[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women driving Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_8363.jpg (61KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8363.jpg
61KB, 852x480px
Why is this now a thing? Women driving men around. It looks quite embarassing. In fact, woman drivers account for more total accidents than their male counterpart. Also women have the dirtiest cars.

So why the sudden increase in women piggybacking their male pets around town?
>>
the only time i ever do this is when the chick is my dd, and only because it is very marginally safer
>>
>>16906362
But is it? That's understandable though. Drive around in the day and you'll see it more often than not.
>>
>>16906332
You sound like a cringy, 19 year old virgin douche OP. And you wonder why a girl wants nothing to do with you.

My wife doesn't drive, so if I call my mom to pick me up when my car is in a shop (for something I can't do myself), suddenly that is a bad thing? BTW my mom has a spotless car so you are not always right. We weren't allowed as kids to eat in her car.
>>
>>16906332
Because sometimes I just wanna be lazy and not drive somewhere. You got a problem with that?
>>
>>16906391
not #OP but he has a point. it looks pretty gay to be driven by a woman, senpai.
>>
>>16906396
yes, you fucking KEK
>>
>>16906332
>>>/pol/
>>
>>16906332
Ah, it's the Log Cabin Republican from the other thread! Still trying to shop this shop this meme?
>>
File: IMG_7082.jpg (113KB, 752x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7082.jpg
113KB, 752x1024px
>>16906396
>>16906408

Get some drive, seƱor beta cuck.
>>
>>16906406
>looks gay
>calls another guy senpai

muh logic
>>
>>16906408
Well if a tripfag thinks I'm doing something wrong that means I'm definitely on the right path.
>>
>>16906332
enjoy dying a lonely virgin, friend.
>>
>>16906447
He won't die lonely though he'll be surrounded by his fedora collection and MLP figures.
>>
>>16906332
Sometimes I get tired of driving.
>>
>>16906435
>right path
>having a girlfriend or wife

HAHA FUCK NO

the right path is fucking other guys you stupid faggot
>>
>>16906480
gibe cummies pls daddy
>>
>>16906374
im not a 2 glasses of wine with dinner kind of drinker, so yes when i drink it is safer for the chick to drive. slightly
>>
>>16906480
This guy gets it.

Serious question:
Any of you ever seen a woman chauffeur? That's what I thought.
>>
The wonderful University of Syracuse compiled a study on driving safety by gender.

Their results showed that women are considerably worse drivers, get in more car crashes despite driving less! Sad!

What does this tell you? It points towards reality. Women drive less. Women drive worse. So OP's point is valid. Why are women driving more?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.syracuse.com/articles/6619960/women_worse_drivers_more_crashes_than_men_less_driving.amp
>>
>>16906406
Okay, I'll just ask my deceased father if he can give me a lift. Cool with you?
>>
>>16906538
Reminder that /o/ is an 18+ board.
>>
>>16906538
still a better driver than a women WEW
>>
>>16906555
Digits don't lie guys.

And this guy fucks.
>>
>>16906429
What is a word filter, f a m?
>>
>>16906332
I let my GF drive sometimes since we live together and only have one car so she would get out of practise otherwise...
(Also she doesn't drink, so I have my personal designated river which is nice)
But yeah I noticed it too. I think it's the whole "feminism" culture.
>>
95% i'm drivin' gotta share sometimes though.. she (my gf) is not awful at driving and I get to chill while she does.
>>
>>16906391
this is pretty good bait.
>>
>>16906419
See? >>16906588 Clearly gets it, is a real man, and even let's his girlfriend drives to get practice for when they one day have kids so she can tug them around.

Yet he also recognizes that there is something inherently unnatural about women driving men around.
>>
If the girl has a nice car and is a decent driver, i think it's kinda hot. Tickles my peeny.
>>
>>16906614
thats when you say "ok my turn to drive while u give me head"
>>
>>16906606
Dude, they are 50% of the population; Are you under Sharia Law or just insecure with your own Manhood?
>>
>>16906614
I'm a grill with a nice, clean car.

