[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dat/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 47

File: as seen on.jpg (220KB, 1440x478px) Image search: [Google]
as seen on.jpg
220KB, 1440x478px
[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]
>falcunt refuses to stop shitposting edition

>'Strayan Cars & Bikes
>'Strayan Questions & Answers
>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
>'Strayan Scenic as fuck

>/dat/ Links
OP CopyPasta: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datop
Music List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Stream Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Dickscord Server: https://discord.gg/013IDtABv9b2ChJO

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: https://my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: https://my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: http://www.raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: >>16284013
>>
>>16291864
>tfw didnt make it on the collage
I'll up my hekticity for you guys
>>
>>16291871
i just need someone to hold my phone while i drop a skid
>>
>>16291827
Just do it dude. Once you nail the first one it all makes sense
>>
File: IMG_20121019_102658.jpg (281KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20121019_102658.jpg
281KB, 1600x1200px
blackiceaggeddon
>>
>>16291880
do redpilled aussie females exist?

>>16291884
ur new
>>
:hsp:
>>
>>16291886
no i changed my name.
i've been the douche for years, but people consfuse me with you because of falcons.
i posted this in 2012, had the falcon for almost 5 years
>>
>>16291889
first rally dirt bank hump eh?

Pro tip get those bigger 8" LED lights from ebay they are unkillable
>>
File: scroll.jpg (106KB, 688x690px) Image search: [Google]
scroll.jpg
106KB, 688x690px
>>
>mfw trying to rally on 18" rims with 245 low profile tyres
cornering grip was shit but straight line grip was suprisingly good

Feel like chucking the AT's from my jeep on my dunnydoor for shits and giggles
>>16291891
Oh noice
>>
>>16291889
>XLC 360
Just incase you delete it. Getz numberplate forever saved for prosperity.
>>
>>16291880
Alright lads, I'll do it. I'll take the plunge. If I don't pull some average looking ricer chick at Downshift I'll sign up to something.

Would there be any sense in listing interests in such a thing or would I be better off assembling the most normie looking pics of myself in fun looking scenarios?

>>16291884
Fresh as fuck, m8.

>>16291886
>do redpilled aussie females exist?
The religious ones seem to be your best bet. One of my mate's sister's friends is a more devout Christian and she goes off when anything about gays comes up on the news.
>>
>accidentally sucked a dudes dick in a nightclub toilet once
>Ignored him afterwards and he eventually stopped bugging me
>Get a message today from him on FB
>Dont dare open it in case he sees
Should I just block him or what?
>>
>>16291902
>The religious ones seem to be your best bet
Really? Every time i went off about anything remotely right wing they clammed up and said how much they loved gays, muzzies and shit.

Guess your in a different state? NSW Hillsong where fucking mental.

Never went to church just grew up with some of them because neighbors and similar age
>>
>>16291906
>>accidentally
???????????
>>
>>16291912
I was drunk and curious. All there is to say.
>>
File: 1463238097094.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1463238097094.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>16291906
>accidentally sucked a dick
>>
>>16291889
Everyone knows it already.
>Red front bumper and front side panels
>One crystal headlight
Sore thumb, that damned thing.
Won't be surprised if it burns in its own death.
>>
>>16291918
Dont forget the sidepipe
>>
File: wanker.jpg (182KB, 960x615px) Image search: [Google]
wanker.jpg
182KB, 960x615px
>>16291914
more like chrunk and fabulous

fuck off to
>>>/lgbt/
ya closet furry
>>16291917
How the fuck?

>Trips over a random dudebro in the mens bathroom
>somehow falls on a fully erect penis multiple times
wut
>>16291918
>Won't be surprised if it burns in its own death.
Lol /o/ on fire tonight i picked a good time to come back here have a dunnydoor
>>
File: 800px-Gaius_Caesar_Caligula.jpg (151KB, 800x1096px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Gaius_Caesar_Caligula.jpg
151KB, 800x1096px
>>16291911
QLD, m8. Home of Pauline Hanson. Someday I'll unite the bogan tribes and lead my army of true blue Aussies through Sydney, Canberra, all the way to Melbourne.

We'll stop the lefties, cunt. In the name of Ned Kelly, Tone, and all the other Aussie greats. Rolf Harris and that Wolf Creek cunt.
>>
>>16291917
I didnt go out expecting to suck a dick, it just happened you know.

But how do I tell the guy that I'm not gay despite deepthroating him?
>>
>>16291925
>QLD
shame you cunts literally are more fucked than NSW now that the mines have flopped and even tradies cant get work

every 2nd car i see here is from QLD lol

i wonder how long it will be until Queerslanders get enriched?

I havent been back in like 2 years i wonder how much has changed
>>
>>16291926
Accidentally would be if you tripped over and one went into your mouth. What you did was choose to do it because you wanted to do it and now you regret it.
>>
>>16291923
You saw his damned machine, just a shame you missed his maccas tray skiing.
>>
>>16291933
I don't regret it though. It was a thing that happened and I accept that. Just how do I keep the fag away?
>>
>>16291926
more like dick happens

idk say your bi?

Seems pretty fucking gay bro

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vlem1
fucking jewtube deleted this masterpiece
>>16291935
wat
>>
>>16291936
uh block all ways he can contact you
>>
>>16291930
>i wonder how long it will be until Queerslanders get enriched?
There's a nest of wetsuits in Moorooka, Sudanese or Somali. But they dare not step out.

We've got plenty of Asians but plenty of them are being converted. Saw a young Chinaman in a Chevy-badged Commodore a few weeks back. More than anything else the city and universities crawl with latte-sipping lefties and nu-males. It's good fun riling up the cunts recruiting for the SA.
>>
>>16291943
>Chev badges
AUSREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16291947
There's also some cunt around with this plasticked up VY. Replica HSV front bumper, cowl induction bonnet. It's ricey as shit but I can appreciate it for what it is, and some part of me takes satisfaction in knowing that car culture lives on in cunts my age.
>>
>>16291939
He's a discord meme, sidepiped his mum's Getz and crashed it into a tree while rallying and blamed it on not having ABS. Fixed it with red Getz panels.
>>
>>16291959
yeah im seeing alot of young cunts on their red p's with their mock SS's on their fully sick SV6 or VT
>>
>>16291961
lol im too oldfag recluse for discord
>>
>>16291962
I can see the appeal. It's a handsome shitbox. Certainly considering one once I'm off my P's, though I've got all sorts of dumbass ideas for swaps and projects in mind too.
>>
>>16291939
Before everyone else showed up, he was racing up and down the Old Mt Barker Road.
He pulled in a couple times, once to try Maccas Tray Skiing. He stalled it trying to do it around a corner of the carpark. We swear his transmission was going to kill. He also did a couple handbrakies on the dirt, though poorly.
>>
yo anyone got an opionion on this?

doesnt seem trashed to shit and seems semi alright

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/landsdale/cars-vans-utes/nissan-r33-gts-t-skyline-1996/1113766382

doubt ill buy it as its at the other end of the country but any opionion would be good for future reference when one pops up locally.
>>
>>16291961
He's not a meme.
He's a certified fuckwit trashing a small city commuter on and offroad.

