[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /o/ have their pilots license?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1437273585728.jpg (1022KB, 2126x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1437273585728.jpg
1022KB, 2126x1721px
Does /o/ have their pilots license?
>>
>>16789366
im working on it atm
>>
>>16789366
of course, im not some kind of faggot
>>
>>16789396
PPL or CPL?
>>
>>16789403
cpl trying to make the big bucks
>>
>>16789415
lol me too
europe?
>>
>>16789366
Anyone here know how much it costs to get it in the netherlands?
>>
>>16789431
usa my dude
>>
File: 1-20140507-100501.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-20140507-100501.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
I fly this bad boy right here. The 172 is the true god machine, with just a few simple mods it'll deliver over 180hp to the front propeller (the only place the power should be). Jetfags btfo.

Ran when parked. No test flights, no tirekickers, I know what I got.
>>
God damn I want to so badly. Even just basic maintenance on a bug-smashing cessna is enough to put me in the poor house let alone learning to fly the fucking thing and then buying one.

>forever a groundlet
>>
>>16789503
are you high?

here (Austria) only a TINY amount of people who fly actually own a plane. were in flying clubs. the club owns the planes, and you pay like 500-1000€ a year (depending on the club).

then theres often people who want to fly around and pay for that, so the flying club offers like small funy-flights and people from the club then fly those for free (they dont pay for the plane or fuel since the passangers do, but they can never make money with it because then it would be a commercial operation).

and apart from that, you can then just borrow the plane´, only paying for the hours the engine is running. usually between 150-300€ depending on the plane.
>>
>>16789366
Got my private, currently working on my instrument
>>
>>16789366
That's a nice car
>>
>>>/n/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.