[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scion tC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 2015-scion-tc-11.jpg (2MB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
2015-scion-tc-11.jpg
2MB, 4272x2848px
Are these good cars for a sporty daily driver?

I'd prefer automatic, because I'm lazy. If I were to row my own gears I'd rather get a Civic Si anyway.
>>
>>17194034
>sporty

>>>/jalopnik/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/n/
>>>/teenvogue/
>>
>>17194034
Its not "sporty", its only styled to look "sporty".

If you are getting auto, just get a civic.
>>
>>17194052
>>17194079
Ouch

Also civic auto is a shitty CVT and is more expensive and slower
>>
>>17194034
>I'd prefer automatic, because I'm lazy.
well at least you admit it. My grandfather always said the automatic was the lazy man's car.

If you want an automatic tC, 2014-2016 is what you want. They added a feature to the 6 speed automatic to mimic revmatching, a feature taken from the FR-S/86
>>
Why do Scion tC kids care so much about feeling shame from buying auto? It's not like you bought a sports car. You bought a fucking fwd Corolla coupe, nobody is going to give a shit.
>>
>>17194034
I have an 2011 tc rowboat edition. It's planted well enough without killing you on rougher roads, but it is woefully anemic and the exhaust note is silly compared to performance. It fits in small parking spaces if you have to commute in a city, but that's about as far as the upsides go. There are obviously better cars if you want a "drivers" car
>>
>>17194034

they are discontinued go buy a corolla, kid
>>
Why does everyone hate on these? Lol

It actually has an independent rear suspension and a manual option.
>>
Google Scion Tc and oil consumption

Also Google Scion Tc turning radius
>>
>>17194687
The 2nd gens with the 2.5, like OPs pic, don't have the oil consumption issues.
>>
>>17194579
Tryhard car for Mexicans
>>
The manual is good
>>
>>17194034
My brother paid like $6500 for a bare bones one with over 100k miles. The a/c compressor broke, the windows fall out of the tracks, it has a crack in the exhaust manifold, burns oil, it's slow as fuck, uncomfortable to be in and generally just a hunk of shit.

Meanwhile I picked up a mint Saab 9-5 Aero with zero issues and low mileage for $3800. It has power leather heated seats and is super nice to sit in. 280hp engine.

Point being, the Scion is a shit meme car and there are much better options out there that won't make you look like a broke teenager.
>>
>>17194034
I have a 2016 so I'll throw my $0.02 in. Pretty much the only sporty thing is the looks, its Camry internals but ~300 lbs lighter.

Its gonna be bigger and more comfortable than the Civic, also better to look at IMO. Gas milage and visibility could be better.
>>
>>17194351
Get an 8th gen Civic Si.
>>
>>17196693
But it will last 3 times as long as a Saab 9-5 Aero and every repair will cost half as much and you can actually fix it yourself without getting so frustrated you throw tools on the floor.
>>
>>17194034
The answer lays in the image you posted, OP.

>FIAT

You want an Abarth 595
>>
>>17196995
Bait?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.