[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ovg/ - RIP TDU1/2 edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 67

File: eden.png (18KB, 117x145px) Image search: [Google]
eden.png
18KB, 117x145px
Previous Thread: >>16291753

RANWEC IN ONE WEEK

Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>http://get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

Skinning guide with rF2-specific help:
>https://mega.nz/#!ygMSASyZ!ai1NXzFwq174ZmQYi3V_48eeEOCr_z4YOo9g8txxlDU

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc
>>
File: OGC Party.png (10KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
OGC Party.png
10KB, 206x206px
This Saturday at 8PM GMT, join /ogc/ in the next round of VTCC at Barbagello.

https://mega.nz/#!DJUXGLrb!-acIt8SlFzrVaXdvsBhPZ9MrD2TPSj6KijU6gq2bQyg

in case you don't have VTCC.
https://mega.nz/#!QYsTlALL!LiyETxte1Jo2tmzAXusZG-l9sEi4MgZBBNrrmNo4YYk
>>
File: ranwec.png (39KB, 918x301px) Image search: [Google]
ranwec.png
39KB, 918x301px
This Saturday at 7PM UTC, join /ovg/ in the next round of RANWEC at Istanbul.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/istanbul-gp.2680/

in case you don't have URD, figure it out.
>>
This Saturday at 8 PM UT1 join [WAT] in the next round of Forza Horizon 3 autismo at the goliath in D-class cars.

http://www.kudosprime.com/fh3/carlist.php?class=D

in case you don't have Forza Horizon 3.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/9nblggh4x6t9
>>
This Saturday at 8PM Ranek Mean Time, join /ovg/ in the next round of BrickRigs at Legoulton Park
>>
>>16307306
How is the FFB in this game?
>>
>>16307306
Now this is the event I've been waiting for
>>
This Saturday /ovg/ takes part in

here is the link

see you there
>>
/ovg/

link

cu
>>
Personal challenge time

Whats the best time you can set up Trento-bondone in the tuned 86? Assetto Corsa of course.
>>
this weekend Ranek and Scottie will be livestreaming a drug fuelled sex rampage

for those that don't have it heres the link: www.cheekyraneklah.com

cum
>>
>>16307429

I get FFB in my pants when I think about Ranek
>>
>>16307478
>Server not found

>Firefox can't find the server at www.cheekyraneklah.com.

>Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
>If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
>If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

HALP.
>>
>>16307482
you got hacked
soz bro
>>
>>16307491
Fuck, there goes my laptimes and CC info
>>
>>16307478

How do I sign up for this series?
>>
>>16307482
>firefox
>>
File: 27727964.jpg (37KB, 444x410px) Image search: [Google]
27727964.jpg
37KB, 444x410px
>How does force feedback work?

It resists you turning the wheel but if I let go will it turn back on its own like a real car?
>>
>>16307547
Depends on the FFB, but that's the idea.
Usually FFB also incorporates some component to tell you what the suspension is doing and an overall feel for the G forces on the car.
>>
>>16307595
Will a g27 do all that?
>>
File: 1290087368208.png (63KB, 285x252px) Image search: [Google]
1290087368208.png
63KB, 285x252px
People were having a bit of a shitstorm over /ovg/ "dying" but isn't the problem that there hasn't been a prime simracer of this gen, like rfactor last gen established?
>>
>>16307656

no its just autism and the fact that the people willing to spend time/money on servers dont really feel like playing rf1
>>
>>16307656
It'ss more of the fact that the same few whiny cunts think its funny to repeatedly complain that a series isn't getting 45 car grids, as if that somehow ruins the fun of whoever is participating.
>>
>>16307607
Depends on the game, and how you set it up.
>>
>>16307707
Races with 10 people can be fun when everyone is about the same pace, but when there's 7 people in your class who aren't near enough in pace, you're literally just hotlapping until you or someone in front of you bins it. 45 car grids were too much in one class, but it gave literally everyone except the absolute shitters a chance to actually race someone
>>
File: 1419547693381.png (723KB, 1729x726px) Image search: [Google]
1419547693381.png
723KB, 1729x726px
>>16306048
New Test Drive never ever
>>
>>16307656

when ovg leagues were "popular" rf1 had already been around for nearly 10 years
>>
>>16307831
That could still happen with 45 people or 100 people or whatever. Ofcourse the probabiltity of that happening might be smaller, but it's still not an argument imo

The thing is, if many people don't join because of low numbers, the numbers are ofcourse going to stay low. So the only way to fix it would be to join. If it's a track or cars that you really absolutely hate then whatever, no one can force you. But low numbers alone is just a bad reason not to join.

Let's say you would join a server but it has 4 people on it or whatever you want to classify as a low number of people.
At worst, it will turn into a hotlapping session but that's most likely what you would do in a sim anyways.
If there's just 1 person that's roughly the same pace as you, it makes it infinitely better than hotlapping on your own or even with AI. It doesn't matter if there are 0,2,20 or 200 cars somewhere else on the track if you can only properly race against 1
If the people are significantly faster than you, I find it motivates me to work more on my setup or driving, seeing how there's still a lot of improvement
If the people are significantly slower, I'd ask them if they'd want advice or setups from me that might help them and maybe put them on a pace equal to mine, which would lead to better racing later on
And by joining, I might have convinced someone else who didn't join because there aren't enough people on the server.

In my opinion, the postives outweigh the negatives by far
>>
>>16307831
Why can't the slow just practice to get faster? Chances are if you can't already be on pace (which is not that quick in /ovg/ standard) you would'nt be racing anyone in a large ovgt3 like grid anyway.
>>
Is it a bad idea to buy used g27 pedals for $33 and a driving force GT for $75? Are there any compatibility issues?
>>
>>16307926
The connectors are different, so you'd need the so called "Bodnar cable", which lets you plug the pedals into a USB port. That cable costs 24 £, so you'd need to decide wether it's worth it or not.

>inb4 why is it called bodnar cable
It's made by a dude called Leo Bodnar
>>
>>16307926
the DFGT pedals are legitimately not that bad to be honest, especially considering your alternative atm
>>
>>16307918
It's better to practice with other cars on track, especially simracing where the ability to perceive depth through a flat screen must be trained. If there's low turnout or nobody in practice then the people who actually need specific forms of practice can't get anything done and remain slow.

