulling forward. I'm literally in the middle of the road, and she's pulling up on me, stops, and yells out "Hey!" really loud like I was being a dick despite the fact that she pulled up after me.

I had both windows down and just yelled "I'M ALREADY IN THE FUCKING ROAD YOU STUPID SLUT!" and my sister flipped her off from the passenger seat.

The roads making up the stop crossed at a shallow angle, hence why it took me so long to make the turn.
>>
File: Smug Cat-Pilot.gif (370KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Cat-Pilot.gif
370KB, 500x465px
>>17773625
No passing lane bae, just a left lane where a car is supposed to drive, and a "parking area" (right side) where it's illegal to drive/overtake, only bikes can ride there, although there's little space for a motor/pedal bike to fit in between a parked car and a moving car

>>17773712
>Driving Honduh CR-V at speed limit on some well-known two-lane blacktop, being good goy, etc
>Fuckhead comes flying up my ass
>SURPRISE it's a VW Amarok
>They like to flaunt their "ability" to Sanic in the open roads to compensate for the fact that they can't stand up to any abuse/can't go offroad cause notorque
>Lights disappear in my mirrors he's so close
>This nigger has MILES of free road to overtake and isn't doing so
>Signal with blinker for him to go
>Nothing
>Gesture for him to go, he gestures back demanding that I accelerate
>He wants to just ride my ass all the fucking way?
>Decelerate
>He follows suit
>Tap brakes, several times, got some response but he quickly resumes riding my ass

Okay...it's war

>Prepare super sekrit wepon
>Open sunroof
>Accelerate quickly
>Take out a couple of tied-together net-bags of mushy-but-not-yet-rotten potatoes (for that extra smell) and a couple of pretty much spoiled tomatoes, sourced from my friendly local greengrocer who gives them out for free ("for my compost", hue) and throw 'em out the sunroof with a well-calculated force
>SPLASH
>Can see potato bits in the grille, so it got into the radiator. Hopefully there's a dent somewhere there too, and there's some plastic broken for sure
>Roll down window and wave "bye bye" with hand as I accelerate like a madman
>He tries to catch up to no avail, wiper trying to clean tomato off the windshield
>Won't catch me, Honduh is faster, and I've got like 40 miles of nothingness ahead of me, free to do 110 MPH as I please

Hope I at least gave him a few weeks of stench, if not damaged his air conditioner/radiator

Either way, there's no way to describe how good it felt, it was transcendental
>>
>>17773182
Happens to me when I'm driving work trucks.
>>
>>17773867
>audi driver
>parks like a dickhead

yep
>>
>>17773165
Once when I was in a huge jam, some guy had parked his car perpendicularly across the 'open' lane linejumpers were trying to speed down. He was just chillin in there.
>>
File: 315Y-gaggif.gif (381KB, 200x124px) Image search: [Google]
315Y-gaggif.gif
381KB, 200x124px
>>17773123
People who don't use there turn signal need to crash into a logging truck at highway speed.
>>
File: 1494876571710.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1494876571710.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>at a redlight
>somebody behind me honks at me
>draw at them
>>
File: 1500943832021.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500943832021.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
either pass me or fuck off, i ram pacers
>>
File: 1501013080754.gif (1MB, 230x190px) Image search: [Google]
1501013080754.gif
1MB, 230x190px
>>17773182
i dont mind that. as long as they speed up enough to get in front of me or slow down and get behind me. its when they match that drives me nuts.
>>
>>17773174
No you don't. If you drive all the way to the merge point, the guy letting you in has to stop so you can move your shortsighted ass, which creates an insta-jam behind him. Of course since most people won't leave enough space between cars, zippering won't work any way.
>>
>half-empty parking lot
>car parks on white line or god forbid next to it (from the wrong side)
I'd just destroy their driving licences senpaitachi
>>
>>17773182

>live in Vegas
>Californians do this constantly
>turn away, hear them honk
>keep turning, run them off the road

Don't care. I've done it 4 times now.
>>
File: 1488752182826.jpg (284KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488752182826.jpg
284KB, 900x1200px
>stop and go traffic
>car in front of me keeps accelerating and hitting the brakes making me brake hard every time
>try to creep so that I don't have to keep stopping
>guy behind me honks
>>
>On highway, some guy in BMW behind me, does nothing special
>Notice I have a kind of dirty windshield, so I pull the lever and clean my windshield
>Of course SOME drops and splashes hit the car behind me (because he was too close for going 90)
>Overtakes me, gets RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, I mean, like not even 50 yards
>Uses his window splasher
I still don't understand it. I have never encountered anyone feeling insulted by somebody cleaning their windshield. I did nothing beforehand for him to perceive it as some harassment. How can one be so petty?
>>
>crusing lanes with no signals what so over
I hope every one of these niggers rots in hell
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>driving behind some geriatric driving 15 under and braking for no reason
>ride ass and honk literally every time I see their brake lights come on
>they are driving in the right side of the lane, I'm not sure if they want me to pass or not
>right side tail light is out and it's one of those retarded vehicles where the brake light is the blinker
>continue this fucking charade for 12 miles
>Pennsylvania plates, so I am both confused and enraged
>mfw they finally fucking turn onto a side street
>>
>>17774477
did you call him a fat pig
>>
>>17774470
>Be on highway
>Car in front of me uses their window cleaner
>Car has bad pressure in the system, so my cleaners have been unusable for months
>Hit my wipers, and overtake him to give him a thumbs up
What a nice guy he was.
>>
File: angery hammond.jpg (146KB, 1394x751px) Image search: [Google]
angery hammond.jpg
146KB, 1394x751px
>>17773123
Had this today. Fucker almost crashed into me by using both lanes on a two lane roundabout a minute or so earlier.
>>
File: 1464554387573.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464554387573.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>17774459
>creeping forward for the same reason
>people in the next lane cut in front and slam on their brakes
>>
>>17774477
heh. i know exactly where that warehouse is.
>>
>>17774470
>Walking on sidewalk
>Some 80 year old cunt with his wife in BMW on the he side of road decides to clean windshield
>Get sprayed with water
>Couldn't go into store looking like this so I had to keep walking to dry off

