[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: Surprises you found in your car left by the previous owner(s)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 65

File: tmp_27396-3244642-921335702.gif (5KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27396-3244642-921335702.gif
5KB, 135x135px
>Replacing some fuses under dash
>Notice some wire harnesses unplugged just hanging there
>Huh weird let me just plug them in...
>Check Engine light right away
>Unplug wire
>Check engine light gone
>Pretend I didn't see that and leave the wire unplugged
>>
>>15430024
>Second set of keys in the glovebox
>Fuse snap on cover under driver seat
>>
File: 1403660008260.jpg (26KB, 467x413px) Image search: [Google]
1403660008260.jpg
26KB, 467x413px
>car is already wired up with an amp in the trunk
>>
>>15430024
>buy golf
>look in instruction manual
>PO left a 4 leaf clover in it.
>tranny took a shit a week later
>>
>>15430024
There's a button small button next to the steering wheel on my CRV where you would put buttons for foglights and shit, it seems to do nothing, but i can't find where the wire goes.

It's not just not wired to anything, it has wires going somewhere past the firewall idk where.

I should do something about that, but i'm not tearing the dash out to find where a small button goes.
>>
File: 1467682065478.jpg (114KB, 636x705px) Image search: [Google]
1467682065478.jpg
114KB, 636x705px
>>15430086
LOL
>>
>>15430024
Bought a used GMC Sierra from a shady lot. PPI checked out and paid cash though, so it was all good. Note I'm in CA and the smog laws are fucked so you can't do shit to your car.

Anyway, a few days later I'm checking out all the little storage cubbies and find a pack of Natural Spirit smokes and a receipt from a store in Richardson, TX.

Crawl under truck to replace fuel filter and notice truck has true dual exhausts, which might be common for most of you guys but here in CA if it didn't come with it, smog cops say no. Have had the truck smogged 3 times since and no one has caught it. Thanks Texas bro!
>>
>>15430159
Fuck CA for real
>>
File: IMAG0710.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0710.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>shifter goes floppy

He used zip ties instead of replacing the bushing...
>>
>>15430159
There's no such thing as a "smog cop." Nobody does visuals under the car, have you ever seen a test only shop with a rack? The inspections in Texas are more rigorous than the ones in CA.
>>
>>15430024
>6 (six) razor blades
>Unused roll of electrical tape from 2006
>Plethora of shitty CDs
He probably was a drug lord
>>
File: GTRたわごと.png (243KB, 628x671px) Image search: [Google]
GTRたわごと.png
243KB, 628x671px
>>15430024
bought a c7 and found a gt-r in the ashtray
guess it got smoked
>>
Guy was selling car cheap-ish because it had electrical issues. He says there's no left turn signal, he'd checked wiring and had no clue why it wasn't working.

I take a quick look and buy it on the spot, take it home, and laugh at my good fortune. The idiot had forgotten to put a bulb back in the socket. Buy a $5 bulb from autozone and boom, left turn signal.

Other fun things: A whole series of Mexican incenses with various names in Spanish, and various pictures of Christian saints and angels on them. Tweety bird floor mats in the spare tire trunk spot, along with the spare tire rim, but no spare tire.
>>
>>15430194
>Mexican
>Such a simple problem
I think the car was stolen bro and he was trying to get rid of it fast.
>>
>Golf ball in the trunk
>Sock in the trunk
>Half a case of Dr. Pepper from 2010 in the trunk
>Flare kit
>A baseball in the trunk
>Another sock in the trunk
>An empty can of Dr. Pepper in the trunk

Perfect find.
>>
>>15430188
nice
>>
>Chapstick with $300 in it

I love this meme.
>>
>>15430024
>smell something terrible since purchasing civic
>smell gets worse over next few weeks
>decide to remove rear seat while cleaning
>found a severed finger decomposing
>>
>>15430322
Did you eat it?
>>
>cleaning out car I just bought
>cleaning out the trunk
>check spire tire compartment for grime
>pull out spare tire
>underneath are 4 pairs of panties
>L-XXL
>bought car from 60-something year old black dude on a farm
>>
Not really a find anything inside but related

>buy 2nd gen dodge ram
>Floor carpet stained to hell
>Entire cab smells like car mechanic

I love that smell everytime i get in.
>>
>>15430024

i'm almost entirely sure op found the test mode connectors for his car. usually makes the radiator fans and fuel pup cycle and has the check engine light come on.

it's used by mechanics to work on the ecu and such.
>>
I bought a Celica for 500 bucks and it had the following inside it:

>2 spare Cooper tires, directionals
>jumper cables
>gallon of oil
>like 20 bucks in change

Not bad. It also had the system 10 surround sound with a stock head unit. Rare as fuck.

The RX7 FC I just bought:
>1l of 2 stroke
>brake fluid (opened)
>1l of 10w30
>a bungee cord holding the battery down

No ragrets
>>
>>15430168
sweet saturn brah
>>
>>15430024
>2010 Legacy
>Bungee cord wrapped up and entangled in the passenger side strut

No idea how it happened or why. Had to cut that fucker out.
>>
Uncle had an old American landbarge that had (used) shotgun shells in the trunk

Traces of cocaine on the dashboard of a friend's 240 from the previous owner
>>
File: image.jpg (579KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579KB, 1600x1200px
I bought a BMW 328ci off a serviceman 2 years ago:
>actual British military tactical knife
>entrance pass of his military base (outdated)
>wiring for the subwoofer and amp
>Haynes BMW E46 manual
>paperwork of repairs and service visits dating from 2001
and the best of all: when swapping out the rusted front fender we found about 1 gram of weed LOL
pic related
>>
File: Product bottle and closure.jpg (46KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Product bottle and closure.jpg
46KB, 400x300px
th-thanks
>>
>>15430171
Well, that explains why it's never been caught
>>
>Package of mints
>9mm bullet and casing in the trunk
>Old next oil change tag from the year of the car
>A wrench
The wrench may have been mine, but I don't remember.
>>
>>15430171
I am from CA and I have seen mobile smog stations where cops pull you over and do exactly that
>>
I have a socket wrench stuck on a bolt on the undercarriage of my car
i can't get it off and i guess neither could the previous owner
>>
Beer cans under the driver's seat
>>
>>15430541
except they literally don't do that and you're lying. they did that federally back in the 70's when smog was first being enforced. there are no "mobile smog stations", at least not in California.
>>
A golf ball under the driver's seat with his initials and a smiley face on it.
>>
contemporary Christian CD in the player
>>
>>15430416
if youre 2nd gen ram doesnt smell like oil and slight burning, youre doing something wrong
>>
i had a camaro. if you take off the radio/weather control piece of plastic that covers the controls theres a stash spot. one time i was getting loaded and i put a spoon and needle in there and it fell down. nice suprise for the person who bought my car i guess.
>>
bought a 95 f150 a couple years ago

in the cab:
>Creed CD in the player
>brand new pair of argyle socks under the bench seat
>about $5 in change
>4 good lighters
>owners manual for a Chrysler lebaron
>at least 7 spiders

in the tool box I had to break to get open
>new in the box flowmaster 40 series
>3 ball hitch plug
>new exhaust tip
>one spider
>random assortment of craftsman sockets
>about 500 zipties
>one six-sided die

shit was cash yo. learned how to drive stick in that old turd. fun times
>>
>>15430024
>bought car
>went to gas station
>locking gas cap but no key
>smash off cap
>use emergency gas cap
>find key for gas cap in glovebox FUCK!
>>
>Volvo 850 power antenna stops working
>pull back trunk lining to get at it
>knotted sock wedged in trunk fender well
>loaded Baretta 380

