[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dbt - [Daily Bike Thread]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: red-bull-hare-scramble.jpg (261KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
red-bull-hare-scramble.jpg
261KB, 1024x682px
[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

Finally linking to the current wsg thread

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
http://cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>>10361928

>Webms with sound
>>>/wsg/1135516

>Previously on /dbt/
>>15281365
>>
First for franks Dr a shit
>>
Anyone been motorcycle camping? The idea appeals to me, because I can have lazy motor transportation to places cars can't go. Like car-camping but in a remote spot.

I never bring much shit camping anyways I'm sure I can pack everything 3rd-world style on my motorcycle, only concern is transporting quantities of alcohol to the campsite, because I love getting drunk alone out in the woods.
>>
>>15284090
Water seems the trickiest part...
>>
>>15284111
True that, the filtration kits work but if I have to ride down the mountain everyday to a stream that's sucky and water in jugs is heavy as fuck.
>>
File: workride.jpg (42KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
workride.jpg
42KB, 748x561px
bouts to go slap some new shinkos on my ninja this tues (yeah i know, not the best out there but its my first/learner bike im not gonna dump a lot of money into tires or parts)

they be 13 years old but almost brand new tread etc....just too old for my comfort.

how many miles of riding should i expect them to have that "new tire slippery" that im told about from the bromies? its my daily/only way of getting around and i log 22 miles alone each work day.

another Q: as a 6ft-1 190lb dude that wears 32w-34L pants, im finding the 2004 ninja 250 a tad too small. i get around just fine, but im big for this bike.

when i step up to my next bike (i want another sport bike) what models would you suggest for someone my size? 600cc or less, looking for the most comfortable for longer rides. has to be liquid cooled (i live in phoenix nigga)

appreciate the help deebeetee
>>
>>15284181
suck a dick, faggot
>>
>>15284181

Size wise your best bet is to just try things out

>600cc or less
You sound like a cuck
>>
lol ok fuck you bitch made trolls then. and u wonder why dbt is shit. go ride your cruiser around town in your assless chaps fucboi
>>
>>15284227
only fuccboi here is you. Go ride your yellow scooter and calm down
>>
>>15284181
Just get a liter bike in whatever flavor you are apparently working your way toward. Only way to get better at riding a fast motorcycle is to ride a fast motorcycle.
>>
>>15284181
Like 100 miles to get the coating from manufacturing off the tire.

Look at cbr500-600, fz6, ninja 650. And leave phoenix as soon as possible.
>>
>>15284181
Nothing wrong with Shinko. It's the old Yokohama MC tire business, the business sold to Taiwanese and the factory shipped off to Korea.
>>
>>15284239
>>15284244
>>15284251
ok thanks for the thoughtful answers. i dont wanna go to a liter because i still need it to be practical with commuting (gas and tire consumption mainly) thats why i wanna generally stick to around 600 sport.

why leave phoenix? you dont like the tweekers, gang bangers, mexican drug cartel homies at the movie theatres, corrupt as fuck police and court systems and a senator who lets his vets die in VA hospitals? its great out here bro.
>>
>>15284269
>gas and tire consumption mainly

But you want a 600 sports bike?
>>
>>15284031
why did you make another thread?
>>15284028
>>
>>15284278
Two threads enter, one leaves!

Also, this one doesn't have KKK and trolley mcDollars.
>>
>>15284303
its too late to delete now so guess both are here for good. may the best thread thrive.
>>
>>15284275
what would you consider to be a more viable option then bro? im not a cruiser guy but anything else is on the table.
>>
>>15284332
600-ish naked? SV650 or the like.

The 600 hyper-sports are sometimes hard to ride, no power down low and the top end comes on a bit overboard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.