[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice - how would you do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: teste banner 1.jpg (87KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
teste banner 1.jpg
87KB, 600x324px
I am launching a business that is a "shared ownership club" for luxury vehicles and yachts (aircraft in the future)

In essence, you split a vehicle into 4 parts, each of these parts is sold for 25% of the total price and each buyer is entitled to one week per month of use.

I have the website, some promotional material, business plan, some market analysis, the works.

How would you go about finding potential new clients?

Any tips appreciated, thank you.
>>
If you have to ask it's not going to happen
>>
flyers for timeshare-like presentations
i dunno about this idea, though, op
>>
>>15211853
>4 people go in on a timeshare
>one wants out
>you spent all their money buying the thing
how do you pay him?
>>
>>15211853
Ask yourself this OP

Who would buy a car that they can only use a quarter of the time?
>>
What if one person scratched it and ruined the experience for the next person. Or what if someone pukes in it and can't clean it in time for the next person. Or does a poor job of cleaning the puke.

What do they do when it becomes old and someone wants out of the agreement because the cars 5 years old and nobody likes 5 year old Ashton's.
>>
>>15211853
Don't ask a meme forum this question
>>
File: 1459170101667.jpg (752KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459170101667.jpg
752KB, 1920x1080px
>>15211853
back to >>>/biz/
>>
This is a pretty dumb idea. You'd have better luck getting someone to rent the car. It would be like hiring a hooker vs sharing your wife with three other guys.
>>
OP here

i actually have answers to all of those questions, but it´s not the point of this thread and i dont want to derail it.

i also have 3 signatures ready but only 2 for the same product..need 4..

this is the question :

where would you go and what would you do to find wealthy clients interested in cars/yachts?
>>
Hahahhahah good luck insuring that for a reasonable price dude
>>
>>15212394
if you dont know how/where/to whom to market a business idea like this then you shouldnt be running the business. or at least you should hire someone professional to help you with your marketing.
>>
>>15211913

When a client wants out he places a 1 month notice after which his title is immediatelly put on sale for another buyer at a premium price

if no sale is made by 1 month time this client is no longer charged the monthly fees for administration, as long as he isnt using the product or services

once sale is made he gets up to 70% of his original investment back.

i didnt invent this concept, it exists sucessfully in europe and in brazil where i am there are 3 main competitors doing well..
>>
>>15212425
i had my first business at 13, albeit an informal one.. purchased my first apartment by 18.. Had 2 rather sucessfull ventures and several faillures..

the internet is ripe with ideas though and it costs me nothing but a few minutes, it´s worth a shot to ask a question

hiring a marketing consulting firm didnt do me so good in the past tho, if that´s what you suggested, aside from gary vaynerchuck most of them are wildly outdated
>>
>>15211853
There's a guy in town who owns a print shop and has a Ford GT. Each week he picks an employee to drive it for the weejend (i.e. some sort of employee of the week BS). Car has gone through roughly a clutch or two every three months, three transmissions, two motors, and an accident. How the hell are you gonna prevent abuse and similar shit happening to these cars?
>>
>>15211853
>Asking for Business advice
>Asking 4chan for business advice
>Asking /o/ for business advice

Oh dear.
>>
>>15212438
I'm from Brasil and would like to know more about this.
>>
>>15211853
Already exists (and is very common for aircraft).
>>
>>15211853
Fuck off commie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.