There is WAY more to practice than bettering your laptimes.
>>
File: 2014-15 class kill list.png (3MB, 2622x1860px) Image search: [Google]
2014-15 class kill list.png
3MB, 2622x1860px
>>16307890
>The thing is, if many people don't join because of low numbers, the numbers are ofcourse going to stay low

People stopped bothering with ovg because it's not worth the hassle.

Are they still here? Probably. Do they race? No.
>>
Ovg died because all the semi fast guys who raced here got tired of the actual autism.

The lone good organizer we had use the mumble to hook up with a tranny. One actual girl who showed up was swarmed by beta cucks. SJ was allowed to be a sperg. Memelords who raced without practicing would pull J turns and wreck half the field in a 40 min race, then go "lelelelelel why are you getting mad, its just a game XD."

There was a race about a year ago where one of the fast guys showed up after missing a few races, and everyone got like three or four backmarkers to just sit on the track and crash into him.
>>
>>16308093

>nig rats
>good organizer

Top meme
>>
File: 1475577750579.png (104KB, 603x355px) Image search: [Google]
1475577750579.png
104KB, 603x355px
>>16308093
>There was a race about a year ago where one of the fast guys showed up after missing a few races, and everyone got like three or four backmarkers to just sit on the track and crash into him.

That was James. James was a whiny cunt. Before that he basically said "screw you guys, you suck, I'm gonna go race something else", and then he came back and expected people to not care. But they did. Where they stupid, yeah, but James things he is a sim racing prophet, and expects everyone to heed his word like the bible.

The organisers power ranking, drama wise is:

gent
touge paul
gfin
kraid and von tied
valrys
starking

Blackdog gets a special mention but no one cares about the gran turismo leagues.
>>
>>16308089
oi why am I on the kill list?

And I didn't stop bothering with /ovg/ because of hassle or anything, just personal life issues meant I had little to no time for myself, that's all.

This also applies to at least 5 of the names on the kill list.

Life moves on, we knew from the start it wouldn't last forever.
>>
File: CMON STEP ON IT.webm (3MB, 864x540px) Image search: [Google]
CMON STEP ON IT.webm
3MB, 864x540px
>>16308093
excuse me motherfucker

I spend days practicing j-turns and taking out other drivers. I'm the best in /ovg/ at crashing,
>>
>>16308184
it's just shallow cunts that just think /ovg/ is a bunch of names, like the rest of us are some lazy in-game AI that occasionally doesn't show up to races.

I like racing with a big field too, but the big field won't show up if people think like "oh there's only like 5 people here ded series" when they could make it 6.
>>
>>16306221
y must u do dis the day after my final exam, I have absolutely no time to practice
>>
>want to race
>too lazy to set up shit

anyone else know the feeling?
>>
File: Vipers at twilight.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vipers at twilight.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>16308089
Still here nigga. I aint kill.

I just lurk these days. I don't have time to race because of work and shit.
>>
SOON
>>
File: MX5CruiseFront.jpg (762KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MX5CruiseFront.jpg
762KB, 1920x1080px
>>16308424
>tfw sprained ankle day before birthday
>Couldn't use wheel and pedals for over a week
>Haven't touched FH3 since the 7th of October.

I want to play it, but I just cba.
>>
>>16308375
Buy FH3 and play with a pad.
>>
>>16308375
Its why i don't practice for any races cause im lazy

>>16308093
stop trying to talk for other people, majority of people have irl shit they need to do as >>16308184 pointed out, just cause you're a whiny baby doesn't mean everyone else is.
>>
>>16308081
Practicing racing against someone is very simple, especially if you get a buddy to run around with you. Or you know, just ask in the thread. Hell even joining a public server in AC or something will get you to drive better in traffic.
>>
>>16308424
It's going to be a single mountain road and people will praise t10 for the privilege of paying for it
>>
File: 1481559803948.png (42KB, 243x302px) Image search: [Google]
1481559803948.png
42KB, 243x302px
>>16308089
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11V79Gk51IK
>>
File: 1479784844815.gif (370KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1479784844815.gif
370KB, 500x465px
>>16308089
and nothing of value was lost
>>
My Summer Car or SLRR?
>>
>>16309204
>SLRR
if you have multiple input, and is fine with only using paddles i'd say yes.
>>
>>16308089
>tfw there's never going to be a new list
>tfw you're never going to be a pretty schoolgirl
>>
>>16309204
Both.
>>
>>16309240
I might make one.

Who are in the second season of ovg?
>>
>>16309364

Please don't.
>>
>>16309392
You're merely giving me more reason.
Anime belongs in the trash, but I'll make an exemption.

Now to find a big ass picture of anime girls
>>
>>16309402

>You're merely giving me more reason.
But maybe that was my intention anon.
>>
Has anyone played Ride 2, MX vs. ATV Reflex or MXGP2? I haven't played a bike game in over 15 years (since Motocross Madness 2 probably).
>>
>>16309658
MX vs ATV Reflex was my fucking shit back in like 2011.
Do not buy any MX vs ATV made after that though, they're complete dog shite.
>>
>>16309658
motogp15 was pretty good. you'll need to install a mod or two to make it actually challenging though
>>
>>16309658

I fucking loved mcm2, sequel fucking when?
>>
>>16308139
>he came back and expected people to not care. But they did
Yeah but, why? Do you not understand that immature and petty responses like that scare people off? You can't even just ban people you have to be shitcunts about it.

>>16307890
When people say they won't race because there's not enough people it usually means they really didn't give enough of a shit in the first place and are doing mental gymnastics to justify it either to themselves or others. It's the "anything is fun with friends" rule. If you're having to dick around and beg for minimally viable participation then you're not offering something people really want.

>>16308515
I wasn't aware that 4chan had closed membership.
>>
>>16307656
I'm late to the party, but I think it's the complete opposite. We have too many choices.

There is rfactor, automobilista, rFactor 2 and AC to a degree.

And unlike the /vg/ generals that circulate around, we don't focus on one game(inb4 /simg/. They mostly play DCS/BMS). And because people have different tastes, we can't seem to have a steady participation, or at least something like that.
>>
>>16309929

For a while people put their differences aside and played rfactor together because it was easily obtainable and good for large grids (or adequate)

Those days are gone
>>
>>16309929
AC is dogshit for multiplayer and the other 3 are basically the same game with different content. It's not really an issue until some autismo decides they absolutely have to use one of them for some arbitrary and/or barely noticeable reason instead of doing things the easy way.
>>
>>16309402
www.bigassanimepictures.co.au
>>
>>16309906
Of course acting like a cunt will scare people off, but sometimes people deserve to be treated like cunts - I wasn't here for whatever James did, I was here when he returned and during the corner cutting etc., which really made James seem like a twat regardless of how fast he is

I agree with the mental gymnastics thing, it is definitely a factor in myself not turning up for more races (and not bothering to organize a series) because it has to just be an enjoyable time, not dealing with drama and a chorus of people chanting hurrr everything is bad durrrr no participants durrrrrp i dont like the game hurrrrrrrr rfactor only please.