Wanna go out some time? ;^)
>>
>>16906676
M8 I know plenty of men who just WON'T drive and DEMAND their wifes to carry them around town. That's fucked. I'm all for equality but once you are a man then act like a man.
>>
>>16906708
>virgin nu-male cuck that drives a miata
>"you're not a man unless you're the one driving"
really makes you think
>>
>>16906332
because numales don't even enjoy driving so in that case being driven around by your bitch is technically the alpha way
>>
>>16906332
Is this some sort of bizarre crosspost from Saudichan?
>>
>>16906676
Typical beta, exaggerating just how unmorale and wrong my terrible opinion is! In the very post you quoted, I stated how anon was a good guy for letting his wife practice for when SHE has to DRIVE their kids around. This thread is not arguing why women are driving, but why should women be driving men. If no man is around who gives a fuck if a woman drives. It's when a male sits passenger because he is too lazy or too beta to drive who is at fault. Not the woman's fault, the man's. Just look at OP's picture if you can't figure what this thead is about nigger.

To answer your question, reference this post >>16906530
>>
>>16906332
>women have the dirtiest cars
What women do you hang out with? Most women I know have very clean cars.

>So why the sudden increase in women piggybacking their male pets around town?

Oh I get it, this is some cuckold fear projection. Well listen pal. One day I hope you'll have the confidence to not care who drives who where.
>>
>>16906708
OP here. This is my point and you worded it the way I originally want to. Thanks.
>>
>>16906530
>Women drive less. Women drive worse. So OP's point is valid.
>Why are Women driving more?
>>Women drive less
>>Why are Women driving more?
>>
File: 1476840346962.jpg (31KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1476840346962.jpg
31KB, 500x313px
I'm a courier. After being on the road for 8-12 hours the last thing I want to do is drive both of us around. She can do it.
>>
>>16906743
fag number >>16906588 here

thanks

>>16906724
Please post bread on the hood of your cĢ¶aĢ¶rĢ¶ bus. Thx.
>>
>>16906742
Funny. Have you ever seen any old photographs of women lugging around men? Let's go even furthur back... Women lugging around men on horseback or carriage?
>>
The president or most people in politics don't drive.

Have they all been cucks
>>
>>16906774
They don't. They can afford not to.

But they are also not driven by women
>>
File: IMG_8367.jpg (41KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8367.jpg
41KB, 400x264px
>>16906761
>>
>>16906783
>But they are also not driven by women

wheres the proof?

Are you implying there aren't any female drivers in politics?
>>
>>16906792
She isn't the one driving, is she?
>>
>>16906803
you don't "drive" a horse dumbass
>>
>>16906761
Honestly don't know what that has to do with my post unless you're trying to imply some sort of attack on masculinity because some men ride shotgun some of the time, and we could go around this topic ad nauseum but you and I both know this is directly related to women becoming financially independent and being less socially restricted over the years.

>inb4 muh feminism
>>
>>16906813
Whatever. Answer the question faggot.
>>
>>16906796
There are no female chauffeurs. And there might me one or two women taxi drivers in NYC.

Look I know your whole progressive mindset can't wrap your head around this, it would look pretty unprofessional for a businessman to have his limo doors being opened by a woman.

She shouldn't have to either. Men open doors for women.

Men also drive when there is a woman around.

Women should and can drive when there are no men around.

Get the picture? Everyone has a role in life, cuck.
>>
>>16906817
>some
what about men who drive shotgun all the time and even demand it?
>>
>>16906821
nobody is driving because you don't drive a horse
>>
>>16906827
>Everyone has a role in life, cuck.
This a million times.

Also letting your lady drive makes you look like an ultra retard since you can't even take care of THAT.
>>
>>16906837
Please specify what mental illness do you have.
>>
people in here arguing ops point;
nature has always been a certain way. when you alter it, things go bad. do you faggots really believe just because you think you're progressive millennials that tradition can all of the sudden change? No.

just look at the car market today: faggotry feminist cars. why? millennials are at the age where they are in top positions designing them.

can't wait till that generation gets old and replaced.

maybe we'll finally have some real cars on the road again.
>>
>>16906830
Assuming they don't have something that complicates or bars them from driving, that's kind of weird but it doesn't make them a nu-male or whatever.

