[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to by a car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

The only cars I've owned were either given to me by my parents, or financed from a dealership. I can drop a load on a car right now, I'm looking at a used car that has a lien on it currently. What's the process for this? How does the lien title work? Do I just cut a check?
>>
>>17580057
Stop trying to buy from sketchy ass people.
>>
>>17580057
Buy a different car.
>>
>>17580057
>I can drop a load on a car right now
I bet you can, big boy. THICK load
>>
>>17580061
What's sketchy? I guess I'm supposed to pay the remaining amount to the lien holder and the difference to the seller?
>>17580067
But it's the car I want for a good price. In my area, the only other way to get this car is in a color I don't want and new from a dealership for like $10-15k more.
>>17580080
;) you know it bb, but I'm saving the big cummies 4U
>>
>>17580126
Have you ever stopped tapping for like two weeks just to build up a massive load? The velocity is intense.
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
>>17580126
>What's sketchy?
Not him, but probably the fact that the title has a lien on it. Take your money and look at cars that you can buy outright (i.e.: the owner has the title 100% in his name free and clear outright).
>>
>>17580057
what car?
>>
>>17580183
The lien is because he financed the car and so the credit union holds the title, it's how my car's title was held when I financed.
>>17580197
ND Miata. The only non auto club level trim here is the gay red.
>>
>>17580292
where is here?
>>
>>17580411
not US
>>
>>17580494
Then you're right. You pay off the lienholder and the remainder goes to the owner. Normally these people are underwater so they ask unrealistic amounts. Consider driving further away for one that doesn't have a lien or just buy a new one.
>>
Don't help people that have a lien on their car because they're fucking stupid and bought something they can't afford.
>>
>>17580506
nah he's asking kbb. and driving further isn't an option, we're an island. the new one is the gay red and 15k more.
>>
>>17580526
>nah he's asking kbb

How much does he still owe on the loan? I bought motorcycles with liens before and its a breeze. You and the owner go to the cu or bank and you hand the bank the money or check, not the owner, that fucker is there just to sign paperwork.
>>
>>17580541
just a little under the lien. I'm just taking the load off, pretty much. would I get the title from the bank right away? Like if I hold his half until I get the car, if for some reason the car is fucked from the time I paid of the lien to me getting the title, could I just cancel paying his lien?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.