I think a lot of people, myself included, mostly lurk the threads and see "Ah new series I'll probably join" but then see the constant chanting of "ded series" and "i dont want x, I want y" or whatever the fuck else kind of complaint people have that day, and then we just think it's not worth the bother to practice and turn up

I really do want to race in RANWEC for instance, but I just don't have the mental capacity to write my thesis, work and actually practice, so I end up playing War Thunder or something else which takes no effort, and I am simply too far out of the routine of racing to jump into a car and a track on the day and drive 2½ hours consistently

>>16309946
The game is not the issue, the attitude is, I couldn't care less what game the race is in, hell I'll buy anything to join in, but I cannot be bothered to spend hours every week on driving when theres a chorus of all the stuff I listed above

I like /ovg/ races damnit, I fucking hate the other shit, it's so demotivating, regardless of how much of it is sarcasm or le epic trole post
>>
>>16309950
>rf1 and automobilista
Same game yes.
>rf2
Not even close unless you mean some shitty rF1 port like something made by Enduracers.
>>
Serious question, if everyone hates all this "drama" so much, why is it the only thing anyone talks about round here anymore. Why can't we all just ignore it, and play some racing vidya together?
>>
>>16309957
You took that the backwards way. Most of those things are excuses for the fact you don't care about the game that much to start with.

Then you outright say you don't really care except for hanging out with people.

>>16309983
That is like 95% of the shit for rF2 and all the things memelords want to use anyways.
>>
>>16309995
can't race anymore without the drama kids from mumble ruining it
>>
>>16309950
Ass corset is good for silly, fun and fun stuff. We proved that much, but yeah, it has a lot of limitations.
>>16309957
>I couldn't care less what game the race is in

I agree, but not everyone have the same attitude arbie. Even if we had decent organising, content and attitude to match, people will find something to whine about.
>>
>>16309999
>That is like 95% of the shit for rF2 and all the things memelords want to use anyways.
Checked

And every mod we've tried/used as a series for rF2 has had an rF2 tire model. 95% my asshole.
>>
>>16310002
Ugh, well fuck 'em then. Why can't we start a discord server or something and let kids be kids?
>>
>>16309995
I honestly have no good response

Pls come hoon in AC on the San Andreas map

>>16309999
I care about racing which is why I still do it outside of /ovg/ every single week, what made /ovg/ races great was not only was it fun to drive but it was fun with the people here, damnit

If I just wanted to race I'd do online races in lobbies *which I do*, but I want the good shit too about /ovg/.

Example: We were all arguably shit starting out with the turnleft series last year and there were tonnes of crashes etc, but there was a fun time doing it and evolving everyone to drive quite well at the end, that's the sort of thing that makes it better here than just racing
>>
>>16310013
There is no such thing as an rF2 mod without an rF2 tire model. That doesn't mean the mod makes decent use of being in rF2, even a "first party" mod like the stock cars was one of the worst stock cars I have ever experienced in 20 years of stock car racing video games.
>>
File: GetPhoto (2).jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GetPhoto (2).jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
hold the phone

why did i see a guy in a stratos last week tuesday. i didnt think anything of it because i just dismissed it as someone getting the car pack early but thats in the expansion, not the car pack

did i see some secret squirrel shit
>>
>>16310046
You saw some early testing, I guess.
>>
>>16310021
The appeal of racing here was
1) It wasn't EURO HOURS ONLY simdad scheduling. I can't even get into VEC because you have to do their license qualifying races on a fucking Tuesday afternoon.
2) There was some legitimately fucking fast guys worth racing against.
3) In theory because this was 4chan everyone should be equals so you could call the admin a faggot without being banned from sim racing for life
4) People will actually get my dank anime paint schemes

Turns out /ovg/ is a tighter and more vicious circlejerk than the vast majority of leagues which eventually eroded the competition down to one decent guy on a controller and most of you have shit taste in anime.
>>
>>16310141
I have good taste in anime
>>
>>16310046
the stratos was always in the game...
>>
>>16310141
It did become that weird circlejerk I agree, it felt a lot more open and lighthearted when I first raced here in GTP, and while there were people that were a bit more...out there back then, it still felt like "Eyyy welcome, come race with us"

Now it feels like "Fuck off unless you agree with everything everyone says all the time lolol everything is shit lol how dare you enjoy a particular game lol your opinions suck lol", which is exactly the reason why I left a racing league that only wanted to drive Honda Accord WTCC year after year after year
>>
>>16309402
God fucking damnit, the only pictures I can find with enough characters are either shipsluts, idolmasters or touhous.
>>
File: 12-4-2016_2-57-35_PM.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12-4-2016_2-57-35_PM.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>16310170
shit, seriously

odd, i dont own one and ive never seen one before either.

my mistake
>>
>>16309995
Because there are a few scorned cuntholes who can't drop their grudges. We still race and are lining up things to start for next year.

There are only a handful of people bitching about lack of races which give the illusion that everyone hates this place. The minority is complaining and you can fight against that by showing up to races and not replying to bait.

RANWEC is still this week and we'll be having an openwheel series starting next year along with some type of sportscar/tin top series.
>>
Who is even in the circlejerk
>>
>>16310002
I don't see it, mumble seems fine only the thread this drama exists.....
>>
>>16310179
No shit. How many people are going to put in the effort to create 27+ original characters just to draw one image?
>>
>>16310180
yeah problem is there are no cool rally bodykit options for it, so the expansion group 4 version was obviously in the works for a while. same with the delta s4
>>
>>16310254
You never know. Someone apparently found the original pic.

I will search for a bit more in the crypts of the boorus. If I can't find anything, shipsluts it is idolmasters it is.
>>
>I agree with the mental gymnastics thing, it is definitely a factor in myself not turning up for more races (and not bothering to organize a series) because it has to just be an enjoyable time, not dealing with drama and a chorus of people chanting hurrr everything is bad durrrr no participants durrrrrp i dont like the game hurrrrrrrr rfactor only please.