Also they could just be poor. When I was poor and carless that's what I had to do to get laid. Awful tradeoff, huh?
>>
>>16906838
Yup, and don't blame the lady either. It's not her fault that she hasn't figured out yet that her boyfriend is a beta bitch.
>>
>>16906830
Why do you care?
>>
>>16906856
Ha, you'll be dead by the time anything really changes. We all will
>>
>>16906885
typical beta response. back to >>/lgbt/ you go
>>
>>16906856
if you want to be macho get a BIG FUCKIN TRUCK and not a sissy bitch jap truck, I mean a fuckin Raptor or some shit

only pussies and faggots drive cars
>>
This thread seems to be full of a lot of triggered nu-males.
>>
>>16906899
>only pussies and faggots drive cars
t. literal bus rider
>>
>>16906874
>>>/pol/
>>>/r/mensrights/
>>
Because I'd rather sleep in the car you autistic beta fuck
My bitches do everything for me
>>
File: salt.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
salt.gif
2MB, 320x180px
I haven't seen so much salt since the last blizzard...
>>
>>16906918
Just perma virgins trying to 'one up' the guys who have women that will do anything they say
Its so pathetic the lengths r9k betas will go to so they can project their cuck fetishes onto others
>>
>>16906893
But I'm serious. Are you upset that guys are demanding things from women? Because that's always been that way. Or are you upset that guys are turning to fags who don't do shit for themselves.

My boss told.me a story about a lady who got most of her hand cut off in a deli slicer. It was pretty much just a stump. Her husband divorced her and so she had to start doing all the house work like mowing the lawn. The wives from the neighbors houses told her to stop mowing the lawn because their husbands saw her doing it with her stump and started telling their wives they had to mow the lawn.
>>
>>16906948
>Or are you upset that guys are turning to fags who don't do shit for themselves.
>My boss told me....
what kind of man takes orders from someone else? I bet you let your boss fuck your gf too kek
>>
>>16906332
>Being this insecure of your sexuality
>>
>>16906941
Spotted the nu male beta bitch manlet
>>
>>16906957
Yeah I do
>>
>>16906733
>If no man is around who gives a fuck if a woman drives. It's when a male sits passenger because he is too lazy or too beta to drive who is at fault
Who is at fault? Wow. I guess you don't feel how out of touch you are? That's too bad. At some point, you should move away from your parents and connect with the real world.
>>
My wife drives us quite often, or at least we take her car. She really doesn't like how loud my car is.
>>
>>16906984
>waaaa car to loud!!!1
your wife a shit
>>
>>16906362
Same, only reason I let my gf drive me around is because her car is a 3 cyl Micra.
My JZZ30 uses more than twice the amount of fuel, still drive it as often as I can though.
>>
>>>I let my girlfriend drive me places
>idgaf maaan
>I tell her what to do man
>Smoke weed 4/20 dude
>Sometimes when i'm too lazy
>She does stuff for me

Typical numale responses I'm seeing in this thread. However, on the internet there is an untold story behind every post.

The reality behind these numale postings is that they:
1. don't hold a job
2. therefore can't afford car
3. gets girlfriend to take them everywhere in daddy's car
4. 10 years later...
5. anon is dumped by girlfriend for being jobless numale bum with no driving ability
6. girlfriend finds alpha with a mercedes or ferrari who likes to gun it every so often
7. this makes girlfriend wet
8. alpha gets roadskull

9a. beta numale finds fat girlfriend with chevrolet sonic
9b. fat girlfriend drives him everywhere.
9c. fat girlfriend demands beta numale fingers her while he sits passenger
>>
>>16906332
She drives when I'm drunk or high. Don't see the problem.
>>
>>16906983
Real world? My world is not your world. My world is only my own. In my world, I cum inside my girlfriend's world and drive fast cars.
>>
>>16907032
drugs and alcohol are degenerate.
>>
>>16907027
Lmao all this ass mad protection because cuckboi beta perma virgin will NEVER EVER sit in a car with a woman other than a relative (or his social worker lmao) let alone be alpha enough to get chauffeured around by a hot pieve of ass