>USMC mehanic changing tires on 900 series 5-ton
>pull rear duals off
>live grenade wedged between axle and air brake cylinder
>>
>>15430983
Are these really true?
>>
>>15430210
VIN was clean, transferred it last month. Some people just can't into cars.
>>
File: IMAG0769.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0769.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>15430494
I've come to learn that the first owner drove it hard in its 67000 miles before me, unfortunately
>>
I went and checked out this Geo Metro, and the funniest thing ever was that the owners had pulled the stereo head and there was an actual spiderweb, complete with spider, sitting in the gap. Didn't end up buying it sadly, but it still sticks with me.
>>
> clutch ignition lockout disabled
> almost crash into garage while starting car

Now I know manual is a meme unless you are on the race track or touge. Thanks for the heads up faggots.
>>
>>15430825
http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/routine-smog-checkpoints-impede-california-roads/
>>
Interesting things when I bought my Safari.

>In the glovebox on the dog house I found 2 magnum condoms, a cool metal pen, apple iPod shuffle, some kind of weird mixed CD, POs receipts for the work he had done on his quads, pictures of his family, & a $2 bill
>In the back I found a stainless steel spotlight, a huge collection of the good rubber snuggies, assortment of condoms, wheel weights, extra lug nuts, extra valve stem caps, wheel cylinders
>Under the sub box I found more receipts for various things
>In the jack area I found a 7 to 4 adapter, two tire irons, and a pair of vice grips
>When doing exhaust work I found a pair of vice grips that must've been forgotten when they bolted the flange back up
>No spare tire
>>
>>15431015
Push in the clutch you fucking idiot.
>>15430024
Found a dime bag in mine.
>>
>>15430994
Yes

I about shit myself when i saw the grenade. We cleared the yard and called EOD. They said it had been there for a long time.
>>
>>15431105
were there any legal repercussions for the guy?
>>
>>15430694
This made me actually lol....
>>
>>15430171
>the inspections in Texas are more rigorous than the ones in CA

You want to know how I know you have never been a state inspector in either state?
Because you're wrong.

I'm a state inspector in Texas and our inspections are a fucking joke, even more so if you live in a county that doesn't require emissions.
And even for emissions, if you dont have a CEL you will pass for OBD2 emissions.
>>
>>15430937
That's fucking genius. I've taken that trim piece off probably fifty times in my old Camaro and Firebird, and never once thought of keeping my weed in there
>>
>>15431196
You probably know I am not a "state inspector" in California because California does not have vehicle inspections aside from emissions
>>
a mini deck of cards with a bunch missing with weird animals called happy friends and a tiny generic japan cartoon figure
>>
I found a pair of Harry Potter glasses in a pouch in the backseat.
>>
>>15431341
Pena mouh ah mouh China mouh ah
ah ah ah ah Ah AH
>>
>>15431376
This man is very Chinese.
>>
a big freaking box of condoms, half empty
the car will never smell the same ever again
>>
>>15431335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz7BZY1pnlU
this?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>One of those McDonalds coffee sticker cards, already filled
>75 cents
Score!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>15430998
Looks nicer than mine, Anon. Gonna nip down to the local Pick 'n Pull on Saturday and see what I can find. Previous owners broke in themselves when they lost the key, so while I fixed the door, the ignition module and stem is just fucked. Thankfully it seems easy to rip off and replace.
>>
File: Old 9-5 emblem 2.jpg (615KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Old 9-5 emblem 2.jpg
615KB, 3000x2250px
>>15431376
The previous owner was a Latvian woman who bought it new. She had two kids, both in middle school now.

This, however, pales in comparison to what I found in the old 9-5. Crapton of breath mints with wedding decorations on them, two Albanian flags, a medalion depicting some Albanian guy, a 2-liter Coke bottle full of gasoline, an extra tire iron, a bunch of complimentary cards to a strip club in Indiana, a notice of involuntary termination from JC Penny for attendance, $3 in pennies, and a crapton of Twizzlers wrapper.
>>
>>15431129
Nope. Never reported it never registered it. My brother has it now.

WA state still has some pretty liberal gun laws.
>>
I found a vape kit in the glovebox of my used subaru.
>>
>sold my shitbox learner car to friend
>after a few months he sands it all back to the body for a respray
>gets to part under driver side door
>notices there's an unhealthy amount of bog there
>gets out the grinder and cuts it back
>it's full of newspaper, spanners, screwdrivers and sockets
>huge foot long dent and almost reaching drivers seat, like they had sideswiped a tree stump or something out rallying

We shat bricks realizing we had driven a deathtrap around for so long but at least we got some free tools out of it.
>>
>>15431129
>>15431459
And if you were asking about the grenade, it had been there for a good long time. We had no idea when or where it got in there.
>>
>>15431482
holy shit who fills gashes with tools of all things haha
>>
>>15431501
That's what had us thinking, why not rocks or all newspaper? Maybe they thought a few steel tools would reinforce it or something?
>>
>>15431501
>>15431515
actually, maybe they used a strong magnet on the inside of the door to hold the tools in place while they put filler over it. Would make it pretty easy that way.
>>
File: dattoshitbox.jpg (46KB, 622x224px) Image search: [Google]
dattoshitbox.jpg
46KB, 622x224px
>>15431524
Not in the door, under it on the frame/body in the red, I dunno what it's called. This is the old shitbox.
>>
>>15431542
thats the rocker panel
>>
>>15431549
There ya go, learn something new every day. The impact fucked it up pretty good, it just wasn't visible at all from under or in the car, they did a good job of masking that shit.
>>
>>15431567
There's a thread for exactly this thing
>>15415564

But good luck selling a car with a service engine light.
>>
>>15430024
I'm not quite sure on why, but three weeks after I bought it, it blew a head gasket. That was about two years back.

Found a butter knife in the space between the glove box and the dash as well. It had been rattling away for about a year before I found it. Drove me absolutely nuts.
>>
File: 1397137788928.jpg (24KB, 453x470px) Image search: [Google]
1397137788928.jpg
24KB, 453x470px
>>15430188
I'm actually impressed.
>>
A bunch of diodes soldered to wires that lead to the boot light and numplate light. What was he trying to do? I removed them and nothing happened.
>>
>>15431580
>Found a butter knife in the space between the glove box and the dash as well. It had been rattling away for about a year before I found it. Drove me absolutely nuts.

