[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snitch thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

When were you a cunt?
>Tonight
>at skatepark for keks
>bunch of 12-14 year olds smoking & swearing and shit
>whatevs
>cunts start throwing shit at passing cars
Fuck that
>approach the mob, scare the shit out of them because STRANGER DANGER
>one of them calls me a cunt
>just so happens I know where he goes to school
>tell them if they keep it up ill call the cops and tell them where they go to school
Since theyre young they actually felt threatened by that.
>they leave in a hurry, one of them tried to egg my car but missed completely
Fucking kids
>go suss out where they were to see if they left any eggs behind
>no eggs
>bottles
>filled with stones
>saw other bottles on the road aswell
Thats when the cops learned where those kids went to school, I hope that bunch of muppets get expelled & charged
>>
File: 1431633333483.jpg (39KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1431633333483.jpg
39KB, 500x380px
Why were you?

Nevermind.
>>
>>14074609
To skate, obviously
>>
>>14074613

>>>/n/
>>
>>14074919
The point of the thread was to post stories about being a faggot snitch, being a faggot skater was only setting the scene you clod.
>>
>12-14 year olds
>approach the mob
Wow, you're brave. I'm far too scared to approach kids anymore what with this age of pedophilia.
>>
snitches get stitches senpai baka
>>
>>14074929
Why the fuck is this on /o/ cunt.
>>
>>14074609

what the hell episode of the show was this
>>
>>14075172
Also curious
>>
>>14075079
if youre afraid to do something totally normally and socially acceptable because youre afraid of being considered a pedo, you probably are a pedo
>>
>>14074583
Nice autism OP
>>
>>14075172
>>14075506
https://vimeo.com/113577157

Only airs around February because it's paired with a Valentine's Day episode. One of my favorites.
>>
>>14075096
>some dude broke into my friend's garage
>We were there, got it on video with his security camera
>chased guy off
>Call cops, they showed up and the guy was still hiding on the block for some retarded reason
>bring him over to identify, we both confirm it was him
>"Snitches get stitches bro."
>friend just kinda nods looks at cop
>I feel threatened by what he said
>guy gets a second felony charge for uttering threats
>was his third strike along with B&E
>Fucker's in jail for the next 25 years
>TopKek
>o
>p
>K
>e
>k
>>
>>14075628
Fucking kek, that is wonderfully evil.
>>
>>14075628
strikes only work on violent felonies.
theres no way someone would get 25 years for a b&e and talking shit.

good story none the less
>>
>>14075737
>the law is the same everywhere
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-strikes_law#Application
>>
>>14075118
Throwing stuff at cars, car related snitching, duh.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (202KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
202KB, 720x960px
>single parking spot driveway, garage
>own 3 cars
>park summer car in garage always
>other 2 switch from drive way to spot infront my street

>hondafag ricer parks infront of my house
>there's room for 2 cars between my driveway and other driveway
>takes up both
>get in arguement once about it tells me to go park somewhere else when I just asked him to move forward 3 feet so I can fit
>one night he parks 3 feet from curb
>call bylaw
>60$ ticket

another time
>honda fit parks in my spot
>unplated
>call cops
>it gets towed
>see kebab muslim run out of his house and argue with cop as his car gets towed away
>smug.jpg

I was also hanging out with some friends in a parking lot and some some degenerate teenagers and their sluts GF's drink and smoke weed in public and they were driving so I called the cops and got them arrested

I dont give a shit I pay my taxes and I dont want to deal with kebabs and degenerates
>>
>>14077384
S A V A G E
>>
>>14077384
what did the owner oof that honda look like? i can only imagine he looked like he was begging for a curbstomping judging from the swaggot stickers
>>
>>14077559
your typical swaggot

pants dropped below ass
adidas sweaters
gold chain
snapback worn 3 inches off the head
hangs out with other honda niggers and they always fucking cold start their cars and bounce them off the limiters and do SICK PEEL OUTS BRO on my fucking street at like 1 am I seriously want to slash their tires
>>
>>14077559
at any given time there is 2 beat to shit riced out civic and integras parked near his house

#FAMILY #BUILTNOTBOUGHT #VTAK
>>
>>14077384
I hope you don't own a dog.

I fear that neighbor might have you on his list now.
>>
File: FastandFurious.png (1MB, 844x814px) Image search: [Google]
FastandFurious.png
1MB, 844x814px
>>14077656
He's like 22 and lives with his mom. I don't own a dog. I scared the shit out of him after that arguement that night as I stopped talking to him, pulled a 3 point turn and floored my Crown Vic at his car and stopped about an inch away from it as he watched. I was obstructing my drive way because he was taking both spots up but I told him next time he parks there I will hook up his ricer tow hook to my car and pull it into the street.
>>
>>14077384
You are a bad person
>>
>>14077682
>Crown vic

Confirmed wannabe cop faggot
>>
>>14075737

>Three Strikes only work on violent felonies.

>Despite the numerous documented cases of people getting life for repeated felony drug charges.

0/10 baka senpai
>>
I snitched on a 13-ton semi driving 100mph on 80 before. Company he worked for said he was definitely getting fired.
>>
>>14077725
>P74 Crown Vic LX
>wannabe cop
>no CVPI performance bits or trim
>slow as fuck
>4 speed auto

It's litterally a car old people drive
I have nothing on it that makes it look like a police car, chrome trims, chrome grill, red pin stripe on side. I litterally just bought it as a backup car/winter car because theyre reliable and practical
>>
>>14077717
I agree
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 466x700px
Kinda related.
>live in pretty quiet neighborhood
>neighbors watch out for each other
>some fag in an Acura TL speeds down the street doing 40+ everyday around the same time
>guy doesnt even live in the neighborhood
>neighbors call cops but hes always gone by the time cops get there
>neighbors and i hatch plan
>next time fag is flooring it down street i start backing my truck out of driveway
>he slows down and stops so i can "backout"
>neighbors in their diesel trucks swarm him and box him in
>guy can escape
>we call cops
>cops show up
>turns out the fag is underage with no license
>car gets impounded and he gets tickets
>cops call his parents and his parents start whooping his ass when they get there
>mfw
>>
>>14077725
And besides all the cops in my Area drive the new Taurus so crown vics only fool retards.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.