Just Lmao

>commuting is fucking boring and if you enjoy it you should just kys, non enthusiast
>>
>>16907051
Found the friendless loser
I bet you think casual encounters are degeneracy too
And any other normal activity that you are excluded from because of your autism
>>
>>16907055
>>>Posted with iphone 4s while driving in Hyundai Elantra.
>>
>>16906391
> (for something I can't do myself)
found the beta nu-male
>>
>>16907064
yes, yes, & yes.
saves me money and brain cells.
>>
>>16907065
>driving
Nah I'm being driven, by your gf on way to your house so I can soil your sheets
>>
>>16906332
Did you get a woman bus driver on your line today?
>>
File: 1482881392719.jpg (6KB, 239x238px) Image search: [Google]
1482881392719.jpg
6KB, 239x238px
>>16906429
go back
>>
>>16907071
>poor
>and too stupid to be able to spare any brain cells
Lmao could it get any worse
>>
>>16907064
>getting so high and/or drunk that you can't drive yourself home
>"DUDE I AM NOT A DEGENERATE YOU JUST HATE FUN!"
not him but I think you're a degenerate too (not even straight edge by any means)
>>
File: IMG_8366.jpg (83KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8366.jpg
83KB, 600x470px
Nothing sexier and romantic than a (((man))) driving a (((woman))) in his fast car gunning it in a 300+ HP V8 when the red light turns green as the beta numale rides passenger in his girlfriend's toyota yaris as the girl wonders what life could be... Just as the beta numale is content as ever.. never wanting to climb the ranks of masculinity for the sake of a fun game.
>>
>>16907094
>only having a few drinks and staying below the legal bac limit bevause that's what the law makers tell you to do
Lmao Fucking cuck
>>
>>16906724
Kek I know right. All these insecure pussies are worried about looking gay by not driving their shitty 5K miatas
>>
>>16907098
Its not the 1950s
And your lard autistic ass would still be a perm virgin social outcast back then, sorry not sorry :^)
>>
>>16907089
>degenerate
>to stupid to realize his degeneracy before it's to late.
>>
>>16906332
I refuse to drive a woman's car even if it meant I had to ride passenger.
>>
>>16907114
Is this how you feel better about your shitty life? By attempting to gain a false sense of superiority on 4chan of all places because you are too afraid and brainwashed from your middle school counsellors to touch those nasty drugs?

Just kys
>>
>>16907094
if the degenerate is reading this:

can confirm that guy is not me. but just goes to show that even a non edge lord agrees with me that you are degenerate sub human filth.
>>
>>16907110
>Voted for Hillary R. Clinton
>>
>>16907100
>I don't drive myself after a few drinks because that's what the law makers told me to do
okay anon call your gf to pick you up. I am sure she's not annoyed with having to pick up her degenerate junkie bf from the pub three times a week. Definitely no chance of her cheating on you with a responsible adult you have nothing to worry about lad.
>>
>>16906856
too bad you'll be long dead, gramps
:^)
>>
>>16907145
i'm 18 but nice try nigger 8===D
>>
>>16907152
>gen z making fun of millenials
>>
>>16907139
if you voted for either of the two candidates you are a fucking retard

fuck off with your god emperor president shit. both candidates were garbage and we are getting fucked either way at this point
>>
>>16907142
I'm a degenerate junkie, that means I abuse my gf and she could literally never leave me or do anything to set me off
Bevause I have complete control over her, physically, mentally and emotionally :^)

If you are going to resort to bullshit to justify being a friendless beta loser at least do it properly
>>
>>16907163
gen z recognizes the millennial mental illness of their older brothers and sisters while also appreciating their grandparents values and at the same time enjoy driving luxury cars and trucks over japanese shit boxes.
>>
>>16907164
Spotted the smoke weed 4/20 dude bro

>yaaaaa dude i just like to ride the fence and not pick sides. Can't we be all just be cool and drive smart cars?
>>
>>16907170
You sound like you have issues.
Consider visiting
>>>/adv/
>>
>>16907183
Lmao, Gen z are more corrupted than millenials. Give it some time kid you'll see what your school friends turn Into once they spend a few years in college
They are also a lot more stupider :^)
Also they wear those stupid nigger clothes like the dress shirt things like Wtf is that
>>
>>16907203
>They are also a lot more stupider :^)
>>
Cuz women have cars and drivers licenses too.