Trying to work out if he was the one who got the 130km in 80 zone fine from the meet or whether it was someone trying to shitter on the meet.
>>
>>16291971
i always liked the look of them.
i was pretty impressed they can fit 9" front and rear without too many problems just had to fold the front guards in a bit get rid of the lip

they also corner and grip like nothing else ive ever driven pretty crazy considering they weight upwards of 1.7tonne and mines closer to 1800kg with my fat ass and all the shit in the boot

fucking aus magic i tell you its glued to the goddamn road and so low it scrapes the mudflaps and headers and inner fender guards yet never bottoms out
>>
>>16291977
looks way better than mine did

Be very careful though
>>
>>16291986
yeah ive been looking at the r33s and most around me locally look so shit,
have you got any things to look out for when you look at an ad or go to look at a car that often gets thrashed? (in this case an r33)

cheers man
>>
>>16291992
>have you got any things to look out for when you look at an ad or go to look at a car that often gets thrashed? (in this case an r33)
Yes gearbox syncros as yours was the same year mine was

Check Reverse and 1st dont grind then 3rd and 5th i think from memory.

Seems like a pretty clean car, unusual front end and its cheap for low k's

i'd say go for it but be fucking careful the gearbox is always the weak point on these
>>
>>16292012
i would pick it up if i wasnt so far away from it haha,

the ad said it had an aftermarket front bar from memory

cheers man thanks heaps, is that an issue with all skylines or is it just a 33 thing?
>>
>>16292022
seemed to be a series 1 r33 thing as the series 2 had a 6 speed that wasnt as temperamental

mine had the exact same k's on it

If you do get it crank the boost.

Also Hicas is fucking weird as fuck but you'll get used to it.
>>
>>16292024
i didnt even realise that the s2 had a 6 speed, thats pretty cool.

i only really like the look of the s2 r33 with the front end and the rear grille and all the other asthetic interior shit so the gearbox shouldnt be too bad,

did yours have any of those problems that youve mentioned?
>>
>>16292029
>did yours have any of those problems that youve mentioned?
You betcha

same price too so as i said be VERY careful

i think it had nismo coil overs though

only thing i'd change are those shit looking rims they are god aweful

i think they can fit around 10" front and rear no problem my guards scrubbed so roll the inner fender lip at the top
>>
>>16292034
yeah some work ek9s would look prime on that car, if only i had the money for a set haha,

yeah thanks mate i will be very careful when i eventually find one that isnt a victim to drifting and burnouts like so many others
>>
>>16292012
>the gearbox is always the weak point on these
You'd be a lot more tollerable if you weren't out there giving laymen incorrect advice.
>>
>>16292047
>implying syncros cant wear out on a car that gets hooned 24/7 since its build date
Really?

It would be like saying AU's aint fuck ugly or Indian males dont own Camry's

I read up on this shit im not pulling it out of my ass mate
>>16292043
Well easy way to tell is if the rear tyres are shagged

Skidding isnt necessarily bad if its an auto but manual welp you get the idea.

ask him how long ago he got the clutch done.

Seems pretty clean although those stockies trouble me
>>
>>16292061
>implying syncros cant wear out on a car that gets hooned 24/7 since its build date
That's not what I implied at all you literal shitposting shitlord.
By your redundant logic; the gearbox is always the weak point on every single car
>>
>>16292061
i doubt the seller would keep skid tyres on a car theyre trying to sell especially if theure trying to market it as 'clean' but yeah that a good one to look out for, the clutch is also i thing i didnt consider.
>>
To the skyline bloke why not look at a r34 or r33 thats already had some work done to it?

Something relatively clean that isnt a hatched job like this

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-yarra/cars-vans-utes/nissan-skyline-r34-gt-t-rb25-det-neo/1132060568

You'll end up spending way more than what you paid for the car modding it if you get a stock-ish one anyway and that R34 would easily spank every falcadore turbo barra ls

>>16292065
w/e
>>
>>16292068
Yeah i mean he would have kept some papaerwork surely.

If you get lucky and its clean get it because these cars are only going to go WAY up in value because in 5-10 years america will start importing them by the bucketload because of the 25 year rule they ill be able to get the R33 and eventually R34 as well
>>
>>16292073
yeah that looks real nice, too bad i have i cant afford it haha. my max would be roughly 10k >>16292077
yeah true,

would the us market influence the prices here in australia? surley it would only be an issue if you wanted to import from japan since there are people from the us willing to pay a lot more.
>>
>>16292073
Alternatively if you need a daily get a SS/Calais VX as they are cheap as fuck and nobody wants them and they will most likely go up in value if kept relatively unmolested and theres a huge glut of them right now as all the boomers and p platers scramble for the last of the new dunnydoors as they trade up and the old vx sits in the garage.

can get a mint 01-02 vx calais or ss auto for around 3-5k as a daily for skids.

i'd avoid the manuals if i was you
>>
>>16292081
You bet your ass it would

Most likely only import prices as first then as people here realize how much their r32 and r33 r34's are worth their price will jump WAY the fuck up.

R32 GTR's are worth a fuckload and they where considered the crap one because the engine was only a 2.0l
>>
anyone else starting to warm up to r34's?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/liverpool/cars-vans-utes/nissan-skyline-r34-turbo-long-rego/1131789184
>>
>>16292083
i calais is simmilar to a statesman isnt it a bit? like the model up from a statesman? im most likley wrong but ive driven my dads statesman and that feels quite sluggish and boaty in a way even with the ls1 in it. probably not particulary fair to say that since i drove his wrx from time to time before he sold it

>>16292090
thats interesting, kinda like a trickle effect on the prices. itl be interesting to see in the next few years when the prices rise if people still drift them as much as they do now.
>>
>>16292100
No the Calais is essentially a SS in all but name only.

It only came in Auto but i got mine tuned and it GOES

Satesman are a completely different beast longer wheelbase chassis and all different suspension.

If your serious about getting a Calais get the Series 1 from 2001 onwards it has LSD standard i dont think the earlier ones did even on the V8

Series 2 are good as well

Get it mafless tuned and it will fucking go mine dynod 300rwhp with just a full 2.5" xforce and generic mild tubular headers.

Stay away from the SS and HSV as they are all skidded to fuck.

I'd recommend get something thats been grannied its entire life and has low k's at least below 250k
>>
>be australian
>drive to work
>pass 3 cameras and highway patrol
>billboard tells you if you drive 1kph over youre a murderer
>>
>>16292108
Ooops forgot to say the VX1 Calais with the FE2 is literally a Auto SS with all the bells and whistles from the HSV Senator and Statesman
>Climate control
>3 tier dash with super sekrit copper digital speedo and temp readout
>Nicer interior that doesnt look like a busways benchseat
it shits over the SS but dont tell anyone and the factory FE2 LS1's are getting pretty rare especially stock its the one i'd get if i was you.