>I think a lot of people, myself included, mostly lurk the threads and see "Ah new series I'll probably join" but then see the constant chanting of "ded series" and "i dont want x, I want y" or whatever the fuck else kind of complaint people have that day, and then we just think it's not worth the bother to practice and turn up
Those people complaining don't even fucking turn up though, why let them spoil shit for you?
>>
>>16310288
When you have work and uni and a thesis to write, your daily connection to /ovg/ is browsing the thread on the bus. Regardless of if this behaviour persists during races, it IS all I get to see, and the decision to put up the wheel and get on mumble goes from "Of course!" to "...eh"

If I had the time - like earlier - to sit on mumble and have a good time and so on, no problem, but I just don't

But the chanting has an effect on other people too - how many new people have come by in the past year? Barely anyone? The thread feels so hostile no one is going to open up mumble and get to know /ovg/ for what it can really be. I'm not saying getting new people is the top priority, by god focusing on getting new people has killed every Arma unit I've flown for, but when it all appears to be a mess and people hating on the efforts by series organisers weeks before a race even takes place, fucking no one feels like joining in

I literally joined up here because I saw clips from the first GT3 season and thought it looked like good fun and I wanted to join, and while there were one or two remarks of drama in the thread, it felt like a place to come and go racing, and I'm not sure it does anymore to someone new lurking the thread
>>
>tfw only time i've ever driven with /ovg/ was /ovgrs/
>still read the threads and enjoy the solid discussion from time to time
>>
What was the most fun series?
>>
>>16310216
>we'll be having an openwheel series starting next year
Is it we because you managed to find two people who care?
>>
>>16310288
>"the opinions of the people that don't turn up don't matter"
>90% of the posts in /ovg/ or complaints wondering why people don't show up

hmm
>>
Test server for DRM in rFactor 1 is up. Maybe we'll use it for a new series starting next year.

All info and downloads here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=804669348
>>
>>16310389
forza horizon chav series
>>
>>16310409
You are the problem, the reason people don't want to race openwheelers are people like you who shit on a series before knowing ANY details apart from it having open wheels, kindly shut it and just don't participate

>>16310389
I think most laughs were the non-series turnleft races, but OVGT3 last autumn and OVGTP for the racing were both great, as were the turnleft races
>>
>>16310389
ovgt3, the original.

it was at a time where lots of fast guys were getting sick of nazi admin rules in their super srs simdad leagues, so by some act of god they all discovered 4chan and ovg at the same time to blow off steam and pushed for a league.

so you had cosmo from monster truck leagues, risto from rfactor porsche cup, james from iracing, guzzah from touring cars... etc... lots of fast guys in sim racing who loved to shitpost and otherwise wouldnt have found each other made a sort of frankenleague.

it got ruined because the threads became so popular, random 4chan autists who didnt even like racing games or cars that much were downloading and configuring rfactor 30 minutes before an event not really knowing what they were getting into. most of them stuck around because the mumble group seemed friendly but didnt understand how to GIT GUD (TM) at a racing sim and became memelords instead because its not like they had a chance at winning races.

now only the memelords are left cause the fast guys got tired of it.
>>
>>16310216
>openwheel series
can we do skippies
>>
>>16310466
>
>>
>>16310462
I know that open wheel cars are generally unpopular in sims and that there are things called jokes
>>
>>16310466
>it got ruined because the threads became so popular, random 4chan autists who didnt even like racing games or cars that much were downloading and configuring rfactor 30 minutes before an event not really knowing what they were getting into.

This, holy fuck. I don't remember his name, but there was a guy on Mumble who in EVERY FUCKING RACE kept asking everyone to play Tabletop Simulator with him and didn't sound like he enjoyed himself.
>>
File: Montreal.webm (2MB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
Montreal.webm
2MB, 550x350px
>>16310486
No one sees it as a joke in the thread, and no one coming from the outside sees anything but "Oh I maybe wanted to try and race F1 but if this is the attitude I'll go somewhere else", it is toxic as fuck and serves no purpose whatsoever, jokes in writing and ESPECIALLY on 4chan are completely indistinguishable from seriousness

/OVGF1/ Montreal is arguably one of the most legendary races I participated in, it was open wheel and a shitshow, but very entertaining, but no one is going to give it a try when "openwheel ded series" and so on is posted constantly
>>
>>16310486
>>16310409
That wasn't a joke.
>>
>>16310466
>>16310505
>still being salty over SJ after YEARS have passed
Fuck off James.
>>
>>16310519
If people don't understand ded is a meme they aren't from 4chan.
>>
>>16310550
when all you do is "meme" when should people take you seriously?
>>
File: finest brazilian programming.webm (2MB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
finest brazilian programming.webm
2MB, 550x350px
>>16310550
It just doesn't matter if it's a meme or if it's not, what matters is everyone keeps repeating it's a dead series or whatever the hell it is

It has an effect, and don't claim it doesn't, people stop coming to races because they keep hearing "dead series", because who wants to spend their week practicing going fast if they risk sitting on a saturday with no race to participate in? It just creates an atmosphere of negativity
>>
>>16310576
Agree with rbdk wholeheartedly. Everything else is jamesposting/cosmoposting. No one wants to deal with your teenage girl drama.

>hurrr can't you take a joke instead of being super srs bro?
>>
File: GSC 2015-12-12 14-22-09-33.webm (457KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
GSC 2015-12-12 14-22-09-33.webm
457KB, 960x540px
>>16310576
~
>>
>>16310576
Or people could actually pick cars and tracks people want to drive without worrying about whether 30 people are going to show up.
>>
File: flexing.jpg (53KB, 435x348px) Image search: [Google]
flexing.jpg
53KB, 435x348px
>>16310603
Good idea anonymous, remind me of it when I choke slam you out.....
>>
I finished the animu pic, but I'm just gonna post it tomorrow, after things chill a bit with the heated discussions and stuff.

P.S.: I love you all. Full homo.
>>
>>16306048
wait, did they shut down TDU servers for good now? fuuuuuck
>>
>>16310603
Or we could play a game no one likes, so everyone's on a level playing field.
>>
File: Pitting like a pro.webm (3MB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
Pitting like a pro.webm
3MB, 680x384px
>>16310594
Still not my most embarrasing moment on that track

>>16310603
That's the thing, there should just be a pick of 8 rounds of decent tracks like Spa etc., the car something not too obscure such as well known GT cars or F1 or whatever, and people will turn up and drive and have fun, but even these would suffer from having the repeated dead series chant going on, there have been MASSIVE drops in participation on series where nothing was wrong, and I guarantee part of it is that negative atmosphere
>>
>>16310628
When has there ever been a series with nothing wrong?