I let my gf drive when she wants. Not to mention her Accord gets much, much better mileage than my Charger so it's alright with me. I'll save the money
>>
>>16907203
:^) :^) :^)
>>
>>16907203
Sounds like a personal issue.
>>
>>16907164
>both candidates were garbage

Yeah okay but one of them isn't an incompetent brainchild that can't fucking govern lol. Call me CTR or whatever, Trump is a joke and all other opinions are wrong.
>>
>>16906332
I had a leg amputated due to complications with diabetes. I own a Pontiac G8 and my wife owns a 2015 BMW 5 Series. If we are going out to dinner or something we take her car. Guess who drives? Me.
>>
>>16907310
So you have more problems other than diabetes? Not only can you not deal with your weight, you are also insecure with your manhood? Mmm,K.
>>
>>16907348
I bet you let other people fuck your wife just because she needs to be what it feels like to be properly emasculated.
>>
>>16907310
>hop along with the beetus
>drives a g8
Checks out
>>
>>16907348
Sounds like you need some fuk?
>>
>want to ask the gf to drive me around
>she's too clumsy and can't drive for shit
I mean, she's an engineer and brings good money (which I 100% manage wew) to the house, but not being able to ask that gets me mad more often than I'd like.
>>
>not letting the girl drive whilst you finger bang her
>>
>>16906332
teetotaling no gf queer.
Sober and a virgin, that doesn't sound fun.
But I do drive solo so often that anybody driving me feels wrong.
>>
Yall nerds over think this shit. Get out the house
>>
>>16907362
Ha. Another out of touch Virgin; ya don't even know how good pussy tastes do you? You need to get out there in the World. You're missing Life. The internet is a fake world. Disconnect. Engage reality.
>>
>>16907421
If your gf is still focused enough to drive while you finger her you need some bass lessons.
>>
>>16907469
I have a gf queer.

She always insist I drive. Only if necessary (outpatient at hospital or something) then she'll drive. Plus I'm the one who taught her.
>>
>>16907469
Uh oh one of these guys. Nothing more cringe than someone preaching about the (((real))) world vs. the internet.

***gag***
>>
File: 4.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>being so insecure you cant even take a 20 minute break and be driven home by your women

and people on this board call others cucks?
>>
>>16907625
Just op. Don't generalize like a nig nog
>>
File: 1450335200256.jpg (9KB, 279x229px) Image search: [Google]
1450335200256.jpg
9KB, 279x229px
>>16907665
>dont generalized like a nigger

he says while generalizing niggers
>>
>>16907674
Niggers is image board slang and doesn't necessarily refer to blacks.
>>
File: honesty is the best policy.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
honesty is the best policy.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
>>16907702
nignog is what redditors say because they cant say nigger on reddit without getting banned or dear I say downvoted
>>
>>16907478
I never said it was safe boss, it's just easier than me doing it and driving.
>>
My gf commented on this.

She also wondered if there are more female Uber drivers than male.

She sees women driving guys a lot.

To be honest so do I.