They have that sleeper factor
>>
File: 1480829792146.jpg (19KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1480829792146.jpg
19KB, 249x249px
>>16292112
>>be australian
>>drive to work
>Australian
>Work
Does not compute Error 457: Visa not detected cannot pay $3.50 per hour
>>
>>16292108
ah okay cheers for filling me in on that. do they handle well?

yeah i went to have a look at a reposessed maloo a few weeks back which had been run into a gutter destroying the suspension components. i would have got that if it wasnt fucked but a calais seems like a viable option
>>
>shave
>beard still visible
who else here /wogsubhumanrace/?
>>
>>16291959
I fucking REEEEE every time I see a commodore with one of those ugly as fuck pontiac gto bumpers.

Holy shit theyre so fucking ugly.
>>
>>16292126
>do they handle well?
FE2 or stock?

FE2 yes they hold up fairly well but the shocks are all but cacktus if they 15 odd years old.

i put monroe GT front and back in mine and it handles great.

Needs ALOT of grip up front though 255 on 9" isnt enough enough and anything wider will foul on the lower part of the coilover/strut tower and cant go wider offset because the wheel would stick out from the guard and you'd need to get it professionaly widened

Rear i think they can find 10" no worries with some rolling

i got 255 all round and its great i'd actually recommend going 255 or wider square fitment because when i get 235 and 255 it railroaded like a boat.

Corners nice and flat with square fitment and doesnt really break traction unless you want it too.

First mod you should do if you get one is BIG brakes

i only went slotted rotors and better pads but i regret not going for bigger 4 pistons but they are fuckoff expensive
>>
>>16292131
>Shaving
numale detected
>>
>>16292146
is 300rwhp pushing the limits of it? you said it had the ls1 in it didnt you?

if so does the fuel economy stack up to that of a statesman?
>>
File: nu-males.jpg (218KB, 746x767px) Image search: [Google]
nu-males.jpg
218KB, 746x767px
>>16292153
sorry honey but thats wrong xo
>>
>>16292168
all those beards are trimmed or well kempt, mine is disgusting and unruly, I want people to think Im on meth and homeless so that they dont speak to me
>>
>>16292162
Fuel economy is just as crap the ls1 with a cam can get 300-400rwhp easy but anything beyond that is built gearbox and ls3+ or forced induction territory.

Cam and heads for a ls might get mid-high 200s and costs about couple of thou in parts alone.

I recommend getting a r33 gtst as a Hoon car and a Calais as a daily.

Or get a ba xr6t only downside more expensive and dont corner as well and the 4sp Auto is dogshit
>>
>>16292180
thats alright lad
people wouldn't want to talk to you anyway :^)
>>
>>16292186
Beat me to it.
>>16292180
Hate to tell you mate, it's not the unkempt beard turning people away
>>
>>16292184
yeah i just looked it up damn thats awesome, theyre like 3-4k wtf thats so cheap. might get that as a daily get get a 32 and hoon it as theyre more in my price range
>>
>>16292191
Get a mafless tune and catback for a grand or so easy 300rwhp.
>>
>>16292192

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/underwood/cars-vans-utes/2002-vx-calais/1131821840

this doesnt disclose if it has a v6 or an ls1 but can you tell just by looking at it?

holy shit my main concern was not trying to buy a car that had been beaten to shit and then expect it to be reliable when i daily drive it. these are very bang for buck. thanks heaps man
>>
>>16292189
Is it my gross facial scarring? I also shower once, maybe twice a week, do you think it's that too?
>>
>>16292198
That's a v6.

Get a ls1 for around 4k or less
>>
really wish i could meet up with a brisbane lad so he can teach me the proper way around an engine and so we can fly on the freeway whilst listening to fun loving spirit

i don't meet strangers from the internet though lol
>>
>>16292224
yeah okay, that seems pretty fair, what the insurance like on these? nothing like a skyline i hope haha
>>
>>16292229
Well my Calais is 1400 a year with all options and extras with aami who I recommend.

I was with nrma and they where horrid and more expensive and wouldn't pay up until I got them to cough up.

Budget seemed ok but I never used them for towing or claims like the other two but they are cheap.

Run a ss and Calais trough their online qouta comparison thingos
>>
>>16292233
thats still a couple of hundred less than it is for an r33, its a shame justcar is shutting down i was gonna go for them but now it seems itl have to be one of their partners or someone else
>>
>>16292247
Try budget or maybe shannons
>>
>>16292250
yeah shannons is what they said to go with as they are a parter under their larger company. apparently they wont insure you unless you have a clean record if youre under 21
>>
>tfw stuck on the shitter
>>
File: spoidas in the toilet.jpg (183KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
spoidas in the toilet.jpg
183KB, 750x722px
>>16292268
>>
>>16292290
Noice but
>not having mortein in reach from the dunny
>>
>>16292299
Noice but
>Not sticking a ciggy lighter on the can with an elastic band for emergency 'kill it with fire' purposes.
>>
>>16292669
Noice but
I'm on yhe shitter again and yhis is getting out of hanf
>>
>>16292705
Man that sounds like shit,
You've been there for a bit
But now you know how falcunt feels
When he was feeding that au falcoon, for reals

Making cenno chuck 20k down the dunny
If it wasn't my money it'd be pretty funny
And now the cunt's gonna laugh it off
And buy a pocketpussy so he can jerk it off

"Mate can you let the virgin thing go already?"
Mate, can you just plow some abo hooker already?
I'm sure she'd dig the commodore though
Only female your car can attract, no?
>>
>>16292260
That's weird I also think they where very expensive.
>>16293307
Lol check out butt/o/fingers ova ere I approve.

We need a backing track and we are good I saved it other two btw I'm a fan m8
>>
excels r gud
prove me wrong
>>
>>16292260
>>16293810
Shannons are unbelievably expensive. I ended up with them though since no other company could find the model of my car and said it didn't exist. At least Shannons actually knows shit about classic cars.
>>
>>16294143
>terrible handling
>terrible acceleration
>terrible design
>really terrible acceleration (even an old pulsar could rek it)
>every one around is flogged to shit

the excel meme is a terrible meme
>>
>>16294272
>Shannons are unbelievably expensive
what car and how much?

t. ura boomer
>>16294295
this and only this

excels are CRAP
>>
>>16291886
Plenty of redpilled aussie females. Wont find em in the capital cities though
>>
>>16294359
well thats fucking ironic since i live in the country and only run into bluepilled bogans
>>
>>16291971
Theyre not great cars though- the VY and VZ are much better - fixed a lot of build quality/design problems
>>
who /fsae/ today
>>
>>16294373
Horse shit what design problems?
VY and VZ have dogshit interior as well
>>
>>16293810
If you're referring to stickyfingers then nah, they're useless cunts, the only modern mainstream aussie music I listen to is kerser, that's the inspiration

Thanks mate, nothing personal with the shittalking aye
>>
File: 1393999907707.jpg (47KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1393999907707.jpg
47KB, 490x490px
>>16294409
>kerser
>>
>>16294396
Fuck off mate, vy/vz interior is decades ahead of the vx bubble interior

Although it's all shit when compared to most other brands, same with falcoons
>>
File: WATCH_IT_SIXTY.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WATCH_IT_SIXTY.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
>>16294414
>not liking kerser
>>
>>16294409
>>16294426
Oh cool, that guy that wants to suck Kersers dick.
Pls don't post about him or his shitty music anon.
>>
File: post-9-1317360166748783469.jpg (77KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
post-9-1317360166748783469.jpg
77KB, 720x540px
>>16294409
>kerser
literally dont know who the fuck that is.

i was referencing butterfingers figjam
>>16294416
Fuck right of the High end VX interior is pure sex

only thing that dates it is the button feel.