Checked to see if it could start your ignition or open any of your locks? Would be the most obvious reason for finding one in a car.
>>
>>15431589
Probably thought they were fuses.
>>
>inherit great grandmother's 99 Oldsmobile 88 in high school
>find various possessions of a now dead 90yo woman scattered throughout the cabin in odd places where she probably left them by mistake
>quietly throw them away as i find them to avoid being haunted
>>
File: 2d4.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
2d4.png
12KB, 560x407px
>be 2013
>looking for acura integras for sale
>find one in my price range and buy it.
>sitting in my car at a skate park with my friends
>decide to look just past hand brake under the boot
>find a small piece of paper, i open it.
it was a childs ticket for a new york subway back in 1996 for 2$
the integra was a 1994
>decide to look up carfax
>integra was purchased in september 1993 for the 1994 model year at an acura dealership in brooklyn new york. just a few months after i was born in 1993.
somehow this car made it all the way to northen california where i bought it.
fucking crazy.
>>
I found my radio wired to ground through the positive side of the dash light circuit, so the radio never worked with the lights on until the fuse blew for the dash lights.
>>
>>15430825
Quit shilling. I don't know your intentions but you seek to deceive us.
>>
File: 1325704010001.png (8KB, 410x284px) Image search: [Google]
1325704010001.png
8KB, 410x284px
>>15431601
forgot to mention
>no rust
>i named my integra brooklyn.
>>
>>15431590
>Checked to see if it could start your ignition or open any of your locks? Would be the most obvious reason for finding one in a car.

It wouldn't. The key barrel is in ridiculously good nick for a thirty old car. It hasn't been swapped out either, because I have the original dealership key as well.
>>
>>15431608
I'm sure there's a good reason for it then, would be ironic if it was wedged there to stop a rattle in the first place.
>>
>>15431601
That's not crazy at all. There are many cars imported from America in Eastern Europe, so a car going from NY to CA is nothing out of ordinary.
>>
>>15431622
>There are many cars stolen from America in Eastern Europe

FTFY
>>
File: 8ae.png (18KB, 486x485px) Image search: [Google]
8ae.png
18KB, 486x485px
>>15431601
go rain on someone elses parade
>>
>>15431631
Nah most of these cars have been flooded in the past. Most of the stolen cars are from Germany and Belgium
>>
>a huge ratnest of wires that didnt even connect to anything
>a heater hose that was replaced with cheap airhose that was all melted and gummy
>an unlabled can of unknown substance that leaked out behind the seat after it rusted through
>a crevice in the body filled with nearly a foot of dirt
>a tiny crucifix
>>
>peanuts in the spare tire compartment
>condom in the sun visor pocket
>dimebag under the console

Last one wasn't a surprise, considering the seller. More a matter of where than if.
>>
>>15430468
>Bungee cord battery tie down

Dude, fix that before taking any hard right turns. Though you might be all right since I don't think FC's have distributors.
>>
coconut body oil, a bag of screws which I dont know what they are from and a LED set in the dash thats not wired up
>>
>>15431792
>>15431792
They use coil packs with plug wires, two separate packs for leading and trailing. It's still in its cradle, just strapped down. It's the only jank thing in the engine bay DESU.
>>
>>15430188

delete this please
>>
>guy said ac worked
>little did I know, it works for the first 30 minutes then the car temp and oil gauge start to rise

I will never know what this means
>>
>>15430024

>Airbag light on
>Previous owner can't fix it
>VW buys it back from the warranty
>VW can't fix it
>Look up video on how to install a new radio
>Tells me that if the radio is unplugged with the ignition on the airbag light comes on
>icandrivefeelingsafe.png
>Fix the light
>VW fixes the title
>20k miles later
>Sell for triple what I bought it for
>>
>>15430171
What? I live in Los Angeles and literally after every car show I attend I get stopped by the emissions checkpoint and they inspect my car on the spot. Even in Beverly Hills I was with a buddy who had a straight pipe M3 and was pulled over and inspected.
>>
>>15431873
I live in la, never heard of emission points but I do know cops can pull you over and inspect your car if it's too loud or they suspect your riced out honda has mods
>>
File: 1379812706165.jpg (33KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1379812706165.jpg
33KB, 300x400px
>>15431873
>emissions checkpoint
>land of the free
>>
>>15431880
The funny thing is that I have a total sleeper. 2007 VW Eos a GTI exhaust that isn't that loud.
>>
File: IMG_20160710_185021.jpg (643KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160710_185021.jpg
643KB, 2688x1520px
>>15431444
Nice. Yeah, the exterior's pretty good but people keep fucking hitting it in parking lots
>>
>>15431898
>Commiefornia
>>
>>15431459
I'm glad you kept the gun instead of turning it into the police like a wimp
>>
>>15430024
>test drive is fine
>mechanically everything is fine
>buy car, really happy
>first drive at night time
>it has filthy green neons strapped under the seats
>I get pulled over by cops on the way home to go and rip them out
>it's illegal where I live to have interior LEDs

thanks cunt

I also found an empty tub of vaseline and a crusty old rubber glove, and a shitload of receipts for the same item the dude was using to borrow money at pawn shops
>>
$10 roll of 50 cent pieces
3 rusty cigarette lighters that didnt work
a pencil
best find was an electronic boost controller under the dash, however the boost control solenoid thingy isnt plumbed in the engine side, so it only reads boost pressure

found the lot in a 98 soarer
>>
>>15430825
Nigga you are lying. I've been stopped before. At the random stations they can't legally hold you, they ask. I was stopped by one when my car wasn't going to pass smog and I had expired tags. I simply stated I didn't have the time as I was on my way to work. The chp officer let me leave. Didn't scope the plates luckily
>>
File: thats the sound of da police.gif (85KB, 213x176px) Image search: [Google]
thats the sound of da police.gif
85KB, 213x176px
>>15430188
10/10
>>
>>15431601
The only interesting part of that story was the subway ticket. No one cares about the rest
And
>looking up carfax after you bought it
>>
>>15430188
Go shitpost somewhere else
>>
>>15431601
>be Canadian
>buy many sports cars
>vin check (btw thanks gun check bro)
>none of my car is from Canada
>>
>>15430522
That's what you get for buying a car from Wonder Woman.
>>
>>15431589
>>15431589
If they were leds he might have been trying to make a night vision jammer.
>>
>>15432485
assplasted Alphonse
>>
>>15431196
Can agree. Last inspection i had thr kid checked my horn and brake lights.

Then tried to not charge me because he thought i had waited on him too long.
>>
File: poontiac.png (437KB, 4564x2812px) Image search: [Google]
poontiac.png
437KB, 4564x2812px
>>15430188
OHHHHHHHHH
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
60 bags of heroin in between the plastics near the transmission in a 96 maxima with full tints
>>
>>15430024
> Buy car
> Windscreen cracks a few months later
> Shitton of little chips and scrapes found and documented by windscreen repair man that I just didn't see due to silver paint
> Door seals fall off
> Get them stuck back on
> Glue melts, they fall off again
> Stick them back on with tape

First car was a shit-cheap shitbox.
> Aftermarket stereo with amp and subwoofer cable
> No sub; previous owner valued boot space over sound, I never needed one to get good sound
> Rear springs corroded
> Four tires worn to shit
> Spare bald
> Brakes rotten
> Handbrake fucked
> Check Engine Light came on after engine braking due to removed O2 sensor

>>15430105
That's where a feature would go in a nicer model than yours.
>>
File: PB305105.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
PB305105.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>cassette Walkman
>dead moth
>original owners manual
>a Vote Nixon pin button
>more dead moths
>13 tickets for free sessions at Jazzercise
>PO's business card.
>Goodride tires on the rear wheels
>unholy salt rust on the rear of the frame

The commission number states it is a US market car, but not a California car. Also all the hardware I've replaced was from the factory.
>>
>>15431015

You're a fucking moron
>>
>>15430079
This, a fire extinguisher, and a small heavy duty blanket in my old car.