At least his wife got mad at him. Fuck BMW drivers
>>
>drive down two-lane county road
>stuck behind geezer in Chebby crossover doing exactly the limit
>silver CR-V with late-30s manlet behind the wheel on my ass for the past mile
>move over to let him pass and then move back
>he gets stuck behind the geezer
>he stays on his brakes the entire time
>>
>trying to sleep
>some car with a cat and muffler delete blows by shifting through the gears
Mixed feelings on this one. If I weren't trying to sleep Id probably be intrigued
>>
File: Can't take it.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
Can't take it.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>17774114
Another one

>Driving CR-V again, this time innacity
>In 3-lane avenue, first at stoplight, in the middle, no traffic right now, but gets a bit dense ahead
>Hear some offensive noise come from my right, look and sure enough, a cunt in a brand new Corolla, doesn't even have the number plates yet, is blasting regaeton or whatever boomtastic music, windows halfway down and all
>Fumbling with cellphone for eons at a time, can't fucking believe it
>Can't even listen to muh Grand Funk in peace, even with my windows closed
>Light goes green, gun it, tard follows a bit after, get to 40 MPH (speed limit)
>3 lanes turn into 2 because of parked cars on the right, and the center-most lane is a bit busy
>Go into left-most lane since it's pretty much empty and I'm turning in a while
>Tard gets behind me as well, seems to be in a hurry eh?
>We've been cruising at 40 MPH for a short while now, and she's back at her screen, again, for eternities at a time
>She's spending more time looking at her phone than at the road, isn't she?
>We're quickly closing in on a slow as shite city bus
>Prepare to make my move...
>Accelerate slowly away to get some room between tard and myself, and to have room to comfortably swerve to my right and brake there
>Wait for tard to look at her screen
>Heart is racing, palms are sweaty, mom's spaghetti
>Check mirrors, shoulder check, deep breaths
>Wait until there's about 10 or so yards between bus and myself to make a hard dive right, and brake a bit too softly
>Witness how the brand fucking new car smashes into the rear of the bus, and the airbags deploy, smoke/gas blowing out the open windows
>Skiddly de bop away, wondering if she ever saw the bus/used the brakes at all

Absolutely sublime feelings, I tell you
>>
>>17774810
that's bullshit but i believe it
>>
>>17773165
>>17773185
>>17773191
>>17773331
>>17774430
>police started to blitz construction zones and ticket everyone they can who interferes with zipper merging where I live because it's actually law here
>traffic flow improved by ~40% overnight
>many states have started painting double yellows before the merging zone and close two lane making a lane where the dashed line was so you have to zipper merge anyway to the same result

Neck yourself shitbags

>>17773625
>police have also started going after "left lane bullies" where I live who force people to miss their turns and exits by tailgating and trying to intimidate them out of the way, including people who buy police lights and flip them on to force people over so they have their own personal speeding lane

Thank fuck for that or else no one could get to their destination reasonably. People have no understanding of what "preparing for a left turn" is and it took the police to get them in line. Fucking hell
>>
File: 1469956629196.png (642KB, 726x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1469956629196.png
642KB, 726x1040px
>make a turn into a parking lot
>entrance has a fairly big speed bump
>slow down to go over it
>car behind me begins honking at me
>see them also go slow over the speed bump

Why are some people naturally assholes?
>>
>>17774223
>Rolling to a stop at stop sign
>not even 2 seconds after stopping some faggot behind me honks at me
Jesus fucking Christ. Why are people so god damn imaptient?
>>
>>17774114
playing mario kart irl must be pretty fun
>>
>>17775173
it's the automatic transmission. in a manual car it's so much easier to follow the traffic laws.
>>
>trying to pull out of spot in crowded parking lot
>two cars from opposite directions stop to try and grab my spot
>both too close for me to pull out safely
>try to gesture them off
>nothing
they fucking sat there for like a full 2-3 minutes until one of them finally gave up and left
>>
File: 1486873772530.jpg (19KB, 391x278px) Image search: [Google]
1486873772530.jpg
19KB, 391x278px
>no signalers aka luxury car drivers
>>
>>17774114
>carrying around rotting produce in case of road rage incidents
Dedication.
>>
File: Just another day in Japan.gif (1005KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
Just another day in Japan.gif
1005KB, 500x381px
>>17775116
I've been actively hunting/baiting/trolling retards since I begun driving about a decade ago, bae, and I've only become more avid and cunning ever since

Granted, the vast majority of the stuff that I've done is like the Baldy shit, but once in a blue moon, a golden opportunity presents itself, and I take it. Be it a hit-and-run whose pickup I get to fill with xylene overnight (leaving a courtesy sign explaining the situation and why their interior is destroyed, of course), or throw pre-cut/weakened bottles of some god-knows-what-based paint remover out the window of my cars at retards on the highway...I do go out of my way to fuck with retards

>>17775251
The best part, IMO, is having a legit reason to do 100 MPH for a good long while

I mean, look at it like this: taking the car to 150 MPH is doable, I can do that for a couple hours if I actually wanted, but doing so while having a fuming asshole behind you, and your friends in the back seat screaming at you to get the fuck out of there? That's something else