Better than that horseshit LCD touchscreen crap that is in EVERY car including the VF2
>>
>>16294409
>actually looked up kerser
>"aussie hip hop"
fuck that shit. its worse than UK hip hop.
>>
So I've never actually bought a car on finance and was hoping one of you guys could give me an idea of what the real weekly cost would be if I purchased an ND MX5 (~$37,000) on finance?

Obviously this is a question to ask a dealer but I am just doing preliminary scouting work to figure out if I can afford it at all.
>>
>>16294550
Don't.
>>
>>16294563
;_; But they're so pretty and this is probably my last chance to own a sports car before the gf starts dropping hints about wanting a ring and/or children and I have to buy a minivan.
>>
>>16294440
It's not just one guy mate. There's more than 1 real aussie here
>>
>want to own a simple car thats easy and cheap to fix
>thinking ve v6 but will never hear the end of the shittalking
>>
>>16294550
buy a used NC for like 15k and save your shekels

go to any bank website and use their loan calculator shit if you want to see what financing it would cost.

dealer finance interest rate is probably 9% or so

>>16294581
>this is probably my last chance to own a sports car before the gf starts dropping hints about wanting a ring and/or children and I have to buy a minivan.
oh no, you might have to wait a few years or pay two sets of rego and insurance

life doesn't end when you have a kid senpai

t. parent
>>
>staying in penrith for work
>go out for some drinks
>have to scan my fucking fingerprint to get in door (now its in a police database yayy), plastic cups at 7-fucking-pm, cannot call taxi yourself, give your license to security and theyll call one with a direct route to your destination no stopping and pay upfront
some nazi ass bullshit, pussy outnumbered guys like 10 to 1 though
>>
>>16294763
Its a fucking penrith pub, what do you expect m8
>>
File: 1475728402325.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475728402325.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>16294550
>ND MX5
hahah GAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>16294550
Buy a 'stang for 37k
>>
>bought a car for daily commute
>now go to workplace in 25 minutes instead of 1 hour 10 mins with public transport
>feels_good_man.jpg
>work gets relocated to a new place
>told me I will be in the new place for like 10 months
>20 minutes with a train or 10 minutes with a car
>no designated parking stops at new place
>have to repark every 3 hours so I don't get a ticket
>already got a ticket twice because forgot/was busy
>in the end I am just traveling with a train to work everyday
>tfw car in front of my house untouched for 2 weeks
fuck.
>>
File: 1460197493127.png (243KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1460197493127.png
243KB, 500x370px
>>16294923
>working
theres the problem
>>
>>16294936
I am not aussie to get centrelink bux
>>
>>16294581
>finance small sports car
>GF forces you to sell it before you've finished paying it off because lolkids
>wasted all that money for a brief period in time where you were having a mid-life crisis
>end up miserable wishing you still had it

Why not save up and buy something cheaper?

Also >what is paying two regos and having an MX-5 as a weekend car

ND's have an ugly face/ass imo but each to their own I guess.
>>
>>16294923
>Start working at maccas
>Get given motorbike after three years
>Get license 9 months later
>Start riding it to work every day
>Upgrade to a bigger bike after three years
>Three years later that breaks down because secondhand
>Have to return to walking to work
You don't realize how much you hate walking to work until you HAVE to walk to work.
>>
File: 1339632818624.jpg (8KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1339632818624.jpg
8KB, 250x206px
>>16294944
>tfw quitting job and unable to get Centrelink bux for 8 weeks
A week and a half left now.
>>
>>16294923
>buy postie bike
>park in a corner somewhere
>????
>profit
>>
>>16294971
>another vehicle
>another rego
>another another
fuck this shit I am not fucking aussie to have so much disposable income
>>
>>16294975
Sell car.
You aren't driving it anyway.
>>
>>16294923
>>now go to workplace in 25 minutes instead of 1 hour 10 mins with public transport
gotta love urban sprawl
>>
>>16294550
Buy something better for the money desu. If you plan to have kids say goodbye to that car. Get a stang or a vf ss etc for the money. 2 seaters is for people who won't have kids/wife etc.
>>
>>16294975
>I am not Aussie

Why are you here then? Sell your stupid car and buy a bike. Park it in the front office and you're done.
>>
>>16295063
I am here in Australia stealing your traffic control and general labour jobs :^)

Just looked into bikes but then I remembered I don't have a bike license.
>>
>>16295082
get a bike license then, bikes are very convenient but the cunts driving around don't look and its how most bike accidents happen.
>>
>>16295082
>stealing your traffic control and general labour jobs
Fuck.
I need a job right now.
>>
>>16295082
Where you from cob?
>>
File: will costanza.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
will costanza.png
545KB, 640x640px
>>16295082
>I am here in Australia stealing your traffic control
>>
>>16295094
Lithuania

>>16295095
stealing your traffic control JOBS

I just found out my license allows me to drive mopeds with engines up to 50 cc. Would that be plausible here?
And would it be worth it?
>>
>>16294962
oh shiz mate ur gonna make it!
>>16295117
yous look white your alrite ai
>>
>>16295117
>Lithuania
/balt/
>>
>>16295117
Plausible yes, worth it no.
>>
>>16295117
>>16295082
>traffic control
so youre a 20 something year old girl?
>>
File: Valve_Clearance.png (25KB, 1019x471px) Image search: [Google]
Valve_Clearance.png
25KB, 1019x471px
Figured out what the tapping was in the AE86.
>It spat a shim
>>
>>16295134
Wrong on the girl part.

>>16295124
Yeah I am white. I was a bit disappointed when I found out there are no Australians in Sydney. All I see is asians, indians and muslims.
Tho most of the muslims are nice blokes to talk to.