In my new to me car
>full repair kit and spare untouched since 1995
>gross ballet slippers and rags under the driver's seat
>full repair log dating back to 1996
>envelope for people PC subscription from way back when
>>
>>15430355
Burn them and hope the car ain't haunted.
>>
>>15430694
Sold an 01 cougar with a socket wrench stuck on one of the bolts holding the drivers seat in, tried moving the seat with the ratchet still on it and it somehow jammed itself in along with the seat rails
Dropped a 100$ bill somewhere in the car and was taking the seats out to find it. Never managed to find it, however I did get an extra 100$ from the guy I sold it to cause I told him it was somewhere in there.
>>
>>15430024
why would you buy a car with a non working check engine light?
>>
File: 1462282198035.jpg (29KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1462282198035.jpg
29KB, 500x324px
>>15431256
>Been proven wrong
>still shitposts

Nice
>>
>>15430825
>there are no "mobile smog stations", at least not in California.
Just because you don't know about something, doesn't mean it cannot exist. I've been surprised many times with my ignorance (yeah, I set myself up for a repartee), even though I thought I was widely read. There are just only so many things you can spend time learning about. On 4chan, some people have had some eye-opening tales that have checked out.
>>
>>15430937
Now I need to start thinking about places to stash things in my car. Hmmm.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>15431015
>>
>>15433274
>full repair kit and spare untouched since 1995
recently had to replace a flat on my 94 shitbox and the jack and spare tire had never been used before, such a comfy feeling

>mfw I started lifting the car on gravel without checking if the jack was on stable ground
>mfw the jack almost tumbled over and I had to jack it back down on the flat tire
>>
>>15430188
That can't be it. The C7 is flammable substance and GT-R is flame retardant.
>>
>bought a 2005 Civic
>car so smelly
>notice some black powder stuff on the seats
>take some
>gives it to my friend who works at a lab
>friend says those are poop particles

Fuck
>>
>>15430825
https://youtu.be/WtcCaXOVevI

https://youtu.be/zdUN543rU34

https://youtu.be/yigW1eESJ38

Let's just ignore the proof shall we
>>
>folding knife with 15cm blade in the sunglass-drawer
>a big scissor under the passenger seat

Pretty edgy.
>>
>>15433601
Quite literally
>>
I left a bunch of little surprises to anyone in the future who gets my old car

>metric shit ton of zipties are the only thing keeping the wiper switch working
>air compressor bleed valve functioning as radiator drain valve
>some sort of mystery foam epoxy(literally no label besides "3M EPOXY" and mixing instructions, picked it up at a yard sale for 10 cents a tube) holding electric vent window from falling off it's bracket and into the door

There's plenty of other things I'm sure I missed.
>>
>buy used 92 Honda accord
>good deal. had 83K miles on it
>drive across country
>4 years later need to pull back seat
>find service ticket for the car from 1990
>miles in: 172K
>>
>>15433778
>92 Accord
>Service ticket from 1990

Now how does that work?
>>
>>15433778
Illegal odometer swap to fool the next buyer. If you have your recorded mileage on title transfer, then report to your state attorney general or state DOT at their website for suspected odometer fraud.

If your seller was some pretty bird that also gave you a good dicking after your purchase, then maybe you can let her off without reporting the problem. Demand another dicking though.
>>
>>15431524

You got the magnet part right.

You use a magnet to check if a cars bodywork isn`t completely made out of bondo and playdough. They probably thought they could fake that shit by filling the rocker with metal tools.
>>
>odometer broken when I bought the car
>not a big deal, common volvo issue plus I5 stronk
>read online OBD1 can tell you actual mileage
>try it out
>odometer only broke a few thousand miles ago
When I work up the courage to fix everything under the dash I'll fix that too
>>
>finding weed in a used car

why is this so common?
>>
>>15434251
DUDE

WEED

LMAO
>>
>>15434251
>why is this so common?
Because it is common for LOTS of people to use weed. So eventually people will take it with them to places. But you never know if you'll get pulled over, so you have to stash it somewhere. Importantly, putting it outside the car gives an excuse that it wasn't you that put it there. If it's inside, that is a driver-controlled area, so it's always your fault.
>>
File: 1457057295553.jpg (26KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1457057295553.jpg
26KB, 640x352px
>>15430024
>Buy car
>Drive it home
>Start cleaning out the interior because it's all fucking messy
>Vacuum everything
>I'm taking large pieces of junk out with gloves
>reach under seat
>I find a fucking 8 inch bowie knife and a pellet gun that looks like a pistol from the 1800's

Sweet lord above
>>
>>15434251
>used shitboxes are for poor people
>weed is for poor people

gee i wonder
>>
File: 20150705_162046.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150705_162046.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>PO relocated battery to the trunk
>used a red wire for ground and black wire for positive

Found this out only after bowing up my battery, alternator, voltage regulator, and a ton of fuses.
>>
>>15430024
>bought 07 Z4MC
>dealership never opened up middle compartment
>find iphone, a couple plane tickets, and a alanis morissette cd
>go through iphone becuase no password
>guy was incredibly rich and would stay in random hotels that cost over 1k a night
>also had sexts from his wife(?) not sure

she was fat and the phone was tossed
>>
>buy volvo 940 from senile old man
>relative to the guy told me to keep what ever was in the car
>find wrench, file, knife, axe and ~20$

man, he got ripped off
>>
>>15430024
my 2001 civic was pretty clean of personal items when i got it, i went over it pretty well and its was a nice stock car no missing parts or anything even had the jack spare and toolkt and the owners manual in the glovebox, i imagine they cleaned it out well.
>>
File: well.png (278KB, 438x310px) Image search: [Google]
well.png
278KB, 438x310px
>buy NA Miats
>1990s grunge tapes found in the center console cavity

>gf buys used Ford
>french fries under the seats
>>
>>15430024
I dropped a bag of coke inside my car door and never could get it out then sold it
>>
>>15431015
>start jeep
>forget something in the garage
>transmission is in limbo between N and D
>get crushed to death by jeep

is how dumb you sound
>>
File: 65444.jpg (41KB, 625x474px) Image search: [Google]
65444.jpg
41KB, 625x474px
>1992 Nissan Maxima
previous owner worked for a casino, in the spare tire well i found papers with highly wanted cheaters (95% Chinese) and how to get into any room in the building without being seen by a security camera

>1979 Toyota Supra
original owners Toyota Club card from 1978

>1988 Nissan D21 KingCab
in the well of one of the rear jumpseats i found a old Archie comic with a polaroid of a previous owners girlfriend stuck in it

>1991 Toyota Crown
Celine Dion CD in the CD player, may or may not have been from Japan lol

>2000 Chevy Silverado
my dad left it to me when he died, so lots of random stuff in that thing

>1981 Toyota Hilux
stubby wrenches under the bench seat, VIR showed it was a commercial vehicle in the early 80s and a farm vehicle until 2011

now at work in customers vehicles i have found everything from cocaine to guns to boxes of ammo to wads of money
>>
>>15430518
>>15430983
Fucking Volvo owners man
>>
>>15433568