Extremely addicting

>>17775323
Eh, I did it to stop carrying around chemicals like paint remover and whatever my acquaintances could get me
>>
>>17774520
No, I just shouted in my car with the windows up, like I always do. I'm too much of a pussy to open up the window and actually engage in some real road rage.
>>
>>17773182
Believe it or not, it's often done with good intentions. Most times it's better to speed up out of courtesy for the people behind them or around them
>>
File: IMG_1820.jpg (36KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1820.jpg
36KB, 300x257px
>see some young kid driving
>fallow him home
>tfw im looking at him through a window
what do bros?
>>
>>17775254
Ive noticed this since I started driving manual. Everyone is a fucking maniac.
>>
>>17775469
nobody wants to watch you downshift through each gear dork just coast it like a normal person
>>
>>17775143
please consider suicide or reconsider if necessary
>>
>Truck going at 86km/h overtaking a truck going 85km/h
>People that merge in front of you cutting you off and then proceed to go at 60% of the speed limit
>Women drivers. No joke, no sexism. They're bad.
>Being challenged at every single stoplight by some beer can drinking retard who's near his 30's but still lives at home so can therefor afford a €2500 shitbox with a loud exhaust and thinks he's the shit with 98hp. Also has a 16 year old girlfriend
>>
>brand new massive double cab 4x4, lift optional
>expecting them to go anywhere below 90 mph for any reason
>expecting them to signal, ever
>expecting them to follow any kind of rule
>cops don't stop them because they're one of the boys
at this point they think their president will pardon them so don't you dare get near them or they might get out their guns and kill you
>>
File: IMG_2613.jpg (107KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
107KB, 431x450px
>driving on Highway
>coming up to an on ramp
>see a police car coming up it
>slow down a bit to let it merge
>car behind me switches lanes and comes up right beside me
>passenger throws a drink out the window at me
>passes me
>the cop cars lights flash
>>
>>17773824
Well if the cops would actually enforce laws against cruising in the left lane and drivers around here weren't such poorly informed/lazy assholes I wouldn't have to undertake.
>>
>>17776680
Ya thats all correct now get your shit box out of my way pleb.
>>
>>17776553
>this assmad
>>
>>17777084
not him but it's fun seeing r*tarded people like you think they're okay
>>
>a bicyclist to the right of me
>I'm trying to turn right
>if I turn in front of him, I'm close to cutting him off
>but if I turn behind him, I have to brake pretty hard since he's going 10 mph and I'm going 30
>decide to just skip my right turn there, accelerate hard, and turn right at the next intersection

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bicyclists should not be on the public roads
>>
>>17777449
Judt signal beep the horn and see if he slows down or speeds up.
>>
>Parking lot has slanted parking spots so you can only park coming from one directions
>people drive the wrong way down them anyways
>have to do a 5 point turn to get into the spot while holding up people who entered from the right side
>>
>people going 60 in the left lane of highway traffic where normal speed for that lane is 80-85

I don't think there's anything that makes me more angry than this one. Non signallers are absolute mongs but generally they're out of your way and you forget about them, but people who cruise in the left lane sometime have you stuck behind them for 5 minutes with cars flying past you on the right.

I've considered literally swerving in their direction as I'm passing to cause them to wreck or getting in front of them and slamming on my brakes.

I need help.

Help me.

Please.
>>
>>17777457
>beep the horn
>he ignores you and maintains speed

then what?
>>
>>17773165
>>17773174
The first time I was introduced to the "zipper it in" concept was in bootcamp. It makes since really instead of having people scramble at random speeds and random spots to cut people off at. It amazes me that people outside the military doesn't understand this concept. It should've been taught in kindergarten.
>>
>>17774430
It does work retard.
>>
File: 1482584897042.jpg (42KB, 452x179px) Image search: [Google]
1482584897042.jpg
42KB, 452x179px
>car pulls out onto my road
>have to slow down because he couldn't wait for me to pass
If you can't get up to speed before I get to you, just fucking stay there until I pass.
>>
>>17776680
I love fucking with these guys at night on an empty highway

>be me
>1am
>driving IS-F on empty stretch of road
>a wild coal rolling bro truck appears
>get in front of him
>slow down, his dick gets shorter every time he hits the brakes
>he goes to pass
>floor it and block him from passing

I've had guys try to run me off the road, pull guns on me, etc, but I don't care, it's too much fun. I also do it to Audi drivers since their ego is more fragile than the bro truckers
>>
>>17774430
there should be enough room for another car to fit in on front of you if you're in a merge area
>>
File: pepesaur.jpg (30KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
pepesaur.jpg
30KB, 250x211px
>light turns green
>car behind me immediately honks
>>
>>17777484
Let Darwin take care of the rest
>>
>>17774459
This is why automatic/CVT and manual/dual-clutch transmissions should not be allowed on the same road.
>>
>SUV/high end Mercedes/BMW ignores my right of way
It happened so many times I give them a pre-emptive long honk when I see one coming my way. It works.
>>
>>17773182
California drivers are the fucking worst for this.
>>
>>17775359
Shit on his hood
>>
>>17777449
Rides in a vehicle that significantly reduces travel time compared to slower vehicles. Complains that slower vehicles don't yield to him. Biking wouldn't even be a viable mode of transportation if they had to yield for every snowflake.
>>
>people who signal at the appropriate time but take 20-30 seconds to change lanes
>people who signal but for whatever reason don't change lanes
>people who try to merge and ignore the fact that you're creating space for them because they want to have one less car in front of them
>>
>>17773824
>120kmh speed limit, 4 lanes
>a shitton of people on the left are all cruising like faggots
>can't overtake because there are so many that there would be no safe distance between us
>have to drive on the far right
>have to slow down like fuck to 80-90 or else I'd be undertaking
FUCKING GET OFF THE HIGH WAY YOU CUNTS
>>
File: 1457231657688.jpg (74KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1457231657688.jpg
74KB, 917x1186px
>car's brake lights are also the turn signals
>one of the lights isn't working
>>
File: Americans.jpg (21KB, 384x395px) Image search: [Google]
Americans.jpg
21KB, 384x395px
>>17777675
>car's brake lights are also the turn signals
>>
>2 lane roundabout
>asshole doesn't signal
>nearly crash into him
>she still has the audacity to honk at me
>>
>>17777696
Oh, roundabouts
>driving in a tiny one
>guy tries to muscle in, almost hitting my side
>and then honks at me for it
>>
>>17776625
I'm young and I only got a loud exhaust so I can rev match better
>>
File: 1493417618228.png (2MB, 2465x2465px) Image search: [Google]
1493417618228.png
2MB, 2465x2465px
>brand new WRX
>going 30mph in the onramp merging into 70mph traffic
>>
>taking driving test
>instructor tells me to turn when im 25 ft from the turn
>you're supposed to signal WAY before then
>have to flick my signal as soon as she says anything every time
>barely pass because she docked me for it

fuck Oklahoma
>>
File: efd.jpg (12KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
12KB, 403x392px
>Idiots who merge into one lane when they can still continue until the obstruction

>People who don't move a lane over for emergency vehicles or stranded vehicles on the side of the highway

>People with ice cream speakers projecting their shitty music

>People who break on the highway when nothing is in front of them
>>
>>17777599
stop playing with your phone

problem solved
>>
>>17777729
>people who want to move over a lane for someone on the shoulder and almost merge into you
>>
>people who don't move back into the side lane and stay in the overtaking lane

the amount of people I have passed on the left is embarassing
>>
>>17775710
>downshift through each gear
go extend your bus pass
>>
>passing on right hand shoulder when someone's turning
At least have the decency to give me a few more feet.