I drive her 98% of the time she loves my car.
>>
>>16907478
If anyone wants to go the lessons route I know a guy.
>>
>>16907578
>gag
You're not doing it right if you're gagging. But then again, you're a Virgin. How would you know. Don't miss your bus.
>>
>>16907067
>lol i troll u
>>
I didn't know /r9k/ leak into /o/.
This is just embarrassing, just as bad as the constant /pol/ leaks
>>
>>16906406
i thought i was the only one that thought this kek
>>
>>16907478
if anon played the bass he would never have gotten a girlfriend in the first place

bassists get NO BITCHES
>>
>>16906948
funny story
>>
>>16907724
I am sure you know all about the rules on reddit
>you need to go back lad
>>
File: dogdriver.jpg (28KB, 475x318px) Image search: [Google]
dogdriver.jpg
28KB, 475x318px
>>16906332
No worse than letting an autotragic transmission do the work for you
>>
>>16908299
aye, enjoy riding shotgun while your girl drives the japanese shitbox!
>>
I wanted to be the middle man after seeing the title of this thread.

But after reading the responses in here I can't help but realize how fucking gay men are today. You want your lady to drive you around because you're too lazy? What a fucking joke.

OP is a fag but you guys disagreeing with him are the reason our society sucks dick.
>>
>>16906332
I never ever let my girlfriend do this. She always offers too which is annoying.
>>
>>16906332
Why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>16906332
I make my sister drive me when she gets back from her college shit because shes not the one working construction 5-5
>>
ITT butthurt virgins projecting their frustrations not being able to attract a woman.
>>
This might be the worst thread of the year. Congratulations everyone.
>>
>>16906332
A guy I work with has his girlfriend drive him place, but that's because it's her car.
Otherwise, a friend of mine also has a car, but her boyfriend does not. But then, the car predates the boyfriend, since she bought it to cart her daughter around after her douchebag ex knocked her up, cheated on her, and claimed the baby wasn't his because SHE had cheated. Which she hadn't.

Another friend of mine doesn't drive, so by necessity I do the driving when we hang out and go for takeaway. I guess that sort of counts because we've been friends for ages and get mistaken for a gay couple, and he doesn't correct people.

Personally? I just don't like other people's driving, period. My mother's driving is terrible. As soon as I got my license, I made sure to not let her drive me anywhere unless I had no choice, such as for collecting a vehicle.
And since she drives an automatic, if I have to go anywhere with her, it happens in my car because I can't drive an automatic without spending half the trip yelling insults at the gearbox for not changing gear, and leave a footprint on the firewall trying to use a clutch that isn't there.

>>16906530
And yet, men have higher insurance because women hit things while parking and don't report it, flee the scene, or just refuse to admit it's an issue. When a man crashes a car, you know he's crashed the fucking car, because there's no fucking car left.
>>
File: 1490564016819-edit.jpg (109KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490564016819-edit.jpg
109KB, 852x480px
>>16906332
/bored
>>
My ex always had a FILTHY car lmao, fucking old Starbucks growing mold in the passenger door cup holder.

But I'd let her drive sometimes although mostly I'd drive her car or mine ( she had a white Jetta and I a black Golf, which she thought was cute) she wasn't... Terrible but definitely unnerving sometimes
>>
>>16911279
I kek'd
>>
File: 1481637518745.jpg (273KB, 904x711px) Image search: [Google]
1481637518745.jpg
273KB, 904x711px
>>16907027
>roadskull
>>
>>16906332
If this thread isn't bait you should take a hard look in the mirror if you can stomach it op .
>>
>>16906972
Any more buzzwords?
>>
>>16906899
Gtfo you busrider shitstain, I drive for work and proudly own a shitbox VW and shill it at every opportunity (daily reminder that 2.5 is reliable 5cyl ;)
>>
>>16907016
Euro? Am Burger, not sure what Toyota engine you speak of
>>
>>16907259
Just leave, plebbit misses you

>Not knowing how to post on a Mongolian pottery forum
>>
>>16907164
>Tripcancer

Yeah okay bro
>>
>>16907202
That board is such shit haha but much lolz can be had there, imo it's worse than r9k
>>
>>16910067
>Doesn't deny busrider status
>>
>>16908913
Objectively wrong, I played bass in a shit garage band and got more pussy than the guitarist and drummer.
>>
>>16910285
/Thread
>>
>>16912124
Never rode a bus unless it was at an airport.
>>
I drive a triaxle for work last thing I want to do when I get out is fucking drive my gf can handle that if she wants to go somewhere with me
>>
>>16906332
>just finish a 36 hour shift
>gf picks me up
Like hell I'm going to drive. Pretty sure she's a better driver than 95% of /o/
>>
I feel we got visitors from /r/incel.
>>
>>16912428
>36 hour shift.

hmm sounds realistic.
>>
>>16912470
I work at a hospital, you sleep there whenever you can

Used to be 48 hours before I started
>>
>>16912555
Sounds like hell.