>Oh, shit.
>>
>>15430188
This will go down in history as the only acceptable shitpost ever
>>
>>15430322
>no pictures
Yep that totally happened
>>
>>15433449
>proven wrong
>I'm a Texas state inspector so I know they are more lenient than California!
California does not have vehicle inspections like Texas does, so they could not possibly be more strict. Is this difficult to understand?
>>
File: 4L_VSrHzfZu.jpg (143KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
4L_VSrHzfZu.jpg
143KB, 1300x975px
>>15430937
>Camaro driver
>doing heroin
Checks out
>>
>>15430079
>buy cheap Honda pos
>battery and alternator fry less then a month in
>check trunk and find 12+ live wires from a stripped out amp
>have to rewire entire car because cheap ghetto sound system
>never again
>>
>85 f250
9mm round so rusted I pulled it apart by hand
Box end wrench stuck under radiator, couldn't get out
>85 f250
Some PO added a posi rear end
Zippo and stuff in ash tray
Bunch of pens in door pocket
Also discovered the frame is slightly bent in the front, I'll get it bent back eventually
>>
>>15435900
Oops, the first one was an 86 f250. Such a huge difference , I know
>>
File: 1463979966494.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463979966494.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>15433031
>The commission number states it is a US market car, but not a California car. Also all the hardware I've replaced was from the factory.
ofcourse it isnt a california. we dont have shitty rust like your shitty state has
>>
>>15431335
JDM as fuck
>>
99 2.5 ford ranger

>parole violation court documents
>rust, owner before the guy i bought from owned it n maryland
>cigarette odor
>little burn holes on the seats
>paint specks, he must've been a painter or lacked an fucks towards caring for it
>>
File: PB305090.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
PB305090.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>15435978
sunny southern california nigga
>>
>>15430024
I found a shoe that looked like it was at least 10 years old if that counts.
>>
>>15436193
northern cali nigga
>>
a receipt for psychological services in the side cubby. good for him for seeking help.
>>
A flavorfull of little trees under all the seats in my civic hatchback
>>
Lucky bastards, my cars never come with anything fun.

GTI - A printed out map to somewhere in Indiana in the pouch behind the passenger seat

Lexus - 10+ pens. All scattered around, under seats, etc.

Prelude - About $3 in pennies, only pennies. Coin storage, under seats, glove box, etc.
>>
>>15431015

no none i europe has a clutch ignition lockout... you know, because we aren't retarded
>>
>car has standard amp and sub
>amp located under seat so never clean it out
>pull passenger seat out one day
>spilled melted maltesers under the seat and under the amp
>pokemon card
>some theme park tickets
>mcdonalds fries
>page of jap newspaper
>>
Mine had a 2fast2furious faggot as the previous owner, and it only became apparent as various electric and mechanical parts began fucking up one after another within a few months of me buying the car, even though everything seemed fine when I was buying it. Turns out he had basically taken the car apart down to the individual nuts and bolts, then did what I can only imagine seemed like a tune-up to him, though fuck knows what he really got on with, and then he put it all back together, only fucking it up here and there. By the time I managed to stumble upon every fuckup that he left and get them fixed, I was on a first name basis with my local mechanic and auto electrician, having made them both a few grand richer.
>>
File: 1465060577136.jpg (39KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1465060577136.jpg
39KB, 720x479px
>>15432485
LOL
>>
>>15433568
Dude! My friend had a similar experience and he found a tampon in the driver seat railing. He wasn't sure of what made his car stink even after buying a lot of fresheners.
>>
>Lift up seats after buying
>Find expired tickets to monster trucks show
>About $10 worth of coins
>An old service record sheet that was missing from the handbook
>A crushed McDonalds coffee cup
>And a packet of unexpired beef jerky

Best damn free jerky I've ever had
>>
>>15434368
Maybe where you live, Found allot more weed in cars working in the bmw dealership than when i worked in the wal mart tle. Usually liquor in both though. Poor people definitely smoke more cigarettes though...
>>
>>15438597
>not taking your car to get full interior cleaning the moment you buy it
It's like you want to ride surrounded by old skin, spit, shit, sweat, dirt, germs, and fuck knows what else that the previous owner left behind.
>>
>buy 1996 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon for $500, only one aftermarket key
>absolutely filthy, garbage and random items everywhere
>spend a few hours cleaning it
>find $25 gas card among the trash
>decide to see if there's anything left on it
>it's full

>put car on hoist to check the undercarriage and change oil
>find one of those magnetic lock boxes with stuck to the underside of the rad, not one, but two OEM keys inside

Such a good buy, engine and AWD system runs pretty much flawlessly. The seats and carpet, to my surprise, are not disgusting and stained underneath all the debris
>>
Serbian CD (Beogradski Sindikat album from early 2000s) left in aftermarket player from PO.

Entertaining enough so I just left it in there, I use BT from my phone anyway.
>>
File: 1459065139137.gif (81KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459065139137.gif
81KB, 480x270px
>accidently rip off center console one day
>military ID inside
>not Previous Owner's (1 owner car)
>>
>>15438632
fuck that is a good car for 500 bucks
>>
Police Detective Notepad. Pretty neat to have one when you need to take a note of something while on the go (I don't like note apps on phone)
>>
I have a 2015 Ford Fusion with a LIDAR jammer and radar detector. There's a power switch under the radio, but no controls or speakers for it (it works via bluetooth, and the bluetooth module is behind the radio screen itself). The LIDAR jammers are slightly visible through the grille but small and the radar antenna isn't visible unless you go through a lengthy (~30min-45min) process to either tilt the nose piece of the car forward or remove it.

I don't know if I will mention that it's in the car when I sell it. By the time that comes, there will probably be a newer and better system, and it's too much of a pain in the ass to bother removing.

Surprise for the next owner in 5-10 years, I guess.
>>
>>15430994
I believe it. Americans stash weapons in their cars all the time.
>>
>>15430024
Previous owner left a box of .44 mag JHP under the seat. Since I knew her, I returned it.
>>
>>15436193
>radar detector mounted via suction cup
>looks to be some shitty cobra
You're basically asking for it, either by cops seeing it and knowing what it is when you pass by (and pulling you over for "some other reason) and for theft. Also, cobra RDs suck and emit a ton of noise that sets off other radar detectors. You're doing a disservice to yourself and people that own non-shit radar detectors too.
>>
File: CAM00406.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00406.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>15430024
>Buy red car in Oakland
>All's well and leave to drive home
>Headlights fine, taillights dont work but whatever
>Drive around for the next week and try to be home before dark
>While vacuuming find a mystery switch under steering wheel
>Flick it and all perimeter lights come on
>A month later working on window regulator
>Take off door panel and find bullet holes in drivers side

And that's how I learned my car was likely used for drivebys and had someone die in the drivers seat
>>
>>15431469
kek'd
>>
>>15430024
>in college
>mom gets a car from friend
> need a specific and expensive statistics graphing calculator for a class
>get picked up from school bummed about dropping over $100 on calculator
>open trunk to put backpack in
>exact fucking calculator I need left by previous owner
>>
File: boat.jpg (183KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
183KB, 1200x900px
A petrified raisin in one of the 4 ashtrays in my 74 Coupe deville. Had to chisel it out because it had merged with the ashtray. Car was last on the road in 1991
>>
>buy an ugly, badly painted motorcycle
>paint is flaking
>start peeling
>it's plastidip and there's a beautiful metallic blue underneath
>>
File: 0331.jpg (28KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
0331.jpg
28KB, 512x384px
>buy 1985 AE86(AE85) Corolla DX from some old guy
>asks me several times if I had watch the jap cartoon about this car
>keep saying "no" don't wanna look like a faggot buying his weaabo dream car
>shit was in great shape, except a little rust behind the wheel wells
>get him down to 3200
>open the glovebox to put bill of sale in
>Initial D vol 1
>mfw
>>
>>15438686
We absolutely do not