>>16295129
Yeah I will keep the car for driving somewhere from time to time. It's a shitbox corolla anyway, no regrets if anything happens to it.
>>
>>16295181
>Tho most of the muslims are nice blokes to talk to.
You say that now but i bet they are all men and probably homosex
>>
>http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/qut-complainant-ordered-to-pay-200000-costs-in-thrownout-18c-case-20161209-gt833x.html
>>
>>16295117
Wilno jest Polskie ziemia
Welcome bratajczyk
>>
File: 1476940580178.jpg (54KB, 377x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476940580178.jpg
54KB, 377x600px
>>16295256
shuddup we only speak facken strayan in this thread cunt
>>
>>16295290
fuck off falcunt ya pedał i can tell its you by your spelling, when ya gonna smash that abbo hooker brah
>>
File: 1479635191160.jpg (14KB, 362x352px) Image search: [Google]
1479635191160.jpg
14KB, 362x352px
>>16295305
DONT MESS WITH ME DINGERYDOO MATE
>>
File: falcoonindiff.jpg (14KB, 427x426px) Image search: [Google]
falcoonindiff.jpg
14KB, 427x426px
>>16295321
ay brudda da only cunt that gets to didgeridoo ma cuzin falcunt is me
>>
File: AussieBoot.gif (11KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
AussieBoot.gif
11KB, 432x216px
has anyone made the simpsons boot as a sticker?
>>
>>16295340
>get arrested for having a naked butt on your car while driving past a school, on sex offender list
>sticker gets considered a hate crime group because it clearly shows whites kicking asians out of aus
>>
>>16295354
:(
>>
thoughts on pizzagate?
>>
>>16295380
Tis real
>>
>>16295380
I hear BLDC loves his cheese pizza, said a few threads ago that he gets pizza like every week or something
>>
>>16295386
didn't know he was jewish
>>
>>16295388
Dunno mate, heard his dads a politician, thats why he can afford so much shit
>>
File: 1479302183683.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479302183683.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>16295330
but if your me then who am i?
>>
>>16295330
Hold on Falcoon, you've got to let him put his didgeridoo in your vegemite jar as well mate.
>>
File: falcoon1.jpg (17KB, 381x574px) Image search: [Google]
falcoon1.jpg
17KB, 381x574px
>>16295452
nah cunt im gonna always be top cus you whiteys are cucked by us abbos cus you all racist white crackers
>>
Whens our next lot of elections coming up? I want to start up the political memes again and help uncuck this damn country
>>
>>16295549
Might make a shirt that reads
>Wogs for One Nation
:^)
>>
>>16295330
>>16295492
Falcunts aboriginal cousin is the only good thing that's happened as a result of Falcunt.
>>
>>16295563
I disagree. Falcunt is good for entertainment. I always laugh when someone brings up the fact that he's crashed into a McDonalds, broke the gearbox in an R33 Skyline and spun it into a fence, killed the gearbox in his Jeep, killed the gearbox in his Falcon (twice), spent $15,000 on an AU Falcon, and is now suspiciously quiet on the state of the gearbox in his Calais.
>>
>>16295689
>he's crashed into a McDonalds, broke the gearbox in an R33 Skyline and spun it into a fence, killed the gearbox in his Jeep, killed the gearbox in his Falcon (twice), spent $15,000 on an AU Falcon, and is now suspiciously quiet on the state of the gearbox in his Calais
i've only been here for a couple months so i probably can't say this but is there anybody here that isn't a complete stooge
>>
>>16295689
>now suspiciously quiet on the state of the gearbox in his Calais.
Because there is nothing wrong with it

Jeeps Transmission is still fine but the Transfercase is still fucked
>>
>>16295700
What makes someone "Not a stooge"?
>>
>>16295700
>is there anybody here that isn't a complete stooge
On 4chan or /o/?

Doesnt matter because either way the answer will always be no
>>
>>16295707
not driving like a dumb cunt on a public road and not crashing your car repeatedly
>>
>>16291884
kek are you dailying the soarer now?
>>
>>16295719
Pretty sure I count for that then.
>>
File: 1479656349663.png (12KB, 876x584px) Image search: [Google]
1479656349663.png
12KB, 876x584px
>>16295725
Normie reee
>>
>>16295732
how did you crash into the mcdonalds
>>
>>16295732
Oh please, I dressed up in an AC outfit for the SA meet. I'm barely normie.
>>
File: 1479408399990.jpg (10KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1479408399990.jpg
10KB, 303x303px
>>16295734
i sucked off an icecreamcone too hard coming out of the drivethrough and had a spontanious orgasm and my right foot spasmed and i went full WoT into a curbed shaped curb
>>
>>16295734
>Crashing into Maccas
Wait, I probably heard about this.
I need to know this story too.
>>
File: vegimate.jpg (163KB, 757x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vegimate.jpg
163KB, 757x1000px
>>16295736
i approve carry on
>>
File: fugly.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
fugly.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>16295740
its a meme we made it up
>>
>>16295737
Ehh, nothing quite like the stories I've heard.
>One day a mammy lost control of her foot and crashed into the front of the store
>Some guy got so pissed off at his burgers being made wrong so he rammed the drive through window wall
Etc.
>>
>>16295737
>and had a spontanious orgasm
so were you still a virgin after that or what
>>
File: 1456108651693.png (16KB, 950x824px) Image search: [Google]
1456108651693.png
16KB, 950x824px
>mfw the house up the back of our property is cursed and everyone that rents or lives up there gets some terminal illness, gets surveerly injured or dies
NOPE
O
P
E

Literally looks like the cabin in the hills type place as well
>>16295760
spoiler i just made it up
>>16295763
ahahhahaha
>>
>>16295740
the non meme version
>falcunt going through maccas drive through
>gets his food and is leaving
>wants to look cool
>tried to do a skid
>ends up hitting the curb and crashing it
>>
>>16295781
maccers is fucking shit now anyway its like $12 for a tinyass burger that looks and tastes like shit i havent been there in over a year
>>
>>16295783
It's getting worse.
It's also how they were able to pay me my $26/hr wage before I quit.
>>
>>16295786
what the fuck $26 for working at maccers?

Lol
>>
>>16295794
Yeah, went up almost a dollar for half an overnight shift too.
That kind of rate is for those over 25.
I really should have invested in becoming a manager.
>>
>>16295819
well shit i applied for maccers for years and didnt even get a interview

Curse of looking for work in Coffs
>>
>>16295821
I had one application that resulted in an interview, but didn't get a job from, then another via Mission Australia that got me the job before I even had the interview because they needed crew at the time.

But now that I've quit, I probably won't get back in after my move down here.
>>
>>16295827
>Mission Australia
Ah yes government sponsored nepotism
>>
>>16295834
Pretty sure I was there with MA because Centrelink bux.
>>
>>16295838
Noice
>>
File: Skidz inbound.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Skidz inbound.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
Is it worth taking the 327 Windsor I built years ago out of my old XH ute and putting it into a late 80's early 90's 4x4 F150?

I could retire my ancient Terrano at the same time and free up another car space.
>>
alright lads
i'm gonna save up to buy a cheap car to learn manual on then i'll save some more so i can get a cool japanese jdm car then im gonna do paint tuning, wheel tuning and turbo tuning on it
thoughts?
>>
why are fd rx7's so expensive in this shithole reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>16295892
Dunno cunt. I havent seen one on roads in a while, just the usual shitbox and skidlines
>>
So is the rx-9 still happening?
>>
>>16295948
no

Dorito's are deadders
>>
File: pepe pillow.jpg (26KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
pepe pillow.jpg
26KB, 500x366px
>>16295953
Why does japan hate sports cars
>>
>>16295959
not their fault their market from the 90's abandoned them for superior american and euro cars
>>
>>16295948
Maybe, they change their minds at least 5 times a year over the future of the wankel.

At this point I could even deal with a hybrid as long as the engine makes most of the power.
>>
>>16295969
even muscle cars with big blocks and ls's are going the Hybrid route

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Vck6oCi3A

fuck for 35mpg i'd jump on one over a supercharger

Hybrid Turbo LS would be amazing
>>
File: photo.jpg (18KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
18KB, 251x251px
finally got my licence back!
>>
>>16295979
what did you do?
>>
>>16295723
No im not that keen on an 'adventure'
Been dailying the bikes for ages, great on fuel, get to work early. It's great
>>
is thatgermanguy really german?
>>
>>16296008
No, I think he's turkish and moved to germany a few years ago
>>
>working on car in the sun
>shirt was lifting up the whole time while bent over
>now have a strip of sunburn right above my ass
>>
>>16296008
Full aryan masterrace.
>>
>>16296020
fatty
>>
>>16296016
>>16296025
imagine living in germany
the absolute state of your immigration policy
>>
>>16296030
there can only be one
>>
>>16292012
The unusual front end thats on it is the series 2..
>>
Taking my GU for it's first 4x4 sesh tomorrow. BFG all terrain T/As, standard height, LPG tank that sits almost at the bottom of the diff.