>Riding the right lane out till the end
You people are the worst. Instead of just getting over you slow down everyone as you have to force yourself into line.

>Driving under the speed limit
>Driving like a maniac and tailgating me
>Not getting up to merge speed
>Those people who creep forward waiting for the light only for it not to change
>No indicators whatsoever
>Headlights not on after dark
It's like you actually want to die. I don't care if YOU can see just fine I can't see you in your black sedan

>Suicidal pedestrians
This one has a story
>Coming home from movie with GF
>Just getting into the main down town area.
>Coming up on your way stoplight.
>See a figure on the sidewalk in front of us.
>GF driving, I said "Babe there's some dude right up there so watch out I think he's gonna cross"
>We get closer and the dude just stops in the crosswalk so we slow way down
>Throws his hands up and just keeps walking

I think that dude really was counting on us plastering his brains across the front half of my gfs car
>>
>>17777449
>REEEEEEE I CAN'T ADAPT TO SITUATIONS
God forbid you'd have to SLOW DOWN for once in your life, shitty boiracer.
>>
>>17775343
Justice was served
>>
>>17777833
Creeping forward at lights is only allowed if you know the timing of the lights/way the lights are configured. If anyone else does it they're retarded.
>>
>>17777671
The only time I can perfectly understand tailgaters
>>
>>17777671
>or else I'd be undertaking
So what?
>>
>>17777833
>I think that dude really was counting on us plastering his brains across the front half of my gfs car
Might have been trying to set you up for a personal injury lawsuit desu.
>>
>>17777833
>Riding the right lane out till the end

It's the only right way, fucking murricans.
>>
>>17777990
undertaking is illegal
>>
File: 1436643538590.gif (377KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1436643538590.gif
377KB, 300x169px
>See a skoda changing the lane
>It doesn't see a fucking bus next to him
>The bus is forced to slow down and drive off the road
>The skoda driver acts like he didn't notice anything.
>>
>>17773182

When that happens, just jerk the wheel in their direction. 90% of the time, they'll make room for you.
>>
File: 1503370445852.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503370445852.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>YUH SEE, ANYONE DOING MORE THAN 65 ON THIS STRAIGHT, EMPTY EXPRESSWAY WHILE BEING INTENTLY FOCUSED ON THE DRIVING TASK IS A MENACE TO SOCIETY WHO'LL WIPE OUT A WHOLE FAMILY
*hogs passing lane, creates log jam scenario*
*eats burger*
*applies makeup*
*neglects vehicle maintenance*
*sends three text messages*

I really fucking hate the American interpretation of what constitutes a safe driver.
>>
>>17773139
>be driving the speed limit on a four lane road
>approaching an intersection with a lane merge right after it
>some guy tries to overtake me on the right (US)
>light turns red
>we both stop
>light turns green
>we both floor it
>I beat him to the merge
>he has to slam on the brakes and get behind me
>proceed to drive the speed limit
>>
File: capture.png (2MB, 1358x591px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
2MB, 1358x591px
>>17773174
Here is a situation where that does not apply
>>17773165
>far right lane of westbound Lake St. US 20 becomes I355 North/I290 ramp
>during rush hour, the line to this ramp backs up as far as Swift Rd.
>cars that use this ramp every day, despite knowing of the configuration and the backup, use the other two lanes and force their way in at the last minute
>people let them in all the time, even though it is blatant line jumping
I always try to block people in. Only once have I forced someone to turn around. The other times they either turn right into me with no regard for safety, or advance to the next vehicle in front of me.
>>
>driving my shitty 4 cyclinder getting onto the highway
>SUV/highend car in front of me going 25mph on the ramp
>finally reach the merge part and they zip away and easily merge
>I have to floor it but still am going well below the speed limit so cars have to slow down to let me get in
>inevitable honk/someone passes me and gives me a dirty look as they pass me
I can't even be mad at the people that were pissed at me since I'd feel the same way
>>
>>17777833
>>headlights not on after dark
Additionally
>headlights not on during rain

>round corner on highway in middle lane
>see construction/stalled car/pullled over car
>slow down to let guy in right lane over
>car behind me honks or starts riding my bumper
Similarly
>traffic suddenly hits a snails pace
>finally reach the cause of the slow down
>some car crashed but is not blocking the road at all
>everyone just wanted to be a lookie Lou and immediately spends off when they see their fill
>>
>>17777675
Holy fuck this shit right here is infuriating. Do any car manufacturers still do this shit? I think it died out in the mid 2000s. Some switched to longer lasting LEDs.
>>
>>17777470
you're retarded bro just go the speed limit
>>
>>17777381
> traffic is a race no-one gets in front of me

Get off the road. Forever. Do you also get mad at lane splitting motorcycles and pedestrians who get a walk signal before you get a green light? Fucking Americans

Hurr why our roads so inefficient and deadly
> the egotistical cunts on them
>>
>>17778671
>everyone just wanted to be a lookie Lou and immediately spends off when they see their fill

Everyone will think that about you as well, but it's mostly not the reason.
>>
>>>17777777
>>
>>17778777
To be fair lane splitting is rightfully illegal in any first world country at least in moving traffic. Cyclists are also a huge hazard on the road where I live and really should be required to use the sidewalk and treated like pedestrians which they are in the vast majority of developed countries and all of North America needs to catch up
>>
>>17773123
>no license
>dont drive
Wouldnt know man.
>>
>>17777381
Because we are and should be. Aggressive driving is purely an American problem because they have a fundamental contempt for other motorists who are just trying to reasonably get to where they're going on our very poorly designed roads. People like you need to spend some time driving in some overpopulated European city with a photo radar enforced 30km/h speed limit on narrow two lane cobblestone city streets with pedestrians and cyclists legally swarming the street 24/7. You wouldn't be on the streets if you weren't especially understanding and cooperative and courteous.
>>
File: 1502328904518.png (581KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502328904518.png
581KB, 1280x720px
>>17773182
mfw
>>
>>17778852

ahahaha look at this fucking beta, mommy still drive you around too?
>>
>slow down to turn long before you've merged into the turning lane
hope you wreck one day faggot
>>
>people that honk if you slow down to make a right at not break neck speed
>people that get livid for the time it takes to get from 1st to second after going from a stop