With how liberal the states are becoming being armed is becoming taboo

That's depending on where you live though
>>
>>15438907
>being armed is becoming taboo
Gun laws are getting looser in all but a few states, and gun sales have skyrocketed from first time gun owners.
>>
>>15434627
My automotive class in high school would buy cars that were written off but still running to repair. My friend and I found a bag of coke inside the center console when we took it apart.
>>
>>15430024
>something went to shit (idle control valve or intake sensor)
>"lel why would I buy parts for this piece of shit?"
>turn throttle sensor forward
>too much gas
>car doesn't stall as much
>emissions well over legal limits
I'm fucked.

also
>old coin equivalent to ~ one japanese yen
>>
>>15438943
>>15438907
Gun laws are becoming looser, which is good, I can't wait to be able to CC in all states.
In my state 1/5 people have guns in their cars, it's all for self defence.
>>
>>15430168
wow this very exact same thing happened to my gf's cuckbox soon after buying it.
>>
>>15438704
don't care. my car is the other one anyway.
>>
>>15430168
Because Roadkill
>>
>>15438943
>>15439040
I live in NJ, dufuq we're behind the curve
>>
The best I got is a new Garmin GPS lost in the glove box and some condoms in the fuse box.

Pic related a picture of my car
>>
>>15439040
>if everyone has a gun, we'll all be safe!
americans lol
>>
My brother managed wrecking yard for years. He found all kinds of shit stashed in cars.

>Guns, drugs, money, CP, dildos.

Sheriffs would come out once a month and collect the stuff.
>>
>>15439204
>be European
>get bombed
>>
Found needles under thr spare tire in the trunk after i bought it. Also found a dimebag under the rear seat carpet. I bought it from a 45 year old surgeon. I mean it KINDA explains the needles maybe.
>>
File: volvofarmrunner.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
volvofarmrunner.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>about 3 gallons of leaked water in the spare tire well
>bits of grill in engine bay
>mouse house in hood insulation
>live amp wires, no amp
>seatbelts eaten by dogs
>a few carabiners and webbing straps posing as seatbelts
>a broken(?) MAF sensor
>half a case of oil, two gallons of antifreeze
>a tow hitch for the receiver and two quick release trailer hitch balls
>an extra tire iron for dual-wield
>some touch-up paint pens
>extra vehicle toolkit, rusted beyond use from 3 gallons of water
>P/O was geologist
>service records indicating that someone took it somewhere too rocky
>fucked up the oil pan royally
>bent the subframe a bit
>mechanic applied JB weld didn't work
>new oil pan applied
Volvo 850 Turbo

sidestory:
>need new hood, current one is rusty and bent
>while removing notice the Belgian that welded it was terrible at his job
>half of them don't even connect to anything
>get a replacement hood from a T-5
>even worse, beads look like shiny 3" turds
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 695x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 695x690px
>Will never find a free handgun in a newly bought car
Shit is expensive. Trying to justify dropping 1K for an HK45
>>
File: 1447085073810.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
1447085073810.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>be me
>be 6
>dad buys a car
>i'm in the car with him and the person who is selling it
>they leave
>check for my favourite thing in cars at the time
>the thing (armrest probably) that folds out of the middle back seat
>i used to sit on those
>open it
>as i'm doing it, stuff falls out all over the back seats
>they're playing cards with nude women on them

>mfw
>>
I accidentally left a CD of The Coasters in the last car I sold
Fairly annoyed, that CD took a while to find. Hope the new owner likes Along Came Jones
>>
>>15430188
Top zozzle
>>
File: angryotter.png (338KB, 385x396px) Image search: [Google]
angryotter.png
338KB, 385x396px
>Got my brothers Lancia
>It has a sorta cubbyhole/gutter in the dash running the whole front
>he spilled a pack of milk there (?)
>didn't bother cleaning it up before handing me the keys three weeks later
>Caked up rotten milk baked in full summer heat.
>Car smelled literally like old cunt
>Used so much cleaning solutions it ran through the dash and shorted out the electriics

Granted Lancia's don't need much to short out their electrics.
>>
>>15439587
Why not just admit that you want to kill people?
>>
>>15430024
>Bought an El Camino from niggers
>came with a mix tape
>accidentally left it in there when I got rid of it
>>
File: DSC_0048.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0048.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
That main bearing should be inside the block
>>
File: 1452419499501.png (327KB, 522x593px) Image search: [Google]
1452419499501.png
327KB, 522x593px
I bought a BMW once that the horn fuse was gone. Not blown, literally taken out of the fuse box.
>>
i found a quarter on the ground under the driver's seat.

there was also an old lifesaver wrapper in the top part of the center console, looked like it was 10 years old at least.
>>
>>15439872
>taken out of the fuse box.

Horn probably got stuck and prev owner just pulled the fuse to keep it from blowing.

Stuck relay or short in the horn switch wiring.
>>
>rusty as shit cooling system because previous owner, my own father, never changed coolant until it ate through freeze plugs
>did a hack job putting the vacuum lines and crank ventilation lines back correctly when he replaced the freeze plugs so it built up carbon gunk all over the drivers side of the engine bay
>>
File: 20160711_210812.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160711_210812.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
lmao cabin filters
>>
>>15439951

As in he did a hack job fixing it. Not me.
>>
>>15431858
A little bit late to the party, but this could be an AC relay issue. The mechanical ones would be less reliable in changing temperatures
>>
File: mad.jpg (24KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
24KB, 300x450px
>>15438906
He was probably an oldschool touge-racer. You just missed out on a ton of cool stories and a drifting buddy because you were embarrassed of your own actions.
>>
>>15439872
I took out my horn relay while my replacement AC relay came in the mail.

I would rather be comfortable than honk at people
>>
File: IMG_20160621_210951.jpg (3MB, 3512x2775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_210951.jpg
3MB, 3512x2775px
I found the original sticker from the dealer in my '94 Miata, I thought it was pretty sweet. Also some '90s Chuck E. Cheese tokens in the ash tray.
>>
>>15430879
What were his initials?
>>
>>15430541
>CALIFORNIA
>EVEN ONCE
>>
>>15439587
Why would you buy that? It's xboxhueg for CC.

Also
>.45 ACP
>>
>original owner had a park heating installed
>guy I bought the car from didn't even know
>>
>>15440729
>It just feels right
I love Mazda
>>
>Previous owner left car seat cover
>Seat underneath in decent shape
>Decide to remove car seat cover
>Found an ounce of weed behind it

>Cleaning out underneath seats of car
>Feel something underneath passenger seat
>Little stuck, but manage to wiggle it free
>It was a 12 inch billy club jammed under there

>Go to trunk
>Remove liner and look at spare
>Original spare and jack
>Remove tire
>Flare gun underneath it
Crazy shit I've found.
>>
>>15441002
nice finds m8

All they left was a bunch of pennies under the seats, wrappers in the area beneath the E-Brake and mold on the carpets

It's a 98' camry

kill me.
>>
>>15430541
if i have canadian plates and everything checks out can i drive my road legal 2 stroke in california?
>>
>>15430171
>>15430159
Resident of a free state here, what's an "inspection"?
>>
>>15432963
>That's where a feature would go in a nicer model than yours.
It's literally the best trim available at the time. Has all the options except for roof rack, which is retarded but otherwise whatever i got my own.