Taking bets on the amount of minutes I get in the Otways before I get beached
>>
Hillclimb on down at old willunga hill tomorrow. Seems like a decent day out if you having nothing on
>>
>>16296040
thought something looks off

>>16296041
sounds dodgy gl anon
>>
>>16296037
*scoffs two burgers*
>>
>>16296030
I'm skelly mode mang
>>
File: 1476939055033.png (187KB, 531x472px) Image search: [Google]
1476939055033.png
187KB, 531x472px
>>16296051
noooooooo you will outweigh meeeeeee
>>
>>16296056
>has a massive stretch mark across throat
>>
File: 1475479294885.jpg (24KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1475479294885.jpg
24KB, 366x286px
>>16296061
>>
>>16296061
I'm a skinny cunt and have stretch marks all up my back.. Forgot about them until I went for a swim and noticed the purple marks all up my back

Suddenly realized why I dont swim shirtless anymore
>>
>haven't had sex with gf in nearly a month
>all my friends are normies and don't talk to me anymore
>haven't played vidya with my friends in a few weeks
I hate my life. Why is everyone a dog mate?
>>
>>16296088
have you tried being an even bigger normie
>>
>>16296104
kek
>>
>>16296088
>I hate my life. Why is everyone a dog mate?
i havent seen my 'friends' in months and none of them will talk to me and i am only 25

no job
my life is meaningless
>>
>>16296113
Theres no drive left for men. We have everything at our fingertips and the easy labor jobs are gone. Why even bother trying?
>>
>>16296113
im hoping to enter investment properties and eventually resume my dreams as an engineer . But only after working hard with shiftwork at a factory with as much overtime as possible to make my future come true

also im a highly competitive fuck who needs to be better than you
>>
>>16296118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

nah
>>
>>16296104
Kek

>>16296113
I have a job but it's shit, boss is a cuckold and annoys me. I went from having 100s of friends to having 3 main ones now no one speaks to me. gf is a fag and probably cheating on me idc.
>>
>>16296128
Whats her number?
>>
>>16296143
1300 slut
>>
>>16296118
>Theres no drive left for men. We have everything at our fingertips and the easy labor jobs are gone. Why even bother trying?
i havent been able to get real work all year.

Not one fucking interview

Shits fucked ive just been getting comfy
>>16296119
>Engineer
>in this country
yeah no 457's will take your job before you even grad

luckily i already own my property thanks to upper lowerclass bogan boomer parents
>>16296128
>I went from having 100s of friends to having 3 main ones now no one speaks to me. gf is a fag and probably cheating on me idc.
Jesus christ i know the feel sans GF ofc because im a virgin.

Society is fucked up guys
>>
>>16296144
1800 D A V E
>>
>>16296149
It's a shit feeling mate. No one told me leaving year 12 5 years ago would kill friendships. I've reverted back to my highschool days where i was a shutin and invited to parties to now being a shut in and picking up my brothers from parties with all hot girls there. My "mates" have parties once a month and never invite me. Always ring me to drive them places and say they would give me $20 etc and then never paid so i changed number and deleted all social media etc. I would rather be a virgin, sex is shit with a condom and doing it without one feels awesme but if you aren't careful girls our age get pregnant with a tiny drop, even if it was cum left on your dick from the night before.

>>16296150
Ok ringing now
>>
>>16296164
oh man that exact fucking feel.

I was pretty 'normal' until i hit 23 and everyone just up and ditched me.

Fuck em mate they literally wherent friends to begin with if they where treating ya like that better to have no friends at all than to have fucking cuntholes like that leeching off you.
>>
>>16296149
I got a job "trial" a month back at a butchers. They had me on the cashier for about 20minutes before telling me to leave for being slow. I'd told them I had no experience and yet they expected me to know it instantly. No one wants to do training anymore
>>
>>16296170
hahaha they gave you 20 minutes? Fuck thats a new record.

What the fuck is wrong with employers these days?

Last 4 jobs i had was the same story no training just treat you like shit no matter what industry
>>
>>16296167
I haven't spoken to those particular people in 6 months now, Changing my number helped a lot. I wish i could be bothered to move away and live somewhere i don't know people.

The only true mate i have is my gf even she is a leech sometimes
>work
>forced to go shopping
>spend $250 on her today alone
>its my christmas present

She will make me spend more i can see it coming. Don't get a gf lad, best advice i can give someone.
>>
>>16296150
called because curious

>"Hi you've reached the Dave hotline, please hold"
>creepy ambient festival music starts to play
>phone clicks and guy picks up
>"This is Dave"
>hung up and posted here

What is the Dave hotline?
>>
>>16296181
m8, ask him about the 80s mercedes.
>>
>>16296170
>>16296171
Oh man, I am a 1st year apprentice at a local it business and my cuckold boss shoves 90% of his work over to me. jobs suck
>>
>>16296185
>IT
Jesus fuck so glad i never got any work in that shit industry lately its so fucking BORING

most jobs where
>instructing retards how to do basic shit
>Fixing basic shit
>waiting for shit pc to do something
>waiting for shit australian internet to do something
>>
>>16296179
>gf feels guilty anytime if i ever spend money on her
>she always tires to give me the money back
>always refuse
>she then always says she'll pay me back somehow
>usually something sexual
>she tackled me last week and gave me a handjob while i was laying on the floor in shock

having a gf is great faggot
>>
File: 1458647599375.jpg (68KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458647599375.jpg
68KB, 802x960px
>>16296191
>mfw sudden urge to kill myself is rising
>>
>>16296150
>call
>get put on hold
>D A V E eventually picks up and wants to sell me an 80s Mercedes
>try to hang up but i cant
>ended up buying 4 80s Mercedes
>dont know how the fuck he did it

BASED D A V E
>>
>>16296196
nvm urge past

fucking panic attacks
>>
File: Suicide.jpg (60KB, 700x356px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.jpg
60KB, 700x356px
>>16296200
>>
>>16296190
I love IT but this business is aids. I need to move to a city from a bumfuck country town.
>getting paid to sit on your ass on comfy chairs

I make it up by gymming but sitting all day is terrible for your body.

>>16296191
Lucky you, dude.

