[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't there be less traffic, accidents, road rage, pollution,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493404865661.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493404865661.png
602KB, 963x720px
Wouldn't there be less traffic, accidents, road rage, pollution, etc if everyone was on motor bikes and bicycles?
>>
Cars are the ones funding the roads.
>>
>>17558361
This is the post of someone who never has to go shopping for anything and lives somewhere that has perfect weather all the time.
>>
>>17558411

>going grocery shopping

shiiet. With amazon prime and soon DRONES. Grocery delivery is upon us. Also, tires with better traction exist for motor bikes too... Just imagine everyone on a motorbike for their daily commute. 4 people on bikes on the road like:

xx
xx

would take up the space that 1 average car takes up. Boom thats a 4:1 ratio

Also - would cut down the amount of old drivers who shouldnt be driving. Wake the fuck up people. It's 2017.
>>
>>17558361
Back to >>>/n/ Pack up your shit, let's go. And you're also a filthy weeb
>>
>>17558435
Well, you filthy weeb, please post a selfie of yourself on a bicycle outside a grocery store, please. If you post a pic of yourself on a motorbike in January in the snow, sure, I'll take you seriously.

Otherwise, go fuck off you piece of weeb trash. Back to the swamp you crawled out of.
>>
>>17558361
What exactly is stopping me or anyone from just beating the shit out of you or kicking you off your bike because i don't like you or you have something on your bike like a confederate flag that offends me? i feel like bikes would force people to socially interact more on the road which would lead to a very different and potentially dangerous road rage. part of the reason i like cars is because i can tent my windows real dark and no one has to stare at me or what i'm wearing. if i look like a faggot at least i can look like one in my own car as opposed to exposing myself to the eyeballs of hundreds of people.

I have social anxiety and this would be hard on me. also what's stopping someone from just plowing down hundreds of people in a rig on the street as oppose to needing to go on the sidewalk? seems like a terrorist's wet dream to have everyone on the road exposed with him being one of the only truckers there to plow people all down. eliminating cars wouldn't eliminate trucks and rigs which have to be there to transport goods.
>>
>>17558488

youre a social anxiety paranoid angry freak who has a bias against motorcycles. You dont need a car, you need a psychiatric hospital. You like tinted windows so your illegal ass can hide easier from the law enforcement. Youre sick and twisted, you better listen. If you ever fucked with me on my bike you'd get a bullet to through your window, hopefully causing your wife to be a widow.
>>
>>17558435

Have you ever compared prices to prime to other online retailers like jet?

Prime, especially 24 hour prime or whatever in select cities, costs a lot. You can easily find better deals else where.

Amazon is just cashing in on stupid millennials who are so used to getting shit asap.
>>
>>17558488

>Confederate flag on motorcycles offend me

Your nigger spic culture offends me.
>>
>>17558361
>everyone was on motor bikes and bicycles?
You'll have to get rid of one of the main reasons why cars are needed - people moving to suburbs or isolated HOA residential communities. To do that, you have to eliminate the inner city crime problem so that cities can build upwards instead of having white flight and growing sideways as a means of running away from the crime problem.
>>
>>17558634
Some people are willing to paying extra for something if they want it *now*. Some would rather wait a year for something if it means they get 25% off. Everyone is different.
>>
>>17558618
See what i mean OP? doesn't work. leads to the same responses to the same things we already get with cars.
>>17558636
Its a proposed scenario that you could run into whether you like it or not and quite frankly if i had a confederate flag that could piss someone off or make them act on me id rather be in a car for it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l8O2tls49U
>>
File: Comparison_HiroshimaDetroit.jpg (84KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Comparison_HiroshimaDetroit.jpg
84KB, 500x345px
>>17558361
>Wouldn't there be less traffic, accidents, road rage, pollution, etc if everyone was on motor bikes and bicycles?

Until you get rid of the huge problems, bicycles and motor bikes will remain barely used transportation solutions.
>>
>>17558634

>millennials are just used to getting things done faster

retards were saying the same thing when cars and planes took horse riding as transportation out of the conversation, ye old fucks, learn to adapt, things change, get with the program, ya'll got shit for brains, gonna make even the gen z go insane
>>
>>17558361
No, because everyone will be vlogging all the time and, any time someone does anything even kinda perceived as dangerous, 1,000,000 will then pull up next to him to pull their clutch in and redline their bikes and call him an idiot who needs to watch out for bikes on the road. Roads would be full of the sounds of people talking about how to start riding or how they almost died one time on their bikes, for their vlogs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.