I ran the vin through a checker, and it gave me all the stuff it had. It's EX trim fully loaded, with cargo shits, some special carpet bullshit, other stuff whatever.

Looks like it was probably modified, but idk by who. The guy who sold it to me was the son of the original owner who bought it for 35 thousand Canadian buckaroos in 1998 if the vin result is to be believed.
>>
>>15441549
Basically the state tells them what they're allowed to do to their property with their money.
>>
>>15438720
Someone implies people, niggers aren't people.
>>
>>15439587
It's a fun as fuck gun, and .45 is cheap to shoot.

Just do it senpai.

I wanna get a 92fs, but i live in canada and it will be forced to be a range toy. Still it's a nice gun.
>>
>>15430168
get a new ziptie.
>>
>Cleaning out car
>Found a bunch of junk mail from the PO box I have
>Start going through it because why not
>Find something for some trucker company
>"This is a bit odd, I wonder what it's for"
>Open the letter expecting something like an ad
>It was a check for over two thousand dollars

Granted, it wasn't from the previous owner, but it was still kind of exciting. The check was a few months old when I found it, or else I would have called and let them know they gave me a check for over two thousand dollars that I can't cash.
>>
>money left in glovebox
>remap/tuner leaflets in logbook
>rear doors won't open from the outside sometimes
>>
File: 7d6.jpg (29KB, 451x541px) Image search: [Google]
7d6.jpg
29KB, 451x541px
>>15433577
>>
>>15430024
>Ticket to local Iceoplex from 2004
>various nuts
>spare tire but no breaker or jack
>>
File: IMAG0907.jpg (3MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0907.jpg
3MB, 2688x1520px
>>15439955
>>
>>15441744
Jokes on you, previous owner left several spares
>>
File: tmp_11745-1465846830740624002547.jpg (576KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11745-1465846830740624002547.jpg
576KB, 848x1200px
>>15431600
>not wanting gram gram to visit you from time to time

Ungrateful little shit.
>>
I found a joint 2 years ago in a civic I bought on craiglist.
>>
File: IMG_20160522_191606.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_191606.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
In my 85 S10

>some winter work overalls that didn't fit me
>one of those foldable 4way tire irons (neat)
>an old, unspent shotgun shell
>loose valve covers
>throttle cable was held in place by a ziptie

In my 91 Toyota pickup

>some ricer as fuck green LED glowstick under the grille guard
>no front blinkers because of aformentioned grille guard
>"taillights" being held together with baling wire and what I can only assume was chew spit
>clearance lights didn't work
>missing a fucking windshield wiper
>like, the whole arm
>a fucking beer can holder attached to the dash with a wood screw
>lug nut locks on the wheels, for some incomprehensible reason
>sunroof gaskets about as useful as a screen door on a submarine

Still fun to drive, and not a lot of rust (nothing unmanageable anyway)
>>
>>15443484
Maybe it's the way the guard swoops down, but it looks so sad.
>>
File: 1463983523310.jpg (60KB, 692x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463983523310.jpg
60KB, 692x360px
For my car

>parking stubs from the previous 3 years, all dated for Halloween at exactly 11pm at the same parking lot
>some random spanners of various brands and sizes
>$7 in coins

And in my friends old car which was a total shitbox

>a large unopened box of birth control pills under the passenger seat
>cigarette butts behind the head unit (found when replacing the head unit)
>coins trapped under the transmission tunnel interior trim
>a screw driver behind the glovebox that was rolling around in the dash
>>
I didn't find anything that great in my shitbox.
>Willie Nelson greatest hits cassette tape
>pair of gloves that don't fit
>lots of receipts
>a metric fuck ton of dirt, I literally hosed out some of the interior
>floor upholstery in back is black, rest of car is supposed to be dark grey
>wipers with rubber falling off
>super loose and wobbly brakes
>spent .22 casing

it looks like it belongs in the junkyard and it probably does but for the price, its not bad for a first car. I didn't pay a cent for it, seller was an older guy and a family friend, wanted me to take care of his cats while he and his wife went on vacation for a few weeks.
>>
>Buy my first ever car
>1989 Chrysler LeBaron GTC Turbo
>In garage, taking care of all the rust that is infesting the car
>remove trunk lining
>find two weird looking packs wrapped in black plastic bags among the sound insulation "tampons"
>wonder what the fuck it is
>put them aside and pull the lining on the other side
>find a loaded Browning Hi-Power
>take the packages to the police
>tfw there were two bricks worth of heroin in my LeBaron
>following day cops sweep the house and impound the car
>find nothing but a ton of rust

Got my car back, but was scared shitless.
>>
>3 outstanding recalls
>5 shitty mixtapes and 1 country cd
it has a 6cd changer, bought it off a neighbor so I just gave them back, knew about the recalls before buying, hope my brake line doesn't rust through (in 2 spots) before it gets fixed
>>
>getting LPG tank replaced on valiant
>tank is oversized, need to pull out the rear seat to kick it out from behind
>take out the seat
>2 tobacco tins
>one filled with rolled up banknotes ($85 in $5 bills)
>other is empty, but had a strong scent of weed
it was a good day
>>
File: that-feeling.gif (777KB, 233x173px) Image search: [Google]
that-feeling.gif
777KB, 233x173px
>>15434385
>used a red wire for ground and black wire for positive
>>
>>15443854
That's what you get for going to the pigs, snitch.

Should've sold the bricks and kept the browning.
>>
>>15443987
Man, I ain't dealing nor touching any of that shit, don't want to ruin my life and get rammed up the ass in prison.

Wondered if I should keep the Browning, but it didn't have the serial numbers as they were filed away, so i wasn't going to take any risks with that one either.
>>
Mate of mine bought a reasonably nice Audi A4 a while back and we decided to take the seats out one day to give it a good clean as there was a funny smell in the car.

As he put his hand under the seat to get to one of the bolts, he suddenly yells "FUCK"

At this point I immediately looked up, and saw him take his hand out from under the seat with a fucking used needle sticking out of it.

Took him to the hospital immaculately where he was pumped full of pills and they ran a bunch of tests. He had to wait a good while, but in the end it thankfully turned out that he wasn't infected with anything.

That really put me off used cars for a while
>>
>>15430519

Why hasn't it had an MOT since 2014?
>>
>>15443854
You turned in the browning? Wow you're an enormous faggot
>>
>>15444216
The hell do I need that for? With no serial number and anything, I'd be in a world of trouble if I got caught owning that thing.
>>
>>15443802
>parking stubs from the previous 3 years, all dated for Halloween at exactly 11pm at the same parking lot
thats some weird shit
>>
File: zAaK1HM.jpg (637KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
zAaK1HM.jpg
637KB, 1920x1440px
>>15430105
Or, it's the VTEC enabler button.
>>
>>15430322
There is a youtube channel where they rebuild cars and shit. They bought a Honda Civic in one of the latest vids, and it had a plastic tray with cum inside - placed below the driver's seat.
>>
>>15438597
The fuck?
A tampon int he driver railing? Did I read that right?
>>
>>15444308
My old PC had a Turbo button in it. It just made the fan speed increase. Pretty cool tho.
>>
>>15444323
I'm pretty sure the clock speed also increased. It would also pretty simple to make such a button on modern hardware.