Epic, really gets me thinking.
>>
>>17777449
Cyclists are absolute cancer, they intentionally go out of their way to block traffic because they dislike cars. Thankfully around here the police have started arresting them when they cause a traffic jam
>>
>one lane, illegal to pass
>truckfag tailing me, doing that shit where they swerve back and forth cause muh dick
>i slow down from 60 to 40 mph in response
>he illegally passes me, comes within a foot or two of slamming head first into oncoming traffic
>later see him at a gas station on side of road and he yells the loudest "FUCK YOU" i've ever heard in my life
>point and laugh in response

why are truck drivers such hotheads?
>>
>>17774223
>draw at them
What the fuck, you look at them and draw something?
>>
>>17779134
i suppose because they don't like being stuck behind sunday drivers such as yourself
>>
>>17779254
>This guy is in front of me, that's so bothersome!
>Better swerve, act aggressive and show my anger despite currently going at the speed limit
>Even better, overtake and put other people's integrity in danger!

How can you defend that?

Anywho, I've seen this happen a lot with Audi A3/4/5 drivers, though trucks also like to "impose" with their size and whatnot, right until you "bump" into their pristine shiny bumpers/doors with your plastic overfenders/scratched and off-roaded bumpers. It's like they had an NDE, they chill the fuck out forever after

Taxi drivers are assholes too, usually very pushy and aggressive. It's always such a treat to give them a friendly wave and a peek through the mirror to let them know I'm going slow on purpose, making them waste their time because they're such imbeciles
>>
>>17773123
>>Last minute
what are you fucking 200 years old ?
>>
>>17779415
>currently going at the speed limit
everybody else know the cops don't go after you unless you're 5+ over so you are effectively going 5mph under the limit
>this fuckin Audi dweeb, i'll show him
>oh big truck ya got there boy, it sure would be a shame if it got scratched
>hey taxi, i'm wasting your and my time on purpose :^)
i'm pretty sure you're the one with anger problems
>>
File: esa_j.gif (2KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
esa_j.gif
2KB, 50x50px
>>17779415
And talking about taxi drivers, I've got a story!

>Getting out of garage in old pickup, pretty long, shit turning radius
>Don't have much room because wall on my side, other truck on opposite side, and no room behind because of a parked car on our tiny street
>In comes taxi driver. By this point I was already way out on the street and away from the critical point, so it's all smooth sailing, it'll be five seconds at most to get going
>Nigger blares horn, late at night, for a long time, in our nice and peaceful neighborhood, and aggressively inches towards me several times...

K, it's war

>Fake an engine stall, and electrical issues of some sort
>Can hear taxicunt bitching and cussing
>Pop hood, go out and simulate checking battery/cables/smacking starter with a metal bar
>"It just won't start!"
>Motion asshole to wait for a minute
>Go innahouse, and after a short while I walk back out with flashlight, a few random wrenches, and a large bowl of cereal in my hands
>Proceed to ignore cunt and munch on cereal while I "tighten" and smack things in engine bay
>Cunt comes up, asking what's up and if he can help, I tell him that this happens often. "Must be a bad ground somewhere"
>Check cables around and eat cereal as he angrily tells me to hurry up
>"I don't work well on an empty stomach, onii-chan"
>He looks both angry and confused, I try to keep my smile hidden
>Check main fuse box meticulously
>Finish bowl of cereal, go back to house to put it to clean
>Come back, fumble with cables a bit, and "tighten" some nut way down under the intake
>Hop back in truck, and "barely" start it up
>Drive slooowly out the one-lane street, also simulating mis-shifts

By this point there are 2 cars behind him, so I "take my turn" and peel the hell out of there like a madman, smokey dorifto and all, towards a sort of avenue that takes to the interstate

Must've spent about 10 minutes just fucking around there, felt gud
>>
>>17779415
>muh speed limit
>driving 20 under on purpose
>wow why is he mad?
>>
>>17773123
>drive a 4 banger foxbody
>every boy racer in a civic with a few simple mods tries to race me
>>
>>17779500
Well, they're willing to go over the speed limit, others aren't, and avoiding breaking the law is no reason to act like an ass

>i'll show him
It's more like "So you think you can act all bad and tough and intimidate me?"

I understand we all have bad days, but no need to be an ass like that

On the wasting time: yep, I work so I can have free time to spend as I like, even if it's something silly like fucking around with someone and making them waste their own time, or spending a week camping, or tinkering with radio and electronics, or whatever else

>>17779615
I specifically mentioned doing the speed limit though. If he/she/xe gets mad because they can't cut .2 seconds off their time to papi's house, it's literally on them

Also, I'm well aware I make people mad, Anon. It's not like I'm oblivious, I just don't understand why they're mad that I'm doing the limit when all they do is overtake/undertake me and then they go at the speed limit as well, that "I NEED TO BE IN FRONT OF ERRYONE AT ALL COST" mentality, you know
>>
>>17779675
>I specifically mentioned doing the speed limit though.
who fucking cares dude, going the exact speed limit is as annoying because you could totally just go 5 over like everyone else on a single laned road of all things

Or you could just pull off to the side, let him pass and your shitty story would never have happened
>>
>>17777777
>>
File: IMG_0346.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
Any introvert road rage encounters?
>be me
>20, driving '15 focus I've had for a little over 2 years
>gonna be rid of this shit in 3 seasons
>gotta pamper it
>gotta enact justice on the roads as well tho
>tailgaters, people cutting you off, non signallers, the garden variety
>tailgaters being the worst
Interjection: where I live it's not uncommon to go 7-8mph over the speed limit. Hell, I've had cops get mad at me for going too slow when I was going 43 in a 35
>this one guy in a Volkswagen is behind me
>looks maybe 60
>generally looks pissed
>going down a road that I know cops like to watch
>only go 5 over, diplomatic immunity
>seems to irk mr man behind me
>can't see his headlights, unheard of proximity in a Ford Focus
>we get up to the stop sign
>stop normally, tap the brakes hard for a split second to keep him awake
>cars pulling up to the 4 way
>excellent.dds
>wave 1 car through
>wave 2 cars through
>wave twin axle dump through
Let's dance daddy
>blow through the sign and cut hard left
>he follows suit
>cop crests the hill
>he pretends to turn into the first neighborhood (as if the cop knew he was following me?)
>Cop disappears under the horizon
>he's going about 80 down this hill to catch me
>gravity you two timing bastard
>neighborhood were approaching has a north and south side, I live on north side (left of where we're approaching)
Hatch a plan
>Turn into south side, entrance is divided by split medians
>mobility racer thinks I'm gonna go right and stop based on my actions
It's worth mentioning I can never get my car to break from the road, so this surprised me
> had traction control off because mild hooning on gravel roads earlier
>rip e brake harder than I rip ass
>fly around that median as gracefully as a 3500lb hatch can
>floor it across a busy 2 lane, almost get hit
>mobility racer is still doing a three pointer in someone's lawn when I look back
>got away
>>
>>17773123
>People who signal minutes before the turn