Guess someone has to do it.
Still, with all those hours you must be making some buck. Buy a nice car and enjoy your commute.
>>
Because she as an individual is a better driver than he is?
>>
>175 posts
>This hasn't been posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl0CCjfua1M
Conme on step it ^
>>
>>16906406
>having a woman makes you look gay
>millenials is a disease

I let my gf drive all the time. I leave my 9mpg car and truck at home and let her put miles on her honda. I can play on my phone while she deals with the traffic and directions. You little kids will learn one day. Fast car for taking out with the guys to hoon around. Use shitty DD and let wife drive you everywhere else.
>>
>>16912654
lel not for another several years, they treat you like dogs during your internship and pay you a little worse too
>>
>>16912714
Impossible.
>>
>>16912856
>Faggot
>Let me play my games and scroll through social media like a lil bitch boy
>>
Who in their right mind put their life into a woman's hands.

they become batshit crazy when PMSing
>>
>>16906332
>obvious pol tier b8 thread
>doesn't get deleted

Mods confirmed for red pilled
>>
>beta male
>thinks he's badass with his 7/10 girlfriend pouting in his miata
>I'm in the passenger seat of my girlfriend's civic passing him
>>
>>16912856
Why not drive her car when you go places together? Do you honestly think it's safer or do you not have a spine?

My gf recognizes that I'm a better driver than her and has no problem letting me drive whether we take my car or hers.

Also, playing games on your phone is a pathetic excuse. Faggot.
>>
>>16915827
There are no mods on /o/
>>
>>16906332
How is this a problem? And why would her being a woman instead of a man make any difference?
If you're in their car, they drive. If they are in your car, you drive.
The only times you drive someone else's vehicle is if you're moving it for them, or on a long trip where you swap drivers around.
>>
>>16915923
Nah, women are generally worse drivers than men, assuming the guy isn't trying to show off.

Girl I been chilling with a bunch lately loves to drive and she's pretty terrible at it but I get in the car just to appease her. Also to act as the GPS because she gets lost even with the phone GPS.

I mostly just recline real far back and try to ignore what is going on around us because it scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>16906332
Women always get angry about driving men around. I've never seen men complain about driving and the woman ignoring them of their phone, but women driving men expect those men to be their car slave and entertainer
>>
>>16906332
on long trips have to sleep some time
also she is sober driver
>>
>>16906332
Any girl I date I make sure is a good driver. Also DD. And I'm really not insecure about my manliness so I don't care.
>>
File: image.png (299KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299KB, 600x594px
>mfw gf drives manuƩl e91 325i
>mfw she makes me drive when we take her car out

feels fucking good man
>>
I try to drive 100% of the time but sometimes GF complains about how low the Toyobaru is.
>>
>>16907051

So are gfs.

I only need my car.
>>
>>16907183
>while also appreciating their grandparents values

You do realize that every generation since the boomers has been complete garbage? I could even argue that that the rot started way earlier.

>But muh 50s, greatest gen, etc
>>
>>16915898
Well, she has had zero wrecks in her 35 years on this earth. So I think we're fine.

>hurrr alllll da woman is da shit drivers!!!
>huuuuurrrrrrrr

You faggots act like driving in city traffic is so fucking hard. We're not racing on a track, douche bag. We're going to lunch.
>excuse
That's not the excuse idiot. It's the end result. The excuse is that she drives fine, and I don't want to. Because I'm not an 18 year old faggot who just got his first car.
>>
>>16915898
K
E
K

All these nu male excuses...
>muh girlfriends honda!