Participation will always drop over a season in an open entry league, even in real life it does.
>>
>>16310613
i better be a qt fucking brunette cunt
>>
File: bailey wyedean 2016.jpg (277KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bailey wyedean 2016.jpg
277KB, 1200x675px
>>16310651
British Rally Championship is a prime example of this, all the irish cunts fucked off after two rounds
>>
>>16310426
Test server for 1988 F1 in rFactor 2 is up. Maybe we'll use it for a new series starting next year.

All info and downloads here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=723371877
>>
File: skips.webm (1MB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
skips.webm
1MB, 1100x700px
>>16310651
Nothing wrong as in reasonably decent track selection and a mod/stock content that worked well enough for racing. Of course there will be some drop in participation, but there is a definite cliff of participation which can be seen in all the series docs

I'll give another example of the negativity being a problem, by showing the opposite

A year ago when we were doing pickups with up to 18 people with skips, it happened because there was a positive attitude to this sort of racing, there were posts of webms with the skips (like this one I made with Captain Slow at Laguna Seca), suggestions for tracks and the concensus was the car was fun to drive

Then an actual series where the car was used turns up, and no one does anything but circlejerk about how awful Valrys is, and while I was co-organizing I had limited server access and could not keep the series running, much less did I want to when all that happened during the races was memeing about things Valrys had posted (such as arguably stupid statements of "no one in ovg can drive so they need to learn it here")

The point is, negativity, both in case of participants and the organizer can ruin what everyone actually agreed was great fun, and it's such a damn shame

>>16310672
>>16310426
You are doing the lords work, I'll try out both tomorrow
>>
>>16310621
You can still play TDU 1 online though a mod called I think Project Paradise? Server is dead though, maybe we should play it some time. /ovgtdu/
Not sure about TDU 2, although, who actually gives a fuck?

>>16310628
I think the reason for the drop off is due to people getting bored of the series. By only running GT3 cars on well known tracks, if the grid is sparse, or has a large skill gap, the racing would be dull, and people would leave. You'd need to keep it fresh somehow.
>>
>>16310684
Point taken, which is why playing field levelling with new ways of racing such as the legends mod and turnleft have been good fun for most participants - even if the field gets spread out as the season progresses
>>
Is g29 the best wheel for the price? Playing Dirt Rally on ps4
>>
>>16310680
Very unfortunate what happened with that. You and Slow had a good thing going and then it was taken over by someone who thrust himself in and shouldn't have.

We're in a good position to never have that happen again.
>>
>>16310684
>clearly the answer to reduced participation is strategies with even lower participation
You just don't get it

>>16310680
>the concensus was the car was fun to drive
I'll let you in on a secret, the Skip Barber 2000 is a popular car.
>no one does anything but circlejerk about how awful Valrys is
Well this is what happens when Valrys is awful

>there is a definite cliff of participation which can be seen in all the series docs
V8 Stock Cars initially dropped after SJ's day out and when the schedule started using tracks no one has ever heard of

OVGTP participation dropped by 1/4 after made up penalties, truly who would have thought
>>
>>16310672
>car snaps to the right under braking every time

I want to like this mod but
>>
>>16310926
Yeah the default differential settings are pretty silly. Move the coast and pump up a shitton. I didn't notice it going to the right every time though.
>>
>>16311054
well yeah it isn't every single time I braked, but at the end of straights in hard braking zones. I'll fuck with the diff settings later I guess
>>
>>16310672
Also if you're the only one on the server and you want a specific track from the 1988 season look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Formula_One_season since they're all on the server in historical order.
>>
>>16310761
I raced in OVGTP and I did not leave because of the penalties I left because re life stuff was keeping me from racing. So keep that in mind with your reasons people left. And speaking of penalties what Gentlemen did with the Legends cars was a very great way to handle how to punish people.
>>
>>16311072
but anyway I like the sound, more mods need to rape your soul with engine sounds like this
>>
>>16310705
can anyone offer their input?
>>
>>16311119
Listen her you self important tripshit

1. You'd already quit by then
2. The last race you ran and the one after were tied for the most people to actually manage to stay in the server when the race started at 44
3. Immediately the field dropped from 44 to 33 even though it took 6 more races to drop to 26.

So no I'm not going to keep in mind your special snowflake reasons because they are as statistically insignificant as your existence.
>>
>>16311389
And actually to put this in a wider context, basically ovgtp lost 1 person a week every week after that, but it lost 11 fucking people in one week and never regained. Which was also the first time a points race had less than 39 people since Outstanding Tract 8 races and 4 months prior.

>this was clearly not a mistake
>>
File: 1481180989431.jpg (50KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
1481180989431.jpg
50KB, 600x584px
>its a "namefag with hot opinions" episode
>>
File: Artic Rally dot fi.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Artic Rally dot fi.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
2 months ago the la's got together to play the premier rally sim together.

We started our grand tour in Finland.
>>
Artic Rally dot fi.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
>>
Artic Rally dot fi.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
Very interesting reset mechanics in the game. I didn't know Rally 2k had that feature!
>>
File: Artic Rally dot fi jturn.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Artic Rally dot fi jturn.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
Well executed j-turn!
>>
File: Artic Rally dot fi crashu.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Artic Rally dot fi crashu.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
The icy roads claimed many victims.
>>
File: Rally Africa ambulance.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Rally Africa ambulance.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
Next came Africa.
>>
File: Rally Africa crowd gore.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Rally Africa crowd gore.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
The crowd proved very supportive.
>>
>>16311811
>that bully
>>
File: Rally Africa.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Rally Africa.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
>>16311826
Sometimes the worst bullies are ourselves!
>>
File: Wales Rally.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Wales Rally.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
The damage modelling is superb.
>>
File: Wales Rally BIG RED.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Wales Rally BIG RED.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
Nothing stops Big Red.
>>
File: Wales Rally.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Wales Rally.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
The simulation value was weakened by several unexpected vehicle resets. I'm not sure if the simulation was operating optimally.
>>
File: Wales Rally shortcut.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Wales Rally shortcut.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
Every hole is NOT a goal in Cymru.
>>
File: Rally Africa cockpit.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Rally Africa cockpit.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
Some of the most authentic driving experiences we've ever had occurred back in Africa.
>>
File: Rally Africa wiggle.webm (3MB, 1214x998px) Image search: [Google]
Rally Africa wiggle.webm
3MB, 1214x998px
Had to check my head several times to make sure I wasn't using Track IR
>>
fucking stop
>>
>>16311907
this looks like a flash version of rallisport challenge
>>
>>16309658
>MXGP2
i played the first one, and it was pretty good.
>>
>>16310576
people just need to get over them selves and join /ogc/ in VTCC every saturday. We managed to get 14 people even without /ovg/.
>>
>>16312638

>racing with dubchan pedos
>>
>>16312739
Have fun then by yourself. All i know was that we were having a grand time racing, and /ovg/ was sitting here whining like any other day.