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17773182
this
>>
>pull up to stop light
>one guy in front of me
>hes actually kind of far back from the light
>isn't over the magnetic sensor under the ground
>the red light STAYS red for minutes
>won't pull the fuck up to hit the sensor to trip the light
>>
>Car is in a parking lot
>doesn't have enough time to make a full turn into traffic
>they fly into the turn lane instead and then merge into the actual street

REE THAT ISNT WHAT LEFT TURN LANES ARE FOR
>>
>>17779681
Well, usually people do UNDER the speed limit here, unless it's inter-city driving, where it's basically a free-for-all

So, when I am an exception and DO reach the speed limit, having to avoid slower traffic, being careful not to interrupt anyone's maneuver or move onto someone's blind spot, and then one of these redguards shows up, I tend to get pissy

If I pull to the side, they do the goddamn speed limit, because they want to be in front and that's all that matters. Or they want to go fast but they're too retarded to read the traffic and get eternally stuck behind cars and so they accelerate hard, stomp on the brake, swerve, and repeat, until they arrive to their destination

And BOY do they HURRY when they're one or two blocks away from their destination. It's like being close makes them insta-retards, as if they can't be responsible drivers and announce their maneuvers anymore. Nope, just accelerate as much as the you can, crank steering wheel some ninety degrees left or right, and stomp on brakes
>>
>>17779134
>>17779134
>>17779615
Actually this was a 45 zone, I should have mentioned. Was already going 15 mph over the speed limit, why should i speed up even moren and risk a ticket because some hothead truck driver wants to do 100?
>>
>>17779732
You could really avoid ALL conflict if you just pulled over to the side safely to let a tailgater pass
>>
>>17779749
>lemme change my story
>>
>>17779250
he means a gun
>>
>>17779753
i never mentioned the speed limit in my post

>>17779415
>>17779675
^this is a different person than me.
>>
>>17779769
>i never mentioned the speed limit in my post
>I slowed from 60 to 40 in response
the fact that you didn't mention it to begin with now you wanna post more details makes your shit story less believable
>>
>>17779750
It's possible, yes. I could yield to assholes and retards on cell phones, but choose not to. I choose to go out of my way to have some fun with people like this

Sometimes there's no choice to move aside, though, but that's a different issue altogether
>>
>>17779792
>i choose to cause conflict and potentially cause an accident or violence
>>
File: OMG it spins fast.webm (2MB, 640x328px) Image search: [Google]
OMG it spins fast.webm
2MB, 640x328px
>>17779805
So far it has worked out pretty darn good
>>
>driving down shitty curvy backroad
>suddenly ladder
>slow down and swerve to avoid
>asshole following too close swerves off road and drives through a fence
>continue on my way
>>
File: waterfox_2017-08-26_23-36-30.png (1MB, 501x931px) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2017-08-26_23-36-30.png
1MB, 501x931px
>Using a jughandle to cross a highway with a huge split in between the roads
>Its a regulated traffic light
>Only the crossers have the camera, people traveling on the highway have no camera and are not regulated
>Sit there for nearly 90 seconds just idling while nothing passes by
>Cant run the red light because camera
>Finally, fucking FINALLY turns green
>Into another fucking red light on the north side of the crossing
I AM UNTETHERED AND MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS
>>
File: IMG455768748.jpg (43KB, 388x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG455768748.jpg
43KB, 388x706px
>>17777710
>Driving up to roundabout
>Woman in SUV in roundabout
>I would have merged right behind her
>She FUCKING STOPS in the roundabout and stares at me
>Has an Ah-ha moment and slowly continues around the roundabout
Fucker looked like she'd never seen a roundabout
>>
File: 1300008752842.jpg (77KB, 360x259px) Image search: [Google]
1300008752842.jpg
77KB, 360x259px
>Courier van launches out of driveway
>Slam on brakes (miata/direzzas)
>Cunt following too close behind in his 135 staves in my bumper and bends part of the trunk panel
>Jumps out of his car, yelling all irately about the state of his car, threatens to call the cops if I don't promise to do something about it because I braked so hard for no reason
>Tell him I'm just going to get my info from the glovebox, call cops instead

Thanks for a brand new bumper, tail-lights and boot, faggot. Don't fucking tailgate.

>Me when a nice man in uniform arrives
>>
>driving highway from uni town to hometown
>driving around 5mph over the speed limit, nothing to wild
>2 bikerfags approach from behind
>i see them, assume they'll just pass
>nope
>they sit in my blind spot for like 15 miles
>speed up a bit to get them out of my blind spot
>they speed up to stay in my blind spot
>drop down to the limit
>they drop too
fuck, i like riding, but don't be a fucking moron on your donorcycle
>>
>>17779952
I've never understood those morons, but it's especially prevalent with scooter riders so I just assume they're a faggot with negative spatial awareness and the inability to foresee an issue with having 0.1s notice before you're part of my rear windshield.