> Turbo: Overclocked to max speed, no dynamic speed
> No-turbo: Stock speeds with dynamic clock + turbo.
>>
>>15430024
>10 cents
>Factory tool kit and jack
>Car wax kit
>An entire head and a box of engine spares
>Half a bottle of oil
>12 of pic related in the cavity down the side of the boot
>>
>>15444313
Link friend.
>>
>>15439204
He's not wrong though, Criminals posess self preservation as well. They don't like fucking with people who can make it a fair fight.
>>
>>15439933
No the car was probably stolen, the alarm and horn share fuses. in a lot of BMW's.
>>
File: no.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>Buy Buick Century from 80 y/o trailer trash
>keep finding shit coming out from under the passenger seat
>clean out as much as I can find, but more keeps appearing
>pull out passenger seat
>30+ fullsize walmart bags, can of hairspray, moldy mints everywhere
>pic related passenger side visor

>Trade shitty Buick for equally shitty Nissan from hillbilly
>truck is full of his mail and shit
>find copy of birth certificate, SSN, etc
>birthday card with $5 in it
>receipt for everything ever done to the truck
>>
>>15430510
Someone used it to hold the caliper up during a brake job and forgot it when the job was done, I almost did the same thing
>>
>>15444001
Glad to hear you took your friend a super clean hospital
>>
OK, so hears the burning question that hasn't been answered yet...

Did any of you who found weed smoke it?
>>
>>15444584
No, threw it away. If I find drugs in a car I buy, I immediately tear down the interior and thoroughly scrub it with a cleaning solvent.
>>
>>15444584

I WISH I had found weed in my car, I'd smoke that shit and do burnouts in honour of the previous owner
>>
>>15444609
legit question
is it worth it to report it to the police?
it would suck to get searched crossing the border or something only to find you missed some
>>
>>15430024
>cleaning out my integra
>pop off center console
>shopping list from 1995, baby pictures of some hispanic dude, and a cassette with a spanish love song on it.
Still trying to find the guy who last owned the car so I can give his pictures back tbf.
>>
>>15444789
You projecting a bit there bud?

Somebody leave you a special present in your car?
>>
>>15445229
do you know what projecting is?
>>
>>15445245
You know what I mean
>>
File: ranger danger.jpg (161KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
ranger danger.jpg
161KB, 640x633px
1991 Ford Ranger with obvious pic related.

>Bought it from my dad
>Has +371,000 miles on it
>0-60 is about 8 seconds, and engine hasn't had any major mods done to it
>>
>>15444507
How the shit do you fit 50 bags of walmart groceries under the seat of a Buick Century?
>>
>>15434463
>abandoned iphone
>plane tickets
>expensive hotels
I'm pretty sure you just bought some drug dealers old BMW
>>
>>15445489
Clowns using their car magic, same way they pack 50 of themselves into a VW beetle
>>
>>15430188
too soon
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 552x552px
I found a bent playing card with a black flower on it in between the back seats of my 93 accord that I ended up throwing away.
A year later my honda got stolen and trashed.
>MFW that card gave me bad luck
>>
File: Snapchat-5130459881609455245.jpg (106KB, 682x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5130459881609455245.jpg
106KB, 682x1136px
In my old mini i found
>tampon (new) under passanger seat
>spoon
>fake LV wallet
>bottle of Nyquil
>contact case
>wheel lock key from different lug nut
Dirtiest car ever, had a pb and j sandwich melted on the passanger door panel
Id post better pics but file limit is 4mb
Bought it for 1000 due to check engine light and 186k, sold it for 3500 after replacing the cat
>>
File: np.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
np.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
all of this
>>
>>15435713
You're confusing the children. Yes, California does not have vehicle inspections like Texas does, but California DOES have the strictest state smog laws in the entire country.

When a car gets inspected and fails in Texas, it's usually for stupid shit like a brake light bulb is out or the horn doesn't work. The smog requirements in Texas are no where near as strict as they are in California, which is why Texans can get away with modifying their cars' engines for better performace without having to ask the government if it's ok first.

Cars in California do get inspected. The inspections are not for the same things as they look for in Texas, but instead it's for smog compliance, which means if it fails, it's usually for something not nearly as cheap as a broken bulb or a burnt relay. Yes, it might just be a loose gas cap, but it could also be a bad catalytic convertor.

You're comparing apples to oranges and you need to stop. We've seen you disseminate this bad info in other threads before. California is a fucked place to be if you're a car enthusiast who is into modifying cars because of the smog laws.
>>
>>15446356
More like you removed the car's lucky charm.
>>
File: -REKT.gif (580KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
-REKT.gif
580KB, 500x240px
>>15430188
Wow, now that is a truly glorious 11/10 shitpost for the ages.
>>
A .40S&W bullet
>>
3 Eminem CD's and extra headrests that don't actually fit the car
>>
>>15441002
How do you accidentally leave an ounce in your car?
>>
>>15448360
You don't. Maybe an eighth or if you split it up to prevent looking like it's intended for distribution.
>Smoke with dealer out of courtesy
>Paranoia kicks in
>Hide your stash by dividing it up
>Find all but one baggy because you completely forgot about it

I once misplaced a quarter.
>Live in apartment complex
>Always smoke on the balcony
>Someone knocked so I quickly hid my stash under the couch
>Jehovah's Witnesses at my door
>Open because I'm high and I didn't think it through
>Don't remember what I did with my stash as I broke routine
>Search everywhere to no avail

When I left my apartment complex I sold my furniture.
>Couple downstairs asked to buy my couch
>Told them I'll take $10 for it
>No hesitation, they sent a couple teens up as a moving crew
>After they picked the couch up and headed out the door I saw the lost baggy
>Celebrated with neighbors by smoking extremely dry baggy
>>
FWD v6, find previous owner replaced the front 3 spark plugs but never did the rear
>>
>>15448406
You have it backwards, dividing it up is EXACTLY how they pin you with distribution, no idea how you would think otherwise. A drug dealer would have multiple baggies to sell, a personal user would have one bag of their own
>>
>>15448653
If you have an ounce+ total it can be pushed to intent to distribute. You just hope they don't find it all.
>>
>>15439204
I am sure france will be safer if they ban trucks.
>>
File: 57658467_p0.png (972KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57658467_p0.png
972KB, 900x1200px
>>15435713
>so they could not possibly be more strict.
>>
>>15439846
Wtf is wrong with you, the first thing that comes to mind when you hear people owning guns is using them to kill people? why are liberals so fucking psychotic?
>>
>>15448807
oh shit it's dat b0i
>>
>>15443854
Wait, so you did the good deed of reporting to the cops that you found drugs and a gun in a car you bought and they sweep your house instead of the guy that you bought the car from?
>>
>Buy a 95 Explorer off a coworker for $500
>find hundreds of pennies in the ashtray and rear cup holder
>jokes on him, I only paid $495 dollars for this pos
>run out of gas right next to my towns only gas station
>can't find my wallet
>have to get five dollars in gas in only pennies
>pennies were discontinued that year
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.