My GF is a frigid and will not do anything like that unless shes forced. She hardly pays for things and says because i earn more that i have to pay for things. She would never give me a blowjob out of the blue or handjob etc, never turned on when i want sex, idk man i hate my life, lucky you for having such a good gf.
>>
>>16296198
you got luck cunt. he tricked me into buying a bunch of mercedes shaped dildos.
>>
File: negativefeedbackloop.png (27KB, 1145x595px) Image search: [Google]
negativefeedbackloop.png
27KB, 1145x595px
>>16296205
pic related
>>16296206
give it more time you will hate it.
>muh gf
at least you have one, shame she sounds like a cunt
>>16296209
DAVE made me skid a skyline into a fence the cunt
>>
>>16296150
>>16296182
>go to find 80s mercedes song and post link
>cunt has taken the song down
the cunts best fuckin song and he removed it wtf
>>
>>16296209
>mercedes shaped dildos.
what
>>
>>16296213
>at least you have one, shame she sounds like a cunt
It's one of those things where its great one day then a nightmare the next.
>>
>>16296215
jewtube removed my favorite parody video the cunts i hate jewtube so much

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2vlem1
>>16296221
sounds like my life in general except it gets worse pretty much every day
>>
>>16296206
Right, so heres how you make you GF into a cockwhore. Heroin.

Get her addicted then wean her off, she will do anything for another hit. ANYTHING, once you are done with her just toss her away and watch as she spirals lower and lower towards the bottom of society.
>>
>>16296225
oh boy that doesnt sound like that would backfire into eventual Meth use
>>
>>16296206
>My GF is a frigid and will not do anything like that unless shes forced. She hardly pays for things and says because i earn more that i have to pay for things. She would never give me a blowjob out of the blue or handjob etc, never turned on when i want sex, idk man i hate my life, lucky you for having such a good gf.

the fuck are you with her for? dump her leeching ass dude and find one that will be good. my gf has been throwing herself at me so much i've had to say no.
>>
>>16296228
I mean, as long as you dont touch the shit what does it matter?
>>
>>16296230
i meant for the gf lol
>>
>>16296224
Sounds shit, I think we both need good hobbies.

>>16296225
Yeah nah, I don't want to ruin someones life to get 5 minutes of pleasure.

>>16296229
Shes only like it on her rags but when shes off them i still need to touch her in ways to make her horny, she cant just jump at me and start giving me a handjob, blowjob etc. This is my 9th gf in the past 3 years so i don't feel like changing for a while. I think ill ignore her until she gets the idea and moves on.
>>
>>16296234
i love my car but i cant afford to do what i want to it because i have no job so i barely drive it once a week
>>
>>16296236
Yeah me too. Gym is a good relaxer and helps you with life problems. I wish my gym was open because i'd be in there training.
>>
>>16296241
>Gym
Nearest gym is a 2 hour+ round trip away
>>
>>16296245
Wow that's terrible. I could not function without working out. It's great for forgetting about all the BS that happens in life.
>>
>>16296247
im the same with cooking and driving.
>>
BLDC, if you're here at the moment, good news, aiming to be in Sydney perhaps next Saturday. Filters arrived, fixed the tapping in the top end, and the PS should be connected by Monday arvo. Might need to replace a seal on the cam cover though, that's the only issue that needs immediate attention.

Also laid down a reasonable 11 so I can only assume that it has a decent diff in it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f1Yw4oGh5A&f
>>
>>16296273
That doesn't sound great
>>
>>16296303
Sounds reasonable to me m8
>>
>>16296303
>mfw my ls1 exhaust system keeps leaking and it sounds like shit

ffs i wonder where it is now damn lowered FE2 suspention
>>
>>16296260
>Cooking

I don't cook anymore. I cook things for my family and no one eats it, they go out and get mcdonalds or something. I started making my own food now since they don't eat what i cook.

Driving would be a great if i lived in a city. I could fuck off for hours easily but here you see everything over and over again its fucking boring.
>>
>>16296313
>I started making my own food now since they don't eat what i cook.
Same

been going mad making jerky African Biltong style
>>
>>16296314
>jerky African Biltong style
Jerky sounds good. Never tried it.
>>
really wish there was some sort of mmo racing game on pc where you can fully tune/modify your cars inside and out and race cunts
>>
>>16296322
Forza sort of, GTA if you count that as racing (bennys)
>>
>>16296325
i mean like an arcadey racer
>>
>>16296320
jerky is the bomb muh mang
>>16296325
i was so hearbroken when Horizon 3 came out on PC and was absolutely shit and just after i sold my Xbox One

Tempted to pick up a Xbox Project Scorpio so i can play it properly.

Motherfucking T10
>>
File: celica.png (1MB, 734x1403px) Image search: [Google]
celica.png
1MB, 734x1403px
20 yo P plater in Tasmania, looking for a first car daily that's not ugly. I want something that I can learn how to repair with my old man and/or YouTube. Found this Celica SX with a reconditioned engine and new clutch for $2600. Rip off for the price? Should I just go with a sexcel?
>>
>>16296329
Forza Horizon 3 is arcadey

>>16296330
I might have to buy some jerky.

FH3 on PC is mint now, they added a vs commo (hsv gtsr, the yellow fugly one) and now i can act like a bogan. it's a shame its not mangtec (5tlr)
>>
>>16296329
Forza Horizon 1 is almost a perfect NFS style game.

FH2 not so much the map is... boring the roads and locations are unremarkable and it suffers from hardly having any car vareity

FH3 is almost perfect apart from the Broken Online.

For christ sake get a Xbox One S to play it on though
>>
>>16296333
Really i read they downgraded it and people get crashes on and off randomly still

guess ill try it again when its on special or gets cracked
>>
>>16296331
They're Camry tough cars, handle ok but not a lot of room in them
>>
>>16296325
>tfw Forza 6 on Xbox One

/dat/ racing group when?
>>
>>16296336
Yeah it still does but they will fix that eventually. I feel like this forza will be still played for years to come.
>>
>>16296331
lol doesnt have the body mileage and recond engine dosent mean shit if it was a crap build

linky?

>>16296339
I doubt they will fix it since i played Apex on PC it was pretty much perfect when it came out and is even better now

FH3 just started getting worse and worse for me with every patch so i refunded it about a month after i got it
>>
>>16296338
Sorry bud, Get FH3 and join dickscord.
>>
wait how does fh3 work on pc?
do you need to play it through the windows store or what
>>
>>16296331
If i was you i'd save up and get a decent example

is the awd turbo version p plater legal?
>>16296343
You need a i7 and gtx 1080 and DDR4 16gb 1200mhz+ to be able to get stable 60fps and even then it will still crash and they have downgraded the visuals to below xbox one spec
>>
>>16296343
Yes, Windows store. Windows 10. You can play with cunts on xbox ones which is funny because all the 12vies get mad when they lose.

>>16296341
Fuck refunding, It was expensive but I don't feel like I need to refund the game. I love cruising in my xy gtho down surfers paradise etc. It's good fun.
>>
>>16296337
Ah. By not a lot of room, do you mean the fact it's a 4 seater? Or like it's actually small? Because I'm 6'2, don't want to scalp myself every time I get in. The guide reckoned that it's got decent boot space which I need because I'm a musician. Was attracted to it because the engine's a camry in case I need to do repairs. Thanks for the help man.
>>
File: black guy opens fridge.gif (752KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
black guy opens fridge.gif
752KB, 180x240px
>>16296346
>Yes, Windows store
what is the point of this
>>
>>16296345
I have a 6600k and a gtx 1070 and it runs at 90fps on max at 1440p.
>>
To those anons thinking about FH3 fucking DONT its the worse PC port ive played in over 20 years of gaming dont do it

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics92_Forza-Horizon-3-Support----PC.aspx

>>16296346
Shame they ruined the handling model and the AI suck the fun out of the game and there isnt anything new added over older forza's the series has essentially been going backwards since FH4
>>
>>16296303
>>16296306
sounds broken

seriously get that thing checked out
>>
>>16296349
Apparently the game doesnt like older CPU's or DDR3 ram especially if its on the slower side

it was weird though before they patched it would run 60-100fps then randomly drop down to 20-40fps for no reason and stay there till i relaunched it
>>16296348
every patch makes you redownload the game its 60gb+
>>
>>16296348
To cuck you and to play with xbox players also. It's a good step into the future in how xbox exclusives will come onto pc also.