We've had large group rides and had to stop almost every fucking ride to remind the news guys that cars brake harder than bikes, keep at least 3 seconds worth of gap especially in corners.
Seems like every 6 months we see some dickhead get too close and learn the hard way.

https://youtu.be/pvIPcZysRQA

All over the fuckin show.
>>
>>17773123
>on my sv650
>right lane closed up ahead for construction
>there's a flatbed in front of me
>slow down to let him in
>he also slows down
>barely moving
>he sticks his arm out the window and yells at me to go, along with some other incoherent shit I couldn't hear
>Haul ass out of there

I'm not sure what he was upset about. He was mad because I didn't pass him illegally and nearly get run over? What did he expect me to do there?
>>
File: vince.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>on motorway
>5 cars in front of me simultaneously take the exit
like moses parting the sea
>>
>>17773792

>going half the speed limit in the passing lane

I commute 40 minutes on a two lane straight shot highway every day. We get so many fucking Californians who sit in the passing lane. Literally adds hours to my commute every week.
>>
>>17779627
Why even drive a fox if it's only 4 cylinders?
Maybe if it was a manual?
Still
>>
>Three way stop intersection
>Lane is wide enough for two cars, but not marked as separate lanes
>Me turning right
>Always some asshole has to squeeze to the right side to skip the wait and fuck up the cycle
>I've got my blinker going well before 100 feet before intersection indicating I'm fucking turning right
>Right next to the center of the road - did not pull right to turn right
>Sure enough, fucker behind tries to creep up along the right side of me
>My turn to go, and I sharply turn right
>Hear endless horn behind me

Was smiling for miles knowing the fucker was up to their neck in shit.
>>
>>17781531
why didn't you stop at the right side then?
>>
>>17779792
>man, what an asshole riding my ass because he wants to go faster than me
>asshole drivers are the worst!
>better go out of my way to be a asshole as well
>>
File: Tesla_Hood_Latch_Nokey_Opening.jpg (255KB, 852x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla_Hood_Latch_Nokey_Opening.jpg
255KB, 852x1314px
>>17773182
I usually use my signals, but i only put them on right before i change lanes/turn and usually when i know i have enough room. Anytime i see someone speed up i jump over gaster than i normally would, fuck those guys
>>
>>17781722
THIS

why do people feel like they have to 'punish' others
>>
>riding into parking complex on my vespa
>get to MC parking
>some cuck parked his merc on it and is getting out as i arrive
>ask him to find another parking spot
>he tells me to fuck off
>asks if he wants me to suck his dick
>get on my knees and crawl towards him
>tell him i want i feel his cum down my throat as he pulls my hair
>people are staring, kids even
>dont let up, /erp/ has trained me for this day
>i am a lewd machine
>start rubbing myself over pants
>guy rushes to car and starts driving off
>yells "Fucking faggot" out the window as he heads for the exit
>park vespa
Cagecucks stay away from sacred motorbike parking
>>
>>17773182
just slow down, let him pass and then switch lane?
this is LITERALLY how it's meant to be done according to law
>>
>>17781927
what would've happen if he didn't budge?
>>
>>17781976
guess its time to be a man and suck a dick.
or nothing i guess, of the two times i've used this tactic its worked.
Better question is what do if its a girl
>>
>>17778285
I'd ram your shitbox off the road if you tried that with me, faggot
>>
File: 1298664933797.jpg (30KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
1298664933797.jpg
30KB, 275x300px
>>17782016
>mfw doing this
>mfw he tries to pass on yellow
>mfw unleasing that ecotec fury
>mfw he tries to run me off the road
>mfw slamming on brakes and he goes into ditch
>mfw jerking off to the thought of this actually happening
>>
>>17777777
>>
>>17774551
at first I thought that pic was cuntwall.jpg
>>
>>17782016
If I'm the one with a shitbox, you should beat me to the merge.
>>
>>17775286
Literally me

Had a 99 Corolla, always signalled, got a 2016 Lexus GS F and I don't bother signaling anymore
>>
>>17778831
It's legal in most first world countries actually

T. Brit
>>
>>17783911
>Britain
>first world

pick one
>>
File: 1500857355456.jpg (35KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
1500857355456.jpg
35KB, 750x494px
>ignoramus in your blind spot
>he wont fuck off
>slowly start merging into his lane with my turn signal
>he honks and fucks off
>every time
>>
>narrow road with no lanes
>meet car going the opposite way
>have to move aside because the cunt is driving in the middle
I hate the countryside so much
>>
>riced out golf in front of me going 5 under where everyone is going 10 over
>think some teenage faggot wants to piss me off
>ride his bumper in my fuckhuge SUV with aftermarket ram bar
>finally go for an aggressive overtake, revving like fuck
>it's a safely driving granny who seems to have borrowed her grandsons car
>mfw we made eye contact

I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME
>>
>>17774438

no you haven't you pussy
>>
File: 1273658609183.jpg (34KB, 512x335px) Image search: [Google]
1273658609183.jpg
34KB, 512x335px
>>17785068
Ah ha ha ha, man I bet she was gonna kick your ass.
>>
>>17774114
same thing happenes to me all the time

>3 hour drive home from school
>always leave at 1am so the only traffic on the road is an occasional truck
>going 75mph in a 65 no one around im in the right lane of a 2 lane highways
>no on ramps for miles
>all the sudden little speck of headlights is instantly behind me on my ass
>have anger problems so just try counting and deep breaths
>hes riding my ass for 2 miles now
>i flash my breaks etc nothing the asshole who was in a hurry apperently just wanted to ride me ass
>take foot off the gas
>go from 75mph to 25mph on a 65mph road before the worthless cunt tries to go around me
>out of anger as soon as he tries to pass i cut him off
>drive about 5 miles going 20-25mph
>in an extreme happy induced anger
>laughing and flipping him off
>let him pass and try to throw a handful of coins at his car
>literally all coins miss
>there wasted probably 3 dollars
>proceed to drive on his ass with the highbeams on for 75 miles

swear to god my heart is going to explode from rage one day

luckily my commute is in walking distance so i dont have to deal with asshats most days
>>
>>17786204
calm down ok? Thanks
>>
>>17785068
>Not just overtaking
Neck yourself m8
>>
>Deliver cars for people
>Drive like an asshole in other peoples cars

mm feels good man.
>>
>>17774438
Lived in Vegas for a couple of years. Can confirm.
>>
File: angeryangu.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angeryangu.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>give plenty of notice I'm planning on a lane change
>truckfag going 100 still honks at me and flips me off because i have a slow shit box and am trying to pass another slower shit box

Truck fags are the niggers of the road in my experience.
>>
>>17784986
>I hate the countryside so much
Wanna know whats worse? Fuckin' cyclists or joggers