You should try and join, you might like it. .:)
>>
so what exactly killed /ovg/? mumble?
>>
>>16312789

Nothing
>>
>>16312789
Everything
>>
File: Ultima at night.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ultima at night.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>16312789
It was a mixture of things really.

Some would say we got too big for our own good. The memes became too hard, too forced. Mumble became a circlejerk.

Personally. I can't pin it on one single thing. Size was definitely a factor in it. During season 1 of /ovgt3/ we seemed to have a good size, enough to consistently get 20+ man grids for the races. Now the grids have gotten smaller yet I reckon /ovg/ as a whole has gotten bigger.

There's also game fatigue as well. Some got bored of rFactor and GT3's, others didn't. Unfortunately it seems that those that did out numbered those that didn't and the new 'intake' as it were.

Also there are those who have infamously been chased out. Cosmo, James, SJ, Blood-1, Guzaah I believe was. Others had to move one with their lives like me. I got a full time job, I work 65+ hours a week. I simply don't have the time to practice during the week and I start at 6am so I'm in bed for 9-10 UK time. Most races seem to be mid-way through at that point, maybe even starting. But I haven't looked at them in depth as I just don't race.

Then there's the game selection. 'I want rFactor!' 'No, Assetto Corsa!' 'LFS!!' 'rFactor 2!' People can't decide on a game, it's why we right now have THREE series on going right now. /ogc/, Ranwec and the FH3 races. We can only race so many. Especially as this weekend, for some retarded reason, they're all at the EXACT SAME GOD DAMN TIME.

I haven't even expanded on the memeing and mumble issues, others have done it in the past. This has simply been my opinion and my observation.

>inb4 'TRIPFAG YOUR OPINION IS WORTHLESS' and 'FURFAG'
You're part of the problem.
>>
File: rFactor 2015-11-20 21-00-43-09.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rFactor 2015-11-20 21-00-43-09.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>16312747

/ogc/ BTFO by christina mort!!!
>>
>>16312865
I think you're pretty much on the money
>>
File: 250 in the jungle.jpg (555KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
250 in the jungle.jpg
555KB, 1920x1080px
>>16312874
Oh god people are still doing that?
>>
>>16308262
>complaining that shallow cunts think /ovg/ is a bunch of names, like the rest of us are some lazy in-game AI that occasionally doesn't show up to races
>complaining about muh circlejerk if anyone dares to display some friendship to anyone else

So which is it
>>
>>16312865

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
>>
File: MX5Face.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MX5Face.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
>>16312936
Luv u 2 bb
>>
>>16312865

PALTALA IS A FURFAG
>>
>>16312865
The collision ok all the series comes from the fact it's the best hour if you want to include america, europe and australia.

Also, did you that furza skin for the RS200?
>>
>>16312789
People don't care about liveries and lap times. They want to take stock consumer cars and modify them until they explode. There hasn't been any good games like that on PC.
>>
>>16312865
Keep the trip please. Don't want to bypass my filter now. Faggot.
>>
File: 1988F1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1988F1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>16310672
I quite like that there's a noticeable difference in the cars, the stock setups are fucking awful though

Leyton House/March seems most driveable out of the box
>>
Blizzard Mountain WHEN?

My carfu is ready
>>
>>16311444
go see a fucking doctor
>>
>>16313187
18:00 GMT
>>
>>16313242
Really?
Fug.
>>
the crew poster is a cool guy
>>
>>16313079
Yeah the diff settings in particular are pretty insane but other than that it seems alright. And the N/A V8's as a whole seem alot easier to drive than the turbo V6's, the Sennamobile in particular is sanic as shit and alot of work to drive.

Or you can use the Zakspeed and pretend youre driving a Spec Miata with how slow and shit it is.
>>
>>16313039
What Furza skin?
I don't do skinning.

>>16313061
lel

>unironically filtering a trip
>>
>>16313246
Yes.
>>
>>16308139
>The organisers power ranking, drama wise is:
>gent
I thought it had the least drama unless Bad Boy Points count, but those were fun.
>>
File: Forza Horizon 3 9.png (635KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Forza Horizon 3 9.png
635KB, 1024x576px
>>16313289
This one
>>
File: Cmere you little fucker.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cmere you little fucker.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
>>16313349
Nope. As I said, I don't do skinning.

Plus I've never seen Zoo-Patrol or whatever it's called.
>>
>>16313347
It's the other way anon.
That would mean starking caused the least drama.
Although desu the top 3 are all in the same page.
>>
File: ovg anons of '16.png (2MB, 1497x634px) Image search: [Google]
ovg anons of '16.png
2MB, 1497x634px
I promised shitty OC yesterday so here's the ovg class of '16, in no particular order. I got tired of looking for some sort of original characters, so I just used Idolmaster in the end. So everyone is pretty girl. Except Hank. Hank is the Harem master.

It has some of the older guys who didn't make into the original pic, plus some of the new guys.
Sorry if you don't see yourself. Better luck next year.

R8, H8 and Masturb8(?)

