[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car camping thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

Anyone car camping for the fourf ?
I am getting my gear together right now and heading for the hills.
>>
You guys didnt bring your cell to the lake to still browse /o/?
Camping with no internet?
Barbaric
>>
>>17461418
i car camping for july 1st in canada day if that counts. see >>>17448668
>>
for me car camping equals littering fucks who spend 20 bucks at walmart get wasted decide they dont want to spend the night in the woods and leave their little ceasars and airmatress in the national forests for me to clean up because i give a fuck. so fucked up i bring trash bags with me every excursion i go on. fuck people.
>>
>>17461418
How much would that monstrosity cost to assemble? This is now a life goal
>>
>>17461418
Are you from the A Team?
>>
>>17464739
the van would probably cost around 1000 dollars, given it's age it would probably need rust repair and some other inspections especially under the hood. The wheels are tires are probably pretty costly but the bumper and fender flares could be self fabricated if you have the skills
>>
>>17464561
Did a skinwalker get you?
>>
File: vansleep.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
vansleep.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
i just picked up the camp chef denali stove from costco and it's the best ever
>>
>>17465995
and you can drive that shit around no problem where you're from?
>>
>>17466545
comfy doge
>>
>>17466551
live free or die
>>
>>17466560
do you crush police officers on sight?
>>
>>17466620
naw man, blue lives matter
>>
>>17466551
Perfectly legal in america
>>
>>17466545
based costco
I might make a costco car care shopping thread
>>
File: Ogoescamping.jpg (335KB, 1054x789px) Image search: [Google]
Ogoescamping.jpg
335KB, 1054x789px
>>17461418

Not camping this 4th, but wish I was. If your sleeping in your van its not camping, its poorfag RV'ing (not that there is any issue with that)
>>
>>17467855
>camping in a van isn't camping
why do you retards exist?
>>
File: 1485389670887.jpg (3MB, 2880x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1485389670887.jpg
3MB, 2880x1917px
>>17467877

>the difference between being homeless in my van and camping in my van is where I park it

Pitching a tent is the bare minimum to qualify for camping. You probably think reheating your mcdonalds over a portable gas stove counts as cooking out.
>>
>>17467949
>>17467855
>sleeping in minimal comfort of a van isn't camping
>sleeping in the minimal comfort of a tent is
LOL you fail at logic. If a temporary cabin meets the definition of camping, so does a van.
>>
>>17467949
the difference between being homeless in a van and camping in it is that when i'm finished camping i go home
>>
File: Trying to sleep.jpg (206KB, 1111x879px) Image search: [Google]
Trying to sleep.jpg
206KB, 1111x879px
>>17461418
>Anyone car camping for the fourf ?
The Washingt/o/n Meet group is having an overnight camping trip as part of their 2 day Meet. Their thread is at:

>>17447450
>>
File: 1498903005516.jpg (434KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1498903005516.jpg
434KB, 1600x1067px
>>17468153
They are using their 4 day weekend to be with 4channers?
Thats fucked up
>>
>>17467959
>sleeping in a van with a home to go back to is camping
>sleeping in a van without a home to go back to is being homeless

I use the term "camping" in a recreational activity sense. I suppose others use the term to apply to alternative living arrangements when one does not have a fixed home to return to. Both meanings are widely used by people, so we shouldn't get hung up about the definition of camping. But due to all the property laws and public loitering laws, camping requires permission via either a permit or permission of the private property owner. And in a lot of situations, camping on private property might not be allowed by city or county ordinances even if you owned the property. So that's why I use "camping" as a recreational term because that is almost the only way I can actually do any camping. I refuse to break the law and use the word camping in the other sense.
>>
>>17469865
They moved the date to be in August instead of the July 1 to 4 holiday extended weekend. The july 4th evening is better spent in neighborhood cookouts. I usually have a combined cookout with my neighbors across the street on July 4th. It started many years ago when we would light off fireworks with the kids. But now the kids are out at summer college sessions so we have empty nests. So it's good to continue getting together for a cookout. This year will be different since we'll watch TV of the local fireworks after the cookout at the neighbors. It looks like the TV stations are going to have a lot of political commentary about how the 4th of july is not just an american holiday, but it is a diversity freedom holiday for everyone.
>>
>>17469918
>the 4th of july is not just an american holiday, but it is a diversity freedom holiday for everyone.
what the fuck?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.