>Driving along death rally 2000 with constant bends/dips/blind corners
>squad of homo cycles on the oncoming lane
>High speed McShitter in a high performance car behind them blasts past to overtake them all
>On a corner
>Coming straight at you in your lane with about 5 seconds from impact

I honestly don't know how people can walk their fuckin dog on a country main road
>>
>>17773123
>tfw no one but me ever signals here in Florida
>>
>>17778285
>driving home late at night from a bachelor party
>innawoods, long and twisty road with a 45MPH limit
>should be a ton of fun
>but the only other person on the road is some dipshit in a 10-year-old Hyundai, and he's right in front of me going 25
>double solid yellow as far as the eye can see
>fuck it
>wait for a straight section and punch it
>shoot up to 60 for the overtake
>but he suddenly decides he wants to go fast now
>pulls up beside me as I'm about to get back to the right
>he keeps this shit up until we're doing about 90
>notice that we're rapidly approaching a turn
>slam on the brakes
>so does he a few seconds later, but he's way too late
>watch as that shitty fucking hyundai flies off into the woods and hits a tree
>make sure he's still alive and drive off
>>
File: Onramp from hell.png (105KB, 709x500px) Image search: [Google]
Onramp from hell.png
105KB, 709x500px
This.
Fucking.
Onramp.

It's even sagged so the cant leans into the freeway, not away from it, and completely blin until you get to the turn itself.

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.2837208,-83.7869611,17.81z
>>
File: 1495127116939.jpg (11KB, 382x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495127116939.jpg
11KB, 382x358px
>>17787788
I don't understand what you're trying to convey to us.
>>
>>17787812
Th onramp does a sharp 90 right before you have to merge onto the freeway. It's tilted so if you try to gun it down through the turn you'll roll over like an Explorer with Firestones. Then you have 100 ft to go from 10 to 70 or really more like 85. It's the worst onramp in our area.
>>
>>17777599
I do this I'm certain situations. There's one light that does a left arrow signal after the normal green light and nobody ever looks, so I've started honking every time it turns.
>>
>>17773123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvdW0AQcLzc
>>
File: d2.jpg (121KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
d2.jpg
121KB, 1024x764px
>driver swings out wide in the opposite direction before turning
>>
>trying to park at the laundromat
>there are no free spaces, but there is a faggot maserati double parked
>>
>Going uphill
>Tractor further up the hill with a car right behind him
>Slow down as I reach them
>The tractor takes a right, and me and the other bloke starts to accelerate
>Dumbfuck comes blasting from behind
>Starts to overtake me when a third car in the on coming lane rounds the corner
>Dumbfuck don't slow down to pull in behind me, but instead just pull in 10cm in from of me
>He is still going faster than the car right ahead of us, so he has to slam his brakes
>As do I
>Lay on my fucking horn to signal to the dumbfuck that the stunt he pulled was not fucking ok
>He just flips me the bird
If the bloke ahead of us hadn't been there, I'd just turn on my brights and harrass the dumbfuck as much as I could

Another one:
>Driving in the middle of night with my brights on
>On coming car rounds a corner
>Turn my brights off
>Apparently not soon enough for his royal highness, though
>30 meters before we pass eachother he turns on his brights
>Effectively blinding me
>>
>>17788579
And another:
>Car ahead of me going 10km below speed limit
>Double lines so can't legally overtake, but I know that the road will split into two lanes further up
>Starting to overtake as soon as it does
>Turns out there has been some kind of spill further down the road and the right lane is closed for a stretch
>Turtlefuck just change lane even though I'm almost right beside him
>Have to brake
>As soon as both lanes open up, he changes to the right lane, and I start to overtake again
>Turns out the dumbfuck had forgotten that he had to take a left here, so he just fucking changes lane AGAIN while I'm right on his side
>Has to slam my brakes
>AGAIN
People are so fucking shit at driving in my country.
>>
>>17787670
>People who just match your speed when trying to overtake
Those cunts should be necked.
>>
>>17788579
why didn't you just shoot the retard?
>>
>Hiace conga line going 105/100 in fast lane
>98/100 ferd transit's sprinkled in slow lane
>be at back of conga with celica bro
>bro tries to overtake conga
>gets stuck behind transit
>no one lets him in
>ends up behind me
>repeat 4 times
>finally forces his way in into conga
>only 2 places ahead of me
>so far up hiace's ass he doesn't see the slow lane is empty
>pullout and pass the lot
>hiace pulls into slow lane behind me to troll bro

>following matt black holden
>holden sniffing hiace ass
>jabbing the throttle in first
>swerving from left to right like a kid needing to pee
>elephant chainsaw enema.mp3
>hiace goes from 45/50 to 30/50
>holden bro mad
>goes to overtake
>hiace engages indicators and turns into holden bros line
> holden bro puss's out and brakes
>stopped dead on the wrong side of the road
>hiace goes back to 45 and we drive like nothing happens
>feel holden bros anger as he sits a respectful distance from my tail
>>
File: 1477787258939.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1477787258939.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>17773165
>he tries to intimidate you from zipper merging with his truck
>>
>>17777465
half the fucking parking lots like that don't have arrows so it's not really anyone's fault

sometimes the problem is the markings on the road, more specifically the lack of them. my work refuses to put proper stops signs in their parking lot because its "not aesthetically pleasing" meanwhile retards fail to yield and almost cause accidents hourly
>>
>>17779952
>People matching speed in blind spot
Holy shit so much this. It's even worse when I'm merging and I have to lay on the signal for over a minute until they get the fucking hint
>>
>driving two qts back from downtown at night
>narrow suburban road with no lights whatsoever
>suddenly a cyclist appears
>he's headed TOWARDS traffic, right next to the curb
>angrily flash head lights, stop right in front of him to block him
>call him a cocksucker and tell him that he's on the wrong side of the road with no lights, no indicators on his bike in the middle of the night
>"i just wanted to cross the road"
>"bullshit you literally just passed a crossing"
>call him a dick again and rev past him

i don't care if i looked like an autist, he's gonna get killed if he keeps that up.
>>
>>17778076
So what?
>>
>>17779585
Ace job anon
>>
>>17788896
Communist yuroop :^)
>>
>>17775343
Doing god's work anon
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.