>>16310660
There are a few. Did your wish come true?
>>
>>16313347
>>16313597
Well why doesn't he do more?
>>
>>16313613
shit idols
>>
>>16313613
>Better luck next year.

does it require being a mumble shitter?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cD8OZQF6yo
Looks good.
>>
>>16313655
We will see in 69 minutes + time to download
>>
>>16313613
i would really fug me
>>
>>16313613
>im not anal idol iori
SHIT PICTURE
>>
>>16311766
>take car models straight out of rally 2000
>make them look worse
>>
>>16313822
but that is rally 2000
>>
Any /ovg/ recommendations for low-end hardware? I only have a laptop at the moment and want to play some racing games
>>
>>16313942
rFactor (and its derivatives like Automodelista and Race07) will run on even the toasteriest of toasters, and it has a massive content variety

Other than that look into the old Need For Speed games - you can't buy them online so they're pretty much begging you to pirate them
>>
>>16312907
You can acknowledge people are human beings without giving them a blowey you know.
>>
>>16313942
reposting a post from a thread asking the same question a couple of days ago:

best sims for low end PCs
>rFactor and games based on the same engine (like GTR 2) for all kinds of racing thanks to the shit ton of mods available for these games
>Grand Prix Legends for historic F1 racing
>Grand Prix 3 & 4 and F1 Challenge 99-02 for late '90s/early '00s F1 racing
>Nascar Racing 2003 for oval racing
>Richard Burns Rally for rallying
>>
>>16313942
I have a laptop and I play FH3 in high settings :^)
>>
>>16313946
>>16313955
Thanks guys
>>
>>16313955
If I'm in absolute toaster mode will I be able to race with /ovg/
Or, on the basis that nothing will ever come up, am I alright on that?
>>
>>16314003
Depends on how toasted your toaster is. rF2 would be quite difficult, but rF1 should work if you crank everything down. We're currently testing the DRM mod for rF1, so if it turns out that we will use it for a series you can race with us.
>>
>official forza stream to showcase the new update
>developer guy gets errors when he tries to access the expansion

ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>16309773
How do you feel about abhorrent avatar games on Xbox Live?
>>
>>16314046
lmao, is up yet?
>>
>>16314057
yeah I'm downloading. Had to navigate to the blizzard mountain page in microshit store to get a prompt to install it
>>
>>16313942
Rfactor 1 and race 07.

Easy to install, runs great, fun to play by yourself. Reiza products and all others are terrible.
>>
Anyone here have lfs or race 07?

I'm bored.
>>
>>16313613
Seems accurate
>>
>>16313613
bunch of stupid sluts is all I see. I'm pure I swear
>>
File: 1477784637830.jpg (125KB, 637x754px) Image search: [Google]
1477784637830.jpg
125KB, 637x754px
>Reiza wants me to spend $60 on rFactor, a game that was $40 10 years ago
>got the game free but still want to jew me for >$30 on DLC
>>
>>16313613
Someone do the kill list with this version
>>
>>16313633
I just went on picking the people that I thought of at that moment, i.e. I wouldn't bothered with panselmo if he didn't posted in the thread. There are some mumble autismos that didn't get in I think.

Also Powerrr does not go to mumble that much, but he's like mascot tripfag. Harmless and can provide funny moments every now and then.

>>16313757
I have no idea who that is.
>>
>Driving on snow
>Can't slide much

Shit expansion
>>
>>16314305
and he races actual cars and his sister is hot. Based powerrrrrr
>>
So for RANWEC I've still not got any tracks sorted for Jan or Feb.

I've got a couple I could fall back on if all else fails, but I would like to hear any suggestions you guys have.

The only guides I have are that it must exist for rF2 and ideally P1 laptimes should be no quicker than around 1:30.
>>
>>16314362
LIME ROCK
I
M
E

R
O
C
K
>>
>>16314362

Malevolent Park
>>
>>16314362

Silverstone
>>
>>16314362
see
>>16314365
>>
>>16314093
rf2? I'll put race07 in dl tho.
>>
>>16314409
only racing sims i have are lfs and race 07 :/
>>
>>16314362
Hockenheim and Road America /Zolder
>>
>>16314416
I'd play lfs with you if i was at home
>>
File: 9934892_orig.jpg (64KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
9934892_orig.jpg
64KB, 960x768px
Someone is doing a non shitty Gen 6 mod for NR2003 but he is blaming that has a shitty PC, so some guys are trying get some money to him get a better PC to make great mods to US

go_fund_me_._com/buy-doug-a-new-pc-for-christmas (Without _)

Actual Stage of Job in photo
>>
>>16314428
:c
>>
>>16314362
Interlagos
>>
File: average day in 1995 finland.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
average day in 1995 finland.webm
2MB, 900x506px
>>
>>16314430
Well shit, if pretending I'm going to work on mods is all it takes to get reddit to buy me a decent computer I want in!
>>
>>16314313
I can slide fine, maybe you aren't going fast enough, pops

the real problem is this blizzard condition happens every 5 fucking minutes
>>
File: GetPhoto (1).jpg (448KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GetPhoto (1).jpg
448KB, 1920x1080px
F U N
U
N

>>16314313
try stock tires with rwd, senpai

or at least go to the lake
>>
File: GetPhoto (2).jpg (608KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GetPhoto (2).jpg
608KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>16313613
cheers for making me a qt brunette, much love
>>
>>16314416
Choose a server pham.
>>
>>16314770
>>16314772
Damn snow looks fun
>>
>>16314416
pirate rf1 or something damn
>>
>>16314811

It's kind of shit, it doesnt really feel any different

Looks nice though
>>
File: GetPhoto(33).jpg (450KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
GetPhoto(33).jpg
450KB, 1680x1050px
>>16314823
you sure? the various snow levels on the road feel very different to the dirt on the main map IMO
>>
>>16314823
The snow does feel way different, the first Blizzard Race was hard as fuck since I don't know how to drive in the snow.
>>
>>16314836
How is the snow stuff integrated into the map? Is it part of the main world or is it separate?
>>
>>16314847
loading screen, separate map. it's bigger than I thought it would be at least. maybe the size of the outback section
>>
>>16314491
u there?
>>
Celica vs AE86 battle on Blizzard Mountain anyone?
>>
Been absent for a while, redownloaded rF and so on, but I forgot how much a pain in the ass it was to set up realfeel sometimes.

The VTCC cars don't have the option under upgrades to "buy" realfbb/realfeel.
It still installs, but my problem is that for some reason "buying" it under the upgrade options is the only thing that makes the fucking thing work, otherwise the wheel pulls to one side or the other completely.