Ok and? The man should still be driving.
>>
>>16916379
My grandparents weren't boomers faggot. They were the ones before.
>>
>>16916413
I doubt that, but OK. Every single woman I know, even my mother who used to powder puff race a Corvette, has been in at least a low speed parking lot incident.

And you said you "let her drive all the time", not just to lunch. Funny how quick you changed your tune, bitch ass. I was 18 over a decade ago, grow up and grow some balls and take charge you weakling.
>>
>>16907164
You do know that several people also voted for a dead gorilla, right?

So does that mean there shouldn't have been a president?
>>
>>16916511
Where else do you go with your gf besides lunch/dinner?
>>
>>16915782
A bitchboi who probably gets laid more than you
>>
>>16906332
Lots of reasons: One (that I've seen) is the guy has a DUI/suspended license.
>>
>>16906332
Why not just find a GF who loves driving as much as you do?
>>
>>16916511
Lel this is true. In that 35 years, there are at least a dozen cars with dings on the bumper that she drove away from. Women are terrible with that stuff. Not only are they bad drivers, but they panic as soon as some small incident occurs.
>>
File: 1488486962467.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488486962467.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>letting someone else deal with traffic in their own vehicle

How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>16906332
>ex was a good driver because I taught her how to drive
>relationship starts going downhill
>so does her driving skill
weh
>>
Because driving is easy?
>>>/pol/
>>
>>16906374
Hurr durr all women can't drive R9k much red pill

>forgets to tell us that his stats say women get in more fender benders but men get in more 100 mph exploding death accidents
>>
>>16916841
Probably because men drive 100mph more often.
>>
>>16916666
Congratulations, animal.

What has all that laying gotten you?
Kids? Doubt it.

Take some charge and get your life together, bitch. If you eventually plant your seed instead of mindless fucking you better be prepared to witness what children turn into without a proper father figure behind the wheel.
>>
>>16916841
What's R9K? I don't get the reference, nigger spit.
>>
>>16916911
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16916911
Found the underage newfag.
>>
>>16906332

I actually quite like it, I have a girlfriend and a child,

She owns her car which is family oriented and automatic.

I own my own manual 2 door turbo sports car

>save Kms by having her drive me everywhere to do errands and work
>keep the risk of getting my car door dinged or rock chipped
>daughter stays out of my car so it stays clean

Literally don't care if it's embarrassing, I enjoy looking out the window while she drives, gotta love equality
>>
>>16916917
So it's an autistic anime board? Fail to realize how it has any relation whatsoever to a generally universal opinion regarding the obvious reasons that men should be behind the wheel anytime a woman is in the car.
>>
>>16916945
>Doesn't take command by driving girlfriends car
>Has a child and is not married

This is like taking advice from an alcoholic on why you should drink.
>>
File: Dark_b626ec_6192114.jpg (68KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_b626ec_6192114.jpg
68KB, 900x597px
Buddy of mine lost his licence last summer after getting caught by a unmarked vehicle doing "slightly above" the limit. Now he has to ride along with his girlfriend to work, to the store and wherever else.

He calls it the most degrading shit he has ever experienced, and I hope it helps him learn not to be a dumbass
>>
>>16916959
Case in point and 10/10 example on how OP's argument is nature vs. nuture.

If it weren't for nu males being raised by betas, they would not have their silly opinions and would agree feverishly.
>>
>>16916958

I drive it on occasion, I don't even pay for it, I have my own car that's manual and actually fast.

But for literally all my shopping, errands, trips to bank, even my work commute is done by her driving, otherwise my car a saftley parked in the garage.
>>
>>16916991
Sad!
>>
File: IMG_5836.jpg (170KB, 743x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5836.jpg
170KB, 743x1003px
>>16916953
>>
>>16917082
Reddit meme.
>>
My wife drives me everywhere because I am lazy as fuck and up until yesterday I hadn't started my car in 5 months. I ride my motorcycle everywhere or she drives.
>>
>>16916588
Stores, to her parents house which is almost 200 miles away, to friends houses, to movies, and everything else we do together.

I occasionally ask her if she wants to drive and she tells me to drive.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.