>>16296350
Yea you need a high end pc to run it at 60fps lol. I still love playing it even though there are negatives.
>>
File: hanging at the speed of lihgt.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
hanging at the speed of lihgt.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>16296354
>every patch makes you redownload the game its 60gb+
that'll take me two fucking weeks
>>
>>16296341
That's what I was thinking. Looks great having 12k on the odometer but could still crap out at any time. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rosetta/cars-vans-utes/celica-sx/1131835275

>>16296345
A decent example?

Tas doesn't have restrictions on what cars you can drive- can go for a turbo if I want, but would prefer something that isn't a gas guzzler cuz I do a lot of highway driving.
>>
>>16296354
>every patch makes you redownload the game its 60gb+
Maybe for you. I've never had issues with the game. It's not the best on older hardware. lots of people refunded because it wouldn't run on their pcs but then they had first gen i5's and gtx 660s etc. Min specs and complaining lol.
>>
>>16296331
decent model celica. try to get an AWD if possible. Last celica's with pop up headlights

They aren't bad cars, but alot of people think theyre sports cars. Theyre sporty looking only unless AWD
>>
>>16296361
you do realise i4 2.0l turbos use up fuck loads less fuel right?

a n/a you will always be revving the shit out of it to get any power.

besides its like $10 difference at the petrol station dont be a cuck.

cant see many of the 4wd 4ws turbos left but they are out there.
>>16296362
>min specs and complaining lol
fuck off i hate pricks like you that are like
>JUST WERKS FOR ME HAHAHA
Bullshit they had mass refunds.

I got 100fps+ on Apex maxxed with 8xMSAA at 1200p

FH3 is a fucking turd of a game you couldnt pay me to play it again on pc
>>
>>16296364
Yeah. I'm not actually looking to hoon around, just wanted something that I'm not going to be embarrassed to drive to uni.
>>
Sup cunts. What you guys doing on a Saturday night?
>>
>>16296372
>just wanted something that I'm not going to be embarrassed to drive to uni.
Having a shitbox at uni is half the fun.

Poser.
>>
>>16296375
awww yiss your still here

fuck all sitting on my ass eating jerky
>>
>>16296370
Yea i know it's a turd, But I spent 2k on a new pc to play games anyways. Doesn't matter, they will either fix it or won't bother and focus on content.

>1200p
Nice, Dell monitor?

>>16296375
Forza Horizon 3 waiting to fall asleep.
>>
>>16296347
I'm 6'3 and had a little trouble fitting into my mum's when she had one.
Don't stick anyone you like into the back seat- though they do fold down which will give you a bit more room to chuck shit in. They do seem to run forever, was about 250,000km before needed some CV joints and a bit of a service on the engine. Gearbox was fine and the suspension eventually crapped out around 300k, not that its very expensive to fix anything mechanical, body panels and glass might cost a bit though.
>>
File: IMG_1961.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1961.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>16296378
Too busy building cars to post as much as I use too.
>>
>>16296370
>i4 2.0l turbos
I'm a huge faggot and have only just recently started learning about cars. I didn't realise, sorry.
>>
>>16296379
T260R 1920x1200

sadly its a TN but LED backlit

its from 2008 but i cant afford to replace it and all the 4k monitors suck balls
>>16296383
>Having money
jelly

i got parts sitting here to go on my jeep but not enough money to rerego it
>>
>>16296385
Install the parts, save money and then rerego?
>>
>>16296380
Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Something reliable would be great, and it's good to hear that they last.
>>
>>16296385
I had a Dell WFP2709 until i got given a brand new dell ips panel from my dad. idk what the model is but its the newest 27" in 1440p.
>>
>>16296372
>dont want to be embarrased
protip: literally no one cares

drive whatever you want, or if you want to blend in, any major brand and/or popular model between 1995-2010
>>
>valiant getting rust repairs done
i fucking hate this wait

today was a perfect day for it too, i cant stop thinking about that car
>>
File: IMG_1960.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1960.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>16296395
Don't worry my son, waiting for rust repairs might suck but it's all worth it in the end

Especially on a Valiant
>>
>>16296386
only just flush with cash because not working on dole and saving up to go interstate roadtrip and im not driving thousands of miles on a XJ haha

besides local trails have cops and unhelpful cunts on them and nobody to tow me out so its either save for a winch or nuffin

350ci v8's use up a fuckload of fuel as i am sure your aware ;)
>>16296391
>protip: literally no one cares
Absolutely this

Well most blokes wont care, women only look at paint and interior and the shape of the car
>>16296390
I was gonna wait for a decent 10bit 4k screen at 60hz but literally nothing exists and there isnt a single gpu powerful enough to do it reliably anyway

idk maybe the 490 or 590
>>16296395
never really had rust in any of my cars touchwood

mums falcon is a fucking basketcase

fucking coffs rotted out turd cars and their crap metal

how the fuck can a XJ sit outside for a whole year and not give a shit but a falcon and cressida catch a wiff of salt and they die?

XJ came from the same location too ffs
>>
>>16295238
>Mr Thwaites is alleged to have written 'ITT niggers' but that was not proven and he has denied being responsible for the post.
lel
>>
>>16296398
I've never had a beef with you falcunt, whilst others have.
But I will say hearing that your on Centrelink saving for a holiday instead of job hunting does get on my nerves. Nothing against you personally, just hate that mentality. Specially when I'm paying thousands in taxes a month.
>>
>>16296398
>>16296391
I don't care what other people think, I want it for myself.
>>
File: IMG_1828.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1828.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>16296397
were all going to make it
>>
>>16296405
CL Sedan, love them.
What's the plan with it? Full restore? What engine setup?
>>
>>16295238
>shitposting is against the law now
Oh what a shit time we live in.
>>
>>16296398
4k is a meme. 1440p is the sweet spot if you can't afford 5k for a pc to run 4k at 60fps
>>
god i hate suburbs
i wish we had villages like in europe
>>
>>16296408
265 automatic, i like it just as it is. Its given me the most shit out of any car ive owned but im in love with it

currently getting it roadworthy again, its rust is a big issue so thats getting sorted. My plan is mainly fixing issues that would get it defected, and keep it going. Ive had it continuously registered for the past 2 years

Best car i own, i will never sell it or part with it. Im basically going full boomer with it
>>
>>16296419
>>16296426

>>16296426

>>16296426

NEW THREAD
>>
>>16296273
Fuark. Should organise a driveday or something
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.