I guess the question is, did someone experience the same thing? what was the solution?
>>
>>16314892
reverse your force feedback
>>
>>16314870
can I bring a R32 instead
>>
>>16314895
Oh right, forgot about that... thanks.
>>
File: 1480721575374.png (86KB, 756x574px) Image search: [Google]
1480721575374.png
86KB, 756x574px
WHY IS THE CAR SO HARD TO SLIDE ON THE SNOW
I JUST WANT TWINCHARGED DORIFTO :(

>>16314836
nice photo

>>16314843
>since I don't know how to drive in the snow.
theres yer problem - mythbusters
>>
>>16314980

remove awd
>>
>>16314980
>WHY IS THE CAR SO HARD TO SLIDE ON THE SNOW
Don't use the brakes, go down a gear and turn to initiate a slide then go down the gears to get around the corner.
>>
>>16313613
I feel like I accomplished something by being in that picture.

I'm cute too(Even if I don't know who I am).
>>
File: 1476754399117.jpg (22KB, 612x401px) Image search: [Google]
1476754399117.jpg
22KB, 612x401px
>>16314986
HERESY

>>16314990
i am literally tring every trick in the book from weight transfer to fucking up shifts to handbrake to retarded brake bais to rwd'ing the awd system etc.

TOO. MUCH. GRIP

:(
>>
>>16314998
change to non-snow tires, other than that, it should be easy af to slide. I can easily slide my AWD Stratos (non-DLC) with snow tires on.
>>
>>16315009
i dont know if it because its the free car they gave me but it had no tyre compound options when i was taking it to the top of s1

>awd stratos
dont be a fag m80
>>
>>16314998
just add more power mate
>>
>>16315042
we s1 tho

i dont see the s4 being competitive in s2
>>
File: kita attempts a j turn.jpg (1MB, 2030x1400px) Image search: [Google]
kita attempts a j turn.jpg
1MB, 2030x1400px
>>16313613
>larguu
>stiguy
>missing the 3rd member of the /ovg/ shadow government
>>
Post #16315099 is under investigation for dubs please visit the shadow government office IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>16315115
Box this lap No.16315115, box this lap. We need you to come in and get some dubs.
>>
Reminder that Kita is the Shadow Government Commissioner of Fun
>>
>>16313613
see
this right here is the actual reason of why /ovg/ died
circlejerk
>>
>>16315160
see
>>16308262
>>
>>16315160
People in the mumble don't even like these images.
>>
>>
>>16315172
talk for yourself, I do.
>>
>>16315165
>this shitty ass excuse
top fucking kek
just accept it already that your shitty circlejerk killed this place
>>
>>16315182
ok GFin
>>
>>16315195
>He isn't elite
>>
>>16315198
did you see me posting with an anime girl? No? then it wasn't me.
>>
>>16315172
i dont like it because IM NOT EVEN THE RIGHT CHARACTER
>>
Kirino a shit
>>
Friendly reminder to stop whining and this shit instead
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=804669348

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=723371877
>>
File: 59.png (252KB, 701x594px) Image search: [Google]
59.png
252KB, 701x594px
>>16315233
You a shit
>>
>>16315238
ded on arrival
>>
>>16315238
Friendly reminder nobody was interested in these cars the last time you tried to race them either.
>>
>>16315266
nobody wanted your opinion, you don't race with us anyway
>>
>yfw people hate the shadow gubmnit cause of their hops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c
>>
>>16315271
If you're not interested in the opinions of 85% of the thread stay in your fucking mumble.
>>
>>16315281
I've never joined the mumble, I just race
>>
>>16315281
btw you're the same guy who complains about VTCC, about using URD, won't even let people consider enduracers etc.. yet I've never seen you make a suggestion yourself.
>>
>>16315312
Yes anonyderp, I am the big bad wolf that is responsible for all posts disagreeing with you, your simplistic and self aggrandizing world view is 100% reality and you should get a free handjob in celebration.
>>
>>16315327
Yet another post from you that is only negative and incredibly vague and makes no suggestions. Wonder why nobody sticks around here?
>>
>>16315312
yeah there's only one person complaining about these shitty series
go back to your circlejerk
>>
>>16315327
why so angry friend
>>
>>16315344
The only circlejerk here anymore is you replying multiple times to the same post
>>
>someone without mental issues isn't interested in a series
>they ignore it and move on
>autist is mad at everything
>shitposts about every series and probably doesn't even have the games installed
>>
>>16315373
got em hahaha
now go back to practicing for saturday, don't want to miss that race with 6 people
>>
File: 1428729349744.gif (3MB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1428729349744.gif
3MB, 325x252px
>tfw too intelligent to race with ovg autismos
>>
Hey guys, what if we do, like uh
casual Rf2 skippies?
I'd organize it myself but I'm not a regular and also I constantly need to disappear to help take care of my dad who has cancer but I think a casual, relatively low-intensity series that's just about showing up and having fun would be good for everyone involved. Or maybe I'm just a pussy who knows rip
>>
>>16315373
It's just someone bitter who probs got banned from a series or mocked or something like that, just ignore them.
>>
>>16315439
>casual Rf2 skippies
you mean Race School 2.0?
>>
>>16315460
Yes exactly except without the miatas. It'll go perfectly.
>>
>>16315460
>Casual
>Race School

I'll have you know race school was a high intensity super serious thrillride tyvm
>>
>>16315444
or maybe its someone that want races with more than the same 4 people from mumble
>>
>>16315439
seems fine to me, just post when you run the server and some people should show up
>>
>>16315492
>wahh i want something
>never makes suggestions or sets up his own races
>just shits on other people who do
>>
File: 1465506770027.png (516KB, 727x545px) Image search: [Google]
1465506770027.png
516KB, 727x545px
post your sickest skids, any game goes
>>
>>16315507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r_5bmHc7tI

Not at home so I don't have any webms so this is the best i can show atm
>>
File: Tsukuba Circuit_13.jpg (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tsukuba Circuit_13.jpg
434KB, 1920x1080px
>>16315507
GT5, 'cause I'm normie af
>>
>>16315578
Wow it's like I'm looking at real cars
>>
File: Special Stage Route X_2.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Special Stage Route X_2.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>16315621
The Real Driving Simulatorâ„¢
>>
>>16315669
dere he go, dat boi crayzy
>>
>>16315266
>the last time you
Anonymous is one person yes. Try again shitstain.
>>
@16315692
Great post keep the good work you!
>>
>>16315709
>he's actually mad about what collection of pixels people choose to race
>>
>>16315499
>implying
>implications
>>
>>16315739
>he doesnt race in the sj league
>>
>enter thread for the first time today
>paul had an autism tantrum all over the place

poor lad
>>
new thread
>>16316567
>>16316567
>>16316567
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.